Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

6.5
Lemon Lime
Green Apple
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
7.7
Pineapple
1-20 of 3,165 Reviews

DaveBraley's Rating
Orange

DaveBraley did not leave a written review for this product.

FredyResponds's Rating
Watermelon

I finally got myself to buy this product and based on my first go at it, I do not think I will buy any other pre-workout but Cellucor's C4 Extreme. I absolutely love it! I bought the 30 servings Watermelon flavor and I am now obsessed with it. I was an N.O.-Xplode fan and after I finished my last tub of the old formula I decided to cycle off and in the meantime look and research for a new one. C4 was on my list of the ones I was looking into. I was hesitant until I read the reviews and I was convinced that this would be my new PWO. But I had no idea how much I would love it! It dissolves well in 6oz. of water and it tastes great! I'll definitely look to try other flavors, but Watermelon seems to be a solid flavor across other brands for me. I immediately saw results during my workout. I increased my reps and added more weight to my lifts. This is before it reached it's maximum effect, mind you. By then I was already pushing and striving for more. I got that tingly feeling that I like and I felt more and more focused throughout my workout. By the end of my workout, I was absolutely spent! I had no idea I had pushed myself that much until I mentioned it to my girlfriend, who also tried it and loved it! I had energy for hours on end, which is awesome because I work 12 hour days and even though I don't take it before I head out to work, I certainly feel its effects. I will recommend this to anyone who asks for my opinion about it. I can't wait to hit the gym again.

cyndilamica's Rating

This is my go to pre-workout! Always tastes great, easy to down fast, and overall gives me just the right amount of energy to lift heavy. The only downside I have is you sort of build a tolerance to it, the more you lift and use it, so occasionally I need 1.5 scoops.

Derek1983's Rating
Pineapple

Since I've started taking supplements cellucor and rsp have delivered the best results. C4 is no exception. I felt great while taking this! Plenty of energy and focus.

brantleyrutz's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I've tried both the Blue Raspberry and the Strawberry Margarita and both are great. (Strawberry Margarita is my favorite.) It is by far the best pre-workout I've used. Gives you a great amount of energy and with the NO3 added in, it keeps you from getting fatigued during the workout. I highly recommend.

MNotarmaso's Rating
Watermelon

MNotarmaso did not leave a written review for this product.

jordankirkman's Rating

Love this stuff lemon lime flavor. Have my best workouts with c4 just 1-1/2 scoops 10 minutes before my workout, or take during a workout...then, boom! I become the most beastly aggressive person in the gym. Pretty easy to calm down afterwards with no crashing :-) I recommend everyone should try this stuff!

brad311's Rating

a very basic PWO for newbs who see others taking it want to buy it...dont be that guy and buy this simply because you see a cool guy at the gym taking it

aribob's Rating

Loved it in the beginning, works very well. unfortunately over the duration of the bottle starts to become less and less effective. Your body gets used to it. so you can either uptake your scoops(which i never do) or just have average workouts until you move on to the next product. I've used it two different cycles and the results were the same. tastes great.

jlew332's Rating
Green Apple
Icy Blue Razz

Let me first say that I've tried a few pre workouts over the years and I've been prone to side effects, such as getting lightheaded, jittery, and overall just didn't feel right after I took them. I have had not one negative side effect from C4. It gives me a decent boost when I first take it, but the aspect where it shines the most for me is how focused it keeps me and how I can keep the intensity up for the entire workout. It makes me workout longer and harder. For instance, I find myself completing an entire workout and feel that I can keep going. I'll hit up abs, cardio, or calves afterwards just because I feel I'm not ready to leave. Overall, I cannot find one negative aspect of this product. I've preached to several of my friends to how good it is and none of them were disappointed. You will build a tolerance to it so I recommend 4-6 weeks on and about 2 weeks off.

elrealronmexico's Rating

I need more of the green apple. I am completely over the fruit punch flavor.

Oziexpat's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Used as a replacement for Craze DS. Don't get the same feeling of intense focus as with Craze, however, feel good and pumped nonetheless. In addition to weights, I do a lot of cardio with runs up to half-marathon distance. Have found C4 Extreme to be much gentler on my stomach than Craze DS (which always resulted in a pre-workout 'purge') and tolerate it better over long workout sessions. That said, doesn't give me that same feeling of invicibility and endless endurance that I felt with Craze.

airballoongypsy's Rating
Mojito

After taking a full scoop of this my feet were tingy & I could not focus on my work out. I would avoid this item. It did however wake me up massively! www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCsM8mX601I&feature=youtu.be

ffightereng3's Rating

Ive been looking for a pre-workout for a long time that will both give me the energy i need to power through a workout and not make me crash soon after. I have to say that C4 gave me exactly that. Its good clean energy, not an immediate surge but you can definitely feel it working. The fruit punch flavor was great. I tend to stick to basic flavors and nothing to exotic. I had great energy with a decent pump even after my workout which i love and i know you guys do too! Since ive tried C4 i havent moved on to anything else as far as pre's go. Theres no need to! I get everything i want right here! now the important stuff! Mixability - 10/10 Mixes awesome with no clumping or powder left behind. Flavor - 10/10 Fruit Punch was dead on & wasnt too sweet which is a deal breaker for me Energy - 10/10 I love the energy this gave me which wasnt too much and not too little. Focus - 9/10 With the energy and pump you get you tend to focus more on the lifts and put yourself "in the zone" Pump 10/10 I have to say the pumps were great! I see veins now ive never seen before. If seeing new veins doesn't make you push harder i dont know what will!

Add78's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Add78 did not leave a written review for this product.

niceali's Rating
Orange

True power , i cant train with out it , really help me with my training session .

MackMan91's Rating
Orange

MackMan91 did not leave a written review for this product.

fitchick92's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I would give this 10 stars because I LOVE c4 but I feel that they're misleading. Serving size says one scoop, but read the side and it says normal serving is 2-3 scoops. I've only been taking it 2 weeks and started with 2.5 scoops, so my $55 60 serving jar is really only like 30 servings. Bring price point down/re evaluate the size and it's a great pre workout.

knguminiak's Rating
Mojito

knguminiak did not leave a written review for this product.

kelseynichols's Rating

I had a hard time finding a preworkout because I am very sensitive to Sucralose and immune to caffeine. I wasn't looking for a miracle, just something to get me going when I wasn't quite feeling it. C4 does the trick. I've had varying results with the different flavors as far as pumps, focus, and energy. Blue Razz and Fruit Punch have provided the best in all categories for me.

1-20 of 3,165 Reviews