Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series CLA Reviews

Good

This has been the only CLA that has not given me an side effects. The pills go down smoothly and do not upset my stomach if I take them without eating! Great price as well!!

Boost0178's Rating

This is a great product. I have been using this supplement along with the green tea extract and I have lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks while also working out and eat good.

I've seen slight changes in my entire body. I also switched up my meal plan so it could be a combination to the pill and new caloric intake. I do notice that the cla curbs my hunger.

aa009fem's Rating

Love this CLA! Works well and good priced!

Bloomis92's Rating

I started taking this months ago and was very happy with the benefits associated with it. However, recently the CLA dosage has been decreased from 1,000mg to 800mg so in order to reach my 4mg a day dose I must take 5 pills instead of 4 throughout the day. Just a minor annoyance when the products content slightly changed.

fenceguy did not leave a written review for this product.

kickboxer44's Rating

I liked the product at first but then it made me feel bloated all the time. I did not see any significant changes. Will not buy product again.

Lanithroe's Rating

Awesome value for this quality product. I'm looking forward to seeing what else BB.com develops.

Great Value, BB.Com products are high quality at an awesome price. I use this to help get rid of some stubborn fat, stay regular and feel better. I always feel leaner while taking CLA.

sartori2460's Rating

I took CLA a few months ago, but did not finish the bottle because I started breaking out more and I swear it was from the CLA. Has anyone else had problems with this? I want to take some sort of stimulant free fat burner, but I am afraid to try the CLA again. Any recommendations?

SuzukiIryna's Rating

From all metabolism boosters this one didn't made me feel uncomfortable. Even thou it make you go to the bathroom a bit more often (to pee), it does not makes sudden unwellcomed suprises. Looking forward to see the changes...

englishal's Rating

Pretty useful during last year's cutting phase, will buy some more in the spring.

Excellent dosage and a great price-point.

marcus235's Rating

def worth the buy. i didnt take this alone , i stacked this product and it literally keep the fat off me. not so much but every litte bit help

The BOGO deal was too good to pass up since I wanted to give this product a try. Sadly, after almost five months I've seen no appreciable difference in weight loss or muscle retention than I would otherwise. I would not purchase this product again.

xtremecycos's Rating

Great purchase when on sale. Perfect for maintenance. Slight weird after taste compared to other CLA out on the market, but nothing to be turned away when on sale.

adolfo95143's Rating

Did not work. No results or effect in burning fat or reduce hunger. The only thing it made me go to the toilet after every meal. Not in a bad oh I'm about to crap my pants kind of way but yea lol

tepz41 did not leave a written review for this product.

cloudade's Rating

Great price when on sale. This product helped me take the edge off a plateau and help keep my bf flowing down.