Cellucor T7 Extreme Reviews

Supports Caloric Burn without Increasing Heart Rate or Blood Pressure*

Good

ortizrebecca's Rating

Great Product notice difference in mood and some weightloss will continue to use

JKing4's Rating

it helps prevent late night cravings. can cause heart burn though. 5htp ups your mood and decreases appetite. fucoxanthin helps shrink fat cells, dr oz has recommended it as well.

MrsRamiro12's Rating

Ok, so I never took this on its' own, but stacked it with Super HD and CLK. I previously cycled with only CLK/HD and did not notice much difference with the T7. I was however nauseated much of the time I took it!

Kaleikini1's Rating

I was looking for a non-stimulant fat burner that was effective and despite my reservations about using a non-stimulant fat burner, after 2 weeks I noticed a tremendous difference. Over the last 7 years I have lost over 200lbs though nutrition and exercise alone. I wanted to lose the stubborn fat under my skin directly above my abs. I began stacking WS1 and T7 and have begun to see abs. I have since purchased a 3 month supply of each. I hope to see abs soon.

JShank1988's Rating

I just want to remind people.... if you dont have much body fat to begin with of course you wont notice a difference. Its more than likely for people with 15%+ BF. If you think youre going to take this and sit on your A$$ and not keep a healthy diet you're completely ignorant to the fact that it is NOT a miracle pill, you STILL have to put in the effort.

kevinsiddle's Rating

kevinsiddle did not leave a written review for this product.

BKHersey's Rating

A friend of mine recently got me started on this product. I was hesitant to take ANY type of supplement due to the rumors i had heard from family and friends. However, after seeing the results that my friend experienced and that it was stimulant free, i decided to give it a shot. I fell in love with this product after 25 days I lost 8 pounds by using this simple stimulant free product. I had a lot of energy with no crash and am getting my weight loss back on track. I would definitely recommend this product! I am now a believer in Celucor products!

joeylee56's Rating

Great product, because of its stimulant free i felt no crash, lost 4 pounds and am very happy with the results!!!!

tha shredda's Rating

tha shredda did not leave a written review for this product.

mazdaspeed619sd's Rating

i use fat burners during finals due to lack of time to exercise, this WA my 4th time doing this with 3 successful finals past where i gained little to no weight. i gained 4.5 lbs during my cycle witht7 and super hd. never again will i go with celucore. the only thing the pools really did was suppress my appetite.

personalcoacher's Rating

Cellucor: Cellucor is indisputably a good brand. The T7 Extreme is a stimulant free supplement. That means it is not as strong as a D4 Thermal Shock. It's also an alternative. I can recommend the T7, since they don't make me nervous and I am also able to sleep after I have taken them. I take 6 pieces per day. greetings from switzerland personalcoacher

vegas1988's Rating

i am just about done with my first bottle of this i have been taking ti with the ws1 for awhile then earlier this month started taking it with the new super hd and i can tell that it works well and it is a good fat burner and with it being a non stimulant it can be stacked with anything which is good i will be buying another bottle here very soon and i would reccomend this product to people who are trying to lose weight and especially those that cant handle stimulant filled supplements it is a great product

Opulus's Rating

3/10 I used this product in conjunction with the D4 Thermal Shock. It didn't do anything. I ate the same, worked out the same, and I did not loose any weight. It is what it is I guess.

zumamartinez's Rating

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, IT DOESN'T WORK. AT LEAST NOT FOR ME, I DONT KNOW IF YOUR SUPPOSE TO COMBINE IT WITH D4? THE INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED BUT I DID SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT THAT SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS DONT HAVE MUCH BACKING AND TESTING ON THEM. AT BEST THEM HELP WITH OTHER THING AND THE SIDE EFFECTS COULD BE WEIGHT LOSS. ANOTHER BAD THING WAS IT GAVE ME THE RUNS! SORRY CELLUCOR BUT THIS PRODUCT NEEDS TO BE REMOVE FROM YOUR PRODUCT LINE, ASAP! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I TOOK THE FULL 90 DAY SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT TO SEE IF I WOULD LOSS WEIGHT AND IF THE BAD SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT WOULD GO AWAY, THEY DIDN'T! HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPS ANYONE OUT WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A STIMULANT-FREE PRODUCT.

rnl04's Rating

T7 as well as the other Cellucor products have assisted me in obtaining my goals physically. I have tried several other brands but by far Cellucor T7 as well as the other Cellucor products have to be at the top of the list!!! Checkout my bodyspace and see the results from Cellucor: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/rnl04/

bunny505's Rating

This a good product, over than the caff. taste it is good. I have lost a total of 13 pounds in 5 weeks combine with the D4, and P6. Cellucor made a good product with this. Just make sure you drink plenty of water. I wish they had the P6 on here, so that I can rate it. Because it is well worth it.

Goatlars's Rating

I have been taking this for over a week now, following instructions, and doing everything perfect. I feel nothing. I don't feel a change in my body or energy level at all. Not very impressed, I won't buy again.

Courtb86's Rating

I stacked this with D4 thermal shock and did not feel any different. It's been almost a month and i am very dissapointed. Waste of money and time. No energy change. NOTHING and usually I am very sensitive to caffiene and thermogenic stimulants and this did nothing for me. Once these pills are gone I am going to try something else. Never buying a cellucor product again

Skypit's Rating

Lost 13 lbs in under 4 weeks specifically in the abdominal area with this product along with proper diet and hard work in the gym.

BIGGYJ7171's Rating

Wow! I was very surprised with the result of this product. On a strict diet this product produced around 15lbs of fat loss. All that loss and barely even touched muscle break down. It targeted my most problem spots. Another plus this product had was no stimulant. Highly recommended.