Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Pink Lemonade
Sweet Tea
Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 3,403 Reviews

kts15's Rating

One of the more popular pre-workouts and when it went on sale I couldn't resist. Mixes quick and easy, 12 oz of water and no issues. Orange dreamsicle didn't fit its name, just seemed like plain orange to me, but it was still decent. Watermelon and fruit punch were good and lived up to their billing, but watermelon lingered in my shaker long after it was gone. It says wait 20 minutes for the work-out to kick in and that was about right. I normally felt some energy set in at 15-20 minutes depending on how lethargic I had been. I got a pretty good rush from the product nothing extreme, but it made me amped to lift. The energy didn't last long from me about 30 minutes into my workout I would start to burnout. I like the product, but only for shorter (30~45 min) workouts.

fitmom76's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I have become a big fan of several Cellucor products, so when looking for another pre-workout supplement I decided to try a sample pack of this. I have been using my husband's **** (vitamin shoppe brand) pre-workout powder, & I like the way it works, but it tastes awful. I REALLY wish this C4 worked- it mixes easily, the Strawberry Margarita tastes absolutely amazing, but 1 1/2 scoops of this did nothing for me. Their BCAA supplement does more for me. I got no energy, no pump, no tingle, nothing from taking this. And I'm a 130b female, so I could imagine guys wouldn't get anything out of this. I normally get away with cutting serving sizes of some supplements in half because of my size, but doing more than 1 scoop had no effect on me.

KellinJett's Rating
Orange

Mixed perfectly, there was no foam unlike any NO products. Used for leg day and the pump i got was unreal, however gave me serious rot-gut and burps. Im not sure if it does this every time but hell the pump was worth it.

heatherleefit's Rating
Watermelon

heatherleefit did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeyF88's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Great pre-workout supplement. I always have some in my cupboard for the days i need some extra motivation. Recommend for everyone.

Carminb1's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

I stick to prejym because of transparent dosing and the science behind it. But C4 is a very good preworkout. You get what you need out of it, mixes great as well. And the mojito flavor was very refreshing

drhondyjr93's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Gets the job done. Not that great on Pump, I've used NO3 and no pump there. Gives moderate energy. I've been on strong pre-workout beforeaand this somewhere in the middle with energy and pump. Lots of focus if you have a long day ahead of you.

HazemJ93's Rating
Watermelon

No noticeable increase in pump even at 3 scoops, mild energy boost but doesn't worth the money IMO.

fgrajales89's Rating

i have tested the most populars pre-workouts and this is my favorite. doesn't make you feel with stomach ache, not dizzy, you can feel the energy even after months of using it, very good when you came from a hard work day and need go to the gym, take your c4 and feel full of energy. good price (not too expensive as others). very recommended.

leond21's Rating
Pineapple

C4!!! This stuff is pretty awesome. It has just the right amount of punch to wake me up and keep me focused. With every product there is has its pros and cons but believe me the con of this product isn't something unusual its just something I didnt like personally about the product. Pros: Extreme Focus Loads of Energy Great Pump Just the right amount of Beta Alanine and Arginine This is exactly what I look for in a product when I am using it for strength. Every time I know I am doing something heavy you better believe Im reaching in my bag for 2 scoops of C4. It taste amazing, the Pineapple taste almost like pineapple juice with a slight supplement/sucralose flavor but it isnt anything disgusting like some of the other preworkouts out there. No joke cellucor prides themselves on their flavor profiles and they do an awesome job with this product amongst others. The Mojito flavor isn't the best in my opinion. It taste nothing like a mojito with or without alcohol, kinda feels like a lime taste with a very slight hint of mint. either way i still drink it. To be completely honest the powder taste so good you could literally just scoop it into your mouth and swish around some water for extreme results. It blends great, no blender bottle needed, heck no bottle needed if your'e in a rush. Cons: Gnarly Bloating I wouldnt ever suggest anyone to use this product when they are focusing on cardio, this stuff makes your heart beat and beat fast.... I mean you may feel like the energizer bunny for a moment but shortly after someone will have to grab the D-fib unit and try to sync your heart back into rhythm. This isnt the first or last time I use C4 for strength training, but the bloat gets annoying sometimes. Either way bloat or not... no product ive used compares to this... its just right

TAGSSKEE1's Rating

This stuff tastes just like watermelon with no nasty aftertaste, I also love the help it gives with workouts, extra energy, with just a little tingling as I am sensitive to niacin. I would recommend anyone to try this product.

adamneupert90's Rating

when i first started working out i bought muscletech neurocore, and wasnt that impressed with it and a buddy told me to try C4, well i tried it and loved it and havnt used anything since, but i have been wanting to try n.o-xplode for awhile now, the same friend that got me onto C4 also recommended it

1869pollo's Rating

With C4 I have had some of the best workouts weather its to just give me that extra motivation on this days to get me to the gym or on those days which I need that extra set. Flavor is important to me, because if it doesn't taste good that will have a direct correlation with my entire workout.

5tarhero's Rating
Green Apple

Great product. I love using C4 before cardio sessions or even before playing basketball.

crawshaw's Rating

The first few times I took C4 Extreme, I used one scoop and didn't notice a difference at all. However, the second scoop made a huge difference for me and I definitely felt more focused and energized. As far as endurance goes, I can't say for sure that this will boost it, but it certainly does give you a nice and ready feeling. Also, the product mixes very well and tastes delicious. I did not incur any digestive problems or irritating tingly feelings from it either.

KiriakosM's Rating

Been taking C4 Extreme for about 4 years now. Started using it while I was racing competitively through local races. I saw amazing results with this product. 3 years later after retiring from running, I started to lift and wanted to get bigger. I started taking C4 Extreme along with Cellucor creatine, NO3 Chrome and P6 Extreme. Amazing results at the gym and months after taking it. C4 along with creatine and NO3 Chrome would have me lifting heavier and longer at the gym. I would finish off my bench presses go do some tricep pull downs and want to do rip my chest more just from the pump i got. I highly recommend this product, It's been around and on top charts since i started taking it and there is a reason for that. IT WORKS!

ItzJesusp's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

great pre-workout. gives me the pump and the energy i need to be in the gym doing more reps

amidkiff's Rating
Green Apple

One of my favorite pre-workouts on the market. It gives you good energy and a surreal pump. Only downside is that more than one scoop is needed for me. It's hard to believe, but the green apple flavor tastes like candy' almost like a jolly rancher.

TrainLikeTony's Rating

Gives me the pump I need to have a great workout. I have been using it for a few months and haven't noticed any negatives or side effects.

rahendri1351's Rating
Sweet Tea
Strawberry Margarita

Sweet Tea and Strawberry Margarita are spot on! I love C4 in general, but they really nailed it with these two. Great pump and good energy.

1-20 of 3,403 Reviews