Cellucor L2 Extreme Reviews

Tighten, Tone & Define With Mineral Support!*

7.5
Good

jasjjs25's Rating

Worked really well for me. Helped me shed 6 pounds. Other friends averaged a loss of 5 pounds. We were very happy with the results. Looking forward to using L2 in the future when needed!

misccolony's Rating

If you need a diuretic this is the one I always use. It has has a great diuretic blend, yet also provides mineral support which is a must even if you are taking a daily multi-vitamin. I usually shed no more than 5lbs on a 5 day cycle. People rating that this product doesnt work are either not drinking enough water ( at least 120+oz/day) or are people that it might just not work for which there is always a chance since everyone is different.

maxstark's Rating

maxstark did not leave a written review for this product.

AndiMiller's Rating

Worked good I shed about 3 lbs of waterweight

JKing4's Rating

helped me shed water before my pictures. i felt it worked very well

LisaLap's Rating

L2 worked awesome when my diet was on point. I felt thinner looked thinner and lost about 2-3 pounds of water weight it was great!

• Farshy
Farshy's Rating

This is a good supplement, gets your busy cut!

krackman's Rating

This is good stuff I can tell when I use it or when I don't u can c and feel the difference.

Khalidkarat's Rating

Tried it last month for 5 days good result

workhard9's Rating

This is a fantastic diuretic. Effectiveness: 10/10 - I had a free, 5 day sample of this product and there was an extremely noticeable difference within those five days. All excess water weight was expelled from my body and my muscles looked drier than ever. Side Effects: None. Maybe on my kidneys (just because the product is a diuretic), but there were no side effects felt or noticed.

GrimTheDTackle's Rating

GrimTheDTackle did not leave a written review for this product.

getCUTcampaign's Rating

Review– L2 Extreme by Cellucor In preparation for a trip to Las Vegas and the summer time pools, I decided to take a diuretic to cut water weight. I went with L2 Extreme by Cellucor, which is designed to increase definition, reduce bloating, and contain vital electrolytes. The idea behind diuretics is to be the “final cut” before a fitness competition or photo shoot, or just an average person looking to show more muscle for a vacation or event. You usually take it the five days before an event and it reduces the amount of water weight in your body so you show more muscle. I was very pleased with the results of the L2 Extreme (see before and after photos). It has an excellent combination of vitamins and minerals that your body needs while cutting water weight. I was used to drinking two gallons of water a day, so it was difficult to cut down to the recommended gallon and a half because I was usually thirsty. The first few days I didn’t notice many changes other than a few more trips to the bathroom. The last two days I noticed significant changes. I could feel my abs, middle of chest, and biceps tighten up. By day 5 I felt very tight and I took my body fat and was at 8% I was able to keep the lower level and definition ever after the recommended discontinued use and didn’t feel bloated at all when I starting drinking more water. I liked that it was easy to take 4 pills with breakfast in the morning and then another 4 in the later afternoon, but I am used to taking pills. The only thing I noticed as a possible downside was that I was especially thirsty at night and in the morning but it was far from unbearable and to be expected. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to shed excess water weight and show more muscle. It wasn’t expensive at all, about $40-50 for 2 five day cycles, which need to be spread out. Check out my before and after pictures to see the changes from Day 1 til Day 5 and check out the Cellucor website below. Enjoy and GET CUT! -Anthony

Turbo9046's Rating

Okay so I took this days after completing the 2013 100k challenge, feel like it was a waste of time and money. Cellucor C4 is one of my favorite pre workouts so I trust the brand, but as a diuretic this thing sucked. I did not see any extra definition even at 6% bodyfat (ish) and if anything I looked flat while taking it. The worst part was that I could not sleep on this product! I even tried reducing all my water intake past 5PM but no matter what I woke up in the middle of the night every hour or two to use the bathroom. I did not get any REM sleep for 5 days, and just felt terrible taking it. It work to extent because I went to the bathroom so often so I know it was doing something, but it did not produce the results I wanted, I think I will try Xpel or just pure dandelion root next.

jraymond8242's Rating

The first 2 days I kept my water consumption the same and through the 5 days I lowered my consumption to no water before weighins. I cut sodium out of my diet to maximize water release. I noticed I was going to the bathroom a lot more and noticed my weight going down daily. By the end of the cycle I lost 8 1/2 lbs. My energy levels stayed up and I didnt feel drained or dehydrated. I also looked leaner and more ripped and vascular. The price is decent at $52.99 to have natural top notch products combined into. If you are looking for a quick toning weight loss L2 will definatly help and I highly recommend. ... 9/10

algattan's Rating

since three months i ordered this product and still i did not get it ... stolen my money and they will not refund me with DHL curriour .. i am very upset

joeylee56's Rating

pretty good product here. Definitely felt less water weight during the first week. Drank alot of water, but the second dosage week didnt go as great as i thought it would, hence the 8/10.

tha shredda's Rating

tha shredda did not leave a written review for this product.

IYANA17's Rating

omg!!! I love this product! I noticed the tightness instantly!!

ccolosim's Rating

Thanks goes out to Cellucor for allowing me to test this out! I don't have prior experience with a diuretic, but found my to look a lot tighter all around while taking this and really pulled out my definition. Again, like I had mentioned earlier on in my posts, I believe it would have been more effective for me to have taken this at least 2+ weeks out from starting the super HD, where it most likely would have shown through a lot more (could have raised the score if I had done it this way). The reason for dropping the score is again due to the cost. Great product, but the price is something a student like myself always has to keep in mind.

flameman's Rating

I tried this because I wanted to see what I would look like after dropping some water weight, I saw a difference,but not like I wanted. I think its a little early in the game for me, I still have bodyfat to get rid of, although I did look pretty ripped at the end of the five days. I saved the second cycle for after my second 12 week cut. For now I will just drink a ton of water as my diuretic. Horrible review I know, I will update it later.