Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
7.9
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,406 Reviews

katieliu's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I am loving this protein! The best tasting protein I have had! Also like the fact that it doesn't upset my stomach like most proteins. Favorite flavor is the Mint Chocolate Chip so far. Tastes exactly like a milkshake it's so delicious! Just ordered the cinnamon swirl since the flavor ratings were the highest :)

lauradumont's Rating

This protein has the right proportions of macros to other ingredients for me. The flavors are all pretty darn good. I especially like the cinnamon swirl and the mint chocolate chip. The whipped vanilla is just okay by itself but I use it in fruit smoothies which it is perfect for. It mixes well in my Nutribullet and doesn't have any funky aftertaste.

pork_37's Rating

I really enjoy the protein powder from Cellucor. Some of the best tasting protein powder I have tried. The mint chocolate chip is the worst flavor I have tried, I will not buy it again. The cinnamon swirl is really good and mixed well with coffee and all natural peanut butter. The s'mores flavor is what I usually use when I make a peanut butter and protein powder dip with almonds and banana pudding dip for apples. Its a really tasty dip that you can make into balls coating with oats and almonds or just as a dip.

angbatt's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

This flavor is toooo good! Blend it up with ice post-workout and it tastes like a legitimate milkshake. 100% ordering this one again once I'm out of my current protein.

klynn2212's Rating

Lives up to the hype! I have tried this protein in Peanut Butter Marshmallow, Cor-Fetti Cake Batter, and Red Velvet Cake Batter. I cannot wait to try other flavors. The consistency is smooth (I mixed mine with water), it does not clump, and tastes amazing. I have used this protein in my oats and as the main ingredient in my pancake batter as well. This is a very versatile protein with excellent macronutrients! I love Syntha-6 protein powder for the taste but don't always care for the higher carbohydrate content. I love that this protein is just as flavorful with less than 1/3 of the carbs!

rlopez004's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Cellucor has been by far the best protein powder I've tried. It is creamier than the ones I've tried (musclepharm, ON, and dymatize). I have tried the cinnamon swirl, right now I'm working on the molten chocolate, and I ordered a peanut butter marshmallow tub. So far, ALL cellucor products I've tried (whey protein and C4) have been of great taste and great results.

jessfrench's Rating

jessfrench did not leave a written review for this product.

waqarulhassan's Rating
Cookies N' Cream
Cinnamon Swirl

No doubt this is the best whey protein supplement available in market right now... bought stack (3 jars of diff flavours) of them with Pre Workout C4.. I'm using second jar which is Cookies N' Cream and i love Cookies N' cream flavour over Cinnamon Swirl..... recommended to all fellas..... would buy it again

Megghan's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

This is my go-to whey protein for yummy TASTE! Of the flavors I have tried, my favorite in order are: S'mores, COR-fetti, & Peanut Butter Marshmallow. The S'mores is so amazing because it has bits of s'mores grahams and marshmallow bits in it! It creates such a surprising element to your protein shake with water that makes your taste buds dance in your mouth! Try Cellucor Cor-Performance Whey once, and watch out- you will be HOOKED! :)

hatedheretic's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

hatedheretic did not leave a written review for this product.

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating

Best tasting whey I've ever had. Effects. Proteins protein to be honest so it's nothing fancy.

meu1414's Rating

The best of the best.

a_angel98's Rating

Oh my gosh!!!! These are the best flavors I've ever had in a protein shake. It's like dessert twice a day! They are also great for making protein donuts! :)

Detroit259's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Some of the best tasting whey I've ever had! Only had it a few weeks so will update eventually with results.

da1cjp's Rating

Ok, I just finished cycling off my last tub of Phase 8; so I heard some good reviews and wanted to give Cellucor Whey Protein a try. I must admit I was very surprised. It mixes well with water and the taste is great; with the added benefit of having high protein count and low fats and carbs. I believe this product will be a staple in my workout supplements.

Jpettersson20's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

I purchased three tubs of the Cellucor performance whey in three different flavors. Molten chocolate, red velvet, and the s'mores. By far the s'mores was my favorite. The red velvet was okay and I did NOT like the molten chocolate which was disappointing since chocolate is usually a safe choice. It did it's job in supplying protein for me. Nothing special though.

Elijahcho's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Simply put, this is a solid protein shake. All of the flavors have been amazing, especially the cinnamon swirl, and my recovery has been great. The product does exactly what it says it will do. However, I do have one small complaint. I don't know if it's because of the artificial sweeteners or the digestive enzyme, but this protein shake can give you some small digestive problems

Ananndc's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Ananndc did not leave a written review for this product.

hasitha128's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Mixes well :) provides a good amount of Protein. Bought a Mint Choco Chip flavored one, it's too much minty. But it is drinkable. Awesome product.

MedZeppelin's Rating

Great mixability, especially with ~1:3 milk:water ratio (to save money on overusing milk while still thickening the shake up nicely). The Velvet cake had an odd aftertaste I didn't dig. Strawberry Milkshake is decent-solid. The Peanut Butter Marshmallow was about as good as it gets. No one here comments on what it did for their body, only just taste and mixability. Sadly, I'm an ectomorph, so am still searching for the right combo and quantities of protein, calories, etc that will give me gains. So, I can't comment on this product in/of itself as far as getting tangible gains from it, since I was taking casein and post-lift bars at the same time...and still didn't gain a lot! Argh. That said, mixes well and goes down easy.

1-20 of 1,406 Reviews