Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Multivitamin Reviews

I really like this multi, ive tried ON,Infinite labs, etc. But this has what you need and nothing more. If Your a broke college student like more and u can't eat right all the time i would buy this. And it's not to expensive and you dont have to take like six pills a day smh lol

Good multivitamin at a great price.

Been taking this for a while now. Definitely can't beat the price. I think it's the best value multi out there for your average gym rat on a budget.

Great multi- solid ingredients & great value

This is the best multivitamin ve ever taken. It has all the key vitamins and minerals that you need for an active life style. The fact that Bodybuilding.com has included BCAA's, Biotin, Betaine HCI, Lycopene, and L-Arginine is simply amazing. I did a comparison with several multivitamin that Bodybuilding.com offers, and this was the best. You have to look at the % Daily Value and not get wrapped up into the total MG and MG per serving. The added selling point is the price. You get 200 capsules for far less than some that only have 60 or 100 per bottle. You can't go wrong with this product or any of the Bodybuilding.com supplements.

Great price and solid combo of vitamins and minerals. Definitely what you want to round out your needs and keep you performing at your peak and reaching your goals.

All in one...

I gave it a 10 because the price is right, and I 'm sure it's doing my body good. But the only inquiry I have is why does taking this make me **** in yellow? Does this happen to anyone else? No matter how much water I drink my urine is yellow when I pop these? What is the reason behind this? Please let me know if anyone else has the same effects and if I should be wary. All in all I like my daily vitamins.

mb84046 did not leave a written review for this product.

Can't beat the price. I will continue to buy this. A multi with BCAAs at this price....awesome!

Ran out of multivitamins and needed to get a new packed instead of going to GNC I looked on bodybuilding.com website and they was offering 4 times the pills for half the price of GNC so I placed my order on Monday and the package was arrived on Tuesday. So far this product is excellent.

Great product, good ingredients inside and very easy to swallow. I s****est it to everyone, since it gives you everything you need for a balanced diet.

Love this. Easy to take and has everything I need

andrenguyn did not leave a written review for this product.

I like this as a multivitamin. It doesn't leave a nasty taste in your throat and has almost everything I need in a multi vitamin

art777nn did not leave a written review for this product.

timx14 did not leave a written review for this product.

A great overall product, HOWEVER for some reason the unopened bottles I have bought now have a fungal infection, even though I have kept them in a cool, dry and isolated place, and they are over a year from their expiry date. I would not recommend buying in bulk for this reason.

pharoh9 did not leave a written review for this product.

kirils9o did not leave a written review for this product.