Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series L-Carnitine Reviews

I have been using this product for 6 months now and I love it. I have gone through a "bulk" adding in calories while still taking this product and have gained purely muscle. I definitely lend the success of that to this amazing product! Can't live without it.

joshdr58 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dcgrad2017 did not leave a written review for this product.

Use 3 times a day after major meals. I can see that I'm getting leaner and losing fat. So I do believe this product does what it says it will do. Recommend to anyone. Love when the sales come out and stock up.

I have a very sensitive stomach and this product treats my insides well. I never have any issues and it works the best for me!

I've added this to my daily routine along with my wife and feel it has been a major contributor to leaning up. I only take one pill every morning and I believe it's been effective for us both. It will continue as a daily routine for me.

shortnblond67's Rating

I liked this product mostly because of its convenience. It's not in powder form no smell or favor to the capsule. Easy. Lost about ten pounds in a month adding this in to my usual supplements. Will be purchasing again. Highly suggest, especially for the great price.

DeanMathers did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeyWNoble did not leave a written review for this product.

Really good price with the buy 1 get 1 free promotion. L-carnitine tartrate can be a great help with a well-balanced diet, just don't confuse it with Acetyl-L-carnitine (which is a good supp as well but little different in working mechanism), because the tartrate is best taken with some fats and carbs as well - so preferably with meals. Only reason I gave 10/9 is the serving directions: "Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with or without meals.". Well, to really utilize the effects of L-carnitine tartrate, take it with meals, and 1 to 3 times a day indeed, but not 500 mg but 1000 (so 2 capsules). I take 2-3 g/day. Personally I don't like taking capsules, so I wish bodybuilding.com would make a carnitine powder..

• 0hwell

Good product at a great price

KevinSydney75 did not leave a written review for this product.

• ral900

ral900 did not leave a written review for this product.

marissalzal13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Great pricing compared to other products on this site. Seems to be effective on my body, just slower response since I'm not taking recommended dosage.

Seems to be just as good as any other. No stomach issues!! And great price.

I have used BB.com's L-Carnitine for the past 10 weeks on my two bikini competition preps. The price was GREAT and when I compared L-carn brands, bodybuilding had the best bang for your buck by FAR!! CLA, L-Carn and whey have been the only supplements used during my preps and I believe a lot of my energy, fat loss, and recovery has come from the L-carn. GREAT PRODUCT!

isabelleb did not leave a written review for this product.

Hi, Basic product of my CF supplementary set. Good price, good value especially in the"buy2 get 1 free" option. Recommend.

Helps burn fat when accompanied by a good diet and exercise program even if it just helps with some energy. Naturally the person taking it must do their part to make this do anything.