Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cor-Fetti
1-20 of 1,594 Reviews

slavandr's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I really liked this protein. Good taste, easy mixing. The only thing is that it's little bit expensive.

Pbutderz330's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

My wife and I started using this powder and liked it so much we just re-upped with 2 big jugs(forgot the amount). It taste good. We like to mix it with almond milk.

gmurray50's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

My favorite tasting whey protein that i have ever consumed, mint chocolate chip actually has little chocolate chips in it which makes it taste that much better. Also had cinnamon swirl which wasnt as good maybe a 7/10. But while taking this protein i went from about 183 and 17 percent body fat down to around 175ish and hig 15 percent body fat so it has been working well for me!

jtincher0687's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Not a fan of this product. I did not have any adverse reactions to this product so I wouldn't bash it. But as far as taste, and mixing goes this product is terrible. I mix with water and I never had one shake out of the (3) 2lb tubs that wasn't chunky. Regret buying that many but they were buy 2 get 1. Will not buy again.

ReaperBrah's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

One of the best tasting protein powders I have ever tried. It mixes great, tastes great, and is very macro friendly. I highly recommend this product.

Isaacpatterson's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Again I got one day shipping when I clicked 5 day amazing shipping always now this protein literally taste like melted ice cream I love it soo mutch this is so good it taste just like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

hellstorm2004's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

One of the best saver bundles out there. I have to say the flavor, macros, mix-ability and everything is spot on. And no fillers. Overall, a trustworthy brand putting out a great tub of protein.

Spikesfit's Rating
Cookies N' Cream
Molten Chocolate

No too picky on whey proteins but I had to show recognition for this whey from cellucor. My body recovery was good as usual with protein and the taste was very good. Great to cook or bake with.

• zazhar
zazhar's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

Awesome mixes well and flavor I will definitely be picking up some more of this.

Cgreen47000's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Cellucor certainly built a great reputation off of its pre-workout (which, by the way, is like lightning in powder form.) and they have continued such reputation with their Whey. Cellucor Whey has helped me gain some lean muscle while using it, but the best part is the taste. The Cinnamon Swirl flavor is the absolute best flavor of any Whey i have ever tried, although it tastes more like mocha to me than cinnamon. The Red Velvet flavor is ok, tastes pretty much like chocolate with some cherry flavoring. All in all this is a great product which i would not only get again and again, but would recommend to everyone!

macdaddymoose's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Great tasting powder. Actually, the best tasting protein on the market. I used Dynamtize ISO-100 for a couple years and never once strayed away from it. Then I started taking Cellucor Super HD, Then I bought C-4 then I thought ' Why dont I go ahead and try Cellucor protein'. Cellucor products have never let me down and I am always more than satisfied (Super HD, C-4 Ripped, COR Performance ZMA, CLK and Alpha Amino). So I am used to the zero carb ISO-100 but this protein has very minimal fats and carbs which I found out are nice to have. This protein goes down smooth and mixes well with almond milk.

njvtec's Rating

Great flavor and texture. Mixes easily. One of the best proteins that I have ever used!

Gungrave223's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Research no says that pure whey after the gym isnt the greatest....but a deal is a deal and in the end protein is protein whether its fast medium or slow. The cinnamon swirl is delicious

scott190max's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I recently got back into a training routine and str****led to meet my protein needs. I typically don't like protein powders because they only taste good when you add bananas, strawberries and other fruits for flavor. However this protein powder is different it tastes amazing even if you just mix it with water alone. It leaved no clumps and smells great. I was able to smell it before I even opened the bottle.

zreid23's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Cinnamon swirl mixes great and tastes great, but its a little too sweet for me. Overall Great product. Molten chocolate is alright, its not the best chocolate flavor whey I've ever had, and takes a while to mix in a blender bottle to get all the chunks.

Goldeneagle76's Rating

Top tier whey protein, no taurine/glycine added in ingredient list. Have tried 3 flavors and all were very good. Mixes very well in blender ball shaker. Will keep this as my go to whey powder from now on after trying a few other inferior products.

renhar's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

renhar did not leave a written review for this product.

JennyDalzell's Rating

I really wanted to like the Corfetti flavor, and eagerly awaited its arrival. Unfortunately it is just way too sweet--I tried toning it down by adding more almond milk but it really sticks to your tongue. I also tried protein pancakes as well hoping the other ingredients would tame the beast, but the cakey flavors gets masked and the sweetness still comes through. Interesting concept but alas, not my favorite.

nitsuawa's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Great for a quick snack replacement at work or between meals on the weekend, The cinnamon Swirl flavor mixed with 2% milk is almost like having a milkshake definitely my go to for Whey Protein. Nothing beats actuallu food for muscle gains but this helps with those snack cravings at work or away from home.

jcnagyjr's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Mint Chocolate Chip is literally my favourite flavor. I've put it in milk, greek yogurt, and made cheesecake with it. Cinnamon swirl works well in pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and most baked goods. Smores has an almost fake-smores taste to it like a smores cereal or oreo would, but is by no means unappealing. Definitely the best protein I've had for macros and general taste/cost, even over ON.

1-20 of 1,594 Reviews