Cellucor C4 Reviews

Blue Razz
Orange
1-20 of 3,629 Reviews

jeffjones1332's Rating

Received C4 as part of the beta testing,thank you Cellucor.First off I have to say it is much improved over the old version.I definitely get more non crash energy from the new version,and it last a few hours as well.The pumps I got weren't awesome,but not bad either.I got fruit punch which tastes like fruit punch soda,really good.It mixes very easy with just a few shakes,with no left over grit and no foam that wastes part of the supplement.Also,no medicine like taste or aftertaste like you get from a lot of prewod products.The packaging is catchy,and I love the addition of TeaCor.I had actually given up on the older version of C4,but I will definitely use and recommend the new version.

chocogyrl098's Rating

I go back to this preworkout time after time, simply because it is the best one I have tried to date. It mixes well, doesn't leave an aftertaste, and tastes like lemonade, thus making it pleasant to drink. I love the caffeine kick I get and even if I have no energy to work out, I feel like I can even take on leg day after downing this. The beta alanine "itch" is not overwhelming and I have a great workout every time.

rodefeeh's Rating
Watermelon

I've been using the new C4 G4 for two weeks and my workouts have been nothing but amazing. I started at 1.5 scoops and worked up to 2 scoops taking on an empty stomach (2 hours after my last meal). I literally felt it kick in within minutes. The tingles are pretty intense from the hefty dose of Beta Alanine at two scoops, but I like my tingles. I would then wait 15-20 minutes, have a 30g whey shake + fruit, wait 30 minutes and then crush my workout. I was previously using a PWO that also had 300mg caffeine(this is my personal max caffeine level) at 2 scoops and I can definitely tell that C4 is stronger with better effects. I also think C4 has been improved tremendously from the previous version. The addition of TeaCor is awesome. Along with amazing energy, I get a great sense of well being, drive, and euphoria that I didn't get with the previous version and most other PWOs. Performance was also great. I was starting to plateau on bench and with C4 the strength gains kept coming. Endurance was awesome. One workout, I even did a 30 minute run after an intense 1 hr lift with no problem, crazy energy. I did not notice any increased vascularity, but my muscles definitely felt fuller with a better pump. The only reason I gave it a 9 is because of price. At 2 scoops a workout, it gets a little expensive. I'm guessing most people will be satisfied with the effects at just 1-1.5 scoops. And btw, watermelon couldn't taste anymore like a watermelon jolly ranch - delicious! If you are thinking about trying the new C4, go for it!

kyled0079's Rating
Pink Lemonade

So I had the pleasure in being one of the first to try the new ‪#‎c4‬ ‪#‎g4series‬ by ‪#‎cellucor‬ and here is my HONEST review. The taste was surprisingly phenomenal. I usually have to choke preworkouts down and shutter but this was smoothe and enjoyable. It was the pink lemonade flavor the mixability for me I would give an 8/10 after quite a few shakes it mixed in pretty well with minimal residue on bottom. It kicked in for me in about 15-20 minutes and I got a great burst of energy and focus and my muscles that were sore from yesterday started to numb. On my way to the gym I felt the tingle from the beta alanine and the way it buffered my lactic acid was amazing. Set after set and I wasn't slowing down or feeling sore and the mind to muscle connection was off the charts this was far better in my opinion to the old version. One scoop was all I needed this time. I would definitely recommend this product, didn't get me jittery or over stimmed up and I liked that and absolutely LOVED the endurance factor it gave me. Overall I got a great workout with not having to focus on muscle soreness and all i focused on was the next set and was ready to rock and roll each time. Thanks for letting me test it out fellas! #c4 ‪#‎g4‬‪#‎betterthanbefore‬

Sephra's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I have tried mixing this various ways and with various amounts of food (2scoops, 1 scoop, 1pre / 1 intra, food 30min before, 1hr before, Fasted, etc) and have found that taking C4 Fasted has the best effects in terms of seeing energy. TeaCore is a hit as it gives you amazing energy and focus that is not too much but enough to get you motivated and give you that extra little push you might need. Overall this is way better than the older C4

