Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

7.9
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!
Whipped Vanilla
9.7
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
1-20 of 1,841 Reviews

BasedJ's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate Peanut Butter - Amazing! Smooth, and creamy. You can use this flavor for all kinds of things and you wont miss out on the extra calories of "Real" Chocolate and peanut butter. I would have loved for it to be a little more peanut buttery, but I do like the flavoring and would recommend it. It blends very nice and there are no clumps.

joseph47parker's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Not bad. It's a bit lacking in flavor, but certainly not gross. It mixes easily. Solid protein mix here.

art5041's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This was my 1st Protein and I liked it very much ! I used it only with Milk !

pauldonahue's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I have this every morning with 8-10oz of fat free milk and two scoops of low-fat salted caramel ice cream (i have a bit of a sweet tooth;)) and it is amazing. mixes well, no clumps, and great tasting. would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great new protein.

dgro39's Rating
Molten Chocolate

This is one of the best all around proteins on the market! The taste is great it mixes well and it's versital for cooking. You don't get bloated or gassy from it and all the Flavors are great. The new chocolate PB is a must try.

bwyeakle's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Amazing protein, great taste, and even better, great results. I have definitely noticed how well I have put on muscle mass since using this protein. My only complaint is that it does NOT mix well if you stir in a cup with a spoon. The product claims to mix really well but I find that to be the opposite. I am use milk in a blender bottle and it mixes pretty well, there is still a few small pieces that don't mix in but that is kind of expected. 10 out of 10 would recommend to a friend if they use a blender or blender bottle or don't mind the chunks that don't mix in (does not taste chalky one bit).

Rosandich's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I have been using this product on and off again for awhile and this is always the flavor I gravitate towards. Tastes amazing, smells amazing and it mixes well in just about anything you want to do with it. Love cooking with Cellucor protein as it bakes very well, especially as protein pancakes/waffles. Using it as just a shake is very refreshing and does not leave your stomach empty feeling as some protein shakes do. All in all, this is likely my favorite protein powder to use and I find myself always reordering it so I at least have it on-hand.

solbergpp's Rating

One of the best proteins but in my opinion the best, flavors are just great even if mixed with water on a hand shaker the consistent is perfect i usually add two scoops post workout and also as snack i add one scoop to a cup of plain Greek yogurt and gets mixed very well.

FitNick1995's Rating

The best protein I have ever had. The chocolate/peanut butter is AMAZING! I would recommend this to anyone.

Zachsan's Rating
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Flavors are definetly top Notch. Ive tried the PB Marshmallow and Chocolate raspeberry truffle and both are amazing. There is nothing like the chocolate raspberry. These proteins make awesome sludges and are equally great in shakes! I like the low calories. Cellucor is one of my favorite protein powders for sure. The PB Marshmallow may be better than PES Select, its a judgement call, i did prefer cellucor to trutein however, which is a knock out in flavor for PB

rbrosmer's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Bought 4 pounds of this with only ever having a sample packet of another flavor. I know Cellucor is a trusted brand and it's hard to go wrong with a chocolate whey. And man, they nailed it with this one. A full scoop (which, according to my scale, actually comes to to a fair bit more than what they say a serving is on the label) mixes up great with just a little a bit of water so it's smooth to drink and full of flavor. The only way to describe the taste is like a milk shake made with hot chocolate mix. This whey is also easy on the stomach. I suffer from lactose intolerance and many whey proteins give me some issues, but after two servings in one day with no ill effects...this might be my new go-to.

heavypiper's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

heavypiper did not leave a written review for this product.

betattosky's Rating

I'd rather eat food than sip on shakes all day long but I actually look forward to having one of these at least a couple of times per week. The taste is really good in all the flavors I have tried, mix well, and I have them with plain water! My faves are Whipped Vanilla, Cinnamon Swirl, and Cookies N' Cream (which has little bits of some cookie-like thing). I love this protein mostly because it bakes so well. Highly recommend!

