Cellucor C4 Reviews

Good
Strawberry Margarita
1-20 of 3,929 Reviews

ddeisadz's Rating

One of the best pre workouts I have had! Started taking c4 consistently couple months ago and have drastically improved my workout motivation and endurance. Drinking it on the way to the gym and mixing it in ice cold water while listening to some Eminem gives you an amazing mental pump! And the fruit punch for sure is worth it!

yannad31's Rating

I take this product at least half an hour before work out. It does not give me the jitters as with Jack 3D and I get to push through my work out with lots of energy. I definitely recommend this product.

Logothetis018's Rating

At first was a little skeptical of buying this based off of some of the reviews, which were negative. First off, I will say that I have tried the Jacked 3D which came out 4 years ago when I first started weight training in HS and remember how much energy that stuff gave me which was, TOO MUCH! I will say that C4 works great! It is a very balanced product which gives me plenty of energy without a ton of caffeine and sugar, which isn't good for you at all. I took two scoops and I felt like Superman, it gave me tons of strength and energy to kill my workout. I believe that this product is good for burning fat as well. Regardless of what people say about it, it really works great for me! It also tastes AMAZING where as JACKED 3D tastes like a bunch of chemicals.

BigShiid's Rating

I like this product. It aids in getting a good pump, but I'm starting to feel I need more to get the same pump I was getting when I first began using it. It's also among the better tasting pre-workouts I 've had. I'm currently using this product now.

xman1813's Rating

A great pre-workout for beginners who need a little boost with motivation in the gym. I was a huge fan of the previous generation of C4, I felt like it really gave me some solid strength gains as opposed to lifting without it, but I feel that the new formula is somewhat weaker in comparison to the old one, and the skin-tingling effect is twice as strong. Though not as good as the old version, it still gave me some of the motivation I needed, and a stronger NO pump, at the cost of more irritated skin. Not the best pre-workout, but it still gets the job done.

buddalex's Rating
Pink Lemonade

C4 is good if you have never taken pre-workout before, you build tolerance to it very easily.

SamScudder's Rating

SamScudder did not leave a written review for this product.

spwaters's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

redrocklife's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I have to admit I was sceptical when the new 4th gen came out ..... I was in love with the 3rd gen. but the new formula is fantastic !! 2 scoops definitely needed for max stim power , I throw one scoop into my mouth, chase it with water ( the flavor is awesomely potent that way ) then 10-15min later throw down the 2nd scoop then ZING it's doing something , anything time !! workouts are definitely longer and more intense and trail runs more powerful. combine this product with a phat shaker full of Alpha Aminos and you've got an amazing pump and endurance ahead of you !!! the veins in my shoulders bust out with this combo. definitely my favorite pre-workout by far !!!

haevynhug's Rating
Pink Lemonade

C4 was the first pre-workout I have ever tried, because I've always heard good reviews. I bought the watermelon flavor at first. I couldn't stand to drink it.. SOOOOO sweet! However, I did purchase the pink lemonade and that didn't taste too terrible. But I didn't really feel an energy kick from this preworkout. I switched brands.

Inkedwifey95's Rating
Blue Razz

So I decided to switch up my pre work out cause I was starting to build a tolerance to the one I was using before hand. The flavor was amazing, I opened the tub and it reminded me of fun dip. It mixed really well. The only down side is that I didnt get a good pump like I did with my other powder (I was using six star explosion) but I did get the *tingles* and thats one thing I do look for. Over all I would buy this again, I may just need to up my dosage.

pot7000Primo's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

First I will say that if you take a double dose of this product it is effective. Single dose for me did nothing. I got the sample packs 1 fruit punch and 2 icy blue razz. Both flavors tasted and smelled like chemicals and was quite gross. The powder does not fully dissolve either. I would not buy it but as I said it can be effective.

aashishaj's Rating
Blue Razz

Don't know if it was just me but it was a waste of money. Could work better if you stacked if with some other pre workout

JodyReid's Rating

JodyReid did not leave a written review for this product.

RogerHayden's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Worked well, bu didnt like the taste.

liamhope's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Everyone in my gym was raving about this product so i decided to give it a try. The taste was unbelievable but as far as focus, energy, and pumps i was not blown away. overall a good product but i think there are better ones out there. if you are looking for something that tastes great and gives you a bit of a boost then this may be for you. However, if you're looking for good pumps and off the charts energy and focus this would not be my first recommendation.

laurennnb's Rating

Best pre-workout! All the flavors except mojito were wonderful! After trying to use it a couple of times, I just gave the mojito tub away. Watermelon is by far the best flavor in my opinion! Almost as good as a jolly rancher.

sunstrat50's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Decent pre-workout, but lost it's effectiveness after a few weeks. No issues with shakes or trembles though, the energy was definitely good energy.

jacobbmiller44's Rating

Tasted absolutley awful and I had no boost what so ever. Glad I just got the sample version and did not buy it

gkett918's Rating
Pink Lemonade

C4 is one of the tastier preworkouts I've taken, but definitely hurts the wallet. There are other equal, if not better products that don't give you the shakes like this does. I will give cellucor this though- I had some pretty good pumps while I used it.

1-20 of 3,929 Reviews