Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Watermelon
Sweet Tea
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
1-20 of 3,441 Reviews

Benniecha's Rating

Do not recomend this product! No pump,no increase in strenght and energy...took 2 scoops the next day but still nothing. Verry BAD!! Taste was pretty good...but im not looking for a juice im looking for some real pre workout.

SnottyByNature's Rating
Orange

I love this PWO. The 2 flavors I've tasted are great and not overly fake-sweet (orange and fruit punch). It gives me a nice subtle pump for my workouts without giving me crazy sweats, heart palpitations, or stomach upset. To me C4 feels like a natural boost of energy, not the jittery spike of energy from other PWO's I've tried. It is perfect for my needs.

spacejim67's Rating

Ok so now I have started trying this, Green apple taste ehh. Not a fan of anything green apple but was ok, Blue Razz excellent as for the rush, well I'm so accustomed to some of these I need 2 scoops and its a real good focus and length. No jitters, no tingling. If you know me I hate watermelon flavored anything but watermelon itself. I only gave it a 9 because it really tasted like the candy, even though I don't like the candy its exact.

moon90's Rating

Not strong enough at all, had to take multiple scoops to feel anything. Good introductory pre-workout for those new to pwo supps.

miahdawg's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Worked fantasticly for a while, stuff made me want to bench press cars. Now it just seems to be enough to give me a little more than usual.

alt150's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

taste is ok, but what is real thing, that it WORKS! With no some weird kicks in, just easy,drink half hour before gym, and your training goes as you've planed. and after 2 weeks of using C4, I've increased in body mass and in weight i push. Great product!

jshiner14's Rating
Orange

C4 Extreme is absolutely amazing! I've tried several pre-workouts and none compare to this. It provides the initial boost to get in the gym and the extra endurance to stay in the gym! I can feel the blood flow throughout my body which makes the pump so much more intense! Flavors aren't bad either. Orange tastes like a giant vitamin C shot! Definitely recommend this product to all lifters beginning to experienced!

Caitlin904's Rating

I love love love the C4 Extreme. It gets me pumped for my workouts with just the right amount of beta-alanine that makes me not want to stretch my face off, but aids me with the recovery that I need to push it in the gym. All the flavors I have tried taste great and I would definitely recommend them.

danielmoo's Rating
Sweet Tea

I have been using Cellucor C4 extreme for about 5 months now. Honestly, I haven't tried many other PWO products because this one works so well for me. I get the mental clarity, the focused energy, decreased fatigue, and the B-A tingles that I love. There is a reason that this is an extremely well-known product, as well as being the 3rd best seller on this site. I was waiting for the Sweet Tea flavor to arrive on bb.com, and I purchased it as soon as it did. The flavor is great. Maybe not a Crystal Light or Lipton sweet tea flavor, but a very nice departure from the regular overdone fruit flavors. Icy Blue Razz is also delicious, as confirmed by the many positive reviews. I can't wait to try some other C4 flavors in the near future.

Sven33's Rating
Green Apple

Sven33 did not leave a written review for this product.

firasghantous's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

my own experience with this supplement is not that good,i did gave me horrible when i took it and didn't really energized my work out i will stuck to my best nuclear x from Met-rx,i don't recommend it and i wouldn't buy it again but i still give 6 over all

marlyperez's Rating
Watermelon

marlyperez did not leave a written review for this product.

plamann33's Rating

This is my favorite preworkout to take for intense lifting. Gives me a great pump and I always recommend C4 before anything else for preworkouts. I have tried others and nothing is as consistent and effective as C4.

ATW90's Rating

I've tried other pre-workouts but nothing had me focused and pumped to lift like C4. This is truly a top of the line pre workout product and the flavors are amazing. I got a Buy 2 get 1 free deal from bodybuilding.com and tried green apple, icy blue razz and strawberry margarita. All 3 flavors were amazing with strawberry margarita being my favorite. I'd take 2 scoops of C4 about 30 minutes before going to the gym and right as I pull into the gym parking lot every time I could feel the rush and pump from this awesome preworkout. Would recommend to anyone.

WCotton13's Rating
Strawberry Margarita
Green Apple

WCotton13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Faster400's Rating

I am full on addicted to C4 I will take it every day of the week. The taste is delicious and it won't bother your stomach like other pre workouts. Theres a ton of great flavors so I never get bored of it. Gets me to where I need to go for my workouts. I also created the C4Loko which I'm sure those of you who are 21+ can figure that out

AlexCane's Rating

I like how this product makes you so alert and focussed without a crash afterwards. I even had some C4 on my drive home today after working a busy night shift at the hospital

clubstav's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

There are many fine preworkout supplements out there. Some of them come and go. C4 Extreme has over years stable consistency and always somewhere you can come back to after trying the others. Almost all have the same ingredients more or less as there are no real secrets on the market but it is a matter of finding the right recipe in combining them. C4 Extreme's success is exactly in that they have created the perfect bind between AdvantraZ (synephrine) with the other ingredients and that is why I say that this is a very consistent supplement which I s****est always to have a stock of.

MRRUSSO's Rating

This tasted good...although it was a little sweet. I had to water it down. I tried the watermelon which was tastey. It gave me a great JOLT which made me hit the weights hard. The first week it worked well, but I found that after a while I didn't get that same "jolt" anymore. I suppose this works best if you cycle it. Take a week off, and go back to it for maximum results.

robbyrobertson's Rating
Pink Lemonade

First of all let me start by saying this is probably one of the best tasting pwo ive ever tried. It gave me a good amount of energy to get through my workouts also gave me a pretty good pump during

1-20 of 3,441 Reviews