Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series CLA Reviews

Good

CraigSwain's Rating

Using this product with my other supplements, I did see results. Easy to take and has a sensible daily dosage. I'll be buying this again when I feel the need...

Kenld did not leave a written review for this product.

danielrod90's Rating

danielrod90 did not leave a written review for this product.

prettyinpink8's Rating

prettyinpink8 did not leave a written review for this product.

bsblltom did not leave a written review for this product.

BlueThunder14Q's Rating

This CLA has the least amount of other additives in the ingredients. It is also the best bang for your buck.

Easy to take. I've seen great results from this product. Reasonably priced.

justgiver89's Rating

This product was easy to take. 1 pill 3 times a day simple enough. Have been using for roughly a month and have noticed some loss in extra body fat.

ericksonalbert's Rating

I haven't noticed any changes from taking this product but it is easy to take.

kristiekline's Rating

kristiekline did not leave a written review for this product.

pwashere's Rating

pwashere did not leave a written review for this product.

As my program changes, hopefully the effects of CLA will too. Not noticing a difference but the product is easy to take.

Took an entire 90 pill supply. one in the AM, and one in the evening. Other than some brutal acid tasting burps it didn't seem to do much while using. Since off I've noticed no difference. I see allot of pro and novice using CLA so maybe it just doesn't work for me!

aniram did not leave a written review for this product.

I decided to try this product out to see if it really did help to get rid of fat. I took 2 pills in the morning when I woke up and 2 before bed along with my casein shake and I have to say I saw some pretty good results.

pacmaninchains's Rating

This had me ******* like a race horse. I'm pretty sure this stuff counteracts my creatine supplement so i just have this stuff sitting around in-case i need to drop a lot of water weight in a hurry.

clents53's Rating

clents53 did not leave a written review for this product.

achilles6667's Rating

Does what it claims. After the first month you start to notice results.

I've been taking CLA for some time. I trust the BB brand.

uptraining's Rating

Key supplement in my daily routine. Helps to keep my body fat down and my energy up. I take it 3 times a day. Good quality and Good price. A must have!