Cellucor C4 Reviews

Orange
1-20 of 3,846 Reviews

jdonohue11's Rating
Blue Razz

Probably my favorite pre-workout out there. Great stimulants, and good ratios. Cellucor always has great pre-workouts and the new generation are just as good. Easy to mix, starts to kick in about 15-20 minutes after taking it. don't really notice a crash unless you exceed 2 hours of hard lifting.

wingman4895's Rating
Blue Razz

C4 is absolutely phenomenal. Tried for the first time today (4/17/15) and what a difference it made. My workout didn't even feel like a work out. I breezed through it like nothing. Also noticed that I didn't get fatigued as much nor as quick as I normally would have. No fatigue means I can push myself harder and I am definitely excited to see where this product will help me to get. Cellucor, you've earned yourself a new customer

Samwilson052's Rating

Best pre workout I have used.

mprice777's Rating
Blue Razz

Really good stuff. Gives you the energy you need for when you'd normally be tired in your workout. Doesn't make me jittery and I haven't experienced any crashes afterwards. Only thing I've noticed is that I get kind of itchy when I do drink it, but I've heard that's common with pre workouts.

Summersalex646's Rating

Not the best pre I have used.

FloydLawton's Rating

i like this pre workout alotgave me some much needed focus.

5teeler57's Rating

I've used several of the C4 flavors. They aren't my favorite in flavor but one of my favorites for performance. They never fail to get me pumped for my workout. Never jittery but can definitely feel the tingle and blood flow with great pump after a serious workout. There will always be a canister in my cupboard.

GrindTime22's Rating

It's got a decent profile but I know they now have 2 new formulas out (one may be GNC exclusive) that include TeaCor, which I haven't tested out. It'll do the trick when you need some pre-workout energy and it's got just enough caffeine for me. The flavors are a bit sweet for my liking but it mixes well though sometimes I get a foam towards the end. This product is decent but maybe the newer ingredient additions will change my opinion, I'll have to get some samples and reevaluate.

AdrianMacs's Rating

Great preworkout! Headaches and bathroom breaks are what brought it down to a 8.

Flipperman2a2w's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I'm on the fence with pre-workouts, to be honest. In any case, it's nice to have something tasty to drink, before hitting the gym in the morning. I'm not sure if the other ingredients (besides caffeine) really do much, but I figure they can't hurt. I just wanted to review this product because I LOVE the flavor- it really does taste like orange dreamsicle, and I appreciate the fact that companies have moved beyond cherry, grape, and orange. I'm looking forward to trying the strawberry margarita flavor that I also ordered :)

xanaduyas's Rating

This product is AWESOME for a kick in the pants energy boost. Our workout time is after a long day of dealing with teenagers (both high school teachers), and by the time we hit the gym our kids have drained the energy about as low as it can go both mentally and physically. When we first looked at purchasing C4, we were warned that it was too strong for females... so we went with a lesser product. That product did not give us the boost we needed. Once we tried C4, we were hooked. It gives us the first RUSH that we need to get going, and stays strong through a full two-hour workout. The best flavor is the "Sweat Tea", but I think it has been discontinued.

msevans's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

I didn't feel this pre workout kick in, like I have with others. The Blue Razz flavor reminds me of rubitossin cough syrup I took when I was a kid. It did help me push through my workouts. I will probably purchase again

cbay316's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Flavors are great, but overall formula is merely just another Pre workout, typical 150 mg of caffeine, 1.6 g beta alanine. Nothing new or revolutionary but not a bad product, I only get if I get a protein stack and it's basically free, prob wouldn't buy myself but not bad either.

GEazy6's Rating

Best pump I've had in a long time. Easy mixing, and stuff gets me wild!

rway87's Rating

It was several years ago so I'm sure it has improved since then...especially considering they no longer have green apple flavor. It was a decent pre workout the first couple of weeks but then seemed less effective. Didn't like the flavor. Might try it again if I got a sample of new blends to compare.

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Watermelon
Icy Blue Razz

Was on this product before switching to Arnold's series. The product worked great at first, but it wears off fast. Also made me very itchy which Arnold's series pre workout does not. I can't say anything bad about this product except I wish the pre workout effect didn't die off as fast as it does. Watermelon flavor was my favorite and tasted the best.

BoltCrank's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I had never used a pre-workout before but this one came recommended and I certainly had a good experience with it. I felt some light tingling but it wasn't bad and otherwise it felt like it provided a clean, non-jittery boost to my energy and focus. Definitely helped get me over the hump on days when I really didn't feel like working out. I felt like it helped give some better pumps and overall workout performance, too. There were a few days where I took C4 but still felt pretty tired at the gym, but they were few and far between. Pink Lemonade flavor tasted better than I expected.

ajrangel23's Rating
Blue Razz

As the first pre-workout that I tried, it was a little much at first. I definitely feel the energy but the 'tingly' feeling can be a bit much. Overall it's a good product but may be not for me since I'm just starting out.

JimmyT22's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I have used C4 for a while. I have always been satisfied with the results, but the flavors were sometimes a little hard to swallow (for me). Strawberry Margarita changes all of that. It is delicious. I have a new favorite flavor.

Christobar's Rating

Im guessing people continue to choose C4 as their pre workout, which pre workouts alone are a gimmick full of stimulants and proprietary blends simply because they see it most often at their local thrift stores (any popular brand sold at thrift stores are trash) but do people even realize the crap they shove into these "pre workouts"? take niacin. just google it. anyone with ulcers, diabetes and a number of other health issues will have serious side effects taking C4 because of the niacin. taking niacin with alcohol in your system can cause serious liver damage. the warm, itchy, redness feeling is the niacin. basically. you don't NEED pre workouts. you just think you do, you're better off drinking coffee or popping a caffeine pill. go the healthier route. don't buy into the hype.

1-20 of 3,846 Reviews