Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Watermelon
Sweet Tea
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
1-20 of 3,447 Reviews

shaunyyz's Rating

Great pre-workout powder to give you that extra pump during your workout! Flavours are good; not too strong or weak. Can't wait to try more of them.

Bromine2's Rating

Outstanding Pre-Workout! It will make you feel like Rodney King with two scoops!

RBelle93's Rating

RBelle93 did not leave a written review for this product.

TOMaHULK's Rating

TOMaHULK did not leave a written review for this product.

KevinS10's Rating
Green Apple

Amazing product. Taste amazing and delivers an insane workout.

AlexKladder's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

This is for sure one of those products that felt and worked great. For about a week. After that I felt no different before/after taking it. I wouldn't really recommend this one.

hwyliefitness's Rating

Icy Blue Razz is by far the best flavor in my opinion. If you love the "tingle" C4 brings a good bit of it with the Beta alanine that it has. It has been my go-to pre workout for a while now. Great flavor and solid energy as well.

Benniecha's Rating

Do not recomend this product! No pump,no increase in strenght and energy...took 2 scoops the next day but still nothing. Verry BAD!! Taste was pretty good...but im not looking for a juice im looking for some real pre workout.

SnottyByNature's Rating
Orange

I love this PWO. The 2 flavors I've tasted are great and not overly fake-sweet (orange and fruit punch). It gives me a nice subtle pump for my workouts without giving me crazy sweats, heart palpitations, or stomach upset. To me C4 feels like a natural boost of energy, not the jittery spike of energy from other PWO's I've tried. It is perfect for my needs.

spacejim67's Rating

Ok so now I have started trying this, Green apple taste ehh. Not a fan of anything green apple but was ok, Blue Razz excellent as for the rush, well I'm so accustomed to some of these I need 2 scoops and its a real good focus and length. No jitters, no tingling. If you know me I hate watermelon flavored anything but watermelon itself. I only gave it a 9 because it really tasted like the candy, even though I don't like the candy its exact.

moon90's Rating

Not strong enough at all, had to take multiple scoops to feel anything. Good introductory pre-workout for those new to pwo supps.

miahdawg's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Worked fantasticly for a while, stuff made me want to bench press cars. Now it just seems to be enough to give me a little more than usual.

alt150's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

taste is ok, but what is real thing, that it WORKS! With no some weird kicks in, just easy,drink half hour before gym, and your training goes as you've planed. and after 2 weeks of using C4, I've increased in body mass and in weight i push. Great product!

jshiner14's Rating
Orange

C4 Extreme is absolutely amazing! I've tried several pre-workouts and none compare to this. It provides the initial boost to get in the gym and the extra endurance to stay in the gym! I can feel the blood flow throughout my body which makes the pump so much more intense! Flavors aren't bad either. Orange tastes like a giant vitamin C shot! Definitely recommend this product to all lifters beginning to experienced!

Caitlin904's Rating

I love love love the C4 Extreme. It gets me pumped for my workouts with just the right amount of beta-alanine that makes me not want to stretch my face off, but aids me with the recovery that I need to push it in the gym. All the flavors I have tried taste great and I would definitely recommend them.

danielmoo's Rating
Sweet Tea

I have been using Cellucor C4 extreme for about 5 months now. Honestly, I haven't tried many other PWO products because this one works so well for me. I get the mental clarity, the focused energy, decreased fatigue, and the B-A tingles that I love. There is a reason that this is an extremely well-known product, as well as being the 3rd best seller on this site. I was waiting for the Sweet Tea flavor to arrive on bb.com, and I purchased it as soon as it did. The flavor is great. Maybe not a Crystal Light or Lipton sweet tea flavor, but a very nice departure from the regular overdone fruit flavors. Icy Blue Razz is also delicious, as confirmed by the many positive reviews. I can't wait to try some other C4 flavors in the near future.

Sven33's Rating
Green Apple

Sven33 did not leave a written review for this product.

firasghantous's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

my own experience with this supplement is not that good,i did gave me horrible when i took it and didn't really energized my work out i will stuck to my best nuclear x from Met-rx,i don't recommend it and i wouldn't buy it again but i still give 6 over all

marlyperez's Rating
Watermelon

marlyperez did not leave a written review for this product.

plamann33's Rating

This is my favorite preworkout to take for intense lifting. Gives me a great pump and I always recommend C4 before anything else for preworkouts. I have tried others and nothing is as consistent and effective as C4.

1-20 of 3,447 Reviews