Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good
Peach Mango

bpolite70's Rating

I had to post a review on this product. As one whose tried many weight loss supplements, I have to give Super HD, 2 thumbs up. The boost of energy is really good. Not for the faint of heart though. I could imagine this making some that have not taken themo boosters jittery. For me, it's a sign that it's working. Additionally I've only been taking for a week and already see noticeable results. down 1.4 lbs. I would recommend using as directed and not taking any later than 4 or 5 in the evening unless you want a relatively sleepless night. Again.. Highly recommended for the boost and alertness. Additionally, I have to make sure I eat.. No appetite this last week. I'm quite sure with a low calorie plan, increase in cardio and taking as directed.... I'm sure to see more results in the upcoming weeks.

mandypandyk's Rating

I am taking the pill form of this product. Day 1: Only took 1 pill due to high intensity of pill (gave me the jitters). Day 2: Only 1 pill (no jitters, good level of energy) Day 3-4: 2 pills per day and I feel great! I prefer taking it prior to my AM workout & then again around noon or 1pm. It definitely gives me energy and pushes me in my workouts. As far as the fat loss goes, time will tell. :)

mari1507's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

So happy with cellucor products so far ! After reading all the good reviews I had to try it and got it during their anniversary sale :) the first day I took the powder I went on a very difficult hike ( more like rock climbing ) and it gave me so much energy and strength !!! After 2 days of taking it I must say I look forward to it because it taste sooo good !! What I sm a little confused about is if I should still take my pre work out ? Any advice on when it would be the ideal time to take HD? Also I count macros and work out 6 times a week so don't look at this as a miracle powder more like a little extra push to shred !!

fitchris1985's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

This tastes amazing and gives me decent energy levels. I feel like it has helped me burn fat as well.

huneeey's Rating

So I've been using this product in the pill form for about a week now and I must say I absolutely LOVE THIS STUFF!! I work at the hospital and I'm on my feet 95% of the time running around floors and emerg from patient to patient and as soon as I get home I'm done I just strip off my scrubs and pass out and do the same thing the next day. On days off I spend it sleeping because I have no energy, until I found this baby! I swear I feel like I have all this natural feeling energy (WITHOUT THE CRUSH I might add) and it's definitely given me more focus and motivation to actually want to go to the gym. It does say it suppresses appetite but I still get cravings but not as much. Anyways I love this sh*t and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone definitely keeping this in my stack! I see people are taking 3 caps a day. I started with with 1 cap a day and now I take twice daily, I think 2 is more then enough (for me atleast).

LolitaRogers's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

So i have been using the powder for 3 days now. i literally force myself to eat throughout the day so its def a great appetite suppressant! my question is, on training days how do i take this? can i stack it with nzero extreme? i workout twice a day - 10am and 7.30pm . I try to line up my workouts with super hd but it seems impossible. In the mornings its easy, I drink it around 9.30am and go to the gym at 10am. But if the second dose has to be wtihin 5-6 hours, then i have to take it at 3.30pm but im at school that time and cant workout until 7.30 pm. would i still get the same effect if i drink the second dose at 7 pm which is 9 hours after the first dose? or should i stick with 6 hours and take nzero extreme at 7pm?? im afraid to get messed up from too much stims. please help!!

chrisolson5454's Rating

I'm feeling confused. Need some help please. I was at 213lbs and started these pills. In 1 week I've completely changed my diet and exercise. I'm at 1 in the am and 2 in the afternoon. I feel amazing. Run 1-2 miles a day. But.... I've gained 4 lbs?? What am I doing wrong??

