Chef Robert Irvine FortiFX FIT Crunch Bars Reviews

Birthday Cake
9.7

laurlaur63's Rating
Peanut Butter

The taste of this product is pretty good but usually towards the end the last few bites have a slight chemically type taste. They are a bit high in calories for my specific needs/goals. But if someone is looking to bulk up these would probably be good bar to try.

leffb's Rating

Really some of the best tasting protein bars I've ever had.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

kjpowers's Rating

These are easily my favorite protein bars on the market. They taste amazing! While I love these bars they are very high in calories, fat, and carbs. When I eat them it is usually as a meal replacement instead of a snack. I have tried all of the flavors I can find, and my favorite is a tie between peanut butter and cookies and cream. I normally buy them at Walmart, as they are only $1.53 a bar there.

rjc12382's Rating

I've had all of the flavors currently available including Cinnamon Bun. My favorite is PB, but flavoring was solid on all of them for me. I will say choc chip cookie dough had almost a malted milk (whoppers) taste to it for me, but I had it when it first came out, so I don't know if they've changed since then. Nice MRP bar overall.

ToughMoe's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The problem is that there is no problem at all

One word... AMAZING. Tastes like a 100 Grand candy bar. But not as chewy.

MBreazeale54's Rating

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

joinmetal11's Rating
Cookies and Cream

For my taste pallet, one can't go wrong with Cookies & Cream and Peanut Butter. Of all the protein bars I've purchased to date, Chef Robert Irvine FortiFX FIT Crunch Bars are the most satisfying in taste and energy. The bars cost a bit more, but you get what you pay for. I will snack on one of these in the AM between breakfast and lunch to help me load up for training in the afternoon. On a rest day, one of these bars come in handy for snacking. In addition to the high protein content, I like the chewing satisfaction. I would recommend Chef Robert Irvine FortiFX FIT Crunch Bars to friends. Cheers!

Bdrop's Rating

I have tried numerous protein bars and this one for sure stands out the most! I try to purchase mostly organic foods without chemicals, but I figured this bar could be an exception. Rather than eating multiple candy bars, I use this to ease my cravings throughout the week. These are perfect between meal snacks or on-the-go meal replacement bars. I'm going to a music festival soon and just purchased the Peanut Butter and Birthday Cake bar boxes. My favorite is the Peanut Butter one! Tastes just like a candy bar and is a great source of protein. My second favorite is the Birthday Cake bar. Although it does taste quite chemically, it does resemble a slice of birthday cake. The CCCD was okay. I didn't mind it, but my friend loves it. My least favorite was by far the Cookies and Cream one. I don't like many C & C flavored things, but this was just awful. I eat other carbs throughout the day, so this helps me get fat and protein in on a time crunch. I do track my macros and this fits in perfectly. I highly recommend this to someone who is not a fan of protein bars because this one will blow you away!

mmikem's Rating
Peanut Butter

Yes they taste great. But they are NOT HEALTHY. 8g Saturated fat. 380 Calories, 490 mg Sodium, 30mg Cholesterol. . Geez. I ate the bar and said wow this cant be good for me. And Nope. A snickers bar is more healthy @ 270 Calories, 5g Saturated fat, 140mg Sodium and only 7mg Cholesterol. Shame on me for not reading the label before I ate it. Should be sold as candy bars not Fit bars...

markthomsen13's Rating

Recently while traveling for work I tried these bars for the first time. The initial bite of each one of the 4 flavors I tried tasted so strongly of chemical that it took serious effort to continue eating. While the texture and feeling of fullness were good for all 4 flavors, it was a chore to eat them due to the artificial flavor. If you aren't a fan of chemical/artificial flavor I would steer clear of these bars. *Also, the bars are very messy, they crumble all over the place, I would not recommend them for an "on the go" meal replacement, you will arrive with protein bar smeared all over you.

zealot1314's Rating

I have ate, and loved every single one of these bars! My favorite by far is the Peanut Butter. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is to chocolatey for me, but still good when I'm in the right mood. I couldn't recommend these more! They've become a great on-the-go breakfast bar for me.

