Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
7.8
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,513 Reviews

Joshua39's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Amazing gainz and amazing taste!

firemanrick73's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

The best tasting protien powder by far, oh yeah and it works too!

MizzEG's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

This protein powder was recommended to me by an online coach and so far its the BEST I have ever tasted. Mixes well and into a very smooth silky texture, not to mention the whipped vanilla flavor is DELICIOUS! I swear I look forward to drinking it everyday and it always leaves me feeling like I want more lol. Its likea liquid dessert. I also tried the cinnamon swirl but that was a little too sweet for my personal taste and not sure I could drink it everyday. Vanilla it is for me =P

Krob10's Rating

These protein shakes are absolutely delicious! And it mixes perfectly without any lumps left behind. It works well for me and helps with recovery after long hard weight training. I definitely recommend it. Best protein shake I've ever tasted!

k88joshi's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Great tasting protein !! :)

mohitdatta's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Didn't like the cinnaom swirl flavor.

tardisbabe81's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

I decided to give COR-formance a try because it was BOGO 50% off. I got the Whipped Vanilla and the Cinnamon Swirl. So far, I have used the Whipped Vanilla and it's pretty good. It's easy to shake up and the flavor is pretty good. Also, I don't know if it was just coincidence but as soon as I opened it up, I didn't need to search for the scoop! It was right on top with a scoop filled in it. That's awesome right there. I'll have to see if the cinnamon swirl is the same.

RobertoRamses21's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

RobertoRamses21 did not leave a written review for this product.

Fettle's Rating

Fettle did not leave a written review for this product.

TechnoAddict's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is by far one of the best tasting protein powders I have ever tried. Cinnamon Swirl is a unique and phenomenal flavor. The nutritional profile is great with 25g protein, 4g net carbs, 1.5g carbs and 130 calories per serving. I felt no gastrointestinal issues while on this product.

Case327's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

I wanted to try something new, but this brand is too sweet for my taste. I never use sugar in anything and this tastes like it's loaded with it for some reason. The S'mores and vanilla do taste good aside from that and they also mix well. Wouldn't buy again.

ah1994s's Rating

ah1994s did not leave a written review for this product.

vega20141's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Love, love, love this protein! I don't get bloated or an un-happy stomach. You can't go wrong with Peanut butter! I love to mix it with skim milk, peanut butter and sometimes for a treat some chocolate powder. I would recommend this protein to everyone and its not over priced. It mixes well too! Thanks Cellucor!

Ahmadjasem93's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The best protein i've tried till now.. and the best test!!

emaarkhan's Rating

I was using ON and didn't see much result, ever since i switched to Celucor Cookies n Creams, i am not going to any other brand and its result oriented.

clschake's Rating

One of the best whey protein powders I have ever had. I have tried most of the flavors and they all taste great, imo. It mixes up very good as well. The price is great too, if you you get the stacked saving bundle ( 3 2Ib tubs of protein and 1 30serv. of C4 for under 80 dollars! ). You can't go wrong with this protein.

• jp467
jp467's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

It doesn't taste like cinnamon in any way. The flavor is very, very sweet and sugary. If your favorite part of a cinnamon bun is the icing on top and you like extra icing, then you'll like this. If you think "cinnamon swirl" should have at least a hint of cinnamon flavor, you'll be disappointed.

titofrito's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

decent, nothing special though.

tomhumphrey's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The price is right. The added digestive enzymes are great on the stomach, and the FLAVOUR is the BEST I've ever had in a protein shake! It is actually enjoyable to drink!

RLICA100's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

Taste is amazing, blends well. Heat this up a little and it will taste just like hot chocolate.

1-20 of 1,513 Reviews