Cellucor C4 Reviews

Orange
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,004 Reviews

dprice2011's Rating

dprice2011 did not leave a written review for this product.

JakeEast's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Love the jolting but not overwhelming tingle I get minutes after taking C4. The starawberry margarita flavor I tried this time was awesome too! It did have a slight pucker factor to it though.

slavandr's Rating

I got C4 as a gift. Absolutely ordinary pre-workout. Has nothing in it but beta-alanin, caffeine, creatine (only 1 gram) and Arginine (only 1 gram again). Even with 2 scoops this product is obviously really weak and every supplement user who knows at least a little bit about substances and pre-workouts must see that this is not worth of price. People are sheeps. They follow. Don't be one of them and use your own brain!

tinfro's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great product and I've used it for the past year (off and on). But, I think the packaging should be better. The first time I ordered this product, I ordered 2. The first one solidified pretty quickly, and when I went to unwrap and open the container, it was already a solid. If the product (container) wasn't affected by humid weather, I'd definitely rate this product a 10.

ReaperBrah's Rating
Blue Razz

Taking c4 preworkout on pull/legs days leaves you feeling good. Taking it mostly to heat up quickly and stay pumped, and it's great for that. No crash afterwards either, which is great.

kalawlagi's Rating
Blue Razz

kalawlagi did not leave a written review for this product.

itscailtin's Rating

I really enjoy this pre-workout. I was using Amino Energy before, but felt like I stopped getting energy from it. This C4 really does the trick. It gives me great energy to complete my workout, without giving me a jittery feeling. I also like that there is no crash. It tastes great, kind of like Airheads! Plus, it mixes really easily. I'm hooked. I highly recommend this pre-workout to anyone looking for a new addition to their supplement routine!

smellers's Rating

smellers did not leave a written review for this product.

debracke's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I'm a lemonade addict, but the Strawberry Margarita beats the Pink Lemonade by a landslide when it comes to taste, but I also love sweet things, so those of you who don't might want to try another one. It does its job, no complaints, but "explosive" energy is not how I would describe it. It's steady, if not on the weak side. Those of you more used to preworkout than me will probably need more than one scoop.

marinepfe2's Rating

I get the tingles in my face with this before a work out. Thats how I know it works, Then I get a long lasting pump through my hour workout. Taste is ok but I chug it fast. I do two scoops and keep it highly concentrated with cold water probably about 6 ounces of water. I probably wouldn't do this long term since it will not be as effective.

atheel1979's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Best pre-workout energy I've found. Surprises me every time.

Reine77's Rating
Blue Razz

LOVE the taste of this. It mixes well and works fast with no crash at the end. Gets me pumped for every workout and always perform at a 100%.

Cgreen47000's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

C4 Pre-Workout is a gift from the gym gods. It does exactly what you want it to do, it keeps you amped (in a good way) throughout your workout. While using this i felt no fatigue and had a deep drive to keep pushing. plus you don't feel jittery after taking this like you do with some other pre- workouts. taste wise it's both good and refreshing, which is what we want right? so yes i would certainly recommend this to anyone who is thinking about a pre-workout.

charge10's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Seems to do what it's supposed to. I'm pretty new to the gym but it definitely gets me tingly if I don't start doing something by about the 20-25 minute mark after consumption. I bought the strawberry margarita flavor and I'll just say that if it were kool-aid I'd have a big cup or two, tastes great.

happyNats's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Been taking this for some time and it's better than most pres I ever had. It always gets me pumped with energy and love that I'm able to keep going when I feel I cant.

ROY2390's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

ROY2390 did not leave a written review for this product.

