Cellucor C4 Reviews

Orange
1-20 of 3,814 Reviews

luckysv7's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I have tried different pre-workouts over the last couple years and I really like C4. The new strawberry margarita flavor is really good. It mixes well with the recommended amount of water, you don't have to worry about the last two drinks being half undissolved powder. It is a nice clean energy and I don't have a crash from it. I will buy this one again.

tbatcho07's Rating
Blue Razz

Like most pre-workouts this is a hit or miss both in flavor and overall boost. I had no side effects from this product, but after taking it a few times, it's effect grew rather weak. Fruit Punch tastes AMAZING, Blue Razz isn't bad at all. Over-all its a good brand/product, but there are more potent preworkouts available.

tHewHeysted1's Rating

I have used this product when I have felt tired and with no pump. I do recommend to have something in your systems calorie wise before talking this product or you'll feel nauseous while training. Other than that the pump is great and lasts 1 hour to an hour and a half.

captainkrafty's Rating
Blue Razz

This was my very first preworkout, probably the 3rd or 4th generation of it. This was many years ago, I did not build resistance to preworkouts as quickly as I do now and I always remember it giving me the most insane pumps. Even on days where I had early morning practices and my diet was not being monitored I could still take it in the evening and get a monster workout out of it. Fast forward to last year and it was still working its charm, the formula must have changed because it definitely was not as crazy. This past Fall I gave it a shot again in a Cellucor stack, and it really failed me. About 12 servings into it and I had to jump to 1.5 scoops, and eventually 2. I was building resistance to it, and this was after months of not using preworkout. I have yet to try the 5th generation formula mostly because I just don't trust it right now. I don't want to spend money and be disappointed to finish it within 3 weeks. Flavor wise I've always had the Blue Razz, I enjoy the taste but would love to try some of the new flavors. All in all this is my second least favorite preworkout and I do not plan on buying it in the near future.

SethA2012's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Flavors are good. No bad side effect when doubling the dosage. It does not give you much energy or focus compared to the last generation C4. Because of this I order the C4 extreme off of Amazon. I wish bodybuilding.com still offered the last generation on here. The change of some of the ingredients left it less potent..... There are better pre-workouts. My wife does take this though, and she is really sensitive to caffine and loves the products. She only takes it for focus and energy because she is a 1st grade teacher and loves to teach on her feet. She only takes 1/2 scooper to 3/4 and thinks it is perfect. She also prefers the older generation though.

luiv90's Rating

I tried it with a free sample that came in with one of my orders. My skin felt itchy, heart pumping faster, lost all energy, had to leave the gym and go home to throw it up. I felt like I was hung-over for the rest of the day. I would never take this product again. Very disappointed.

jazmineelliott1's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

jazmineelliott1 did not leave a written review for this product.

mguinn14's Rating

Excellent flavor I actually enjoy drinking it, get very good pumps from this product that are sustaining, only downside is the arginine in this product which is bad for heart health

AmberBoi's Rating
Watermelon

I had the opportunity to try the new C4 explosive energy watermelon pre workout. As always cellucor did an amazing job. I love this new pre workout formula, it gave me a ton of energy and made my workouts a breeze. You can definitely feel the little extra kick and it doesn't wear off in the middle of your workouts. The only bad thing I have to say is the flavor, I'm not a watermelon person but if you are this does taste much better then any other watermelon per workout out there!

TimSoda's Rating
Watermelon

It gives a nice energy boost and also a noticeable pump, especially when doing high reps. I like C4 the most for pre workouts. It may also help the recovery between sets.

ctwiggo13's Rating
Blue Razz

The old C4 was good. But WOW is this new formula an actual improvement on what was already good. Just another homerun by Cellucor, wouldn't disclose to me how much of the new theacrine product was actually in it but assured me it was "enough to be effective" and I believe them. I consider myself to be averagely stimulant resistant but had no problem getting energy from one heaping scoop.

Ruman17's Rating
Blue Razz

It worked really well for a few weeks but then I built up a tolerance pretty quick. My recommendation is to use it until three scoops isn't enough and then either take a few months off, or switch to a non beta-alanine preworkout until that runs its course.

Tyraku's Rating
Blue Razz

This is my favorite pre-workout supplement that I have used. I have tried several other brands that did not work as well or simply had a TON of fillers in them. C4 does sometimes leave a tingling feeling if taken on an empty stomach but usually does not continue long while working out. The blue razz flavor is AWESOME, so good actually I have not even tried the other ones. If it is not broke, don`t fix it.

Samaguinaga's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Love it, use it, and have for a couple years now recommend it to everyone who wants that extra umph in their work out!

badbowtie355's Rating

Excellent pre-workout drink! It gives me the mental focus and energy that I am looking for, the harder I work the harder it works! I switched to C4 from Black Powder and love it!

erikberghoff's Rating

I have been using C4 Extreme (BLue Razz Flavor) for years now. Best bang for your buck. This is also a great supplement for beginners who have never had, and are willing to try, a pre workout. Definitely improves your workout! www.workouthype.com

Dbol43@comcast.net's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Tastes good and mixes well. I don't get the pump I do with other pre-workouts and it just feels like I'm taking a lot of caffeine. I got a good boost of energy for about a half hour followed by a big crash. This is a pretty cheap PWO but I feel you get what you pay for. I won't be buying this again.

DRR32890's Rating

I mixed 2 scoops of fruit punch gen 4 c4 with 16 oz water on lifting days. Mixibility: I feel as though with previous generations of c4 some product would always clump at the bottom of my shaker cup. This new formulation is a much finer powder and mixed up perfectly in a glass with a spoon, no shaker needed Taste:In previous versions of c4 they have always tasted great to me, a little on the sweet side and most were pretty tart. Fruit punch tastes sweet, minus the usual tart. I like to mix some extra water and enjoy sipping on it once my workout begins since it tastes so good. Almost identical to fruit punch Hi-c Energy & Focus: This product has always given me tremendous energy & focus. I was skeptical that a better formula could be mad

Iamshaneo's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Absolutely Loved my first legitimate pre-workout! Flavour was sweet but delicious, really noticed on cardio days but ended up double scooping occasionally on weight days! (Got a bit tingly on them!) Great value for money and a consistent amount of energy throughout the day from it! Came in quickly helps you push through a workout and doesn't crash you out by mid afternoon! Will try other pre-workouts but I will always have some of this in my cupboard!

DrDarian's Rating

It does what its made for! It helps you get ready for working out. It gives you energy to get through the workouts and if you get the right flavor it tastes great. In my opinion the watermelon is the best. You can't go wrong with fruit punch either. Stay away from the Orange dreamsicle and the pineapple.

1-20 of 3,814 Reviews