Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Multivitamin Reviews

This multi doesn't have some of the overabundance of ingredients as others out there but it has exactly what you need. I've used MusclePharm's product and ON and this competes well with both. It will give you a stomach ache if you don't take it with food (the Zinc hits hard!). If you're building on a budget this is a solid go to.

The Women's multi-vitamin is perfect for me and I like it for many reasons. Here are a few: As a women in her 20s I need at least 18mg of iron a day and most multivitamins don't have that much so I end up having to take a separate iron pill. Second, it has amino acids and other natural ingredients that help your body recover and rebuild.

ike792000 did not leave a written review for this product.

Already on my second bottle, this multi-vitamin is great. I used to use the "one a day's" men multi-vitamin you can get at Walmart, and in comparison to that one, this multi has more of everything, and is still fairly cheap. You only got to take two a day with a meal, so it's easy to take.

Great price for great multi-vitamin! 2 a day keeps the body in check! Will buy again

horrible smell and taste both in the bottle and when I urinate, smell pure remedy 50 years ago, hopefully you have inside it works for something in my body

Excellent Multi-V. Gives you everything you need, and doesn't taste funny or have after taste. be warned though your urine will turn lucozade coloured for a few hours after you pop these!.

It's a great multi gives you all your basics and then some in just two capsules,that are easy to swallow combine that with the price per serving it's a no-brainer.Just don't panic if you have fluorescent urine it's excess vitamin B

zooghi did not leave a written review for this product.

This is best multivitamin for the price!! You cant beat them. They have a Great nutritional profile. Im going to stick with these vitamins for a long time.

This is one of the better just plain and simple vitamins on the site. 100 servings for under $17 and you get all the essentials and a few added bonuses to top it off. If you don't want to pay $20+ for a month supply of vitamins and want something more economical this vitamin is perfect.

Great price from a trusted brand, that's all you need. When it comes to multivitamins, keep it simple.

I really like this multi, ive tried ON,Infinite labs, etc. But this has what you need and nothing more. If Your a broke college student like more and u can't eat right all the time i would buy this. And it's not to expensive and you dont have to take like six pills a day smh lol

Good multivitamin at a great price.

Been taking this for a while now. Definitely can't beat the price. I think it's the best value multi out there for your average gym rat on a budget.

Great multi- solid ingredients & great value

This is the best multivitamin ve ever taken. It has all the key vitamins and minerals that you need for an active life style. The fact that Bodybuilding.com has included BCAA's, Biotin, Betaine HCI, Lycopene, and L-Arginine is simply amazing. I did a comparison with several multivitamin that Bodybuilding.com offers, and this was the best. You have to look at the % Daily Value and not get wrapped up into the total MG and MG per serving. The added selling point is the price. You get 200 capsules for far less than some that only have 60 or 100 per bottle. You can't go wrong with this product or any of the Bodybuilding.com supplements.

Great price and solid combo of vitamins and minerals. Definitely what you want to round out your needs and keep you performing at your peak and reaching your goals.

All in one...

I gave it a 10 because the price is right, and I 'm sure it's doing my body good. But the only inquiry I have is why does taking this make me **** in yellow? Does this happen to anyone else? No matter how much water I drink my urine is yellow when I pop these? What is the reason behind this? Please let me know if anyone else has the same effects and if I should be wary. All in all I like my daily vitamins.