COBRA LABS The Ripper Reviews

One of the most powerful and fast acting new fat burners on the planet today.*

Good
Raspberry Lemonade
9.6

ftrwar's Rating

so the first time i used this as a preworkout as my wife accidentally ordered this instead of the curse but i ended up loving it as a fatburner. works too and tastes great

hamadbakri's Rating

hamadbakri did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghadyawwad's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The taste is great, price is so good and most important is its effect on our body It played an important role in enhanceing fat loss, it boosted energy, help curb appetite, promote fat to be used for energy, and even increased the metabolism rate and core temperature so i and my clients can burn more calories throughout the day. My name is Ghady Awwad Iam a Supplement Expert and most important a verified buyer of supplements on bodybuilding.com, I advice lots of athletes in lebanon Middle East and all around GCC countries on different training techniques and what type of products They can use for any specified target. LIKE MY PAGE www.ghadyawwad.com

Mattpoust's Rating
Pink Mango Slice

Very good tasting. Keeps me wide awake for about 3 hours which is perfect for the gym!

JoannaGym1995's Rating
Razor Lime

My all time favourite Gym product love taking it in the morning and afternoon gives me a boost of energy which I love and tingles.

Flawlessmexican's Rating
Pink Mango Slice

Tastes great. I've been using this product for a while now only compliment my diet and exercise but gives great results even when I've been lazy.

MelRebel's Rating
Razor Lime

MelRebel did not leave a written review for this product.

LittoRP's Rating

Took the lime flavor. Each time I felt like I was drinking windshield liquid or cleaning stuff. Do buy it for the taste cuz your nipples will explode once you taste it bro. I feel the energy, does not help to get a pump or to achieve more rep, but helped me getting my *** up to go to the gym. There is better product out there.

lauren1224's Rating

I love this product! It gives me good clean energy, no jitters! I have tried a lot of different fat burners and a lot of them have gave me the jitters and didn't like the feeling. But when I take the ripper, I feel amazing and it does work fast also! I have tried razor lime, pink mango, pineapple shred and cherry limeade. They all taste good and mixes very well. I would definitely recommend trying it!

PointBreak27's Rating
Pineapple Shred

PointBreak27 did not leave a written review for this product.

BIGDAM66's Rating
Razor Lime

BIGDAM66 did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleliving's Rating

Good stuff, solid product

Katrinee12's Rating
Pink Mango Slice

I have been using this product for over a year now and I simply love it. The first time I tried it, I ordered the sample and wasn't too sure about it. At the time, there was only the pineapple and lime flavour. I enjoyed the pineapple flavour more than the lime, although when Pink Mango Slice came out, I was over the moon with the taste. I use this product along with other supplements and I can tell you that after 30 mins, my system tells me that it's working, and I know it's The Ripper!! If you're looking for a great tasting Fat burner because you hate pills, you must try The Ripper for sure!

ilyasfuad's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Love the fact that it's a powdered formula.. Not a big fan of pills. However the priority blend drives me crazy since I like to know how much of what I'm putting into my body

bryanfree's Rating
Razor Lime

I have to say I was very skeptical of this product.... I've been taking this supplement for about three weeks now with a steady diet and workout.... It definitely sells itself, I have more focus than ever, increased energy without the crash afterwards.... I will definitely be reordering soon.... This is my #2 favorite diet supplement since Arson is no longer available.....

joanna1995's Rating
Razor Lime

I love this flavour! honestly it gives me the tingles as described on box, gives you insane energy at Gym, would definitely recommend this product to anyone low on energy.

Keatynw18's Rating
Pineapple Shred

I've tried a few fat burners in pill form but never in powder form. This is pretty close to being my all time favorite supplement. It feels like a pre-workout when you take it in the morning, which I love because that's when I go to the gym. Flavor is great and I've definitely seen results. It seems as though it helps my stomach bloating as well. I would recommend doing a few weeks on and a few off (just personal opinion). All in all - definitely worth it.

westonhopkins's Rating
Pineapple Shred

Great taste and great results. This product is definitely something I will come back to time and time again.

mcarovil's Rating

I liked it. It really woke me up. It also kept me going through work outs I didnt feel like doing. Flavor was pretty good. Really was a good flavor.

almost13's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Mixed/10 I was a little skeptical at first with this products just on the reviews, but I took it once in morning before breakfast and boom I could feel it immediately. The second dose was around 3-4 in afternoon and same results curbed my appetite. I can say by taking this product with exercise I toned a little and lost a little. Would I choose this again yea but cycle off so the body does not get a custom to it.