Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Watermelon
Sweet Tea
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
1-20 of 3,388 Reviews

KiriakosM's Rating

Been taking C4 Extreme for about 4 years now. Started using it while I was racing competitively through local races. I saw amazing results with this product. 3 years later after retiring from running, I started to lift and wanted to get bigger. I started taking C4 Extreme along with Cellucor creatine, NO3 Chrome and P6 Extreme. Amazing results at the gym and months after taking it. C4 along with creatine and NO3 Chrome would have me lifting heavier and longer at the gym. I would finish off my bench presses go do some tricep pull downs and want to do rip my chest more just from the pump i got. I highly recommend this product, It's been around and on top charts since i started taking it and there is a reason for that. IT WORKS!

ItzJesusp's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

great pre-workout. gives me the pump and the energy i need to be in the gym doing more reps

amidkiff's Rating
Green Apple

One of my favorite pre-workouts on the market. It gives you good energy and a surreal pump. Only downside is that more than one scoop is needed for me. It's hard to believe, but the green apple flavor tastes like candy' almost like a jolly rancher.

TrainLikeTony's Rating

Gives me the pump I need to have a great workout. I have been using it for a few months and haven't noticed any negatives or side effects.

rahendri1351's Rating
Sweet Tea
Strawberry Margarita

Sweet Tea and Strawberry Margarita are spot on! I love C4 in general, but they really nailed it with these two. Great pump and good energy.

megildner's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Provides more energy and great focus. And mixes well, too!!

CaptainCC80's Rating

I would give this product a 10 if it didn't make my face and front of my entire body itch and have this creepy/crawly feeling. Yes, I have tried different concentrations (powder vs water ratios) but I still get the same effect. It definitely gives me energy and makes me go longer, but that is then inhibited by me constantly touching my face and body because I am so itchy. It feels like bugs crawling all over me and that is super distracting. I had to switch to Beast Sports Beast Mode pre workout because I couldn't take it anymore.

thebaum's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I loved this pre-workout! did alot of good for me. the pumps were amazing, it lasted through the workout with little to no crash as it wore off. However did not like the skin tingling all that much, but that is something i have noticed with alot of other pre-workouts. Bottom line, would i buy and use again? yes, would i recommend to a friend? yes.

kotmanowski's Rating

This pre-workout didn't work for me. I tried one and two scoops and felt nothing - before, during, or after working out. I have tried many PWOs and the best one I've seen is the JYM product. For me - that's the one I use now. Ken

guhemama's Rating
Orange

Very good, nice pump and energy. I'm very sensitive to stimulants, but had no side effects using C4 (I've already experienced anxiety and upset stomach with *other* pres) . The orange flavor is pretty good, although it has a small taste of sweetener.

Sanchezson07's Rating
Orange

This flavor is in my top 3 flavors because it reminds me of orange hi-c and its a great alternative flavor when you're also drinking Icy blue raspberry and mojito.

Dor12126's Rating
Green Apple

Very good. this is the first time i trying C4, and i must say this is amazing product, last time i used N.O.-EXPLODE and i didn't like it, i didn't get nothing but Abdominal pain. but when i use the C4 i feel great! the Green Aplle tatse is good. little bit sour

pmm47's Rating
Pink Lemonade
Watermelon

I've had both the Pink Lemonade and Watermelon (I had the pink lemonade before the formula change) both taste great and mix extremely well. The watermelon, I'm not even kidding tastes EXACTLY like a watermelon jolly rancher. The energy level is awesome, not too much so that you can't concentrate, but enough to get me out of bed at 0345 every morning ready open up a fresh can. The watermelon c4 is by far the best tasting and one of the better working pre workout supp. i've had to date.

shinny437's Rating

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my go to pre-workout! It leaves me feeling energized with that all-over tingly feeling. It is like my muscles are primed and ready for a great workout. It isn't as gritty as other pre-workouts I have tried. The flavors are great with a bit of bite. Not too sweet either. I can tell it helps me get through a workout as I don't feel nearly as fatigued as I do without it. Would highly recommend.

AlphaMale3914's Rating

Absolutely insane pre workout. I found that 1 scoop was too much. 12- 15 pound wet gains within the first 2 weeks. I found myself always angry and the aggresion was untamable. After my first cycle i was significantly bigger. No signs of gyno or premature balding yet. Slightly more lethargic toward the end of the bottle. Overall i highly recomend this test booster to anyone looking to increase performance in the gym aswell as the bedroom. ;)

jpaoletti22's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Tried a lot of pre-workouts out there and C4 is by far the best. Gives me the most energy and the best pump.

Rowper's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Taste good, Nice energy/pump, wort the money.

GatorGirl1511's Rating

Great Pre-workout! I feel energized and focused and this doesn't leave me jittery. I've done some of my best workouts while taking this. Great flavors, expect watermelon it was weak and kinda gross. Mojito, Pink Lemonade and Strawberry Margarita were very good. Same results with all flavors

knastymike's Rating

knastymike did not leave a written review for this product.

Merellus's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!

Merellus did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,388 Reviews