Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Peanut Butter Marshmallow
1-20 of 1,870 Reviews

JerrettOQ's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Amazing protein. Very well packaged and very well made. The flavors I have listed taste very good, however, in water alone, it has a thin feel to it and comparing it to Muscle Milk, I prefer the thickness and taste of the muscle milk more. However, this protein has yielded much better results for me over Muscle Milk!

woollymack's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Molten Chocolate

Excellent flavors but has the thickening agent that I did not like. Great protein for the money plus you can use this protein for baking.

Arvindvk's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is the best Whey protein I've had. The chocolate Peanut Butter tastes absolutely amazing and helps me recover pretty quickly even after a heavy workout. I make smoothies and also have it with an oatmeal breakfast too. I definitely recommend this.

NatronisSparta's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I switched to this from Muscle Milk due to a 5 dollar special I recieved Taste was Great and Mixes very well. After finishing my first container I went back to Muscle Milk and boy do i regret that. this stuff is amazing the difference in how I feel pre and post workout. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something great.

MsEmmaAbs's Rating

MsEmmaAbs did not leave a written review for this product.

ShaunMenezes's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Been using this brand for the past 6 months now. Definitely made some gains. Chocolate peanut butter was good. Not too rich and dissolved well. Vanilla was okay. Didnt mix well and taste was average. Going to try the cinnamon swirl and something else next. Would definitely recommend this brand!

spacejim67's Rating

OK finally tried chocolate, raspberry, it's good, thicker than the others. And tastes more like chocolate covered strawberry. Still good. Tried this one today! No stomach distension and was mixed half milk and half water, mixed perfectly tasted way better than i thought one of the best chocolate tasting wheys out there. So was hesitent on the peanut butter. And was pleasantly supprised. A sweet taste not peanut bitter. Ok tried the cinnamon today I mixed it with some plain oatmeal. Delicious!

sethgallen's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I love this whey, the flavor isnt too strong and I use it multiple times a day. If used right this product helps tremendously with gains. Out of all the chocolate whey I have tried, this is the best I think mainly because it a good median between too rich and too bland.

markatchison's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Decent Whey, but the Cinnamon Swirl got a little much going through a 4LB'er, Vanilla tasted good

poolecha's Rating
Cookies N' Cream
Cinnamon Swirl

poolecha did not leave a written review for this product.

bbyxprs's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Okay, so I'm new to all of this, but I have tried multiple different protein powders and so far this is one of my favorites when pertaining to taste. The Chocolate Peanut Butter tastes glorious and it mixes very easily with a shaker. Furthermore, I can mix it with water and it still tastes awesome. I normally mix with light vanilla soy milk... Anyways, It's low calorie/carbs and has a solid dose of Protein. Whats not to love?? For the most part, this protein gets the job done with no grit and I definitely recommend.

jumpmanjumpman's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

Love this protein. Vanilla is the only one I had so far and it's so easy to add extra unflavored supps like creatine or glutamine.

nicknash33's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Love this protein! The cinnamon swirl taste is fantastic. It mixes super well too. I use this strictly post work out and it has really helped my recovery time and it will now be my go to from now on!

IsaiahB098's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate peanut butter is the best protein powder I have ever tasted by far. I'm gonna buy like 6 more right now

eabostrom's Rating

Does not digest well at all. I experienced a lot of bloating and 'feeling heavy' after taking it. I wont continue to use this product.

• CamT94
CamT94's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Absolutely horrible. I have had different whey proteins with the same flavor. I love chocolate peanut butter flavor but this one just didn't taste right. I did not like at all. I've only used it twice and I am looking for new protein.

codyr20's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake
Molten Chocolate

I am reviewing this product mainly on mix ability and taste. I only bought these when they were BOGO free. The Milton chocolate mixes excellent and tastes awesome . Really bold chocolate imo. The strawberry is awful tasting and gets really foamy when mixed with milk . The chocolate didn't do that so not sure why.

chizelmunkea's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was given a 2 lb container to try recently. I did not have high hopes for this one due to the fact that all other PB protein powders I've tried never really tasted much like PB. However, Cellucor have got it dead on! By far the best tasting PB protein I've tried and with the expected Cellucor quality. Mixes well and tastes great in oatmeal.

davis3778's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

It mixes well but the taste is awful. It taste like cheap chocolate and is super sweet.

adamfranitza's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Love the flavor. It's good after a workout and as a snack between meals.

1-20 of 1,870 Reviews