Blake2732's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I would generally take about 1.5 scoops, and I had great energy every time I stepped foot in the gym after taking this product! It tastes INCREDIBLE, which isn't necessarily a #1 selling point, but it's definitely a BONUS! I think 1.5 scoops gives you a good amount of caffeine, but I may recommend a little bit more Beta-Alanine. Everything else is fine. From what I have experienced using this, TWO THUMBS UP! Great job Cellucor, and I definitely recommend you all give it a shot!

702Rider's Rating
Blue Razz

I'm VERY particular about my pre-workouts and I've actually been really impressed with the new C4. I have the new (Gen 4) formula and compared it back to back with the old one. I've been taking the new one for a week now, and although I have other pre-workouts, it's become my new go-to. I definitely feel more energetic after taking it, but what I like about this new formula is it's "cleaner" I'm not as jittery and don't notice a crash afterwards, which is what I like about it the most being that I am somewhat stimulant sensitive (I use one flat scoop). During my workouts I experience a good sense of muscle fullness and noticeable vascularity and feel extremely focused (not sure if it's the non-jittery energy or what). Comparable to the old MP's Assault which I used to love before they changed the formula.The flavor is good and it mixes well with a spoon (20-30 seconds of mixing dissolves the most of it) or in a shaker cup. Blue razz tastes good, not over sweet. My new favorite.

BigSac1's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Flavor was great!!!! With 1.5 scoops, the energy is consistent throughout the workout. Pumps/ vascularity was descent. Overall, I would recommend!!!

JRLF's Rating

I didn´t feel any difference between taking or not taking C4. This product doesn´t work on me. I used 1 scoop first and then 2 scoop as recommended but didn´t have any additional boost of energy.

tdb1's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

tdb1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Noxlira's Rating

I use c4 for one week already any time I feel great, I like the flavor feel really fresh, when I use the c4 I hit my max repetition, the booster plus the adrenaline made me feel good with myself, just mixed with 8 oz water, any time I used two scoop any Tim I going to the gym I'm so happy because feel more stronger when I leave thanks to c4 to made my day at the gym

TF1984's Rating

Thanks to Cellucor & their continued generosity & letting my try out this full-sized product! Mixed well with my BCAA powder and water, no problems there. Taste was decent, but I'm the type that will choke down whatever and not really care as long as it works. The original C4 is probably still my favorite pre of all of them, and they didn't stray too far from the original formula which I am VERY happy about. I still get that unparalleled focus & energy without too much stim. I can even do 1.5 scoops for a little extra kick and it's still good to go. My workouts and motivation were spot on. Overall great experience!

wheelecr's Rating
Watermelon

I gave the new formula a shot and I was not disappointed. First of all the old flavors were good but this was amazing. It was like drinking a liquid jolly rancher all while not being too sweet, which is easily done to me. The effects were outstanding the additional Beta-Alanine (I do wish they would go to a clinical dose of 2 grams but since most train on 1.5-2 scoops its not a big issue) helped give me the endurance to get my hour long session done with intensity. I also used this on my push/pull day. A day in the rotation where I am not expecting to get a pump but on this day I had a solid pump from a about a quarter of the way through until about a half hour after my workout. I felt like I was the Hulk walking out of the gym. If you haven't already make this a part of your pre-workout stack!

madisonrae123's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I received this new product as a free sample from Cellucor. The product mixes very well, and it tastes just like pink lemonade. There are no gross after tastes like other pre-workouts I have tried before. This product is also easy on an empty stomach. I take it early am before my workout and it gives me that extra energy needed to push through my workouts. Immediately after taking it I felt more awake and energized. This product has a smooth taste and is very easy to take. I did not notice any negative effects from taking this product, overall it was great! Thank you Cellucor for giving me the chance to try this!

