Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Cookies n Cream
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
S'mores - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,144 Reviews

LadyT1002's Rating
Cookies n Cream

Cookies and cream taste so good. I can mix my protein powder with water and it has no nasty after taste. I also love cinnamon flavor also.

Tuffbabe1497's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Tuffbabe1497 did not leave a written review for this product.

dani1023's Rating

dani1023 did not leave a written review for this product.

Michaela23's Rating
Molten Chocolate

My absolute favorite flavor of protein from Cellucor! Makes for great after workout shakes! It also mixes well with oatmeal, and tastes way better than eating plain oatmeal!

extrasmedium's Rating

Taking my first 4lb. container of Cinnamon Swirl! THIS SHI! IS SO **** GOOD! THE END! 10/10 CELLUCOR!!!!!!

pitbull1227's Rating

This protein is my #1 go-to, I’ve tried several of their flavors- PB Marshmallow, Molten Chocolate, Cake batter, Cookies N Cream, Cinnamon Swirl. My favorite thing about this product is the versatility, I’ve used it for baking, used as a snack mixed with yogurt, made shakes, but is just as great simply mixed with milk or water. Its one of the only proteins that doesn’t give me stomach problems. It has good macros and is reasonably priced. It’s a daily staple for me with my powerlifting training.

michelle8874's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Where to start? I just recently started using Cellucor products, and boy they do not disappoint. I'm finishing up my 2lb tubs of Cinnamon Swirl and Red Velvet Cake Batter. For the Cinnamon Swirl, I rated it 8/10. I LOVED this flavor from the start, but after a while I tired of the taste. It is still a very good flavor to buy, but make sure you have other flavors on hand because you will most likely need to switch it up every once in a while. For the Red Velvet Cake Batter, I rated it 9/10. At first I was not the biggest fan because I didn't believe it tasted too much like red velvet. However, once I pushed the red velvet thought out of my head and just focused on whether I liked it or not, it became my favorite out of the two flavors. Now I'm patiently waiting for my next two flavors to arrive. I'm so excited to try both the Mint Chocolate Chip and S'mores flavors! I'm expecting great things from them!!

angradi75's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate

Cellucor Whey Protein is one of the best protein I have ever had, if not the best protein I've ever had. Molten Chocolate is the best tasting chocolate protein I have ever had. It mixed well with and without a blender, and tasted great with milk or water. The best part about Molten chocolate is that it has the consistency of a Milk shake, it's very thick when mixed with 5oz of milk/water, and tastes amazing. The only reason why I won't rank it higher than Gold Standard is that Cellucor does not offer 10lb sizes. I like to have a big stock that lasts for months at a time rather than buying a new tub every month. COR-Fetti tastes alright, it's nothing really special. It's just vanilla protein with sprinkles in it. Overall, Cellucor protein is a great buy.

wells1784's Rating

So far, this has been the best protein powder I have tried. I will be sticking with this for a long while. The digestive enzymes are A+. So much better on the stomach that other protein powders. the Whipped Vanilla is the best flavor also.

cfit10's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I use this product morning, after workout, and before bed. This product helps me recover quick and helps me build lean muscle. It also keeps me from being ill. Great product overall

nmgood's Rating
Molten Chocolate

This is an ok product. The flavor has a weird taste to it, it's not terrible but it's not great either.

GLobo87's Rating

This protein not only tastes amazing but perfect if you are cutting and trying to build lean muscle. I mix this with a scoop of unflavored 90% pure whey isolate when I am shredding to see amazing results. The best tasting flavor is peanut butter marshmallow by a long shot. If you add milk (cow, almond, soy, etc.) instead of water and blend it, it almost feels like your are cheating on your diet it tastes that good. In fact, all the flavors taste 10x better with milk and in a blender (because it makes it nice an fluffy :-P ). Although, strawberry milkshake tasted god awful. If you are looking for the best tasting/quality protein, look no further. This is the best bang for your buck.

melburrow's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Really like this protein powder for the macros and flavors. I alternate between this and Optimum Gold depending whats on sale.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Troop1210's Rating
Cookies n Cream

Overall good protein. Taste was average but cant really complain. The cookies and cream flavor was lacking somewhat as far as mixability goes likely due to the little chunks of quasi-cookie stuff in it. The price is generally pretty reasonable and I wouldnt hestitate to both use it again and recommend to others.

wherescc's Rating

I love this protein powder.. Mixes really well and doesn't cause any stomach problems...

jvida01's Rating

jvida01 did not leave a written review for this product.

smithjw44's Rating

smithjw44 did not leave a written review for this product.

destructodom's Rating

Good protein powder. 5.5g bcaas. I don't see a BCAA profile on the container though. Carbs are pretty low, only 3g in the flavors I'm using. Calories are only 130 for most flavors. Low sugar... So if you're cutting then this is decent stuff. Not as great as the real good isolates, but it's also cheaper. I got the stack with 3 -2lb tubs and a 30 serving C4 for around $76 (had a 10% off coupon code which covered most of the shipping). Hard to beat that price considering the variety I was getting. The Cake Batter tastes good, but it's just a tad too sweet when I do two scoops... I had to add a little more water than usual, but that's not a huge deal. The Peanut Butter Marshmallow has a strong Peanut Butter taste with a hint of Marshmallow. Tastes pretty good. Didn't have to water this one down because it was too sweet or anything. It was delicious... And the best for last... The Mint Chocolate Chip is the best flavor protein I've ever had. I love it... It tastes like melted mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's like dessert... Considering factors like quality, price, and taste I think I will be ordering this stuff again and trying out other flavors. Very happy with these products...

arokris's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

arokris did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,144 Reviews