Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Whipped Vanilla
7.6
1-20 of 1,930 Reviews

WWWJR's Rating

Molten chocolate is one of the best if not the best tasting chocolate whey. Cookies and cream and also the cookie dough taste decent but the little chips seem to just to stick to the bottom of the shaker.

BatMac's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Tastes great, goes down smooth. Sometimes you have to give it a really good shake because it sometimes clumps up. The digestive enzymes it has makes the digestion of it really easy on the body and you dont get that bloated feeling or gasiness. One of the best proteins I've ever had.

SomarJonathan's Rating

This product was amazing! I got the Cinnamon Swirl and as soon as I open the container I fell in love! The smell of it was like a cinnamon homey candle! As for the taste, I mixed mine with milk and also tried it with just water and both tasted like a sweet cinnamon milk or shake! I tend to drink it after a workout and I always felt great the day after, never super sore! Highly recommended! And it doesn't clump or anything!

kelleyjo07's Rating

This used to be my go to...guess they recently changed the formula and it is a weird consistency now and doesn't taste nearly as good...such a shame...gonna go with a different protein now

k4i53r's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

mixes super well, very good price compared to other brands, ...and tastes like heaven!!! especially if you have a sugar tooth!!!

Baxter90's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Strawberry really misted the mark for me. Decent profile, so I will probably give another flavor a try... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I'm coming for you!

gbecker1's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Mixes well in a shaker and doesn't taste bad at all. The PB Marshmallow is awesome!

kristensilva's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

not a great cookies n cream tbh. it tastes like it sure but there's better ones out there. fine for someone who's never had this flavor before i guess. good powder though, ingredients and macros and all.

smileecheyenne's Rating
Whipped Vanilla
Molten Chocolate

I love Cellucor! I've tried a couple others and they weren't as good. They also always have a deal going on so that's a huge plus. They mix very well and don't have that chalky flavor some other powders have. I always buy the Molten Chocolate and I just tried the Whipped Vanilla. Love them both! I drink them by themselves and also add them into my breakfast shakes. I'm going to try the Peanut Butter Marshmallow next.

• kaz17b
kaz17b's Rating

Cellucor just changed their formula and I had no idea it requires 2 scoops to get LESS protein!!! I have been taking 1 scoop for the last 2 weeks after I got my protein. Just realized today it requires 2 scoops, what a crock!! 2lbs used to be serving size of 1 scoop with 25g protein PER scoop, the new protein is 24g protein for TWO scoops!! Not to mention it is now more calories, more sodium and more cholesterol. Total rip off. By the way the picture when I purchased was the OLD bottles, so I had no idea, I should be refunded AND the CURRENT description says 24g of protein in 1 scoop, which is FALSE. I will be purchasing Dymatize moving forward, Cellucor this change was a bad idea esp to your loyal customers. Only reason I gave 2 instead of 1 is because the flavors are at least decent.

Incubi's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Cellucor recently changed the bottles of its 4lbs to 5lbs but I have to take 2 scoops to get 24g of protein whereas the old it's 1 scoop for 25g. I am paying the same price but for less. When I ordered it had the old bottles still showing and if I would have known beforehand I probably would of ordered something else that offers just as much protein for less scoops.

CGibson7899's Rating

I love this protein powder. There is always a great deal on it. Great price per serving and it works. I always use it after a work out. I either mix it with a smoothie or water and it does just fine. Taste is perfect. I have a blender ball in my bottle so it helps it not clump *every protein clumps if you don't have a blender ball, unless you shake for 15 minutes.* I do feel like this protein helps give me energy in the mornings. I use cellucore preworkout (c4 50x & criatine nitrate) and then come home and have this in water or a smoothie with 3 or 4 eggs and it does the job. Flavors help appetite management. Good stuff!

chasemcmanus's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

The protein itself is good quality. If you shake it enough, its not clumpy. My reason for writing the review is because of the cinnamon swirl flavor. The taste is "ok" but it has a strong aroma of maple. I'd rather smell cinnamon. As far as the protein goes, go for it, but choose another flavor other than cinnamon swirl.

Lisa6192001's Rating
Molten Chocolate

My husband and I have been using this product for months. We really enjoyed the flavor! When we ordered again we noticed they had changed their products, less protein per serving, scoop size and flavors. Well this container of Molten Chocolate is disgusting total wast of money!!! Will not purchase again!

dyhstarsun's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

this flavor taste like strawberry chewing gum when mix up with milk, i recommend not buying this flavor

alperdrn's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

Tarahenton's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Great product with great taste! I bought cinnamon swirl for my first try of this and was very satisfied! I mix it with ice and unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it mixes just fine!

BUCK4791's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I just received the chocolate chip cookie dough protein today and I had high hopes that it would taste good, and since I just tried it out, here are my thoughts. When drinking this protein, even with 2 scoops, it taste more like eating the cookie dough without the chocolate chips. The powder smells like a chocolate chip cookie dough candle, but the taste just isn't there. Cellucor is great company, but this flavor isn't worth it.

Kcaldwell20's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I have tried every Cellucor COR-Performance Whey, and Cookies N' Cream is my favorite! There is literally, itty-bitty cookie-like pieces in it! I don't know how they do it... but if you blend this protein poweder with a handful of icecubes and vanilla almond milk, you'll feel on cloud nine.

Jawad751's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Been a long time Cellucor user. Always been a great product, and have had noticeable improvements in performance whenever I used their Whey. Now, I dont usually write reviews, but after my recent purchase I found it to be necessary to get this out there. (Maybe others have had the same experience?). I recently ordered a few of the 2lb containers. I noticed their labeling was different (From an all Black to a now Greyish container/label). That wasn't the issue. The issue was having tasted the Molten Chocolate flavor, I could tell that there was a distinct difference between what it used to taste like vs. what it tasted like now. I don't know if they changed their formula or manufacturing process, but something tasted a bit "off". Unpleasant. Perhaps I might've just gotten a bad batch. I will be purchasing another container of the Molten Chocolate in the future, just to be sure. I will offer up a follow up review then.

1-20 of 1,930 Reviews