Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Molten Chocolate
Cookies N' Cream
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!
Whipped Vanilla
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
1-20 of 1,745 Reviews

zane11's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I am a big, big fan of the peanut butter marshmallow flavor. This flavor whey is great for baking, making oatmeal taste like dessert, and also making protein shakes incredibly flavorful. I haven't had a chance to try other flavors, but I can say that this one actually exceeded my expectations! If you haven't tried this yet, and you are looking for a new whey protein to try out, don't hesitate to try this one!

gtyoupel's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Always has been one of my go too protein shakes for the past 4 years. I was a collegiate lacrosse player and the amount I was on the field and in the gym, it was hard to get all my meals in. This is a great anytime protein shake. Whether you're looking for a quick protein fix throughout the day while running around or a post workout protein shake... this is definitely a product that I would recommend. I have never had any bad experience with Cellucor products. Great product to feed those worked muscles!!

Sean26607's Rating

This protein is phenomenal!! Cellucor has always produced some high quality proteins that not only met, but exceeded my standards! This protein has a very strong sweet smell of cinnamon that left my wife and I drooling to try it! It makes a great, low calorie shake for a meal replacement, and even better when used a "milk" for cereal! Pro tip: Try it over Cinnamon toast crunch! Flavor/10: As noted above, this IS my favorite flavor by far. I love how the smell alone leaves my mouth watering! Mixing/10: Zero clumping, and easy to mix. I havent baked anything with it (canbake/0) but from what I googled, it mixes well in any baked item! Would/10: Ever had an ******? If not, you will with this!

TyFit87's Rating

Love it. Have used it for about a year now consistently. Mixes well. I like Cinnamon swirl in the morning cause it takes sugary. Chocolate is my go to. I've tried others but didn't like them too much. Mint chocolate chip wasn't too good, I hated strawberry, and vanilla was just so so in my opinion.

CatCupcake's Rating

I love this protein, it tastes amazing and fills me up. I usually mix mine with unsweetened almond milk. I bought the cookies & cream first and it was okay, but I needed variety. So I bought Cinnamon Swirl, Molten Chocolate, and Peanut butter Marshmallow. The cinnamon swirl is spot on, it is light and goes down easy (It's always gone before I know it), a lot of people mix it with pancakes, but I haven't gotten the chance to. The molten chocolate gives me my chocolate fix in the middle of the day or after dinner when I want something sweet, I wish I had bought this in the first place because it's delicious. The peanut butter marshmallow is good definitely a lot of peanut butter taste and the marshmallow is an after note. Cellucor was my first protein I tried, and I love it. I've gotten some samples of other brands, but they never mix as well or taste as delicious as Cellucor.

hellstorm2004's Rating

One of the best saver bundles out there. I have to say the flavor, macros, mix-ability and everything is spot on. And no fillers. Overall, a trustworthy brand putting out a great tub of protein.

Altobeast's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

What can I say about this Whey besides WOW. It tastes great, has good macros, is relatively inexpensive and has a solid brand backing its label. Cellucor has really outdone themselves with this cinnamon swirl because I swear I'm eating a box of cinnamon toasted cereal. I use this in the morning with my cinnamon oatmeal to make some Proats and it is heaven in a bowl!

JoeTinpan's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I tried the Cookies N Cream. It didn't give me any digestive issues and I used it for a lot of other shakes in my blender. I would definitely buy it again but probably try out some of the other flavors.

rjpomp's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

This protein tastes Amazing!! I make Peanur butter protein balls with this stuff it's great.

muruku's Rating

TASTE: 8/10 Reminded me of Scivation's chocolate after they changed the labels. Nice chocolatey flavour and not overly sweet. IMO, protein powders these days are way too sweet. Another plus point is that it tasted great in hot water! Some proteins are absolutely bad in hot water eg. whey-hd, MT Platinum casein, dymatize iso-100. Although its a great tasting basic flavour done right, no 10/10 from me as its nothing too original. MIXABILITY: 10/10 Mixed well in cold AND hot water. No clumps even when mixed with a spoon. Major plus point in my book! THICKNESS: 8/10 Rather thin in water. BUT when used to make mug brownies, it gave the brownies a surprisingly thick and filling texture! PROFILE: 10/10 No fillers. No hydrogenated stuff.

myrenga's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

This protein is awesome. I went through some peanut butter cravings on a cut & this whey really helped me get through it. Peanut Butter Marshmallow is legit good. As for the mint chocolate chip, it's one of my fav to make protein ice cream or blend w/ice for a delicious macro friendly treat. I HIGHLY recommend.

Joe D's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

One of the best tasting, quality, non spiked protein on the market. Love the peanut butter marshmallow in oats. All flavors are good. Highly recommend it.

bigpow's Rating
9.5/10
Cinnamon Swirl

There are only a few supplements I would consider almost necessary. Protein is one of them. This protein works just as well as any other high quality protein I've used. It reduces muscle soreness and all round makes me feel like I am getting better gains. Some proteins hurt my stomach, this one does not. Now to the part you care about in a protein review. The taste and mix-ability. Peanut Butter marshmallow has to be my favorite protein I've had so far. A nice peanut butter taste with a creamy marshmallow hint. The protein also mixes perfectly with no clumps. 10/10 would recommend

weber32's Rating

Cor whey is a really solid protein powder. The profile and macros are pretty good, especially for the price, and you can trust that Cellucor isn't amino-spiking or anything crazy like that. I've used Cor whey in shakes, proats, sludge, and for baking, and the different flavors are very versatile and work well for all of those applications. I loved cinnamon swirl and PB Marshmallow, and Cookies & Cream was solid but not my favorite.

beisner44's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Really great protein, great mix-ability and great texture. The cinnamon swirl and peanut butter marshmallow are both incredible tasting

Overbeys's Rating

I received a tub of this amazing stuff and it is awesome!! . I really felt it helped me in gaining muscle when taking wuth a good nutrition/workout plan. I was taking this stuff twice daily. I definately have seen a gain in strength and size. They all mixed very well in the shaker, or bottles. All flavors really tasted grated, I rated them on which flavors tasted best to me.

Kharrism5's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The molten chocolate flavor is magnificent! It tastes just like chocolate milk. I love how these whey proteins do not have that chalky flavor! Home run, Cellucor!!!!!!

ocieiam's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

They make the best Cookie's N Cream flavor on the market, hands down. If you see a sale, take advantage of it!

AlysonBriggs22's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Awesome flavor and mixes great. Honestly the best tasting protein I have ever had. Cinnamon Swirl smells incredible and Peanut Butter marshmallow reminds me of a Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwich. YUM!

Bigshow300's Rating

Bigshow300 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,745 Reviews