Cellucor C4 Reviews

Good
Strawberry Margarita
9.7
Berry Bomb
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!
Peach Mango
Orange
1-20 of 4,315 Reviews

whiciano's Rating
Green Apple - Exclusive!

i love this pre workout, favorite flavor green apple. Some people hate the tingling sensation, I already got used to it and I actually like that. It gives me that extra pump I need when needing to give the extra mile to complete my workouts.

Madiemm90's Rating

I absolutely love this product. I have a high tolarance to caffeine. This pre workout gives just that extra boost I need to push my self a little harder! Nothing that will make my heart feel like it's going crazy, yet powerful enough to give me the extra push I need. The flavor is amazing, and it is not hard on my stomach or anything! I would highly recommend it!

vicecityblake's Rating
Blue Razz

Blue razz tastes pretty good, can't go wrong. It's a solid pre workout I take on and off. Never upsets my stomach and I feel like i can go for 2 hours strong. I also feel stronger and leaner.

tassaz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Whenever I'm not feeling 100%, this pre-workout pumps me up and let's me hit my lifts with amazing intensity. Plus, the pink lemonade flavor tastes amazing and not too strong. Highly recommend.

Rtburwick's Rating

Rtburwick did not leave a written review for this product.

lexrea12's Rating

Effective yet tasteful pre-workout! Have you been looking for a quick, energizing caffeine boost before lifting? If you have, Cellucor C4 Pre-workout is right for you! Cellucor’s unique blend of ingredients is perfect for a variety of lifters whether you’re just starting out in the gym, or you compete in bodybuilding competitions. Despite the fact that I’m an avid coffee drinker, Cellucor C4 always gives me an incredible surge of energy before my lifts as well as a better muscle pump. While I have tried other pre-workouts, I always come back to Cellucor C4 due to the wide variety of unique flavors, the effectiveness and the high quality product I always receive. Taste: One of my favorite aspects of this pre-workout is the taste. Cellucor offers their pre-workout in 12 different flavors, my favorite being the pink lemonade. Some of the more unique flavors they offer include: green apple, orange dreamsicle and strawberry margarita. With so many different options to choose from, there is a flavor out there for everyone and it takes a while to get bored of the brand. Not only is the taste very good, the blend of ingredients used is designed to not leave any sort of “sandy” or “gritty” flavor in your mouth or the bottom of your shaker cup. I have tried other, less expensive pre-workouts that have not been as successful in coming up with that sort of ingredient blend; taking those pre-workouts seems more like a chore than doing something to help me have an intense workout. Effectiveness: The main ingredient in this pre-workout is beta-alaine which helps to delay muscle fatigue. Therefore, while this product is not used for long, cardio endurance training, it is great for interval and high resistance training! It also contains creatine nitrate, something not all pre-workouts contain, so it makes this product unique. Creatine helps increase muscle strength and size, while the nitrate helps to dissolve product, so there’s no grittiness at the bottom of your shaker bottle. Another important ingredient is arginine alphaketoglutarate (AKG) that works well with the nitrate to help blood flow to the muscles. A final marketed aspect of this product is the energy-boosting blend. This blend contains 150 mg of caffeine per serving and since I often take 2 servings (2 scoops), I’m able to get 300 mg of caffeine before my workout. While some people may not like the “feeling of bees under the skin” after taking this pre-workout, I don’t mind it because it gets my pumped and gives me the motivation to get through my entire workout. Quality: A downfall to this pre-workout is the price; each serving costs around $1. Since I sometimes require two scoops before my lift, this ends up costing me $2 per workout. I have found other pre-workouts on the market that cost anywhere between $0.65-$0.85 per serving, a significantly lower price. However, these products do not contain as high quality ingredients as those found in Cellucor’s C4, resulting in not feeling as much of a surge in energy. Cellucor offers the ability to order a 5-serving “trial” of any flavor, which is great if you want to try a new flavor but not ready to commit to 30 or 60 servings. If lifting is something you’re passionate about, I would definitely recommend Cellucor’s C4 Pre-workout! While the cost is on the higher end, it is definitely worth it, in my opinion. With Cellucor’s C4 Pre-workout, you’ll get a great tasting, effective and high quality source of quick energy to help you push through your workout.

