Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews

Promotes Increased Caloric Burn, Energy, and Mental Focus*

Good

Dwreck4342's Rating

Ok so I bought this product well initiated to pre workout stimulants. I took one and waited for it kick in. Starting to feel disappointed I thought eh I will take another to see if it will give me at least a little jolt or make me feel like my core is warming. Here was my first mistake... The first one started to kick in and then the second. You ever see that seen in Beavis and ******** where Beavis morphed into cornholio... That's exactly what happen I started to heat up and have sweat forming on my lower back. Also my heart rate was quite elevated. I got to the gym and blew through my typical workout of 1.5 hrs in a matter of 45 minutes. I drank about a gallon of water in that time and continued to drink water when I got home. I can definitely testify to the strength of this product. Do yourself a favor and take one and give it about twenty five minutes. I would compare it to the original hydroxycut . If you're looking for something to amp up your calorie burning give it a whirl.

chrispurtell's Rating

I noticed no difference with C4 except for the itching it causes almost right after taking it. I won't be buying this again as is did nothing for me.

eleckttruss's Rating

this is like 220v of power on 1 capsule!

jrgtdance's Rating

I have migraines, most fat burners I've tried trigger headaches. I can take 2 pills/day (1 in am/1 in pm) and I get no headaches or jitters. 2 at the same time made me anxious, might be fine for someone who does not have other sources of caffeine (I drink a lot of coffee). I used this last 4 weeks of prep and felt like it definitely helped with fat loss and energy levels.

lhormaza's Rating

Gives me a lot of energy, didn't see much difference in the body fat burning.

thelife78's Rating

D4 is a great product in my opinion BUT it took a little over a week for me to start feeling anything. I was taking "Ripped Juice" but I was experiencing jitters...

srp6774's Rating

Mixed feelings on this product. I take 2 pills twice a day, once when I wake up and again about 6hrs later (noon). The thermogenic piece of this supplement is good and bad. It is good, because i do not sit in the office drenched like i have done on other products. But then its also bad, because it does not seem as potent. The main reason I am giving it a 7, is because it worked very well for me as an appetite suppressant.

cmunari's Rating

I dont feel anything with this product.... It does not give me any extra energy, does not suppress my appetite... nothing...

mufasajay's Rating

Best fat burner i've ever tried. It really helps with appetite control, and it gave me a ton of energy throughout the day with no crash. It tastes kinda funky though.

AnEggHas1Carb's Rating

I'm taking this as my Fat Burner, and I took this off of their webpage ad: "Thermal Shock if: You want to lose weight. You need more energy. You don€™t want to feel jittery while on the product or crash€™ when you are off. You dont want to take a lot of pills." Pretty much every bit of that is true. It has that exact effect on my system. I like the part about not feeling "jittery while on the product" - true statement. And I do get a boost from it, although I'm not sure how long it lasts since I havent timed the effect. I dig this stuff, but it ain't cheap. They also show it sold out on their page. Great stuff so far.

ct62191's Rating

I lost from 115kg/253lbs to 78kg/172lbs and had gain myself more muscles instead of fats in 12 days with 1 capsule for the first 2 days, and 2 capsules for the other 10 days. Many people thought it is a magic pill where workout and exercise are not required, still it help you with your work out and boost up your energy level during your work out and burn fat at the same time, there is no side effect for me (result might be varies base on different individual), I would definitely recommend this product as it had helped me to change my life.

jcastro1234's Rating

Worst product! I being taking it for a month stack with clk and I have not seen a difference. Instead I feel weak and that I'm going to puke. This might work for other people but it did not help me at all it just helped me waste money.

Blaver1's Rating

This helped me shed 25 pounds so far and that's in a month. It's an amazing product, but you do have to work with it to see results push your self to do more. I love this and would recommend it 40 times over. To respond to the below comments of headaches and feels like a drug ect. Yes it gives you energy, a lot of it depending on your size and what you do with the energy. The first day I used it I broke out in a huge sweat while sleeping was really uncomfortable and had a horrible head ache but since that first day I haven't had anything wrong. I truly love this product. Give it a try!

courtneyrohara's Rating

Jitters, headache, clouded vision, felt like I was going to pass out & throw up. After all that went away I had a rush of energy, bur more or less felt drunk or like I was on some sort of hardcore drug (I'll assume that's what meth is like). Didn't understand what was going on around me until I woke up from a necessary nap.

malish82's Rating

malish82 did not leave a written review for this product.

bfreeman13's Rating

In the short amount of time I have been on this product I can already see results. Amazing

divalamotte's Rating

I love how you feel a clean energy that is jitter free. :) This product helped fuel my workouts, helped regulate my appetite, and also helped me become the leanest I've ever been within weeks.

workhard9's Rating

Wish this product was still sold in stores. Focus: 10/10 - Insane focus throughout the day. Makes an hours worth of chores turn into twenty minutes that fly by. Energy: 10/10 - Energy lasts for the entire half-life of most stimulants (5 hours). Not an energy where you have to get up and run around to not explode, but definitely provides a pick up of energy that makes doing boring things exciting. Definite increased productivity while on this. Results: 10/10 - Used this product, along with T7 and L2 (L2 on last week only) on a three month cut and I have never been at such a low body fat percentage in my life. Definitely got the results I was looking for. Went from about 11% body fat to about 5-6%. Side Effects: Crash after the stimulants wear off, as with any stimulant/fat burner. After about 5 hours you definitely become weary and feel a come down, but the dosing is set to take it twice a day so it works out perfectly.

marshiechen's Rating

Works pretty well. Nice apetite suppression and nice amount of sweat.

Stimulating's Rating

Wow! Jitters, unease, and a hard crash. My best guess is this product is what it feels like to be on a binge of methamphetamine! It's brutal. They s****est 2 capsules per day, and if you notice... this product is jam packed with caffeine! What a mistake taking this product is! I have never felt such poor effects from any stimulant before. Waste of money... should have just got a bottle of caffeine and took half a tablet.