Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

1900 Total Ratings
7.6
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,900 Reviews

sharavs's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great protein, 25g of protein per serving which is 1g more per serving than most brands offer (ON, Muscletech, etc...). The flavour (strawberry milkshake) is good, although some other brands have better taste to them but definitely saw good results with this protein. A lot more nutrients in the protein than most other brands. The one little problem is that if the powder gets a little bit moist it takes a bit of time and effort to get it mixed properly (such as the shaker being a little wet from wash). Otherwise, great stuff.

Beka1001's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is my third brand of whey protein. The first one was great but a bit pricey. The second one caused bad abdominal pains so I've been leery on purchasing a different brand. I've had no issues with Cellucor COR-Performance Whey. I primarily use a protein shake for recovery. The calorie and carb count are important to me while I'm trying to lose weight while improving my fitness. I love the taste of the Cinnamon Swirl. It's not over powering and like someone else said it taste like the milk from a cereal bowl. I mix it with unsweetened soy milk. It doesn't mix all that great with a spoon or shaker. I put in in my bullet mixer and it mixes 100% but a bit foamy. Rinses with ease. I will buy this product again.

KBoss302's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

THIS is protein with flavoring that lives up to it’s name...even in water! I can’t speak highly enough about how well flavored and delicious the Peanut Butter Marshmallow flavor is. I can mix it in water, milk, etc….it tastes incredible. Just like the name says. Overall, I think this is a great protein. It mixes up very well in a shaker. Never had any clumps after shaking for about 10 seconds. And I like that this whey mixes up a little thicker, too. Really helps me feel a little fuller. And the added digestive enzymes are a nice bonus, in my opinion. I have one minor complaint, however. Cellucor uses a TruFacts logo to claim “full label disclosure” on the label. That looks good on the front, but full label disclosure isn’t provided on the label. Go look at NutraBio’s label for their 100% Whey Protein Isolate. THAT is full label disclosure. NutraBio tells you exactly how much of each ingredient….and every ingredient….is in the formula. From the amount of sucralose used to the amount of xanthan gum and artificial flavoring. They disclose all of it. So if Cellucor is going to claim “full label disclosure,” then I’d like to see them fully disclose everything. Because right now their label isn’t any different than a standard protein label. Otherwise, GREAT protein with GREAT flavoring that actually lives up to its name!

PaulDMZ's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Love this protein, the taste is just awesome for a protein powder ! i cook everyday with it ! Very tasty even with water ! But quite expensive...

Dianduong's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I normally am not a fan of any other flavor besides of chocolate for whey protein. However, I gave this a go and it tastes like the cinnamon crunch cereal! In water, it tastes a little funky and has a bitter taste at the end? But with some almond milk and it is gold!

laurennnb's Rating

Loveeee this protein! It mixes well in the shaker and is easy to bake with too. Peanut butter Marshmallow is the most amazing flavor in my opinion. The smores flavor is pretty yummy also and even has little bitty marshmallows. Molten chocolate is one of, if not the best choclate protein.

mikystyle's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mikystyle did not leave a written review for this product.

andy0120's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I've only had the molten chocolate and chocolate peanut butter flavor and im not a huge fan to be honest. Excellent product delivering the best results when eating properly. Tastes insane, best whey i have tried. It id "informed choice" certified which is essential. Worth getting it for the extra money.

Triorbust's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I love this protein! It is made with quality ingredients and has never made me bloated. Cor-Whey has helped me to consistently build muscle for about 3 years now. I've tried other proteins when Ive had sample packets but I always come back to this one!

Yaminson's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

It was cheap but tastes so bad. I've had to suppress my gag reflex many time trying to down it. It also doesn't mix very well often leaving chunks at the bottom of my shaker and you need to use lots of liquid just to get a half decent mix.

Kushbudz's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Perhaps I've just been spoiled by Optimum Gold Standard but this tasted like the cheap protien powder we'd have in high school football. Clumpy and chalky. Even putting the powder side by side with Optimum there was a noticeable difference in how this stuff clumped up. Has the old warm milk taste when mixed with cold milk. It actually tastes better to me in water than milk. I'm no protien doctor but this right away just struck me as the same exact crap cheap protien I used 8 years ago. Perhaps it is just very basic protien, but it's going for the price of some fantastic powders I've tried. Certainly will not be purchasing again.

Mido240's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

i`m just buying this product and i hope it will be good but the flavor is very bad .. i drink it because of his price only and it smells very bad .. don't buy this flavor

Wolfe008's Rating

Great product.

santore29's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I got the Cinnamon Swirl which tastes awesome. Amount of calories are good and a lot of protein! Definitely buying more of this protein and flavor and going to try other flavors as well. Get some now you're missing out!

Vickiangel's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I like that this whey is low in calories and has a good amount of protein. I rated it low only because of taste. It does not taste like cookies and cream! I mixed it with a banana and unsweetened almond milk but it was still gross.

AceofSpades1944's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Nutrition label shows a pretty decent product but the taste is not up to par. The chocolate peanut butter is slightly better than the molten chocolate but not by much. Both flavors have a weird aftertaste that I don't much care for. We bought each flavor in the 2 pound size and as much as I hate wasting money i doubt I'll be able to finish either flavor. For reference i've tried Animal Whey, Hydra 6, ON, Pro Jym, Muscle Pharm, and Syntha 6 and this is probably my least favorite brand.

Stewie42's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

Great tasting, mixes well with milk.

jr0975's Rating

I really enjoy this protein, seems to be working well For me! Just wish the mint chocolate chip was sold In 4lb tubs.

benitosamia's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Just buy this already! So far the best that I've tried! Will be ordering more and in the bigger containers!!! I just ordered the 2lbs to try it out.... I love it!

Rxp8252's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I really did not like the taste of this product. It was just nasty and chalky.

1-20 of 1,900 Reviews