Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

Unflavored

This is a great product that does what would be expected of a Micronized Creatine. Soreness doesn't seem to hang around as long and strength gains have been consistent. Hard product to beat for the price.

• alc2
alc2's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great product that mixes well. I noticed great improvements on my lifts and recovery time and I would strongly recommend this product.

Tito5WingMan's Rating
Unflavored

This is a Slam Dunk! You can't go wrong with this huge value from Micronized Creatine. It has given me that extra step in my training. Great Job BB,Com Two Thumbs up!

trevdog2123's Rating
Unflavored

Best Creatine Monohydrate on the market. Great price for a big tub of it. It mixes well, doesn't add a super nasty flavor, and helps with energy and gains. As long as I'm taking Creatine Monohydrate, I'll be ordering this.

EJham's Rating
Unflavored

Can't go wrong with this creatine, just simple plain unflavored powder, 5g of creatine per scoop. Taken multiple times a day to keep creatine reserves up while lifting multiple times per day. Very good bulk price, BB.com has done it again by keeping prices affordable.

ezericw's Rating
Unflavored

Another great value from BB.com The price for the huge amount you get in this product, is way cool! You can't beat the price anywhere for Creatine. My body and joints always feel better while I use Creatine, and at my age I need that!

ray gigantino's Rating
Unflavored

really mixes great !!easy to used, to take 3 times a day ,no bull ,this is ,excellent,

lawest's Rating
Unflavored

Been using this for months, works just as great as one can expect from creatine. Remember loading phase for 5 days, then a much smaller maintenance dosage daily after that!

So, plain and simple, this stuff mixes VERY well. Like perfectly. I'm used to the old school creatine monohydrate that feels gritty in any drink and sits at the bottom. This stuff mixes so well I just started dumping it in my mouth and taking a swig of water. And it flushes right down. Literally. I loaded for the first week, doing 10-15 g per day. Loading isn't necessary, but I wanted to jump start things. Product is super cheap, and it arrived super quickly. Felt the effects definitely after a week of loading. I'm legitimately surprised. I won't be trying any other creatine. This does the job. Can mix with anything. I'm ready to order again.

mikestud007's Rating
Unflavored

mikestud007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Andrewrosslamb's Rating
Unflavored

This is exactly what I wanted, a clean, pure creatine that I could mix with my morning Casein shake. I am only taking 10 grams right now and already can tell it works the next day. One time I just mixed it with water to drink it fast, expecting it to taste chalky, but to my pleasant surprise it was actually unflavored! It felt like I just downed a glass of water with absolutely no after taste. The price seems to good to be true but take advantage of this and order the 200 serving it will last forever. I will definitely order this again.

• Odub56

Very good product, saw immediate results. Healthy for you, and allows you to last longer in the gym without muscle failure. Stimulates muscle retention of water fabulously, and adds an extra pump to all aspects of your life. Thoroughly satisfied.

7ormless's Rating
Unflavored

First time using creatine so there is no comparison to be made. I started supplementing a few days ago; I am currently loading: 10 grams daily instead of the suggested 20 grams. I cannot wait to see the outcome once I hit the gym. As for the product itself, mixes well with a vigorous shake. No residue left at the bottom of shaker and none of the commonly reported issues associated with creatine usage.

pjblake2's Rating
Unflavored

I use the Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine because the Unflavored mixes very well into both pre and protein shakes where you can't even notice it. Best value for sure. Low price and you get alot when you order the biggest tub

kellyarizona's Rating
Unflavored

I started adding this to my post workout protein shake... It dissolves easily and has no taste, just as it should.

AdamsN79's Rating
Unflavored

AdamsN79 did not leave a written review for this product.

I did your slandered loading phase of 20grams each day even if you don't workout do that for 7 days straight if your taking any pre workout witch contains creatine take only 3 scoops during the loading phase because most pre workout will have about 3-7 grams each serving! If your not taking any then take the 4 scoops for 7 days after you loading phase take 1 scoop everyday workout or not and just watch the gains! It worked for me and it should work for you to!!!!!!

Eandretta96's Rating
Unflavored

Plain old micronized creatine. Best value I have seen on here. 5 grams a day and that's about it. Mixes very well, but I personally just put a scoop in my mouth and chug some water as there really isn't any taste except for a very slight almost unnoticeable bitter taste.

Noticed a great increase in strength and size on this product. Also mixes very well!

micheleklassen's Rating
Unflavored

micheleklassen did not leave a written review for this product.