Foundation Series Multivitamin Reviews

I'm not a huge fan so far.. Ive been taking this for 4 days.. i take it first thing when i wake up. I vomited 2/4 days... it also has a pretty strong chemical taste. I will give it another shot, taking it with my breakfast. if the vomiting continues then i will go back to my previous multi

This multivitamin gas very good ingredients but if I don't take it with enough food I get nauseated. Otherwise it's great, also makes my pee golden yellow and smells wierd too but that doesn't bother me

My new multivitamin of choice. Good product at a great price.

Seems to be a great multivitamin. I can feel a difference in energy when I take it and I don't feel like I flush it down the drain like many other vitamins I've taken in the past. Wish it came in other sizes though.

I chose this product due to the amount per servings, got sick of taking 6-8 pills from other products. Doesnt make my stomach upset at all. Very impressed and will continue to buy, best one iv taken.

Taken once daily at wake up. No after taste. Seems to digest well and has supported me well. And the price is great.

I take usually twice daily, no change in appetite really. Appears to digest well without aftertaste.

I'm sure this product works great for a lot of guys, but it had such an excess of certain vitamins that made me nauseous almost everytime I took it even when I'd take it with a meal. I'm only 155 lbs so for bigger guys, it probably works great. I had to stop taking it.

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

I love all the BBcom foundation series products!! whenever i am out of Multi Vitamin then the BBcom foundation series multi is my go to product. 200 capsules which is 100 servings for $16 is very very inexpensive. And iam very impressed with the ingredients, theres lots of " extras " that most generic multi's will not have in them. just give it a go!!

nathanwalker104's Rating

Easy to digest. Does not upset my stomach like other brands have.

Good product for great price! No after taste or anything like that. It covers all basics and more. Best bang for buck I've found.

I have taken MUSCLE TECH PLATINUM multivitamin and it blows this away. The only area this is better in is the price but it is worth the difference. I didn't believe the reviews that said it would hurt your stomach if you didn't eat a full meal but i almost puked the first time I took it without.

Extremely good multivitamin for weight lifters and athletes, good price, and contains more vitamins than most store-bought pills. I always take this as my daily vitamin, wouldn't choose anything else. Always helps prevent from becoming vitamin deficient.

Great price from a trusted brand, that's all you need. When it comes to multivitamins, keep it simple. I'm not sure how to objectively evaluate how well a multi works but I like this one for the reasons stated in the first sentence. As a side note: When I add 2 of these with my handful of ibuprofins and 2-3 glasses of water, I can reduce hangovers significantly compared with water and ibuprofins alone for what that's worth (hey, we all ***** up right?).

This is a great choice, cheap and quality if you're looking for some multivitamin this is a real good option

Only the second brand of Multi ive tried but way more effective and a good value.

Great price. Covers all the basics of a multi.

coolvish did not leave a written review for this product.

really seems to have a good quietly