Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,877 Reviews

misterwhaskers's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good clean whey. I first bought Chocolate Peanut Butter, which is good, hard to mess that one up. I also bought Whipped Vanilla which was good, but I am not huge on vanilla. Next to try was the Cinnamon Swirl which I love. It pairs well with most fruits(try Avocado, frozen peaches or bananas for maximum flavor). One of my favorite whey protein powder I have ever hard. Good deal for buying two, I highly suggest this product.

BWatson273's Rating

When I bought it I got the cor-fetti flavor. It tasted awful. Imagine chalky texture and crappy brand confetti cake mix...........that would've slightly tasted better than this flavor. I have had one other chocolate variation by Cellucor (I don't recall the exact flavor name, it was a sample from my trainer) and it wasn't horrible but it wasn't good either. Took one small taste and ended up just slamming the rest down in order not to waste the protein. Neither of them mixed well without a blender ball so I strongly suggest mixing well with a blender ball or blender to avoid the generic clumps issue. I personally wouldn't suggest this particular brand to someone.

billubakkra69's Rating

Great taste really liked it..

joshvalk's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I love Peanut Butter Marshmallow. It is great with PB2 in a protein shake or in oatmeal. I wish Body Building had Cookie Dough as I want to try that flavor next or the Chocolate Peanut Butter.

levirage's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

So, i've come back to edit this. This protein is actually fine as long as you blend it. Mixability is a problem, BUT, if you blend it you can actually make a really good shake. It has a fine protein ratio and low carbs and sugars. For the price, you can't really go wrong. Leaps and bounds better than Musclepharm which is also at this price point.

godswill221's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

The Cellucor PB Marshmallow Whey is my go to protein. Its a very clean protein and the taste is out of this world. Tastes great with milk or just water. Makes a great tasting protein ice cream as well.

tressyann's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Cinnamon Swirl Cor-Whey is my all-time favorite protein! It tastes amazing, blends perfectly, and is a fantastic flavor for making protein goodies too. Definitely satisfied with the macros on the Cor-Whey. I drink this protein shake almost daily and it's been in my stack for the past two years! I never get tired of the flavor and it doesn't have the bad artificial tastes of others. I have tried a few other Cellucor flavors and my second favorite would be Peanut Butter Marshmallow.

strykker31's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate Peanut Butter - 10/10, I'm a HUGE fan of Cellucor's protein, specifically CPB, pure heaven! This stuff is DELICIOUS. Tastes like REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups in your mouth. S'more - 10/10. It had an AMAZING taste, plus had pieces of graham cracker in it. Cellucor was retarded for discontinuing this, since this was the BEST protein ever. Now, I use BPI's S'mores, which is almost as good as Cellucor's version. Cinnamon Swirl - 7/10, has a tart taste due to the artificial sweetener, but once you get past that, it does have a taste Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Peanut Butter Marshmallow - 8/10, has a tart taste due to the artificial sweetener, but still good, has a very rich peanut butter taste. Cookies N' Cream - 8/10, tastes good, has little bits of cookies. Vanilla - 3/10, the tart taste is too extreme. Molten Chocolate - 6/10, very rich chocolate flavor, but had some tart taste to it, due to the artificial sweetener. Confetti Cake - 9/10. This was YUMMY, plus had sprinkles in it, but again Cellucor discontinued it. Note: I drank all of these with water, just to give you context, I'm sure with milk, almond, or soy milk, it will tone down the artificial sweetener.

hpdrury's Rating

Solid protein. It gets 9/10 simply because it's only 71% protein as opposed to other brands like Optimum Nutrition (77%), All Max (81%), and Isopure (82%) and is slightly higher carb. That isn't a huge difference nutritionally but when I'm buying 5lbs of protein it means Cellucor yields significantly fewer servings than the other three. Vanilla is pretty good... It's very sweet, though. Molten Chocolate tastes like chocolate milk to me. Cookies N' Cream... No. It's awful. It tastes weirdly coconut-y? I got it for the BOGO deal a while back and now I understand why they were trying to get rid of it; It tastes like garbage.

STINSAN3's Rating

I really do like this product! Great taste, high in protein, low in fats/carbs & also mixes pretty easily. I'm on 5th tub of Cellucor Whey. I've tried Cinnamon Swirl, Whipped Vanilla & now currently Molten Chocolate! All great flavors! I say MC is my favorite one thus far. Hard to beat this protein. Never had any issues with my stomach. This is a great protein for post workout or up your protein intake for the day.

JerrettOQ's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Amazing protein. Very well packaged and very well made. The flavors I have listed taste very good, however, in water alone, it has a thin feel to it and comparing it to Muscle Milk, I prefer the thickness and taste of the muscle milk more. However, this protein has yielded much better results for me over Muscle Milk!

woollymack's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Excellent flavors but has the thickening agent that I did not like. Great protein for the money plus you can use this protein for baking.

Arvindvk's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is the best Whey protein I've had. The chocolate Peanut Butter tastes absolutely amazing and helps me recover pretty quickly even after a heavy workout. I make smoothies and also have it with an oatmeal breakfast too. I definitely recommend this.

NatronisSparta's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I switched to this from Muscle Milk due to a 5 dollar special I recieved Taste was Great and Mixes very well. After finishing my first container I went back to Muscle Milk and boy do i regret that. this stuff is amazing the difference in how I feel pre and post workout. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something great.

MsEmmaAbs's Rating

MsEmmaAbs did not leave a written review for this product.

ShaunMenezes's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Been using this brand for the past 6 months now. Definitely made some gains. Chocolate peanut butter was good. Not too rich and dissolved well. Vanilla was okay. Didnt mix well and taste was average. Going to try the cinnamon swirl and something else next. Would definitely recommend this brand!

spacejim67's Rating

OK finally tried chocolate, raspberry, it's good, thicker than the others. And tastes more like chocolate covered strawberry. Still good. Tried this one today! No stomach distension and was mixed half milk and half water, mixed perfectly tasted way better than i thought one of the best chocolate tasting wheys out there. So was hesitent on the peanut butter. And was pleasantly supprised. A sweet taste not peanut bitter. Ok tried the cinnamon today I mixed it with some plain oatmeal. Delicious!

sethgallen's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I love this whey, the flavor isnt too strong and I use it multiple times a day. If used right this product helps tremendously with gains. Out of all the chocolate whey I have tried, this is the best I think mainly because it a good median between too rich and too bland.

markatchison's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Decent Whey, but the Cinnamon Swirl got a little much going through a 4LB'er, Vanilla tasted good

poolecha's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

poolecha did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,877 Reviews