COBRA LABS The Curse Reviews

Promotes Sharp Mental Focus and Animalistic Intensity*

Good
Blue Raspberry Ice
Watermelon Deluxe - Exclusive!
Tropical Storm
Watermelon Deluxe
6.4
Mixed Flavors

Daltonj1229's Rating

Orange mango is an awesome flavor. Been using this product for about two months now and i still have not gotten tired of this product. Great pre workout, doesnt have a ton of caffeine but is still able to give a good boost for a tough workout. Definitely would recommend!

rossynumber5's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

To start with, the flavor was very good. Unlike most preworkouts, I felt really focused all the way through my workout. It had just the right blend of caffeine and Beta Alanine. Fair price and great results. I highly recomend The Curse!

• gopi94
gopi94's Rating

Only pre workout I've liked in the past few years of body building. really good! taste is awesome as well, and doesn't make you itch! Second review on this pre-workout. THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.

DarkMessiah3808's Rating

DarkMessiah3808 did not leave a written review for this product.

ftrwar's Rating
Green Apple Envy

love the taste & the extra umph this gives its pretty **** good i love it kicks in pretty quick too

swolanski93's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Coming off of C4, 1 scoop was not enough, next day bumped it up to 2 scoops, i was wired for beyond my workout and had the wide eyed, cracked out feel to push me through the heavy lifts. definitely a great alternative to the more expensive pre-workouts.

young707's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Taste was good on the green apple, but this is very under-dosed, the only effect you will feel is the beta alanine and the caffeine. The arginine and citrulline are extremely low, which to me is the quintessential part of the pre workout. Caffeine and beta alanine, even the "carosyn" are cheap products, so it would be better to buy them on their own and then purchase a non-stim pump preworkout instead of this. Extremely disappointed, although in hindsight I do not know why i ever bought this.

hamadbakri's Rating

hamadbakri did not leave a written review for this product.

Gdub1984's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Tastes really good, but never really got me jacked up

lovri1jw's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Tastes great and just the right amount of energy.

hireahenchman's Rating
Orange Mango

One of the best pre workout flavors I've tried. Heaps seem to be powdery, this one is clean and sharp. Gives you a great buzz at the gym too!! Just tried the Orange Mango - New favorite!

blakeschultz1's Rating
Orange Mango

Had some buddies recommend this stuff. I tend to like orange/mango flavors. This was by far the worst pre workout I've ever tasted. In my opinion it tastes like it smells, which is very artificial and strong. The pre workout as a whole was alright. I did not like that I had to start out using 2 scoops but I did get a good pump and it lasted through the workout. I have tried the green apple and I do like it. The product is good, the flavor is terrible.

Originalcordawg's Rating

One of my all time favorite PWO's. I love the intense tingles. Not as much of an energy boosts as others, but mental focus goes through the roof.

thebladeappi's Rating
Mixed Flavors

Not much of an energy boost. Little pump. not recommended for a high intense training session.

BloodyMystik's Rating

the best pre workout i ever tested. wait for the pickling in your veins then work your *** off

ASFitness92's Rating
Tropical Storm

Personally one of my favour preworkouts, especially considering the low caffeine amount. Never once got tingles but always full of energy, no crash either.

kevinjamesus86's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

This is amazing. Buy all of it.

drdeadlift00's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

drdeadlift00 did not leave a written review for this product.

rouih's Rating
Lemon Rush

I have used this product for the past month or so. Doesn't give the amount of energy I expected, although I enjoy taking it and it gives me the minimal effect I'd seek in a PW.I have to take 3 scoops to feel any effect.

jsciano's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

This pre is ok. I didn't like the burning feeling in my hands and face even with less of a recommended serving. I didn't feel more energy. The taste is ok. It is odd with a different before and after taste. With 50 servings to get through...it will be tough, but not unbearable.