Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good

Grayanotoxin's Rating

I've been using the strawberry lemonade powder version of this. Taste-wise, it's very good. And I definitely feel a boost in energy using it. HOWEVER, my skin breaks out with vibrant small red dots all over my inner thighs, stomach, arms, and hands when I use this. I'm not sure what's in it that is causing this reaction, and I'm only using one scoop a day, but it gets worse the more consecutive days I take it. Bummer!

isabelleb's Rating

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT but in my wish list it say discontinued SO i wondering ....... !!!!!! I know they sell it at this time but for how long? I take 1 pills before breakfast and 1 at lunch and 2 L carnitine before breakfast and same at lunch i drink a lot of water eat healthy ,2 hours of cardio every day and i exercises ... it's working very well for me my jeans are too big for me time to go shopping again !!! l it would be more easy for me to write this review in french ;) Sorry

jonnytara2's Rating

I tried this product after reading great reviews , but I must say I am Highly disappointed in the results and symptoms I had . It did provide a little energy boost unfortunately it didn't help with appetite and actually felt Hungrier while taking it , After the first 10 days I gave up because it was making me want to eat more then I usually would without any supplements . I was excited to try it now I'm regretful that I did .

JoshuaHood's Rating

I have been using this for about 3 weeks now, pill form. First day I took one, felt nothing. Second day I took 2 for weights in the gym and felt a decent pump. I am in the Military, so caffeine is nothing new to me. I quit coffee for a week and took 3 pills before leg day. Man does this stuff work. I may have overdone it with 3, but I have no regrets. I haven't had a leg day like that for sometime. I am more sociable, alert and over all more happy so to speak. However, be warned. I am typing this up at 4:32 in the morning. I cannot sleep, I took 2 HD pills around 8 pm and did arms and shoulders until about 10:20 pm. The pump is good, but NEVER..ever..take Cellucor HD in the evening.

cpoindexter's Rating

In my first week of taking this product it supercharged my diet, and actually had my best results of the 6 months of my diet (7 pounds in a week, helping my blow through the 230s). I feel great, alert, and happy. When I forget to bring my 2nd dose with me to work, there's a noticeable difference in how hungry I am in the late afternoon and evening. I was skeptical, because I know there's no magic weight loss pill, but I feel this has helped me stay the coarse. Big fan, big fan.

JensterO25's Rating

JensterO25 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jbo777's Rating

Just wanted to throw out a quick review as an initial user. I am super sensitive to caffeine, and can get so jittery that my training session is shot. Given that, I am very careful about what I take. I took this product as directed and hardly felt jittery at all. It gave me a nice lift, kicked up my long run followed by weight training. I had energy to spare and my mood was great. In my case, one was enough. I will continue to use in preparation for a race. I look forward to the results.

alexsilverfagan's Rating

This is my absolute favorite fat-burner out there. I've been using it on and off for the past year (I take a 2 week break every 6 weeks so that my body doesn't adapt) and I definitely notice a difference in bodyfat, energy levels, and overall alertness. I take one serving on an empty stomach in the morning and then another later in the afternoon like I would a cup of coffee. Awesome product.

Trantula666's Rating

So far, I noticed a slight drop in weight when I first started using super HD. I'm stacking it with clk and haven't noticed much difference. I'm pretty accustomed to caffeine and I also haven't noticed much energy boost either... And it kind of acts like a laxative at first. Probably why I dropped weight at all. Plus it has natural diuretics in it so im guessing I have only dropped water weight so far. Overall, I would say maybe try something else. This product is pricey and for the money spent on this I feel like you could probably get something more effective. I'm getting ready for a show so I've been cutting, and this hasn't done me a whole lot of good if I'm being honest. I like the powder one though as a preworkout!

ahmadh16's Rating

I have been using for a few days. I don't feel im hungry like before. I take one pill in the morning before breakfast and 1 pill in the afternoon. I definitely feel better energy.

marissadub's Rating

My favorite cellucor product! Super hd really helps curve my apatite throughout the day. I've ised both thr powder and the pills and they're both awesome.

