Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Mint Chocolate Chip
1-20 of 1,549 Reviews

ameaker0707's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I love Cellucor protein! My favorites are the Cinnamon Swirl, PB Marshmallow, and Whipped Vanilla. Not a fan of S'mores, Corfetti Cake Batter, or the Cookies & Cream. Trying the Red Velvet next! They mix well and bake well.

Matthewdrouin's Rating

Avoid the red velvet cake batter. I think I got sold a bill of goods on this one. Overall cellucor makes the best tasting whey I have had as a standalone whey product. I was a die hard muscle milk fan until I tried this product and now I think I'm committed. Again, avoid the red velvet cake batter! I would rather have red shoe string licorice flavor!

amir_clk500's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

outstanding mixabilty! I've never seen a protein powder like this can mix in just few seconds. good job cellucor. packaging and quality are among the best. results, lets just say mediocre! I had c4s before they didn't work too! but quality of their products I'm pretty sure are superb and this brand is trustworthy trust me. its taste (RVC) is not so much desirable but tolerable.

tdromo09's Rating

I gave this a 7 out of 10. I would give it more as it is probably the best tasting chocolate I have tried but it is to thick and clumps up in shaker

eflores121's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I ordered this after I finished my tub of syntha-6 which was great and blended well. Just thought I'd take advantage of the buy 2 get one free on cellucor. Molten chocolate tasted great no issues with the flavor, peanut butter marshmallow on the other hand got old and had to force it down (imho). As far as mix ability, I use soy milk since milk and I don't agree. Well both flavors clumped up pretty bad when I used a shaker, wasn't as bad when I used a blender. The bad with a blender is it got all frothy and foamy(not quite liquid?) it did blend well with water, as far as milk, my husband's had no lumps. Overall great protein to enjoy with milk or water.

JazmineHerrera's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

So this flavor tastes absolutely delicious. However, this protein hurts my stomach pretty badly. I don't know if it's because I had switched from Isopure to this, or because of the ingredients. But when I started taking cellucor, I would get massive stomach aches, accompanied by explosive diarrhea. This is pretty upsetting because it tastes a million times better than any other protein I've had... The taste is almost worth all of the toilet destruction that follows.

schiff22's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

One of the best tasting proteins I've ever had. Doesn't mix as well as other brands but isn't terrible. I only purchased this because of a a buy one get one free deal, otherwise there are cheaper proteins that are just as good.

alexxraee's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Love this protein. Mixes well and flavor is great! Will definitely be ordering again.

thegame215's Rating

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

kissyfree's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I made ice cream out of cor fetti I see this in a whole new light. I just mixed with banana and blended. I drink it with just water normally after a workout or mix with yogurt and cashews or macadamia nuts. I was hoping to reorder with this went out but no. The red velvet was sweet and tastes like a treat but wasn't like red velvet to be I still use it because of the taste I look forward to trying other flavors like cinnamon or maybe vanilla kind because of these. I am not disappointed in these they didn't get back shelf I have became spoiled now.

laurennnb's Rating

Loveeee this protein! It mixes well in the shaker and is easy to bake with too. Peanut butter Marshmallow is the most amazing flavor in my opinion. The smores flavor is pretty yummy also and even has little bitty marshmallows.

username63's Rating
Whipped Vanilla
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Best protein powder I've had. I couldn't review the smores, but it's excellent, it has mini marshmallows and graham cracker bits. I highly recommend. The PB marshmallow tastes like a milkshake and is very good. The vanilla is good, but it has a little bit of an aftertaste "bite."

liamhope's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

taste wasn't bad but by the time i got close to finishing the tub i was sick of the taste.. i tried the cinnamon swirl but i would like to try the mint chocolate.

performancefz1's Rating
Cor-Fetti

i originally ordered another flavor but they ran out I had no choice but to choose Cor-Fetti cake batter and was surprised how good it was . I have had my share of bad / ok and good tasting protein powders and this one is the very BEST ! I can't believe they discontinued the flavor . This stuff mixes well and is the perfect thickness . From now on this will be my brand of preference .

EliNicole's Rating

This is a great protein for anyone who's on a budget and is starting in the fitness lifestyle. I still come to cellucor when I'm done with my higher end brand because they have many flavor options, they all taste pretty amazing and the deal is great. I do wish they had all the flavors from their main site here.

TheFloppyWalrus's Rating

Best tasting protein I've ever had.

ChristianM36's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Great Powder. Low in Fat and Carbs so it fits into a cutting macros. the peanut butter marshmallow isn't my favorite flavor but that's subjective since I don't like peanut butter very much and misread the label thinking I bought chocolate marshmallow. Whoops. still tastes pretty good and mixes like a dream. This is my protein of choice for sure!

• BFBF
BFBF's Rating

Good ingredient list, mixes ok with shaker, no problem with blenders. Smore's tastes pretty good and not that sweet. Would buy again.

srod858's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The cookies and Cream is delicious and it mixes well. the first day i got i left my shaker at home and stirred the powder in a cup and it mixed well. I'm amazed at the amount of protein per scoop vs others that take 2 scoops . I'm a fan I can wait to try the fun-fetti cake batter flavor! #beast mode

Xinroth's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Ordered the Red Velvet- tastes amazing (subjectively speaking). An almost-natural strawberry taste, moreso than Red Velvet flavor. Giving it a 10 for the flavor, and nutrient profile, and overall. However, would NOT mix with a spoon- so make sure you either blend it or use a shaker bottle.

1-20 of 1,549 Reviews