Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good

rr33463's Rating

I followed the directions on the bottle. I took it for two days and felt nauseous and shaky both times... First day I almost threw up from it. I'm wondering if this is normal. I'm going to return this. I'll just stick to coffee as per workout.. Bad for your teeth, but I rather drink coffee than feel nauseous and crappy even with drinking lots of water and working out. What a shame because most of the reviews are good, which is why I bought it. I'll try herbalife next even though it's hella expensive. Energy boost was good, although I was a little shaky at first until I worked out. Nauseous feeling never went away though.

JasmineJeffry1's Rating

I was kinda shocked how quickly the weight dropped, I didn't even need a preworkout taking this. The engery that you do get off of this is unbelievable! I've taken lots of pills including oxyelite pro (old formula) and as much engery as I got with those pills I have with these. If you stick with it and workout consistently you'll see your body change. I love it and I will stick with it!

AlphaMale3914's Rating

Very unhappy with this product. First off the bottle annoys me. I dont like the green color and big H and D on the side of the bottle. It looks really tacky and is somewhat offensive. You would think a company such as cellucor wouyld spend a little more money on a better looking and less offensive bottle. Im sure that im not the only one who feels this way. The shiny chrome look is less than flattering and makes me very angry and somewhat depressed. As the produxt it worked very well in aiding me in my Bulk up to 150. Its always good to have a fat burner on hand on your bulk. Dont wanna get to big or fat, Helps even out the creatine balance in your androgen receptors.

Gibbyzef1's Rating
Peach Mango

Only draw back to the peach mango powder is that it is very difficult to dissolve. However, i love this product. I've tried a bunch of fat burners: lip 6 black, hydroxycut, Jym Shred, pill form of Super HD, ect... But this is the closest thing that i could find to OxyElite Pro the original formula. The powder gives you such a pump alike a pre-workout. In my my opinion this is better than Cellucor's C4. I'm a firm believer that "fat burners" don't actually "burn fat" but they give you the energy necessary to burn the fat. I've lost 100 pounds (not by using this product) but this is the best "fat burner" i've taken over the past year. I highly recommend this if you're looking to intensify your weightlifting/ cardio.

Larrythomas809's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Really helped cut off water weight to show definition, great energy boosted without crash, really good to help surpass appetite.

ryan56507's Rating

I liked this product, small energy boost, definitely warms you up. No negative side effects like jitters or crazy heart rate or pressure. I ordered the ten pill blister pack and there were only nine in it.

uberkingkong's Rating
Peach Mango

I got this originally to cut weight and body fat. First thing, I can do 3 hour weightlifting while taking this and not feel fatigued. Second, I did lose some weight about 7 pounds in a month. However I changed my diet as well so its hard to tell if the weight loss is from diet or this product. I haven't really changed in body fat, however I do notice my body becoming more toned, but perhaps could be because of high reps and sets workout. I do feel more control over my appetite to resist bad foods. My heart rate seemed to only change on intensity, if I was doing something intense it changed but resting it went normal range, so my heart rate was able to adapt to the intensity of the workout and slow down during rest, so I was able to recover from intense workout and move onto the next workout faster. Lastly, I had the drink because I'm not a fan of swallowing pills, the drink tasted good and you can tell its a fat burner by that fat burner aftertaste. So I have seen improvements from using this product, although hard to tell if results came to be because of this, but since I have improvements I give it 10/10, because something worked out and during that process this product was in use... Side note, I've tried C4 previous before and I think this product is better because its done everything C4 did for me PLUS it burns fat.

saqibpathan's Rating

Great product. No crashes. You can feel the heart pumping 15-20 mins after taking it. Excellent fat loss 10/10 but diuretic 8/10 that's y gave it 9/10 overall. Took two servings one in morning n one in afternoon but that left me sleepless for the whole day so switched to only one serving of 2 caps in morning and it's doing the same job as before. Would definitely recommend this product.

Jaysan2003's Rating

Great product. I use this to shed fat when I get a good time to focus on cutting fat on my body. Has worked well every time I used it. Great product. I don't recommend for those sensitive to caffeine.

tkelley1996's Rating

Keeps me active and awake for about 4hours per pill. I noticed I am much more alert and motivated. This product has definitely helped me burn fat as well as improve my studies. I feel more clear minded and a faster thinker when I take it. As a college student this is very helpful, a good alternative to controlled-substance products that some other college students take to stay alert and concentrated. The pills go down easy with 4-10 oz of water. I take one pill when I wake up around 5-6am and one pill around 11 am. I noticed people saying they are more hungry or have a more aggressive appetite when on Super HD. I also feel this way but that is because Super HD is appetite control, not appetite depletion. I don't get as hungry as often until I realize how long it's been since I last ate. Overall great product. Next purchase will be Super HD with the CLK.

iiturralde's Rating

Flavor is pretty awesome and product is as well but beware of that spicy taste at the end.

andy0120's Rating
Peach Mango

Thumbs up! i've been using this product for 2months now i really like the fact gives me a lot of energy. i take 2 scoop of super HD (powder) before breakfast i can feel the energy kicking right away, since then i don't have to take my pre-workout!

JCarp8421's Rating

I took this stacked with the CLK. I was in a rut, and received a sample pack in a purchase at GNC. I decided to try it. I fell this product stacked with the CLK is the S"T. I cut about 20 lbs in 4 months and put on some lean mass. I was disappointed to see that i would need to cycle off of this and actually am now but cant wait to get back on it.

hartcl's Rating

I got the HD fat burner pills in a sample pack with one of my protein powder orders. I decided to give it a try. There were only 10 pills inside the pack. I took one per day every morning on an empty stomach. I felt increased energy, focus, and definitely a decreased appetite for about 4 hours. I never got any jitters, but if I took it right before a work out I was extra sweaty (but that is a good thing for some people). When I am ready to try a fat burner for a longer period of time, I will definitely be giving this one another try. I absolutely recommend this product.

WiDowns20's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

This is a great product if your goals are to trim down your body fat. Compared to c4 extreme preworkout, this product gave smoother, and longer lasting energy.

Carleyjean14's Rating

I absolutely love super hd! I wish I could take it everyday of my life. Lol I work 7-2 at panera Bread and usually I HAVE to have my coffee and if I don't I have headaches. Sometimes even coffee can't do the trick. I always feel tired and sluggish. This stuff gives me so much energy and in a good way! I'm so focused and positive! Everyone around me noticed a difference like seriously!

kai09200910's Rating

good product for energy. very clean.

wells1784's Rating
Peach Mango

Works great. Has helped me shave of 40lbs in teh last 9 weeks.

ashleyd7150's Rating

Made me shaky and nauseous.

heidiho173's Rating

I have loved this product! I have dropped 6 lbs and 3% body fat so far! I would highly recommend this product. It has great energy and decreases my appetite.