Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Multivitamin Reviews

nathanwalker104's Rating

Easy to digest. Does not upset my stomach like other brands have.

Good product for great price! No after taste or anything like that. It covers all basics and more. Best bang for buck I've found.

I have taken MUSCLE TECH PLATINUM multivitamin and it blows this away. The only area this is better in is the price but it is worth the difference. I didn't believe the reviews that said it would hurt your stomach if you didn't eat a full meal but i almost puked the first time I took it without.

Extremely good multivitamin for weight lifters and athletes, good price, and contains more vitamins than most store-bought pills. I always take this as my daily vitamin, wouldn't choose anything else. Always helps prevent from becoming vitamin deficient.

Great price from a trusted brand, that's all you need. When it comes to multivitamins, keep it simple. I'm not sure how to objectively evaluate how well a multi works but I like this one for the reasons stated in the first sentence. As a side note: When I add 2 of these with my handful of ibuprofins and 2-3 glasses of water, I can reduce hangovers significantly compared with water and ibuprofins alone for what that's worth (hey, we all ***** up right?).

This is a great choice, cheap and quality if you're looking for some multivitamin this is a real good option

Only the second brand of Multi ive tried but way more effective and a good value.

Great price. Covers all the basics of a multi.

coolvish did not leave a written review for this product.

really seems to have a good quietly

I don't really feel it working like other brands, and it also has a horrible chemical tasting aftertaste. Would not get again.

This multi doesn't have some of the overabundance of ingredients as others out there but it has exactly what you need. I've used MusclePharm's product and ON and this competes well with both. It will give you a stomach ache if you don't take it with food (the Zinc hits hard!). If you're building on a budget this is a solid go to.

The Women's multi-vitamin is perfect for me and I like it for many reasons. Here are a few: As a women in her 20s I need at least 18mg of iron a day and most multivitamins don't have that much so I end up having to take a separate iron pill. Second, it has amino acids and other natural ingredients that help your body recover and rebuild.

ike792000 did not leave a written review for this product.

Already on my second bottle, this multi-vitamin is great. I used to use the "one a day's" men multi-vitamin you can get at Walmart, and in comparison to that one, this multi has more of everything, and is still fairly cheap. You only got to take two a day with a meal, so it's easy to take.

Great price for great multi-vitamin! 2 a day keeps the body in check! Will buy again

horrible smell and taste both in the bottle and when I urinate, smell pure remedy 50 years ago, hopefully you have inside it works for something in my body

Excellent Multi-V. Gives you everything you need, and doesn't taste funny or have after taste. be warned though your urine will turn lucozade coloured for a few hours after you pop these!.

It's a great multi gives you all your basics and then some in just two capsules,that are easy to swallow combine that with the price per serving it's a no-brainer.Just don't panic if you have fluorescent urine it's excess vitamin B

zooghi did not leave a written review for this product.