Cellucor CLK Reviews

Breakthrough Toning & Sculpting Support Enhanced with a Sweet Raspberry Flavor*

Good
7.8

CaroShruggs's Rating

It improved my metabolism, however I do stack it to compliments my weight loss. I've dropped 6 pounds the first week. I like it so far.

TheCakeMix's Rating

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

jhova313's Rating
Raspberry

it helps when u stack with others

knewman5525's Rating

I enjoy taking this product; however, eating properly is a MUST. There are no ways to get healthy by spending money. On that note I add, these CLKs are slightly expensive,

medoom6g's Rating
Raspberry

one of the best fat burner on the market

SallyGran's Rating

The flavor was really great. I like that it is stimulant free. I dropped 6% of my body fat with this product in about 3 weeks!! which is great, because I am 12 weeks out...So it's crunch time, and this little baby definitely delivers.

AngelinaBrolie's Rating
Raspberry

AngelinaBrolie did not leave a written review for this product.

JakeDDB's Rating
Raspberry

Great addition to Cellucor Super HD. Started the CLK about a week after the HD and definitely noticed a difference. Appetite was curbed even more and Increased sweat during workouts. Would recommend if you're looking for that extra boost to get those cuts you wants.

AlexCane's Rating

I just started taking this product and I am very impressed. Easy to swallow and very effective.

Milla532's Rating
Raspberry

Works well, helped me reduce body fat in my 30 day cut but make sure you research everything in it. I believe the majority of my success was the work put in, not supplements but it probably helped.

blazeroman's Rating
Raspberry

blazeroman did not leave a written review for this product.

Chell2313's Rating

Chell2313 did not leave a written review for this product.

ThorneMD's Rating
Raspberry

A bit pricey, but it works well ... and having to only have to take 1 pill vs 2-3 is an added bonus.

mkasunick's Rating
Raspberry

I did notice that my stomach was flatter and my appetite was curbed pretty well while on this. However, it gives me the same results as any CLA formula I've taken, and those are much cheaper. I just got a 3 month supply of CLA for half as much as a one month supply as this. Does it work great? Absolutely. Worth the extra money? Not so much.

deshankennedy1's Rating
Raspberry

I used this product along with Jym Shred and I love the results that I have gotten. Within one month of using, I lost 8lbs and 3% bf so I'm def. going to continue and increase my cardio to lost 12lbs this month as a challenge to myself. @ $2.00 per serving, CLK is a bit pricey but if results are your desire then it was very worth every bit of it. The pills are large but drink it with your favorite juice and you should ok with it. I would have rated this a product a 10/10 if it wasn't so pricey per serving but I gave it a 8/10 because I know they work!

AustinX56's Rating
Raspberry

Works good, but if your looking for faster results take super HD, but it did melt the fat around my waist and mid section,

Au Natural's Rating

I noticed no difference from this product and lost nothing on a very clean diet.

randomkokonut's Rating
Raspberry

I had taken CLA in the past and it gave me a upset stomach. These did not. I would buy them again.

rkpisano's Rating

Love it! Lost 2lbs in 2 weeks (I'm pretty small already 5'7" 125lb) and I am only taking 2 pills in the morning and gradually increasing the dosage. Taste is really good even as it digests. Easy to swallow the pills and for me, no crazy side effects. Great product and has really helped me tone up and lean out.

Ginaflores78's Rating

Ginaflores78 did not leave a written review for this product.