Cellucor L2 Extreme Reviews

7.5
Good
7.6

annab8's Rating

I have used it twice and both times saw a great difference in my body. It really helps dry you out if taken correctly. I think it does its job. I have never tried any other water loss products.

randomkokonut's Rating

I used this for my show last week. My previous show I used a different water loss method and I feel like this one worked much better. I also got a higher placing! I didn't feel like I was getting cramping at all either. I recommend it.

cmejiami's Rating

Well, I finished my first cycle and so far it has worked pretty good. I stacked with the Arnold series blueprint for cut and by the end of the first cycle I dropped 3.56 pounds, I would say it a combine loss of fat and water 'cause the combination with the Iron Cuts. Another thing, I think Cellucor should reconsider those fancy product presentations and make them more accessible $. Update 2014-01-16 I finished taking this supplement and definitely I would buy it again (Hope goes cheaper). I felt more defined and I looked different as it took all that blubbery water excess out. For those who compete I recommended it.

AlexKladder's Rating

It's a bit tough to right a solid review on this, since this is the only product of it's type that I have tried. I've gone through two cycles now and have noticed a difference in water weight (along with a very clean no carb no sodium diet), but not really what I expected. I feel like a lot of the lost water weight was just from cutting sodium at this time. But it did have a decent effect.

Kmycock's Rating

Didn't notice that much of a difference. Used for five days.

RGDOWNS88's Rating

I took L2 for my competition prep! It dried me out and made my abs pop out like crazy. It worked perfectly for what I bought it for. Most definitely will be buying again!!!

BOMMM551's Rating

i try this just to test my self on this product n is amazing war u can see my recommendation is drink lot of water before n during takin it but last 2 days drink half of war u usuly drink lets say u erin 2 gls a day before n during the first 3 days n deplete to 1 gallon 2 days before n just sips of water the day of ur event

Formann's Rating

Formann did not leave a written review for this product.

jasjjs25's Rating

Worked really well for me. Helped me shed 6 pounds. Other friends averaged a loss of 5 pounds. We were very happy with the results. Looking forward to using L2 in the future when needed!

misccolony's Rating

If you need a diuretic this is the one I always use. It has has a great diuretic blend, yet also provides mineral support which is a must even if you are taking a daily multi-vitamin. I usually shed no more than 5lbs on a 5 day cycle. People rating that this product doesnt work are either not drinking enough water ( at least 120+oz/day) or are people that it might just not work for which there is always a chance since everyone is different.

maxstark's Rating

maxstark did not leave a written review for this product.

AndiMiller's Rating

Worked good I shed about 3 lbs of waterweight

JKing4's Rating

helped me shed water before my pictures. i felt it worked very well

LisaLap's Rating

L2 worked awesome when my diet was on point. I felt thinner looked thinner and lost about 2-3 pounds of water weight it was great!

Farshy's Rating

This is a good supplement, gets your busy cut!

krackman's Rating

This is good stuff I can tell when I use it or when I don't u can c and feel the difference.

Khalidkarat's Rating

Tried it last month for 5 days good result

workhard9's Rating

This is a fantastic diuretic. Effectiveness: 10/10 - I had a free, 5 day sample of this product and there was an extremely noticeable difference within those five days. All excess water weight was expelled from my body and my muscles looked drier than ever. Side Effects: None. Maybe on my kidneys (just because the product is a diuretic), but there were no side effects felt or noticed.

GrimTheDTackle's Rating

GrimTheDTackle did not leave a written review for this product.

getCUTcampaign's Rating

Review– L2 Extreme by Cellucor In preparation for a trip to Las Vegas and the summer time pools, I decided to take a diuretic to cut water weight. I went with L2 Extreme by Cellucor, which is designed to increase definition, reduce bloating, and contain vital electrolytes. The idea behind diuretics is to be the “final cut” before a fitness competition or photo shoot, or just an average person looking to show more muscle for a vacation or event. You usually take it the five days before an event and it reduces the amount of water weight in your body so you show more muscle. I was very pleased with the results of the L2 Extreme (see before and after photos). It has an excellent combination of vitamins and minerals that your body needs while cutting water weight. I was used to drinking two gallons of water a day, so it was difficult to cut down to the recommended gallon and a half because I was usually thirsty. The first few days I didn’t notice many changes other than a few more trips to the bathroom. The last two days I noticed significant changes. I could feel my abs, middle of chest, and biceps tighten up. By day 5 I felt very tight and I took my body fat and was at 8% I was able to keep the lower level and definition ever after the recommended discontinued use and didn’t feel bloated at all when I starting drinking more water. I liked that it was easy to take 4 pills with breakfast in the morning and then another 4 in the later afternoon, but I am used to taking pills. The only thing I noticed as a possible downside was that I was especially thirsty at night and in the morning but it was far from unbearable and to be expected. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to shed excess water weight and show more muscle. It wasn’t expensive at all, about $40-50 for 2 five day cycles, which need to be spread out. Check out my before and after pictures to see the changes from Day 1 til Day 5 and check out the Cellucor website below. Enjoy and GET CUT! -Anthony