Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

mikestud007's Rating
Unflavored

mikestud007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Andrewrosslamb's Rating
Unflavored

This is exactly what I wanted, a clean, pure creatine that I could mix with my morning Casein shake. I am only taking 10 grams right now and already can tell it works the next day. One time I just mixed it with water to drink it fast, expecting it to taste chalky, but to my pleasant surprise it was actually unflavored! It felt like I just downed a glass of water with absolutely no after taste. The price seems to good to be true but take advantage of this and order the 200 serving it will last forever. I will definitely order this again.

• Odub56

Very good product, saw immediate results. Healthy for you, and allows you to last longer in the gym without muscle failure. Stimulates muscle retention of water fabulously, and adds an extra pump to all aspects of your life. Thoroughly satisfied.

7ormless's Rating
Unflavored

First time using creatine so there is no comparison to be made. I started supplementing a few days ago; I am currently loading: 10 grams daily instead of the suggested 20 grams. I cannot wait to see the outcome once I hit the gym. As for the product itself, mixes well with a vigorous shake. No residue left at the bottom of shaker and none of the commonly reported issues associated with creatine usage.

pjblake2's Rating
Unflavored

I use the Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine because the Unflavored mixes very well into both pre and protein shakes where you can't even notice it. Best value for sure. Low price and you get alot when you order the biggest tub

kellyarizona's Rating
Unflavored

I started adding this to my post workout protein shake... It dissolves easily and has no taste, just as it should.

AdamsN79's Rating
Unflavored

AdamsN79 did not leave a written review for this product.

I did your slandered loading phase of 20grams each day even if you don't workout do that for 7 days straight if your taking any pre workout witch contains creatine take only 3 scoops during the loading phase because most pre workout will have about 3-7 grams each serving! If your not taking any then take the 4 scoops for 7 days after you loading phase take 1 scoop everyday workout or not and just watch the gains! It worked for me and it should work for you to!!!!!!

Eandretta96's Rating
Unflavored

Plain old micronized creatine. Best value I have seen on here. 5 grams a day and that's about it. Mixes very well, but I personally just put a scoop in my mouth and chug some water as there really isn't any taste except for a very slight almost unnoticeable bitter taste.

Noticed a great increase in strength and size on this product. Also mixes very well!

micheleklassen's Rating
Unflavored

micheleklassen did not leave a written review for this product.

Inexpensive, no frills, mixes easily, based on a ton of research.

CavsQB15's Rating
Unflavored

High quality, dissolves quickly and completely with no grit, and produces results. Some of the best and most cost effective creatine on the market. You will not be disappointed!

esh83's Rating
Unflavored

I was always scared to use creatine, I was afraid of gastric issues and water retention. Took a risk because this was cheap and it was WELL WORTH IT. So far, no stomach issues or bloating. It is a very fine powder and mixes perfectly into my PWO. Since I started using this product, my muscles feel harder.

• tralan
tralan's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine, dissolves easily, no taste. I mix with BSN Amino X and you don't even know you're drinking it. Most cost effective creatine with great quality.

rjackso's Rating
Unflavored

I have to say this is a great product. Micronized creatine is just creatine monohydrate that has been ground into a finer powder. Like water creatine monohydrate/micronized from one brand is no different than the other, so I say go with this since the price is right. As for the flavor I do not see a problem with it since I just put it in with my post workout and on off training days I just put a scoop in my mouth and swish some water to take it. This is probably one of the only products that I have bought from here that I would give a 10.

dblum93's Rating
Unflavored

Simple, pure micronized creatine monohydrate. Creatine gives great results and monohydrate is the cheapest and most researched form. BB gives great value for the creatine and I haven't seen any bloating. My only complaint is it is a little more "flour-y" than some other creatine monohydrates which makes it get all over my hand at the end of the tub. But that is a very minor problem, especially when you take the price into consideration. Awesome value for this products!

ObiShawnKenobi's Rating
Unflavored

ObiShawnKenobi did not leave a written review for this product.

Doright8126 did not leave a written review for this product.

This review should be the epicenter of anyone thinking of buying this, this product is potent and the powder is extremely fine and has been broken down so it's easier for your body to digest because we all know creatine is a hard compound for your body to breakdown and digest. Its super fine. So fine when you put 5g in a cup of water and mix it around its so fine you can't tell its in the water. The water doesn't change, and this creatine is as good if not better then the other top 50 creatine's on this site. And the price is great my strength went up tenfold. Also 1000g is $14.97 that's a 4-5 month supply. Recommend !!!!