Cellucor C4 Reviews

Orange Dreamsicle
Pink Lemonade
Icy Blue Razz
Blue Razz
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!
Berry Bomb
Peach Mango
Orange
7.9
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,228 Reviews

wyonneh's Rating
Blue Razz

C4 and No Xplode are my two pre workout choice. I wasn't really into the blue raz flavor but it works great. This c4 makes me really dehydrated. I drink plenty of water everyday,but once I drink this for my workout, I get really really dehydrated. But it's good for you I guess because there's no harm in drinking more water. no xplode worked better for me in terms of focus and energy,and I don't get overly dehydrated like the c4. Just bought the c4 extreme fruit punch,so we'll see how it goes. Overall, it is a good energy booster.

riSe80's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

First off I should have read the label better though as I don't feel there is enough of any of the ingredients to be truly effective with one dose. Trying it proved so, first time I took it I started with just one serving felt nothing what so ever. Second time upped to 1.5 servings and got a little bit of the beta-alanine tingles but not much, no increase in pump and focus didn't change (I am a caffeine junky though). So maybe if I took 2 servings every time it would be up to par for me but the taste is going to stop that. One serving I had to add water to the recommended 4-6oz to about 8 and was still choking it down with one and half I went with 16 and still too strong. I don't want to be water logged in my workouts so I'm not going to go to 20+oz to be palatable for something that doesn't work that well. Won't buy again.

dpaydon's Rating
Blue Razz

This is by far the best pre-workout I have tried. I get the energy I need without jitters. It last through my whole workout, keeping me pumped up the whole way through. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great pre-workout.

getfittoday's Rating

Ok...I use to be a Jackd3d fan but they changed the formula and it was not nearly as potent as before. I bought some C4 because I really like Cellucor products. I love this stuff. It does not make you to jittery but gives you the boost you need.

Newmap9's Rating
Blue Razz

They can boost up my positive emotional feeling like ROMANCE or LOVE but they can boost up my negative feeling as well !!! C4 give me 1/3 focusing of the Assault and they didn't give me burst of energy that i waiting for. I hope C4 do better job in the future:(

CWalker94's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Really good pre work out, have used one of the other generations before and was a fan, the 4th gen that I have now is my go-to pre workout, tastes fantastic in strawberry margarita, would go as far as to say its the best tasting pre workout I have ever had. The only reason I have given it 8/10 is because if you have any sort of tolerance to stims you're going to have to have 1.5 to 2 scoops to really get the effect. But once you do I found I had a great pump and loads of energy and focus. Will be buying more!

madhat818's Rating

madhat818 did not leave a written review for this product.

darren.dugan's Rating

Often affordable and effective. Definitely feel the beta alanine tingles from this product and comes in handy for my training first thing in the morning. Sometimes have to double up when I'm feeling very sluggish. Wish it had more creatine and caffeine in it, but that is personal preference. Fruit punch is a little bit on the sweet side for my tastes.

ChosenBrah's Rating

The new version of C4 is much improved compared to the older version which had rather unimpressive effects which faded far too quickly. This next generation packs twice the punch without overstimulation and gave me some solid workouts even when hung over! I got the fruit punch flavor which was excellent.

hellstorm2004's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Excellent pre workout. The stuff really works. I can go through all of my workout routines at two scoops, without any issues. Love that Orange!!

AnimalStrength's Rating
Watermelon

I used to take this a lot during my Olympic weightlifting days as a pre workout. It is a solid pre workout that will not waste your money, it will give you solid steady energy throughout the training session. C4 was great due to it being not to strong and just good enough some pre workouts make you feel to stimulated and like crap. This stuff also has done great ingredients in it as well. Overall a solid pre workout gives you a good pump energy focus.

sleseur93's Rating

If you're looking for an efficient yet very tasteful preworkout, C4 is for you! It has the correct dosage of caffeine, beta-alanine, citrulline, and creatine nitrate to take your workout to the next level. I never have to take more than two scoops of it and this is coming from somebody who is very stim-tolerant. The effects last well until the end of my hour and 15 minute average workouts. The mixability is excellent inside of a shaker cup and remains good amongst additions you may add. Taste is excellent from watermelon, to strawberry margarita, and then the fruit punch flavor. My favorite would have to be the watermelon followed by strawberry margarita. It tastes just like a cocktail! One of the best and most popular in the market for good reason!

tazman5518's Rating
Pineapple

C4 is my number one go to pre-workout. I thought that the pineapple flavor was good. This product always gives me a solid energy boost and pump in the gym, definitely a recommended buy.

gr8dan3's Rating

I tried blue raz for about 4 months and at 1.5 scoops I found it to be just peeeerfect. No crazy jitters, just a great pick me up. Flavour is bomb too.

bigpow's Rating
Blue Razz

This is my favorite preworkout by far. It gives me a good amount of energy and does not upset my stomach after finishing heavy sets. After a long day at work it gives me the kick I need to get through my workouts without making me unable to sleep. There really isn't anything bad to say about this preworkout, it does exactly what it's supposed to do. It delivers. The taste is fantastic, no complaints whatsoever.

BrandonR55's Rating
Blue Razz

I bought a two pack of C4 at Sam's Club and it was a deal I could not pass up! C4 was onsale for 34.99 for two 30 serving containers! This stuff is actually really good for the price! I got some pretty good pumps while using C4 and had alot of energy to push through some long and hard workouts! I really liked C4 and would recommend it for anyone who is looking to get some good pre workout for an actually reasonable price! As for taste I am huge on taste and it was good but not great (blue razz) I will be purchasing some more C4 and will probably get another flavor just to try them out!

masher230's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

many thanks to the generous folks at Cellucor for setting me up with a full tub of their Gen 4, C4. let me say that C4 has always been one of my favorite Pre-wo's. through re-formulations and new flavor introductions the quality has never wavered and the new Gen 4 is no different. i got the opportunity to review the Strawberry Margarita flavor and it is delicious! i found my sweet spot at a little less than 2 scoops and like all C4's of the past it gives you everything you could ask for in a Pre...longlasting energy, great focus and superior pumps. this is another solid addition to an already superior product. great job Cellucor...awesomely effective.

Ck170's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Overall, I'd give this product about an 8.7. The Icy Blue Razz flavor is really good in comparison to a lot of blue raspberry flavors out there, and ice makes it almost taste like Gatorade. The energy is pretty good, but goes away after about 45 minutes to an hour. However, this is kind of a good thing, as I'm stim-sensitive and this product doesn't keep me jittery or awake after using it. For the price, this is a safe product to buy.

MorganMuscle's Rating
Watermelon

Really wasn't a fan, but to each their own.

Roe8398's Rating

This is my favorite pre workout can really feel the pump.

1-20 of 4,228 Reviews