Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Multivitamin Reviews

says take 2 a day but 1 a day is perfect for ( 160 pounds). taking 2 for me will just go in the toliet since my body wouldnt b able to digest all the vitamins. overall i love it. give me energy due to the b12 and other vitamins so i wont become sick

Taken once daily at wake up. No after taste. Seems to digest well and has supported me well. And the price is great.

I take usually twice daily, no change in appetite really. Appears to digest well without aftertaste.

I'm sure this product works great for a lot of guys, but it had such an excess of certain vitamins that made me nauseous almost everytime I took it even when I'd take it with a meal. I'm only 155 lbs so for bigger guys, it probably works great. I had to stop taking it.

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

I love all the BBcom foundation series products!! whenever i am out of Multi Vitamin then the BBcom foundation series multi is my go to product. 200 capsules which is 100 servings for $16 is very very inexpensive. And iam very impressed with the ingredients, theres lots of " extras " that most generic multi's will not have in them. just give it a go!!

nathanwalker104's Rating

Easy to digest. Does not upset my stomach like other brands have.

Good product for great price! No after taste or anything like that. It covers all basics and more. Best bang for buck I've found.

I have taken MUSCLE TECH PLATINUM multivitamin and it blows this away. The only area this is better in is the price but it is worth the difference. I didn't believe the reviews that said it would hurt your stomach if you didn't eat a full meal but i almost puked the first time I took it without.

Extremely good multivitamin for weight lifters and athletes, good price, and contains more vitamins than most store-bought pills. I always take this as my daily vitamin, wouldn't choose anything else. Always helps prevent from becoming vitamin deficient.

Great price from a trusted brand, that's all you need. When it comes to multivitamins, keep it simple. I'm not sure how to objectively evaluate how well a multi works but I like this one for the reasons stated in the first sentence. As a side note: When I add 2 of these with my handful of ibuprofins and 2-3 glasses of water, I can reduce hangovers significantly compared with water and ibuprofins alone for what that's worth (hey, we all ***** up right?).

This is a great choice, cheap and quality if you're looking for some multivitamin this is a real good option

Only the second brand of Multi ive tried but way more effective and a good value.

Great price. Covers all the basics of a multi.

coolvish did not leave a written review for this product.

really seems to have a good quietly

I don't really feel it working like other brands, and it also has a horrible chemical tasting aftertaste. Would not get again.

This multi doesn't have some of the overabundance of ingredients as others out there but it has exactly what you need. I've used MusclePharm's product and ON and this competes well with both. It will give you a stomach ache if you don't take it with food (the Zinc hits hard!). If you're building on a budget this is a solid go to.

The Women's multi-vitamin is perfect for me and I like it for many reasons. Here are a few: As a women in her 20s I need at least 18mg of iron a day and most multivitamins don't have that much so I end up having to take a separate iron pill. Second, it has amino acids and other natural ingredients that help your body recover and rebuild.

ike792000 did not leave a written review for this product.