Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good

jonnydelo592's Rating

I'm rating this as more of a 'mood enhancer' than a traditional fat burner. The reason is because of the ingredient breakdown, it isn't a complete fatburner; and that's OK. If you stack this with a non-stim fat burner, it more than makes up for the lack of CLA or L-Carnitine. But the main reason I use this is it helps me focus and gives me very clean energy throughout the day. I am currently cutting and am only getting around 4.5-5 hours of sleep a night. This definitely helps with morning cardio and sustained energy throughout the day instead of your standard coffee. And you get the added bonus of this being a thermogenic. Pretty pricey, but overall very solid product.

modelbehaviorr's Rating

I take the SuperHD Capsules. I LOVE this product. I normally start by taking just one in the mornings about an hour before my first meal for the first 3 days. After that I will take an additional one in the afternoons around 2:00PM or 3:00PM It does give me some jitters when I first start back taking them. (nothing major though) I normally will only take SuperHD for abut 2-3 weeks before stopping for 2 weeks. This product gives me a TON of energy & really brightens my mood. It does curb my appetite & makes me sweat more than usual. Which is GREAT for my workouts. I feel that it helps me drop weight faster as well!! It's a YES for me :-) **Follow me on Instagram: @model_behaviorr

SalPal123's Rating

I will be taking this supplement next Monday February 1rst, 2016; followed by a 5 day workout week schedule, including leading my cheerleaders into practices (3x's per week). I hope that this product will help shed the unwanted lbs. and to help tone up :-)

texasfighter's Rating

The worst "weight loss" supplement I've ever used. No appetite suppression, no water loss, no weight loss and no energy. I'm not sure what they put in this put whatever it is, it does not work.

holmesboy18x's Rating

When I am looking to cut weight quick or to just help control my uncontrollable appetite I use this product. Not because it's from a well known company like Cellucor, but because I know for a fact it works.

Nashalsiddiqi's Rating

Nashalsiddiqi did not leave a written review for this product.

SHUTZEMDOWN's Rating

Expect to go to the bathroom a lot and have almost a feverish temprature from your body heating up. Drink lots of water. It's worth it. Immediate results.

Lakely's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I just started this and definitely felt the appetite suppressant. Usually when I'm trying to lean down I feel hungry all the time, but in the week I've used it thus far I have not felt hungry at all. I also expected it to make me jittery, and it hasn't.

edmqtgirl's Rating

edmqtgirl did not leave a written review for this product.

eheizyk's Rating
Peach Mango

I have used both the pills and the powders (Only the Peach Mango so far) and have had great results with both. I like the powder a little bit better- I have found that when I take the pills I get a slight after taste. Definitely can feel the thermogenics in both. Does a great job curbing appetite, giving a ton of energy, and helping to burn fat. I normally have 4-5 shots of espresso through the day and still struggle to make it through my evening workout, when taking the Super HD I haven't needed espresso and have been running strong all day! Love this product and Cellucor overall!

eleckttruss's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

like the mental concentration i will try it again! plus on hot water you can get a nice TEA!!

dromerno's Rating

good product for people who want to lose some weight, but i dont recommend it for anyone who want six packs or cuts.

sandisyogagirl's Rating

sandisyogagirl did not leave a written review for this product.

malcolm7689's Rating

I've only tried the pill version but it works amazing!!! I take one in the am before fasted cardio for the first 2 weeks then add a second dose in around 230pm for 4 weeks. Then rotate off and use when I'm in the cutting or intense phase of competition prep. No jitters, clear focus, lots of energy and suppresses my appetite. Just make sure you keep up on your water intake. Overall this pill is a life saver if your gas tank is empty it will help you get through!!

GrizzlyMike0727's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

This is an outstanding product! I received 30 serving tup of strawberry lemonade. The flavor is fantastic, it mixes well with some slight foaming, and gave me energy all day! I took 1.5 scoops in the morning preworkout and 1 in the afternoon. With proper nutrition I lost 6 pounds in 10 days using just this product. Get some Cellucor in your life!

Airick713's Rating

Great stuff!

Giancarlo822's Rating

Saw this had good reviews and i like cellucor products. I just don't think this one worked very well. I used it to burn a few extra fat before a show and i didn't notice a change at all. I'm willing to try another fat burner.

kwagner1989's Rating

This is a great product. You definitely feel it, Love to take my afternoon portion before a workout. Definitely gave me energy and felt like I sweat a ridiculous amount more during my workout. Make sure you are staying really hydrated while using this. Lost weight but not due to just taking a pill. It enhanced my weight loss while I was eating really clean and hitting the gym hard.

maryb101's Rating

Super HD for sure gives you energy. Energy is through the roof and lasts almost as long as my workout, although when I take the Super HD alone I do notice I really start to tire out towards the end of the workout. I thought initially it was because it made me go harder at the beginning of the workout, but after checking my logs it seems it is mostly because the HD just began to wear off. It is strong enough to give me jitters which seems to dissipate some once I start lifting.

macdaddymoose's Rating

Definitely my favorite fat burner and thei first product I have ever bought from Cellucor. This is the product that turned me onto to Cellucor and made me a loyal customer. I have continued to buy this product several times and it is by far and away my favorite fat burner. I take two in the morning and one in the afternoon. This product will not just be a magic pill, it helps you lose weight when you work out and helps curb your appetite. Stacks well with Cellucor CLK.