Ironaddiction87's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

To get started the flavor is incredible if you enjoy tart and sweet powders. Almost tastes like sweet tarts. As far as being thermo, product seems to work very well as my body heat is up a dew degrees around the clock when on this product. I have noticed a good deal of water loss as well as some more definition in hard to define areas of my body including my delts. Energy level is up as well as focus, similar to c4 level on this product line.

nibblerofcarrots's Rating

Basically not sure how this product is legal because its the closest product to cocaine I've ever ingested. Sudden rushes of intense energy. motivation, good mood. Also diuretic, so works wonders cutting water weight as well as finding the extra motivation to push the final few weeks pre-comp.

sallybullock144's Rating

I love this product! I have been taking Super HD in the pill form for about a month now and have lost 14 pounds! I am extremely happy with my results..I have followed the instruction exactly the way it describes on the bottle and have had no issues what so ever. This product gives me the boost I need to get up off my butt and get to the gym as well as a healthy diet plan the pounds will honestly fall off! If you seriously thinking about losing weight this is a great product I have tried a lot of different products and finally found this one that works for me! Hope my review helps you, wish you all the best

deshankennedy1's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

All I can say is this stuff is AMAZING! My diet isn't strict at all and I'm cutting up and defining like never before. I wonder what if I was strict on my diet, what would be the outcome but I'm overall satisfied with the results anyway. If you are looking to get cut up while using a good workout plan then this is your go to agent for 8 weeks. I stacked this with RSP Quadralean and I'm impressed and so is everyone around with my results.

annab8's Rating
Peach Mango

I have always stood behind cellucor products. HD was voted #1 fat burner for a reason! I like the powder form because I can control the dose. I wake up and take one scoop and I immediately feel energized! I head off to do cardio and it always makes me sweat! I don't get jitters or crash! It helps control my appetite for the day! If I am lifting in the afternoon I will take another scoop as a pre-workout! I absolutely love HD!

Dylanc40's Rating

This is my first day review on this product and I will continue to add more next week and after I finish it. I can't say anything about the fat burning aspect of this. However I can tell you my first reactions and why I started taking this. I'm fairly athletic and go to the gym at least 5 days a week. I wanted to take this because my pre workout causes a lot of niacin flushes and my skin has a weird reaction. This product has niacin and figured it would help with that. I was also referred this by a couple friends who said it helped with focus in the weight room. I don't look at weight loss supplements with any belief. I don't think they work and are mostly a scam. However I am using this to help increase my energy levels for longer time when working out. When I took this today I noticed 3 things. Energy/alertness, super focus, and better circulation. I imagine the warm feeling is probably what increases your metabolic rate. However what I really liked about this right away was my focus! I have pretty bad ADD and take meds for it but Im going to start trying to switch off my meds and just rely on this. I'm serious I finished an hour and a half of weight lifting, ran a mile and a half and did sprints for 20 more minutes, went home and took my shower, cleaned my room, and started doing homework. In addition I took this with my pre workout and had a feeling it would cause some gitterz but nothing of the sort happened, it was the perfect amount of energy for MYSELF. I will continue to use this product and like I said I will update on the (fat burning) aspect of this product. The only reason I didn't give it full stars is because with a college budget this **** is expensive. Unless this **** makes me ******* fly I have a hunch that this will be a one time thing as I can't afford to be paying 40$ for this on top of pre workouts and protein and post workouts. Remember if you think this is going to make you drop 50 lbs in a couple weeks your only going to be disappointed. This may help by curving your apatite and increase your energy levels, however this I can almost promise that you will not be shedding pounds on pounds. But it will help increase the level of your workouts.

monicaamello's Rating

Much better than Lipo 6, Lipo 6 Unlimited and Oxyelite! I use the caps, so about the flavors I really donĀ“t know.

