Cellucor C4 Reviews

Good
Orange
1-20 of 3,760 Reviews

fatmanmuscle's Rating

I first want to thank Cory and Cellucor for giving me the opportunity to try this product. I normally am not a fan of the condensed pre-workout formulas but this product is a winner. My standard approach to pre-workouts is a caffeine pill, creatine, protein and citrulline malate. This is a far better use of my time. The product mixes well. I typically just put a scoop in a cup and swirl it around. The taste was pretty good. Pre-workouts aren't typically tasty drinks. The energy and focus is where it shines. The Teacor addition is awesome. Clean energy that lasts the entire workout. My strength during the workout was great. I could get through deadlifts, leg presses, bench presses and rows in the same workout. Good pump and as much vascularity as a I can have at my current fat level. The formula is where it shines. At least for a condensed pre-workout. Beta-Alanine Creatine Nitrate Arginine AKG Tyrosine Caffeine Velvet Bean TeaCorâ„¢ Tetramethyluric acid (Theacrine) The TeaCor seems to be the ingredient that puts this pre-workout over the top. Mixability (10/10) Taste (8-9/10) Energy and Focus (10/10) Strength (9/10) Pumps (8/10) Vascularity (7/10) Formula (8/10) The telling thing about my experience with this product is the fact that I would actually purchase this product. #cellucor #g4 #c4 #HelpYouGetGAINS

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating
Watermelon

The old formula didn't work at all. The new formula kinda has a kick to it. I got a it for free so I'll use it but wouldn't buy it.

meu1414's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Well, i get some energy after drinking it, but it's not that much energy... i'm taking 1 and a half scoop and i'm not so impressed. Overall it's a good product, but i don't know why this product has so much hype about it.

bigrowdyrob's Rating
Blue Razz

Flavor was pretty good, but almost too much - kind of overpowering. I also didn't feel the effects as much as I have with other pre-workouts. Maybe I just need to take another scoop.

Jpettersson20's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

If I was a big goner and had never had another per workout this would be a good product, but having said that I have since tried multiple others. C4 will not be re purchased. After a week or two I felt close to zero effects even when I went on from one scoop to two. The taste was amazing though. I think I will stick with my other options.

VodkaEveryDay's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The NEW 4th gen C4 is 2 times stronger than the previous 3rd gen. I liked the old C4, but i had to take 2 scoops to feel something. This time i took 2 scoops of a new C4, and i hit me in 10 minutes, i thought i'm gonna destroy my GYM. I had insane focus, power and pump ! It felt amazing, i couldn't stop lifting ! Man that new formula is amazing, i'd say best PWO supp i've ever tried, even better than the old Jack3D !

Elijahcho's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I've been taking c4 for a few weeks now and I've noticed a difference in my workouts. I know the beta-alanine kicks in because I can feel the tingle. I get a good pump during my workouts, and I'm able to push out another set or another rep than usual. There's a good amount of caffeine in here too, so after a long day of work, I'm still able to go at it. I give it a 9/10, because it does everything it says it will, but the difference doesn't impress me to the point of being a perfect 10/10.

Getbig831's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This is a nice improvement on the old formula. The older version of C4 seemed to be a hit or miss for me. I have had nothing but good workouts with the G4 version. 1 scoop gives me the alertness and extra boost I need to get started on my workouts but for me 1.5-2 scoops really shines. The full dosage of beta-alanine in 2 scoops really helps to power you through your workouts. Not sure why but C4 seems to give me a lot more tingles than other products containing the same amount of BA. For me thats a good thing cause it tells me its working. Tastes and mixes just fine, the strawberry margarita flavor was nice and refreshing.

Tannerus4's Rating

I love this product. I was a big fan of the regular C4 to begin with so I was excited to try the new G4 C4. I only used half a scoop (I'm very stim sensitive) and that worked out perfectly for me. With gym sessions early in the am (5 or 6 depending on the day) I need all the help I can get-I am NOT a morning person and have a hard time crawling out of bed. On gym days I skipped my coffee and went straight for the G4 C4. I sipped it on the way to the gym (about a 30 min drive) finished it up about halfway there and followed with water the rest of the drive. It gave me enough of a push to get through my entire workout (about an hour) and 30-45 min cardio after, and was awake and in good spirits the rest of the day. I didn't experience any type of crash at all-which is a huge selling point for me. The energy I got from half a scoop was clean-no jitters, no nausea, and my focus was great. I was able to push through some reps I normally really struggle with (I usually have to stop around 8 or 10 and take a breath or 2 to get to 12 or 15) and it felt good to be able to do that. Mixability is great, no big chunks left in the bottom of the shaker cup only a few small ones but a good swirl made sure I got all the product in my belly! Taste was off the chain-I LOVE the Pink lemonade. I will definitely use this product again and I highly recommend it.

krtunny's Rating
Orange

I have used many different brands/types of preworkouts over the years, and I cannot and will not steer away from C4. Recently, I got to try the Orange Dreamsicle flavor of 4th Generation C4. I always take C4 on my drive to the gym which is about a 15-20 minute drive. I always use 1 scoop C4 and mix with about 8oz of water in a water bottle using a funnel. That's right, a water bottle. It mixes completely in seconds w/o a shaker cup. No grits and the true-to flavor. Any other preworkout I had tried before C4, I had to choke down due to grits and/or bad flavor. The second I walk into the gym I can feel the pump C4 gives me and I don't want to do anything but workout. On the first day I tried the Gen 4 C4, I was getting reps in that I couldn't before, lifting heavier, and lasting longer. I finished the workout I planned, and was trying to find MORE exercises to do because I still had the energy. The focus I get when I take C4 is a big deal to me also. Usually, I'm on my phone in between sets when I don't take my C4, but I don't have time for that when I do take it.

