Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

Unflavored

angelr02 did not leave a written review for this product.

Liftamania's Rating
Unflavored

Liftamania did not leave a written review for this product.

Hockeysica did not leave a written review for this product.

DetTigerFan's Rating
Unflavored

Best creatine i have tried. Consistency of powdered sugar. Dissolves easily.

One of the most important point of a creatine product is the diarrhea factor, and I didn't have any stomach issues with this one so far (I use 5-5 g pre -and post workout). Cheap, works well, dissolves quite easily. Great product 10/10.

doooggyy's Rating
Unflavored

dissolves easily fulfills its function 10/10 good and low price!!

wolfam76's Rating
Unflavored

I have been using this product for almost a month. I was using Optimum Nutrition previously, but changed to this one because they had a special on it and it save me some money. I really liked the ON brand. The two brands are really different. ON brand is a bit more grainy while this brand is a lot more powdery. It is good and feels as it is working. Great price and overall great product.

AppleMacStud's Rating
Unflavored

For the money I'm not sure one can find a better creatine. Works quickly and gives me explosive strength and endurance during my workouts. A must have supplement for me. Also unflavored is not bitter and goes down very easily with juice. In fact I just put the scoop in my mouth and chase it down with juice.

ingydel's Rating
Unflavored

this mixes well in Powerade before a workout, but I don't notice any energy spikes like I did with my other brand I used, I also noticed bloating which I didn't expect with the micronized creatine.

Solid creative at great price. Able to mix with anything so easy to use. Great product

Andrew5407's Rating
Unflavored

Love this stuff! Mixes clear in water. I add in a powder flavor packet. Never bothers my stomach. I can’t say I’m seeing huge gains like the others. However there have been improvements in both size and strength. The important thing is this supplement doesn’t get shelved because it is a poor product. I use it daily. Once you open the container you will notice it is only filled halfway. Best to order up the next size if using daily.

This product works well and is priced right. I can get a good product without breaking the bank. Mixes much better than other creatin products I have tried. This mixes well with no grit.

dfneto did not leave a written review for this product.

Hands down the best on the market for the money. It mixes well with my BCAA powder and my post work out shake. I have noticed a huge difference with taking it, I have more energy and I noticed that I am not as sore after my "heavy" days of lifting. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.

checkmunks's Rating
Unflavored

It's cheap and it works and it also mixes well end of story

As far as creatine goes, this one is the best I've tried to date. Previously used optimum nutrition micronized creatine, and that didn't mix well at all no matter how hard I tried to stir/shake. Figured thats just how monohydrate is. I tried this out and sure enough it mixes easily and stays suspended in water, unlike ON. And its cheaper than ON.

tomwymer's Rating
Unflavored

Pure and simple. Worth the price. Mix it into my post shake after every lift. Have noticed all the benefits of taking creatine since I began taking this. Best bang for your buck!

cas3214's Rating
Unflavored

For the price, you can not beat it. I mix it in directly with my post workout protein and dissolves well. With the combination of my other supplements, (Whey, casein, Bcaa's, and Glutamin) I gained 10lbs in 5 weeks. I really recommend following the instructions on the container, and follow the saturation period. Made a huge difference in my workouts. I will be buying again!

Good product. Give you that extra strength and energy when you are one it.

captainkrafty's Rating
Unflavored

This is straight up creatine, no ifs, ands, or buts. I don't need any crazy flavored, micro-dosed, sugar packed supp in order to hit my daily intake. I like to add one scoop to my shake post workout, and it mixes whether its just powder and water or mixed into a smoothie. For the price and the value I don't think I'd ever buy any other creatine on this website.