Cellucor CLK Reviews

7.9
Good

InfiniteRecomp's Rating
Raspberry

I tried out a 60 count for a couple weeks and got some results - not huge, but they were there. I lost a quarter inch on my waist and a noticeable improvement in composition in the mirror - AND I missed too many workouts due to life happening. One major plus is my mood was good taking this; I didn't feel deprived or 'jacked'. I had a good solid well-being feeling. This is a long-term supplement. I would recommend committing to a few containers and seeing it through. It's good dietary support.

jgentner3's Rating
Raspberry

I started using this product when it first came out to help me burn fat. Although as I did more research on this product I decided to use this all year. So when I bulked up I used this product and I definitely would have to say this product helped me stay lean! I had very minimal fat gain. This product gets the job also while I was dieting this made me shred down it helped make my 6 pack visible.

Brknwrds's Rating
Raspberry

Started taking this approximately a week ago to help with some stubborn pounds (15 in total). I'm really impressed so far. With good cardio/lift regimen I've noticed this has helped take an additional .5 to 1 lb off more than I was getting on my own. With a good lower-cal high protein diet this is working. Also noticed that it doesn't have any yucky side effects. I'm VERY sensitive which is why I can't take a stim at all. This is all good. Also had one cheat meal this week and still lost. So far so great. Will update at my goal.

SashKat08's Rating

This was my third and final try at the product. The first two times I never did a full cycle and I didn't really watch my food...so I couldn't give an honest review. This time I cleaned up my diet and religiously took this...Practically no results. My boyfriend has amazing results on it, so it works for some...just not for me.

whitsimpson's Rating
Raspberry

This product has not once upset my stomach, which has happened every other time I have taken a product like this. The slight raspberry taste is kind of pleasant as well. I take it with the Super HD and I haven't really lost any noticeable amount of weight though.

JKSickles's Rating
Raspberry

Good taste, works amazing with stacking super. I had already been taking the super hd, added the clk and results have gone through the roof. A must have if your trying to cut weight or stuck at a certain number on the scale!

pwashere's Rating
Raspberry

I took this with Super HD Cellucor, fantastic results, highly recommended. Even without the HD it's a great stim free product!

mlook1414's Rating

very goooood

smv77's Rating
Raspberry

So far so great with this product. NO weird feelings, or anything and it WORKS! Try it, you will like it. :)

jayhailey's Rating

This product makes you hot temperature wise no weight loss. would not recommend

chrisd00d's Rating
Raspberry

Added CLK to my current cutting efforts (GNC Amped Ripped Vita Pak with CLA, Thermo, and Water Pill). I was already making good progress with clean eating alone, but I found CLK helped to expedite the progress even more. An important thing to keep in mind is that CLK, even when stacked wither Super HD, WILL NOT override a bad diet -- I think CLK works with a good diet, but if you eat crap, you're going to get crap results.

allydonnell's Rating
Raspberry

Everyone said to use this product when you hit a plateau and the scale stopped moving. I stacked this with HD which is supposed to be the "Weightloss stack" I continued eating clean and working out 5-6 times a day while taking these supplements and lost 0 pounds. Wasted my money for sure

bodenhammer's Rating
Raspberry

Good results so far. It doesn't override a bad diet. Eating right is my biggest hurdle. This product really helps.

gill420's Rating
Raspberry

gill420 did not leave a written review for this product.

oronde17's Rating

Saw some serious changes when taking with HD

Michaelcleo's Rating

NOTICE and be WARNED that there is a very good version and a dud version ! On the front of the bottle in picture you can see the following list of ingredients. usa has cla keytones 7 keto carnitine And this is the good stuff and in conjunction with super hd and a low calorie diet and including exercise you will see amazing results ! The European clk is revised and missing ingredients so stay clear of EU Clk as it doesn't work, I know this tobe true as when I started my second bottle my weight slowed to a crawl, it wasn't till near end of second bottle that I realised my 1st bottle was a different type as it was from usa. Uk only has cla keytones carnitine And strange doses ;)

slammy212's Rating
Raspberry

slammy212 did not leave a written review for this product.

cloud0084's Rating
Raspberry

cloud0084 did not leave a written review for this product.

maxstark's Rating

Really like this product, and saw results fast.

ammnmfx1979's Rating

working for me but its action is weak .