Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series L-Carnitine Reviews

Really good price with the buy 1 get 1 free promotion. L-carnitine tartrate can be a great help with a well-balanced diet, just don't confuse it with Acetyl-L-carnitine (which is a good supp as well but little different in working mechanism), because the tartrate is best taken with some fats and carbs as well - so preferably with meals. Only reason I gave 10/9 is the serving directions: "Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with or without meals.". Well, to really utilize the effects of L-carnitine tartrate, take it with meals, and 1 to 3 times a day indeed, but not 500 mg but 1000 (so 2 capsules). I take 2-3 g/day. Personally I don't like taking capsules, so I wish bodybuilding.com would make a carnitine powder..

• 0hwell

Good product at a great price

KevinSydney75 did not leave a written review for this product.

• ral900

ral900 did not leave a written review for this product.

marissalzal13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Great pricing compared to other products on this site. Seems to be effective on my body, just slower response since I'm not taking recommended dosage.

Seems to be just as good as any other. No stomach issues!! And great price.

I have used BB.com's L-Carnitine for the past 10 weeks on my two bikini competition preps. The price was GREAT and when I compared L-carn brands, bodybuilding had the best bang for your buck by FAR!! CLA, L-Carn and whey have been the only supplements used during my preps and I believe a lot of my energy, fat loss, and recovery has come from the L-carn. GREAT PRODUCT!

isabelleb did not leave a written review for this product.

Hi, Basic product of my CF supplementary set. Good price, good value especially in the"buy2 get 1 free" option. Recommend.

Helps burn fat when accompanied by a good diet and exercise program even if it just helps with some energy. Naturally the person taking it must do their part to make this do anything.

ninirobakidze did not leave a written review for this product.

Eurosasha did not leave a written review for this product.

Exactly what I wanted

Very good product and easy to digest. I recommend the product

this product works for me since I don't eat red meat give me the nutrition that I need

Jlmaines22 did not leave a written review for this product.

I use this product twice a day. Once in the morning and than again before my workout at night. It is working good for me to help get rid of the stubborn belly fat and love handles. I will point out that this products synergy works best when utilized with a proper workout program and diet. We all know that there is no magic pill that will just burn the fat away without the work, but bodybuilding.com L-Carnitine, is helping to burn that fat with my workout/ cardio regiment. I have been using this product for 3 months, and along with Yohimbe I have lost a combined 44 LBS.

jamesleeeklund's Rating

This is a tougher one to know for sure how much its working, I only take it on workout days, pre-workout meal and post workout shake and usually with dinner. I don't think it is all mental, I haven't shed gobs of weight, but I definetely think it is helping my progress and is helping me lose some fat, especially around my waistline.

I have lost fat in some troublesome areas since I've been taking this with CLA, fish oil, and green tea, not sure if its the pills or the dieting/cardio alone. I only plan on taking it for about six months. I give it 8 instead of 10 is because I've read that it should be taken 3 times per day; this means its about $15 per month. Since I'm not 100% it works I don't want to say its amazing. Buy this if you don't mind spending a little extra money on a hunch. I will say I haven't had any side effects so worse case scenario is you've wasted some money.