Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series CLA Reviews

Good

adampendrith's Rating

I've only tried two brands of CLA but I prefer this one to the first one I tried. It's extremely effective when taken in addition to an exercise regimen; I usually only use it for about 60 days and take 3-4 weeks off so as not to overuse it, and I find that I'm a lot leaner when I'm using it, all else being equal.

frotis did not leave a written review for this product.

Ansould did not leave a written review for this product.

dman4142 did not leave a written review for this product.

h2owolfnot's Rating

May be a good product (I will never know), but I bought 3 of these at same time. Went to open second jar today (expiration of 3/16) and it was fuzzy, moldy yuckness. Threw out and opened third jar, same thing...same expiration date. One was in my garage, one was in my kitchen. No bueno. Not taking a chance again.

alessandrotrey's Rating

alessandrotrey did not leave a written review for this product.

Solid CLA to help stabilize and promote fat loss.

noreaga3248's Rating

Weather I'm cutting or bulking it doesn't matter I'm always looking to keep body fat down and lean muscle mass up, I feel like it definitely helps with body composition plus the deals are unbelievable

GrantLien's Rating

GrantLien did not leave a written review for this product.

firekid9800's Rating

firekid9800 did not leave a written review for this product.

paszti007's Rating

Hi, I use CLA as a part of my diet supplement for my CF training. It is just simply excellent from all points of view. Good price - especially with that by2 get 1 extra option -, good value and great results. The way how it supports my metabolism is nothing more than super. This a part of my diet set of supplement along with L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract...etc.

DougRarer's Rating

DougRarer did not leave a written review for this product.

This has been the only CLA that has not given me an side effects. The pills go down smoothly and do not upset my stomach if I take them without eating! Great price as well!!

Boost0178's Rating

This is a great product. I have been using this supplement along with the green tea extract and I have lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks while also working out and eat good.

I've seen slight changes in my entire body. I also switched up my meal plan so it could be a combination to the pill and new caloric intake. I do notice that the cla curbs my hunger.

aa009fem's Rating

Love this CLA! Works well and good priced!

Bloomis92's Rating

I started taking this months ago and was very happy with the benefits associated with it. However, recently the CLA dosage has been decreased from 1,000mg to 800mg so in order to reach my 4mg a day dose I must take 5 pills instead of 4 throughout the day. Just a minor annoyance when the products content slightly changed.

fenceguy did not leave a written review for this product.

kickboxer44's Rating

I liked the product at first but then it made me feel bloated all the time. I did not see any significant changes. Will not buy product again.

Lanithroe's Rating

Awesome value for this quality product. I'm looking forward to seeing what else BB.com develops.