Foundation Series CLA Reviews

alessandrotrey's Rating

alessandrotrey did not leave a written review for this product.

Solid CLA to help stabilize and promote fat loss.

noreaga3248's Rating

Weather I'm cutting or bulking it doesn't matter I'm always looking to keep body fat down and lean muscle mass up, I feel like it definitely helps with body composition plus the deals are unbelievable

GrantLien's Rating

GrantLien did not leave a written review for this product.

firekid9800's Rating

firekid9800 did not leave a written review for this product.

paszti007's Rating

Hi, I use CLA as a part of my diet supplement for my CF training. It is just simply excellent from all points of view. Good price - especially with that by2 get 1 extra option -, good value and great results. The way how it supports my metabolism is nothing more than super. This a part of my diet set of supplement along with L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract...etc.

DougRarer's Rating

DougRarer did not leave a written review for this product.

This has been the only CLA that has not given me an side effects. The pills go down smoothly and do not upset my stomach if I take them without eating! Great price as well!!

Boost0178's Rating

This is a great product. I have been using this supplement along with the green tea extract and I have lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks while also working out and eat good.

I've seen slight changes in my entire body. I also switched up my meal plan so it could be a combination to the pill and new caloric intake. I do notice that the cla curbs my hunger.

aa009fem's Rating

Love this CLA! Works well and good priced!

Bloomis92's Rating

I started taking this months ago and was very happy with the benefits associated with it. However, recently the CLA dosage has been decreased from 1,000mg to 800mg so in order to reach my 4mg a day dose I must take 5 pills instead of 4 throughout the day. Just a minor annoyance when the products content slightly changed.

fenceguy did not leave a written review for this product.

kickboxer44's Rating

I liked the product at first but then it made me feel bloated all the time. I did not see any significant changes. Will not buy product again.

Lanithroe's Rating

Awesome value for this quality product. I'm looking forward to seeing what else develops.

Great Value, BB.Com products are high quality at an awesome price. I use this to help get rid of some stubborn fat, stay regular and feel better. I always feel leaner while taking CLA.

sartori2460's Rating

I took CLA a few months ago, but did not finish the bottle because I started breaking out more and I swear it was from the CLA. Has anyone else had problems with this? I want to take some sort of stimulant free fat burner, but I am afraid to try the CLA again. Any recommendations?

SuzukiIryna's Rating

From all metabolism boosters this one didn't made me feel uncomfortable. Even thou it make you go to the bathroom a bit more often (to pee), it does not makes sudden unwellcomed suprises. Looking forward to see the changes...

englishal's Rating

Pretty useful during last year's cutting phase, will buy some more in the spring.

Excellent dosage and a great price-point.