Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

Unflavored

I LOVE how creatine has helped me increase strength and muscle mass. I avoided creatine for several years, afraid it would make me look bloated and puffy, but alas, those fears were unfounded and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to try it. Bodybuilding.com's creatine works great for me and is super affordable. If they put their name on it, you can trust it!

dzsquared's Rating
Unflavored

Don't let the low price point fool you - this is quality creatine. It mixes extremely easily, is virtually tasteless, and gives all the usual benefits of creatine (better pump, faster strength gains, more work capacity).

craigcapurso's Rating
Unflavored

This product is what it is. What you should be looking for is integrity in the manufacturer and the cost. You will not find one tastes better than the other but you would want to see it break down in water with no clumps and this does just that at a reasonable price.

One of the best and most studied supplement in the industry! Bodybuilding.com is coming at you with creatine for 8 cents a servings, thats a hard price to beat! On top of that, its unflavored. This means if you want to mix it in with your BCAA's, preworkout, whatever concoction you may have, this creatine won't clash with your flavor!

I love this stuff I miss hAving it. Last time I order it it was out of stock and had to settle for something else bummer

Creatine is one of the best supplements that men or woman should be taking to help promote lean muscle gains and maximize their workout efforts. Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most studied supplements on the market. There is no question it is safe and effective.

Received from a friend who did not want. Really like and recommend. Creatine is one of the best sups on the market.

LukeBray27's Rating
Unflavored

This is definitely the best creatine I've tried. Other creatine brands that I've used were Optimum Nutrition and NOW foods, and this tops them no doubt. The bodybuilding foundation series creatine is a true flavorless, odorless, powder. It goes down so smoothly. Highly recommended for those who struggle gaining weight and putting on muscle.

stenoangel's Rating
Unflavored

This mixed very well and had a slight taste which is great. I noticed after the creatine load that I had more strength and pump. Very happy with my purchase.

jwheaps14 did not leave a written review for this product.

billyover1's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes instantly, excellent value. Cannot go wrong if you buy this

Awesome product! Awesome Results! Doesn't fully dissolve. Settles at bottom.

Hands down the best creatine I have used. Mixes easily, no taste, and does the job. Another great supplement by Bodybuilding.com

This was my first use of micronized creatine, as I've always used regular creatine, and the results have been good. I'm creatine resistant, so this micronized version helps me combat that. No taste so goes right in my pre workout shake.

Micronized Creatine is great for restoring ATP during your workout. Since micronized, the delivery is much faster. I use this with my 1st meal and post workout!

lberni4060's Rating
Unflavored

I went from 135 to 152 pounds over 4 months of taking this creatine. Solid product, nothing but creatine monohydrate and creatinine.

sharpie76's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes much better than other creatine powders I've tried. Has no taste so it's easy to add to any drink. I've added to BCAA and to protein shakes. Works great, price is fair. I will definitely buy more.

gaa741 did not leave a written review for this product.

FrostyJordan's Rating
Unflavored

FrostyJordan did not leave a written review for this product.

Creatine monohydrate is the only ingredient. Nothing special compared to others but the price is better