Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series L-Carnitine Reviews

jtvenditti did not leave a written review for this product.

Double this up with CLA supplements for high cardio workouts, it works well. No instant results, but with consistent dosage in a month, you will notice the difference. Im getting back to my lean mass, thanks to these babies :)

This product is fantastic - bar none, has made the biggest impact on my fat loss goals! I'm a big guy so I've always done a hour of cardio a day to hold steady or see a slight decline in weight as long as I keep my food good and clean. Started out taking 2g twice a day and saw minimal results. Bumped it to 3g twice a day and the pounds started melting off! I have a nice boost of energy with out needing stims either, and, although I do, according to the pros here you really don't have to cycle it. Great stuff! Definitely worth the price! I will be using it from here on out.

great product. i usuallly take 1,000mg with my pre. i am definatley seeing good results.

This product is everything it says it is. It has become a regular part of my daily routine for fat loss. Great price too!

kristiekline did not leave a written review for this product.

jamesleeeklund's Rating

This is a tougher one to know for sure how much its working, I only take it on workout days, pre-workout meal and post workout shake and usually with dinner. I don't think it is all mental, I haven't shed gobs of weight, but I definetely think it is helping my progress and is helping me lose some fat, especially around my waistline.

Don't feel anything different; however that may change as my program changed. It does not have a takes and is easy to take.

alfredresto did not leave a written review for this product.

rid69 did not leave a written review for this product.

famagoga did not leave a written review for this product.

cant beat the price! bought this by one get one free. So the product itself, i've done some reviews and i was skeptic. Wasnt sure if this stuff was going to work. I'm used to feeling fat burners with caffiene "kick in". I didnt feel anything so of course i started to doubt my purchase. I went to the gym and started my cardio routine and BAM it was like magic! I had the best cardio session ever, I felt like i could of ran forever. Great price, clean energy with no jitters, great product!

Great fat burner to add to the list! Does what it says and at a good price for the amount you receive.

Another quality bullet in the fat burning arsenal. No taste, easy to swallow, no worries!

• Mbenak

Mbenak did not leave a written review for this product.

jamescarroll12's Rating

Great product stacked with CLA. Works awesome and great deal 2 for 1!

asgneto did not leave a written review for this product.

GSDY86 did not leave a written review for this product.