Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good
Strawberry Lemonade

danderson2794's Rating

This product is amazing in the gym; however, when you first start it, it's rough prior to working out. The suggested use is twice a day when starting. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. It also suggest taking it on an empty stomach.. I cannot do that. If i take it on an empty stomach, yes it works faster, BUT I feel as if I'm either going to puke my brains out or poop out my intestines.. But now I'm good to go haha. Just eat prior is my suggestion. My body type is a mesomorph. I weigh 175, taking this to cut. Good stuff as always

moon90's Rating

Pretty good fat burner, helped me get through some tough workouts deep into my cut. Liked it!

plamann33's Rating

One of the best fat burners I have used! I stack this with the CLK and it works better that I imagined. I highly recommend this to people looking to lose weight. It gives me energy for hours and puts me in the mental state that I need to be in to power through my work outs.

AlexCane's Rating

I felt my body warming up the first time taking this on the way to the gym. Very pleased with my results

zneels's Rating

Didn't have a change in my weight or water retention. Found that I had more stomach pain during the afternoon.

adolfo95143's Rating
Peach Mango

This product works very well, maybe a little to well. If you do use this remember to take it and go do something active. The label says to take it morning and afternoon. I took it this morning and the energy was to much for my lame body. So instead of taking 1 scoop I'm going to take half a scoop. Why? Because it made me to energetic and my job doesn't require a lot of movement, and I ended up throwing it up. Plus I drank it with food and I'm guessing your not suppose to then. So maybe it was that. So I'm not gonna drink it with a meal and see how that goes. If that doesn't work ima take half a scoop of that doesn't work I'm going to stop taking this.

shreddedenemy's Rating
Peach Mango

Bought the powder version and felt a lot more focused and energetic than I had before I drank it. Felt like the effects while working out were similar to those of C4 by Cellucor; in terms of having more energy and being able to squeeze out those last couple of reps on a set. It also seemed to provide a bit of mental clarity as well which was nice. The only downside is that I felt nauseated during one workout after taking two scoops, but this has only occurred once. I'd say you should assess your tolerance and then go from there, but I think that having taken C4 would increase your tolerance to this product. The only other negative was that the powder doesn't always fully dissolve in water, even after shaking or stirring continuously, it kinda starts to form lumps sometimes. Other than that I noticed a decrease in belly fat after only a couple of weeks, so if you're looking to shred that layer of fat before summer, then combining this product and regular training should help to achieve this.

rr33463's Rating

I followed the directions on the bottle. I took it for two days and felt nauseous and shaky both times... First day I almost threw up from it. I'm wondering if this is normal. I'm going to return this. I'll just stick to coffee as per workout.. Bad for your teeth, but I rather drink coffee than feel nauseous and crappy even with drinking lots of water and working out. What a shame because most of the reviews are good, which is why I bought it. I'll try herbalife next even though it's hella expensive. Energy boost was good, although I was a little shaky at first until I worked out. Nauseous feeling never went away though.

JasmineJeffry1's Rating

I was kinda shocked how quickly the weight dropped, I didn't even need a preworkout taking this. The engery that you do get off of this is unbelievable! I've taken lots of pills including oxyelite pro (old formula) and as much engery as I got with those pills I have with these. If you stick with it and workout consistently you'll see your body change. I love it and I will stick with it!

AlphaMale3914's Rating

Very unhappy with this product. First off the bottle annoys me. I dont like the green color and big H and D on the side of the bottle. It looks really tacky and is somewhat offensive. You would think a company such as cellucor wouyld spend a little more money on a better looking and less offensive bottle. Im sure that im not the only one who feels this way. The shiny chrome look is less than flattering and makes me very angry and somewhat depressed. As the produxt it worked very well in aiding me in my Bulk up to 150. Its always good to have a fat burner on hand on your bulk. Dont wanna get to big or fat, Helps even out the creatine balance in your androgen receptors.

