Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Strawberry Margarita
6.8
Mystery Flavor
Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 3,275 Reviews

jarematom's Rating

I had two flavors: for WATERMELON I'd give a 10/10 cause it tastes like melted watermelon proper, smells like it and does not have any kind of chemical aftertaste, for PINEAPPLE I'd give a 5/10, the flavor is much weaker and not very sweet - even if you add much less water than advised, you can tell it's artificial straight up - not a fan. I have a version that has 160mg of caffeine per scoop and with AAKG in it - a two scoop serving does a very good job. I can feel the rush, the tingling is strong at first but you build up a tolerance anyway so it wont bother you after a week or two. The price is awesome for a 30-serving tub, not sure I'd hold on to a flavor for as long as 60 servings go.

Adrian408's Rating

C4 is an amazing product! great pump! (Secret: one serving of C4 and then add two servings of NOW Beta-Alanine Powder and you'll be killing it in the gym! plus it'll save you so much money not having to use two scoops)

alexs66's Rating

C4 the very first pre-workout I've purchased. The only reason I purchased this product was because it came as a free sample in a Costco tub of cellucor cor performance whey. it took me awhile to try the two serving sample but when I did I had the best workout I had in over a year. so I bought a tub. the thing is the next time I used it the results were not as outstanding. the sample curiously enough made me feel energized and happy the rest of the day whereas the tub c4 makes me feel serious and focused which I feel would benefit during the workout because focus is my priority when looking for a preworkout. both performed very well and I'm glad it is a part of my repertoire of fitness supplements. highly recommend it. sample focus 9.5 tub focus 7.5 sample endurance 10 tub endurance 8.5 sample pump 7.5 tub pump 9 sample strength 9.0 tub strength 9.0 sample energy 10 tub energy 9

antoineplamondo's Rating

didn't work for me

angradi75's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

C4 is the best pre-workout I have ever taken. I've tried other products (NOxplode) and none of them were as effective as C4. The Fruit Punch is my favorite flavor because it tastes like Kool-Aid with a edgy sour after taste. I don't recommend taking more than 2 scoops at a time because 3+ scoops always upsets my stomach.

kamaleddine8's Rating
Lemon Lime

I have a video on my youtube channel just type in Hadi Kamaleddine for the c4 review

bamaant's Rating

Best pre-workout on the market to me. It may not be the best in each area but overall it is the best, hands down. Dat Blue Razz Tho!!!

Aesthetics4Dayz's Rating

I have tried Several flavor's of C4, and they were all nailed right on the dot! The one thing I loved was it kicked in within 30 minutes of my workout, and lasted my entire 1:30 hr workouts! The bad thing is that you can't take is everyday you workout because your body response adapts and you lose the feelings etc. I just tried Pineapple and the flavor was amazing!!

mskalberg2's Rating
Green Apple

Love this pre workout. Tastes great and works even better.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

21ilovejesus21's Rating

I bought this because they sell 2 of these for 35 $ at Costco so i bought it to try it out. it mixes very very easy. works very well used it for about 2 months helped me alot. i ran out though feel alot weaker haha. taste isnt to good but im used to it now. overall definitely will buy it love it.

PatTransfrom78's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Amazing pumps, energy, focus, everything!! Took 2 scoops with 10oz. of water and it mixed very easily. It's definitely one of the best tasting pre-workouts I've ever had. Felt the tingles about 10 minutes after I drank it and I was ready to go! Very good energy and focus throughout my workout.

macca000's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

okay so was very excited to have this pre as there was so much hype about it and it is number one on the pre workout i spose charts. c4 had a great taste. but other than that was a big let down. absolutely no energy boost no strength boost and also no extreme pump. had a little bit of tingles at the start which was just the caffeine in the pre. i had 1 scoop and a half as i was told it would be enough. but tomorrow I'm going to try 2.5 scoops hopefully get something out of it. but overall a big let down

ecxtimmy's Rating

C4 is great, if you haven't tried it then your missing out. The flavoring is also great, effectiveness is most important to me but it's nice to actually enjoy drinking a pre workout. Add how effective C4 is and the list of quality ingredients and dosages and you have a product that just WORKS, as a pre workout C4 Extreme delivers on it's promise for added, Energy, Endurance, Focus, and PUMP!!! Also don't forgot C4 can be taken as low-medium stim pre workout and is an EXCELLENT choice for those who are stim sensitive or trying a pre workout for the first time.

traven13's Rating
Green Apple

Tasted very good. NO ENERGY OR PUMP THOUGH!!!!

skooby85's Rating

Tastes like orange kolaid and hasn't lost any of its punch after continued use! AAA product and I've already recommended to all of my lifter friends ,

artebody's Rating
Watermelon

This prodcut isn't working for me. First time I felt kind of a nasty "tingling" which began to hurt badly during workout, mostly in those parts of the body which were more under tension/stress duringf workout. NO strength gain or better focus whatsoever. The second day same story, I didn't feel any benefit from it but I kept using it for a week or so thinking my body would adapt to it... Worst product I've ever tried in my life!

capt1014's Rating

So the taste is not too bad, tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher candy it is tart, but ok. as far as working...I never felt the "tingling" even with a 2 scoop dosage. The first couple times I took it I did notice the energy level was sustained throughout my workout 1 1/2 hour time frame. Now after taking another product, C4 has no effect no me now, my last workout with C4 I felt tired and unmotivated.

Schmatz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pretty good pump on an empty stomach generally takes me two servings and sometimes it a really good one other times it doesnt hit me a lot. The pink lemonade flavors really good!

kmaline's Rating

This pre workout gets me up and going but the fruit punch flavor isn't my favorite, as fruit punch is not my flavor in general. Good product, will try another flavor next time. I drink it while I'm warming up on the bike, and it gets me really pumped to go kill some weights.

1-20 of 3,275 Reviews