Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA Reviews

Features Clinically Studied Doses Of BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Citrulline and HICA!

CampDar's Rating
Tropical Punch

CampDar did not leave a written review for this product.

jbarker91's Rating
Watermelon

I absolutely love the BCAA product that Cellucor makes. When I first sampled this product at Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas I felt like I was drinking liquid Jolly Ranchers. As far as the content is concerned, the label says it all, and you get exactly what you pay for. These BCAA's are amazing!

babypoppa87's Rating
Tropical Punch

Picked up a Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA on sale locally. I found this to be a quality product, on par with other great amino acid supplements, such as Anabolic State and Modern BCAA. It mixed well in my shaker cup with no clumping. Also, Tropical Punch tasted pretty good. If there was one downside to this product, it's that there was no way I got 30 servings out of the container (and yes, I scraped off extra on the side for an even scoop). Other than that, great product.

kelseynichols's Rating
Tropical Punch

kelseynichols did not leave a written review for this product.

Albinali's Rating

This stuff taste amazing just like a margarita

jcurt22's Rating
Lemon-Lime

Best tasting BCAAs I've had to date! Started incorporating them this off-season and now I'm wishing I had used them during prep. Endurance has increased as well as recovery time.

DarthV2's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff is pretty good. The watermelon flavor is awesome.

MacMcCabe2's Rating

Good ratio of BCAA's. Good taste and lasts a good amount of time for the price. Smell of it is super strong. Results were as expected with adding BCAA's to diet. Good.

brazilianbadboy's Rating
Watermelon

I'm a big fan of watermelon so I was thrilled when I got my BCAA bottle and it was watermelon. I was not disappointed either with the taste. It was amazing just like every watermelon BCAA should be! Super easy to mix as well! 3 or 4 strong shakes and it mixes! At the end never had any residues problems! I sipped on it everyday that I worked out so it played a big part in my endurance. I train fasted everyday as well. Always kept me going and pushing that extra rep even when the effects of my pre workout was already gone. The addition of beta alanine was perfect. I do wish it was a bit cheaper though!

ndhillon's Rating
Tropical Punch

ndhillon did not leave a written review for this product.

Jax5969's Rating

Watermelon tastes great! Rarely sore after heavy lifts! Love love love cellucor products!!!

s0ldier898's Rating
Lemon-Lime

flavor is very good mixes very clean. doesnt upset my stomach at all which is good. i love that it has l citruline in it keeps me pumped during my workout. overall great profile for this bcaa i think this will be my choice of bcaa for along time.

spike135's Rating
Lemon-Lime

spike135 did not leave a written review for this product.

pbarnett's Rating
Tropical Punch

I really like this product. It has a really nice blend. tastes great and works. It doesnt hurt that cellucor has pretty nice packaging. Only things that brought it down to a nine are no glutamine(which i think is a nice added bonus in bcaa formula), the aminos arent pharmaceutical grade and the price is a little high. Still, really good stuff overall and if you buy the stack its not a bad deal at all.

wheathins's Rating
Lemon-Lime

while I think cellucor can be a bit pricey, when this is on sale it's a must buy. Flavor is awesome, profile is solid... def a good pick up when they've got their buy 2 get 1 deal going on or similar

vbutterwort1's Rating
Watermelon

vbutterwort1 did not leave a written review for this product.

maboudre1's Rating

This is a great source for bcaa's. I use this before and during workouts. There are no "proprietary blends" all the amounts per serving are broken down for you, Aaaannd guess what?! The serving size is "one scoop". Great product, I've noticed my recovery time has gotten much faster since starting. The flavor is a little tart, but if you take it intra workout just put one scoop in a a quart size water bottle and it tastes great! Overall really a good product.

ThorneMD's Rating
Tropical Punch

This is one of the better BCAA powders that I have tried, and it sure beats taking more supplement pills. I usually take it post workout and have noticed a huge difference in muscle recovery. The only negative at the moment is that it I really have to stir it vigorously or the powder doesn't mix completely. I’m looking forward to trying other flavors as the fruit punch is just ok.

SWS76's Rating
Lemon-Lime

SWS76 did not leave a written review for this product.

levialec's Rating
Watermelon

levialec did not leave a written review for this product.