MrPaperChaser10's Rating
Watermelon

i have To Say You guys hit it right on the Money i want to thank cellucor for the Oppertunity Im still new to the preworkout world and ill have to say this is my favorite So far it hits you with some intense energy right away and it give a focus out this world i like the fact that right when im hitting that last set say im done i have the edge to keep going longer man this is the best preworkout hands down out right now good job :)

mizike918's Rating

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I work two jobs, so I'm usually pretty tired. But, after a scoop of the new C4, I'm definitely pumped up with plenty of energy and focus. It usually kicks in within 5-10 minutes. I've tried the fruit punch and the icy blue razz and they taste great! It mixes perfect with no grains or clumps. The new formula is excellent! I would highly recommend this product! 10/10.

mcginnis7186's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Great product great taste! Not one of those super chalky drinks. has a smooth taste and goes down easy. First couple of weeks I was using 1 scoop and that was sufficient. Had lots of muscle pump and seemed to be pretty focused. Then it seemed like I was getting used to the effect so I started using 2 scoop and the pump and focus is back. Been using it for about 2 months.

gmach2's Rating

wow...i just found my new favorite Pre-wo! Cellucor generously provided a tub of their new Generation 4, C4 for me to evaluate and review...big thanks to them. i was given the Fruit Punch flavor and following label directions i mixed 1 scoop in about 6 oz of cold water a half hour before training.. the C4 mixed up easily and almost completely and the Fruit Punch flavoring was much like Hawaiian Punch. im fairly stim tolerant so at this dosage my expectations werent too high. but i definitely felt the product...energy and focus were enhanced and increased pumps were evident. my next session i increased the dosage to 1.5 servings and was immediately treated to an outstanding workout! at 1.5-2 servings the new C4 will knock your socks off. energy is off the charts and focus is laser-like. ive been using G4, C4 for 3 weeks now and there hasnt been the slightest tolerance buildup like that which happens when using some Pre's. i gave the new C4 a 10/10 in both flavor and overall effectiveness. i can see myself using this product far into the future and would definitely recommend it to anyone interested.

kelgirl90's Rating

The New C4 Generation 4 preworkout is AMAZING. I already loved and have thought Celluror's preworkout is the best. I tried the new re-vamped C4 and I could definitiely tell the difference. The added and changed out ingredients definitely gave me more longer lasting energy and it was exactly what I needed. I tried the orange dreamscicle.. I wanted to try something different than my normal fruit punch (which is still great- especially for a sweet tooth), and it was a great change! I LOVE the flavor orange so having it in my preworkout drink was awesome. My husband as well loves C4 and could tell the different in the new product. What he pointed out was that it gave him a better focus, drive and motivation! GREAT stuff and I am so glad for it!

fmazurIV's Rating

Want an explosive kick to your workouts? Look no further than C4, this pre-workout supplement has some serious kick, and will help any athlete power through even the toughest session. Not only does it provide a noticeable boost in performance, but it lasts for quite a while as well, and winds down nicely with little of the 'crash' effect. If you need an energy boost, this is the product to put on your wish list. Pretty sweet, but not overpowering, and mixes pretty well too.

tennisbgc's Rating

This is my review of cellucor c4 Thank you cellucor for providing me with a sample to test. Taste/mixability: 10/10 The flavor I was given was strawberry margarita. Love the taste very nautural taste not too strong or too weak. I normally dose it at 1 1/2 scoops. This stuff mixes very easy to the point were one shake is all it needs. Energy/Focus: 9/10 Energy with this stuff can best be discribed as natural steady as if you got a good nights rest. What I like most about the energy is the consistancy, ive taken a bunch of preworkouts before with mixed results from workout to workout but c4 does it for me every time. it takes about 15 min to feel the effects with very little to no jitteryness. The focus with this stuff is great I feel myself consitrating not only how much I'm lifting but how i'm lifting the weight almost a slowmo effect. Strength/Endurance: 8/10 My strength has definitly improved since taking this. Vascularity/Pump: 5/10 To be honest I was a little disappointed here. At 1 1/2 scoops I simply get very little pump and vein poping. I got a better pump vascularity from 1 level scoop of the old c4 possibly I respond better to fat burning ingredients same with super hd. Side Effects: 7/10 It seems that when I take 1 1/2 scoops My throat gets a little dry and reddness in my face. At one scoop I dont get this but it really doesnt do it for me. Thought: I love the energy I get from this I'm definity lifting more weight than I was with the old c4 but miss the pump definition I got from the old c4 maybe c4 ripped will the answer.

paperkutt17's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

As a loyal user of C4 I have always loved this pre-workout, taste and energy always on point, but with the new formula they have ruined the taste big time. The energy level in the gym is still as good as ever but I can no longer say I look forward to the taste like I used to. Please oh please change the flavor back.

sebastien16's Rating
Blue Razz

sebastien16 did not leave a written review for this product.

sant1919's Rating
Watermelon

First off, I found the Watermelon flavor to be terrible. I had to force myself to drink it every morning. But the first morning I took this product, I felt strong. I actually just picked the entire gym up and threw it into outer space. I hope the people that were in the gym are ok. I don't think there's oxygen up there. But I digress... In all seriousness, it actually worked really well, No jitters or "fire ants". I felt like I had a bit more strength and stamina. Unfortunately, that feeling only lasted about two weeks. After that I felt no effect, so I upped the dose to two scoops. (Warning, if you are not acclimated to Pre-workouts, do NOT try this unless you are immediately next to a bathroom and give yourself 30 minutes just in case). All in all not a bad product, I will probably try another flavor one day.

1-20 of 3,760 Reviews