Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Pineapple
1-20 of 2,905 Reviews

palmernj's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

michael3510's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I live in Canada and I was disappointed with the Canadian version of C4 because it lacked Creatine Nitrate. However, when I was in the USA for a hockey tournament I purchased this product and brought it home. I used it both for my workouts and hockey and I can't believe the pumps and energy this product provides. I definitely have it up there with Scream and Assault as my favourite preworkout products. Strongly recommend

Chauna02's Rating

I am always looking for a pre- workout that delivers and something I won't build a tolerance to after a week. So far I am happy with C4- it tastes great and my workouts are longer and more intense.

bravotango1981's Rating

I've tried almost every flavor and have to say Pink Lemonade is my favorite, with Watermelon coming in a close second. Mojito and Green Apple are also very good. Icy Blue Razz is also very good (try mixing it with Alpha Amino Icy Blue Razz). I'm not crazy about the Fruit Punch (it's not bad, but I will never buy it again. I tried the Orange and was not impressed, and the Pineapple was so bad I took it back for a refund. C4 is a very good PWO. I have to take 2-4 scoops (high tolerance). I actually really like C4 as an energy drink replacement too. I work night shift, and I use to go through several energy drinks and coffees a night. C4 keeps me focused and awake at work and at the gym. I like how the scoops are very small. It makes mixing a lot easier. C4 is currently my favorite PWO. My second favorite PWO is MusclePharm's Assault.

DanieleMarie's Rating

This stuff works! I start feeling the all to familiar tingle/ich after only 15 mins and I feel kind of "primed" when I start my workout. One time I decided to workout without taking the C4 just to see if there was a difference...yeah, there was a difference. I just didnt feel up for it and my muscles felt the same. Flavor wise, orange is the best!! Strawberry Margarita was overly sweet for me and the Mojito had an off taste to it, but both were OK.

BigFlex2014's Rating

I'm not a big preworkout user, but once in a while I take them to switch things up. I bought a tub of C4 as it is very popular on here and with friends as well. I started with 1 one scoop like it said and felt nothing. I eventually worked my way up to 3 scoops and still felt nothing. I've felt more from a small cup of coffee to be honest. There were also no pumps or focus. Overall, I was just very let down. I tried using 3 scoops for a lot of workouts and it never seemed to work. Big waste of money. Only good thing I can say is it tasted pretty good. Other then that, no pumps energy or focus. Extremely overrated.

MikeDiesel99's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Love C4 so far, definitely helps with my workouts giving me a nice boost to get those extra reps and providing a good amount of energy. I usually take 1 1/2 to 2 scoops 20 minutes before my workout. Wasn't too crazy about the Icy Blue Razz flavor, but it's drinkable and I would like to try their other flavors. No negative side effects so far and feel great, I'd highly recommend it.

kbaldwin27's Rating

I've tried just about all the flavors of c4 and I have to say I love their products. I would suggest that you stack it with the NO3 to get that added pump. Out of all the pre-workouts I've tried (and I've tried a ton) c4 is by far the best tasting and most effective pre-workout available. I could never find one that actually taste good AND was effective, until i found c4. If you haven't tried it yet...do it!! you'll be glad you did.

odbornik's Rating

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

j808worm's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Been off PWO for about a few weeks now and today was my first day back on because my tub of C4 came in the mail. The last time I took C4 was when they had a different blend of ingredients. This new blend seemed just ok. Took 1 scoop since it was my first day back and was looking forward to the beta alanine tingles. However I felt nothing, only a little more focused. Pump was nothing spectacular either. I will try 2 scoops tomorrow.

jzeigler2's Rating

First review I been using c4 on and off I tried other pres but I always go back to c4 to me it's the best pre on the market. Taste is great with each flavor I tried takes about 15 mins to kick in and once it does the feeling is epic I stack it with No3 cromes for optimal results would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great pre workout supplement

tjjustice1106's Rating
Green Apple

tjjustice1106 did not leave a written review for this product.

Djones94's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Cellucor C4 extreme is a great product and it is very effective! I have the blue razz flavor and it tastes pretty good, not the best but good. It has 75 servings at one scoop per serving but I usually take between 1.5 scoops and 2. I�ve been on it for about a month and it hasn�t lost any effect on me yet. It makes you feel a little tingly underneath your skin if you take a little too much but it�s a good feeling you kinda like. At first it didn�t give me a whole lot of endurance but once you build up a littler toleration you can take more and it will last longer. Two scoops is enough to last an hour and fifteen minute workout with about fifteen minutes of good fast cardio and you still feel good leaving the gym.

HawkeyeFan08's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!

Gets me pumped up immediately after consuming and can feel the benefits through the entire workout. I highly recommend this product.

Dionkar336's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I'm disappointed with cellucor. This stuff got lots of hype, but I had to take over two scoops (nearly 300 mg of caffeine) to feel anything. I didn't get pumped up, did not get tons of energy, and I felt no real difference in my training. Off to find another pre workout. To be fair, this works great for some people. I may just not respond well to the ingredients.

SARAHLYNNDAY1's Rating

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME TRYING A PREWORKOUT, RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND. HE ADVISED ME JUST TO USE HALF A SCOOP SINCE IM A LITTLE SMALL AND A NEWBIE TO SUPPS. I REALLY LIKE THE FLAVOR AND HALF A SCOOP GAVE ME JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ENERGY WITHOUT MAKING ME A JITTERY MESS. DEFINITELY PLAN ON BUYING THIS AGAIN :)

philthebarber86's Rating
Watermelon

My go to PWO. I use 2 scoops and feel a solid energy boost and nice tingle to get me fired up. I personally dont get much pump but thats okay. Taste is best in the market

HunterRozay's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Best pre I've tried aside from the original Jack3d and Craze(R.I.P.). Didn't upset stomach.

lttrojans's Rating

By far best pre workout I've taken.

sweettexn's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Been taking for a week now and love it. I took half a scoop first just to test my tolerance. I didn't feel much with that so I increased to full scoop which works well for moderate workout days on more intense days I take scoop and half to two scoops. The taste is great!

1-20 of 2,905 Reviews