Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein Reviews

Chocolate
7.1

saulbeamerg's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I ordered this having high hopes, I was let down and very disappointed. First off it taste disgusting I wanted to throw up just taking a sip of it, i tired it in milk, water and nothing could make it drinkable for me. Bodybuilding.com's product let me down I wont order anything of their brand again.

Bodybuilding.com always has amazing products! I love their line and this casein is incredible!

Nammm3's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

My digestive system has been adapting to this slow metabolizing protein powder. The first few nights when I tried drinking this before going to bed I kept waking up in the middle of the night. After I started halved the serving portion and mixed it with some whey protein, it helped my body adjust to digest the thickness of this particular casein. I do like the cinnamon bun taste!

taninski's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste and defiantly doing the job

The flavor chocolate was not good tasting and the ingredients are not up to my standards

Jackulaa's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Got these for a try, since the Dymatize Cinnamon Bun has been out of stock for months with no ETA. And I'm glad I did. Best tasting Casein I've ever had. 1 scoop before bed keeps my muscles full throughout the night and my stomach feeling less hungry in the morning. Cinnamon Bun is great, not too sweet when mixed with 10oz of milk but leaves a slightly bitter taste in the mouth, still 10x better than all the other brands I've tried that only makes you want to gag.

The flavor is great. It's a good price, and you don't have to order another batch in a week because you can get 4lbs at a time. I probably should try other flavors but this one is so good I haven't yet.

LANadia's Rating

@BODYBUILDING.COM #BODYBUILDING.COM why are you mass making protein for people who want to live a healthy lifestyle and riddling it with #CORNSYRUP and #FAT #SUNFLOWEROIL? How hard is it to make a protein that doesn't have any sweetener at all or oil? Please make a #natural no flavor no oil version. I don't care if it tastes like **** if it will be good for my body.

mikeveezy's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the Casein I have been looking for. Cinnamon bun tastes amazing, mixes well, very affordable. Will definitely be buying again!

mrlonghair2010's Rating
Vanilla

At night i put a scoop in my yogurt ,mix it in and it is delicious. Not heavy tone so perfect for night and long lasting protein break down

Gator5626's Rating
Chocolate

Stuff worked just as well as anything else and the price was awesome

liliesmile's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Good stuff. Will be buying again

da_cards's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This a very thick and filling protein. Works well making it into a sludge.

ronnic's Rating

great product, great taste

Djmahone's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Not great. Very gritty/mealy texture. Have to use 20 oz of water to mix a scoop. The flavor is ok and I don't wake up hungry. Next time I will spend the couple extra bucks and get a different kind though.

tthompso5's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The flavor and texture of this protein are awful. It requires at least 12 oz of water just to mix one scoop. Forget about trying to mix 2 scoops at once in a blender or spider bottle. The cinnamon bun flavor with milk is disgustingly sweet. Even with water the thickness is just gross. I literally have to choke it down and I'm stuck with a 4lb container. I would not recommend this protein even at this price point. Spend the extra $ and go with something else.

jbbailey919's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

jbbailey919 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghostdini13's Rating
Vanilla

I drink this right before i go to sleep so i won't wake up starving in the middle of the night or the morning. I love it.its a great value for what it is.

Mary86's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I LOVE this one! I mix it with 0% plain greek yogurt sometimes and it tastes like cookie dough :) I also use it for my protein pancakes, and they are the bomb!!

bgabbard0427's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Mixes relatively well with milk but gets kind of foamy. Taste good and I have a shake for a bedtime snack every night. Great value overall