Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Whipped Vanilla
Cookies n Cream
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Cookies N Cream
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,273 Reviews

spacejim67's Rating

Tried this one today! No stomach distension and was mixed half milk and half water, mixed perfectly tasted way better than i thought one of the best chocolate tasting wheys out there. So was hesitent on the peanut butter. And was pleasantly supprised. A sweet taste not peanut bitter. Ok tried the cinnamon today I mixed it with some plain oatmeal. Delicious!

stevelab's Rating

stevelab did not leave a written review for this product.

echotaylor's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

LOVE! I love all of the Cor-Performance Whey flavors, but this one is so versatile. I love mixing it in my oats (makes it taste like a no-bake cookie) or even blending it up with my coffee in the morning and it's like a protein hot chocolate! The tiny marshmallows are just the icing on the cake. My other favorite flavors include: Mint Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter Marshmallow -- always have these in the cupboard at home!

kmbrick's Rating

After hearing lots of good reviews and feedback about this protein powder, I bought a 5 sample pack. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE! It blends easily and tastes amazing! Its great in shakes as well as in baking.

losinfat's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I am new to the supplement market and thought I'd give a few different flavors a try. This one was my favorite flavor I tried!

moon90's Rating

My favorite protein hands down! Love the variety of flavors and the taste is outta this world! Also a very clean protein in terms of macros, love it!

Caitlin904's Rating

The Red Velvet Cake Batter is my favorite Cellucor whey protein. I personally like to bake with it or add it to greek yogurt. TASTES LIKE DESSERT! Mixes easily and is never clumpy.

burnettKD's Rating

As someone who usually has a very hard time finding a protein powder I can stomach, I've been using Cellucor for months because of it's great taste in comparison to other brands. Definitely not a huge fan of the Strawberry Milkshake. The Molten Chocolate & Cinnamon Swirl are both great flavors. The peanut butter marshmallow I am BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS FOR! If you have a sweet tooth like me it's a great treat to get your protein in with. Ranking these four flavors in orders from best to worst: 1. Peanut Butter Marshmallow (a MUST buy) 2. Cinnamon Swirl 3. Molten Chocolate 4. Strawberry Milkshake (I do not recommend this one)

emgarcia10's Rating
Cookies N Cream

I love almost all cellucor flavors but this one leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. I have to mix pumpkin in it to even get it down

a_angel98's Rating

Oh my gosh!!!! These are the best flavors I've ever had in a protein shake. It's like dessert twice a day! They are also great for making protein donuts! :)

Kulya's Rating

Cor-fetti cake batter - not bad for one or two times. Cinnamon Swirl - the taste of divine)))! Molten Chocolate tastes like real cocoa. Red Velvet Cake Batter - nice taste! I came to conclusion that Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - is the only one whey that I can simly drink with water without any unpleasant feelings. So it's number one brand for me))

fabiolasokel's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Simply delicious!!!

marlyperez's Rating

marlyperez did not leave a written review for this product.

clacla's Rating
Molten Chocolate
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Good powder mixed good but did not like the PB Marshmallow... Loved Molten chocolate!

josephtorres671's Rating

josephtorres671 did not leave a written review for this product.

JodeeMacKenzie's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

This protein is AMAZING! Im super picky about my protein but this has amazing flavor and texture!!!!

Volumes's Rating

Good product. PB Marshmallow is a great flavour, Cinnamon swirl/Red velvet is good too but the taste gets tiring. Whipped Vanilla has a unique taste, and is good although it does not smell amazing. Molton Chocolate was average tasting and mixed very poor. Smores was good. Mint Chocolate Chip was really good. Ranked my top 3 flavors below. UPDATE** Tried all flavors besides Strawberry: Flavor ranking goes as follows: 1. Cookies n Crème 2. Mint Chocolate Chip 3. PB Marsmallow Cor-fetti is the worst.

katiamacau's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have been craving for a strawberry protein powder and I have heard good things about the other flavors by cellucor but the strawberry is horrible! I have to force it down pretty much. I got it from work so I cant return it so I am stuck with it. But im never getting this flavor by cellucor again. I might try the other flavors but when it comes to strawberry I'll find a different brand.

msbonx's Rating

I tried cinnamon swirl, cookies and cream, and s'mores. These are the best tasting powder products I've ever used.

klosina's Rating

This product mixes very well in just a blender bottle and water - minus the tiny cookie bits it's very smooth. The cookie bits took a little getting used to, but I really like the flavor, it's not overly sweet. I like to mix the Cinnamon Swirl with a scoop of vanilla and it tastes just like the milk after eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

1-20 of 1,273 Reviews