Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies N' Cream
Cookies n Cream
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
S'mores - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Cookies N Cream
1-20 of 1,247 Reviews

emmanuel5's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

i just opned my first tub of whipped vanilla. The flavor is like a vanilla ice cream that i remebered taking during summer grade. Really nice. i havnt seen the improvement yet but im looking forward for that since it shows trhat it has only 120 cals and only 3 gns of sugar. Gonna stick with this and try to kill til get wheysted!

Bstarraw's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

The taste of the protein is amazing. For how little carbs are in it, I'm actually blown away. The consistency is very thick though, like actual cake batter. If that's what your into then it's perfect for you. I've tried most flavors cellucor offers and they're all pretty **** good. Would recommend to anyone!

wiam90's Rating

Simply the best whey protein i have used so far from one of the top companies!

Therant's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This protein powder just took the title of my favorite. The taste is phenomenal (I use cinnamon swirl) - like a delicious milk shake - 10 out of 10. The mixability (is that a word?) is really good, easily a 9 out of 10. I can often mix it with just a spoon in a cup for just a little longer than it would take to set up and use the blender. Does great in a shaker too. The thickness is perfect - it has a thick consistency when used with milk, but isn't sludgy at all. For me, another 10 of 10. I've always been a vanilla or strawberry kind of guy, not often venturing into unknown flavor territory. But I took a chance on this brand and flavor, and could not be happier. It will ALWAYS be in my supplement cabinet.

fitmom76's Rating

I have been a loyal fan of Optimum Nutrition for many years, but I really don't like their chocolate flavors, & I wanted something that I don't need to mix with anything but water (I don't use milk). So I bought a few flavor samples of this. I have def found a new Whey to use. It mixes easily, no clumps, no chemical taste, and a lot of the flavors are gluten free (not sure how much gluten could be in the other flavors). PB Marshmallow is my favorite, with Mint Chocolate Chip coming in second. It tastes almost like ice cream (almost). Red Velvet is good but tastes like plain cake batter to me, nothing red velvet about it. And again, I mix it with just ice & water.

1txdiamond's Rating

1txdiamond did not leave a written review for this product.

xnewsome's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

This would be a 9 or 10 if it wasn't so thick. Overall very good, one of the best, but not the best. Mixes OK, taste pretty good and has great macros. Just don't put it in a blender.

asiangoliath's Rating

I was really not into the flavor of Whipped Vanilla. I generally strongly prefer vanilla flavored protein powders, but this one had a really weird texture. It tasted way too frothy to me, like I was drinking whipped cream. Overall the product mixes really well, though. Cinnamon Swirl is delicious; it has a hint of cinnamon and isn't overly sweet. I was a little disappointed by the red velvet, because I didn't think it tasted that red velvety. Maybe cream cheese frosting flavor with it would have been better.

Elezi01's Rating

Elezi01 did not leave a written review for this product.

tsotirakis's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

tsotirakis did not leave a written review for this product.

Carminb1's Rating

Great value for what you're getting, no protein spiking going on here! Mixed awesome and had a smooth taste. Not too watery like ON or sweet like MP. Will certainly buy this whey for now on and can't wait to try the other awesome flavors!

seclusion's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

The taste was great, but the profile is not that good in comparison say to dymatize iso 100. This has 25 grams of protein per 34 gram scoop with 35 mg of cholesterol where as dymatize iso 100 has 25 grams of protein per 30 gram scoop with only 5 mg of cholesterol. I get that this is cheaper, but i'd rather pay a little more for a more pure protein because that's what its supposed to be, mostly protein. This is still not nearly as bad as bsn's syntha-6, it boggles my mind why people even buy that one the profile is horrid. I guess it's the over marketing and promo deals, because honestly that's the only reason I bought this 4 servings cinnamon swirl was just to try it because I see it on the front page often, unfortunately I fell for this marketing tactic, but I will definitely be more mindful of this in the future.

superja's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

Great whey- mixes well, tastes great. S'mores has teeny tiny marshmallows in it. Which are adorable. Have tried several flavors and it seems you can't go wrong with any of them. Nice to have that variety.

BeatAnorexia's Rating

OMG The Peanut Butter Marshmallow is the greatest protein powder I have ever had, it smells amazing like a jar of peanut butter, it tastes like it too but the slight hint of marshmallow takes it off the charts! 10/10 The Cookies and cream is really good has a slightly weird aftertaste and the cookies really dont have much of a taste at all, has a smell that takes a while to get used to, still really good though.

admcmahon2's Rating

Bland and poor chocolate flavor. Mostly taste like marshmallow

Direngrey89's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Direngrey89 did not leave a written review for this product.

cprawiro's Rating

COR-Fetti: really good.. taste like vanilla cake Molten Chocolate: PERFECT! strong taste and not too sweet. PB Marshmallow: has a very strong and mouth-watering peanut butter smell, but not as strong taste wise. Red Velvet: good at first, but gets a little sickly.

• wuphil
wuphil's Rating

good stuff!

SCamino's Rating

SCamino did not leave a written review for this product.

mikespgh1986's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

love the peanut butter marshmallow and cinnamon swirl... flavor is amazing ! but im still finding little clumps while drinking it , nothing to serious.. Optimum nutrition mixes better but the flavors and taste arent as good as cellucor.. They need to comeout with a micellar casein

1-20 of 1,247 Reviews