COBRA LABS The Curse Reviews

Promotes Sharp Mental Focus and Animalistic Intensity*

Good
Blue Raspberry Ice
Watermelon Deluxe - Exclusive!
Tropical Storm
Watermelon Deluxe
6.4
Mixed Flavors

young707's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Taste was good on the green apple, but this is very under-dosed, the only effect you will feel is the beta alanine and the caffeine. The arginine and citrulline are extremely low, which to me is the quintessential part of the pre workout. Caffeine and beta alanine, even the "carosyn" are cheap products, so it would be better to buy them on their own and then purchase a non-stim pump preworkout instead of this. Extremely disappointed, although in hindsight I do not know why i ever bought this.

hamadbakri's Rating

hamadbakri did not leave a written review for this product.

Gdub1984's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Tastes really good, but never really got me jacked up

lovri1jw's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Tastes great and just the right amount of energy.

hireahenchman's Rating
Orange Mango

One of the best pre workout flavors I've tried. Heaps seem to be powdery, this one is clean and sharp. Gives you a great buzz at the gym too!! Just tried the Orange Mango - New favorite!

blakeschultz1's Rating
Orange Mango

Had some buddies recommend this stuff. I tend to like orange/mango flavors. This was by far the worst pre workout I've ever tasted. In my opinion it tastes like it smells, which is very artificial and strong. The pre workout as a whole was alright. I did not like that I had to start out using 2 scoops but I did get a good pump and it lasted through the workout. I have tried the green apple and I do like it. The product is good, the flavor is terrible.

Originalcordawg's Rating

One of my all time favorite PWO's. I love the intense tingles. Not as much of an energy boosts as others, but mental focus goes through the roof.

thebladeappi's Rating
Mixed Flavors

Not much of an energy boost. Little pump. not recommended for a high intense training session.

BloodyMystik's Rating

the best pre workout i ever tested. wait for the pickling in your veins then work your *** off

ASFitness92's Rating
Tropical Storm

Personally one of my favour preworkouts, especially considering the low caffeine amount. Never once got tingles but always full of energy, no crash either.

kevinjamesus86's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

This is amazing. Buy all of it.

drdeadlift00's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

drdeadlift00 did not leave a written review for this product.

rouih's Rating
Lemon Rush

I have used this product for the past month or so. Doesn't give the amount of energy I expected, although I enjoy taking it and it gives me the minimal effect I'd seek in a PW.I have to take 3 scoops to feel any effect.

jsciano's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

This pre is ok. I didn't like the burning feeling in my hands and face even with less of a recommended serving. I didn't feel more energy. The taste is ok. It is odd with a different before and after taste. With 50 servings to get through...it will be tough, but not unbearable.

amcmahon1291's Rating

LOVE this preworkout!!! The tingle is GREAT! Flavors are amazing. Cant really go wrong with any of them! My favorite is the Blue Raspberry.. taste identical to a blue slurpee! Definitely give this a try.. you wont be disappointed!

snajjar's Rating
Watermelon Deluxe - Exclusive!
Blue Raspberry Ice

The tastes are pretty bland.. not that great. i bought two flavors because they were on sale. Also expected more from the actual product but nothing great.. Wouldn't recommend.

lara2009's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

The Curse is a great product that has helped me exceed in my goals and I recommend it to anyone aiming to take their strength, stamina and motivation to the next level. I like the small serving size so you can add another scoop for more power, all the flavors are great and the container is a massive talking point wherever I take it. Everyone is always asking me ‘what’s that? And where do I get one?’

kamishaxo's Rating

I usually don't do reviews, but I must say this is the nastiest and most non effective pre workout I ever had. I wanted to try something different and this brand was on sale during Black Friday. Im usually focused and wired when I take a pre workout. This stuff made my stomach hurt and absolutely supplied 0 pump. In fact I cut my workout short. Im disappointed that it was a complete waste of money. I want to dump it down the drain.

Jstutz402's Rating

Currently using

sarahjenny's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Flavor wise, I have tried the blue raspberry ice and the lemon rush. I prefer the lemon rush, but they are both pretty good. As for the product itself, The Curse is definitely a way to bring your A-game to the weight racks. I have seen substantial increase in my PRs over the month of using this product and can get in a few more reps when I would normally hit my limit. To be fair, lifting has been a relatively new thing for me (5 or so months) so the frequent new PRs isn't unheard of at my level. However, I do think that The Curse helps me get there faster. All of this being said, I get incredibly itchy sometimes from using this product. It tends to be my eyebrows and ears, oddly enough. I had jitters the first few uses but I've not seen that since. I only take one rounded scoop now when it says up to 3, if I recall correctly, on the container. The itchiness is definitely odd, but I've grown used to it. It's actually a way for me to determine when my body has started absorbing it and I can start working out. It hasn't been a problem for me, but it may be a surprise to someone else!