Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Cookies N Cream
1-20 of 1,198 Reviews

c1awde's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

This is the greatest tasting protein I have ever tasted period. Not only is the taste top notch it blends well with with water and other foods. I personally have this protein powder with a cup of oats in the morning and I'm finding it very hard to have my oatmeal any way else. This protein powder gets a huge thumbs up.

kayla328's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

S'mores tastes delicious!! Only thing that would make this product better if If you didn't have to let the shake sit after you mixed it an order for the marshmallows to soften up. The taste is great and the product is great. Cinnamon swirl was disgustingly sweet.

kingaden's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

Has a bit of a plain taste to it. Similar to cinnamon swirl. Still a great product and great for muscle building and recovery.

ehb373's Rating

By far my favorite powdered protein! Mixes really well and easily. Flavors are amazing. Easy on the stomach. Especially like the mix of ingredients and nutritional aspect.

jgrish14's Rating

One of my favorite protein powders. Had consistently great results. Mixes well and tastes very good in vanilla and cinnamon swirl. I think this is my favorite vanilla. UPDATE: I've tried lots more of them now.

annab8's Rating

annab8 did not leave a written review for this product.

breefoshee's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

I'm so mad at myself for buying the S'mores version of this in a 2lb tub. I thought that I would really like it because I found the Peanut Butter Marshmellow Cellucor to be okay-tasting but totally doable and the texture is amazing... But this one's texture is weird because of the marshmellow chunks. Who wants that in a protein drink? It's not even yummy bits... it taste plain like eating paper. I'm still a Cellucor Fan-- I got a small version of the Molten Chocolate and wish I would have gotten the 2lber of that!

lukeashworth40's Rating

lukeashworth40 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kulya's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Cor-fetti cake batter - not bad for one or two times. Cinnamon Swirl - the taste of divine)))! Molten Chocolate tastes like real cocoa. Red Velvet Cake Batter - nice taste! I came to conclusion that Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - is the only one whey that I can simly drink with water without any unpleasant feelings. So it's number one brand for me))

MacMcCabe2's Rating

Very good tasting protein that is somewhat easy to digest. Not too thick and the packaging is nice.

Donahuer's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Donahuer did not leave a written review for this product.

acampo26's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

After using the same protein for over a year I decided to give Cellucor whey a shot. The cor-fetti and red velvet flavors really peaked my interest so I ordered the 3 tub special with the C4. The cor-fetti, red velvet and mint flavors are absolutely delicious and mix very well with water. I will be re-ordering these flavors next month!

simmnz's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Good protein, but I don't care for the taste at all. It tastes metallic and fake. I would not recommend.

fwaak's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

CAUTION: ROCK HARD MINI MARSHMALLOWS THAT WILL CRACK YOUR TEETH. Imagine Several rocks about half the size of a tic-tac. They remain rock hard even after over an hour. The only reason I know that it because it tasted so bad i couldn't bring myself to finish it. MASSIVE CLUMPING! It's ridiculously hard to mix. Not to mention the smell is NAUSEATING. Literally any other flavor is fine. I'd go with cinnamon swirl.

Huump's Rating

I purchased a 4lb of Molten Chocolate, and as a special it came with two sample packages (4 servings) of two flavors of my choice.This whey mixes GREAT, in both water and milk! Too bad it doesn't taste as good as it mixes though. The taste (of the Molten Chocolate) is just below that of Six Star Pro Nutrition (Triple Chocolate). The COR-Fetti Cake Batter tastes more like vanilla than anything else, and the Red Velvet Cake Batter is just a fail. It's a clean source of protein and it digests well, I can't deny that, but if you want something that's tasty too then I'd recommend something else.

kr0ss31's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I ordered the 4 servings to see if it tasted good before i got a big tub as its pretty expensive. I must say its gross. it tastes like cheap cake batter and i could barley drink it. Whoever told the company it tasted like red velvet batter should be fired. I did not like the taste nor after taste of this whey AT ALL!!, second time and different flavour that have dissapointed. I use the JYM Whey protein and its by far the best thing i have had so far, ill be sticking to it for now. Really dissapointed and waist of my money. Now only if i could get the taste out of my mouth and able to stop burping it up for the past hour, pretty nasty stuff. If i had to go to the gym i would probably throw it up. no lie, its that bad.

altair11's Rating

altair11 did not leave a written review for this product.

drtinykat2's Rating

i ordered the Build-Your-Own COR-Performance Whey 24 Serving custom stack. shipping: got it with in under two days :) (about 36 hours) taste: so far I've tried the peanut butter marshmallow and the red velvet so far they have been stunning and really filling all it took for me was one scoop in some soy milk and i was good to go price: quite affordable as compared to other brands and packs variety of flavor availability: epic i have 6 flavors to chose from in my pack but there is over 9 flavors to chose from this pick 6 gives you enough options to keep your protein regimen interesting i give it a 9/10 because i haven't tried all the flavors yet i m sure it'll turn into a 10/10 when i get done trying them all

CheeseGirlPAC's Rating

Haven't tried a flavor that wasn't good. For starters, the way they mix rocks! Smooth, creamy, and almost fluffy--even mixing it in plain water! It's like a pudding. No chalkiness and no funny aftertaste. Cor-fetti Cake Batter is in-freaking-credible! Holy cow! The name says it. I love that it has "sprinkles" in it. Truly tastes like the cake mix. Mint Chocolate Chip is also excellent, but not overpowering. The flavor is not odd like other versions I've tried. Bonus..it has little "chocolate bits" in it. S'Mores is also extra fun because of the little bits of graham and tiny marshmallows! The powder flavor is like a cross between chocolate and graham. Whipped Vanilla is a light and not over-powering vanilla. They did well on not making "plain vanilla" at all boring. Molten Chocolate also not overpowering, and doesn't have that weird aftertaste some chocolate proteins have. Again, they did well on a basic flavor. Strawberry Milkshake tastes pretty much how it sounds. A bit of creaminess along with the strawberry flavor. Red Velvet Cake Batter is a lot like the chocolate, but with a hint of red velvet cake mix taste. I feel it could be a bit stronger and still not be overpowering. Peanut Butter Marshmallow is really not strong on either end for the two flavors. A very good balance of the two. A hint of peanut butter and the creamy flavor of marshmallows. Cookies N Cream is much better than any other brand I have tried, and a lot like the Whipped Vanilla, only with "cookie bits." Cinnamon Swirl is almost like a creamy cinnamon if that makes sense. Very good flavor.

crenshap's Rating

Really enjoy Cellucor COR-Performance Whey. I have tried most all of the flavors and have yet to be let down. The Molten Chocolate is great for making sludge.

1-20 of 1,198 Reviews