Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Molten Chocolate
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Red Velvet Cake Batter
Strawberry Milkshake
1-20 of 1,067 Reviews

0009518's Rating
Whipped Vanilla
Cinnamon Swirl

This is a great protein powder, its thicker than others I've had and the flavours are amazing. I usually add fruit to my shakes but with cellucor these taste fantastic on their own. I'm surprised by how much I've enjoyed the cinnamon swirl.

boofer908's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Really good tasting protein. Decent protein to scoop gram ratio, pretty good on calories as well. Would buy again!

kpetey607's Rating

Definitely the best tasting protein powder on the market, with a wide variety of excellent flavors. My favorite is peanut butter marshmellow; it goes great in oatmeal! Smores, cookies and cream, and corfetti cake batter are also pretty good.

Tilimsm's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Tilimsm did not leave a written review for this product.

Cuzziebro's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

The protein does its thing, good price in the B2G1F deal. Ordered the COR Fetti as a trial of something new.....blown away by how good it is. Sort of a really yummy Caramel/Vanilla taste.

alexsealy's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

These 2 flavors, as well as S'mores (9/10), molten chocolate(10/10), peanut butter marshmallow(10/10), and corfetti are all wonderful. My favorite is cinnamon swirl because it's most true to taste. My least favorite is corfetti (7.5/10) because the smell makes me feel nauseous and when it is cooked, the flavor gets kind of lost. Not terrible, just not the best. I use all of these to make protein pancakes/waffles/mug cakes. I would definitely buy any one of these again in a heartbeat.

AustinX56's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Great taste, thats the first thing I look for when shopping for any product. This whey has a good taste and better after taste. Noticed gains very quickly, I do 1 half scoop of ON malt chocolate and 2 scoops of this and its amazing!

mytown's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

The Cellucor protein is a solid product in any flavor but I have just tried the Mint Chocolate Chip and love it! It is now my favorite go to flavor of all my proteins, Cellucor or other. I do feel the flavor could be a little stronger but I'm not complaining. I did have a sample of ONs Mint Choc platinum hydrowhey and that one does have an advantage over this one but for the promotion price, Cellucor is where it is at. Completely satisfied with this product in all flavors I've had but loving the Mint Choc Chip specifically. CInnamon swirl is also a great one but I use it more often for an oatmeal mix, plain yogurt mix, or french toast rather than a shake. It is great on it's own though!

stephanie145's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I ordered a 2Lb container of the s'mores flavor and the trial package of cor-fetti cake batter came with it. After a month of waiting for it to arrive, I did not like either of them! I ordered s'mores because, based on the reviews, it seemed like the best flavor. It was way too sweet and left a horrible after-taste. As did the cake batter flavor. It had the same horrible after-taste. I gave both of them away immediately and went back to my normal protein that I was originally getting tired of. Needless to say, I was so happy to have plain chocolate again! I was tempted to try the Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl flavor but I am affraid that it will have the same taste as the previous two.

cecildowdle22's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

First, S'MORES FLAVOR IS THE BEST PROTEIN I HAVE EVER HAD. It isn't available for me to rate right now but it's 10/10. The marshmallow and graham cracker pieces are amazing. The PB Marshmallow was disappointing because I had heard it was so great, but it wasn't awful and has an okay flavor. Red Velvet did live up to the immense expectations I had for it, but it was a decent flavor. Cellucor protein requires very little water, unlike other brands where I can add any random amount and it will always taste good. Great protein and can't wait to try other flavors.

FltDoc06's Rating

I purchased the Cellucor COR-Performance Whey because when I bought 2 containers, it was much cheaper than buying whey locally. Based on BB.com recommendations, I tried molten chocolate, mint chocolate chip, and peanut butter marshmallow flavors. The molten chocolate and PB marshmallow flavors are outstanding: better than other flavors of various whey products I have tried. I look forward to drinking them. They mix smoothly and fully. The mint chocolate chip does not really taste like its name, and it almost always has unblended clumps of the powder unless I use an electric blender. All of the varieties are a bit thicker than I would prefer; the formulation could do without so much zantham gum and cellulose thickeners. Overall, a good value, not much extra fat/carbs, and some top flavors.

kmcasey63's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Cellucor was recommended to me by a friend so I gave it a try and found that I didn't love it. The mint chocolate chip flavor was edible but didn't taste the way you would hope, so I did sometimes have a hard time getting it down. It also isn't entirely the best for mixability, I couldn't ever just mix it with a spoon or fork, there would be chunks. It tasted horrible with water also, so I had to use milk/almond milk no matter what. The cake batter flavor was honestly really gross, the smell of it made me gag. Taste is high on the list for me so if you're choosing based on that, I wouldn't recommend this protein.

fuizer's Rating

I'm very impressed with the taste of Cellucors whey. I used to be a ON fan, but these flavors have turned me to the other side. Molten chocolate and mint chocolate chip taste just like melted ice cream, very rich and tasty. Cinnamon swirl is amazing in the morning.

BeatAnorexia's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

OMG The Peanut Butter Marshmallow is the greatest protein powder I have ever had, it smells amazing like a jar of peanut butter, it tastes like it too but the slight hint of marshmallow takes it off the charts! 10/10 The Cookies and cream is really good has a slightly weird aftertaste and the cookies really dont have much of a taste at all, has a smell that takes a while to get used to, still really good though.

leslie384's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is by far the best protein shake I have ever had. I am little picky but this had everything I needed, not too many calories, just enough protein, and the taste is amazing. I drink this for breakfast and after every workout. It blends pretty well. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it!

alihunterali's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

alihunterali did not leave a written review for this product.

TaylorGeier's Rating

TaylorGeier did not leave a written review for this product.

rissx's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I really can't for the life of me grasp why Cinnamon Swirl is so highly rated. I've never in my life tasted a food more vile and disgusting. otherwise Cellucor protein works great and it mixes easier than any brand I've ever tried. I'll just stay away from the Cinnamon flavour next time.

garnush1's Rating

Mint-chacolate flavor the best to start your morning, if you wanna throw up..lol It's like eating toothpaste , nasty flavor , very poor mixing protein,sticky like a glue, can only imagine what it does to your stomach , will not buy again and not recommending

chrismcstu's Rating

chrismcstu did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,067 Reviews