Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Mojito - Exclusive!
6.5
Lemon Lime
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
7.7
Orange
1-20 of 3,175 Reviews

bradandblake's Rating
Pineapple

Love it! Easy to drink and mix and it works! I've also tried adding some dextrose and ice chips and it tastes like a sno-cone! The workouts are about the same as the rest of the C4 extreme, obviously a good pump and loads of immediate energy.

klagerquist's Rating

Hands down the best Pre I've used. Some people won't like the tingle but this stuff makes me feel like Bruce Banner for 60+ minutes during my workouts. The flavor is by far the best tasting as well. After about a month it body got used to it so you definitely have to cycle. 9/10

ahmadyassin's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

ahmadyassin did not leave a written review for this product.

AustinX56's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

AMAZING! gives me the perfect amount of energy without making me feel jittery. I stack it with NO3 and its the best pump EVER! looking to try new flavors, I take this and the same flavor with the alpha amino so im blue razzed out.... but its does taste better then the amino. A little sweet tho.

Superfly1399's Rating

Superfly1399 did not leave a written review for this product.

andre1024's Rating
Green Apple

Green Apple taste great. I get great energy and pumps. Mixes well.

kevin7117's Rating

Product Presentation – The bottle has a nice reflective silver color. The only thing I didn't like was I felt there should be either another mini or larger silica packet in there to keep the powder dry. Taste – The flavor reminded me a lot of a mild orange kool aid taste. It was not as tart as the normal orange c4 and had a slight creamy taste with the orange. Mildly sweet without a sharp tart. It was very easy to drink. 8/10 Mixability – When the powder is still fine and almost white like color i.e. when it first shipped, it mixes very easily and with minimal effort. A spoon or even swirling would mix the product well in water. 9/10 Side Effects – Regardless of how hydrated I was, I had nausea after taking this product. Granted I had the full 2 scoops each time, it was consistent unless I took only 1 scoop. The nausea did subside after I drank a bunch of water AFTER the pwo. The nausea was not severe, but manageable. I noticed that even if I didn't a lot of drink water after the pwo, it still went away after I got a set or two in. I liked that I did not get any GI upset like I do with some PWO drinks. Price –The value per dose was reasonable. Overall I found I liked ordering the smaller can size than the large one mainly because the powder was more prone to clumping in the container unless you finish the can within a month. The stack with whey at BB makes a better value than just buying the pwo itself. Results - The results were very consistent. I felt a nice clean spurt of energy which lasted about an hour for me. No hard crash or anything. I still felt good for the rest of the day. I could tell when it was kicking in even on days I couldn't feel the caffeine buzz because I felt the beta alanine tingles. I was physically able to add on at least 10-25 lbs more than cold turkey. Pump/Vascularity - The pumps were good like a 8/10. I was able to complete my circuits with only 1-2 minutes of rest between exercises with 4-5 sets per exercise. Vascularity increase was noticeable and pumps were big. Maybe an overall temporary 10% increase in size that lasted for several hours. Mood/Focus - My mood was not really affected anything other than what I would get from drinking some star bucks. When I first started the tub, I did have a noticeable increase in focus. As time went on, I became tolerant to the stimulants and was unable to notice big gains in focus other than what I was already getting from my music.

Dinger2008's Rating
Green Apple

This is one of my favorite PWO and luckily I found it in a stack with cor performance whey! I knew the whey was good so I figured why not try it! Long story short I loved the green apple flavor taste similar to a liquefied jolly rancher not too sweet and def nice pump and added focus in the gym no crash was the winner for me will continue to buy and likewise recommend to anyone I see or speak to! Great company all around from costumer service to unbelievable tastes! Keep it up Cellucor!

dardog1's Rating

Best pre workout so far love it good product keep 3 on hand at all times

paulineb's Rating

I love this stuff. I've used a lot of different kinds but I always go back to c4

FilmGuyJ's Rating

I love C4... I take this for about a month to 2 months at a time and it definitely ignites my energy levels before a workout. It also gives me a noticeable amount of focus and the added bonus of a boost of strength in late reps. My body does adapt to in afar 3-4weeks though and while most benefits remain, the energy seems to taper off, so I recommend taking it in cycles and be sure to go without it for a couple weeks between orders. Strawberry Margarita is offensively delicious... Mojito is good, but a little too minty for my tastes. I was totally over it about halfway through my tub. Not entirely bad tho. Fruit Punch is also insanely good... I need to try Icy Blue Razz & Orange next.

nicboy07's Rating

Great pre workout drink, definitely one of my favorite. Great energy and focus throughout entire workout.

DaveBraley's Rating
Orange

DaveBraley did not leave a written review for this product.

FredyResponds's Rating
Watermelon

I finally got myself to buy this product and based on my first go at it, I do not think I will buy any other pre-workout but Cellucor's C4 Extreme. I absolutely love it! I bought the 30 servings Watermelon flavor and I am now obsessed with it. I was an N.O.-Xplode fan and after I finished my last tub of the old formula I decided to cycle off and in the meantime look and research for a new one. C4 was on my list of the ones I was looking into. I was hesitant until I read the reviews and I was convinced that this would be my new PWO. But I had no idea how much I would love it! It dissolves well in 6oz. of water and it tastes great! I'll definitely look to try other flavors, but Watermelon seems to be a solid flavor across other brands for me. I immediately saw results during my workout. I increased my reps and added more weight to my lifts. This is before it reached it's maximum effect, mind you. By then I was already pushing and striving for more. I got that tingly feeling that I like and I felt more and more focused throughout my workout. By the end of my workout, I was absolutely spent! I had no idea I had pushed myself that much until I mentioned it to my girlfriend, who also tried it and loved it! I had energy for hours on end, which is awesome because I work 12 hour days and even though I don't take it before I head out to work, I certainly feel its effects. I will recommend this to anyone who asks for my opinion about it. I can't wait to hit the gym again.

cyndilamica's Rating

This is my go to pre-workout! Always tastes great, easy to down fast, and overall gives me just the right amount of energy to lift heavy. The only downside I have is you sort of build a tolerance to it, the more you lift and use it, so occasionally I need 1.5 scoops.

Derek1983's Rating
Pineapple

Since I've started taking supplements cellucor and rsp have delivered the best results. C4 is no exception. I felt great while taking this! Plenty of energy and focus.

brantleyrutz's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I've tried both the Blue Raspberry and the Strawberry Margarita and both are great. (Strawberry Margarita is my favorite.) It is by far the best pre-workout I've used. Gives you a great amount of energy and with the NO3 added in, it keeps you from getting fatigued during the workout. I highly recommend.

MNotarmaso's Rating
Watermelon

MNotarmaso did not leave a written review for this product.

jordankirkman's Rating

Love this stuff lemon lime flavor. Have my best workouts with c4 just 1-1/2 scoops 10 minutes before my workout, or take during a workout...then, boom! I become the most beastly aggressive person in the gym. Pretty easy to calm down afterwards with no crashing :-) I recommend everyone should try this stuff!

brad311's Rating

a very basic PWO for newbs who see others taking it want to buy it...dont be that guy and buy this simply because you see a cool guy at the gym taking it

1-20 of 3,175 Reviews