Cellucor CLK Reviews

Good
7.8

AustinX56's Rating
Raspberry

Works good, but if your looking for faster results take super HD, but it did melt the fat around my waist and mid section,

Au Natural's Rating

I noticed no difference from this product and lost nothing on a very clean diet.

randomkokonut's Rating
Raspberry

I had taken CLA in the past and it gave me a upset stomach. These did not. I would buy them again.

rkpisano's Rating

Love it! Lost 2lbs in 2 weeks (I'm pretty small already 5'7" 125lb) and I am only taking 2 pills in the morning and gradually increasing the dosage. Taste is really good even as it digests. Easy to swallow the pills and for me, no crazy side effects. Great product and has really helped me tone up and lean out.

Ginaflores78's Rating

Ginaflores78 did not leave a written review for this product.

kkline418's Rating
Raspberry

kkline418 did not leave a written review for this product.

calinkous's Rating

I am preparing for a contest and don't want to lose my hard earned muscle while trying to lean out. I am taking 2 pills with a meal, 3 times a day and I have lost 1 lb of fat while gaining 3 lbs of muscle. Not stating that this caused me to gain muscle, just that it helps with the fat burning. No raspberry after taste as some may have. I am stacking with HD but at times take by itself.

eleckttruss's Rating
Raspberry

its a really nice combo 4 in 1 products.

aldejohn817's Rating

This is the first non-stimulant weight loss product I have tried. It was expensive and I'm not sure that it was worth it. The first two weeks taking 1 capsule 3 times a day seemed to help immensely with weight loss but after that it seemed to quit working. I've been on a strict diet and working out regularly.

itsmillertyme's Rating
Raspberry

Extremely OVERPRICED CLA, with added under dosed ingredients. There are MUCH CHEAPER OPTIONS! Such as http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bodybuilding-supplements/cla.html Cellucor should spend less $ on fancy packaging, and more on making QUALITY products...

JRNisontheweb's Rating
Raspberry

One capsule, 3x a day. Saw positive results within 4 days. After 4 weeks, big changes I can see and measure. The difficult to shed fat around my middle is melting away. My regular workout routine was not enough ... CLK has been a big help in taking care of the stubborn areas. My goal has not been to lose weight, but to increase lean muscle mass. I started out dropping a few pounds, but now I am gradually gaining the weight back ... as leaner muscle - without the unwanted fat "baggage".

mom2one's Rating

I started using CLK stacked with Super HD a little over a week ago. I have lost 4 lbs during that short time. This stack really helped me get past a stall in my weight loss. During this time I have not changed my eating or exercise routine. I highly recommend this stack if you have hit a plateau. I take 3 CLK and 1 HD in the A.M., 1 HD in the afternoon and 3 CLK in the evening. Only drawback is that taking this many CLK pills, which is the recommended dose, is very expensive.

addyjenn's Rating
Raspberry

I started using this product today so I cant really say I have lost anything yet. I am combining the CLK with the Super HD and let me just say I have been house cleaning for eight hours only stopping a few times to eat. I have to make myself eat or remind myself to eat. it controls my appetite and gives me energy, I will update my review once I have been taking for awhile. I purchased two bottles of the CLK and two packets of the super HD.

InfiniteRecomp's Rating
Raspberry

I tried out a 60 count for a couple weeks and got some results - not huge, but they were there. I lost a quarter inch on my waist and a noticeable improvement in composition in the mirror - AND I missed too many workouts due to life happening. One major plus is my mood was good taking this; I didn't feel deprived or 'jacked'. I had a good solid well-being feeling. This is a long-term supplement. I would recommend committing to a few containers and seeing it through. It's good dietary support.

jgentner3's Rating
Raspberry

I started using this product when it first came out to help me burn fat. Although as I did more research on this product I decided to use this all year. So when I bulked up I used this product and I definitely would have to say this product helped me stay lean! I had very minimal fat gain. This product gets the job also while I was dieting this made me shred down it helped make my 6 pack visible.

Brknwrds's Rating
Raspberry

Started taking this approximately a week ago to help with some stubborn pounds (15 in total). I'm really impressed so far. With good cardio/lift regimen I've noticed this has helped take an additional .5 to 1 lb off more than I was getting on my own. With a good lower-cal high protein diet this is working. Also noticed that it doesn't have any yucky side effects. I'm VERY sensitive which is why I can't take a stim at all. This is all good. Also had one cheat meal this week and still lost. So far so great. Will update at my goal.

SashKat08's Rating

This was my third and final try at the product. The first two times I never did a full cycle and I didn't really watch my food...so I couldn't give an honest review. This time I cleaned up my diet and religiously took this...Practically no results. My boyfriend has amazing results on it, so it works for some...just not for me.

whitsimpson's Rating
Raspberry

This product has not once upset my stomach, which has happened every other time I have taken a product like this. The slight raspberry taste is kind of pleasant as well. I take it with the Super HD and I haven't really lost any noticeable amount of weight though.

JKSickles's Rating
Raspberry

Good taste, works amazing with stacking super. I had already been taking the super hd, added the clk and results have gone through the roof. A must have if your trying to cut weight or stuck at a certain number on the scale!

pwashere's Rating
Raspberry

I took this with Super HD Cellucor, fantastic results, highly recommended. Even without the HD it's a great stim free product!