Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

Unflavored

Micronized creatine for this price. Very good deal.

I love this product!! I've been using this for about 5 months when I started I was maxing 145 now I max 245. Granted I lifte 2 hours every day and along with other sups I've noticed significant gains in endurance and strength, plus you can't beat the price . I strongly recommend this product

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Unflavored

BaronOBeefDerp did not leave a written review for this product.

tysplace's Rating
Unflavored

I loaded for 5 days at 20grams spread through the day then go down to 5 gram daily. I ran like this for 2.5 months training 6 days a week, saw impressive gains, very little soreness and just felt really strong. I cycled off the creatine for 1.5 weeks while I took a break from my training. Started training again and began the initial creatine overloading cycle again, my first workout was brutal, felt more tired, weight being lifted had decreased and I had trouble completing my sets, needless to say I was disappointed and felt that the 1.5 week break really decreased my progress. However 1 week later, doing the same exercise routine I am back to my pre rest week numbers and looking to increase, likely thanks to creatine in my system again!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Unflavored

Creatine is a Must! Bodybuilding.com's creatine price and quality is great!

angelr02 did not leave a written review for this product.

Liftamania's Rating
Unflavored

Liftamania did not leave a written review for this product.

Hockeysica did not leave a written review for this product.

DetTigerFan's Rating
Unflavored

Best creatine i have tried. Consistency of powdered sugar. Dissolves easily.

One of the most important point of a creatine product is the diarrhea factor, and I didn't have any stomach issues with this one so far (I use 5-5 g pre -and post workout). Cheap, works well, dissolves quite easily. Great product 10/10.

doooggyy's Rating
Unflavored

dissolves easily fulfills its function 10/10 good and low price!!

wolfam76's Rating
Unflavored

I have been using this product for almost a month. I was using Optimum Nutrition previously, but changed to this one because they had a special on it and it save me some money. I really liked the ON brand. The two brands are really different. ON brand is a bit more grainy while this brand is a lot more powdery. It is good and feels as it is working. Great price and overall great product.

AppleMacStud's Rating
Unflavored

For the money I'm not sure one can find a better creatine. Works quickly and gives me explosive strength and endurance during my workouts. A must have supplement for me. Also unflavored is not bitter and goes down very easily with juice. In fact I just put the scoop in my mouth and chase it down with juice.

ingydel's Rating
Unflavored

this mixes well in Powerade before a workout, but I don't notice any energy spikes like I did with my other brand I used, I also noticed bloating which I didn't expect with the micronized creatine.

Solid creative at great price. Able to mix with anything so easy to use. Great product

Andrew5407's Rating
Unflavored

Love this stuff! Mixes clear in water. I add in a powder flavor packet. Never bothers my stomach. I can’t say I’m seeing huge gains like the others. However there have been improvements in both size and strength. The important thing is this supplement doesn’t get shelved because it is a poor product. I use it daily. Once you open the container you will notice it is only filled halfway. Best to order up the next size if using daily.

This product works well and is priced right. I can get a good product without breaking the bank. Mixes much better than other creatin products I have tried. This mixes well with no grit.

dfneto did not leave a written review for this product.

Hands down the best on the market for the money. It mixes well with my BCAA powder and my post work out shake. I have noticed a huge difference with taking it, I have more energy and I noticed that I am not as sore after my "heavy" days of lifting. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.