Monaghan1976's Rating

Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter are DE-FREAKIN-LICIOUS! Birthday Cake, not so much, but hey not everyone wants chocolate everything. But the first 2 are bomb, there's no other bar on the market that comes close to taste, texture and quality of nutritional profile.

Squid24's Rating

I am not a big Protein Bar fan. They always seem to taste nasty or like cardboard, if anyone can relate to that. Then trying to rate them is even worse, cause so many people may like them...OH WELL. These bars were pretty good, TBH. My favorite one was the Peanut Butter. Oh the flavor of it all. Next up for good flavor was the Birthday Cake. I had that one first and was surprised at how good it did taste. The 2 I did not care for and ended up giving the rest of them away, were the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Cookies and Cream.. To be fair on the last one, I don't like ANYTHING Cookies and Cream. My friends enjoyed them both, so it was just me...lol These are very good bars, just make sure to get the ones your going to enjoy :)

LanaluvsRocket's Rating
Peanut Butter

The best protein bar you will ever have. Its worth the macros. You feel like you cheated on your diet if you eat this :)

gaterytius's Rating

gaterytius did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleliving's Rating
Peanut Butter

Amazing flavour (as it should be for those macros...wth) the only reason I dont give it a 10 is because you could eat soooooo many actual chocolate bars for that calorie/macro level so not really* worth it by price or nutritional content but I will still devour the box now that I have it

wishiwasdivin's Rating

I know this is something we all do and that's try several different protein bars trying to find what we consider to be our favorite "go to" bar. Well, Robert Irvine's Fit Crunch Bar is certainly worthy of fitting in that "go to" criteria. You get 6 individual layers starting with a soft chewy baked center. Then after the soft chewy center comes several more layers of goodness that all creates an explosion of taste and texture when you bite into it. This is my first time trying the Birthday Cake flavor Fit Crunch bar. From a flavor aspect of this bar I wouldn't say it's a perfectly accurate birthday cake flavor, but it's pretty dang close. It kind of tasted like a mixture of vanilla and fruity pebbles with a bit of birthday cake rolled into one. Texturally I love it! It has a really nice soft baked texture with some firmness that has a nice chewiness on the inside. It is certainly a good balance though. Well, Robert Irvine once again certainly delivered with the Fit Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar. He certainly brings a whole new level to protein bars. It to is a great combination that's packed with flavor and texture. You get a slightly harder chocolatey coating on the outside with dual layers of soft chocolate and cookie dough on the inside. Then it's the little crispy chocolate chips that's spread throughout the bar that completely bring everything together in one amazing bite. You have crunchy, crispy and softness all in one bite. The cookie dough flavor I feel is pretty close to spot on with the right amount of sweetness. All the Fit Crunch bars have a pretty aesthetic appearance to them and the Cookies and Cream isn't any different. Cookies and Cream has a white creamy swirls on top that I feel helps the exterior to stand out. It features a layer of oreo like cream, chocolate and crispy cookie pieces. That helps bring all this together to create one fantastic tasting bar. When I bite into it my first initial thought was a covered baked oreo cookie. This bar truly has a great combination of flavors and textures going on that also make this bar mouthwatering. This is where the magic begins with the Fit Crunch Peanut Butter flavored bar. These bars simply do not taste as though you are eating a protein bar. If you take this bar from the wrapper and handed it to someone who doesn't know it's a Fit Crunch bar they would think it's a regular candy bar. That's just how good this bar along with the other 3 flavors are. What you got is a soft vanilla cookie layer, creamy peanut butter, peanuts, and chocolate crunchies all covered in wonderful chocolate with a drizzle of peanut butter over the top. Now with all that put together you seriously have one incredibly delicious tasting protein bar that is absolutely a mouthwatering home run in flavor and texture!

TaniaKwan's Rating

Ammmmazing! Definitely my favourite protein bar! Very high in calories though so they can be dangerous! All the flavours are amazing!💖☺️