Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Green Apple
Mystery Flavor
Pink Lemonade
Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 3,308 Reviews

11kellyz's Rating

I love the variety of flavors that C4 has, definitely gives us a nice selection of supplements to use prior to workout that we can enjoy. The Fruit Punch and Blue Razz are by far my favorite of their line of pre-workout, the mojito and margarita ones have a very strong flavor that I didn't like, but were easily still pretty good. Overall, if you're looking for a nice pre-workout supplement that gives a great kick and has an awesome taste for the right price, I'd recommend C4 all the way.

doodscuba's Rating
Watermelon

Tried this the first time today. It gave me more power, and thus more reps and sets. The workout was very aggressive. I like the taste of watermelon, it's refreshing. I drinks PWO during my workout sessions, so after all the sweat came off it's so refreshing and I feel recharge for the the next sets.

BrandonWhitley's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I use two scoops of the icy blue razz 20 minutes before my workout and it gets me jacked. Pros: Nice long lasting burst of energy, mixes well in 6-8 ounces of water. It kinda tastes like candy, I love it. Cons: It makes me have a really itchy/ burning effect. other than that, this product turns me into a little beast

TOMaHULK's Rating

TOMaHULK did not leave a written review for this product.

B1REBC44's Rating

I have tried many pre-work out, with and without creatine. Many give me the jitters even thought I have been taking caffeine for over 30 years. Some have so much beta-alanine, that I get lobster red for a good 10 minutes. This one is so good and the feeling of beeing ""in the flow"" especially when I do a long distance run or mud race is out of this world. Another plus is you feel the puch within 15 minutes, it last about 2 hours. And if you drink a lot of liquid in the day, you will not have constipation nor water gain, only muscle gain.

elrealronmexico's Rating

I need more of the green apple. I am completely over the fruit punch flavor.

jamsterdam's Rating

I can't say I feel any extra energy during my workout if I take it right before the gym. The creatin does give you a quick noticeable muscle increase, probably filling your muscles up with extra water.

AliT3343's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The taste of C4 is excellent. But (maybe this is just for me) I don't find it effective at all. I've taken other pre workouts and they are a LOT stronger than C4. I guess I would recommend this to someone who has never taken pre workouts before. But I also can't believe I wasted my money buying this again, taking 2 and a half scoops, and feeling nothing. total bummer. Rate it a 5/10 4 of that 5 being for the great taste and the 1 being a suggested first timer pre work out drink.

SpeedCheeser's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Not a huge energy boost, but it gave me a slight tingle and a little extra pep in my step and increased mental alertness without any jitters. It also provided for some extra pumps in the target muscles during the workout.

ShaninHow's Rating

ShaninHow did not leave a written review for this product.

ebless911's Rating

One of the best tasting pre workouts. Good stuff, but its easy to build up a tolerance to.

Jwilliams32's Rating
Green Apple

C4- Green Apple I was given the chance to review this product from cellucor. I have used c4 in the past and think it is probably the best pre workout supplement on the market today. It has the perfect mix of beta alanine, caffeine and no3. C4 continues to be in my daily supplement stack because it gives me that extra kick of energy I need before I enter the gym. I really enjoy c4 because it does not give you a jittery or a feeling like you may have a heart attack after you take it. It gives you extreme mental focus, a clean rush of energy and that tingly feeling from the beta alanine that I love. Green apple is a new exclusive flavour from cellucor and it tastes great. Think of a green apple jolly rancher and youll have this flavour spot on

valzy6's Rating

valzy6 did not leave a written review for this product.

mrodz's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Good lower stim option. One of the few remaining products with creatine nitrate. Workouts are good at max dose, but a single scoop makes for a decent midday pick me up as well. First time preworkout users should especially consider this product.

jlesperance79's Rating

This is the best I have tried better results then no xplode

Delier305's Rating

Delier305 did not leave a written review for this product.

grosese's Rating

grosese did not leave a written review for this product.

ahmadyassin's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

ahmadyassin did not leave a written review for this product.

bessy613's Rating

Love this product. I mix one scoop with a small amount of water and drink right when I get up in the morning. By the time I change clothes, brush teeth and prep my breakfast, I am ready to workout!! BAM! The first day I tried this I felt like all the hairs on my body were screaming. That feeling subsided and now I just feel energy, so don't freak out the first time you try it! Ha!

jacobjoy's Rating