Cellucor NO3 Chrome Reviews

Good

iFartWhenILift's Rating

This product is top notch. I've used many other supps and this one by far gave me the best pump. MY first few days I took the capsules by themselves and felt a decent pump but not much at all. The following days I removed the capsules and emptied them into my water bottle along with 4 scoops of Epiq strength creatine and a few tsps. of Yohimbe extract. I took everything within 45 minutes of beginning my workout. This stack was by far the best pump I've ever had and lasted throughout my workout. Cellucor always delivers a great product and I WILL be ordering more.

jzeigler2's Rating

If you want your veins to look like garden hoses I would s****est you try this product stack it with c4 for optimal results

Shreddingtime's Rating

Great NO booster - you can feel and see the results

SSAlec's Rating

I will admit that I was a little skeptical trying the NO3 Chrome due to the price for the purpose it serves. I took 3 capsules on an empty stomach (along with 1 scoop of C4) about an hour before lifting. I noticed incredible pumps which in turn pushed me to step up my intensity. I'm not a fan of taking capsules/pills so a liquid/powder form would be preferable (and would be digested more quickly). Overall, another nice product from Cellucor, but pricey.

scottiewlee's Rating

This product serves its purpose! I take it daily along with the C4 preworkout and get a very nice pump. I like it. If you have the extra cash, i'd say it's definitely worth it.

Johno24's Rating

I took my first serving of No3 today a 3 pill dose, arm day. I didn't feel any energy which is to be expected considering it's only a NO booster. During my first superset of close grip bench and barbell curl I felt tighter almost instantly and I had more power in my reps. As the workout progressed my pump exceeded expectations, I thought my biceps were going to explode! I noticed a significant difference in vascularity too. I was still amped after my workout finished so I did 2 sets of 21's, the pump was extremely painful at this stage but definitely worthwhile! An amazing product cannot wait to try it on legs! Great job Cellucor.

anesthesiaMD's Rating

It is a bit irritating that the label says NO3 when ingesting nitrates would cause blood to be unable to carry oxygen, but aside from that, a very good product.

pbrooks06's Rating

Product works well for me. Quicker recovery and no side effects during or after work out. Works best when taken on a empty stomach. Get after it.

SickWik's Rating

I wanted something without any stimulants. And this product works for me! Pros:- I've noticed a decent pump (nothing major). More vascularity! And less recovery time needed between sets. Cons:- Price is high for what it does!

iconfusiousi's Rating

I have tried every pre-workout-N.O product-Ammino Acid. NO3 chrome did next to nothing for me. Even with taking the "recommended" 6 pill dose, i was still taking a scoop of vapor to really feel much of anything. Very disappointing and would not buy it again.

crawleybe99's Rating

It's a good, working product overall, I only have a few comments to make. I used this product with C4 Extreme and I had to drop the dosage from 3 to 2 pills and only took one scoop of C4. Even then I had those days where "the itch" was almost unbareable. Almost felt like I had eaten an ice cream scoop of beta alanine. The pump wasn't as impressive as another product I've used but then again this didn't cost $70 for 30 servings do overall I'd buy it again.

pwashere's Rating

Good quality workouts, i combine this with c4 extreme, keeps me energised through my workout!

braden1524's Rating

braden1524 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jeffe16's Rating

i think its terrible and returning it, doesn't give a pump i feel so stupid for buying it. it does nothing and the only think this product truly does what it says is takes your money, on the ridiculous price for a pump that doesn't even work! i am sadly disappointed

denknez's Rating

Best pumps ever, but too expensive just to Enjoy my mirror looks.

Garrelts7's Rating

This product was good and when i worked out with it i got huge pumps from it. Could defiantly feel the NO3 especially when i did an arm day workout. The reason for not giving it a 10 is because i would rather take things that a liquid so they get in my system faster.

jmr8u's Rating

Had a change of heart on this only complaint is it's overpriced. Still great product though.

Michaelcleo's Rating

Great stuff but I think I should give a warning of a possible dangerous side effect as I can't find the info on the net. I done my normal session the other night and then about 6 hours after taking the No3 I ordered abig take away, I ate it and felt very full and then stood up to go toilet, luckily while at the bowl I managed to realise that I was about to black out as everything suddenly went yellow and I could feel myself falling so I managed to lower myself mostly to the floor before blacking out, the next hour I drifted in and out of lala lkand on the floor, I was very ill. It would seem that I had developed Postprandial Hypotension as my blood vessels could not restrict due to the No3 when the food took a lot of oxygen and my blood pressure dropped. This was a self inflicted side effect as I over ate by quite a lot but still it was something that came out of the blue so I thought i'd share my experience, be carefull about over eating on No3 Chrome ;)

ZacHHamam's Rating

For Vascularity and pump this product delivers like it promises. I am currently taking this and will be reordering for sure.

Raulsgoal56's Rating

Oh man I have tried many Nitric Oxide products and have gotten decent but not really big of a difference pump. This product gave me an amazing pump in my chest and arms today and i gotta say its my favorite NO product even better than Hemavol. It is on the expensive side though so if you got money to waste and want a true muscle pump i recommend this product especially get it if its ever on special cant go wrong with this product.