Cellucor Super HD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism and Controlling Appetite*

Good

Ironaddiction87's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

To get started the flavor is incredible if you enjoy tart and sweet powders. Almost tastes like sweet tarts. As far as being thermo, product seems to work very well as my body heat is up a dew degrees around the clock when on this product. I have noticed a good deal of water loss as well as some more definition in hard to define areas of my body including my delts. Energy level is up as well as focus, similar to c4 level on this product line.

nibblerofcarrots's Rating

Basically not sure how this product is legal because its the closest product to cocaine I've ever ingested. Sudden rushes of intense energy. motivation, good mood. Also diuretic, so works wonders cutting water weight as well as finding the extra motivation to push the final few weeks pre-comp.

sallybullock144's Rating

I love this product! I have been taking Super HD in the pill form for about a month now and have lost 14 pounds! I am extremely happy with my results..I have followed the instruction exactly the way it describes on the bottle and have had no issues what so ever. This product gives me the boost I need to get up off my butt and get to the gym as well as a healthy diet plan the pounds will honestly fall off! If you seriously thinking about losing weight this is a great product I have tried a lot of different products and finally found this one that works for me! Hope my review helps you, wish you all the best

deshankennedy1's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

All I can say is this stuff is AMAZING! My diet isn't strict at all and I'm cutting up and defining like never before. I wonder what if I was strict on my diet, what would be the outcome but I'm overall satisfied with the results anyway. If you are looking to get cut up while using a good workout plan then this is your go to agent for 8 weeks. I stacked this with RSP Quadralean and I'm impressed and so is everyone around with my results.

annab8's Rating
Peach Mango

I have always stood behind cellucor products. HD was voted #1 fat burner for a reason! I like the powder form because I can control the dose. I wake up and take one scoop and I immediately feel energized! I head off to do cardio and it always makes me sweat! I don't get jitters or crash! It helps control my appetite for the day! If I am lifting in the afternoon I will take another scoop as a pre-workout! I absolutely love HD!

Dylanc40's Rating

This is my first day review on this product and I will continue to add more next week and after I finish it. I can't say anything about the fat burning aspect of this. However I can tell you my first reactions and why I started taking this. I'm fairly athletic and go to the gym at least 5 days a week. I wanted to take this because my pre workout causes a lot of niacin flushes and my skin has a weird reaction. This product has niacin and figured it would help with that. I was also referred this by a couple friends who said it helped with focus in the weight room. I don't look at weight loss supplements with any belief. I don't think they work and are mostly a scam. However I am using this to help increase my energy levels for longer time when working out. When I took this today I noticed 3 things. Energy/alertness, super focus, and better circulation. I imagine the warm feeling is probably what increases your metabolic rate. However what I really liked about this right away was my focus! I have pretty bad ADD and take meds for it but Im going to start trying to switch off my meds and just rely on this. I'm serious I finished an hour and a half of weight lifting, ran a mile and a half and did sprints for 20 more minutes, went home and took my shower, cleaned my room, and started doing homework. In addition I took this with my pre workout and had a feeling it would cause some gitterz but nothing of the sort happened, it was the perfect amount of energy for MYSELF. I will continue to use this product and like I said I will update on the (fat burning) aspect of this product. The only reason I didn't give it full stars is because with a college budget this **** is expensive. Unless this **** makes me ******* fly I have a hunch that this will be a one time thing as I can't afford to be paying 40$ for this on top of pre workouts and protein and post workouts. Remember if you think this is going to make you drop 50 lbs in a couple weeks your only going to be disappointed. This may help by curving your apatite and increase your energy levels, however this I can almost promise that you will not be shedding pounds on pounds. But it will help increase the level of your workouts.

monicaamello's Rating

Much better than Lipo 6, Lipo 6 Unlimited and Oxyelite! I use the caps, so about the flavors I really donĀ“t know.

ICE2KILL's Rating

As far as fat burning goes I don't this product has worked for me. I had taken a month's worth... For energy though this product is amazing! Popped two pills in the morning and about half an hour to an hour later I felt it kick in. It was like I had taken a whole line or two of Colombias finest (not that I know what it really feels like). The energy buzz was amazing. I felt like I was speedy gonzales literally bouncing off the walls. As a pre workout this works

LodbrokRagnar's Rating

I've started taking the pills 3 weeks ago! I'm working out in the gym 4 times a week(jim stoppani's 12 week shortcut to size) , not so much cardio. When i've started i was 103 kg, now after 3 weeks i have 98 kg after just one bottle! I'm taking two pills in the morning first thing, and one in the afternoon! I have never drinked cofee before and after taking the pills i feel like superman! Sweating my *** off in the gym! Five more weeks to go!

