Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein Reviews

Chocolate
7.1
7.6
Vanilla

The flavor chocolate was not good tasting and the ingredients are not up to my standards

Jackulaa's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Got these for a try, since the Dymatize Cinnamon Bun has been out of stock for months with no ETA. And I'm glad I did. Best tasting Casein I've ever had. 1 scoop before bed keeps my muscles full throughout the night and my stomach feeling less hungry in the morning. Cinnamon Bun is great, not too sweet when mixed with 10oz of milk but leaves a slightly bitter taste in the mouth, still 10x better than all the other brands I've tried that only makes you want to gag.

The flavor is great. It's a good price, and you don't have to order another batch in a week because you can get 4lbs at a time. I probably should try other flavors but this one is so good I haven't yet.

LANadia's Rating

@BODYBUILDING.COM #BODYBUILDING.COM why are you mass making protein for people who want to live a healthy lifestyle and riddling it with #CORNSYRUP and #FAT #SUNFLOWEROIL? How hard is it to make a protein that doesn't have any sweetener at all or oil? Please make a #natural no flavor no oil version. I don't care if it tastes like **** if it will be good for my body.

mikeveezy's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the Casein I have been looking for. Cinnamon bun tastes amazing, mixes well, very affordable. Will definitely be buying again!

mrlonghair2010's Rating
Vanilla

At night i put a scoop in my yogurt ,mix it in and it is delicious. Not heavy tone so perfect for night and long lasting protein break down

Gator5626's Rating
Chocolate

Stuff worked just as well as anything else and the price was awesome

liliesmile's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Good stuff. Will be buying again

da_cards's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This a very thick and filling protein. Works well making it into a sludge.

ronnic's Rating

great product, great taste

Djmahone's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Not great. Very gritty/mealy texture. Have to use 20 oz of water to mix a scoop. The flavor is ok and I don't wake up hungry. Next time I will spend the couple extra bucks and get a different kind though.

RVA Ironman's Rating
Vanilla

Love this stuff! It tastes great, mixes well with just about anything (cottage cheese, oats, flax seeds, and blueberries are some of my favorites to blend it with), and is very affordable when compared to other brands. Pro tip: if you get Foundation Series Whey and Casein you can make your own post-workout protein blend using a half scoop of each for a fraction of the cost.

tthompso5's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The flavor and texture of this protein are awful. It requires at least 12 oz of water just to mix one scoop. Forget about trying to mix 2 scoops at once in a blender or spider bottle. The cinnamon bun flavor with milk is disgustingly sweet. Even with water the thickness is just gross. I literally have to choke it down and I'm stuck with a 4lb container. I would not recommend this protein even at this price point. Spend the extra $ and go with something else.

jbbailey919's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

jbbailey919 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ghostdini13's Rating
Vanilla

I drink this right before i go to sleep so i won't wake up starving in the middle of the night or the morning. I love it.its a great value for what it is.

Mary86's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I LOVE this one! I mix it with 0% plain greek yogurt sometimes and it tastes like cookie dough :) I also use it for my protein pancakes, and they are the bomb!!

bgabbard0427's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Mixes relatively well with milk but gets kind of foamy. Taste good and I have a shake for a bedtime snack every night. Great value overall

piaccarino's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I love Dymatize cinnamon bun casein but it seems to be perpetually out of stock so I gave this a try. While the Dymatize tastes more like a old school cinnamon bun, the Bodybuilding.com version tastes more like a sweet icing smothered Cinnabon - which I like much better! It is really powdery and mixes really well with just a simple blender bottle. One thing to watch out for is the scoop size vs. serving information. A serving is 36g and a level scoop is 50g! I use ~43g (35g of casein) in 12oz of water and it has a thin milkshake consistency, highly recommended especially at this price.

bigxscrappy97's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This flavor is awful. I thought it would be really good since it is highly rated. However, I can barely choke it down before bed. It does the job, obviously.. I love the taste of cinnamon..but something about this just makes me gag. I will definitely be getting a different flavor next time.

cyndi2006's Rating
Cookies & Cream

cyndi2006 did not leave a written review for this product.