Cellucor NO3 Chrome Reviews

Creatine Free Arginase Inhibitor and Pump Amplifier*

Good
7.1

KiriakosM's Rating

Amazing pump and heavier longer lifting stats at the gym especially when taken with C4 extreme. It's a great booster and honestly works, I've taken just C4 alone and been to the gym then after taking the NO3 before with the C4 I can lift more and feel better while pushing.

SMITVE00's Rating

I've tried others but NO3 Chrome seems to provide the most visible pump and concentration for a serious workout experience. If you want to add extreme focus for form and pounding muscle pump, stack with your favorite pre-workout for a great training experience! I don't train without it!

timgilbreath's Rating

I started using this product last December for the purpose of increasing pumps, and it served that purpose well enough. However, the one thing I didn't expect was the lowering of my blood pressure. I have been on BP meds for 21 years. My level of fitness, my diet, nothing has ever made a difference in my BP levels. It is hereditary, or so it seems. Shortly after I started using NO3 my bp started coming under control, and at this point i have not taken blood pressure medication in over three months. I feel great, and this supplement is definitely the reason I no longer have to take BP medicines. I highly recommend it. I recently talked my brother into using NO 3 and he also swears by it. I highly recommend this product!

Aesthetics4Dayz's Rating

I stacked this with c4 and I've tried c4 alone before but with this supplement added a even bigger pump! Great job guys.

justinb227's Rating

I purchased this product after discontinuing Cellucor C4 with reduced effectiveness, looking for a clean pump at the gym. I took the recommended 4 pill dose at 175 lbs., but with no results had bumped it to the maximum 6 pill dose. After 3 weeks I have noticed no pump, no added energy, no increase in vascularity and no gains. Might as well have taken sugar pills. I only noticed moderate pump with 6 pills AND 1 scoop of Musclepharm Assault, but no more then any other workout. Do not recommend this supp.

sjpaladino's Rating

Most supps I do not notice. Most supps I have to take at least 2 times the servings to get anything. I took one serving of this and noticed just after one set everything felt super tight. I was thinking it may have been a mind thing since I knew I had taken something. Bottom line - After taking this for a few weeks and using 5-6 pills this stuff, for me, is insane. Everything burns after one set and I get a massive pump. I have never had ANY supp that hits me like this.

eleckttruss's Rating

Nice.... just open the capsules and mix it with your pre workout and feel it!...

iFartWhenILift's Rating

This product is top notch. I've used many other supps and this one by far gave me the best pump. MY first few days I took the capsules by themselves and felt a decent pump but not much at all. The following days I removed the capsules and emptied them into my water bottle along with 4 scoops of Epiq strength creatine and a few tsps. of Yohimbe extract. I took everything within 45 minutes of beginning my workout. This stack was by far the best pump I've ever had and lasted throughout my workout. Cellucor always delivers a great product and I WILL be ordering more.

jzeigler2's Rating

If you want your veins to look like garden hoses I would s****est you try this product stack it with c4 for optimal results

Shreddingtime's Rating

Great NO booster - you can feel and see the results

SSAlec's Rating

I will admit that I was a little skeptical trying the NO3 Chrome due to the price for the purpose it serves. I took 3 capsules on an empty stomach (along with 1 scoop of C4) about an hour before lifting. I noticed incredible pumps which in turn pushed me to step up my intensity. I'm not a fan of taking capsules/pills so a liquid/powder form would be preferable (and would be digested more quickly). Overall, another nice product from Cellucor, but pricey.

scottiewlee's Rating

This product serves its purpose! I take it daily along with the C4 preworkout and get a very nice pump. I like it. If you have the extra cash, i'd say it's definitely worth it.

Johno24's Rating

I took my first serving of No3 today a 3 pill dose, arm day. I didn't feel any energy which is to be expected considering it's only a NO booster. During my first superset of close grip bench and barbell curl I felt tighter almost instantly and I had more power in my reps. As the workout progressed my pump exceeded expectations, I thought my biceps were going to explode! I noticed a significant difference in vascularity too. I was still amped after my workout finished so I did 2 sets of 21's, the pump was extremely painful at this stage but definitely worthwhile! An amazing product cannot wait to try it on legs! Great job Cellucor.

anesthesiaMD's Rating

It is a bit irritating that the label says NO3 when ingesting nitrates would cause blood to be unable to carry oxygen, but aside from that, a very good product.

pbrooks06's Rating

Product works well for me. Quicker recovery and no side effects during or after work out. Works best when taken on a empty stomach. Get after it.

SickWik's Rating

I wanted something without any stimulants. And this product works for me! Pros:- I've noticed a decent pump (nothing major). More vascularity! And less recovery time needed between sets. Cons:- Price is high for what it does!

iconfusiousi's Rating

I have tried every pre-workout-N.O product-Ammino Acid. NO3 chrome did next to nothing for me. Even with taking the "recommended" 6 pill dose, i was still taking a scoop of vapor to really feel much of anything. Very disappointing and would not buy it again.

crawleybe99's Rating

It's a good, working product overall, I only have a few comments to make. I used this product with C4 Extreme and I had to drop the dosage from 3 to 2 pills and only took one scoop of C4. Even then I had those days where "the itch" was almost unbareable. Almost felt like I had eaten an ice cream scoop of beta alanine. The pump wasn't as impressive as another product I've used but then again this didn't cost $70 for 30 servings do overall I'd buy it again.

pwashere's Rating

Good quality workouts, i combine this with c4 extreme, keeps me energised through my workout!

braden1524's Rating

braden1524 did not leave a written review for this product.