Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein Reviews

7.2
7.9

MrMakAttack's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Fantastic product. Tastes amazing! Get this and enjoy a cinnamon bun without feeling guilty :)

korysatter's Rating
Chocolate

The taste was fine, but when it came to the texture this is like drinking sand. If you like chocolate sand, but this product but otherwise I would stay away.

Libertyprime's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Overall excellent product, unbeatable price. I recently started using this over ON casein. I prefer the flavor of this to ON chocolate supreme and the mix-ability is better as well. The only tiny complaint i have is that the powder is so fine that it gets everywhere whenever you scoop it or open the container, but if its either that or less mix-ability then ill easily deal with how fine it is.

k0bane's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Tastes great and mixes better than the previous casein I was using

iilovepiink's Rating
Chocolate

Well, I think that for the price, its a great value. The taste itself is fine, mild, not like a rich chocolate. What I didn't like so much was how granular it was, there is always residue in my shaker cups which makes me feel like I'm not getting all the nutrients I need from it. This may just be typical of Casein though. I like to make a shake with a half scoop of Casein, half scoop Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl, some Chocolate PB2, and 1 tbsp of cocoa powder before bed. De-lish!

PersianArd's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The cheapest casein protein on the market what else can you ask for. The new cinnamon bun flavor is amazing. Just on major issue is that this product contains soy lecithin which studies showers lowers testosterone in men and silicone dioxide. A company that prides it self on health should produce the best supplement on the market, so if they remove soy and silicone dioxide I will give it 10 but so far it's 6.

Misctake7's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Excellent casein powder! Low in calories at 140 calories and 24g protein. I tried the Cinnabun flavor and it's quite an authentic cinnabun flavor. The more liquid you add, the more mild it will make the flavor. I use a blender and blend 2 scoops with 2.5 cups of almond milk. Had no issues with clumping in the blender and that was the perfect amount of liquid to maintain a strong taste. Adding additional cinnamon will make the flavor stronger. I've cooked pancakes, oatmeal, and muffins with this protein and it's an excellent powder to cook with because it's thicker. Highly recommend for anybody looking for a quality casein protein.

Jdot5's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The taste was awesome, it actually tasted like a cinnabun and i mixed it with water. I dont wake up hungry in the morning so it definitely does what it is suppose to do. The only thing that kept it from a 10 is because it can be very hard to mix to the point where some get stuck on the top of the roof of the shaker cup. Other than that, I would recommend to a friend

AMeyer9's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

New and updated formula removes BCAA's from amino profile, which is a big plus. Really enjoyed the new cinnamon bun flavor. It's light on flavor compared to some proteins but it's not dull at all. Under $40 for 50 servings of casein is a great deal too.

WesOwen87's Rating

Love the macros and price, only thing I wished I could improve was taste... And they did it. This new Cinnamon Bun is actually good. Seems to mix a lot easier as well. I do not need nearly as much water to down 2 scoops.

JCFobsession's Rating
Chocolate

I have tried so many different brands. the normal opt is to go with the most popular brands... well those are over priced and full of crap. most big name places get all there ingredients and are formulated the same way... THIS IS MY FAVORITE CASEIN I HAVE TRIED. TASE AND GETTING JOB DONE. It mixes id say 80% well. I do take it with fat free milk.

Remogogy's Rating
Cookies & Cream

My wife loves this stuff. I like it to. its a little chalky but hay cmon....its Casein after all . I can say in order for it to mix well you need a blender. Shaker wont do as well. It also helps to mix one scoop of this with a scoop of regular whey Isolate. Overall its a straight forward product. Its just good ol fashion slow digesting casein protein. what you see is what you get. i have a shake of this in the evening with some cottage cheese and strawberries.

jfulltime's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Casein protein is a pretty straightforward product, with taste and texture being the only real things that separate this product from another casein. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed with either for the Bodybuilding.com casein. The taste (at least for the cookies and cream) was pretty chemically. It also seems to settle quickly, and requires constant shaking. It's not terrible, and for the price I paid I can't really complain. I don't think I'd buy it again, though, with the Optimum Nutrition casein being superior in taste and texture.

tmorrisjr did not leave a written review for this product.

yigitcan's Rating
Chocolate

yigitcan did not leave a written review for this product.

mortarmatador did not leave a written review for this product.

stooger15's Rating
Chocolate

stooger15 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sebsmash14's Rating
Vanilla

This Casein was undrinkable, it felt like drinking chalk. The ON casein is so much better and easier to drink, don't cheap out and get this one.

chrisgrimshaw's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Tried this for the first time because the price is too good to pass up. I had the cookies and cream flavor and it was excellent. I will definitely be buying more.

ecpotter's Rating
Vanilla

By far the worst shake I've had since the 90's. This stuff is like drinking sand. no amount of shaking will get this to a consistency I can stomach. It smells great but I can't really taste it for the gagging effect of drinking the sand...If this was Wal-Mart I'd be on my way back for a refund.