Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

micheleklassen's Rating
Unflavored

micheleklassen did not leave a written review for this product.

Inexpensive, no frills, mixes easily, based on a ton of research.

CavsQB15's Rating
Unflavored

High quality, dissolves quickly and completely with no grit, and produces results. Some of the best and most cost effective creatine on the market. You will not be disappointed!

esh83's Rating
Unflavored

I was always scared to use creatine, I was afraid of gastric issues and water retention. Took a risk because this was cheap and it was WELL WORTH IT. So far, no stomach issues or bloating. It is a very fine powder and mixes perfectly into my PWO. Since I started using this product, my muscles feel harder.

• tralan
tralan's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine, dissolves easily, no taste. I mix with BSN Amino X and you don't even know you're drinking it. Most cost effective creatine with great quality.

rjackso's Rating
Unflavored

I have to say this is a great product. Micronized creatine is just creatine monohydrate that has been ground into a finer powder. Like water creatine monohydrate/micronized from one brand is no different than the other, so I say go with this since the price is right. As for the flavor I do not see a problem with it since I just put it in with my post workout and on off training days I just put a scoop in my mouth and swish some water to take it. This is probably one of the only products that I have bought from here that I would give a 10.

dblum93's Rating
Unflavored

Simple, pure micronized creatine monohydrate. Creatine gives great results and monohydrate is the cheapest and most researched form. BB gives great value for the creatine and I haven't seen any bloating. My only complaint is it is a little more "flour-y" than some other creatine monohydrates which makes it get all over my hand at the end of the tub. But that is a very minor problem, especially when you take the price into consideration. Awesome value for this products!

ObiShawnKenobi's Rating
Unflavored

ObiShawnKenobi did not leave a written review for this product.

Doright8126 did not leave a written review for this product.

This review should be the epicenter of anyone thinking of buying this, this product is potent and the powder is extremely fine and has been broken down so it's easier for your body to digest because we all know creatine is a hard compound for your body to breakdown and digest. Its super fine. So fine when you put 5g in a cup of water and mix it around its so fine you can't tell its in the water. The water doesn't change, and this creatine is as good if not better then the other top 50 creatine's on this site. And the price is great my strength went up tenfold. Also 1000g is $14.97 that's a 4-5 month supply. Recommend !!!!

Creatine is creatine as far as the benefits go. Some of the micronized products go into solution better than others. The Bodybuilding.com micronized is very competitively priced and goes into solution easily. I would recommend.

Worked ok for me i liked that it was micronized. I will use again.

lbarber0503's Rating
Unflavored

lbarber0503 did not leave a written review for this product.

AustinPratt48's Rating
Unflavored

Best micronized creatine I've ever used. It blends well and you'll occasionally get over saturation with a little bit at the bottom but that usually blends also. 1000g for $14 you really can't beat it.

BruceHN's Rating
Unflavored

Good price / perfomance I recommend mix it in warm water so it can be dissolved completely

i have been using this product for about three weeks now i have notice, more energy and also i have been able to lift heaver.

deshankennedy1's Rating
Unflavored

I recently added this creatine to my supplements and I see a different as well as feel the difference since adding it. I feel stronger and my muscles are getting more define. I held off adding creatine because I was told that it adds water weight to you but I just make sure I do cardio while using creatine to offset any additional water weight and I'm happy to say that I love the way I feel since adding this and I lift way more weight while going for 10-15 reps. Wish I added this product earlier! Can't forget that the price is perfect! BB.com is now my go to for regular protein/supplements that I dont need to pay for a name to get the same result. Glad I came across the BB.com product line.

Inexpensive. Noticed a break in a plateau I was having the first week I took it. On my second tub now.

hpachon's Rating
Unflavored

I'm testing the product, as did the overload stage and charge me quite the kidney, it may be normal while the body adapts to this kind of aid, no taste and orange juice are well dissolved

tgodersky's Rating
Unflavored

I like using the micronized creating works well and it's a great price for how much you get. Only downside is the no flavor kind of makes my protein shakes have a weird consistency in them.