Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

deshankennedy1's Rating
Unflavored

I recently added this creatine to my supplements and I see a different as well as feel the difference since adding it. I feel stronger and my muscles are getting more define. I held off adding creatine because I was told that it adds water weight to you but I just make sure I do cardio while using creatine to offset any additional water weight and I'm happy to say that I love the way I feel since adding this and I lift way more weight while going for 10-15 reps. Wish I added this product earlier! Can't forget that the price is perfect! BB.com is now my go to for regular protein/supplements that I dont need to pay for a name to get the same result. Glad I came across the BB.com product line.

Inexpensive. Noticed a break in a plateau I was having the first week I took it. On my second tub now.

hpachon's Rating
Unflavored

I'm testing the product, as did the overload stage and charge me quite the kidney, it may be normal while the body adapts to this kind of aid, no taste and orange juice are well dissolved

tgodersky's Rating
Unflavored

I like using the micronized creating works well and it's a great price for how much you get. Only downside is the no flavor kind of makes my protein shakes have a weird consistency in them.

cmull103's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine. No frills, no fuss just great product. Super micronized mixes great in my morning protein shake. Highly recommended.

I add this creatine, and mix, to the abysmal fruit punch flavor of C4 I have on supply. The advantage/uptick is increased "pumps", feeling more vascular, and also more endurance--to go from one sport to another.

ImNoBetterThanU's Rating
Unflavored

I enjoy this product and you get a large quantity yet it remains inexpensive. I recommend this product to anyone looking for Creatine.

I have taken/used BB.com's pure Creatine for some years, off and on, and feel that it is one of the purest, best priced, micronized Creatine products there is period. Currently I am using the 1000 gram sized container, 200 servings, at the unbelievable price of $14.97! No fads, no fancy fillers, no inflated cost due to the addition of dubious additional ingredients, just a pure product of pharmaceutical grade. I don't "load" and personally feel it is a waste of time. I take two scoops about 30-60 minutes prior to exercise and not after exercise as is the norm. And I use the product only on exercise days, which in my case is five days a week since I separate body areas worked on different days like many others do. For me this method works and the BB.com Creatine is the best made so why pay more for any other Creatine?

caseysmith007 did not leave a written review for this product.

cdmiller1989's Rating
Unflavored

Love this creatine. Has a large serving size for the price. This is a product ill continue using.

odabidan's Rating
Unflavored

mix with orange juice 30 minutes before the workout and the results are very good.

This Creatine mixes really easily and is not gritty like the non micronized type. It also works really well. After 3 weeks my bench & squat have gone up about 15% and I'm not crapping out half way through my workouts.

Kclay89's Rating
Unflavored

This is a quality product and for a great price.

RICANSTEIN's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. Doesn't have the name brand name you see in a magazine but it doesn't need it cause it works. This product gives you more bang for your buck and the best thing about it is that you can mix it with anything you want.

Bowser1987's Rating

It works.

Lagunas777's Rating
Unflavored

First time i ordered micronized creatine was a little skeptical because i heard some bad things about it but when i first used it it did everything it said it would. it give me more reps , more power and a big pump, really good mix as well dissolved really quick , this is a really good creatine for its price really recommend it! *i got no bloating , no upset stomach, no anything i felt great.

pipoloman's Rating

very good product

waconley7's Rating
Unflavored

Great product, couldn't ask for anything more from a creatine product.

Aword13's Rating
Unflavored

Another top notch product from Bodybuilding.com, without a doubt the best bang for your buck. Very cheap but such a stellar product. Noticed much more strength and pump from this creatine against others I've used. (ConCret, ON)