Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies N' Cream
Cookies n Cream
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
S'mores - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Cookies N Cream
1-20 of 1,177 Reviews

dschraeder's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Peanut butter marshmallow flavor is amazing. The best whey flavor I have ever tried. This seems to have all the same calories/sugar as most and tastes great. Had slight issues getting all powder to mix in a shaker. Will buy again

church401's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

church401 did not leave a written review for this product.

hypermoo's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I have been on ON Gold Standard for the past 2 years or so. I just wanted to try something new so I decided to try out Cellucor COR-Performance Whey since the contents were very much comparable. OMG. I have been missing out! The flavor is so much better than ON Gold Standard, similar content yet cheaper. Definitely pays to explore rather than just following the crowd with herd mentality. I will be using this product in the future. Mixes easily with either milk or water.

Kulya's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Cor-fetti cake batter - not bad for one or two times. Cinnamon Swirl - the taste of divine)))!

rlopez004's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Yesterday I finally went through my ON strawberry banana 75 serving tub. So, I work at costco and they sell cellucor, MP, and ON. The cellucor one we just got it in the store not to long ago and I wanted to try it so bad because it is the cinnamon flavor one, plus, this is my first trying this brand. So, finally yesterday, I bought the tub which is the 4lb one and today was my first day trying it, and let me tell you that this... Is by far... The best effin protein shake my mouth has tasted. It was love at first sip. Now people are reviewing that the peanut butter one is the best if you love peanut butter, and boy do I love it! So after this is either the peanut butter one or the MP cookies and cream they sell at where I work.

JasonHYoung's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

JasonHYoung did not leave a written review for this product.

jmlenn's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Let me start off by saying I have tried virtually every protein out there; 100% Gold Standard, Syntha-6, Pro-Jym, Truetien, Elite Whey, Iron Series, you get the idea. First off, how people are rating the TASTE and TEXTURE of this product a 10/10 is beyond me. I can tell you the mint chocolate chip AT FIRST does taste minty and good, but the after taste is absolutely HORRIBLE. I could not finish drinking it. It has such a chemical taste to it. For the PB Marshmallow, I just don't understand. Every review I've read says it is the one of the best tasting protein powders they have every tried, but it made me want to throw up. I don't know, it might be just me, but I absolutely hate this protein powder. The ONLY reason why I gave it a 7/10 on the overall rating is because the ingredient profile is top notch and is not spiked. My only conclusion is that all the youtube videos and reviews claiming that this product is amazing are planted. I just can't see how this product would get more than a 7/10 (and thats being extremely generous).

dhoover's Rating

I actually purchased PB Marshmallow, Cinnamon Swirl, Cookies N' Cream, Molten Chocolate, COR-FETTI Cake Batter. So far I've only tried the 1st 4 listed. The PB Marshmallow is amazing and has a strong PB flavor (even better when mixed with unsweetened almond milk). I am a PB fanatic and this is hands down the best PB protein powder I've ever had. The Molten Chocolate is very good. The Cinnamon Swirl is surprisingly good. I was hesitant to order it because I'm not high on cinnamon flavored drinks but I trusted the reviews of others and it doesn't disappoint. I mainly mix this one with water and oats. The Cookies N' Cream is decent but I wouldnt order it again. Overall: great taste, legit company, good price (B2G1 free), good nutrient profile and no added fillers. Winner winner chicken dinner.

beckypete2012's Rating

beckypete2012 did not leave a written review for this product.

ShaninHow's Rating

This is my favorite protein powder. It mixes well in water and as a shake. It's creamy and full of flavor. I've tried many protein powders, and they are all pretty bland. Molten chocolate is my favorite, but I also really love the cinnamon swirl, strawberry milkshake, peanut butter marshmallow, whipped vanilla, and corefetti cake batter.

pirates2018's Rating

pirates2018 did not leave a written review for this product.

hillarygenrich's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

hillarygenrich did not leave a written review for this product.

bodiedbysummer's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I rarely have the time to write reviews for things. But I am in such love with this protein that I had to. I've used Isopure, ON, and sampled BPI proteins. Both Iso and ON were incredibly watery when mixed even with the prescribed amounts of liquid directed. From ON I have tried the banana and strawberry flavors and both left much to be desired. Cellucor however, mixed well, wasn't lumpy, wasn't watery or tasteless. It was flavorful without being unbearable. It was like having a treat. But where I was really impressed was in the fact that I had a crazy day that only allowed for a quick shake at 11am, the next time I was able to eat was at 3 o'clock and let me tell you, I was barely hungry. So I'm a happy camper! 10s!

PatrickNegri's Rating

Just bought the Whey Performance Stack and tried the Peanut Butter Marshmallow with the 1 scoop of the dextrose (usually I go 2 scoops each), and man... The best tasting protein I ever tried by far!

Origin1357's Rating

Love every flavor! Great for baking

kriston10's Rating

First time to try Cellucor protein. Decided to try it out because of the 3 tub +HD bundle. I has great mixability and great calorie/carb/protein amounts, but the flavor is lacking. I tried pb marshmallow, red velvet cake batter, and mint chocolate chip and all three flavors are weak. (I scoop with ~8oz water). They don't have a bad after taste or anything like that and they smell really great, but the flavors I tried have barely any taste at all.

hcmkrtchyan's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Strawberry Milkshake

Trying out new products is something of a hobby for me. When I saw this deal a few months back, I totally jumped on it. These products definitely mix well with water. However, the strawberry milkshake tastes like it's made with rotten milk powder. The taste was God awful, so I mixed in aminos I had which made it taste a bit better. The Cor-Fetti... man I wish it didn't have a strong medicine-like taste. It has this strong, bittery aftertaste that I CANNOT for the life of me tolerate. I will be finishing these products, there's a pound left in each container, but I refuse to buy them again. I even warned my boyfriend against purchasing those falvors. Maybe the other flavors taste better? Guess I'll never know.

oliverandlucy's Rating

This was the first protein powder I ever tried. When I tried another product, expecting the same amazing flavor as Cellucor, boy was I disappointed. Very few products can touch the flavor and mixability of Cellucor. I've tried four different flavors and they're all excellent. And it's hard to beat that many grams of protein for those few calories. These guys do it right!

MikeGTRK's Rating

Tastes great, I trust the company, but wish it were a better value.

FredyResponds's Rating

The best protein I've ever had. I just switched from a certain red packaged protein, which wasn't as lean as this. The Cellucor flavors are good not great. Cinnamon Swirl is a tad too sweet for me, but amazing. COR-Fetti is delicious, Molten Chocolate needs to be stronger, and the Peanut Butter Marshmallow is great! Very lean protein that helps me recover. I've hardly had any soreness while on this and no stomach problems, unlike our Red cannister friend. I'm definitely a fan and will keep using (this along with HD, CLK, C4) and recommending this to everyone. My GF takes this and loves it too! No bloated feeling and it mixes well! Couldn't be happier. I take it in the morning, sometimes before workout and definitely after workout. I don't feel bloated like with others and I've seen some very nice gains of muscle in about a month or less. Great product and I cannot wait to taste the other flavors!

1-20 of 1,177 Reviews