Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Green Apple
Mystery Flavor
Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 3,353 Reviews

Gatha's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I love this product, when you drink it, it will hit you hard ! The pump is amazing, felt increase in power and endurance, your muscle will feel hardened after a couple of sets. And when it come to taste, cellucor always the best

riveraem's Rating
Strawberry Margarita
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!

The flavors are amazing! The Orange Dreamsicle tastes just like an Orange Julious smoothie...and the orange flavor is more of a natural flavor and not artificial. The product (no matter the flavor) is intense and I love that it makes me work harder and I have been seeing results because of the way I have been pushing myself every day in the gym.

MsSoto's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Great product. Really gives me a good pump and helps me get those extra reps in.

dwright0305's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This in my opinion is the best pre-workout available. Keeps you pumped through you whole workout. Can't go wrong with C4, especially pink lemonade!

Chulupe's Rating
Green Apple

Great flavor and mixes well. Gives me good focus, but after about 2 weeks I needed to up the serving size. I plan on getting more when I run out.

vene88's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

vene88 did not leave a written review for this product.

euphorixs's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Very good, gave a great energy and focus boost. The beta alanine was a bit strong at first but got used to it. Worked great for 2 weeks then needed to start staking 2 scoops to get close to the same buzz. Great taste from the pink lemonade and mixes very well.

Troopashd's Rating

My trainer s****ested that I take a pre-workout since I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and though I'm a person who doesn't feel the effects of caffeine or other supps, C4 kicks ***. I take two scoops before my workout and soon feel tingling throughou my body. It increased my endurance and helped me reached new maxes. Definitely recommended*!

menuettogirl's Rating

This product is amazing! It gives me a lot of energy and it makes you feel great during the workout. I swim a couple times a week and I really see a difference in my lap times, but I also use it before my spinning and TRX classes. When I take it I feel like I can achieve so much more! I have just re-ordered it in Strawberry Margarita and Mojito. Really great product!

devhinton's Rating
Pink Lemonade

devhinton did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabe1076's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Gabe1076 did not leave a written review for this product.

beeowill1's Rating
Watermelon

btter than most other pre workouts ive tried 1000 times better than no xplode and I definetly would recomend

w028kxf's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

w028kxf did not leave a written review for this product.

005e500's Rating

Yes this thing will pump you up, but I feel a little dizzy and nausea after taking it.

LaytonDude's Rating

I gave it a 7 because this product does work BUT, if you are slightly sensitive to caffeine products do not take this. Because it has Caffeine (which narrows blood vessels) and NO3 (which dilates them) the product can cause some severe anxiety attacks. This happened to me. This is my fault mainly because I had anxiety attacks before and I knew Caffeine had been related. That said, read the labels and do your research when it comes to taking supplements.

Salsero691's Rating

Tried quite a few pre-workouts, this one is so far the best I've tried. Gives you that warm tingly feeling when it kicks in.

t9er0's Rating
Watermelon

best pre-workout! i had to make a switch after taking this for about 2 months due to building a tolerance and i was bummed. yes, i RECOMMEND!

chandemouy94's Rating
Watermelon

This is my go-to preworkout. I've tried others and nothing gets me going like C4. When I take this, I hit the weights with a whole new intensity. I like pink lemonade and watermelon the best.

joshrupprecht's Rating
Watermelon

joshrupprecht did not leave a written review for this product.

thenatural32's Rating

thenatural32 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,353 Reviews