Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

lberni4060's Rating
Unflavored

I went from 135 to 152 pounds over 4 months of taking this creatine. Solid product, nothing but creatine monohydrate and creatinine.

sharpie76's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes much better than other creatine powders I've tried. Has no taste so it's easy to add to any drink. I've added to BCAA and to protein shakes. Works great, price is fair. I will definitely buy more.

gaa741 did not leave a written review for this product.

FrostyJordan's Rating
Unflavored

FrostyJordan did not leave a written review for this product.

Creatine monohydrate is the only ingredient. Nothing special compared to others but the price is better

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating
Unflavored

I regret each and every workout without that product !! On the 3rd loading day and i can see that my weights pushed up ,, Can't wait to see more results out of that thing !! Thank you bodybuilding .

This can be mixed with anything and you wont even know it is there! Nice results, easy mix ability, and it is a core supplement. What more can you ask for.

• beef1
beef1's Rating
Unflavored

Awesome Value compared to all the other creatine supplements out there! Awesome Product and will be buying again!

I take one serving of this everyday. (5g) I highly recommend incorporating Micronized Creatine into your daily supplement regime. I love the blendability of this product. Whether it be alone, with juice, a protein shake, a smoothie. It is tasteless and doesn't change the texture of the liquid you choose to mix it with.

dogdaynoon's Rating
Unflavored

I use mixed into my protein as my pre doesn't have any creatine in it. Works great and doesn't ruin any flavor.

Great value. Perfect for blending in post workout shakes or anything else for that matter.

fleshmaan's Rating
Unflavored

Easy to mix, the price is on point, will continue to keep buying this!

jlingerfelt80 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mshed1's Rating
Unflavored

This a great product. I noticed a difference in muscle growth and endurance in 2 weeks.

Micronized creatine for this price. Very good deal.

I love this product!! I've been using this for about 5 months when I started I was maxing 145 now I max 245. Granted I lifte 2 hours every day and along with other sups I've noticed significant gains in endurance and strength, plus you can't beat the price . I strongly recommend this product

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Unflavored

BaronOBeefDerp did not leave a written review for this product.

tysplace's Rating
Unflavored

I loaded for 5 days at 20grams spread through the day then go down to 5 gram daily. I ran like this for 2.5 months training 6 days a week, saw impressive gains, very little soreness and just felt really strong. I cycled off the creatine for 1.5 weeks while I took a break from my training. Started training again and began the initial creatine overloading cycle again, my first workout was brutal, felt more tired, weight being lifted had decreased and I had trouble completing my sets, needless to say I was disappointed and felt that the 1.5 week break really decreased my progress. However 1 week later, doing the same exercise routine I am back to my pre rest week numbers and looking to increase, likely thanks to creatine in my system again!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Unflavored

Creatine is a Must! Bodybuilding.com's creatine price and quality is great!