Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
7.9
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,435 Reviews

valjaskova's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

my fav protein, not too sweet and the flavor is amazing even with just water.

princeali92's Rating

One of my favorite proteins of all time!! It tastes great and it mixes very well. So far I've tried both Molten Chocolate, Cinnamon Swirl, and Peanut Butter Marshmallow. Molten Chocolate and Cinnamon Swirl taste so freaking amazing, but the Peanut Butter Marshmallow does not taste good at all, in my opinion. I also trust this product because there is no amino spiking and you will get everything that is listed on the nutrition label. If you want a high quality protein powder with great flavors, I would highly suggest you get your hands on Cellucor COR-Performance Whey!!!!

y2kdano's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

mixes excellent, although the could use about half the chocolate chips as there is always a bunch stuck to the side of the shaker after your done drinking it

StayingFit36's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

My family loves the cinnamon Swirl!!! We use it to make protein pancakes and I use it for my post workouts!!

angeleyes66623's Rating

Cellular makes a great product that mixes well in a blender bottle with zero clumps and zero grit. I Tried another protein and found that it upset my stomach, I do not have that problem with this product. Mint Chocolate Chip is the bomb diggity. I mix it with cold water as soon as I am done with my work out and it's gone before I even get to the car. It's tastes like I'm cheating on my diet and all the hard work I do in the gym. Most satisfying post-workout treat, ever.

alvinjuris's Rating

First off shout out BB for sending my stuff so fast, picked standard and my stuff come literally 12 hours later. The flavors are good, mint choc chip in my nutribullet and a little ice made a nice milkshake. Cinnamon swirl is my breakfast most days. All in all very satisfied.

dof344's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is a good product with an excellent nutrient profile. The value is quite good. ON Gold Standard whey is just too good to beat though, so I'd rate this just under that. The cinnamon swirl is quite good tasting, but the molten chocolate is only ****ght and leaves me wishing I had some ON extreme milk chocolate instead. Overall though it really is a good product, and if you are looking to switch it up to try something you haven't before, I say give it a try.

• wchea
wchea's Rating

Favorite three flavors are chocolate, cinnamon, & peanut butter! Mix them all together in a smoothie, or even add to your healthy meals for cooking! Great for cravings for those who are competitors on stage, & best savings on the stack. Highly recommended to those who are using 100% Whey Protein Isolate. **I put one scoop of Molten Chocolate or Cinnamon Swirl in my black coffee every morning.

adelefu's Rating

adelefu did not leave a written review for this product.

cpaterno's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

The taste is amazing and it mixes well unlike other protein's I've tried. No clumps are a huge plus for me! :)

jackey93's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Mint Chocolate--yellow colored with the mint green colored dots around, Definitely tastes as it states! tastes great when baking with. Perfer to take this with almond milk but its not so bad with just water. PB Marsh-- literally taste the texture of the marshmallows. Didn't quite meet my Peanutbutter expectations but its not bad at all, enjoy this with my oats and milk instead of water.

jazminmariee's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I have nothing bad to say about this product or flavor. I bought my boyfriend this flavor for Christmas and for someone who hates the flavor of protein he enjoyed this. As for me, I loved it so much I had to buy my own tube. Tastes AMAZING alone, mixes well with water or milk and even better in pancakes or anything else. If you have a sweet tooth this is the go to flavor.

brimmo2012's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

The only whey protein I use. Seems to work great for my body type! No toilet runs = WIN. Nothing beats a cinnamon swirl+milk+oats mix early in the morning!!!

FitnessOnTop's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The macros are great. The taste is okay. It's not horrible and I can drink it but I was expecting more from it. I would still recommend it to anyone that wants to try it.

MirinMartin's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The taste... is unbearable. Immediately opening the tub an odor of fake plastic punched me right in the face. It doesn't stop there. When you try to drink it, you're reminded of the broken nose you just received and then it's like each molecule of protein is punching your taste buds and throat as you try to ingest this. The stats are good, and were great for the price. I'm a huge fan of Cellucor's products, as they have a great performance and quality record. However, just don't get this flavor protein. Or you may end up taking your anger out on the new kid curling in the squat rack :(

ealic3's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

Now the taste is AMAZING I have never had such a good tasting protein powder. I take it once in the morning to help me stay full throughout the day and once after im done weight lifting. After taking my nasty pre workouts this is a favorite part of my post workout. Now does it work well Its protein powder. Cant go wrong by getting this product

____THREAT____'s Rating
Molten Chocolate

Good product, I think it's best to put less water (6oz) than desired to really bring out the flavor. The S'mores had hard little marshmallows that sink to the bottom, I think it would have been best if they were smashed into small pieces by default. Overall Molten Chocolate and S'mores are great. Some minor complaint is this protein is one of the worst in mixability, there's so many clumps if you stir it in a glass cup with a spoon even if you try to stir fast like I always have to do. It's best to use a shaker cup or blender bottle. Another complaint is no glutamine in it like most other protein powders, but it can also be a good thing because there's less fillers in every serving so you're getting most protein. As far as progress, well it's whey protein, so there's not much to say. Would buy again if it was on sale.

JQD19's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Excellent taste. I mix this with peanut butter and jelly and you have yourself a peanut butter and jelly shake. Definitely recommend this

jwahler31's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I ordered (4) 2lb. tubs of Cellucor Whey when they were on sale for buy one get one half off and I can say it was worth every penny. I ordered 4 flavors, Red Velvet, Cor-fetti, Cinnamon Swirl, and Peanut Butter Marshmallow. Shockingly my favorite was the Peanut Butter Marshmallow which seems to be a pretty mundane flavor and overdone but Cellucor definitely did this one right; I may order 4 of just that flavor on my next order. This is by far the best protein I've had and I actually look forward to it after every workout!

jennday's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

This is my absolute FAVORITE protein. The S'mores, Red Velvet, and Mint Chocolate Chip are amazing. They are perfect for contest prep - it takes care of my cravings for sweets. Sometimes I blend light soy milk with cellucor protein and stick it in the fridge for an hour. Pure bliss!

1-20 of 1,435 Reviews