Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism*

Good

philprosia's Rating

This stuff is potent lol. This can make you a little hot and get you shaking a little bit. In terms of fat burning, these work great. Highly recommended for those looking to trim.

tion45's Rating
Peach Mango

Felt when I first was using this stuff it really helped cut the pounds and feel energized! the strawbery lemonade was pretty good and I liked it alot. The Peach Mango flavor that I was was really gross and would get foamy everytime I would mix it. It also made my stomache feel really weird right after.

Bre1204's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I will never take this product again! This stuff made my heart beat so fast. I felt awful and I could not wait for the effects to wear off. I took one dose around 7am and could not sleep because this product kept me up. I was terrified because I did not know when the effects would go away. I was nervous and felt extremely anxious. NEVER AGAIN!!

M7mdUA07's Rating

Great product for losing fat without lose mass muscle, great as a preworkout , best fatburner i have ever tried

cogle2008's Rating

I take the Super HD capsules. This has been my go-to product for weight control for a while. I know it may not work for everyone, but it sure works excellent for me. A+

kristensilva's Rating
Peach Mango

The flavor is alright enough. It gets clumpy when you mix it in water for some reason, it sticks to the bottom. But this didn't do anything. I didn't notice much of an appetite reduction, maybe a little bit. Fat loss, no, I lost nothing at all. For how expensive it is I'd never recommend. Shame these products get such high ratings.

sdurrett's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I started taking super HD about 2 months ago and was amazed at how quickly it worked to reduce fat and support lean muscle. Love this product!!

RaptorKeeper149's Rating

Been using Super HD for about 2 months now, and with the help of other Cellucor products, I have dropped almost 30lbs, including a daily gym visit and changing my diet all around. It's been great!!!

fitnessforlif3's Rating
Peach Mango

I just got supper HD and i was just wondering if i need to take my preworkout when i train because my preworkout has 300mg of caffeine and i just took supper HD... i dont want to take alot of caffeine at once. this is just for today because i just got my supplements.

ShellySpangler's Rating

This is my all time favorite as my husband would say " Jazzy" pills. They don't get you jittery like most pills do and they give you energy and none of that crazy crash and burn type feeling. I use to take others and they would either have the crash or they would give me migraines. My body is really funny when taking certain kinds of pills. But I will be getting some more!

MarykHarrison's Rating
Peach Mango

I have used this product multiple times and love it. The only problem is when you stop using it for a few weeks, your metabolism and energy go way down. I become so tired it's almost impossible to get up in the mornings. I just feel so exhausted even after sleeping almost the whole day. While taking this product, sometimes it's hard to sleep I have so much energy. When off this product I can barely wake up I'm so exhausted. I'm not sure if that's very healthy! Probably won't use this one again.

Jasonva's Rating

This stuff works great!! I use it first thing in the morn with my yohimbine for my modified fast protocal. I can easily drop pounds of bodyfat using this product with yohimbine hcl. i recommend this product for sure.

mpainter21's Rating

I purchased the 60 capsule bottle because it seemed like this product had nothing but positive reviews. I did what everyone else recommended and stacked with CLK. I did notice that the two together really helped curb my appetite, as in I didn't ever want to eat. However, I wasn't as impressed or blown away by the results like I thought I would be. I lost maybe about 3 lbs over the course of taking this, which by the way- it runs out really fast. This was in combination with a healthy diet and regular cardio/lifting regime. Overall, mediocre.

rbrush1's Rating
Peach Mango

pretty much just caffiene. gives you lots of energy, you sweat a lot. and tastes good.

Krcooook's Rating

Lost 20 lbs with cardio and training in 2 1/2 months ! Gives awesome energy and reduces cravings pretty well too. I recommend this to all my friends !

louie0939's Rating

energy...8/10 i thought the energy provided was longlasting, smooth and nice. it kept me energized throughout the day with any hard crashes. when i went to 2 tabs in the morning this was definitely more pronounced. focus..7/10 i thought that this could have been a bit better. focus enhancement was noticable but not to the degree that ive experienced with some other products. appetite suppression...9/10 unlike some people, i thought this was one of the best selling points of Super HD. it effectively curbed my hunger for hours and kept any cravings at bay. like they say...everyone reacts differently to different products thermogenics.....8/10 pretty good. nothing over the top....just a slight and constant prespiration and dampness. price....SuperHD isnt cheap, at 40.00 for 60 caps i may or may not be purchasing this in the future. OVERALL: i thought SuperHD performed well. while nothing about it really blew me out of the water, it delivered on its advertising claims and met my expectations. it performed well across the board and is another solid product in the Cellucor line.

joyvilla11's Rating

joyvilla11 did not leave a written review for this product.

Seagroves92's Rating

This is a fantastic cutting product. I feel like I am seeing results almost immediately. I was a little hesitant about the caffeine because other stimulant fat burners have made me shake like a leaf in the past. As someone who usually drinks 1-3 cups of coffee throughout the day I can say that this product does not give me ANY jitters, uneasiness, etc. Pretty good value too. Stack this little baby with CLK, eat right, actually do your cardio and you will definitely see that 6 pack start to emerge.

AdamGX1000's Rating

this has got to be my favorite fat burners out there. i've tried several and every time i wanna cut body fat i always remember cellucor's super hd+clk stack. i have had the best results from this product as far as fat burning goes. good feeling while taking it without a high stimulant effect. i wish the price was more affordable since most will get the combo stack. i tend to pay attention to the reviews and top 10 list and see this still up there.

Sosapapi's Rating

Sosapapi did not leave a written review for this product.