Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

LukeBray27's Rating
Unflavored

This is definitely the best creatine I've tried. Other creatine brands that I've used were Optimum Nutrition and NOW foods, and this tops them no doubt. The bodybuilding foundation series creatine is a true flavorless, odorless, powder. It goes down so smoothly. Highly recommended for those who struggle gaining weight and putting on muscle.

stenoangel's Rating
Unflavored

This mixed very well and had a slight taste which is great. I noticed after the creatine load that I had more strength and pump. Very happy with my purchase.

jwheaps14 did not leave a written review for this product.

billyover1's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes instantly, excellent value. Cannot go wrong if you buy this

Awesome product! Awesome Results! Doesn't fully dissolve. Settles at bottom.

Hands down the best creatine I have used. Mixes easily, no taste, and does the job. Another great supplement by Bodybuilding.com

This was my first use of micronized creatine, as I've always used regular creatine, and the results have been good. I'm creatine resistant, so this micronized version helps me combat that. No taste so goes right in my pre workout shake.

Micronized Creatine is great for restoring ATP during your workout. Since micronized, the delivery is much faster. I use this with my 1st meal and post workout!

lberni4060's Rating
Unflavored

I went from 135 to 152 pounds over 4 months of taking this creatine. Solid product, nothing but creatine monohydrate and creatinine.

sharpie76's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes much better than other creatine powders I've tried. Has no taste so it's easy to add to any drink. I've added to BCAA and to protein shakes. Works great, price is fair. I will definitely buy more.

gaa741 did not leave a written review for this product.

FrostyJordan's Rating
Unflavored

FrostyJordan did not leave a written review for this product.

Creatine monohydrate is the only ingredient. Nothing special compared to others but the price is better

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating
Unflavored

I regret each and every workout without that product !! On the 3rd loading day and i can see that my weights pushed up ,, Can't wait to see more results out of that thing !! Thank you bodybuilding .

This can be mixed with anything and you wont even know it is there! Nice results, easy mix ability, and it is a core supplement. What more can you ask for.

beef1's Rating
Unflavored

Awesome Value compared to all the other creatine supplements out there! Awesome Product and will be buying again!

I take one serving of this everyday. (5g) I highly recommend incorporating Micronized Creatine into your daily supplement regime. I love the blendability of this product. Whether it be alone, with juice, a protein shake, a smoothie. It is tasteless and doesn't change the texture of the liquid you choose to mix it with.

dogdaynoon's Rating
Unflavored

I use mixed into my protein as my pre doesn't have any creatine in it. Works great and doesn't ruin any flavor.

Great value. Perfect for blending in post workout shakes or anything else for that matter.

fleshmaan's Rating
Unflavored

Easy to mix, the price is on point, will continue to keep buying this!