TPietrowicz34's Rating
Blue Razz

I love this pre-workout, give me the pump I need for my workout and taste is amazing.

urg862's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Packaging: 8/10 I got the sample packets but I'm basing my rating off the tub. I think it's a little bit much with almost the whole tub being that shiny silver. I would like to see a little more black on the tub but overall it's nice. Like I've said before, the tub doesn't mean much to me as long the profile is solid and the product works. Taste: 9/10 Watermelon: 8.5/10 Strawberry Margarita: 9.5/10 What do you expect? Cellucor has always been solid with their flavoring IMO. I was expecting Strawberry Margarita to be great and it was! Definitely starts off a little sour which I liked and ends with a strawberry taste. Kinda like a Strawberry Magarita with salt around the rim of the glass. The Watermelon was solid. Too strong in 10oz of water as in too tart. But when mixed in 16oz or more it was good. Both flavors tasted better in 15oz of water or more Dosage: 7/10 Even with the TeaCore, I needed the whole packet (2 scoops) in order to feel my desired effects as far as pump and focus go. Mixability: 9.5/10 Mixing in a shaker was no problem at all. Everything mixed perfectly with nothing settling at the bottom. Formula 8/10 The formula is solid. Probably the standard formula for a pre-workout. It's not the typical formulas we are seeing this year with companies starting to come out with bigger scoops but has some good ingredients in it that are solid and effective. Beta-Alanine at 1.6g allowing one to get the rest later in the day with a split dose. Of course, Cellucor is one of the companies who used creatine nitrate first (at least from what I've seen) so it is included in the 4th generation C4 as well. I like creatine nitrate for two reasons: 1) Creatine, for strength, power output, etc.. Granted using 1-2 scoops of C4, one would still need some creatine in their day in order to get the clinical dose of 3-5g. And 2) nitrates. I love nitrates for pumps. Nitrates are my favorite ingredient for raising NO. Looking at the profile a first glance, doesn't seem like much for pumps. I would prefer citrulline over Arginine AKG but oh well. Caffeine for the energy is solid at 150mg and possibly 300mg for 2 scoops which I personally like bc it allows people to get energized without going overboard on the caffeine content. I've been known to use around 400mg caffeine at a single time but have been trying to use less currently. Throw in some Tyrosine for focus and overall you got a solid pre workout. Now add TeaCor for extra energy and less need for more scoops of C4! Workout reaction: following ratings based off of 2 scoops. 8/10 Pumps/vascularity 8.5/10 Again, I love nitrates and nitrates seem to love me back. At 2 scoops, the pumps are really solid. By my 2nd exercise my pumps were already solid during most workouts. Good blow flow and nice vascularity. Energy 8.5/10 At 2 scoops, the caffeine was above avg. c4 tended to hit me faster than most pre-workouts. After 10mins I started feeling the caffeine hitting me. Even with 15oz it hit me fast. Kept energy throughout each and every workout and never crashed. Having TeaCor adds some more solid energy and hopefully will defeat the purpose of most people going beyond 1 scoops. You should not need more then 2 scoops. Focus 7.5/10 Focus was good but nothing great. Granted C4 used the most bioavailable form of Tyrosine but I still didn't get the focus I wanted even after 2 scoops. Endurance 8/10 Endurance was solid. Pushed through supersets throughout the the week. Didn't tire out as fast. Cost: 7.5/10 About a $1 per serving which isn't bad but if you have to use 2 scoops like me it ends up costing $2 per serving. Not exactly I great price. Recommend 8/10 I would recommend this for friends as it has BA, Creatine, Nitrates, Caffeine and Tyrosine. A little bit of exes thing you could need in a pre. Overall: 8.5/10 C4 is a solid pre-workout. Gives you something for every category: nitrates for pumps, BA for endurance, Creatine for strength and Tyrosine for focus. The added TeaCor should decrease the need for anybody to go beyond 2 scoops. A very solid pre-workout that can be used by any athlete, not just bodybuilding

pcampbell86's Rating
Blue Razz

Finally I tried C4 and I was pretty impressed...it's definitely a solid pre-workout that gets you going when you need it to...Blue Razz is very good as well. I will still be on the lookout to see if there is anything better on the market however, but if not I'll be back for more C4 or the new C4 Ripped.

mrscippi's Rating

I looove C4! I've tried other pre-workouts and always find myself coming back to this one. The tingling sensation from the beta alanine didn't really bother me. It reminded me of the tingle I'd get from some tanning lotions. I'm really impressed with the flavors.. watermelon taste just like a Jolly Rancher, orange dreamsicle taste like a creamsicle but a tad more sour than sweet(still tasty though!) , icy blue razz was delicious the only downside was that it turned my lips blue and strawberry margarita was just plain tasty. I can't wait to try the green apple.

1-20 of 4,004 Reviews