Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange
1-20 of 2,915 Reviews

DRT26's Rating

I only take stims for early morning workouts and C4 helps me to get up and get going. I'll drink it as soon as I wake up and then chill out in my bed and read something for a few minutes to let it kick in and I'm ready to go. This gives you a little bit of the tingly feeling, but not too much. I'm almost always able to get that extra rep or two on this stuff. I've worked up to 2 scoops, probably won't go beyond that. As far as pump goes, it's already, I've used products that were more effective in that area, but the energy is what I use it for and it doesn't disappoint. I don't get a bad crash afterwards either. Overall, I good product.

BMoon85's Rating

Horrible, tasted like crap....

AaronG843's Rating

AaronG843 did not leave a written review for this product.

Morais87's Rating

Morais87 did not leave a written review for this product.

pdloshek's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Great pre-workout. I used blue razz for a long time and was talked into pineapple by a friend and its even better!

tara1984's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

tara1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

gregz5's Rating

Pretty awesome, I didn't want to try this initially because everybody uses it and I don't really like "popular" products that much, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Nice little niacin flush, good amount of caffeine, AKG, betaine, bit of creatine. Awesome pumps, solid pre workout all around. Also tastes AMAZING, especially with juice.

TGordz's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Great tasting pre workout, some energy, decent pump, not much focus cuz the energy is all jittery and stuff. Wasn't a huge fan but good pw to start off on.

Trance08's Rating

I have used about every pre workout on the market and nothing compares to C4. Great flavors, the pump i get is amazing. Small serving size is key to not having any stomach issues after taking. Great product. Thanks cellucor team

murderblacker's Rating

this stuff works. gives me the tingles though so dont use ifyour not used to taking preworkouts

palmernj's Rating
Watermelon
Icy Blue Razz

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

michael3510's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I live in Canada and I was disappointed with the Canadian version of C4 because it lacked Creatine Nitrate. However, when I was in the USA for a hockey tournament I purchased this product and brought it home. I used it both for my workouts and hockey and I can't believe the pumps and energy this product provides. I definitely have it up there with Scream and Assault as my favourite preworkout products. Strongly recommend

Chauna02's Rating

I am always looking for a pre- workout that delivers and something I won't build a tolerance to after a week. So far I am happy with C4- it tastes great and my workouts are longer and more intense.

bravotango1981's Rating

I've tried almost every flavor and have to say Pink Lemonade is my favorite, with Watermelon coming in a close second. Mojito and Green Apple are also very good. Icy Blue Razz is also very good (try mixing it with Alpha Amino Icy Blue Razz). I'm not crazy about the Fruit Punch (it's not bad, but I will never buy it again. I tried the Orange and was not impressed, and the Pineapple was so bad I took it back for a refund. C4 is a very good PWO. I have to take 2-4 scoops (high tolerance). I actually really like C4 as an energy drink replacement too. I work night shift, and I use to go through several energy drinks and coffees a night. C4 keeps me focused and awake at work and at the gym. I like how the scoops are very small. It makes mixing a lot easier. C4 is currently my favorite PWO. My second favorite PWO is MusclePharm's Assault.

DanieleMarie's Rating

This stuff works! I start feeling the all to familiar tingle/ich after only 15 mins and I feel kind of "primed" when I start my workout. One time I decided to workout without taking the C4 just to see if there was a difference...yeah, there was a difference. I just didnt feel up for it and my muscles felt the same. Flavor wise, orange is the best!! Strawberry Margarita was overly sweet for me and the Mojito had an off taste to it, but both were OK.

BigFlex2014's Rating

I'm not a big preworkout user, but once in a while I take them to switch things up. I bought a tub of C4 as it is very popular on here and with friends as well. I started with 1 one scoop like it said and felt nothing. I eventually worked my way up to 3 scoops and still felt nothing. I've felt more from a small cup of coffee to be honest. There were also no pumps or focus. Overall, I was just very let down. I tried using 3 scoops for a lot of workouts and it never seemed to work. Big waste of money. Only good thing I can say is it tasted pretty good. Other then that, no pumps energy or focus. Extremely overrated.

MikeDiesel99's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Love C4 so far, definitely helps with my workouts giving me a nice boost to get those extra reps and providing a good amount of energy. I usually take 1 1/2 to 2 scoops 20 minutes before my workout. Wasn't too crazy about the Icy Blue Razz flavor, but it's drinkable and I would like to try their other flavors. No negative side effects so far and feel great, I'd highly recommend it.

kbaldwin27's Rating

I've tried just about all the flavors of c4 and I have to say I love their products. I would suggest that you stack it with the NO3 to get that added pump. Out of all the pre-workouts I've tried (and I've tried a ton) c4 is by far the best tasting and most effective pre-workout available. I could never find one that actually taste good AND was effective, until i found c4. If you haven't tried it yet...do it!! you'll be glad you did.

odbornik's Rating

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

j808worm's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Been off PWO for about a few weeks now and today was my first day back on because my tub of C4 came in the mail. The last time I took C4 was when they had a different blend of ingredients. This new blend seemed just ok. Took 1 scoop since it was my first day back and was looking forward to the beta alanine tingles. However I felt nothing, only a little more focused. Pump was nothing spectacular either. I will try 2 scoops tomorrow.

1-20 of 2,915 Reviews