Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA Reviews

Features HICA to Support Lean Mass and Strength Gains and Decrease Training Induced Muscle Soreness*

kaptainkornel's Rating

kaptainkornel did not leave a written review for this product.

wwbubbajoe's Rating
Lemon-Lime

This is my first BCAA. I love this product. The taste is amazing and I can feel it keep me going during a workout. I don't get sore after my workouts anymore it seems and that makes me work harder.

galilee416's Rating
Tropical Punch

galilee416 did not leave a written review for this product.

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Watermelon

The BCAA from cellucor I find does indeed help through workouts. Help your muscles recover faster and keeps you going during a workout. I would recommend this product. Haven't tried all the flavors yet, but this stuff does work. Am pleased by the results.

3D3MON3's Rating
Tropical Punch

this tastes just like the pineapple gummy bears haha amazing!

mitchmorrison's Rating
Lemon-Lime

Love this stuff! Got couple of others hooked on it as well. Great results!

AJ087's Rating
Watermelon

AJ087 did not leave a written review for this product.

mkeconsn's Rating
Lemon-Lime

mkeconsn did not leave a written review for this product.

veronicatyndall's Rating
Lemon-Lime

veronicatyndall did not leave a written review for this product.

TrainerB's Rating
Tropical Punch

I tried this product for the first time a couple weeks ago and I was very impressed. The formula is great, and is such that I use the product as a pre workout for when I am working out later in the day and I don't want caffeine. They other thing I like is that the label actually shows you whats in the product rather than just having proprietary blends. I only gave this product an 8/10 on flavor, but that is just my personal preference.

hkaler77's Rating
Tropical Punch

Good product, great for intra workout and throughout the day, but foams up like a M*****F*****. but overall good tast and does what a BCAA supplement supposed too.

edward77964's Rating
Lemon-Lime

The product was simply amazing, felt a burst of energy but needed to wait at least 5 mins after consuming the product that I got to notice how much energy I suddenly got. My results with this product has defiantly helped me from fatigue and just giving it my all. Only thing I would change is if the container could carry more servings

madansonaji's Rating
Watermelon

This product is definitely an amazing product and I could feel the difference without consuming it and after consuming it. I experience more energy and I am more active. However I am suffering sleeplessness in nights when I drink this . I take this early in the morning almost 7 AM and I sleep at 11 PM even then I am unable to sleep, when I do not drink this product, I get good sleep. ... is it common or am I doing something wrong

MateoKrier's Rating
Lemon-Lime

Lemon-lime is my favorite flavor, but it can be quite sour if you do not mix enough water with it. It does mix very well, too. I've been drinking 1 scoop around 10am and another during my workout at 5pm. My lifts have increased more significantly while using this as an intra-workout instead of post, and the more I take it the more I like it.

tushy25's Rating
Lemon-Lime

this one is my favorite bcaa, i have used other bcaa's too but nothing stands in front of cellucor bcaa, the lemon lime tastes gives you the kick you need during workouts

awood24's Rating

Favorite supplement of all time. No joke. I love this stuff and can't get enough. Currently have 4 bottles lol. The ingredient profile is amazing. 2:1 ration of BCAA's plus the additions of 2g citrulline and 1.6g beta alanine per scoop makes for awesome workouts. I'm currently using this first thing in the morning during my fasted cardio and some times before my training session and every day during my training. So sometimes I use 3 scoops per day but definitely always at least 2. The flavors are amazing. Ive had all 3 and don't have a favorite because theyre all just that good. I would recommend this to anyone on a cut diet or whoever trains fasted just to help prevent muscle catabolism while training. Give it a try. I know this is more of a pricey BCAA product but well worth the money

hantzum's Rating
Watermelon

Amazing product. No tingly sensation during workout and keeps your energy levels up so you dont crash during a WOD. Im sold on it. Good job Cellucor

BlackFU's Rating
Tropical Punch

Great product!! I can definitely feel a huge difference when taking BCAA's vs. when I'm not. The flavors are really good and the price isn't so bad.

jrichardson4769's Rating
Watermelon

jrichardson4769 did not leave a written review for this product.

bradsmith1's Rating
Tropical Punch

I'm on my second tub of this and I really like it! I have been using 1/2 scoop in my PWO shake and 1 scoop post workout with my protein. This is almost like a PWO powder itself with the Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate content. It's certainly pricier than straight-up BCAAs, but I feel it's worth it. I'm about to try Pre Jym PWO, so I may pull back on this Cellucor BCAA product due to the Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate content in both.