Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange
1-20 of 3,329 Reviews

jghobson's Rating

Best pre workout ever created IMO (and I've tried them all!) The small scoop is very easy to stomach, great value with 60 servings, immediate energy and pump. What stands out is the crazy boost in motivation (energy blend is best on the market). I recently tried JYM pre, but after a week of crappy workouts and feeling sick at the gyn, back to C4 and its night and day better. Highly recommend C4!!

armoleas's Rating

Great pwo. gives energy and pump. recommended

bigkev24's Rating
Watermelon

Could feel this preworkout start kicking in after only 10 minutes. One of the best I've had, even better than jack3d! definitely recommend this to everybody!

Jlopret's Rating

To start off i love c4 the energy you get out of it and the tingle you get from it. I've been taking it for about 4 months now and i stopped feeling energy no tingle or anything. i started out taking 1-2 scoops and now thinking more scoops more energy but 5 scoops didn't cut it at all.

gabwebsite's Rating

gabwebsite did not leave a written review for this product.

deben's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

deben did not leave a written review for this product.

tjrobbins91's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I love C4. I usually take 1.5-2 scoops. I switched from Arnold (awful taste and absolutely no tingle, or energy), to N.O. Xplode, to C4. The strawberry margarita isn't the greatest flavor but it was worth it for the tingle, pump, and energy. The icy blue razz tastes like a blue raspberry lollipop and gives great tingle and focus. I will stick with C4 until it stops working for me.

Sp1nks24's Rating

Sp1nks24 did not leave a written review for this product.

Au Natural's Rating
Green Apple

Taste is excellent, a bit sour - which I love. I'm very sensitive to caffeine, but this stuff does not make me jittery. Instead give me a burning tingly feeling that I can only compare to no flush Niacin, but not nearly as extreme. My only gripe is the punch doesn't last very long.

JHorne86's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Pre workouts never give me a ton of energy but this takes the edge off after a long work day. Also for a pre workout dosnt taste bad.

tkelley1996's Rating

Only pre workout I'll use.

Dwreck4342's Rating
Pineapple

This product rocks. I get up and work out at 5 AM and you can feel the energy running through your veins. It helps you push out that extra rep and the beta alanine gets your blood flowing cutting back on muscle fatigue. The flavors are great and don't hurt your stomach. Be sure to drink plenty of water since it contains creatine. Implement this into your pre workout and you won't be disappointed.

madden1912's Rating

Great product! Can't go wrong with C4 if you're new to pre workouts and lookin for somethin good. I've tried several including Jack3d, Mr. Hyde, X fit trainer, Iron Pump, N. O. Explode, and Super Pump Max. Not that these are bad products. C4 is just my personal favorite. Love the Orange Dreamsicle!!!

Bambooking99's Rating

I'm the guy that goes to the gym and never completes a workout because I usually run out of energy and quit while I'm ahead, just to return the next day and repeat. This is actually the first pre workout supplement I've tried other than muscle milk pre mixed protein shakes. And I gotta say it works! I was a bit skeptical about creatine because of the water gains, but a trainer at the gym recommended I try c4. Just a 5 serving to see how it works. Well, I just bought a 30 serving tub. I like the energy it gives me and I've never been so focused and it tastes great. Might not use it for the full eight week limit, due to my skepticism about water gains, but I like it.

lakeoffire800's Rating

lakeoffire800 did not leave a written review for this product.

meholton's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I really liked this pre-workout and the flavor was great. I found myself having to take about 1.5 servings to get the necessary pump I was looking for during my workout, but still would rate this product high in comparison to other pre-workouts I have tried.

Cassidy05's Rating
Pineapple

Tastes great! Gave me a lot of energy and focus for even the toughest workouts.

CollinOB23's Rating

One of my favorite pre-workout choices. Unlike other pre-workouts, it never gets old; you always feel the energy and the pump. And you can't beat the deals on BB.com where you can get about 3 of them for the price of 1.5 of them.

titothepimp2's Rating

titothepimp2 did not leave a written review for this product.

jay96sportster's Rating
Pineapple

After trying so many pre-workouts, my tolerance is high. My very first pre-workout was C4, and I remember it tasting awesome and delivering great energy. This is still true today although I have to take 2 scoops to get the effect. I was surprised that I did get a good flush from it! Still a quality product that can be dosed easily for beginners and junkies like myself! Still one of the best tasting pre-workouts you will find.

1-20 of 3,329 Reviews