Bodybuilding.com Platinum Series MULTICORE Reviews

cemccco7696's Rating

If I could rate this higher I would! I have more energy at work and at the gym, I am seeing more noticeable results, and I feel great since buying this product over a month ago. I just purchased some more of these and I fully intend on sticking with the Bodybuilding.com Platinum Series for my vitamins, pre-workout and more!

cemccco7696's Rating

Wow..this is a **** good vitamin pack. The profile is what got my attention..this stuff is packed with so much micronutrient goodness that I couldn't resist trying out. My performance in the gym was really great, even on reduced carbs. I slept better at nights, much longer. I don't know if that's to be attributed to Multicore, but I wake up feeling so much more refreshed. With a great price, I will be ordering again.

Best Product Ever and priced very well!

Metisthree3's Rating

Good vitamins. Not a lot of pills. The only complaint I could have is nasty fish burps, which I have never had a problem with out of any other vitamin pack.

I have used the ON multi with Nordic Naturals fish oils and I've used Mytrition sport packs. These multis ate just as good and for a great price. I've been using them for about 3 weeks and feel great! One thing is, I actually throw the fuah oils that come in the.pack away and stick to my lemon flavored Nordics. The ones in the pack gave me the worst fish burps and I'm not about that ish. Other than that, its a great pack!

Great product for a great price.

Excellent profile and one pack a day is convenient versus splitting doses between morning and afternoon. Highly recommended.

Great product. Good combination of vitamins. I highly recommend.

TMack34 did not leave a written review for this product.

Excellent Multi for the price! I would not recommend taking on an empty stomache though.

Good Product

One of the best Multi packs I've used, excellent energy and focus, wonderful profile, no harsh side effects after dosing!

Celeste23 did not leave a written review for this product.

iceviking27's Rating

iceviking27 did not leave a written review for this product.

wow very good multi and its the best of his kind in the price trust me for what you get and what you pay you cannot ask for more i will buy again not like the arnold series or ON multi that they are at 40$ wow thats expensive thats a no no for me i will stay with this brand

pharoh9 did not leave a written review for this product.

One of the best all around multis I've seen. Makes me a little nervous that the pills are bright blue...I am not a big fan of artificial colors and dyes.