Bodybuilding.com Platinum Series INCINER-8 Reviews

Good
7.9

Great product! I have tried several fat burners and Inciner-8 gives me nice clean energy without the iver-stimmed/shakey/heart going to jump out of your chest/cracked out feeling. Love this stuff!

amandanowak's Rating

Loving this fat burner! I'm usually sensitive to these type of products and these have been great! Would def recommend along w a healthy diet

This is one of my go-to fat burners. Inciner-8 has effective ingredients that don't have the side effects I hear people complain about. I don't regularly use fat-burners, but when I do BB.com's Inciner-8 gets the job done for me. I highly recommend this product and encourage people to give this fat burner a try if they use them. Let me know if you have any questions about it!

I didn't notice any results that I couldn't have gotten from training harder and eating better. The caffeine in this product gave me a boost and I got some appetite suppression but that's it. There are better fat burners out there but nothing replaces diet and exercise.

I got a free sample and have been using this product for the last 3 weeks. Regretfully, this product has done nothing for me. I have actually gained 4 pounds in the last month, while using the same strict 1600 calorie meal plan and Two on/ One Off workout schedule I always use. ENERGY: 1/10 Thermogenesis: 1/10 FOCUS: 1/10 Appetite Suppression: 3/10 OVERALL: 1 / 10

bohenrique's Rating

One of the best stim-free fat burners out there! It is not 100% stim free, but it is pretty low on stims, but still works great for fat burning and gives you a good sweat. I always use it after my shows when I start cutting on stims :)

IanRuss did not leave a written review for this product.

adaminthebigd's Rating

I love this product! I feel like I really get a lot of bang for my buck. It helps give me energy to get thru my day and I can tell whenever I take it I do loose fat. For a house brand product I was very pleasantly surprised how well it worked.

gclausen55's Rating

I like to use Inciner-8 during my cutting stage leading up to competitions. It gives me added energy and reduces my appetite so I can see the body fat burning off and lean muscle staying on!

theironcowboy's Rating

This product works great. Lost a lot of weight right off the bat. I have cycled on and off this since.

Good fat burner. Doesn't make me jittery or sick when I take it. Good mix of thermogenic, and lipogenic ingredients.

So far so good. I noticed and increase in focus and energy. Definite appetite suppression, however, (for those of you saying it doesn't) when it's time to eat...it's time to eat. I just don't get mid meal cravings. I skipped lunch one day due to busy schedule. That day I felt extremely lightheaded. So don't skip...just make a good choice. I also decreased my coffee due to the added caffeine in the product. Stay tuned!

Didn't curb my hunger as much as I wished it did. It did burn fat though, which is always good.

I've used this product for 2 weeks now. Makes me hungry all day. No fat burn at all. Exercise 7-8 times a week, 1.5 to 2.5 hrs per day with 30-60 minutes cardio and 30-60 minutes weight training. I do loose pounds, but not from using this product. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this...waisted my money. Does provide a little energy. Notice some women wrote that it works for them. It doesn't seems to work for men, I guess.

After 4 months using this product, I've seen absolutely no fat loss. My diet and exceed use regimen has remained the same throughout.

marksommer's Rating

very good product, didnt get massive swings in energy (no crash). very noticeable fat loss. with that being said my diet and cardio were spot on, but i attribute some of the fat loss to this product

ENERGY: 8/10 Thermogenesis: 8/10 FOCUS: 8/10 Appetite Suppression: 8/10 Side-Effects: 10/10 OVERALL: 8.4 / 10

This product was one the top 5 Thermo/Fat burner type products I have used. I used this first thing in the morning prior to breakfast and mid afternoon generally. Nice pick up of energy, appetite suppression was noticeable and no crash or jitters. I was a little concerned about getting an upset stomach from taking this on an empty stomach but never happened.

• tntx3

Love this product! I'm sensitive to stimulants and this did not make me feel jittery at all! But certainly boots my energy level!!

Ran a full bottle of this and noticed very little fat loss. Low-carb diet and under 2500cal, HIRT (sweating my *** off weight training 5x a week), bodyweight cardio. Only lost about 1.5kg using this product. I have lost 4-5kg in the past using Super HD and Shred Matrix.