Cellucor C4 Reviews

Orange Dreamsicle
Pink Lemonade
Icy Blue Razz
Blue Razz
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!
Peach Mango
Green Apple - Exclusive!
7.9
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,348 Reviews

Kphills's Rating

Watermelon is DELICIOUS! It seriously tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher. Strawberry Margarita is also very very good! I was a little disappointed with Berry Bomb but I'll drink it.

graysonthacker's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!

The C4 profile is a simple low-stim pre-workout that essentially is designed to be used at two scoops for most lifter who are accustomed to pre-workout use. At the two scoop servings size, the formula is respectable. It looks decently geared for delivering energy with the 300 mg of caffeine and the Teacrine and pumps with 2 g of creatine nitrate. The 2 g of AAKG seems largely unnecessary in the formula. Would love to see a cell volumizer like glycerol or another ergogen like betaine. I really like the use of velvet bean. Few pre-workout include velvet bean, but I think it adds a nice feel to the product and improves mood and motivation during workouts. I wish the two scoop serving was simply the one scoop serving because of the lack of cost effectiveness of using two scoops (this is what it looks like the new C4 Ultimate formula will bring to the C4 line!). 8/10 on profile. Training on C4 is always fun. The energy is really nice and smooth. The two scoops lacks in intensity, but it is at least sustaining. Additionally, the velvet bean and teacrine give the C4 energy experience a nice feel. I always am in a great mood and highly motivated when using C4. The pumps were respectable but definitely augmented by pre-workout carbohydrates. The creatine nitrate and AAKG don't do anything mind-blowing for pumps on their on but you can still definitely notice them helping. The pumps hits a couple reps earlier than it would without it. I felt the beta-alanine tingles, and I think it's a nice ergogenic aid to have in pre-workouts. C4's effects are solid but not earth-shattering: 8.5/10. The strawberry kiwi flavor is really pretty good. The flavor is exotic and has a little kick to it. Two scoops dissolves easily in cold water too. Flavor is 10/10. Total - 8.5 out of 10!

manzie20's Rating
Berry Bomb

I have tried quite a few pre workouts during the last few years because I always like mixing it up and trying different, but I am always amazed every time I come back to C4. You just can't beat it. There are definitely pre workouts out there that will give your more energy, but as far the whole package C4 has it all. The flavor is unreal, the energy is lasting and gives plenty of extra boost in the gym. I do feel a tingle in my face sometimes, but I don't mind that feeling. If you haven't tried C4 yet it is a must to buy a tub and try it out.

Marty111's Rating

I have been using C-4 for the past 5 months. This product has definitely given me so much more energy and focus during my workouts that are now lasting over 90 minutes. The last few reps come easier and the pump i get during and after my workouts are incredible. Only positive comments and highly recommended.

JGalen's Rating
Blue Razz

This is my first pre work out, just got serious about lifting a month ago, but it does give me a good boost of energy most times. Tastes good and I can fall asleep in a couple hours after taking it. Decent pump too

Dajoto's Rating
Blue Razz

Dajoto did not leave a written review for this product.

sethd2005's Rating
Berry Bomb

I have been using this for a couple years now (since jack3d was first banned before the formula change) and I love it! I go to the gym 6 days a week and never cycle off yet it works everytime. I still only use 1.5 scoops too so I don't need to keep using more and more. I have tried a lot of other pre workouts from the free samples you get sometimes through bodybuilding.com but none taste as good or give me the energy and focus as much c4. Highly recommended it. watermelon = amazing berry bomb = horrible

agupta22's Rating

Works great!

SkinnyFatCow's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I love C4. It gives me such a boost for both strength training and cardio (I run). I cannot workout without it! I can push harder and focus is incredible. PInk lemonade tastes great. Blue razz is alright. I just wish it didn't have caffeine in it!

lakpriya's Rating
Berry Bomb

Awesome pre-workout that I ever had. great taste. Best results while workouts, pumping muscles and giving lots of energy during workout..

elivod's Rating
Blue Razz

I've been working out for a few years and I never taken a pre-workout before. This gives me a bit of an energy boost but not strong enough to make a huge difference but it does work. I eventually started doing 1.5 -2 scoops. The taste is amazing doesn't have chunks or and after taste.

vinnybso's Rating
Blue Razz

i have to say that this is the best pre-workout supplement, taste is great and how i feel at the gym is awesome, it keeps me motivated throughout my work out. thank you cellucor

wolffs's Rating

What a joke! This has the same amount of caffeine as a soda or a coffee. This did absolutely nothing for me but keep me up at night. No energy whatsoever. Used it for two days and was hospitalized for a stomach ulcer caused by c4.

aries99's Rating
Blue Razz

This is a great pre workout I get a boost of energy that lasts about 45 minutes With 2 scoops I was able to do more reps and lift more but I do wish it was more intense of a feeling but still does the job.. the blue Razz flavor tasted like poison to me I had a tough time chugging it.. but the fruit punch flavor tastes really good it tastes like fruit punch kool aid.. But if your a morning workout person this might be a problem for some people because it Made me crash during work Pretty hard I felt like sleeping for most of my shift..

dsugerik's Rating
Berry Bomb

Perfect for my early morning work outs. I generally do 1.5 scoops in 25 oz of water and start drinking 30 minutes before and into the first 15 minutes of my workout. Gives me great focus and the extra push I need, especially for the heavy days!

lubarskil12's Rating
Blue Razz

I love this preworkout! This brand has always been super reliable and I have never been unsatifised.

sshort3's Rating

Great Pre-workout, definitely feel the tingle and affects within 5 minutes of consumption. Gives a great pump during workout as well. I would highly recommend this if you are looking into adding Pre-workout to your supplement regimen.

kyledel013's Rating

Great product overall. Sometimes I would get some tingling, probably from the beta-alanine. The Blue Razz is the best tasting! The Lemonade tastes very strong. Same with the fruit punch.

juanecruz's Rating

Really great product but I would rather make my own prework out.

lovri1jw's Rating
Blue Razz

Good value for an effective pre-workout! I would not recommend the fruit punch or mojito flavors, but everything else I have tried has been delicious.

1-20 of 4,348 Reviews