Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

Unflavored

I would recommend creatine to be add to any supplement program. I have tried different creatines and have not found one I did not like. So I go for value and this is the one for value.

solid product 💥 mixes easily, great price. must have in arsenal ⚒

sarangp's Rating
Unflavored

My favorite micro creatine products out. Extremely great value and you cannot go wrong with this product.

gesler0811's Rating
Unflavored

Creatine supplementaiton is VERY helpful in the weight room and this is a great one at a very great price. You can't go wrong with this purchase.

Motiviert's Rating
Unflavored

Simple. Effective. Affordable. What else can you ask for? 5 grams daily, work hard, eat. Bam, progress.

meffert10's Rating
Unflavored

Can't go wrong for the price.

Great product. I have been using it on and off for about two years and always received great results.

Jyoung538's Rating
Unflavored

Jyoung538 did not leave a written review for this product.

I have been looking for unflavored creatine. This is the best thing ever. I add it to my morning shakes.

I LOVE how creatine has helped me increase strength and muscle mass. I avoided creatine for several years, afraid it would make me look bloated and puffy, but alas, those fears were unfounded and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to try it. Bodybuilding.com's creatine works great for me and is super affordable. If they put their name on it, you can trust it!

dzsquared's Rating
Unflavored

Don't let the low price point fool you - this is quality creatine. It mixes extremely easily, is virtually tasteless, and gives all the usual benefits of creatine (better pump, faster strength gains, more work capacity).

craigcapurso's Rating
Unflavored

This product is what it is. What you should be looking for is integrity in the manufacturer and the cost. You will not find one tastes better than the other but you would want to see it break down in water with no clumps and this does just that at a reasonable price.

One of the best and most studied supplement in the industry! Bodybuilding.com is coming at you with creatine for 8 cents a servings, thats a hard price to beat! On top of that, its unflavored. This means if you want to mix it in with your BCAA's, preworkout, whatever concoction you may have, this creatine won't clash with your flavor!

I love this stuff I miss hAving it. Last time I order it it was out of stock and had to settle for something else bummer

Creatine is one of the best supplements that men or woman should be taking to help promote lean muscle gains and maximize their workout efforts. Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most studied supplements on the market. There is no question it is safe and effective.

Received from a friend who did not want. Really like and recommend. Creatine is one of the best sups on the market.

LukeBray27's Rating
Unflavored

This is definitely the best creatine I've tried. Other creatine brands that I've used were Optimum Nutrition and NOW foods, and this tops them no doubt. The bodybuilding foundation series creatine is a true flavorless, odorless, powder. It goes down so smoothly. Highly recommended for those who struggle gaining weight and putting on muscle.

stenoangel's Rating
Unflavored

This mixed very well and had a slight taste which is great. I noticed after the creatine load that I had more strength and pump. Very happy with my purchase.

jwheaps14 did not leave a written review for this product.

billyover1's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes instantly, excellent value. Cannot go wrong if you buy this