Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein Reviews

7.1
Cookies & Cream

blimer421's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

So far so good. I take this strictly at night and cinnamon bun is a great tasting favor.

MattyRayne's Rating
Chocolate

Meets my cutoff of $10/lbs and tastes pretty good. Has that thicker and potent taste like most caseins but is a good choice

ryanfouts80's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I've tried several brands' of Casein and this one is up there with the best--at a better price! It also has less of the after-taste usually associated with Casein. I usually take it with milk before bed. I'm switching to this Casein from the more-expensive brand I was using before... this is just as good, tastes better, and is more affordable.

Revol22's Rating
Chocolate

I switched from Cookies and Cream(also a 6/10) to this one. Upon first taste this isnt bad, but once your done it does have an off putting after taste. It isn't horrible but it also isn't great. Personally I feel they could have made this taste better, just seems to have an obviously fake chocolate taste to it. But for the price... Bottoms up! After this tub I will stay away unless I'm on a budget.

I think it is delicious and mixes easily compared to other casein products. I think the vanilla is delicious, and I drink one every night before bed. It is a little chalky, and will get all over your hands when you scoop it, but if that is the only issue with this product and you need delicious nighttime protein, I recommend it. Great value for the price!

Jackulaa's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Got these for a try, since the Dymatize Cinnamon Bun has been out of stock for months with no ETA. There are pro's and con's. It's the best tasting Casein I've ever had (excl blends like Jym Pro, Stacked Protein etc). 1 scoop before bed keeps my muscles full throughout the night and my stomach feeling less hungry in the morning. Cinnamon Bun is great, not too sweet when mixed with 10oz of milk but any less and it will turn into this thick sludge that you can't get out. I really like this product, but unfortunately I won't be buying this product again due to the massive bloating I get afterwards. I would take this when/if I'm single and lonely in bed.

saulbeamerg's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I ordered this having high hopes, I was let down and very disappointed. First off it taste disgusting I wanted to throw up just taking a sip of it, i tired it in milk, water and nothing could make it drinkable for me. Bodybuilding.com's product let me down I wont order anything of their brand again.

Bodybuilding.com always has amazing products! I love their line and this casein is incredible!

Nammm3's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

My digestive system has been adapting to this slow metabolizing protein powder. The first few nights when I tried drinking this before going to bed I kept waking up in the middle of the night. After I started halved the serving portion and mixed it with some whey protein, it helped my body adjust to digest the thickness of this particular casein. I do like the cinnamon bun taste!

taninski's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste and defiantly doing the job

The flavor chocolate was not good tasting and the ingredients are not up to my standards

The flavor is great. It's a good price, and you don't have to order another batch in a week because you can get 4lbs at a time. I probably should try other flavors but this one is so good I haven't yet.

LANadia's Rating

@BODYBUILDING.COM #BODYBUILDING.COM why are you mass making protein for people who want to live a healthy lifestyle and riddling it with #CORNSYRUP and #FAT #SUNFLOWEROIL? How hard is it to make a protein that doesn't have any sweetener at all or oil? Please make a #natural no flavor no oil version. I don't care if it tastes like **** if it will be good for my body.

mikeveezy's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the Casein I have been looking for. Cinnamon bun tastes amazing, mixes well, very affordable. Will definitely be buying again!

mrlonghair2010's Rating
Vanilla

At night i put a scoop in my yogurt ,mix it in and it is delicious. Not heavy tone so perfect for night and long lasting protein break down

Gator5626's Rating
Chocolate

Stuff worked just as well as anything else and the price was awesome

liliesmile's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Good stuff. Will be buying again

da_cards's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This a very thick and filling protein. Works well making it into a sludge.

ronnic's Rating

great product, great taste

Djmahone's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Not great. Very gritty/mealy texture. Have to use 20 oz of water to mix a scoop. The flavor is ok and I don't wake up hungry. Next time I will spend the couple extra bucks and get a different kind though.