Cellucor NO3 Chrome Reviews

Creatine Free Arginase Inhibitor and Pump Amplifier*

Good
7.5

slayfitnesspro's Rating

I am stacking this with Mr. Hyde and although I have noticed a slight change in the pump, it's not enough for me to shell out the 40 bucks again.. Not unless it takes time to activate. I'm pretty muscular so I'm sure I would have noticed if it were a big difference. I've been taking the recommended dosage of 3 capsules an hour before working out (as suggested) with Mr. Hyde.

joelbenton's Rating

joelbenton did not leave a written review for this product.

Denilo's Rating

No3 has changed my workout experience! It does exactly what it says; it's an insane pump amplifier. Easy to take and since its pill form I don't have to mix it with my pre workout or make a whole new drink. This is a must have for anyone looking for that Swole feeling!

Tyler2106's Rating

I just finished up my first tub of NO3 and absolutely loved it! I started taking NO3 when I was 12 weeks into a cut and completed the tub when I was 16 weeks into a cut. Most people will tell you achieving much, if any, of a pump during a cut is difficult to do. However, after taking NO3 I can confidently say they are wrong in that you can't achieve a legit, skin tearing pump during a cut. The biggest "con" of NO3 is that you have to take it 60-90 min prior to working out. As someone who worked out at 5:30 am having to get up at 4:30 am to take it was not ideal. Immediately upon waking I'd take NO3 and get in ~50-60g of carbs to help with the pumps. Once I got into my working sets, especially the higher rep sets, the NO3 really shined! I don't think there was a time I didn't achieve a great pump when I was using NO3. Not only were the pumps amazing, the vascularity from it was AMAZING. I had veins popping from places I've never seen veins before. Not only did NO3 increase pumps and vacularity, but it also increased gym performance. During my cut, I was able to increase my lifts each and every session while using NO3. It was the most satisfying feeling knowing you're cutting weight yet increasing strength. Overall, this was an amazing product that I HIGHLY recommend for anyone looking for pumps and performance in the gym. I loved it so much that I have 2 more tubs sitting waiting to get opened for more skin tearing pumps and performance gains! If you're contemplating this product, don't. Just buy it and thank me later :)

rbrush1's Rating

I opened the pills and poured them into my shaker. I used with some Amino energy by ON to get some caffiene. It was a leg day and the pump was unreal. its been atleast 45 minutes since i finished my workout and the pump is still with me. Cant imagine how good this would be on an upper body day.

TylerDG's Rating

TylerDG did not leave a written review for this product.

Jonesykj's Rating

I use it on leg days or when I'm tired. Works better when I don't have caffeine in the morning.

LpArtiss's Rating

I give 3 just because of the packaging ( Very nice ) Didn't feel anything except placebo. Even tried 5 pills but nothing.

holmesboy18x's Rating

This has been and will continue to be one of my staple supplements. Being that I am not a huge fan of stimulants yet still desired a skin pulsing pump I use this. Have not and will not try any other product of the sort. Absolutely love it.

Westonwalker11's Rating

This is the first stand-alone nitric oxide supplement I’ve taken. Honestly, I got a sample and wasn’t really sure what to expect. I took this product as recommended, an hour before working out and on an empty stomach. I also added a half a serving of C4 Ripped 20 minutes before my workout. I’m not sure if it was the combo of this and Ripped, or what, but it flat-out worked. I did chest, which is my longest day, and I was still pumped through my very last set. I felt stronger and less fatigued the entire workout. I don’t know that I’ll use this before every workout, but for my longer days, I’m definitely going to start consistently using NO3.

teemunee's Rating

teemunee did not leave a written review for this product.

goylakris's Rating

I take this mid day for better nutrient absorption. Great product in my opinion. Increased vascularity and seems to help my pump stay with me longer. Solid!

