Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies N' Cream
Whipped Vanilla
7.6
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,909 Reviews

drockstar3's Rating

Cellucor has some pretty good tasting proteins that mix really well. Haven't had one that I disliked.

kizmvp's Rating

It's been a while since iv'e found a good protein. Cellucor has definitely mastered the flavoring on this one.

AjHwl's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

AjHwl did not leave a written review for this product.

NathanStorer's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I have been using this whey protein since July of 2015. Clearly they did something right. I'm definitely going to keep buying, but waiting on that elusive Buy 2 Get 1 :P

mlarie11's Rating

I've been using Cellucors Whey Protein for the last 5 months and really like it! The taste is AWESOME! I've had people ask me if the protein is chalky, and it isn't! I have a tub and 1/2 left, and definitely will be ordering more once I get low again.

KingKrow's Rating

I was looking for protein that was non-spiked and that I could purchase on sale. Saw the special from about 2 monthd ago and bought three 4LB tubs. This is an awesome protein. It mixes well, has good macros, and has good and not overwhelming flavor. The Cinnamon Swirl was my favorite and I remember using it and Greek Yogurt to create a frosting for pumpkin pie. My biggest gripe is the fact that it only comes in 2 and 4LB tubs. This protein would be perfect if it came in bulk packaging

CannieKitty's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

This is possibly my new favorite whey protein! Tastes amazing, mixes well and works fantastic. Peanut butter/marshmello tastes awesome like a fresh cookie if you have a sweet tooth

lk95's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Taste is great in a shake or pancakes or literally any form. Fuels my muscles during workouts and curves my hunger to snack on junk food during the day.

stephenbent41's Rating

stephenbent41 did not leave a written review for this product.

superhuman67's Rating

i have the PB Marshmallow flavor and this is my first time trying this brand for protein and it does get high praise and from going through practically my whole 4lb tub I can see why. The ingredient profile is EXCELLENT with whey isolate being the first source of protein and followed by whey concentrate and it also has digestive enzymes which help with digestion and utilization of the proteins. This protein mixed in water in a shaker cup mixed up perfectly with very little foam and really nothing floating. The PB Marshmallow flavor was pretty good though I really didn't taste any marshmallow but it wasn't an issue cause I'm not big on marshmallow and I got this protein for the peanut flavor which this reminded me of a Squirrel Nut Candy that I loved as a kid. This flavor just needs to be slightly stronger in the peanut flavor and it would definitely score a little higher in rating but it was still enjoyable. I definitely recommend giving this brand a try as well as this flavor a try and I stated this brand get's high praise and after trying this I know why cause it's a QUALITY PROTEIN. I cracked open my 2nd flavor which is the Molten Choc and after going through most of the container this for me has turned out to be ONE OF THE BEST tasting choc whey's that I have in a long time. Most people stated that this was a dark choc which I was hoping for but it really isn't and it's a VERY RICH milk choc but done perfectly well and a flavor you just can't get tired of and one that I wouldn't mind have 12lbs on hand all the time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this flavor if you like milk chocolate with a rich taste. I received a 2lb container of the Choc Raspberry Truffle from a promo win and once you open the container and take a sniff of the powder you will say to yourself "why isn't anyone talking about this flavor" If you know what raspberries and choc taste like together then you'll really appreciate this flavor which Cellucor nailed and honestly it could also past as a choc covered cherry flavor also and it wouldn't wrong. The flavor comes through with a rich milk choc and then you get that tangy berry flavor with just the right amount of sweetness. This is my 3rd choc protein from Cellucor and I must say they really know how to do choc RIGHT!!! I highly recommend giving this flavor a try and I'm puzzled how this flavor isn't rated higher and I WILL be purchasing this flavor in the future. After going through a little more than 1/2 of a 4lb container of the Cinnamon Swirl I can see why this is one of Cellucor's highest rated flavors. In a shake it actually taste like Cinnamon Toasted Crunch cereal that's been sitting in milk which is what many have said it tasted like and it's NOT overly sweet so you don't get any bitterness from it which you can get from other cinnamon based proteins that are overly sweetened. This is also a very good flavor if you like to cook or bake with your protein. I highly recommend this flavor if your a fan of cinnamon like I am and will be a flavor I purchase again in the future as well as the other flavors that I've tried so far from Cellucor. I've been slowly working my way through the Cookies & Cream flavor and this bar far is my LEAST favorite flavor so far from the Cor line of proteins. The taste is very bitter and the little dark pieces to me DO NOT resemble cookie pieces and honestly this has been a flavor that most companies DON'T get right so I'd look around at other brands for C&C if that's the flavor you truly want cause this one isn't it. I'm just finishing up a 2lb container of the Choc PB and I gotta say this one should of been Choc Covered Peanut cause that's what it taste like. It taste very good but the peanut flavor is NOT strong enough to be considered Choc PB and it's lacking a dose of Peanut Flour from the ingredient profile to give it that stronger taste to be considered a PB. I definitely recommend this flavor but don't expect PB and be prepared for a Choc based flavor with a hint of peanut which is good but NOT Choc PB. This gets and 8/10 from me but would of scored higher if more of a peanut flavor was evident.

