Cellucor C4 Reviews

Pineapple
1-20 of 4,246 Reviews

12mindEli's Rating
Pink Lemonade

this was the first pre workout I have ever used it did give me a great pump while lifting but it sometimes makes me crash about two hours after taking it

Rachitha54's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Rachitha54 did not leave a written review for this product.

winpin's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Tastes good, usually take a shot of it with water 20 mins before. Doesn't do anything, I don't notice a difference in energy levels.

burch10612's Rating
Berry Bomb

Cellucor C4: Berry Bomb Flavor: 10/10. I absolutely love the berry bomb flavor. I dont know that it's a true berry flavor but it tastes delicious either way. Goes down smooth with no after taste. Mixability: 10/10. I mix it in a shaker cup with 10-12 ounces of water, recommended is 6 ounces. Whether I mix it in 6 or 12 it mixes easily and leaves no grit in the bottom of my cup. Energy: 10/10. I take 1.5 servings and it really gets me going for even the toughest workouts. Pump: 10/10. The creatine nitrate in this product leads to some amazing pumps. Overall: this is a very strong product. The taste is fantastic and the pumps and energy I get is everything I ask for from a preworkout.

mblinovas's Rating

mblinovas did not leave a written review for this product.

Beastap's Rating

This is my first Pre workout and I love it. In the beginning days I used to get little tingles but i simply love it. I tried with two scoops I felt thats too much to understand. But I get a good work out after taking this. Thank you Cellucor for a nice genuine product.

Seetly74's Rating
Blue Razz

I love this pre workout! I have used C4 products for some time now and have always liked their line. Their product always delivers great performance. It comes in a nice heavy jar filled up with powder!

Lostarkey's Rating
Berry Bomb

I recently purchased the C4 pre-workout in Berry Bomb flavor. I have used C4 pr-workout before, so I wanted to taste the new flavor. The pre-workout mix was great, and doesn't make you feel shaky. It just gives you an awesome pump of energy. The taste is one of my favorites. It's sweet but not too sweet. I think the more supplements I try I get used to different tastes, but this was a pleasant taste right off the bat. I recommend this product for both taste and effectiveness. Cheers to my lifters!

jdtoothnail's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Strawberry Margarita flavor was excellent, bit of creaminess to round out the flavor, so it's not overly tart. I've been looking around for pre-workout supps that do NOT include Niacin. After purchasing this product, I watched Dr. Jim Stoppani's video on why Niacin is included in pre-workouts: basically there's zero need for it, and actually, companies put it in their pre-workout products to make the consumer think that it's actually doing something by giving you that skin-burning sensation (which I hate anyway). Beta-alanine does this also, and it's very uncomfortable. So far I've found that Muscletech Anarchy is Niacin free (but there's no anti-caking agent in the product and it's very hygroscopic, so it arrived as large clumps with about 5% loose powder), as well as Pre-Jym of course.

ashbrums's Rating
Watermelon
Berry Bomb

This is one of my favorite preworkouts to use. Doesn't make my face/head itch like some others. Berry bomb is a great flavor, watermelon was a little too sour for my liking. But overall really enjoy this product and will continue to use!

MHARRISR's Rating
Berry Bomb

I got this product a week ago, and having been using it while training the last 5 days. It is awesome, the flavor is great, not too sweet or syrupy, and the energy and focus are exactly what you'd expect from a Cellucor product. I have thoroughly enjoyed using it and can't wait to continue.

lillacey83's Rating

C4 has been a regular in my Preworkout rotation for ever it seems like, great energy for me even at 1 scoop and gets me thru every workout, have to go with an 8 just because the new Ripped and Neuro options are soooo great! I will still buy the original from time to time though I'm sure.

Kharrism5's Rating
Berry Bomb

This new flavor is amazing!!! I've taken it a few times now and it was hard to put my finger on it but I think it tastes like pop rocks or a certain kind of double bubble, bubble gum. Either way, it is very enjoyable. It mixes pretty well. Just like the other flavors of C4. It's a good addition to the family!!

HenryJones1's Rating
Berry Bomb

This stuff is the best! My go to pre, I like to try other ones but i always end up picking this one up every now and then.

olegplanets's Rating

I got one sample of C4 with my order (not from BB). Just wanted to say that I personally felt 0 difference :( Hopefully I will find a pre-workout that works. The flavor I tried was fruit punch and it does taste really good.

Sean26607's Rating
Berry Bomb

This pre-workout is great! While it is a tad lower stimmed, I enjoyed taste, lasting energy, and killer pumps I was still able to obtain! I trained arms and shoulders today and the pumps were legit/10!! I was intrigued to try this flavor of their new pre-workout as I have yet to try any pre-workout with a "berry" flavor included! That and it's Cellucor- we all know they only put out the best of the best products! While I did not get a full "berry" taste, I did taste some sort of a fruit and maybe a little punch taste in it. I simply mixed two scoops (YOLO) in 12oz of water and it was nice and sweet! Not overly sweet, but the kind that is tolerable where you can sip, or chug it and still want more!

alyssa1010's Rating

Green apple exclusive flavor isn't listed but that is by far my favorite flavor. This has been by my go-to preworkout, I have had trouble finding one I like until now. The beta-alanine gives a little added tingle which sometimes I think I need more for my head because I don't always feel a huge pump. Just knowing it's there and feeling the tingle helps liven me up and get me going sometimes even if the added burst isn't always there. But all in all though this remains my top choice, all others still haven't come close. I also like the watermelon and blue razz flavors. Have yet to try any others. (First few sips will taste super artificial but it quickly grows on you.)

Hiwayprisoner's Rating

I wouldn't bother with this product. Claims explosive energy. Not even close. Left me feeling flat was completely disappointed. Will go back to the previous and mix what remains of this into it. Basically left me with the feeling that I was drinking kool-aid before and during my workout. I gave it a week to see if my body would somehow acclimate to the formula but was still left with a flat and weaker feeling.

Himel1988's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Nothing too crazy, I've had better.

0881Iluvla's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This a great pre-workout especially if you have a long after work..

1-20 of 4,246 Reviews