Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA Reviews

Features Clinically Studied Doses Of BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Citrulline and HICA!

mkeconsn's Rating

mkeconsn did not leave a written review for this product.

jzeigler2's Rating
Lemon-Lime

Taste excellent not chalky like some others I have tried helped significantly with recovery...I put two scoops and a gallon to give my water flavor throughout the day

Antioxidant's Rating
Watermelon

I almost feel bad writing this when I read all the positive reviews (it's obviously very well liked), but this did NOT do it for me. Stranded on a desert island with nothing else to drink, I would gladly drink this, but that's about as positive as I get here. The watermelon flavour tastes fake and is VERY sweet. Alongside the ingredients I want, there is also artificial flavour, artificial colour and sucralose (which I don't want). If you are fond of soft drinks, tang or koolaid, you might like this, but it's definitely not what I'm looking for. :(

Erick21's Rating
Tropical Punch

Awesome product, awesome flavors.. this has been my favorite BCAA's for quite long.. I used AminoX (BSN) and AminoBuild (Muscletech) in the past but personally I prefer this one..

Digichocolate's Rating

This is my go-to BCAA powder! Delivers just as advertised. Cellucor always delivers with its products but their COR-Performance Beta-BCAA is definitely their best product. I consume post workout and day after mainly, if you're sore and have eaten - drink this. You can basically feel your DOMS go away and your muscle heal. I live for the tingle sensation when I drink this post-workout, lets me know I worked the right muscle groups ;). I drink it regularly, my 225 12% BF boyfriend does as well - no comparison and no other BCAA has delivered like Cellucor. My expectations are sincerely met with this product and I recommend for any serious bodybuilder/lifter who understands the fundamentals and true benefits of BCAAs (THIS IS NOT SUGAR WATER!)

scottiewlee's Rating
Watermelon

Cellucor never disappoints. They always give their bests and this is hands down one of the best BCAA products out there. I love the taste and it blends really well. I feel less sore and my recovery has sped up ever since I've been taking this supplement.

MarieJos's Rating

It is a grate product, love love the taste. I'm not sure I will order it again because I have an funny reaction when I drink it, my body tingles all over for a few minutes. So I might be allergic to one of the ingredients, but beside that funny feeling, I really like the product.

realzackdaddy's Rating
Lemon-Lime

I feel in love with Cellucor brand a while ago and decided to give their BCAA product a try. Wow! This does exactly what it says it will and I love it. I don't think I'll ever buy from another brand because this works just perfectly. Flavor is amazing, ingredients list is even better. I recommend this to everybody I know and so far not one has had anything negative to say.

klhowell2's Rating

These taste amazing and aid in recovery! 2-4-1! I sip on these throughout the day and sometimes when I'm on a really low carb nutrition plan I will use them to fill the game between my meals. Taste like Kool-Aid that's good for you! I love Tropical Punch but haven't tried the other two flavors because it is SO GOOD.

theognigga's Rating
Tropical Punch

theognigga did not leave a written review for this product.

smdk's Rating
Watermelon

I think this is a great product. Mixes easily with little residue, the flavour is very strong - it says to mix with 6-8 oz and I usually mix with 16-20oz just so I can make it last and the flavour is still very strong! Watermelon is delicious. BCAAs aid muscle recovery and I believe that it does help me feel less sore after a workout and I love the tingly feeling it gives :) I usually take it after a workout or during, helps keep me going. A little pricey compared to unflavored BCAAs but I think it's worth it just because it tastes so good!

focusedfemale's Rating

This BCAA Tropical Punch Flavor is actually god tasting for a BCAA. I mix one scoop with my pre-workout in 8oz. cold water & I feel the difference.

nader0903's Rating
Watermelon

This review is strictly based on the flavor as I could only handle the one serving the one time. I got the watermelon sample and it has that really thick, sweet taste...like getting iced and having to chug a smirnoff.

raycast13's Rating
Watermelon

This was my first BCAA power that I have tried, and I was not disappointed, it tastes AMAZING, and it has your leucine and such for recovery. This was the product I took before I started using the Chrome Series Alpha Amino, and I am definitely considering going back to this product.

Slakk44's Rating
Tropical Punch

The performance gains from this supp. are pretty noticeable. A week after using I could feel my deep muscle fibers hardening and getting stronger. This supp definitely makes you feel like you are getting stronger from the inside out. The added stimulant tingle is a plus, and it has a great drive factor. Not too overwhelming with its ingredient profile and perfect for begging or ending a cycle.

Hash0930's Rating

Lemon Lime is SO GOOD! WAY better than the watermelon one! But to me, all watermelon flavors always have that same fake generic taste to me. But this lemon lime tastes like really good fresh lemonade! I practice IF so I really rely on BCAAs, this one is a keeper!:)

Envian's Rating

Great ingredient profile for a BCAA. The beta-alanine and HICA are great additions to an already high quality product. Appreciate the breakdown on the label rather than just a proprietary blend as is with many out there. Taste is great, I mix 1 scoop in 1 liter of water and that seems to dilute it enough that its not overpowering. That said, my only issue is the cost per serving in comparison with other BCAAs out there. I think I would only buy this product again if it were on sale

AFMuslimGal's Rating
Watermelon

My go to BCAA...price isnt ideal but works and love the flavor so I continue to buy and use. I use it before fasted cardio pre and post workout

jewelsm1967's Rating
Lemon-Lime

This product mixes nice and has a refreshing flavor. Mild enough to use during my workouts..Not a strong aftertaste.

wiam90's Rating
Watermelon

excellent product. it is a great intraworkout and tastes awesome, would buy again!