Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

waconley7's Rating
Unflavored

Great product, couldn't ask for anything more from a creatine product.

Aword13's Rating
Unflavored

Another top notch product from Bodybuilding.com, without a doubt the best bang for your buck. Very cheap but such a stellar product. Noticed much more strength and pump from this creatine against others I've used. (ConCret, ON)

avrgeek's Rating
Unflavored

Let's just call this the budget man's creatine. You get a ton of servings for cheap. If that's all you want then get this product. However, compared to other creatines such as Optimum Nutrition, this product is not as refined and taste bitter. It get this score for its price and the amount you get.

I really give it a 4.. when I order it, and open it the creatine is like bit of hard I need to shake it so it will break down to smaller, compare to ON micronize creatine,

I ordered this to replace Optimums creatine. It's cheaper works just as great and actually mixes better. When I opened it to my surprise it looks like powdered sugar. Mixes alot better than the grainy texture of others. For the price you can not beat this at all!

buckiaj's Rating
Unflavored

First time using a Micronized Creatine and love how easily it mixes. Highly recommend it as the price point can't be beat.

Great product I mix it with my preworkout drink and protein shakes. You don't even notice it.

BradleyMorrow's Rating
Unflavored

whatever you do dont listen to any more reviews this product is the best creatine you can buy and its the best value. there is a lot of talk about how high quality certain creatine monohydrates are and just to verify all craetine monohydrate is the same unless it is micronized like this craetine. overall this is the best creatine and you shouldn't think about buying it you should just buy it NOW!

bisquick09's Rating
Unflavored

bisquick09 did not leave a written review for this product.

FootballFatBoy's Rating
Unflavored

Good product, usually just throw a scoop in with my morning whey protein shake and never even notice its in there. Great price point.

Rodrigue_Rory's Rating
Unflavored

Rodrigue_Rory did not leave a written review for this product.

antony34r's Rating
Unflavored

Great product! Unflavored holds true, you hardly know you've even mixed it into your drink.

ElSolido's Rating
Unflavored

It does what Any creatine does gained a lot of streght, and size. A lot of people in my gym asked if im on juices, I answer "No its just creatine". But what makes this one so special is that is Micronized. Really mixes very good in any juice,(DONT MIX IT WITH A CITRUS BEVERAGE) Id like to drink it with water before my workout, 30 mins before i take my preworkout. 5 for unflavored cause it tastes horrible with just water.

DylanwMyers's Rating
Unflavored

I do see increased stamina and strength gains when i use this product as stated in the directions. The ONLY problem i have with this product is that it is impossible to get it to mix completely so I just throw it in with my protein or a small glass of water and just chug it to get it out of the way. It is unflavored so the "taste" is not bad, it just has that grittiness to it. overall it is good and i'd recommend it for anyone starting out!

Jordanb55's Rating
Unflavored

Jordanb55 did not leave a written review for this product.

atfter a week I could tell a difference I was getting ready for work and I walked out of my room without a shirt on and everyone said your muscles look like the have gotten bigger..i take 10 grs on training days and five grms on non training days no flavor is graet,just throw it in my protein shake I love this stuff don't be fooled by expensive stuff this inexpensive stuff works perfectly I don't cycle it at all and I have been using this stuff on a calorie restrictive diet...whoever said creatine does not work on a diet was not traing right! this stuff works!!

Well since I got it a month after I ordered it, I haven't got to use it yet. When I ordered it they said it was in stock. Then after I bought it they told me it was back ordered. So I would suggest to go through a different website.

I love creatine!! Now that is said i really like this product, it looks exactly like flour tho, but don't be fooled ppl whose use creapure creatine. I used this and it works jus as good and is way more cost effective.

rocky143s's Rating
Unflavored

very good product, awesome results, Thumbs Up.