BasedJ's Rating

I have tried NO3 before and I got to try once more with great results. As someone who loves the extra pump in the gym, I tried the product in various ways. I tried it, stacked with C4 50X, and the pump was crazy. Not to mention the extra focus and energy from the C4. I had a great chest pump that day and it was much different than just taking C4 on its own. I also took NO3 by itself, to see the difference. I took the 3 pills right before the gym, I know you're supposed to do it anywhere between 30-90 minutes before the gym, but I broke the caps in mixed the powder in my drink. It does say that you can do this for quicker digestion! I noticed that the pumps were still powerful. Veins were popping more than ever and I felt great during this back and bi workout! I will say that this product brings awesome pumps and it doesn't matter what you are doing in the gym. Heavy short sets, or light more volume sets, you will see the pump and you will see yourself grow after every rep!

Asc14's Rating

I have tried 3 sample packs of N03 Chrome which has 3 capsules each per serving. I would take 3 capsules 30 mins. before my workout with a 10 oz. cup of water. There were no digestion issues I have experienced. Being a non-stim product there was not a big rush of energy I have had but still was able to workout without feeling exhausted and unmotivated. The strength I had during my workouts were great. I didn't feel there was a moment when I felt weak or couldn't lift at all. Still was able to lift heavy in all of my sets and exercises. The muscle pumps were tight and full. Pumps were gradually getting bigger during my workout. Did not feel depleted or weak. I was clearly able to see my veins and muscles popping out which I liked a lot.

asianman2168's Rating

First I'd like to thank Celllucor for allowing me to sample and review this product for two of my workouts! Main Ingredients: - 83mg of Vitamin C - 10mg of Calcium - 1250mg of Arginine Nitrate - 750mg of Extreme Vascularity Complex - Nitrosigine Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate - Citrulline Malate - Grape seed extract Dosing Directions: Take 3 pills approximately 60-90 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach. Pump and Vascularity: This, for me, is my first time taking a pump amplifying supplement and the results for me were amazing. I used the NO3 chrome before my back/bi and before my chest/tri workout and I have never felt more of a pump during and after my workout. From the beginning warm-ups of my workout to the very last set and even after my workout on my way home. The increased visibility in vascularity as well as new veins that were popping out was an absolute plus. Overall Review: No3... Wow! There was nothing negative that I could say about this product from how easy it was to swallow the capsules, to the results that came along with the product. I used this product an hour before a back/bi lift as well as an hour before a chest/tri lift and the results were amazing! I immediately felt a pump throughout those body parts and an increased visibility in vascularity, even a couple hours post workout I could still feel that pump and see veins popping out! The only side effect I could think of was that I wanted to continue to lift just to keep chasing that pump. An overall amazing product that I would recommend to anybody looking to intensify their pump and definitely worth the money! 10/10!

dgro39's Rating

when this product is take 30-45mins prior with atleats 16oz of water and about 20-40g of carbs you will notice a a much better pump (taken both times during arm days) as well as increased vascularity. I Also noticed that I was able to work out and push harder before fatigue set in. N03 when taken properly is now a very important staple in my stack while building lean muscle mass I highly recommend Denis product to anyone looking to enhance their workout, build muscle or increase stamina this product will do just that. PUMP: 8/10(when taken correctly) STAMINA: 8/10 TASTE: 10/10pill form easy to swallow no after taste Overall: it's a great buy to build any stack or on its own!

cozuzu's Rating

I usually have Cellucor as my default brand of choice for my supplements when it comes to the essentials such as creatine and whey protein. Curious in getting my hands different supplements to help improve my strength and aesthetics, I was very fortunate in getting a couple of sample packs of NO3 Chrome from Cellucor. Here are my findings: Presentation: I love the sleek and clean silver design of the product and its convenient taking 3 pills for one serving. Ingredients: Arginine Nitrate, Vitamin C, Calcium and Vascularity complex. I really appreciate that there is no added caffeine or beta alanine. I personally wished I would have dumped these bad boys in my C4 Ripped in a future review so I don’t have to wait the large window frame of 60-90 minutes. I have a job that is constantly on the run. Taste/Mixability: This product comes in a pill form there really was no mixability to discuss. I love the color of the pills, but the pills itself are easy to swallow. Side Effects: None Price: This product is quite a good deal for the price, especially from bodybuilding.com! Results: Maybe I had bodyweight exercises at the time I used the product. I was given two samples and I usually try the first one to see if my body can tolerate it. The first pill I took at random, although I should have a nice carb meal to go with this. The second trial, I ate a good meal before doing a WOD styled Crossfit workout, involving kettlebells and pullup. Here was my workout: 10 Minutes AMRAP 20 Kettlebell Swings 10 Burpees 10 Push Ups 12 Minutes AMRAP 10 Pullups 10 Push Press 10 Pushups 10 Lunges 20 Situps 10 Minutes AMRAP 10 Box Jumps 20 Kettlebell Swings 10 Wallball 20 Situps I did received increase vascularity and some fullness to my arms, but I think I would get better results if I did weight training mostly. I also wished it had a focus ingredient, especially crushing through grueling workouts. I would love to try this again with a stack and also do a bodybuilding program and also do a follow-up review if anything. Verdict: 7/10

