Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

Unflavored

This product works well and is priced right. I can get a good product without breaking the bank. Mixes much better than other creatin products I have tried. This mixes well with no grit.

dfneto did not leave a written review for this product.

Hands down the best on the market for the money. It mixes well with my BCAA powder and my post work out shake. I have noticed a huge difference with taking it, I have more energy and I noticed that I am not as sore after my "heavy" days of lifting. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.

checkmunks's Rating
Unflavored

It's cheap and it works and it also mixes well end of story

As far as creatine goes, this one is the best I've tried to date. Previously used optimum nutrition micronized creatine, and that didn't mix well at all no matter how hard I tried to stir/shake. Figured thats just how monohydrate is. I tried this out and sure enough it mixes easily and stays suspended in water, unlike ON. And its cheaper than ON.

tomwymer's Rating
Unflavored

Pure and simple. Worth the price. Mix it into my post shake after every lift. Have noticed all the benefits of taking creatine since I began taking this. Best bang for your buck!

cas3214's Rating
Unflavored

For the price, you can not beat it. I mix it in directly with my post workout protein and dissolves well. With the combination of my other supplements, (Whey, casein, Bcaa's, and Glutamin) I gained 10lbs in 5 weeks. I really recommend following the instructions on the container, and follow the saturation period. Made a huge difference in my workouts. I will be buying again!

Good product. Give you that extra strength and energy when you are one it.

I'm 57. Was never an athlete. Hit middle age obese and out of shape. I lost 92 pounds through diet and exercise. That took 3.5 years. About two years ago, I started getting serious about strength training. I used basic supplements and whey, but when I added creatine, even my friends and family noticed a remarkable transformation in mass and definition. Very pleased with this product. I think it's the biggest bang for the buck at BB.com.

captainkrafty's Rating
Unflavored

This is straight up creatine, no ifs, ands, or buts. I don't need any crazy flavored, micro-dosed, sugar packed supp in order to hit my daily intake. I like to add one scoop to my shake post workout, and it mixes whether its just powder and water or mixed into a smoothie. For the price and the value I don't think I'd ever buy any other creatine on this website.

Haven't tried creatine in a while but have to admit this one is pretty good and im sticking to it gives you a nice pump and helps you burn alot of fat in my opinion also mixes well with my pre workout of mr hyde which I recommend also

nathanwalker104's Rating
Unflavored

Great Value. Mixes easily.

mgoldberg4's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes with any drink. Have seen some strength increase over the past couple weeks and growth. Great affordable product.

Crombow's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. Dissolves great in any drink.

Why buy other creatine products when this is not only the cheapest price but the best quality? Senseless.

CourtneyS182 did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleyvonne61's Rating
Unflavored

I love this product- once again BB.com pulls through with great quality and even better price. Since I began using it I notice my strength is up and my muscles appear fuller at all times. I will continue to buy this product as long as I can! Using it now through my competition prep and its great- I use about 3-4 scoops per day. Usually one scoop per 24oz BCAA drink I make and one in my intra-workout drink. Can't say enough about it! Must buy!

ezericw's Rating
Unflavored

Another great value from BB.com The price for the huge amount you get in this product, is way cool! You can't beat the price anywhere for Creatine. My body and joints always feel better while I use Creatine, and at my age I need that!

ereca23 did not leave a written review for this product.

Highroller152's Rating
Unflavored

I've been using this creatine now for a few months and am happy with it. The only complaint is that it does not dissolve well so it turns out really gritty. However, it's easily masked by adding your doses to your favorite flavored protein. Great bang for the buck.