Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA Reviews

Supports Lean Mass and Strength Gains and Decreases Training Induced Muscle Soreness*

Tropical Punch

hannanicole10's Rating
Watermelon

Best stuff ever. Makes me feel so refreshed during and after a workout. Even on non-training days, I have started to crave it and the way it makes me feel so revitalized. The watermelon flavor is totally amazing

stringtheory88's Rating
Tropical Punch

stringtheory88 did not leave a written review for this product.

madhat818's Rating
Lemon Lime

madhat818 did not leave a written review for this product.

griley30's Rating
Watermelon

griley30 did not leave a written review for this product.

Worm4762's Rating
Watermelon

Worm4762 did not leave a written review for this product.

• kiko1
kiko1's Rating
Lemon Lime

kiko1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dmytryb1's Rating
Watermelon

The COR-Performance beta-BCAA is top of the line. Its exaclt what it says it is and helps the muscles repair themselves at increased rates. Helped me pump out more reps and definitely increased my muscle endurance. Also greatly reduced DOMS. The watermelon flavour tasted great and was perfectly mixed with Cellucors C4. The only downfall was that it became a little too sweet for me so I had to mix in a lot more water which isnt necessarily a bad thing, but had me a little bloated at the beginning of my workout. All in all a great product. The price is on the higher side but well worth it is your looking for a quality BCAA supplement. Definitely recommend it!

jayblack41088's Rating
Watermelon

Personally, these are my favorite aminos I have taken. I took 2 scoops at LA Fitness the first started back going then switched to scivation because it's cheaper now back to this! I love the 3:1:1 ratio. of aminos and soreness is at a minimum after an intense session. Highly recommend this product

arminvallazza's Rating
Watermelon

arminvallazza did not leave a written review for this product.

Just a little heads up, it's "salty" or "tangy" as hell. At first, it seems it hits you hard, but after some use it starts to become one of the best flavours you have ever tasted. The citrulline malate is irrelevant, as 6-8g is needed to make a difference. The HICA is pretty much the same as L-Leucine, so the removal of both of those is not a big deal. I love this product for it's Amino matrix mixed with the Beta-alanine (also it tastes amazing), but 2 scoops is needed for the full effects to take place, which can make this product pretty expensive.

olivercirino's Rating

I would like to Know what happened with CITRULLINE and HICA? Ohhh guys you are selling a product different from the Ad. It used to have those ingredients in there, and when i recently bought 3 bottle of this, when i first took a look i knew it that was missing something in the bottle label. It's not the same product that used to be. I was cheated, and won't buy again any cellucor product.

rpiazza69's Rating

Great product! My workout is pretty intense and using this product made it seem a whole lot easier. I'd highly recommend it!

Rezney899's Rating
Watermelon

Rezney899 did not leave a written review for this product.

alunny89's Rating
Lemon Lime

alunny89 did not leave a written review for this product.

tripledjones's Rating
Watermelon

tripledjones did not leave a written review for this product.

timothyyuen's Rating
Lemon Lime

Works great as a pre-workout boost with reduced recovery between sets (with no stimulants) or as post-workout recovery. I've been using it 3-4 times per week for at least 4 months and am rarely sore after my lifting days (I still feel "worked", just not sore). Fantastic product that I intend to work with long-term.

JakeEast's Rating
Lemon Lime

increases endurance a ton! be sure not to take even hours before you try to go to sleep!

Stewy794's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is by far my favorite BCAA, i always take complete advantage when they offer deals on it. I've only had lemon lime. Also love the research and verification put into the product.

PudgyNugget's Rating
Watermelon

I've recently started training and this is the first Amino I've ever tried. I chose this one because my former boss (an actor who was currently training for a specific role) was using this one. I'll start off with the taste. I give it a 9/10 because it's actually fantastic. When I work out I normally have both my canteen with water and another shaker cup with Amino water and I find that I drink from the Amino water more. Great tasting for casual drinking too. The BCAA itself has helped me tremendously with recovery and energy. I went from needing a rest day or two between workouts at the beginning to being able to work out everyday and not feel sore at all. I can now do two a-days with the help of BCAA. I highly recommend.

realalpha's Rating

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHERE IS THE HICA AND CITRULINE MALATE? THEYVE CHANGED THE FORMULA YET NO MENTION OF THIS LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL!!! WHATEVER JUST PAY PREMIUM PRICE FOR LESS INGREDIENTS?!?!?!?!!!!