Cellucor NO3 Chrome Reviews

Good
6.9

Aesthetics4Dayz's Rating

I stacked this with c4 and I've tried c4 alone before but with this supplement added a even bigger pump! Great job guys.

pietro91's Rating

I have to give it a 1/10 simply because the product never arrived. Bodybuilding.com has done a HORRIBLE job in dealing with my order, a month and three weeks have gone by, or 35 business days, and there is no sign of my order. The order has exceeded the maximum amount of time it should take to reach its destination. I talked to the customer service several times, and they seem reluctant to help. They did not have problem charging me for my order, yet, they are having a problem helping me find it, track it, and make it reach it's destination. They told me they will not give me a refund, because for them to give me a refund, I have to return the product, however, it is quite difficult to return the product, when it simply never arrived.

justinb227's Rating

I purchased this product after discontinuing Cellucor C4 with reduced effectiveness, looking for a clean pump at the gym. I took the recommended 4 pill dose at 175 lbs., but with no results had bumped it to the maximum 6 pill dose. After 3 weeks I have noticed no pump, no added energy, no increase in vascularity and no gains. Might as well have taken sugar pills. I only noticed moderate pump with 6 pills AND 1 scoop of Musclepharm Assault, but no more then any other workout. Do not recommend this supp.

sjpaladino's Rating

Most supps I do not notice. Most supps I have to take at least 2 times the servings to get anything. I took one serving of this and noticed just after one set everything felt super tight. I was thinking it may have been a mind thing since I knew I had taken something. Bottom line - After taking this for a few weeks and using 5-6 pills this stuff, for me, is insane. Everything burns after one set and I get a massive pump. I have never had ANY supp that hits me like this.

eleckttruss's Rating

Nice.... just open the capsules and mix it with your pre workout and feel it!...

iFartWhenILift's Rating

This product is top notch. I've used many other supps and this one by far gave me the best pump. MY first few days I took the capsules by themselves and felt a decent pump but not much at all. The following days I removed the capsules and emptied them into my water bottle along with 4 scoops of Epiq strength creatine and a few tsps. of Yohimbe extract. I took everything within 45 minutes of beginning my workout. This stack was by far the best pump I've ever had and lasted throughout my workout. Cellucor always delivers a great product and I WILL be ordering more.

jzeigler2's Rating

If you want your veins to look like garden hoses I would s****est you try this product stack it with c4 for optimal results

Shreddingtime's Rating

Great NO booster - you can feel and see the results

SSAlec's Rating

I will admit that I was a little skeptical trying the NO3 Chrome due to the price for the purpose it serves. I took 3 capsules on an empty stomach (along with 1 scoop of C4) about an hour before lifting. I noticed incredible pumps which in turn pushed me to step up my intensity. I'm not a fan of taking capsules/pills so a liquid/powder form would be preferable (and would be digested more quickly). Overall, another nice product from Cellucor, but pricey.

scottiewlee's Rating

This product serves its purpose! I take it daily along with the C4 preworkout and get a very nice pump. I like it. If you have the extra cash, i'd say it's definitely worth it.

Johno24's Rating

I took my first serving of No3 today a 3 pill dose, arm day. I didn't feel any energy which is to be expected considering it's only a NO booster. During my first superset of close grip bench and barbell curl I felt tighter almost instantly and I had more power in my reps. As the workout progressed my pump exceeded expectations, I thought my biceps were going to explode! I noticed a significant difference in vascularity too. I was still amped after my workout finished so I did 2 sets of 21's, the pump was extremely painful at this stage but definitely worthwhile! An amazing product cannot wait to try it on legs! Great job Cellucor.

anesthesiaMD's Rating

It is a bit irritating that the label says NO3 when ingesting nitrates would cause blood to be unable to carry oxygen, but aside from that, a very good product.

pbrooks06's Rating

Product works well for me. Quicker recovery and no side effects during or after work out. Works best when taken on a empty stomach. Get after it.

SickWik's Rating

I wanted something without any stimulants. And this product works for me! Pros:- I've noticed a decent pump (nothing major). More vascularity! And less recovery time needed between sets. Cons:- Price is high for what it does!

iconfusiousi's Rating

I have tried every pre-workout-N.O product-Ammino Acid. NO3 chrome did next to nothing for me. Even with taking the "recommended" 6 pill dose, i was still taking a scoop of vapor to really feel much of anything. Very disappointing and would not buy it again.

crawleybe99's Rating

It's a good, working product overall, I only have a few comments to make. I used this product with C4 Extreme and I had to drop the dosage from 3 to 2 pills and only took one scoop of C4. Even then I had those days where "the itch" was almost unbareable. Almost felt like I had eaten an ice cream scoop of beta alanine. The pump wasn't as impressive as another product I've used but then again this didn't cost $70 for 30 servings do overall I'd buy it again.

pwashere's Rating

Good quality workouts, i combine this with c4 extreme, keeps me energised through my workout!

braden1524's Rating

braden1524 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jeffe16's Rating

i think its terrible and returning it, doesn't give a pump i feel so stupid for buying it. it does nothing and the only think this product truly does what it says is takes your money, on the ridiculous price for a pump that doesn't even work! i am sadly disappointed

denknez's Rating

Best pumps ever, but too expensive just to Enjoy my mirror looks.