Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA Reviews

Features HICA to Support Lean Mass and Strength Gains and Decrease Training Induced Muscle Soreness*

bradsmith1's Rating
Tropical Punch

I'm on my second tub of this and I really like it! I have been using 1/2 scoop in my PWO shake and 1 scoop post workout with my protein. This is almost like a PWO powder itself with the Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate content. It's certainly pricier than straight-up BCAAs, but I feel it's worth it. I'm about to try Pre Jym PWO, so I may pull back on this Cellucor BCAA product due to the Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate content in both.

uvlight's Rating

Used two containers for three months, and did not feel any different, than when not using it prior. I did not notice any thing significant while using it. I actually made bigger gains, and bigger lifts the last 3 months not using it.

ArthurA29's Rating

Taste good, less fatigue overall throughout the workout. Sexy packaging (srs, would buy only for the container). 10/10

ThomasWBradshaw's Rating
Tropical Punch

This stuff was the first over the counter product to give me an allergic reaction but after reading about this product that is a normal reaction. Within minutes of drinking my neck and face starts to tingle like a bad sunburn then it spreads to the rest of the body causing an itchy feeling all over the skin. this lasts for about an hour then goes away. I only used this product for a month so probably not long enough to see any results or benifits

mjo09a's Rating
Lemon-Lime

mjo09a did not leave a written review for this product.

Syon's Rating
Tropical Punch

Syon did not leave a written review for this product.

saeidnesta's Rating
Lemon-Lime

I think it is very helpful and energetic. And I recommend others to try.

NoobSaibot10's Rating
Tropical Punch

NoobSaibot10 did not leave a written review for this product.

sonofmike's Rating

sonofmike did not leave a written review for this product.

bessemzarrouk's Rating
Tropical Punch

One of the best BCAA in the market ! taste great and you and gives high energy during workout. recommended !

josephtorres671's Rating
Watermelon

josephtorres671 did not leave a written review for this product.

M4XIMU5's Rating
Watermelon

This BCAA supp hits like a bomb... 2 scoops of this (mixed with a lot of water - cause it's very sour) together with my WPI and I get a very nice and intense feeling during my workout sessions. Optimal for long workouts (as an intra shake) or during Low-Carb-Diets.

mikespgh1986's Rating
Lemon-Lime

taste like lemon lime gatorade and mixes with it great half water half lemon lime gatorade ...

wiam90's Rating
Watermelon

The most advanced intra-workout formula, and tastes awesome.Simply the best i used so far!

fitmom76's Rating
Watermelon

Love this stuff!! Have tried several samples of BCAA powders, & this is def my favorite. It makes me feel energized & hydrated. It mixes easily, no grit, no aftertaste. I only tried the Watermelon flavor, & I like it a lot (tastes like watermelon), no chemical taste, but is a little sweet, so I just add more water than what is recommended. That's the only thing I take a point off for. It does give you a tingle, so if that freaks you out, don't buy this brand. I'm 130lb female, & I don't usually use a full scoop, I use a little more than half now. When I first started using it I only used a 1/2 scoop & it still worked great. Still haven't used a full scoop yet, but there are days that I drink this a couple times during the day.

gpipin's Rating
Tropical Punch

Love this product. It is my current favorite. It has great ingredients, and the addition of beta-alanine makes it a great product. I have used it before and during my workouts, and I like the effect of beta-alanine. It gives a funny sensation, which is normal, but it is possible to notice the increase of the performance week by week. I believe that the product made my recovery faster, since I was not using any BCAAs before. I had to use a serving of 2 scoops to reach the desired amount of amino acids, which made the product end very fast, making it a little pricey in the end. However, I think it is worth the extra dollars. I love the watermelon flavor! The Tropical Punch is a bit strong for me (I would dilute it every time)

superja's Rating
Lemon-Lime

Very impressed with the watermelon flavor. It's exactly like the watermelon C4, so you can mix the two together before your workout and not have weird flavor stuff going on. Lemon-Lime is good if you like a little sour flavor, but not as tasty as watermelon.

zainachucri's Rating

zainachucri did not leave a written review for this product.

GoBig19's Rating
Tropical Punch

Good tasting product. Does foam a lot when mixing. Would purchase again down the road.

FitLib18's Rating
Watermelon

I've used the Cellucor Beta BCAA for a while and I absolutely love it; it's a staple in my stack. However the last order I received was pretty abnormal. I've had both the watermelon and lemon lime before (both are great), & I ordered lemon lime again. But the taste was so gross - it tasted like cardboard with a little lemon aftertaste, absolutely nothing like how it regularly tastes. I spoke to BB.com customer service and they were fantastic about a product exchange. However, when I received the replacement tub, that TOO had the off-taste.I never heard back from CS about whether Cellucor was messing with the product after the 2nd tub arrived like that but I'm currently stuck with a tub of cardboard BCAAs.