Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good
Strawberry Lemonade

jekisha's Rating

jekisha did not leave a written review for this product.

KJMuscle2's Rating

Okay, first off lets get this straight. I do not BELIEVE in fat burners like others do. I do believe they help the SLIGHTEST bit with diet if you follow a diet with calorie counting/cardio, they can't hurt at all. I received about 30 caps from my homie and i took 1 a day.. I receive kind of a different mind state sometimes (in a good way) its been about 20 days taking 1 a day.. Its crunch time for school end of semesters. I've been taking 2-3 a day now. I love the super HD product. The caffeine keeps me on my toes for studying and i stay focused better as I have ADHD and get distracted by just about everything. So I searched around.. I found super hd caps on eBay -> 120 caps for $36 so basically half off? great deal. Otherwise the 70$ isn't worth it in my opinion. BUT if you find a good deal... WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!! I recommend this product to students who need caffeine. I advise you to eat right after you take it though. Also.. be prepared to sit on the toilet and clear your system 10-20 mins after you pop it :)

BK86Tehran's Rating

As i mentioning it in all of my reviews about fat burners, these products are supplements and not magic pills, if you use them with strict diet and adequate training, you will see the better result, otherwise don't expect that much! However, in comparison with other fat burners that I used, Super HD is completely an average fat burner in my personal opinion and experience!

SyrenLyn's Rating

I love this product. When supplementing with this product I notice increased energy and focus. It definitely helped me power through workouts when my motivation was low. Within the first week I noticed weight loss and within a month body fat loss. I will definitely buy this product again.

cvf1004's Rating

I definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting an extra kick during their workouts or anytime during the day. I've noticed with I can get my heart rate higher, quicker, and sweat more with this product. It makes me feel like I'm giving my workouts 120%. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitivities because it is a ststrong formula. Love it all together

TreySpence's Rating

It's done everything it says it would do. It's helped me lose weight, give me lasting energy throughout the day and improve my physical and mental performance. Good product and I would recommend it to anyone trying to lose weight and boost their energy level.

GenesiSantos's Rating
Peach Mango

So, I take this in conjunction for my cutting regimens and this definitely helps you when you are in a ketotic state (ketogenesis). It helps you with the energy and strength you need w/low caloric reserves. I honestly haven't tried other cutting products and this is my first and always have had a good experience w/cellucor products over all. Highly recommended for dieters =) or clean bulkers

schultzj's Rating

I just bought this product and I love it! If you're caffine sensitive I do not s****est you take it on an empty stomach.. I did and I was jittery and a little anxious but had amazing energy and focus. I took it again with food and did not experience the jitters or anxiety just pure energy. I'll be using this again in the future :)

kcarter1823's Rating

I used the powder version of SUPER HD and loved it. Though I had nothing to compare it to because I was not into fat burners before this purchase, I did feel it work. After 10 minutes I would feel the product kick in such as heart-beating, intense focus, and increase in sweat. I don't know about other people but I LOVED the effects of Super HD it made my workouts that much more intense and successful.

shinny437's Rating
Peach Mango

I have used both the pills and the powder. The pills take me a bit to get used to because I don't regularly use caffeine. I feel like it is a shock to my system. I am very alert and ready to seize the day. Occasionally, I feel jittery and anxious. It happens if I don't eat soon enough. The peach mango powder on the other hand is fabulous! The flavor is great and it mixes well. No gritty feeling or chemical taste. It allows me to drink it over a 15 minute span and control how fast it hits me. I feel the same alertness and energy, but it doesn't make me jittery. They both work well! I would recommend the powder to someone who wants to acclimate to caffeine and fat burners in general. The pills are great and convenient once you are used to the stimulation.

calvinmccollom's Rating

Anytime I need to lose weight this is my go to fat burner. It doesn't give me the jitters, but I can definitely feel the energy boost. I'll sometimes take it before a workout and I'll sweat like crazy so I know its working. I've lost 30lbs so far and its been about 2 months. Definitely will buy again and I recommend to anyone who is trying to lose weight

kmikey808's Rating

I bought the pill version of the super HD, and the taste wasn't a problem, because it had no taste. As far as the product goes, it is super effective when it comes down to it. While i was taking a cycle of it, i would never get cravings, or hunger while i was cutting, so the appetite suppressant worked. For energy, it gave me lots of it, i would be able to got to school, work, and then spend 2 hours at the gym no problem when i was on this stuff.

knightkillah's Rating

Worked great for about 2 1/2 weeks it did a great job 'till I got a seizure Im not completely sure if it was the cellucor or not but now I'm afraid to use them.

henrychen944's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I suggest not taking this product if your planning on doing something mentally stressful cause it does give you a feel like your gonna have an anxiety attack. Best to take it before going to the gym rather then for work. I've been taking this for a month; and days when I'm not being overwhelmed and stressed out I feel like a have a lot of energy and a low appetite. I also get less jittery when I'm constantly drinking plenty of water throughout the day. I use the bathroom more often when I take it but its expected since there are diuretics. Test it out with a cardio session first before doing other activities with this product.

kellyhaedke's Rating

I literally felt like I was going to die when I took this.... I felt like I took molly and 20 redbulls together. My heart literally hurt... I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. Worst part is that this all happened at WORK. I was trying so hard to pull myself together, it was AWFUL. What's weird is that I took it plenty of other times and sometimes I will feel great and other times I will react terribly. It's like a game of roulette lol. ALSO, when my sister's boyfriend took it, he ended up puking and ******** on the side of Target! Ahhhh!

runnerinlv's Rating
Peach Mango

I tried the recommended dosage at first. Never got the jitters, or shakiness, so I upped the dose. I honestly didnt feel any extra energy, and to be completely honest, all it did was make my stomach cramp up and make me go to the toilet more often....a lot more often. After reading a few other reviews, maybe I will try it after a small meal, or with a snack, but right now, it's no beuno. Have I lost weight, yes, but thats from visiting the toilet so often. Flavor was fine, it seems to work with for other people, so maybe I will revisit again, in a smaller dosage.

danderson2794's Rating

This product is amazing in the gym; however, when you first start it, it's rough prior to working out. The suggested use is twice a day when starting. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. It also suggest taking it on an empty stomach.. I cannot do that. If i take it on an empty stomach, yes it works faster, BUT I feel as if I'm either going to puke my brains out or poop out my intestines.. But now I'm good to go haha. Just eat prior is my suggestion. My body type is a mesomorph. I weigh 175, taking this to cut. Good stuff as always

moon90's Rating

Pretty good fat burner, helped me get through some tough workouts deep into my cut. Liked it!

plamann33's Rating

One of the best fat burners I have used! I stack this with the CLK and it works better that I imagined. I highly recommend this to people looking to lose weight. It gives me energy for hours and puts me in the mental state that I need to be in to power through my work outs.

AlexCane's Rating

I felt my body warming up the first time taking this on the way to the gym. Very pleased with my results