TRAVISHELD431's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Mixes very well with Almond Milk in a shaker cup. Also makes an incredible protein milkshake with almond milk and ice cubes in a blender. Cookies and Cream flavor was just awful. Cinnamon Swirl was delicious.

borerpatrol's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Worst protein I've ever taken. I wouldon't rather get some cheap stuff at Wal-Mart... I literally can't give this crap away. Do not buy.

thecakeisal1e's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Amazing product; less carbs than an average scoop of Syntha-6 and (almost) as much flavor. The Cinnamon Swirl is about as good as Cinnamon Bun and Molten Chocolate is vastly superior to Chocolate Milkshake. If there was a casein version of this, I would double down on the Molten Chocolate when it is BOGO50. This is saying a great deal considering Syntha-6 tastes better than... practically everything else on the market (Combat, Gold Standard, etc)

superhuman67's Rating

i have the PB Marshmallow flavor and this is my first time trying this brand for protein and it does get high praise and from going through practically my whole 4lb tub I can see why. The ingredient profile is EXCELLENT with whey isolate being the first source of protein and followed by whey concentrate and it also has digestive enzymes which help with digestion and utilization of the proteins. This protein mixed in water in a shaker cup mixed up perfectly with very little foam and really nothing floating. The PB Marshmallow flavor was pretty good though I really didn't taste any marshmallow but it wasn't an issue cause I'm not big on marshmallow and I got this protein for the peanut flavor which this reminded me of a Squirrel Nut Candy that I loved as a kid. This flavor just needs to be slightly stronger in the peanut flavor and it would definitely score a little higher in rating but it was still enjoyable. I definitely recommend giving this brand a try as well as this flavor a try and I stated this brand get's high praise and after trying this I know why cause it's a QUALITY PROTEIN. I cracked open my 2nd flavor which is the Molten Choc and after going through most of the container this for me has turned out to be ONE OF THE BEST tasting choc whey's that I have in a long time. Most people stated that this was a dark choc which I was hoping for but it really isn't and it's a VERY RICH milk choc but done perfectly well and a flavor you just can't get tired of and one that I wouldn't mind have 12lbs on hand all the time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this flavor if you like milk chocolate with a rich taste. I received a 2lb container of the Choc Raspberry Truffle from a promo win and once you open the container and take a sniff of the powder you will say to yourself "why isn't anyone talking about this flavor" If you know what raspberries and choc taste like together then you'll really appreciate this flavor which Cellucor nailed and honestly it could also past as a choc covered cherry flavor also and it wouldn't wrong. The flavor comes through with a rich milk choc and then you get that tangy berry flavor with just the right amount of sweetness. This is my 3rd choc protein from Cellucor and I must say they really know how to do choc RIGHT!!! I highly recommend giving this flavor a try and I'm puzzled how this flavor isn't rated higher and I WILL be purchasing this flavor in the future. After going through a little more than 1/2 of a 4lb container of the Cinnamon Swirl I can see why this is one of Cellucor's highest rated flavors. In a shake it actually taste like Cinnamon Toasted Crunch cereal that's been sitting in milk which is what many have said it tasted like and it's NOT overly sweet so you don't get any bitterness from it which you can get from other cinnamon based proteins that are overly sweetened. This is also a very good flavor if you like to cook or bake with your protein. I highly recommend this flavor if your a fan of cinnamon like I am and will be a flavor I purchase again in the future as well as the other flavors that I've tried so far from Cellucor.

rottielover4455's Rating

rottielover4455 did not leave a written review for this product.

msevans's Rating

Recently received the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle as a winner through cellucor along with 49 others. I was completely blown away by the taste. This stuff is amazing! Usually, I'm chugging down protein shakes because I find they have a chalky, whey/proteiny powder taste to them. Not this flavor! I could probably polish off the container in a day. Great thing I received another free one yesterday ;) Highly recommend this brand and flavor, especially if you feel you choke down protein shakes too. Amazing quality, amazing brand.

NIUhuskie12's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate Peanut Buttaahhhhhhhhhhh! I have never been disappointed with any of the flavors this brand has released, and now they have combined 2 excellent flavors in one! This flavor is very similar to peanut butter marshmallow, but with a great chocolate taste! The peanut butter is the more dominant of the two flavors, but it doesn't completely shutout the chocolate flavor. The consistency, texture, mixability, and flavor are all excellent, with no clumping, even without a blending whisk or blender ball. Smooth and rich, chalk full of taste! Well done once again Cellucor!

1-20 of 1,841 Reviews