Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA Reviews

Features HICA to Support Lean Mass and Strength Gains and Decrease Training Induced Muscle Soreness*

zainachucri's Rating

zainachucri did not leave a written review for this product.

GoBig19's Rating
Tropical Punch

Good tasting product. Does foam a lot when mixing. Would purchase again down the road.

FitLib18's Rating
Watermelon

I've used the Cellucor Beta BCAA for a while and I absolutely love it; it's a staple in my stack. However the last order I received was pretty abnormal. I've had both the watermelon and lemon lime before (both are great), & I ordered lemon lime again. But the taste was so gross - it tasted like cardboard with a little lemon aftertaste, absolutely nothing like how it regularly tastes. I spoke to BB.com customer service and they were fantastic about a product exchange. However, when I received the replacement tub, that TOO had the off-taste.I never heard back from CS about whether Cellucor was messing with the product after the 2nd tub arrived like that but I'm currently stuck with a tub of cardboard BCAAs.

Ahibbs92's Rating
Tropical Punch

Not my favorite BCAA powder. The taste wasnt horrible, but I couldnt stand the texture. I will not be purchasing this product again.

Rmondelli's Rating

Love the flavor, love the product

felx514's Rating
Lemon-Lime

felx514 did not leave a written review for this product.

tony.hernandez3's Rating
Lemon-Lime

I prefer Cullucor's other BCAA over this one. This seemed to have a hard time dissolving into water. The flavor is also super strong. I have to keep adding water to my water bottle as I drink to reduce strength of the flavor. If I used a shaker it would have been easier to get proportions right. Overall good product other than overly strong flavor and dissolution issues.

vietz0r's Rating
Lemon-Lime

vietz0r did not leave a written review for this product.

jaredmus's Rating
Tropical Punch

I like CM always have at 2 scoops this gives you a solid dose. So my s****estion would be to make this go from a 30 serving tub to a 45 or 60 at a discounted price! but back to DOMs- I feel for someone who is not in this state of contest prep they may be less sore , but all the HIIT, Posing practice Legs 2x a week which I have only been doing for 9 weeks now, I think its just a lot on my body then you throw in some MISS sessions regular intervals that are not hiit but not miss or liss then an extreme calorie deficit its hard What I have noticed is increase endurance during cardio. and a great tasting supplement, it really was something I would look forward to while training and cardio. I went through it pretty quick because off days from the gym(cardio) are rare now, but I do think it helped espc on lower carb off days when I would do maybe a hiit session in the morning and a MISS later on or after a Upper Power day that rocks me! Besides that I workout early in the morning and most of my carbs are eating pre workout but even then still not a lot of carbs and I am tired even with a good pre workout anyone who has ever prepped knows what being lean is like IDK how guys like Whitacre, Berto, DOug miller function towards the end, but anyway that anything that can help with endurance during cardio is clutch,. And for CM i always noticed better pumps with that than anything else and I feel its good sometimes again with less carbs and being flat and having a hard time getting a pump some extra CM intra workout is clutch when you start feeling a tad flat or running out of steam at the end of a 2hour leg workout! Overall this is a tasty product with a good profile , I really like the addition of BA Let me just talk about the flavor quick it is very very good, with 20 oz of water still nice and strong I had a log running on this product with diff ways I used it some were slushies 8 0z shots 2 scoop in 16oz water was incredibly good! this is the best lemon type supplement I have tried http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156280283&page=1

uptraining's Rating
Lemon-Lime

This is my #1 overall supplement. Great Quality! Mixes easy! Tastes Fantastic!

CampDar's Rating
Tropical Punch

CampDar did not leave a written review for this product.

jbarker91's Rating
Watermelon

I absolutely love the BCAA product that Cellucor makes. When I first sampled this product at Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas I felt like I was drinking liquid Jolly Ranchers. As far as the content is concerned, the label says it all, and you get exactly what you pay for. These BCAA's are amazing!

babypoppa87's Rating
Tropical Punch

Picked up a Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA on sale locally. I found this to be a quality product, on par with other great amino acid supplements, such as Anabolic State and Modern BCAA. It mixed well in my shaker cup with no clumping. Also, Tropical Punch tasted pretty good. If there was one downside to this product, it's that there was no way I got 30 servings out of the container (and yes, I scraped off extra on the side for an even scoop). Other than that, great product.

kelseynichols's Rating
Tropical Punch

kelseynichols did not leave a written review for this product.

Albinali's Rating

This stuff taste amazing just like a margarita

jcurt22's Rating
Lemon-Lime

Best tasting BCAAs I've had to date! Started incorporating them this off-season and now I'm wishing I had used them during prep. Endurance has increased as well as recovery time.

DarthV2's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff is pretty good. The watermelon flavor is awesome.

MacMcCabe2's Rating

Good ratio of BCAA's. Good taste and lasts a good amount of time for the price. Smell of it is super strong. Results were as expected with adding BCAA's to diet. Good.

brazilianbadboy's Rating
Watermelon

I'm a big fan of watermelon so I was thrilled when I got my BCAA bottle and it was watermelon. I was not disappointed either with the taste. It was amazing just like every watermelon BCAA should be! Super easy to mix as well! 3 or 4 strong shakes and it mixes! At the end never had any residues problems! I sipped on it everyday that I worked out so it played a big part in my endurance. I train fasted everyday as well. Always kept me going and pushing that extra rep even when the effects of my pre workout was already gone. The addition of beta alanine was perfect. I do wish it was a bit cheaper though!

ndhillon's Rating
Tropical Punch

ndhillon did not leave a written review for this product.