Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Molten Chocolate
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Red Velvet Cake Batter
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,054 Reviews

BeatAnorexia's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

OMG The Peanut Butter Marshmallow is the greatest protein powder I have ever had, it smells amazing like a jar of peanut butter, it tastes like it too but the slight hint of marshmallow takes it off the charts! 10/10 The Cookies and cream is really good has a slightly weird aftertaste and the cookies really dont have much of a taste at all, has a smell that takes a while to get used to, still really good though.

leslie384's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is by far the best protein shake I have ever had. I am little picky but this had everything I needed, not too many calories, just enough protein, and the taste is amazing. I drink this for breakfast and after every workout. It blends pretty well. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it!

alihunterali's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

alihunterali did not leave a written review for this product.

TaylorGeier's Rating

TaylorGeier did not leave a written review for this product.

rissx's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I really can't for the life of me grasp why Cinnamon Swirl is so highly rated. I've never in my life tasted a food more vile and disgusting. otherwise Cellucor protein works great and it mixes easier than any brand I've ever tried. I'll just stay away from the Cinnamon flavour next time.

garnush1's Rating

Mint-chacolate flavor the best to start your morning, if you wanna throw up..lol It's like eating toothpaste , nasty flavor , very poor mixing protein,sticky like a glue, can only imagine what it does to your stomach , will not buy again and not recommending

chrismcstu's Rating

chrismcstu did not leave a written review for this product.

doctorjt's Rating

Great Flavor! Helped me survive my figure competition prep! Tastes great mixed in with coffee as well. Just like a cinnamon roll in my mouth! Love this stuff. Also, I would recommend trying the Red Velvet Cake Batter (like red velvet FroYo) if you can still find it and the Cor-Fetti (Just like funfetti cake). ALL SOO SOO yummy!!

Mnixon729's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is the best protein powder I have tried. Great flavor. I got my order yesterday and have already made pancakes, brownies, mug cake and ice cream with it!

ffightereng3's Rating

I'm going to start by saying i was a little skeptical trying the Mint Chocolate Chip flavor with the fear that the mint would be overwhelming and would just plain ol taste nasty. Boy was I wrong!! Its just the right amount of flavor and to boot they even add pieces of chocolate! How can you beat that?! I honestly don't make shakes with it, i mix it in with plain yogurt and make ice cream. So as far as drinking it goes i cant tell ya, but id imagine its like drinking ice cream! I do have to say that Cellucor has come through yet again with hitting the flavor right on the head!! Cant wait to see what else they have up their sleeve!

sammivall's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Let me start off by saying that this is the best tasting protein I've ever had! I have a major major sweet tooth and I look forward to drinking my protein shake because it tastes just like funfetti cake (even has little colored sprinkles in it)! Before this I was taking GNC wheybolic 60 ripped protein before my workouts and it was good and gave me a burst of energy without having to use a pre workout but now that I've switched to cellucor's whey, I'm not going back. I'll just have to invest in some of their pre workout to get myself amped up. I only look forward to working out because I get to treat myself to this protein afterwards!

williamlangee's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

This was my first time going to a cellular whey protein. I did it because of the buy 4 pounds get a 2nd pound free. I mixed it with 8oz of fat free skim milk, and put it in the ice maker while I was working out at my football field house. After my workout (it took about 2 hours) I shook the shaker and noticed it had turned into a complete pudding like consistency. The flavor tasted pretty good, but I couldn't get over the fact that I was drinking pudding. Maybe next time I will mix with almond milk (I hate protein drinks mixed with water) to try and not get a pudding like consistency that I have to drink.... weird.

mattchesley's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

While the macros of this are great, the taste was chalky and awful. I have vanilla too but haven't tried it yet. I am just praying it's not as bad as strawberry.

phillysteak's Rating

Incredible taste, works great as a shake, cake, or sludge topping. Definitely will be getting more!

slubich's Rating

Love the taste of all these flavors and love how quickly it dissolves! Can't wait to try the other flavors.

leahmae107's Rating

All four flavors I have tried so far (cinnamon swirl, mint chocolate chip, peanut butter marshmallow and corfetti) are absolutely amazing! I highly recommend all four. So so good! The whey doesn't taste chalky or anything and it doesn't deposit on the bottom of your water bottle either! It tastes amazing when you drink it with almond milk. It also tastes great mixing it with cottage cheese and greek yogurt. You can't top the amazing flavors of cellucor whey. I will definitely be a buyer of this whey for life. It is so worth the money. Your health is worth the money. The flavors taste true to their name too. My all time favorite of these is the Peanut Butter Marshmallow! It doesn't taste too peanut buttery or anything! SO GOOD!

Add78's Rating
Molten Chocolate
Cinnamon Swirl

Add78 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sparkle15's Rating

Sparkle15 did not leave a written review for this product.

kelseynichols's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

kelseynichols did not leave a written review for this product.

Ceder2's Rating
Whipped Vanilla
Cinnamon Swirl

Overall, very good protein. Would definitely recommend. Tried cinnamon swirl and it was amazing, Smores was pretty good as well but didn't like the vanilla at all (and I usually love vanilla).

1-20 of 1,054 Reviews