Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

Unflavored

Haven't tried creatine in a while but have to admit this one is pretty good and im sticking to it gives you a nice pump and helps you burn alot of fat in my opinion also mixes well with my pre workout of mr hyde which I recommend also

nathanwalker104's Rating
Unflavored

Great Value. Mixes easily.

mgoldberg4's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes with any drink. Have seen some strength increase over the past couple weeks and growth. Great affordable product.

Crombow's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. Dissolves great in any drink.

Why buy other creatine products when this is not only the cheapest price but the best quality? Senseless.

CourtneyS182 did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleyvonne61's Rating
Unflavored

I love this product- once again BB.com pulls through with great quality and even better price. Since I began using it I notice my strength is up and my muscles appear fuller at all times. I will continue to buy this product as long as I can! Using it now through my competition prep and its great- I use about 3-4 scoops per day. Usually one scoop per 24oz BCAA drink I make and one in my intra-workout drink. Can't say enough about it! Must buy!

ezericw's Rating
Unflavored

Another great value from BB.com The price for the huge amount you get in this product, is way cool! You can't beat the price anywhere for Creatine. My body and joints always feel better while I use Creatine, and at my age I need that!

ereca23 did not leave a written review for this product.

Highroller152's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using this creatine now for a few months and am happy with it. The only complaint is that it does not dissolve well so it turns out really gritty. However, it's easily masked by adding your doses to your favorite flavored protein. Great bang for the buck.

This is a great product that does what would be expected of a Micronized Creatine. Soreness doesn't seem to hang around as long and strength gains have been consistent. Hard product to beat for the price.

• alc2
alc2's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great product that mixes well. I noticed great improvements on my lifts and recovery time and I would strongly recommend this product.

Tito5WingMan's Rating
Unflavored

This is a Slam Dunk! You can't go wrong with this huge value from Micronized Creatine. It has given me that extra step in my training. Great Job BB,Com Two Thumbs up!

trevdog2123's Rating
Unflavored

Best Creatine Monohydrate on the market. Great price for a big tub of it. It mixes well, doesn't add a super nasty flavor, and helps with energy and gains. As long as I'm taking Creatine Monohydrate, I'll be ordering this.

EJham's Rating
Unflavored

Can't go wrong with this creatine, just simple plain unflavored powder, 5g of creatine per scoop. Taken multiple times a day to keep creatine reserves up while lifting multiple times per day. Very good bulk price, BB.com has done it again by keeping prices affordable.

ray gigantino's Rating
Unflavored

really mixes great !!easy to used, to take 3 times a day ,no bull ,this is ,excellent,

lawest's Rating
Unflavored

Been using this for months, works just as great as one can expect from creatine. Remember loading phase for 5 days, then a much smaller maintenance dosage daily after that!

So, plain and simple, this stuff mixes VERY well. Like perfectly. I'm used to the old school creatine monohydrate that feels gritty in any drink and sits at the bottom. This stuff mixes so well I just started dumping it in my mouth and taking a swig of water. And it flushes right down. Literally. I loaded for the first week, doing 10-15 g per day. Loading isn't necessary, but I wanted to jump start things. Product is super cheap, and it arrived super quickly. Felt the effects definitely after a week of loading. I'm legitimately surprised. I won't be trying any other creatine. This does the job. Can mix with anything. I'm ready to order again.

mikestud007's Rating
Unflavored

mikestud007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Andrewrosslamb's Rating
Unflavored

This is exactly what I wanted, a clean, pure creatine that I could mix with my morning Casein shake. I am only taking 10 grams right now and already can tell it works the next day. One time I just mixed it with water to drink it fast, expecting it to taste chalky, but to my pleasant surprise it was actually unflavored! It felt like I just downed a glass of water with absolutely no after taste. The price seems to good to be true but take advantage of this and order the 200 serving it will last forever. I will definitely order this again.