Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Green Tea Extract Reviews

Good

Best price and only have to use one capsule as opposed to other products where you need to take 1-3 per day. Helps me with energy and stacks well with other products.

For me, the green tea extract didn't do much. I workout frequently, and my diet is no slacker. I enjoy green tea, so along with the tablet, I often had a tea daily, but I refrained from drinking tea for awhile to give this supplement a test. Truly, I didn't notice anything by taking the supplement, but should I have? Hey if you want to buy it, and think the benefits may help you, give it a shot. For me, it didn't do much, but it is as advertised!

pinkstyrs did not leave a written review for this product.

I really like this product as it helps my wake up in the mornings and accelerate my workout sessions but it kinda hurts my stomach. It isn't bad enough to keep my from taking it but it is noticeable enough to bother me for a bit. It says to take it with food and I do but it still gives me a bit of a stomach ache. Definitely good for my energy levels and cutting season alike though. If you have a sensitive stomach you might want to proceed with caution. Otherwise, good product.

great product for the price. anyone looking for Green Tea Extract need to look no further.

Green Tea Extract is only going to work if your diet and exercise are in line. So I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for magic. If you are, on the other hand, looking for something to assist in your routines and to add to your stack, GTE is fantastic. I've noticed some improvement in overall well-being, but I generally feel pretty good as it is. There isn't anything special about it, it's just green tea extract. I'm sure any GTE would work, but this one is affordable. An all around good product!

do not work for me and i do go to the gym 5 day a week.

Seems to work fairly well. I haven't noticed much weight loss but to be fair my diet has not been good lately. Definitely feel better when taking this though.

It's a great anti oxidant it take it daily. It's a good supplement to take if you can't get the benefits from drinking the tea.

This product helps greatly with maintaining weight. Super helpful during cutting season.

Excellent improved alertnest, in half an hour start feels the effect of heat into the body.

I'd prefer to take this rather than drink green tea, that way I keep my pearly whites. Not much you can say about fat burners, really can't feel any effect. Great price, can't go wrong with this. My rating is based on the price, but this is a great product for sure. Definitely will be buying more when my capsules run out.

What can I say, with the right dose it boosts your metabolism like a beast. I take 3-4 pills a day and I feel better during the day after taking them.

When combined with my morning caffeine pill it seems to give me a little extra energy. Other than that, no noticeable effects.

Seems to be a good product so far. Good price and a good addition to any diet. Seems to give me a little more energy in the mornings.

Great price and product. Would prefer to use Vcaps though.

This supplement is pretty awesome! This is my bottle and it works pretty good on it's own, but I have taken with Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Cuts and I have seen a lot of weight loss. Now I also work out 4-5 times a week, so neither are miracle drugs. But with a decent food plan and work out regiment, you should see some results. I am about to order my 2nd bottle. Great product, I would recommend!

This is can use with Foundation Series L-Carnitine, anyone help me ?

I was about 203lb before i started taking this product along with RSP CLA 90 softgels and body building L-Carnitine 60cap. My goal is to cut down on my weight about 15-20lbs and get a lean body in 3-4 month. I was told this product will boost up my metabolism, break down fat and help me process my food more efficiently. OVER ALL they were right, I would take this product along with the other two about 2-3 times a day, right before or after eating. With working out 4-5x a week and dieting as best as i could (the reason why i says as best as i can is because we all or most of us know how ridiculously expensive it is to eat healthy. however i do make sure to stay away from junk food.) I went down to 195lb in 3 weeks or a little over 3 weeks. With that being said, its been a month+ now and i am starting to feel the product isn't working as well as it first did. i am about 199lbs now, so i gained. i still work out 4-5x a week and my diet has been improving, so i think i might have to switch things up and see what i need to change.

This is a great product! GTE has a bunch of healthy side effects to it promoting weight loss and increasing the health of your heart! I use this year around because I believe its a true staple in a lifters diet