Cellucor C4 Reviews

Great Tasting Powder to Provide an Explosive Surge of Motivation*

Good
Pink Lemonade
Blue Razz
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!
Green Apple - Exclusive!
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,148 Reviews

JJGarton's Rating
Watermelon

Overall, I like this Pre-workout… I love the Watermelon Flavor, I have yet to find another pre-workout product that measures up to the flavor of the Watermelon C4

HadenBell123's Rating

The taste of this stuff is on point, some of the best flavorings to date. On the other hand this stuff isn't very effective FOR ME. I am very tolerant to stimulants so this doesn't do much, slight energy and focus kick, doesn't last long. I recommend this to beginners and beginners only. If you're a STIM junkie looking for that extra kick stay away from this. Mediocre pre workout at best.

Joan0424's Rating

Been using for years (over 5) for both my husband and I. Great to start the energy to get me through my workout. I tried the c4 x50 but came back to the regular one because I end up using 2 scoops even with the x50. Sticking to what works.

Chris12332's Rating

The rush is crazy and it helps you get through your sets. But there are side effects. It screws with your heart and it is very habit forming. I recommend Bullnox instead

bennkers's Rating

Gives you that lovely face buzz and has your neck tingling. I find it gives me a really good boost in the gym. This is only the 3rd PWO that I've tried and I've now ordered 3 tubs of this. It could mix a little better but it's nowhere near as gritty as the Grenade 50 Cal stuff. The Fruit Punch is a bit of an odd flavour, it couldn't be described as a pleasurable beverage to drink. Just neck it and think of England.

iChris23's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Stop looking, I tried all those pre-workouts who claim they are number one. But C4 always remains my all time favorite! Explosive workout with this one! I LOVE the tingling effect it gives, so if you don't like that, you might want to stay away from this product. Not a big fan of the taste, it's OK. But its not an important thing when you witness the impressive effects when you use C4.

landlockeds90's Rating

Might as well have given it to the dog for all it did. For all the hype around it I was expecting an awful lot more. I hardly even felt alert after 2 scoops. The fruit punch flavour is strong but decent when I'd dilute it a good bit more. I'll probably eventually use it up for the sake of it but highly doubt it will be on the shopping list again.

tmpcolt45's Rating

So after a back surgery I found myself struggling to get the energy when going back to the gym. my buddy recommended that I try the Cellucor C4 Pre Workout Supplement. It definitely helped give me a boost of energy and it motivated me to push harder when I'm working out. I normally take it about a half hour before I go to the gym. the flavor is pretty good. tastes like fruit juice. I highly recommend it if you need a boost of energy while working out.

bteasdale47's Rating

I have tried many pre-workout sups,and what works best for me is cellucor C4. It gives me just the right amount of boost and energy and focus to begin my workout. I love it.

Kingraj23's Rating
Blue Razz

Tasted amazing but it is actually more expensive than Pre Jym because I have to use 2 full scoops to feel anything..

themightywind's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great pre-workout, Provided you pick a flavor that isn't hard to choke back. The Strawberry Margarita flavor will be my go to pre-workout for the foreseeable future. Orange Dreamsicle? Not so much. Beyond the flavors though, there is a great boost to energy without feeling "stimmed out of my gourd." Strong Beta-Alanine effect, but I can never tell if that's just how I react to that substance or not. Good pump, and boost to the workout in general, and keeps me going hard the whole time. Will definitely buy again.

Rweber222's Rating
Blue Razz

Amazing pre.... I Normally take GNC ACG3 but i thought i would switch things up a little bit and try some of the sample packs i had. i can now say that this is probably one of the best pre's I've tried.

hennore's Rating
Blue Razz

Preface: College student who rarely drinks caffeine (maybe a handful of times a year), who typically works out at 6AM for a little over an hour. The first week I had it I was pumped. I had unreal endurance, pumps, and energy. By the second week, I needed two scoops to have the same intensity as the first week. Then, it was downhill from there. It never was the same intensity and I dreaded taking it. Mixability is not the best and there is a tart after taste! I still felt the beta-alanine but it was more annoying then anything since my lifts weren't improving. I like C4 but I'll probably go for stim-free preworkouts from now on.

WhiskeyRoller's Rating

First pre-workout ive taken but worth every penny. Tastes great and gives me that hour of energy i need after a long day at work. Works as a great timer for my workouts (1 hr. 15 min.) because when it burns out i wrap it up for the day. Not 10 star because after a few months of use i had to bump it up to a scoop and a half per use.

Bobo75010's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Bobo75010 did not leave a written review for this product.

Clandiough's Rating

Clandiough did not leave a written review for this product.

Felist68's Rating

Felist68 did not leave a written review for this product.

STEELWILLiam's Rating

I have been using C4 for a few months now and I love it. It helps me get energized to do a workout after sitting at a desk at work for 8 hours. It really helps me focus on the task at hand, and my workouts are so much more effective after I have used C4. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to try pre-workout.

Aculde's Rating
Lemon Lime

Aculde did not leave a written review for this product.

Whar1932's Rating

Whar1932 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 4,148 Reviews