Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Cookies n Cream
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
S'mores - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,153 Reviews

AlexG1971's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

AlexG1971 did not leave a written review for this product.

chazzbug's Rating

chazzbug did not leave a written review for this product.

AudraLorraine's Rating

Hands down the best tasting protein I've had. In addition, it has all the right macros with little sugar and carbs :)

marcuskasper's Rating

One of my favorite proteins especially when cutting.

Austin5797's Rating

this is my first quality protein powder that ive ordered and for me it works and tastes way better than crappy store brands that ive used. i ordered both PB marshmallow and mint choc chip and they both taste like they should however the PB tastes like PB2 but thats not an issue for me, and as far as the mint choc chip its my favorite so far because it tatses just like min choc chip ice cream when you blend it with ice and milk, I will defiantly buy these again and s****est them to anyone looking for a good and tasteful protein powder.

l2yan's Rating

Best tasting protein product I have ever come across. It is a little more expensive unfortunately, so I'd go with this over gold standard if you can get a deal on it. I ordered Red Velvet, Cinnamon Swirl, and Peanut butter Marshmallow. They are all fantastic, but Red velvet is definitely my favorite. It seriously tastes like your drinking a piece of cake.

cannonbrunsvik's Rating

This product is AWESOME! I would recommend it to anybody. The cinnamon swirl flavor is so good, i am planning on getting a lot more of that, the other flavors i tried (peanut butter marshmallow and s'mores) was also quite good, but they have chunks of marshmallow in them, which I did not like. It makes you feel like it isn't mixed well. If this doesn't bother you, try them! But I would recommend the cinnamon swirl to anybody!

ArminCBC's Rating

Every flavor i have tried is great 3 scoops a day for the last 3 months and and showing nice gains. also love the 3 Pack + C4 Deal.

jakpsu1's Rating

I usually buy MusclePharm or Gold Standard whey, but I wanted to give Cellucor a try and I'm definitely glad I did. The mint chocolate taste like melted mint chocolate ice cream, there was no negative side effects, and it's simply a great protein.

LadyT1002's Rating
Cookies n Cream

Cookies and cream taste so good. I can mix my protein powder with water and it has no nasty after taste. I also love cinnamon flavor also.

Tuffbabe1497's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Tuffbabe1497 did not leave a written review for this product.

dani1023's Rating

dani1023 did not leave a written review for this product.

Michaela23's Rating
Molten Chocolate

My absolute favorite flavor of protein from Cellucor! Makes for great after workout shakes! It also mixes well with oatmeal, and tastes way better than eating plain oatmeal!

extrasmedium's Rating

Taking my first 4lb. container of Cinnamon Swirl! THIS SHI! IS SO **** GOOD! THE END! 10/10 CELLUCOR!!!!!!

pitbull1227's Rating

This protein is my #1 go-to, I’ve tried several of their flavors- PB Marshmallow, Molten Chocolate, Cake batter, Cookies N Cream, Cinnamon Swirl. My favorite thing about this product is the versatility, I’ve used it for baking, used as a snack mixed with yogurt, made shakes, but is just as great simply mixed with milk or water. Its one of the only proteins that doesn’t give me stomach problems. It has good macros and is reasonably priced. It’s a daily staple for me with my powerlifting training.

michelle8874's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Where to start? I just recently started using Cellucor products, and boy they do not disappoint. I'm finishing up my 2lb tubs of Cinnamon Swirl and Red Velvet Cake Batter. For the Cinnamon Swirl, I rated it 8/10. I LOVED this flavor from the start, but after a while I tired of the taste. It is still a very good flavor to buy, but make sure you have other flavors on hand because you will most likely need to switch it up every once in a while. For the Red Velvet Cake Batter, I rated it 9/10. At first I was not the biggest fan because I didn't believe it tasted too much like red velvet. However, once I pushed the red velvet thought out of my head and just focused on whether I liked it or not, it became my favorite out of the two flavors. Now I'm patiently waiting for my next two flavors to arrive. I'm so excited to try both the Mint Chocolate Chip and S'mores flavors! I'm expecting great things from them!!

angradi75's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate

Cellucor Whey Protein is one of the best protein I have ever had, if not the best protein I've ever had. Molten Chocolate is the best tasting chocolate protein I have ever had. It mixed well with and without a blender, and tasted great with milk or water. The best part about Molten chocolate is that it has the consistency of a Milk shake, it's very thick when mixed with 5oz of milk/water, and tastes amazing. The only reason why I won't rank it higher than Gold Standard is that Cellucor does not offer 10lb sizes. I like to have a big stock that lasts for months at a time rather than buying a new tub every month. COR-Fetti tastes alright, it's nothing really special. It's just vanilla protein with sprinkles in it. Overall, Cellucor protein is a great buy.

wells1784's Rating

So far, this has been the best protein powder I have tried. I will be sticking with this for a long while. The digestive enzymes are A+. So much better on the stomach that other protein powders. the Whipped Vanilla is the best flavor also.

cfit10's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I use this product morning, after workout, and before bed. This product helps me recover quick and helps me build lean muscle. It also keeps me from being ill. Great product overall

nmgood's Rating
Molten Chocolate

This is an ok product. The flavor has a weird taste to it, it's not terrible but it's not great either.

1-20 of 1,153 Reviews