Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

6.5
Mystery Flavor
Watermelon
Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Orange
1-20 of 3,261 Reviews

skooby85's Rating

Tastes like orange kolaid and hasn't lost any of its punch after continued use! AAA product and I've already recommended to all of my lifter friends ,

artebody's Rating
Watermelon

This prodcut isn't working for me. First time I felt kind of a nasty "tingling" which began to hurt badly during workout, mostly in those parts of the body which were more under tension/stress duringf workout. NO strength gain or better focus whatsoever. The second day same story, I didn't feel any benefit from it but I kept using it for a week or so thinking my body would adapt to it... Worst product I've ever tried in my life!

capt1014's Rating

So the taste is not too bad, tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher candy it is tart, but ok. as far as working...I never felt the "tingling" even with a 2 scoop dosage. The first couple times I took it I did notice the energy level was sustained throughout my workout 1 1/2 hour time frame. Now after taking another product, C4 has no effect no me now, my last workout with C4 I felt tired and unmotivated.

Schmatz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pretty good pump on an empty stomach generally takes me two servings and sometimes it a really good one other times it doesnt hit me a lot. The pink lemonade flavors really good!

kmaline's Rating

This pre workout gets me up and going but the fruit punch flavor isn't my favorite, as fruit punch is not my flavor in general. Good product, will try another flavor next time. I drink it while I'm warming up on the bike, and it gets me really pumped to go kill some weights.

lifting11's Rating
Strawberry Margarita
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!

Loving the new Orange Dreamsicle flavor! So smooth and tasty. It doesn't totally bring me back to my childhood with Orange Creamsicles, but it's close and perfect for PWO. I'm also a big fan of the Strawberry Margarita. Could go back and forth between the two of these every day.

marchj3's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

C4 is an all time favorite of mine, being one of the first pwo's I've ever tried. When I first tried c4 I loved it, eventually i become more tolerant of the formula so the effects wore off, but after 2 week cycle it works just as good as the first day for about 2 to 3 weeks. With c4, I always feel those beta-alanine tingles. I get great energy from 2 scoops and my pumps slightly increased. As for taste, Mojito is probably the most delicious and unique flavored pre-workouts I've tried. It mixes well, not perfect but it works out fine. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid preworkout that delivers every time you use it.

TheCakeMix's Rating

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

batesnun's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Tastes great and get's me up for a workout like nothing else. I've tried other products and they don't come close.

alecbreazeale's Rating

In my opinion Cellucor C4 Extreme is one of the best Preworkouts on the market. C4 provides quality ingredients that work and are very effective, serving flexibility which is great for those who are stim sensitive, and flavoring that you actually enjoy!!!!

blokpost's Rating
Green Apple
Mojito - Exclusive!

C4 is one of must buy products. When I first tried c4 I loved it, but with time I got a bit stim tolerant and most pwo products now seem weak. Same with c4, I didn't feel those beta-alanine tingles or energy rush that I previously experienced. Pumps also were weak, however I still felt increased strength - I lift more with c4 then with other pwo products. As for taste cellucor is great at making delicious products, mojito tastes great, like real mojito and smell is also pretty nice. As for mixability there's no need for shaker c4 mixes very well. Overall c4 is a great product and highly recommend to everyone.

Moe11731's Rating

This is my #1 pre-work. I take this before my foot games, football practice, and before u lift. Not only do you gain more focus after a long tired day at work, you get gain an extra amount of strength to lift for that one more rep you wouldn't get from others on the market. for the price and the punch, no other pre-work is worth it. only thing, for a regular at the gym, you would need 2 1/2- 3 scoops to really feel the tingle. But that's only for experience gym heads or somebody who been using pre-works for at least one year. Also a tip, please, do not eat at least 1 hour prior to taking any pre-work, they contain a lot of the same ingredients energy fruits have and as you know you will gain more energy on an empty stomach.

eighty5biff's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Tastes okay. Not spectacular, but not bad at all. The flavor Blue Razz reminds me of a richer tasting blue gator-ade. There's no blue residue on my tongue after drinking. Effect is much milder than I had anticipated, but when I upped the amount used I could notice a sizeable difference in effect.

chicagoasian's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I've been using this pre-workout drink for about 3 months now, and it's one of the best that I've used. It really gives you a great energy boost before heading to the gym, and the Icy Blue Razz flavor tastes great!

buffren82's Rating

one of my favorite preworkouts, not to strong on the stims, but very good on pumps and focus. 2 scoops for days where I don't feel like working out. VERY cost efficient plus jen jewell is SEXY!! UPDATE: Just tried the sample of Mojito Flavored C4, It taste amazing. I love how you can tell how supplement has progress based on these crazy flavoring system while using nitrates, creatine, caffeine annhyrous, which are known to be impossible to mask the taste of, Good Job Cellucor. Oh did I mention Jen Jewell is SEXY

tazman5518's Rating
Pineapple

C4 is my number one go to pre-workout. I thought that the pineapple flavor was good. This product always gives me a solid energy boost and pump in the gym, definitely a recommended buy.

Araujo6's Rating

This is by far my favorite Pre-Workout, always does the trick. I can take this and it still gives me enough energy to work a full 12 hr shift lifting tires all night (Graveyard shift) without being at all tired.

ManOnThemoon966's Rating
Pineapple

C4 was pretty good i also tasted the blue haze it was better.

sherman3825's Rating
Pink Lemonade

sherman3825 did not leave a written review for this product.

liftheavyjessie's Rating
Pink Lemonade

My high caffeine tolerance means its a two scoop kinda thing but I love it. I know some say they dont like the 'zingers' (and I hear there are brands that dont have that effect) but I personally like feeling like a hamster on crack.

1-20 of 3,261 Reviews