Cellucor C4 Reviews

Orange Dreamsicle
Icy Blue Razz
1-20 of 3,893 Reviews

NCGuy1171's Rating

I love it. It mixes well, tastes great and gives me a great boost to go in the gym and kill my workout.

ross2230's Rating
Pink Lemonade

C4 has to be one of my favorite preworkouts. This products gives me amazing pumps and I love the itchy sensation when beginning working out. The beta alamine does its job.

Joshua39's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Joshua39 did not leave a written review for this product.

balexander1991's Rating

balexander1991 did not leave a written review for this product.

SavannahBmolina's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is the first preworkout I have ever purchased or tried. I LOVE it! the flavor is something like crystal light pink lemonade. I noticed an immediate improvement in my workouts - I lifted heavier on more exercises for a longer workout! This will be essential to my workouts in the next coming weeks

Skeif20's Rating

C4 Extreme is my all-time favorite pre-workout. After trial and error with all different brands from MusclePharm, Optimum Nutrition, etc, Cellucor came through with a cutting edge formula for pre-workouts. The Pros: The pump I get while working out is outstanding. I stay focused and the adrenaline flows like a river. After two+ years of using C4, I still have yet to feel anything negative from this product. 10/10 will continue to buy until they do away with it. The Cons: I know I said above I haven't found anything negative about C4, alas there are a few minor things I can say. Like anything any one ever takes, you build up a tolerance. I found myself using 2 1/2 - 3 scoops per workout at one point. This was before I learned how to cycle off pre-workouts among other things. On another note, the newest formula they have created I feel takes away from it. Don't get me wrong, it was still a decent product. However, I suggest sticking to the original C4 Extreme. I just didn't feel I was gaining as much from the new formula as I did with the original. I know what you're thinking, Placebo Effect. Perhaps you're right. I chose to think otherwise and i'm sure the execs at Cellucor wouldn't disagree as long as i'm shelling out the cash for their product. Overall, I trust this brand and will continue to purchase C4.

williamhannum's Rating

absoulte ****!! Its good for the first few times you buy it and then you just become immune to it. so don't buy it

bryannad89's Rating
Watermelon

On the jar is says that harmless tingling might occur.... it felt like bee stings all over my face, hands, and feet.... pretty intense... it doesnt happen every time which is nice but even with that said this product is amazing if your looking for energy. It is like crack in a jar. When using before my workouts I'm able to last longer and accomplish what I need to. I love this product and the watermelon is to die for!

kelli930's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This helped me to give more to my work out. Also, the flavor was actually really good!

PumpinIron94's Rating
Blue Razz

INSANE WORKOUT off this supplement. I received a sample in the mail and I was hooked. Im definitely buying the tub. I've never felt so much explosive energy off any other preworkout I've taken thus far. Truly is an amazing product and I don't feel a crash even though my workout was 5 hours ago. I only needed 1 serving to do the trick. Great product. Maybe a little bit too much because my heart rate was dangerously fast at one point because of how intense everything was. Maybe next time I'll decrease the serving. Still buying the tub. lol

southpaw1385's Rating

I have been using c4 for over a year now, it is the best pre workout to me. For those who have complained about itching or tingling when taking it, that is from the beta alanine. C4 gives good energy and pump without being too strong. Watermelon tastes identical to a jolly rancher candy. Blue razz is extremely sweet, i dont recomend it. Fruit punch and pink lemonade are decent.

bigboyrod's Rating
Watermelon

C4 by Cellucor is my go-to PWO. The rush it gives me is just amazing; it's like I have electricity in my bloodstream! Kudos to Cellucor for this product.

TreatnHerRight's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

One of my favorite Pre-workout supplements. I take 2 scoops 3 minutes prior to my workout. ENERGY 9/10 im stimulant tolerant so would like a bit more caffeine, but 2 scoops definitely worked wonders! For everyone wondering why youre itching, it is a completely normal side effect of Beta Alanine called paresthesia. PUMP 10/10 I've never took a straight NO2 boosting supplement, but C4 gave me amazing pump, you could see all the veins in my arms when i was doing biceps and triceps. MIXABILITY 7/10 I get little white pieces that don't mix in 100% if i don't drink it as soon as i shake. TASTE 8/10 It was a watered down strawberry taste. I mainly pour a scoop into my mouth and chase it with water though. Looking forward to trying more flavors!

Bojackr1's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I've tried plenty of PWO's over the years and I've always come back to Cellucor C4 because of it's great taste, it quality ingredients and the clean, consistent energy that I feel after taking it.

mek1981's Rating

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

batsonbilly6564's Rating

Really love this pre workout.

lfinley91's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

The flavor was great and I felt pretty good while using this product. I prefer the C4 Extreme though.

ah1994s's Rating
Watermelon

i didn't notice much difference while i lift............. the taste of watermelon is acceptable

Rkbaker68's Rating
Blue Razz

Rkbaker68 did not leave a written review for this product.

tennisbgc's Rating

This is my review of cellucor c4 Thank you cellucor for providing me with a sample to test. Taste/mixability: 10/10 The flavor I was given was strawberry margarita. Love the taste very nautural taste not too strong or too weak. I normally dose it at 1 1/2 scoops. This stuff mixes very easy to the point were one shake is all it needs. Energy/Focus: 9/10 Energy with this stuff can best be discribed as natural steady as if you got a good nights rest. What I like most about the energy is the consistancy, ive taken a bunch of preworkouts before with mixed results from workout to workout but c4 does it for me every time. it takes about 15 min to feel the effects with very little to no jitteryness. The focus with this stuff is great I feel myself consitrating not only how much I'm lifting but how i'm lifting the weight almost a slowmo effect. Strength/Endurance: 8/10 My strength has definitly improved since taking this. Vascularity/Pump: 5/10 To be honest I was a little disappointed here. At 1 1/2 scoops I simply get very little pump and vein poping. I got a better pump vascularity from 1 level scoop of the old c4 possibly I respond better to fat burning ingredients same with super hd. Side Effects: 7/10 It seems that when I take 1 1/2 scoops My throat gets a little dry and reddness in my face. At one scoop I dont get this but it really doesnt do it for me. Thought: I love the energy I get from this I'm definity lifting more weight than I was with the old c4 but miss the pump definition I got from the old c4 maybe c4 ripped will the answer. Update: I started noticing this causes me to crash pretty bad later in the evening so I had to stop taking it which is too bad since its a good workout performer. I'll probably start taking c4 50x and see how that goes.

1-20 of 3,893 Reviews