cardwell2010's Rating
Watermelon

cardwell2010 did not leave a written review for this product.

mohammedkhatri9's Rating

Taste is good bt if i wanted to have sumthg with a good taste i would had bought red bull i want results energy focus which this product fails to give guys dont go for this one waste of money its too light its better u take a cup of coffee mri black powder is better than this

MDBallDAY's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

MIXABILITY = 10/10 - This was fairly straightforward. Tossed a scoop into about 8 oz of water and it mixed up perfectly. TASTE = 9/10 - The flavor with 8 oz. of water is the only reason I gave this a 9/10. I put a bit too much water in, but even so it held flavor pretty nicely. Creamy flavored(not textured) orange taste. Thoroughly enjoyed this. ENERGY = 8.5/10 - I'm used to bigger stim hits prior to working out (225-300), so I came in knowing that this would be a little bit smaller of a stimmed out energy than those would be. Steady and solid energy. PROFILE = 9/10 - Solid profile. Creatine nitrate, BA, solid caffeine amount and the L-Dopa for mood. Really enjoyed it. Felt calm but amped up during my workout. Pumps great too.

BrewMedic47's Rating

First off I would like to thank the team at Cellucor and Cory Magrys for providing me with a full sized free sample of this 4th generation product to test out. I was never really blown away by previous formulations of C4, but this 4th generation product really impressed me. I took 1.5 scoops with 6 oz of cold water mid-day on an empty stomach approx 25 minutes before driving to my gym. The mix-ability was perfect, a few shakes with my blender bottle and the grit disappeared leaving a nice red color with little foam. I was given the fruit punch flavor which from my experiences can be very hit or miss. I am happy to say this was a huge hit for me, the flavor was DELICIOUS. Not sour, no chemical taste, no grit, no bitterness, just a nice smooth perfectly sweet fruit punch flavor. After i finished drinking, i got my stuff together and headed out. I noticed a lack of the usual feeling I get with a pre-workout, my stomach felt totally fine and at first i had no burning or tingling and I wondered if I had taken enough. Then slowly I felt that usual tingling in my ears, lips and finger tips, but it was more subtle than usual and I still wasn't sure to expect. Then I started working, and holy cow did this kick in. When I starting my bench press reps the tingling spread to my pecs and almost numbed them in a way. I was able to add 5 pounds to my previous PR and pull more reps. The same was true with the remainder of my workout. It's hard to describe, but I could do reps until I physically couldn't anymore, but not because I was tired like normally. I just physically could not put up any more reps. I know it sounds like the same thing, but its really something you have to experience to understand. This product gave me an insane pump, I had no negative side effects and I can't wait to continue using this product, as well as other cellular products. 5 stars, hands down.

yankeekid15's Rating

Before I get started, I’d like to thank Cory and everyone over at Cellucor for sending me a tub of Icy Blue Razz C4 to give my honest feedback! Somehow, someway, Cellucor went and took the BEST pre-workout on the market, and MADE IT BETTER! C4 has been my go-to pre-workout product for about the past 2 years, and when Cellucor announced their G4 line of products, I knew I had to get my hands on the new C4! Overall Rating (9.5/10): The 4th Generation of Cellucor products are here to stay, and C4 has shown a lot of improvement over the 3rd Generation version. The inclusion of TeaCor is really the biggest change Cellucor has made, and it’s something that I think everyone will benefit from.

mullets1200's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I received a sample of C4 G4 Pink Lemonade from Cellucor. This new formula is better than the old. I normally would use 2 scoops of the old formula, but this time I tried one scoop with 10oz of water. The pre-workout dissolved right away and there was no undissolved particles. It took less than 20 minutes to kick in. I noticed I was just as focused and energized with 1 scoop of the new formula vs. 2 scoops of the old. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to try it.

1-20 of 3,629 Reviews