Cellucor C4 Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Green Apple - Exclusive!
1-20 of 3,968 Reviews

presnixon's Rating

I have been using this for a week now. It tastes great, like kool aid but it doesn't give me the boost I need for my early morning workouts. 1 serving would do nothing 2 would just wake me up. I wouldn't rate it lowly on effectiveness as I have a high tolerance for caffeine and other stimulants so the fact that it at least perks me up is something. Would recommend it to others but I require something a bit stronger

camronblonigan's Rating
Watermelon

Ive used every preworkout under the sun and can truly say my best lifts have been with this product. It always gets my re-energized and ready to workout even after an 8 hour work day. Only criticism is I have been taking a scoop and a half which i believe is a proper serving size but that cuts into the price per serving. Watermelon is great in a small amount of water rather than others that need to be diluted in a half a shaker bottle. have not tried the new formulas but might just have to after my experience with this.

cyrously's Rating

Hands down favorite PWO. Muuuuch better than Hyde's product.

mwkb42's Rating

after a long day at work,this product always pushes me through my workouts! love it!

JohnnyHinojosa's Rating

I can say that this one of my least favorite pre-workouts i have ever tried. For me, I was not able to focus, I felt like i had a heat rash the entire time i was working out and it was extremely unpleasant. I would no recommend this product to any of my friends. I did not feel that it added any physical or energy advantage when lifting.

soicey27's Rating
Blue Razz

I like to vary bw pwo this time I'm taking C4 and I can say it really brings out the explosiveness I need especially in the morning. Taste is good and mixes well with my creatine. Good combo.

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Blue Razz

BaronOBeefDerp did not leave a written review for this product.

EagerForMuscle's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I usually take 2 scoops around 10-15 minutes before my workout and the pump is fantastic, I have built somewhat of a tolerance for the preworkout but I still get the tingly feeling and always feel pumped before lifting. Has me sweating more than normal as well, overll an amazing product and the icy blue razz is a nice flavour, not too sweet either. I have been using the same preworkout for almost 2 years now, occasional breaks in between.

PudgyNugget's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I've used a few other preworkouts in the past but this one is by far the best one. I'm using Cellucor C4 Extreme so I hope this is the same product. At first I was a little alarmed at the tingly buzzing feeling my skin got when I first started using it. I had no idea if it was normal or not but after reading about beta alanine I quickly understood. The tingly feeling was never enough to make me go crazy and actually faded substantially after a few uses. As for the energy, C4 gives me tremendous energy during my workouts. I am doing way more reps and getting in a heavier workout when using it than I ever have. I am more focused when using it and have way more energy to compete strenuous workouts.

sbear99's Rating

The best pre workout I have used hands down. I have tried other brands, but nothing compares to C4 - The blue razz is the best flavour - The fruit punch is a little sweet for me. Gives great energy. This is always in my cupboard.

xtmfit's Rating

Amazing mix . I take 2 servings before my workout and it givea me the best pump ever . I feel like a bull no crashes and feels great. I highly recommend it to others. But if its your first time take one serving and work your way up to 2 servings , if you dont feel well you can take it easy maintaining one scoop or stop it if you feel uncomfortable. Best of luck guys

swishasweeeets's Rating

So let me start off by saying i'm a HUGE cellucor fan, & an avid C4 user. However, the new formula of C4 does absolutely nothing for me. I even weened myself off for over a month between my last batch (which was the old formula) and my new one. So the fact that i had to use 2 & a half scoops and still feel nothing makes me really disappointed. I bought strawberry margarita & fruit punch. I figured it was maybe the flavor but nope, both had no effect on me.

laboymi0's Rating

When I first started using this product I saw tremendous strength gains. I have an exceedingly high tolerance to stims, so after my fourth time taking it my regular dosage was roughly 3 scoops per workout in order to feel the effects at all. Personally not what I'd prefer as I was burning through money quicker than I'd hoped, but it's good for someone who doesn't need as much of a stimulant packed preworkout, nonetheless.

codywaderandall's Rating
Watermelon

Can't say enough about how much I love this pre. This stuff gives me insane energy and focus when I'm in the gym. The mixability and taste are unmatched by any other pre workout I've tried yet. The blue razz is great and the watermelon is even better if you like stronger, bolder flavors. After straying for a bit I don't think I'll buy any other pre workout anytime soon. If only I could get my hands on the new green apple flavor I would be the happiest person in the world! for now I'll try the strawberry margarita.

lioness692's Rating

Currently my favorite pwo. I get great energy and pumps from this product. Doesn't take long to kick in. Mixes well and is one of the best tasteing pwo's

• mwc19
mwc19's Rating

C4 is definitely effective in providing a quick energy boost for my workouts. After long days of classes and working in a lab, it provides a nice mental jolt to my usually fried brain. I take it about 15 minutes before my workout, at this point 2 scoops with water (I built up a tolerance pretty quickly, even though it's my only source of caffeine). However, I can't say that it gets me through my workouts. It does the job in getting me in the mindset for the gym, but usually once I'm there it's effects have mostly worn off. For that reason, I'll give it a 7; it does what I bought it for, but nothing more. I may try a different pre workout next, or just stay away from them altogether.

danlarios's Rating

This has been my go to pre workout. I tried to make the switch to no xplode and that didn't work for me. I must say that I do have to take almost two scoops to get my pump, but that is still within the recommended guidelines. Like everybody else, there are days in which I don't have the energy to go to the gym. Taking c4 helps with that feeling and gets my butt up.

Kulya's Rating
Blue Razz

Didn't work with me at all. And taste too chemical(((

samirdhuri's Rating

Never tried any Pre workout before. Tried it first time & pumps are just unbelievable. Literally changes mood & focus in right direction.

jake10p's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Amazing. Tastes awesome, mixes well, and does what it's expected to. Repeat buyer and love this product.

1-20 of 3,968 Reviews