Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series CLA Reviews

Good

Linebacker1025's Rating

CLA supplementation has been researched to show an increase in metabolic rate which can improve your body fat % and also a decrease in fat deposition. I would advise to add this to your supplement arsenal

packinpass40's Rating

It seems to be a great product. No taste in pill form, and take it with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I feel like it's working and helping me lose weight and doing what it's supposed to do. I would highly recommend this product and you can't beat the price.

rachelle411's Rating

rachelle411 did not leave a written review for this product.

It's CLA - plain and simple! I use this 2-3 times per day to aid in overall health and fat loss. I used it during my last cut, and I think it worked wonderfully! You can check out my progress pictures in my profile to see the impacts! Obviously, I was following a cutting diet and training program, but CLA is one of the supplements I used to help burn that stubborn bodyfat! I highly recommend giving it a try!

good diet, good training and this product mixed with some other worked perfect for me, actually is still working perfect for me, my summer body is rocking right now.

Samfig08 did not leave a written review for this product.

I hit a plateau in my weight loss program, and once I added CLA I started to lose weight again.

craigcapurso's Rating

Cost effective and a good aid to a well balanced nutrition​ attack.

adampendrith's Rating

I've only tried two brands of CLA but I prefer this one to the first one I tried. It's extremely effective when taken in addition to an exercise regimen; I usually only use it for about 60 days and take 3-4 weeks off so as not to overuse it, and I find that I'm a lot leaner when I'm using it, all else being equal.

frotis did not leave a written review for this product.

Ansould did not leave a written review for this product.

dman4142 did not leave a written review for this product.

h2owolfnot's Rating

May be a good product (I will never know), but I bought 3 of these at same time. Went to open second jar today (expiration of 3/16) and it was fuzzy, moldy yuckness. Threw out and opened third jar, same thing...same expiration date. One was in my garage, one was in my kitchen. No bueno. Not taking a chance again.

alessandrotrey's Rating

alessandrotrey did not leave a written review for this product.

Solid CLA to help stabilize and promote fat loss.

noreaga3248's Rating

Weather I'm cutting or bulking it doesn't matter I'm always looking to keep body fat down and lean muscle mass up, I feel like it definitely helps with body composition plus the deals are unbelievable

GrantLien's Rating

GrantLien did not leave a written review for this product.

firekid9800's Rating

firekid9800 did not leave a written review for this product.

paszti007's Rating

Hi, I use CLA as a part of my diet supplement for my CF training. It is just simply excellent from all points of view. Good price - especially with that by2 get 1 extra option -, good value and great results. The way how it supports my metabolism is nothing more than super. This a part of my diet set of supplement along with L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract...etc.

DougRarer's Rating

DougRarer did not leave a written review for this product.