Gibbyzef1's Rating
Peach Mango

Only draw back to the peach mango powder is that it is very difficult to dissolve. However, i love this product. I've tried a bunch of fat burners: lip 6 black, hydroxycut, Jym Shred, pill form of Super HD, ect... But this is the closest thing that i could find to OxyElite Pro the original formula. The powder gives you such a pump alike a pre-workout. In my my opinion this is better than Cellucor's C4. I'm a firm believer that "fat burners" don't actually "burn fat" but they give you the energy necessary to burn the fat. I've lost 100 pounds (not by using this product) but this is the best "fat burner" i've taken over the past year. I highly recommend this if you're looking to intensify your weightlifting/ cardio.

Larrythomas809's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Really helped cut off water weight to show definition, great energy boosted without crash, really good to help surpass appetite.

ryan56507's Rating

I liked this product, small energy boost, definitely warms you up. No negative side effects like jitters or crazy heart rate or pressure. I ordered the ten pill blister pack and there were only nine in it.

uberkingkong's Rating
Peach Mango

I got this originally to cut weight and body fat. First thing, I can do 3 hour weightlifting while taking this and not feel fatigued. Second, I did lose some weight about 7 pounds in a month. However I changed my diet as well so its hard to tell if the weight loss is from diet or this product. I haven't really changed in body fat, however I do notice my body becoming more toned, but perhaps could be because of high reps and sets workout. I do feel more control over my appetite to resist bad foods. My heart rate seemed to only change on intensity, if I was doing something intense it changed but resting it went normal range, so my heart rate was able to adapt to the intensity of the workout and slow down during rest, so I was able to recover from intense workout and move onto the next workout faster. Lastly, I had the drink because I'm not a fan of swallowing pills, the drink tasted good and you can tell its a fat burner by that fat burner aftertaste. So I have seen improvements from using this product, although hard to tell if results came to be because of this, but since I have improvements I give it 10/10, because something worked out and during that process this product was in use... Side note, I've tried C4 previous before and I think this product is better because its done everything C4 did for me PLUS it burns fat.

saqibpathan's Rating

Great product. No crashes. You can feel the heart pumping 15-20 mins after taking it. Excellent fat loss 10/10 but diuretic 8/10 that's y gave it 9/10 overall. Took two servings one in morning n one in afternoon but that left me sleepless for the whole day so switched to only one serving of 2 caps in morning and it's doing the same job as before. Would definitely recommend this product.

Jaysan2003's Rating

Great product. I use this to shed fat when I get a good time to focus on cutting fat on my body. Has worked well every time I used it. Great product. I don't recommend for those sensitive to caffeine.

tkelley1996's Rating

Keeps me active and awake for about 4hours per pill. I noticed I am much more alert and motivated. This product has definitely helped me burn fat as well as improve my studies. I feel more clear minded and a faster thinker when I take it. As a college student this is very helpful, a good alternative to controlled-substance products that some other college students take to stay alert and concentrated. The pills go down easy with 4-10 oz of water. I take one pill when I wake up around 5-6am and one pill around 11 am. I noticed people saying they are more hungry or have a more aggressive appetite when on Super HD. I also feel this way but that is because Super HD is appetite control, not appetite depletion. I don't get as hungry as often until I realize how long it's been since I last ate. Overall great product. Next purchase will be Super HD with the CLK.

iiturralde's Rating

Flavor is pretty awesome and product is as well but beware of that spicy taste at the end.

andy0120's Rating
Peach Mango

Thumbs up! i've been using this product for 2months now i really like the fact gives me a lot of energy. i take 2 scoop of super HD (powder) before breakfast i can feel the energy kicking right away, since then i don't have to take my pre-workout!

JCarp8421's Rating

I took this stacked with the CLK. I was in a rut, and received a sample pack in a purchase at GNC. I decided to try it. I fell this product stacked with the CLK is the S"T. I cut about 20 lbs in 4 months and put on some lean mass. I was disappointed to see that i would need to cycle off of this and actually am now but cant wait to get back on it.