Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Green Tea Extract Reviews

Good

shaqsiri did not leave a written review for this product.

erv1n did not leave a written review for this product.

KevinSydney75 did not leave a written review for this product.

xpolp909 did not leave a written review for this product.

Hi, This is also the part of my CF dietary supplement set. Good price, good value especially when you got one extra on order.

Love this product! I started taking it with CLA and I have already noticed a difference. Gives a great energy boost without leaving you feeling jittery, and it definitely helps with metabolism! 3 weeks in and I have already dropped 4 lbs (have gained a lot of muscle in the process too...). I take it twice a day, about half an hour before breakfast and lunch, and it never bothers my stomach (as some suggested it would). I would highly recommend it! Bodybuilding.com does it again with another successful product!

This is a very good product. I have been using this supplement along with CLA and it is working great. With the two combined I have lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I am very satisfied and will continue to use these products.

I tested this product out today worked pretty well from what i could tell no major side effects other then a little more sweating then usual but not a major problem when im working out! will update later on with weight loss results!

Been using this for about a month now, was drinking matcha green tea daily previously. A lot more convenient in a concentrated capsule form. I do overall feel better and have more of suppressed appetite due to higher concentration of active ingredients compared to drinking green tea. If you are not dieting properly and are not at a calorific deficit (diet/cardio) than you're wasting your money taking this for fat/weight loss benefits. Stacked with CLA, Omega 3 fish oil pills will maximise results.

My friend uses this product so i tried some for myself and i have to say it works BUT only if you're exercising on a regular basis. You’ll need to have a good diet plan of course. Just because it helps with “fat loss” doesn’t warrant you the right to just start eating whatever or just sit around after taking it.

gumarelo888 did not leave a written review for this product.

Working out or not everyone should be taking Green Tea Extracts! If you want to lose or gain weight, I been seeing gains both ways Ive taken this product!

Love BB.com's green tea extract, I always take it twice a day, once in the morning and once before I workout. Gets me going and keeps my metabolism elevated throughout the day.

I take one pill in the morning with all my other vitamins and creatine; I also take a second pill before lunch. I feel the difference when I take it so if you want a slight boost with no side effects or crash, I recommend this 100%. The only issue I have is sometimes they break open and the powder goes everywhere but it doesn't happen often.

aop1702 did not leave a written review for this product.

Great stuff, although make sure you do not overdo it. As I had some bad sleep nights when taking it even around lunch.

Great BodyBuilding.com. Thanks!

I have been taking this green tea supplement for two years now along with my wife neither one of us have had a cold in the whole two years i'm not sure about weight control but the antioxidants are a huge plus.

gonzalesrl did not leave a written review for this product.

Best price and only have to use one capsule as opposed to other products where you need to take 1-3 per day. Helps me with energy and stacks well with other products.