Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series L-Carnitine Reviews

Research shows great effects when combined with an insulin stimulating drink.

the product is too good for the price!

I bought this on a great deal that Bodybuilding.com was having. BOGO Free if I remember correctly. The price was $15-20 per bottle of 120 caps, which is a great deal. But after doing a fair amount of research I realized that L-Carnitine was not the product I wanted for my goals.

I have to say, this one actually made me lose weight, the product is too good for the price!

Great price on this product. No side effects from it and my sensitive stomach was okay.

5tarhero did not leave a written review for this product.

Larrythomas809's Rating

It's not going to make a major difference by itself, but it will help lower body fat. Used it with CLA and took 4 a day

Love it no side effect take it 3 times a day with cla only down side is the capsules are a little big for my liking

I've been using this product consistently for the past few months. I use one a day in the morning with my multivitamin and fish oil. I am not aware of its effects. I do not notice any increases in energy compared to days that I skip it. However, it's relatively cheap (especially when BB does b1g1 deals!), and I have never noticed any negative side effects - so this alone gives it a great rating because although I don't notice it helping, it's not hurting me either! I plan to continue using this product to help achieve my weight loss goals. Just with all "safe" supplements, nothing is a substitute a good diet which has been the most critical component to my 20lb weight loss in the past 7 months.

Good product. Very good price.

Leyo400 did not leave a written review for this product.

Awesome product. Studies are showing taking l carnitine before a workout has tremendous benefits for fat loss, especially when paired with fish oil. And awesome price!

I have used this product for two months along with my CLA. It is doing the job it's supposed to do. It is helping to decrease my belly fat! I love it and recommend it to others needing that!

4loveofthegame's Rating

I have never had a product make me feel as sick as this one did. I even cycled off of all the other products I was taking (including protein) to try and figure out what was making me feel so sick. It took me two weeks but I finally figured out it was this product. Not sure what about it is bad, but it made me feel like I had the worst flu symptoms of my life.

Another staple in my diet. This L-Carnitine increases my ability to burn fat while preserving the hard fought for muscle!

reddjackson33's Rating

Always have the best products at the best prices

I was surprised how much this truly gave me energy and help me focus will be buying more

I open up 6 caps and put them in my post workout. I noticed a difference within a few weeks. Constant use at the right time will show results in fat loss. Especially post workout.

Great product for cutting carbs. I use this during competition prep and ketosis. Highly recommended as a year round supplement

Highly recommend. Aided with recovery and I believe it definitely aids in moving fat. Have seen myself lean out while taking it and I always felt on top of my game after intense workouts. Price is great too especially with the buy 1 get 1 free promo! Solid product.