Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Mint Chocolate Chip
1-20 of 1,570 Reviews

RichieLee's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

Among all my supplements I've been taking COR Whey for about 4 years even when I wasn't working out. I just enjoyed it too much and used it to replace meals. Always a must when I get home from the gym.

• osuedu
osuedu's Rating

Did they change the formulas? Is anyone else having a problem with them mixing really thin all of a sudden?

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

ScottishBody100's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Looked at so many reviews online talking about this protein being the best and the taste being amazing! Was so excited when I ordered mine and then it finally arrived. Took it post workout and it was absolutely disgusting and I mean the worst tasting protein I have ever had in my life! Was so disappointed!:(. I took it a few more times just to try it again and couldn't finish any of it , it was so bad. I am having to throw out the protein and get myself a new type of one. Remember this is my own personal opinion on this protein and overall all I thought it was terrible!:(

soicey27's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Proteins are mostly the same to me but taste is important. Cinnamon swirl replaces my breakfast in the morning post workout. Feel like I'm eating a liquified cinnabon.

ando9255's Rating

Good flavors that rival BSN with not as many calories.

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Molten Chocolate

BaronOBeefDerp did not leave a written review for this product.

mrolling03's Rating

I tried the Whipped Vanilla and the Red Velvet Cake Batter and LOVED both. I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk and thought that it helped mute the over sweetness of the Red Velvet one and mixing Vanilla with frozen fruit was amazing. I also love that these shakes have kept me fuller much longer. I definitely plan on sticking to this brand!

sbear99's Rating

I absolutely love this protein.I have purchased a few different brands, and hands down this is my go to. The only one I dont love is the cor-fetti. The cinnamon one is my favourite - paired with unsweetened almond milk it tastes like a cinnamon bun. The peanut butter is great, as is the cookies and cream and mint chocolate chip. It mixes amazingly, no chunks, and definitely feels great after a workout. I am hooked - i still occasionally try other brands, but cellucor is my go to by far. Thanks cellucor!

evanalmighty78's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I really enjoyed this protein when I first tried it. It mixes well with water or milk. Love the taste.

apanakos's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

In love with this protein powder. Mixes well and easy to bake with! The red velvet cake batter flavour is amazing and I notice it's on clearance so I really hope they aren't planning on getting rid of it! :'(

ivangvu's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I loved this product from the moment I had my first sip. Delicious, mixes well, good macros for cutting, and didn't feel bloated at all. I will admit that it does get a bit sweet and have to add just a little more water. That might just be me though. It might be your thing. Also, the whipped vanilla was a complete surprise to me. Bought it since other flavors were completely out and I ended up loving it. It's honestly the only vanilla flavored protein powder I've been able to tolerate. So to the guys at Cellucor...thank you.

• Lanip
Lanip's Rating
Cor-Fetti

very thick once mixed, almost a slimy consistency, hard to swallow

justmetony7's Rating

Dymatize was my main protein till I took a chance with this and so happy I did. There's more flavors that I like and they're really good. They mix well with water or milk. I now look forward to that protein shake. Mint chocolate chip really takes like it sounds as does the cinnamon swirl, tastes like a cinnamon bun. The molten chocolate is my new desert. And the peanut butter marshmallow is to die for. How can protein be this tasty and so low fat/carb?

ebrunworth's Rating

ebrunworth did not leave a written review for this product.

Gigi999's Rating

One of the best protein lines I have tried, the tastes are very true to the flavor. Cinnamon swirl is best in hot meal (proats, pancakes), corfetti and mint chip in cheesecake/yogurt. Excellent macros as well. The other flavors raspberry truffle, cookie dough, and smores are also good (cookie dough and truffle being the best). I can only cellucor will come out with a peanut butter flavor or something with cheesecake. It would be amazing!

austinpruitt's Rating
Cor-Fetti

This protein is excellent! The mixability is great, the flavor is on point, and its cheap! The Cor-Fetti was my favorite. Didnt really enjoy the Molten Chocolate. Would buy this again.

grgryware's Rating

Great taste and great product!! My favorite protein ever !!

BBMSU's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Love the consistency of this protein. The red velvet flavor is a little too sweet for me but when I blend it with a half a banana, some raspberries, ice, greek yogurt, and almond milk, it makes a pretty good smoothie and it's more filling. Probably not going to go with red velvet again but will stick with this protein!

i_hate_my_job's Rating