Cellucor C4 Reviews

7.9
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,266 Reviews

Valeriecarter21's Rating

I’ll always recommend C4 as a pre workout. Might be intense for some but I personally like the strong kick and face tingle… I really like Strawberry lemonade and Blue razz the best!

kjcowling's Rating
Blue Razz

I was pleasantly surprised at how good this tasted! after having a whole load of awful tasting preworkouts i thought this might be the same but i was wrong, this tastes good and gives a decent boost. I would definitely buy this again.

MarinoGarcia's Rating

MarinoGarcia did not leave a written review for this product.

islas6854's Rating

best product ive taken ... I would recommend this product ... amazing flavors .. gives u that great pump during your workouts ive taken others and with C4 I don't get that crash effect that other pre workouts give you ...

largemarge68's Rating
Blue Razz

The first week I used C4, as a recommendation from a friend...I loved it. As someone who suffers with esophageal ulcers and gastric ulcers, this was not the product for me. I did notice that I had really bad heartburn after drinking this pre-workout supplement, but I thought it was just because I was new to the product or because I had nothing on my stomach. By the second week, I noticed that I had some bleeding. Guess what? I had to stop. It was unfortunate, because C4 really did supply me with that extra added boost you need first thing in the morning, and I felt like once it kicked in...I could run a marathon. I have found another product, that has eliminated the bleeding and burning all together, but still gives me the boost without the crash.

JDaniels4467's Rating
Berry Bomb

Took C4 a few times through out the year. A solid supplement but my only complaint is I feel like the formula has gotten weaker over the years. Still solid but the older C4 was better in my opinion.

tony.hernandez3's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Something must have changes since the last time I used c4. I remember c4 being super potent and delivering amazing results, not this time. I do not get the beta alanine tingles that I used to get Pump isn't there Focus is good with this product though.

Coulternator's Rating
Watermelon

This is one of my favourite pre-workouts, the balance of caffeine and other supplements within C4 is great. It gives you the instant boost of energy to get into the gym within 10-20 minutes of taking it. I personally always make sure I consume a litre of water throughout my workout when taking C4 to make sure I'm not dehydrated as I feel not just C4 but most pre-workouts increases the feeling of dehydration. Overall C4 is a well rounded product definitely worth a try if you have the money. The only thing that I seem to notice is a tolerance being built up each time I take C4, I now take 2 and a 1/2 scoops of C4 before a workout, so I go through a 30 servings tub relatively quickly.

olafur97's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Tastes great but the product does not work for me. I dont feel anything taking this. The curse is much better in my opinion

isuruk4's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This is a superb pre workout love the flavour

gpetsas's Rating

C4 is a fantastic preworkout, especially if it is your first preworkout you are trying out. It has the right amount of beta-alanine (the stuff that gives you the jitters) in it to let you know it is taking effect but not too much to make you jump off of the walls. It takes affect in about 10 minutes for me and makes you work to burn it off, lasting for most of your workout session. I really would recommend this product, especially if you are first trying out a preworkout.

wjbent's Rating
Blue Razz

Definitely got the b-a tingles, and felt a bit of an energy boost, but this stuff just would not mix well for me. ended up with gritty sludge at the bottom every time.

chrisdb30's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The pink lemonade flavor is sooo great. I love this prework out it gets the job done and you can sleep at night. GJ!!

iglacious's Rating
Watermelon

This is currently my 2nd 30 serving tub of C4 from Body building. I kinda of feel like my review won't be that good because the only other pre work out I have ever used is jacked. With that being said I love c4. This specific product has helped me so much with motivation in the gym and loving what I'm doing in the gym. Of course I got watermelon because it is just my favorite flavor. Hope my personal positive stamp of this product helps.

krfreeman99's Rating

krfreeman99 did not leave a written review for this product.

danhenderson101's Rating
Pink Lemonade

danhenderson101 did not leave a written review for this product.

mathman25's Rating

mathman25 did not leave a written review for this product.

ipersian021's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

ipersian021 did not leave a written review for this product.

krupcialala's Rating

I love how well it mixes, you don't have to use a shaker bottle or anything. I like the taste ,sweet but not too sweet, with other pre-workouts I would have to chug it down because they would have that chemical taste to it. This one is far from it, I can just sip it like it is a juice. Also, I did not have any jitters after drinking it. I would highly recommencement it

Bran2628's Rating

Bran2628 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 4,266 Reviews