CaraCrit's Rating

I love C4, taste great and is effective. i just wish it was a little more potent

tomkirkland605's Rating

The best pre-workout I have tried so far. Doesn't make your stomach upset. I feel like I go harder and longer. When I take C4 I have to kick myself out of the gym. You won't be disappointed. Flavor is on point too. I don't have to slam it while holding my breath. 2 scoops in a tall glass of water.

MasonTopa's Rating

After using other pre-workouts and getting recommended this, I was very disappointed. This product isn't trash though, for instance, this product works great for some of my friends and they enjoy the taste. However, for a few of my friends and I, it does absolutely nothing and tastes terrible (one of my friends can't even finish drinking it). I would only recommend this for someone who is starting out and hasn't taken pre-workout before.

BJJGyrl's Rating
Blue Razz

I got a sample of this product to try. It mixes well, tastes good so you don't need to slam it down like a shot, gives you a nice tingling feeling and energy without feeling like your heart is going to explode. I had an amazing workout with both heavy weights and circuits.

Ricman552's Rating

Taste is good, but for me dosent work that much, give me just a high like caffeine. Still looking for "my" pre-workout. Like Jym but too expensive. 1 mr vortex, just a high again

rportland's Rating

Really disappointed with the 30 serving option. I received a 5 serving sample, and I loved it all 5 times I took it pre-workout. My workouts were more intense, and I felt pumped. I haven't felt the that sensation from any workout since I got the 30-serving canister. Even double-servings don't do it. I am going to with something else.

alexhickson's Rating
Blue Razz

Product works but need two scoops to feel it.

626fighter's Rating
Blue Razz

Gives me energy before my workout for sure. It works

Squid24's Rating
Blue Razz

I just started taking this and the flavor is pretty good. I am a big fan of Blue Raspberry. If you are a stim junkie, you will need to do 2 scoops. Only has 150 mg of Caffeine per serv, 1.6g of Beta Alanine, 1g of Creatine and 1g of Arginine. So if you are taking extra Creatine, make sure to pay attention to how much. Even when I did 2 scoops I did not get the Beta tingles, so that was different(I could be getting used to it now). I was expecting more. It may have woke me up, but I just did not feel like I wanted to be lifting today. No pump, no energy.

gmathis84's Rating
Blue Razz

good product great taste .my only downfall is it takes me two scoops to feel anything but overall a good product

AcHockey11's Rating

New Formula: Prior to the release of C4 Generation 4, I was not a fan of C4. I figured I would just try it to see how it compared to the old formula not expecting a big difference. Boy was I wrong, this new formula though has totally changed my opinion of C4. I took one scoop 10 minutes before hitting the gym. Part way through my first set I began to feel a clean and clear boost in energy with no jitters whatsoever. This energy level lasted throughout my workout and well into my evening, and eventually letting me down without a caffeine crash. The pump wasn't too bad either! Great job Cellucor!!!

bigd1320's Rating

I have used C4 in the past and had great results, but this recipe tasted chalky and sour. I didn't get the same pumped up, ready to workout feeling like the past samples. I heard they had changed the recipe a couple years ago. If that's true and the old fruit punch was available I'd try it again, otherwise I couldn't get over the taste and lack of performance.

Brittneylgray's Rating
Strawberry Margarita
Pink Lemonade

Love this stuff, and shipping was faster than excepted. Very happy!

Amyrosie's Rating
Watermelon

Meh. So very disappointed. I think I'm just too tolerant to stims. I can barely feel anything when taking this. First time I tried, I was exhausted and I thought it would help. It did, to a certain extent, but I was still yawning like crazy during my cardio workout. I guess it's good for people with no tolerance whatsoever. I usually drink 3 coffees per day, I guess my problem lays there. Oh, also, I did not feel tingles or anything like that. My skin was a little itchy, but nothing major. I probably won't buy again. I'm not a fan of the taste either.

1-20 of 4,315 Reviews