Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Watermelon
Sweet Tea
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
1-20 of 3,396 Reviews

HazemJ93's Rating
Watermelon

No noticeable increase in pump even at 3 scoops, mild energy boost but doesn't worth the money IMO.

fgrajales89's Rating

i have tested the most populars pre-workouts and this is my favorite. doesn't make you feel with stomach ache, not dizzy, you can feel the energy even after months of using it, very good when you came from a hard work day and need go to the gym, take your c4 and feel full of energy. good price (not too expensive as others). very recommended.

leond21's Rating
Pineapple

C4!!! This stuff is pretty awesome. It has just the right amount of punch to wake me up and keep me focused. With every product there is has its pros and cons but believe me the con of this product isn't something unusual its just something I didnt like personally about the product. Pros: Extreme Focus Loads of Energy Great Pump Just the right amount of Beta Alanine and Arginine This is exactly what I look for in a product when I am using it for strength. Every time I know I am doing something heavy you better believe Im reaching in my bag for 2 scoops of C4. It taste amazing, the Pineapple taste almost like pineapple juice with a slight supplement/sucralose flavor but it isnt anything disgusting like some of the other preworkouts out there. No joke cellucor prides themselves on their flavor profiles and they do an awesome job with this product amongst others. The Mojito flavor isn't the best in my opinion. It taste nothing like a mojito with or without alcohol, kinda feels like a lime taste with a very slight hint of mint. either way i still drink it. To be completely honest the powder taste so good you could literally just scoop it into your mouth and swish around some water for extreme results. It blends great, no blender bottle needed, heck no bottle needed if your'e in a rush. Cons: Gnarly Bloating I wouldnt ever suggest anyone to use this product when they are focusing on cardio, this stuff makes your heart beat and beat fast.... I mean you may feel like the energizer bunny for a moment but shortly after someone will have to grab the D-fib unit and try to sync your heart back into rhythm. This isnt the first or last time I use C4 for strength training, but the bloat gets annoying sometimes. Either way bloat or not... no product ive used compares to this... its just right

TAGSSKEE1's Rating

This stuff tastes just like watermelon with no nasty aftertaste, I also love the help it gives with workouts, extra energy, with just a little tingling as I am sensitive to niacin. I would recommend anyone to try this product.

adamneupert90's Rating

when i first started working out i bought muscletech neurocore, and wasnt that impressed with it and a buddy told me to try C4, well i tried it and loved it and havnt used anything since, but i have been wanting to try n.o-xplode for awhile now, the same friend that got me onto C4 also recommended it

1869pollo's Rating

With C4 I have had some of the best workouts weather its to just give me that extra motivation on this days to get me to the gym or on those days which I need that extra set. Flavor is important to me, because if it doesn't taste good that will have a direct correlation with my entire workout.

5tarhero's Rating
Green Apple

Great product. I love using C4 before cardio sessions or even before playing basketball.

crawshaw's Rating

The first few times I took C4 Extreme, I used one scoop and didn't notice a difference at all. However, the second scoop made a huge difference for me and I definitely felt more focused and energized. As far as endurance goes, I can't say for sure that this will boost it, but it certainly does give you a nice and ready feeling. Also, the product mixes very well and tastes delicious. I did not incur any digestive problems or irritating tingly feelings from it either.

KiriakosM's Rating

Been taking C4 Extreme for about 4 years now. Started using it while I was racing competitively through local races. I saw amazing results with this product. 3 years later after retiring from running, I started to lift and wanted to get bigger. I started taking C4 Extreme along with Cellucor creatine, NO3 Chrome and P6 Extreme. Amazing results at the gym and months after taking it. C4 along with creatine and NO3 Chrome would have me lifting heavier and longer at the gym. I would finish off my bench presses go do some tricep pull downs and want to do rip my chest more just from the pump i got. I highly recommend this product, It's been around and on top charts since i started taking it and there is a reason for that. IT WORKS!

ItzJesusp's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

great pre-workout. gives me the pump and the energy i need to be in the gym doing more reps

amidkiff's Rating
Green Apple

One of my favorite pre-workouts on the market. It gives you good energy and a surreal pump. Only downside is that more than one scoop is needed for me. It's hard to believe, but the green apple flavor tastes like candy' almost like a jolly rancher.

TrainLikeTony's Rating

Gives me the pump I need to have a great workout. I have been using it for a few months and haven't noticed any negatives or side effects.

rahendri1351's Rating
Sweet Tea
Strawberry Margarita

Sweet Tea and Strawberry Margarita are spot on! I love C4 in general, but they really nailed it with these two. Great pump and good energy.

megildner's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Provides more energy and great focus. And mixes well, too!!

CaptainCC80's Rating

I would give this product a 10 if it didn't make my face and front of my entire body itch and have this creepy/crawly feeling. Yes, I have tried different concentrations (powder vs water ratios) but I still get the same effect. It definitely gives me energy and makes me go longer, but that is then inhibited by me constantly touching my face and body because I am so itchy. It feels like bugs crawling all over me and that is super distracting. I had to switch to Beast Sports Beast Mode pre workout because I couldn't take it anymore.

thebaum's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I loved this pre-workout! did alot of good for me. the pumps were amazing, it lasted through the workout with little to no crash as it wore off. However did not like the skin tingling all that much, but that is something i have noticed with alot of other pre-workouts. Bottom line, would i buy and use again? yes, would i recommend to a friend? yes.

kotmanowski's Rating

This pre-workout didn't work for me. I tried one and two scoops and felt nothing - before, during, or after working out. I have tried many PWOs and the best one I've seen is the JYM product. For me - that's the one I use now. Ken

guhemama's Rating
Orange

Very good, nice pump and energy. I'm very sensitive to stimulants, but had no side effects using C4 (I've already experienced anxiety and upset stomach with *other* pres) . The orange flavor is pretty good, although it has a small taste of sweetener.

Sanchezson07's Rating
Orange

This flavor is in my top 3 flavors because it reminds me of orange hi-c and its a great alternative flavor when you're also drinking Icy blue raspberry and mojito.

Dor12126's Rating
Green Apple

Very good. this is the first time i trying C4, and i must say this is amazing product, last time i used N.O.-EXPLODE and i didn't like it, i didn't get nothing but Abdominal pain. but when i use the C4 i feel great! the Green Aplle tatse is good. little bit sour

1-20 of 3,396 Reviews