bpolite70's Rating

I had to post a review on this product. As one whose tried many weight loss supplements, I have to give Super HD, 2 thumbs up. The boost of energy is really good. Not for the faint of heart though. I could imagine this making some that have not taken themo boosters jittery. For me, it's a sign that it's working. Additionally I've only been taking for a week and already see noticeable results. down 1.4 lbs. I would recommend using as directed and not taking any later than 4 or 5 in the evening unless you want a relatively sleepless night. Again.. Highly recommended for the boost and alertness. Additionally, I have to make sure I eat.. No appetite this last week. I'm quite sure with a low calorie plan, increase in cardio and taking as directed.... I'm sure to see more results in the upcoming weeks.

mandypandyk's Rating

I am taking the pill form of this product. Day 1: Only took 1 pill due to high intensity of pill (gave me the jitters). Day 2: Only 1 pill (no jitters, good level of energy) Day 3-4: 2 pills per day and I feel great! I prefer taking it prior to my AM workout & then again around noon or 1pm. It definitely gives me energy and pushes me in my workouts. As far as the fat loss goes, time will tell. :)

mari1507's Rating

So happy with cellucor products so far ! After reading all the good reviews I had to try it and got it during their anniversary sale :) the first day I took the powder I went on a very difficult hike ( more like rock climbing ) and it gave me so much energy and strength !!! After 2 days of taking it I must say I look forward to it because it taste sooo good !! What I sm a little confused about is if I should still take my pre work out ? Any advice on when it would be the ideal time to take HD? Also I count macros and work out 6 times a week so don't look at this as a miracle powder more like a little extra push to shred !!

fitchris1985's Rating

This tastes amazing and gives me decent energy levels. I feel like it has helped me burn fat as well.

huneeey's Rating

So I've been using this product in the pill form for about a week now and I must say I absolutely LOVE THIS STUFF!! I work at the hospital and I'm on my feet 95% of the time running around floors and emerg from patient to patient and as soon as I get home I'm done I just strip off my scrubs and pass out and do the same thing the next day. On days off I spend it sleeping because I have no energy, until I found this baby! I swear I feel like I have all this natural feeling energy (WITHOUT THE CRUSH I might add) and it's definitely given me more focus and motivation to actually want to go to the gym. It does say it suppresses appetite but I still get cravings but not as much. Anyways I love this sh*t and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone definitely keeping this in my stack! I see people are taking 3 caps a day. I started with with 1 cap a day and now I take twice daily, I think 2 is more then enough (for me atleast).

LolitaRogers's Rating

So i have been using the powder for 3 days now. i literally force myself to eat throughout the day so its def a great appetite suppressant! my question is, on training days how do i take this? can i stack it with nzero extreme? i workout twice a day - 10am and 7.30pm . I try to line up my workouts with super hd but it seems impossible. In the mornings its easy, I drink it around 9.30am and go to the gym at 10am. But if the second dose has to be wtihin 5-6 hours, then i have to take it at 3.30pm but im at school that time and cant workout until 7.30 pm. would i still get the same effect if i drink the second dose at 7 pm which is 9 hours after the first dose? or should i stick with 6 hours and take nzero extreme at 7pm?? im afraid to get messed up from too much stims. please help!!

chrisolson5454's Rating

I'm feeling confused. Need some help please. I was at 213lbs and started these pills. In 1 week I've completely changed my diet and exercise. I'm at 1 in the am and 2 in the afternoon. I feel amazing. Run 1-2 miles a day. But.... I've gained 4 lbs?? What am I doing wrong??

Ironaddiction87's Rating

To get started the flavor is incredible if you enjoy tart and sweet powders. Almost tastes like sweet tarts. As far as being thermo, product seems to work very well as my body heat is up a dew degrees around the clock when on this product. I have noticed a good deal of water loss as well as some more definition in hard to define areas of my body including my delts. Energy level is up as well as focus, similar to c4 level on this product line.

nibblerofcarrots's Rating

Basically not sure how this product is legal because its the closest product to cocaine I've ever ingested. Sudden rushes of intense energy. motivation, good mood. Also diuretic, so works wonders cutting water weight as well as finding the extra motivation to push the final few weeks pre-comp.