yankeekid15's Rating

Thanks to Cellucor for sending me samples to review! The last time I tried NO3, I had stacked it with C4 & the results were great. This time around, to really get a good feel for this product, I dosed it by itself with no other products. By taking this product alone, the pumps were incredible & long-lasting. Vascularity also seemed slightly improved which is a plus for me. I still felt the pump effects about 2 hours post-workout. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a pump-amplifier. I'm sure stacking this with any form of C4 would really bring about some insane pumps so I'd like to try that in the future.

kk878109's Rating

Presentation: I have always been a big fan of NO3 and this 4th generation version is no different. This product, when I tried it, was in a sample packet of 3 pills which is one serving. The packaging is what you would come to expect with any Cellucor product and is very clean and visually appealing. Ingredients: Arginine Nitrate, Vit C, Calcium, Vascularity complex Ingredients that allow for awesome vascularity and an amazing pump. None of the caffeine or beta alanine that will cause a crash or itchiness Taste/Mixability: Since this product comes in a pill form there really was no mixability to discuss. I’ve heard of some people opening the NO3 tablets and mixing them into a drink but, I personally prefer them the way they are intended to be ingested. I do find that some capsules have an uncomfortable waxy taste but I did not get this with this product. The size of the pills are also perfect. Some supplement pills look like they are made for horse consumption but, these were perfect. Side effects: Nothing besides an awesome lift Price: This product is defiantly a good deal for the price. That being said I am currently usually broke so it is not typically my first go to supplements. For me it is one of those things were if I have extra money at the end of the month, NO3 is something I gladly invest it in. The test: The first time I used NO3 was on chest day (a Monday of course) and as I was hoping for had an amazing pump. It allowed me to get a great lift in without getting jittery or itchy that is experienced with some pre workouts. Over all the general feeling of the pump is one of my favorite parts of lifting and I was not disappointed. The real test came the next time I used them on arm day. By far one of my favorite days to use NO3. The vascularity and feeling of fullness in my arms was astounding and was defiantly great motivation to get a great workout. The Results: As I am currently in my 19 credit hour semester from hell in grad school, I do not always get the quality of workouts that I would truly like but, this product helped to even the playing field. It allowed for that truly great feeling and is the reason why I enjoy lifting. I would suggest this to anyone who wants that great workout but, maybe it is too late in the day for all those stimulants (oh how I used to love the M5 that you mixed yourself). The only thing I wish that it had was an ingredient to increase focus but, that is just a personal preference. I would defiantly recommend this to any of my friends and plan on obtaining more in the future. Verdict: 10/10

NYYankees1's Rating

I tried this product in several different ways to try to gauge the best possible method. I tried 3 pills opened and dumped in my pre-workout, 3 pills taken as capsules, and 5 pills taken as capsules. First, both 3 pill dosages seemed to have the same result and I didn’t notice much of a difference between taking it as powder or as capsules. I noticed a slight increase in my pump while doing my workout and perhaps a slight increase in stamina. (6.5/10) However, when I bumped it up to 5, I definitely noticed a bigger difference. My pump and vascularity (especially when I took it for arms) was noticeably different from only 3 capsules and obviously even more so than the ‘baseline’ (no NO3). (8.5/10)