Cellucor C4 Reviews

Strawberry Margarita
Pink Lemonade
9.7
Berry Bomb
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!
Peach Mango
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 4,295 Reviews

jesseweinrich's Rating

Over all I am very happy with this product. Gives me the energy I need after a long work day to get into the gym and rip it up. It lasts as long as I need it to since most days I have just over an hour to get my workout in before the kids need to be picked up. But the days where I get more time it still works. I have no complaints at all.

Zhenarkhalifa's Rating
Watermelon

very good and simple pre workout very good flavor, lots of energy and a very good endurance although it the ingredients are not that much but it its an awsome pre workout i love pre workouts and this is my favourite one.

corrilove's Rating

I tried this product when it first hit the shelves and everyone was raging over it, dying to get their hands on a jug - with all the hype C4 was receiving, I thought this product would deliver. sadly I was mistaken. I was disappointed with the overall performance of this preworkout. The flavour was mediocre, I tried fruit punch and it tasted like a fake juice concentrate powder with artificial sweeteners, not ideal... I personally also found this product gave a fast, hard pump of energy (approx. within 10 minutes of full consumption) however it didnt last overly long. I'd say the pump lasted about 20 minutes, before I began yawning and losing focus of my workout. Great for a quick crossfit/endurance training session, but I wouldn't recommend this product for your everyday basic gym training. side note: I tried this product when it was first released - I imagine they've tweaked the ingredients to improve the product, however the first time was so unpleasant its very unlikely I'd try this preworkout again, even after being modified.

arpitnain's Rating

arpitnain did not leave a written review for this product.

Barbellzfordays's Rating

The best flavor by far is pink lemonade. C4 gives you an intense rush of energy, no crash, and you have amazing workouts without feeling tired.

pumpyouup28's Rating

I tried a sample of this pre-work in cherry limeade. Flavor was awesome, tastes exactly like a cherry limeade. However, there was a slight aftertaste/feeling of dry mouth during my workout. As for results, it wasn't anything crazy, but it did put out some noticeable energy.

skinnyjules's Rating

skinnyjules did not leave a written review for this product.

atalton's Rating
Blue Razz

I have never used a pre-workout! I read some reviews and thought what the heck and there was a sale going on, so I got some. This stuff made me tingle from head to toe, made my entire body feel numb even my face, scared the **** out me LOL! Keep in mind this is the first time I'm taking this. I told myself to suck it up and push through, I did and my workout was great! The tingling eventually wore off mid workout and I felt like I could have gone another two hours after the hour and a half I've already done. I've been taking it going on three weeks and I do not get the tingles as much or as intense from when I first started using it. I will stick with this for the time being and see what happens!

baxness's Rating

baxness did not leave a written review for this product.

sethgallen's Rating

Hands down this stuff kicks ***. I havent tried any other preworkout because I dont feel like I need to. I am very satisfied with this. I was told by many of my friends to use this product and I am happy with my decision to do so. It mixes so easy you dont even have to use a blender bottle. This preworkout isnt so strong you get jittery and it gets the job done. Perfect in my opinion. This product actually helps me get motivation for working out. I see a lot more benefits from my lifting as opposed to cardio using this but maybe thats just me. Also this stuff tastes like Gatorade or kool aid! Love it

jumpmanjumpman's Rating
Blue Razz

Taking this pre workout for a couple years now. It's easy to find anywhere so why not. It's still explosive and I get high energy boosts from C4.

Enigmatic1318's Rating
Orange

I've been working out 8 years so far, and I've tried until now NO Explode, Superpump 250, Max, 3.0, Jack3d and Assault. My favorite was Superpump 3.0 because of the insane intensity it game me, although after the workout finished I had some powerful crashes. What I like the most in C4, is that it really gives me an nice steady level of energy and focus which I can maintain throughout my whole workout without any crash at all. It's not that huge spike of energy and then crash. So I think I will stick to this pre-workout for quite a long time, since it made my workouts much easier to cope with, and the strength gains are very nice too. P.S. (Actually my review is for C4 Extreme)

briancrowe's Rating
Watermelon

briancrowe did not leave a written review for this product.

Cmace3666's Rating
Blue Razz

Cmace3666 did not leave a written review for this product.

nigelhume03's Rating

Fantastic product. Real Buzz, great price, taste good.

gilmartinmatt's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I'm somewhat new to supplementing, and my personal trainer suggested taking this stuff to offset fatigue I was experiencing. It really works incredibly well. Some people report a tingling sensation- I don't get that (I use one scoop and I weigh 250). I do find the ability to sustain a long, hard cardio workout to be incredible. For the past few weeks I've been swimming 1500 meters followed by a 12-15 mile mountain bike ride. On days I use the C4 I find that I have no problem maintaining a high-intensity pace for 90 minutes. On days I don't use it, I'm definitely dragging and I'm literally needing a nap afterwards. Would highly recommend, I don't see any negative side effects other than there's a lot of caffeine, so you might get a bit hyper (but you'll want that if you use this properly).

Fchacon's Rating

They said it was explosive, and it is!!

klek11's Rating
Lemon Lime

klek11 did not leave a written review for this product.

westcyde's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I love C4. I dont currently use it because there are pre work outs that have a better profile of ingredients out there. But, nothing gives me a pump like C4. I purchase it once in a while and use it on arm day. Havent tried any of the new versions of C4, but I'd like to.

SebastianFaust's Rating
Berry Bomb

SebastianFaust did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 4,295 Reviews