Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good

amacedo1207's Rating

Worked fairly well, I also was counting macros and limiting myself to 2500 hundred calories a day so muscle was burned but lost 13 pounds of fat a total of 17 pounds was lost putting me at mytarget weight and fat percentage reason behind the 7 is I am currently going through withdraws afters stopping use.

alexxraee's Rating

I've used both the powder and the capsules, and both work great! I definitely noticed a difference. I never felt jittery and never had a crash. I love cellucor products and super hd did not disappoint!

TheCakeMix's Rating

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

Vernon54's Rating

Vernon54 did not leave a written review for this product.

AtsBella's Rating

I read the other reviews here and I will have to agree with them ... this product is great! I was looking for something that boost my energy and this was recommended and I'm so glad I tried it! It definitely gives me energy throughout the day. I take 1 tablets in the morning on an empty stomach. I don't overeat because I feel full after eating the portion of what I should eat. It doesn't make me feel jittery and I take one tablet about an hour before I work out and it makes me feel great with lots of energy!

fotiskotoulopou's Rating

fotiskotoulopou did not leave a written review for this product.

jsande2's Rating

This is one of the best fat burns I've used. I used it in conjunction with CLA and Raspberry Ketones. Dropped a tone of weight. Everyone comment on the weight loss. 20 pounds in 2 months + gained a lot of muscle 😁

PinsFitness's Rating

Best preworkout on the market. Checkout my full honest review by searching "PinsFitness" on youtube

derek135's Rating

This product's first ingredients are energy drink ingredients. It also has a secret blend, and doesn't list how much of some ingredients are in it. It carries too little of the few good fat loss ingredients it does have in it. Basically it's not worth your money unless your paying a placebo effect.

easytheretiger's Rating

Numbers don't lie. I dropped 7lbs on this stuff combined with Cellucor CLK. I tried this once before by itself and did not really see any changes. but combined with the CLK this go around, I am a believer.

Grayanotoxin's Rating

I've been using the strawberry lemonade powder version of this. Taste-wise, it's very good. And I definitely feel a boost in energy using it. HOWEVER, my skin breaks out with vibrant small red dots all over my inner thighs, stomach, arms, and hands when I use this. I'm not sure what's in it that is causing this reaction, and I'm only using one scoop a day, but it gets worse the more consecutive days I take it. Bummer!

isabelleb's Rating

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT but in my wish list it say discontinued SO i wondering ....... !!!!!! I know they sell it at this time but for how long? I take 1 pills before breakfast and 1 at lunch and 2 L carnitine before breakfast and same at lunch i drink a lot of water eat healthy ,2 hours of cardio every day and i exercises ... it's working very well for me my jeans are too big for me time to go shopping again !!! l it would be more easy for me to write this review in french ;) Sorry

JoshuaHood's Rating

I have been using this for about 3 weeks now, pill form. First day I took one, felt nothing. Second day I took 2 for weights in the gym and felt a decent pump. I am in the Military, so caffeine is nothing new to me. I quit coffee for a week and took 3 pills before leg day. Man does this stuff work. I may have overdone it with 3, but I have no regrets. I haven't had a leg day like that for sometime. I am more sociable, alert and over all more happy so to speak. However, be warned. I am typing this up at 4:32 in the morning. I cannot sleep, I took 2 HD pills around 8 pm and did arms and shoulders until about 10:20 pm. The pump is good, but NEVER..ever..take Cellucor HD in the evening.

cpoindexter's Rating

In my first week of taking this product it supercharged my diet, and actually had my best results of the 6 months of my diet (7 pounds in a week, helping my blow through the 230s). I feel great, alert, and happy. When I forget to bring my 2nd dose with me to work, there's a noticeable difference in how hungry I am in the late afternoon and evening. I was skeptical, because I know there's no magic weight loss pill, but I feel this has helped me stay the coarse. Big fan, big fan.

JensterO25's Rating

JensterO25 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jbo777's Rating

Just wanted to throw out a quick review as an initial user. I am super sensitive to caffeine, and can get so jittery that my training session is shot. Given that, I am very careful about what I take. I took this product as directed and hardly felt jittery at all. It gave me a nice lift, kicked up my long run followed by weight training. I had energy to spare and my mood was great. In my case, one was enough. I will continue to use in preparation for a race. I look forward to the results.

alexsilverfagan's Rating

This is my absolute favorite fat-burner out there. I've been using it on and off for the past year (I take a 2 week break every 6 weeks so that my body doesn't adapt) and I definitely notice a difference in bodyfat, energy levels, and overall alertness. I take one serving on an empty stomach in the morning and then another later in the afternoon like I would a cup of coffee. Awesome product.

Trantula666's Rating

So far, I noticed a slight drop in weight when I first started using super HD. I'm stacking it with clk and haven't noticed much difference. I'm pretty accustomed to caffeine and I also haven't noticed much energy boost either... And it kind of acts like a laxative at first. Probably why I dropped weight at all. Plus it has natural diuretics in it so im guessing I have only dropped water weight so far. Overall, I would say maybe try something else. This product is pricey and for the money spent on this I feel like you could probably get something more effective. I'm getting ready for a show so I've been cutting, and this hasn't done me a whole lot of good if I'm being honest. I like the powder one though as a preworkout!

ahmadh16's Rating

I have been using for a few days. I don't feel im hungry like before. I take one pill in the morning before breakfast and 1 pill in the afternoon. I definitely feel better energy.

marissadub's Rating

My favorite cellucor product! Super hd really helps curve my apatite throughout the day. I've ised both thr powder and the pills and they're both awesome.