Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies N' Cream
7.8
Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
7.9
S'mores - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,291 Reviews

dereksmrcka's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

The taste isn't the greatest but is most definitely tolerable. On the other hand great product, one of the things i've noticed is is doesn't make my stomach hurt like other proteins and mixes pretty good with only a spoon.

Gtelli87's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

This is easily one of the worst tasting "cake batter" mixes I've had. I initially bought it based on the overall taste rating it was given. How people enjoyed this is beyond me. I mix my whey protein with water, which does effect the flavor, but I have had plenty of other shakes that taste great with water. I won't say it is a complete waste of money, but I personally would not buy any COR-Performance Whey again. Cinnamon Swirl and S'Mores weren't as bad, but no more than a 6 overall in taste.

mytown's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

The Cellucor protein is a solid product in any flavor but I have just tried the Mint Chocolate Chip and love it! It is now my favorite go to flavor of all my proteins, Cellucor or other. I do feel the flavor could be a little stronger but I'm not complaining. I did have a sample of ONs Mint Choc platinum hydrowhey and that one does have an advantage over this one but for the promotion price, Cellucor is where it is at. Completely satisfied with this product in all flavors I've had but loving the Mint Choc Chip specifically. CInnamon swirl is also a great one but I use it more often for an oatmeal mix, plain yogurt mix, or french toast rather than a shake. It is great on it's own though!

topher2ton's Rating
Molten Chocolate

topher2ton did not leave a written review for this product.

Damian1211's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Best protien ive ever had. Gains after gains i didnt feel bloated and its really lean. I love it ill probaby keep using it forever

iwantthemgains's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Hands down Cellucor is the best company for making protein. I have tried 2 flavors so far. (currently ordered PP and marshmallow and mint chocolate a couple days ago) Molten chocolate and cinnamon swirl. To be honest, I actually liked Molten chocolate better than cinnamon swirl, but anyway, you cant go wrong with Cellucor. Mixes good, tastes good, and its also very good for cooking. Would recommend to anyone!

samiam123123's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

So I rate both Cinnanmon Swirl and Molten Chocolate a 10/10 on taste. Mixability I give Cor-Whey a 9/10 as occasionally some does not mix as well in milk as I prefer when using a blender bottle, but does great in water, and makes awesome smoothie's/protein shakes in a blender. Love the combination of 25gr of protein with very little calories. I use generally 1-1/2 scoop post workout for my recovery and to help with gains. This protein is great to cook with, from pancakes, to brownies, to muffins, you name it. If looking to be adventurous Chef Bob has some amazing recipes and always taste delicious even if your a horrible cook/chef. Hands down a staple in all my stacks, and when the buy 2 get 1 deal is running on the 2lbs tubs always a great chance to stack up and get several flavors.

justindornford's Rating

Tastes too good. Finished 2lbs in under 2 weeks. I'm fat. 10/10 Would purchase again

carmafanatic's Rating

Just a regular whey, nothing special. The protein itself isn't awful, but this isn't 1999, and ON Gold Standard/other mediocre wheys like this are garbage by today's standards(Blends have shown to be more effective). All of the flavours taste like whey. Would not recommend at all.

Waltrock's Rating

Waltrock did not leave a written review for this product.

KidZeus's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

I recently bought this and though i dont know how to rate the effectiveness, i feel like the macros are very good and its worth the quality of protein you are paying for. When it comes to taste i feel like they all have the same flavor when it comes to mixing it with water except the mint chocolate chip, my lord it tastes so **** good i would just drink it for the flavor if it didnt make me **** my intestines out. The others all taste like vanilla to me, i dont know if it is because the flavors were messed up because i tasted them one after the other with like 30 minute gaps. If i had to recommend anything though it would be the mint choclate chip.

Kulya's Rating

Cor-fetti cake batter - not bad for one or two times. Cinnamon Swirl - the taste of divine)))! Molten Chocolate tastes like real cocoa. Red Velvet Cake Batter - nice taste! I came to conclusion that Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - is the only one whey that I can simly drink with water without any unpleasant feelings. So it's number one brand for me))

cceverino's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Texture is so thick, its like i was drinking a casein. Too many bubbles even if shaken for 5-10 seconds, takes aboutan hour for bubbles to go away. Flavors are great but not what I expected. Ill stick with ON whey

BarbedWire55's Rating

Great taste with PB marshmallow, tolerable taste with strawberry, TERRIBLE with Cake Batter. Terribly thick texture with cake batter as well if you are using it for a protein shake. But the other two mixed well and had a good texture.

spacejim67's Rating

Tried this one today! No stomach distension and was mixed half milk and half water, mixed perfectly tasted way better than i thought one of the best chocolate tasting wheys out there. So was hesitent on the peanut butter. And was pleasantly supprised. A sweet taste not peanut bitter. Ok tried the cinnamon today I mixed it with some plain oatmeal. Delicious!

erv1n's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

same like all other whey protein powders, nothing special...

Laurenirick's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

a great protein for PWO and baking/mixing!! I absolutely LOVE the corfetti flavor and mix it with my yogurt (better than ice cream in my opinion). Can't wait to try the other flavors.

TBell100's Rating

The taste of the protein is amazing! If taken after a tough work out it does not leave you with that bloated feeling like some proteins. Great results, great taste, I definitely recommend it!

MattewHall's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

Cellucor is spot on with the flavor for Cor-Whey. I mix it with water and it tastes amazing. This is my favorite protein.

treyshort007's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

The Smores is horrible... has little marshmellows that clog up in my shaker cup... and they add no nutritional value. The Product is fine though. Does what whey does. Builds muscle. Not as mixable as I'd like though.

1-20 of 1,291 Reviews