jdmSRT's Rating

This didn't perform at a 10 because for what it is the price is a bit over priced (and I am not cheap), BUT READ ON FOR A LEGIT REVIEW... I took this product in capsule form which I believe is the best way for any weight loss supplement. For a weight loss supplement I would say it is probably one of the better LEGAL products out there if not the best. I did my research for weeks on this product and I was glad I purchased this product instead of more popular options out there. With any weight loss product out there you, if you want to trim down you MUST consume lower amounts of calories to loss any sort of weight. To speed it up further you should be performing cardio at least 3 times a week. This is not a miracle pill which I believe people think it is which leads to lower reviews. I read a review with someone complain of "heart attack" symptoms while consuming this product. If you are feeling like that than there are bigger issues you must focus on rather than TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT I promise you! Either that person didn't follow directions, is sensitive as a baby to caffeine, doesn't properly hydrate, has a poor diet, genetic issues, or even suffers from anxiety/depression. Look at the ingredients here people this isn't going to give the average gym goer a heart attack! Those who complain it does not work please read above about not being a miracle pill. Get your diet in check, train hard, and if you want to speed up progress say 25% if that than take supplements. This does the job well compared to others and I have tried virtually all of them throughout the years. This product has just enough caffeine to get you focused but not overly like other products that simply dump caffeine into your body. If you lift you do not want a truckload of caffeine killing your pumps. There is one catch with this product people do not realize though... Most weight lost of this product will come from shedding water. BUT!!! Its not a massive amount of water being sucked out because I never feel dehydrated with it, yet every morning I look in the mirror and you just love the way it makes you lean out virtually overnight. That is how you know its shedding pounds from water versus only fat. With this product as well as other supplements such as as multivitamin, fish oil, protein, creatine, etc.and with a decent diet (still ate fast food at least 3 times a week), weight training 3-6 times per week, and cardio 1-3 times per week (walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour) I went from 228lbs to 214lbs in 5 weeks. Those were realistic numbers. I am not glamorizing anything here just speaking the truth and my results. I am certain once I clean up my diet, and perform more cardio I will keep gaining muscle as well as burn off all this old stubborn fat I have put over over the years. I never do reviews. But this product deserves justice. If you don't want to try it, fine, don't. More gains for me :) find me on instagram @SDgunfighter

Mbeeh1's Rating

so I have been taking the pills for 4 days now. Day one I felt pretty good on it very energized and pretty heated from the thermogenic part of the pill. loved it all. the next day my heart kind of beated periodically with bursts of minor pain. Third day the pain increased and became more frequent. Day 4 I waited to take the pill to see if my heart would do it again. it was fine so im like ok this will be the test. 20 minutes later my heart started up again and sadly Im going to stop taking the pills now. besides the effect I loved the feeling it gave me and wish i could continue. this my first pill of this kind so im not sure if my body is just not used to it but im not risking a what literally felt like a heart attack to assist in some weight loss.

klaforest44's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Excellent flavor! I have noticed I dont find myself wanting to snack through out the day. I thought that because it wasnt thick like a shake it wouldnt fill me, but it definitely has suppressed my need to snack in between meals!

thaobvu's Rating

I am on my 3rd week and this hasn't helped me lose any weight. I eat rather healthy, count macros and such, but have not lost a single pound. I exercise 5x a week also. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It gives me good energy and focus at work without the need for coffee; no jitters. During the weekends, I take it and hour or two before running a couple of miles and it helped with my stamina and endurance A LOT. So I like it for those two reasons, but would not purchase it again as a fat burner. P.S. This also made me to to the restroom quite often. Great for "cleansing," but was very inconvenient.

klynn2212's Rating

This is a great fat burner. I use it during contest prep and occasionally during my off season. Even though it is a stimulant it is not harsh, especially when taken following the directions on the label. I especially like the B vitamins found in this product because they have so many benefits!

sc31293's Rating

I am a 21 year old female. I have always been fairly thin but I gained about 50 lbs during 4 years of college. I was really unhappy with my weight and appearance so I wanted to drastically lose weight and transform my body. After reading a lot of reviews for a variety of fat burners, I decided to buy Cellucor Super HD. After 1 month of using the product 2x a day and doing Jim Stoppani's shortcut to shred exercise program, I lost 15 lbs in 30 days. Right now I am on my second Cellucor Super HD bottle and I am continuing to lose weight. My current weight is 168 lbs. I would recommend SuperHD, along with an intense exercise program, to anyone wanting to lose weight! I am more than happy with Super HD's results!

SCraigz23's Rating

Super HD was a very useful product for me recently. If your trying to cut body fat this is a great way of "heating" up your body to increase the metabolic rate of burning fat. This however isn't a stimulant free substance and can cause you to feel hot and sweaty because of the thermos it contains. Overall this product is a great arsenal to have in your system when working out.

Mcardiff's Rating
Peach Mango

Didn't really do much period. don't s****est this product

musclemaster69's Rating

musclemaster69 did not leave a written review for this product.

mauiwawi's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I began using the powder version mixed with my preworkout. As I was given that advice by an employee at GNC. BAD IDEA! DO NOT MIX WITH PRE WORKOUT!! I found myself not being able to sleep at night and also getting very frustrated and angry for no reason during and after my workout. This made me not want to take the product anymore but then read up on it some more and started drinking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach which has not been a problem at all. Results are showing. Great product!

bigb860's Rating

Let me start off by saying, I have taken BOTH the powdered form and the capsules, and I find the pilled form to work much better. I've been taking the capsules for around 3 months, 5 days/week, and they still work for me - but that goes without saying that in my opinion, you still NEED TO BE FAIRLY ACTIVE to get the best results. For example, I work two jobs at the moment, one in an office and the other in retail. Even days at the office and have taken Super HD, there are days where I find myself sitting around, bored, and still feeling hungry. However, at the retail job, I will take my usual 2 capsules, go into work, and as long as I keep busy, food is one of the last things on my mind, and when I do eat hours later at lunch, I'm amazed at how quickly I feel full. My personal recommendation for the best results is to take 1-2 capsules first thing in the morning, followed by a small breakfast around 20-30 minutes later. Keep in mind, a fat burner is no substitute for a poor diet and lack of exercise. If you are a 1st shifter and take these pills in the early hours, you still should be okay taking your usual pre-workout hours later. This is a great product, quite strong, and while will help you cut some extra body fat.