Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine Reviews

• edskee

Cheap and effective. I gained real strength.

It's cheap, it's effective, it's a great product. This is great micronized creatine

Banthony718's Rating
Unflavored

There are four things that give you the best value for your money in body building, and that's creatine, beta alanine, protein (preferably casein), and GABA. I always take this creatine after a workout and so sometimes in the mornings too, it always gives me great pumps, increased size, strength, and really helps my recovery. I always use a tablespoon (which is 5 grams) straight to the mouth and used either a sip of apple or grape juice to absorb it and wash it down so it would get to the muscles faster. It's totally worth the money hands down!

9050's Rating
Unflavored

9050 did not leave a written review for this product.

jabelcher's Rating
Unflavored

This stuff is great. When this was on back order I thought I would try a similar product by dymatize labeled micronized creatine as the price was comparable. The products were not comparable, the foundation series much better as it completely dissolves in water, the other stuff shouldn't be labeled micronized as it is still has consistency of sand and sinks to bottom. BB customer service is awesome, they accepted the open dymatize in exchange for more of the foundation series.

Regyptphrh did not leave a written review for this product.

I read a lot about creatine and I decided to give it a go; I'm using it with Pro complex mass gainer and I increased my weight of about 4 kilos in less than two months. I can also say I feel my muscles stronger; I haven't increased the weights when I lift, but I can more easily lift what before was a str****le. I'm very satisfied with the product because it's very cheap but of good quality, and I would highly s****est it to people who need more pump during their workouts.

Great product for the right price!!!

zakman14's Rating
Unflavored

My high ratings are simple i couldnt taste it at all in my protein shakes. (hence its unflavored) I also did not have a hard time just drinking it with water. And i just shake and drink with no mixability issues. Great Product and works as well as every other creatine mono product

robertwdempsey's Rating
Unflavored

Used this for a few weeks and the results were obvious. Mixed well with my whey.

The product is inexpensive and works. Anyone who complains about taste or whatever doesnt need to be taking supliments. Working out is not for the weakhearted. Take it and see results. End of story.

matthewcol's Rating
Unflavored

Best creatine out there for your money. Helped me make notable strength gains in the past month I've taken it. Just be careful and make sure you cycle smartly and drink plenty of water. Overall: great bang for your buck.

Nice quantity and quality for the price. I have no problems with this product, I think it is great.

This creatine works as good as any creatine monohydrate.it mixes terribly. Always ends up at the bottom of my shake and is very grainy. I keep buying it because it works and it's cheap.

codyhitchcock's Rating
Unflavored

overall its great exept the mixabilty it sinks to the bottom so you have to shake it al lot but its great for the price

batleyr13's Rating
Unflavored

batleyr13 did not leave a written review for this product.

1tightship's Rating
Unflavored

Fantastic clean and functional. Highly recommended. I have started seeing results after less than a month and no front loading.

shridharoza's Rating
Unflavored

It's just been 10 days and i've already put on 3 lbs, along with a good diet of course. But, it's really good especially the way it is priced. Just the mixability is pretty bad which i dont really care about, and you don't need to go through the loading phase. It;s just a rip off. I had these gains without the loading phase, just take 1 serving post workout and you'll be good. Thannks bb.com really impressed.

Great product, would highly recommend!

I found this easy to use and get results.