Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Watermelon
Icy Blue Razz
Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 3,287 Reviews

BradyEli86's Rating

Always gets me pumped even on my slower days. Nothing else truly compares. I will take a few month break from it so my body does not get used to it but I can not wait to get back at it.

superpumphenry's Rating

Really solid pre-workout that delivers an incredible amount of energy and focus for my workouts without a crash. Taste is really good too.

murdell12's Rating

This was a good pre-workout drink for me. The flavors are good and it gives you a decent pump up. What I didn't like was that I had to keep using two big scoops or more to feel the kick it should give you. When it does kick in though it gets you ready to attack and conquer your workout.

Scottland222's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I have used this product for 2 months now, and I like it. At first you get the shakes but your body will quickly adapt to it. I think It is a great product for getting your energy up, when you feel sluggish. You will be motivated to workout logger and harder. "Strawberry Margarita taste great mixed with your Vanilla protein shake."

MOHAMMED999G's Rating

MOHAMMED999G did not leave a written review for this product.

jshinaberry's Rating

Great Energy and pump

EdOz's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

WOW! I'm stimulant sensitive so taking a pre-workout was nerve racking for me because I had no clue how I'd react. C4 was the ticket. Within 15 minutes of the first time I took it, I had great clean energy and was ready to throw some weights around. The difference in my workouts in just the first week alone have been incredible.. far less fatigue, able to increase my weight on just about every exercise, and no nasty crash. If you're stimulant sensitive, start with C4 first. This has worked for me, and I have no regrets in taking it. Now a permanent part of my stack. I suggest taking with Cellucor's Alpha Amino to really see the true benefits of Cellucor's lineup here. Strawberry Margarita is so **** good, I love it! Great flavor. I could drink this stuff on the daily!

FatGuyMind's Rating
Lemon Lime

IVe used C4 in the past but i received a sample pack of the new Lemon Lime flavor. Just like the other flavors ive tried this was very tasty, very similar to the lemon line cor bcaas. Taste isnt necessary for PWO but its a nice bonus. This is a lower stim PWO so i usually use 2-2.5 scoops, plus im pretty tolerant to stims in the first place. The product to provide me great energy and focus when in the gym and that is all that matters when using a PWO product. Highly recommend, especially for people looking for a lower stim product

DreadandDreams's Rating
Mystery Flavor

DreadandDreams did not leave a written review for this product.

JazmineYoli's Rating

I bought the sample of C4. I noticed no energy what so ever. I rarely ever drink coffee so I thought this would affect my alertness. To make things worse my ears and face started itching apparently from the Niacin. I don't know what this stuff is doing to my body. I'm glad I only bought the sample, because I would have wasted a whole lot of money. the only reason I gave it a 2 was because the taste was good.

tomham08's Rating

tomham08 did not leave a written review for this product.

LadyT1002's Rating
Watermelon

I tried Cellucor for the first time this month and I have to say that this product is great. I have to use 2 scoops because one scoop does nothing for me. Since using this product I am able to make it through my workouts successfully.I also have great energy for the rest of the day. I didn't experience jitters or a crash in my system at all after taking cellucor. I have tried other pre-workout products in the past, but this is by far the best and longer lasting suppliment by far.

jarematom's Rating

I had two flavors: for WATERMELON I'd give a 10/10 cause it tastes like melted watermelon proper, smells like it and does not have any kind of chemical aftertaste, for PINEAPPLE I'd give a 5/10, the flavor is much weaker and not very sweet - even if you add much less water than advised, you can tell it's artificial straight up - not a fan. I have a version that has 160mg of caffeine per scoop and with AAKG in it - a two scoop serving does a very good job. I can feel the rush, the tingling is strong at first but you build up a tolerance anyway so it wont bother you after a week or two. The price is awesome for a 30-serving tub, not sure I'd hold on to a flavor for as long as 60 servings go.

Adrian408's Rating

C4 is an amazing product! great pump! (Secret: one serving of C4 and then add two servings of NOW Beta-Alanine Powder and you'll be killing it in the gym! plus it'll save you so much money not having to use two scoops)

alexs66's Rating

C4 the very first pre-workout I've purchased. The only reason I purchased this product was because it came as a free sample in a Costco tub of cellucor cor performance whey. it took me awhile to try the two serving sample but when I did I had the best workout I had in over a year. so I bought a tub. the thing is the next time I used it the results were not as outstanding. the sample curiously enough made me feel energized and happy the rest of the day whereas the tub c4 makes me feel serious and focused which I feel would benefit during the workout because focus is my priority when looking for a preworkout. both performed very well and I'm glad it is a part of my repertoire of fitness supplements. highly recommend it. sample focus 9.5 tub focus 7.5 sample endurance 10 tub endurance 8.5 sample pump 7.5 tub pump 9 sample strength 9.0 tub strength 9.0 sample energy 10 tub energy 9

antoineplamondo's Rating
Pink Lemonade

didn't work for me

angradi75's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

C4 is the best pre-workout I have ever taken. I've tried other products (NOxplode) and none of them were as effective as C4. The Fruit Punch is my favorite flavor because it tastes like Kool-Aid with a edgy sour after taste. I don't recommend taking more than 2 scoops at a time because 3+ scoops always upsets my stomach.

kamaleddine8's Rating
Lemon Lime

I have a video on my youtube channel just type in Hadi Kamaleddine for the c4 review

bamaant's Rating

Best pre-workout on the market to me. It may not be the best in each area but overall it is the best, hands down. Dat Blue Razz Tho!!!

Aesthetics4Dayz's Rating

I have tried Several flavor's of C4, and they were all nailed right on the dot! The one thing I loved was it kicked in within 30 minutes of my workout, and lasted my entire 1:30 hr workouts! The bad thing is that you can't take is everyday you workout because your body response adapts and you lose the feelings etc. I just tried Pineapple and the flavor was amazing!!

1-20 of 3,287 Reviews