ICE2KILL's Rating

As far as fat burning goes I don't this product has worked for me. I had taken a month's worth... For energy though this product is amazing! Popped two pills in the morning and about half an hour to an hour later I felt it kick in. It was like I had taken a whole line or two of Colombias finest (not that I know what it really feels like). The energy buzz was amazing. I felt like I was speedy gonzales literally bouncing off the walls. As a pre workout this works

LodbrokRagnar's Rating

I've started taking the pills 3 weeks ago! I'm working out in the gym 4 times a week(jim stoppani's 12 week shortcut to size) , not so much cardio. When i've started i was 103 kg, now after 3 weeks i have 98 kg after just one bottle! I'm taking two pills in the morning first thing, and one in the afternoon! I have never drinked cofee before and after taking the pills i feel like superman! Sweating my *** off in the gym! Five more weeks to go!

jdmSRT's Rating

This didn't perform at a 10 because for what it is the price is a bit over priced (and I am not cheap), BUT READ ON FOR A LEGIT REVIEW... I took this product in capsule form which I believe is the best way for any weight loss supplement. For a weight loss supplement I would say it is probably one of the better LEGAL products out there if not the best. I did my research for weeks on this product and I was glad I purchased this product instead of more popular options out there. With any weight loss product out there you, if you want to trim down you MUST consume lower amounts of calories to loss any sort of weight. To speed it up further you should be performing cardio at least 3 times a week. This is not a miracle pill which I believe people think it is which leads to lower reviews. I read a review with someone complain of "heart attack" symptoms while consuming this product. If you are feeling like that than there are bigger issues you must focus on rather than TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT I promise you! Either that person didn't follow directions, is sensitive as a baby to caffeine, doesn't properly hydrate, has a poor diet, genetic issues, or even suffers from anxiety/depression. Look at the ingredients here people this isn't going to give the average gym goer a heart attack! Those who complain it does not work please read above about not being a miracle pill. Get your diet in check, train hard, and if you want to speed up progress say 25% if that than take supplements. This does the job well compared to others and I have tried virtually all of them throughout the years. This product has just enough caffeine to get you focused but not overly like other products that simply dump caffeine into your body. If you lift you do not want a truckload of caffeine killing your pumps. There is one catch with this product people do not realize though... Most weight lost of this product will come from shedding water. BUT!!! Its not a massive amount of water being sucked out because I never feel dehydrated with it, yet every morning I look in the mirror and you just love the way it makes you lean out virtually overnight. That is how you know its shedding pounds from water versus only fat. With this product as well as other supplements such as as multivitamin, fish oil, protein, creatine, etc.and with a decent diet (still ate fast food at least 3 times a week), weight training 3-6 times per week, and cardio 1-3 times per week (walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour) I went from 228lbs to 214lbs in 5 weeks. Those were realistic numbers. I am not glamorizing anything here just speaking the truth and my results. I am certain once I clean up my diet, and perform more cardio I will keep gaining muscle as well as burn off all this old stubborn fat I have put over over the years. I never do reviews. But this product deserves justice. If you don't want to try it, fine, don't. More gains for me :) find me on instagram @SDgunfighter

Mbeeh1's Rating

so I have been taking the pills for 4 days now. Day one I felt pretty good on it very energized and pretty heated from the thermogenic part of the pill. loved it all. the next day my heart kind of beated periodically with bursts of minor pain. Third day the pain increased and became more frequent. Day 4 I waited to take the pill to see if my heart would do it again. it was fine so im like ok this will be the test. 20 minutes later my heart started up again and sadly Im going to stop taking the pills now. besides the effect I loved the feeling it gave me and wish i could continue. this my first pill of this kind so im not sure if my body is just not used to it but im not risking a what literally felt like a heart attack to assist in some weight loss.

klaforest44's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Excellent flavor! I have noticed I dont find myself wanting to snack through out the day. I thought that because it wasnt thick like a shake it wouldnt fill me, but it definitely has suppressed my need to snack in between meals!

thaobvu's Rating

I am on my 3rd week and this hasn't helped me lose any weight. I eat rather healthy, count macros and such, but have not lost a single pound. I exercise 5x a week also. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It gives me good energy and focus at work without the need for coffee; no jitters. During the weekends, I take it and hour or two before running a couple of miles and it helped with my stamina and endurance A LOT. So I like it for those two reasons, but would not purchase it again as a fat burner. P.S. This also made me to to the restroom quite often. Great for "cleansing," but was very inconvenient.