Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism*

Good
Peach Mango

louie0939's Rating

energy...8/10 i thought the energy provided was longlasting, smooth and nice. it kept me energized throughout the day with any hard crashes. when i went to 2 tabs in the morning this was definitely more pronounced. focus..7/10 i thought that this could have been a bit better. focus enhancement was noticable but not to the degree that ive experienced with some other products. appetite suppression...9/10 unlike some people, i thought this was one of the best selling points of Super HD. it effectively curbed my hunger for hours and kept any cravings at bay. like they say...everyone reacts differently to different products thermogenics.....8/10 pretty good. nothing over the top....just a slight and constant prespiration and dampness. price....SuperHD isnt cheap, at 40.00 for 60 caps i may or may not be purchasing this in the future. OVERALL: i thought SuperHD performed well. while nothing about it really blew me out of the water, it delivered on its advertising claims and met my expectations. it performed well across the board and is another solid product in the Cellucor line.

joyvilla11's Rating

joyvilla11 did not leave a written review for this product.

Seagroves92's Rating

This is a fantastic cutting product. I feel like I am seeing results almost immediately. I was a little hesitant about the caffeine because other stimulant fat burners have made me shake like a leaf in the past. As someone who usually drinks 1-3 cups of coffee throughout the day I can say that this product does not give me ANY jitters, uneasiness, etc. Pretty good value too. Stack this little baby with CLK, eat right, actually do your cardio and you will definitely see that 6 pack start to emerge.

AdamGX1000's Rating

this has got to be my favorite fat burners out there. i've tried several and every time i wanna cut body fat i always remember cellucor's super hd+clk stack. i have had the best results from this product as far as fat burning goes. good feeling while taking it without a high stimulant effect. i wish the price was more affordable since most will get the combo stack. i tend to pay attention to the reviews and top 10 list and see this still up there.

Sosapapi's Rating

Sosapapi did not leave a written review for this product.

omer46's Rating

Great product! I take 1 in the morning only 30-60 minutes before morning cardio and felt amazing! I absolutely love the focus and energy! Great for fat loss

beautynbooty's Rating

Good balance in my weight loss intake from non stim and stim combo.

drmosley's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

drmosley did not leave a written review for this product.

megzd29's Rating

I just started using this, and on day 1 I absolutely LOVE it! Can anyone tell me the best time to take this? I work out mid morning...... suggestions?

markdmac's Rating

Great pre-workout supplement. Gives me the energy I need without giving me jitters.

Simbah415's Rating

Super great product! I feel the energy in the morning just as if i drank coffee and my apetite is under control. And im not play when i say i have a big apptite, i snack and eat like crazy until i tried this capsule. Even meal prepping, i tend to buy a few extra meals, but after taking one of these bad boys i can go through the day feelig fuller longer.

jonnydelo592's Rating

I'm rating this as more of a 'mood enhancer' than a traditional fat burner. The reason is because of the ingredient breakdown, it isn't a complete fatburner; and that's OK. If you stack this with a non-stim fat burner, it more than makes up for the lack of CLA or L-Carnitine. But the main reason I use this is it helps me focus and gives me very clean energy throughout the day. I am currently cutting and am only getting around 4.5-5 hours of sleep a night. This definitely helps with morning cardio and sustained energy throughout the day instead of your standard coffee. And you get the added bonus of this being a thermogenic. Pretty pricey, but overall very solid product.

modelbehaviorr's Rating

I take the SuperHD Capsules. I LOVE this product. I normally start by taking just one in the mornings about an hour before my first meal for the first 3 days. After that I will take an additional one in the afternoons around 2:00PM or 3:00PM It does give me some jitters when I first start back taking them. (nothing major though) I normally will only take SuperHD for abut 2-3 weeks before stopping for 2 weeks. This product gives me a TON of energy & really brightens my mood. It does curb my appetite & makes me sweat more than usual. Which is GREAT for my workouts. I feel that it helps me drop weight faster as well!! It's a YES for me :-) **Follow me on Instagram: @model_behaviorr

texasfighter's Rating

The worst "weight loss" supplement I've ever used. No appetite suppression, no water loss, no weight loss and no energy. I'm not sure what they put in this put whatever it is, it does not work.

holmesboy18x's Rating

When I am looking to cut weight quick or to just help control my uncontrollable appetite I use this product. Not because it's from a well known company like Cellucor, but because I know for a fact it works.

Nashalsiddiqi's Rating

Nashalsiddiqi did not leave a written review for this product.

SHUTZEMDOWN's Rating

Expect to go to the bathroom a lot and have almost a feverish temprature from your body heating up. Drink lots of water. It's worth it. Immediate results.

Lakely's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I just started this and definitely felt the appetite suppressant. Usually when I'm trying to lean down I feel hungry all the time, but in the week I've used it thus far I have not felt hungry at all. I also expected it to make me jittery, and it hasn't.

edmqtgirl's Rating

edmqtgirl did not leave a written review for this product.

eheizyk's Rating
Peach Mango

I have used both the pills and the powders (Only the Peach Mango so far) and have had great results with both. I like the powder a little bit better- I have found that when I take the pills I get a slight after taste. Definitely can feel the thermogenics in both. Does a great job curbing appetite, giving a ton of energy, and helping to burn fat. I normally have 4-5 shots of espresso through the day and still struggle to make it through my evening workout, when taking the Super HD I haven't needed espresso and have been running strong all day! Love this product and Cellucor overall!