EthanHun's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I absolutely love the taste of this protein powder. It has 25grams/protein/serving 130 calories. The flavor resembles peanut butter with a hint of fluffy marshmallow to it. Its low in carbs 4g with 2 grams of sugar. It mixes pretty good in a shaker bottle/blender. It doesn't mix great with a spoon. This is the only down side. I drink it with a cup of whole milk for the best flavor. Great protein for the price!

sharavs's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great protein, 25g of protein per serving which is 1g more per serving than most brands offer (ON, Muscletech, etc...). The flavour (strawberry milkshake) is good, although some other brands have better taste to them but definitely saw good results with this protein. A lot more nutrients in the protein than most other brands. The one little problem is that if the powder gets a little bit moist it takes a bit of time and effort to get it mixed properly (such as the shaker being a little wet from wash). Otherwise, great stuff.

Beka1001's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is my third brand of whey protein. The first one was great but a bit pricey. The second one caused bad abdominal pains so I've been leery on purchasing a different brand. I've had no issues with Cellucor COR-Performance Whey. I primarily use a protein shake for recovery. The calorie and carb count are important to me while I'm trying to lose weight while improving my fitness. I love the taste of the Cinnamon Swirl. It's not over powering and like someone else said it taste like the milk from a cereal bowl. I mix it with unsweetened soy milk. It doesn't mix all that great with a spoon or shaker. I put in in my bullet mixer and it mixes 100% but a bit foamy. Rinses with ease. I will buy this product again.

KBoss302's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

THIS is protein with flavoring that lives up to it’s name...even in water! I can’t speak highly enough about how well flavored and delicious the Peanut Butter Marshmallow flavor is. I can mix it in water, milk, etc….it tastes incredible. Just like the name says. Overall, I think this is a great protein. It mixes up very well in a shaker. Never had any clumps after shaking for about 10 seconds. And I like that this whey mixes up a little thicker, too. Really helps me feel a little fuller. And the added digestive enzymes are a nice bonus, in my opinion. I have one minor complaint, however. Cellucor uses a TruFacts logo to claim “full label disclosure” on the label. That looks good on the front, but full label disclosure isn’t provided on the label. Go look at NutraBio’s label for their 100% Whey Protein Isolate. THAT is full label disclosure. NutraBio tells you exactly how much of each ingredient….and every ingredient….is in the formula. From the amount of sucralose used to the amount of xanthan gum and artificial flavoring. They disclose all of it. So if Cellucor is going to claim “full label disclosure,” then I’d like to see them fully disclose everything. Because right now their label isn’t any different than a standard protein label. Otherwise, GREAT protein with GREAT flavoring that actually lives up to its name!

PaulDMZ's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Love this protein, the taste is just awesome for a protein powder ! i cook everyday with it ! Very tasty even with water ! But quite expensive...

Dianduong's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I normally am not a fan of any other flavor besides of chocolate for whey protein. However, I gave this a go and it tastes like the cinnamon crunch cereal! In water, it tastes a little funky and has a bitter taste at the end? But with some almond milk and it is gold!

laurennnb's Rating

Loveeee this protein! It mixes well in the shaker and is easy to bake with too. Peanut butter Marshmallow is the most amazing flavor in my opinion. The smores flavor is pretty yummy also and even has little bitty marshmallows. Molten chocolate is one of, if not the best choclate protein.

mikystyle's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mikystyle did not leave a written review for this product.

andy0120's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I've only had the molten chocolate and chocolate peanut butter flavor and im not a huge fan to be honest. Excellent product delivering the best results when eating properly. Tastes insane, best whey i have tried. It id "informed choice" certified which is essential. Worth getting it for the extra money.

Triorbust's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I love this protein! It is made with quality ingredients and has never made me bloated. Cor-Whey has helped me to consistently build muscle for about 3 years now. I've tried other proteins when Ive had sample packets but I always come back to this one!

1-20 of 1,909 Reviews