Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series L-Carnitine Reviews

Great pricing compared to other products on this site. Seems to be effective on my body, just slower response since I'm not taking recommended dosage.

Seems to be just as good as any other. No stomach issues!! And great price.

I have used BB.com's L-Carnitine for the past 10 weeks on my two bikini competition preps. The price was GREAT and when I compared L-carn brands, bodybuilding had the best bang for your buck by FAR!! CLA, L-Carn and whey have been the only supplements used during my preps and I believe a lot of my energy, fat loss, and recovery has come from the L-carn. GREAT PRODUCT!

isabelleb did not leave a written review for this product.

Hi, Basic product of my CF supplementary set. Good price, good value especially in the"buy2 get 1 free" option. Recommend.

Helps burn fat when accompanied by a good diet and exercise program even if it just helps with some energy. Naturally the person taking it must do their part to make this do anything.

ninirobakidze did not leave a written review for this product.

randomkokonut's Rating

I take this daily with my supplements and pre-workout. I feel like it helps give me energy while on contest prep. I am studying dietetics at school and my teacher said that L-carnitine is one of the supplements that they have proven to work at a cellular level. I also love the price!

Eurosasha did not leave a written review for this product.

Exactly what I wanted

Very good product and easy to digest. I recommend the product

this product works for me since I don't eat red meat give me the nutrition that I need

Jlmaines22 did not leave a written review for this product.

I use this product twice a day. Once in the morning and than again before my workout at night. It is working good for me to help get rid of the stubborn belly fat and love handles. I will point out that this products synergy works best when utilized with a proper workout program and diet. We all know that there is no magic pill that will just burn the fat away without the work, but bodybuilding.com L-Carnitine, is helping to burn that fat with my workout/ cardio regiment. I have been using this product for 3 months, and along with Yohimbe I have lost a combined 44 LBS.

jamesleeeklund's Rating

This is a tougher one to know for sure how much its working, I only take it on workout days, pre-workout meal and post workout shake and usually with dinner. I don't think it is all mental, I haven't shed gobs of weight, but I definetely think it is helping my progress and is helping me lose some fat, especially around my waistline.

I have lost fat in some troublesome areas since I've been taking this with CLA, fish oil, and green tea, not sure if its the pills or the dieting/cardio alone. I only plan on taking it for about six months. I give it 8 instead of 10 is because I've read that it should be taken 3 times per day; this means its about $15 per month. Since I'm not 100% it works I don't want to say its amazing. Buy this if you don't mind spending a little extra money on a hunch. I will say I haven't had any side effects so worse case scenario is you've wasted some money.

This is one of my favorite products to assist with converting fat to energy, especially when I cycle off of fat burners! I add this to my supplement regimen DAILY before cardio and again before weight training! This in conjunction with bb.com CLA is the perfect formula!

Bodybuilding.com promise me to deliver in Mexico no long than 20 days, i bought it december 1 2014, now is 23 january 2015 and still dont have the product, i have mailed them many times and i got the same answer : we are sorry but is a customs problem, is not our fault!!!, if you live in Mexico be aware, delivery is not guaranted, so big chance to be a waste of money, and time.

I was unbelievably disappointed that both of the bottles that I ordered had broken capsules in them. I expected better quality from bodybuilding.com :(

I have just started taking this supplement, and am hoping it will assist in losing some of the weight I need to get off before the spring. I am currently taking one in the morning and one in the evening with my daily vitamins.