Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein Reviews

Cookies & Cream
7.6

sweeter89's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

sweeter89 did not leave a written review for this product.

mclendon22's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

It is difficult to mix, but all casein is from my experience. If you have a little blender, you'll be fine. The TASTE is great! I don't like too sweet, but it was perfectly sweet enough and easy to get down. Contains all the necessary long lasting proteins to help you recover overnight. Get better results by eating some long slow digesting carbs and your set. This one is a winner.

mflynn8121's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Ok so i don't usually rate products, but this one deserves it. I've been using ON casein for a few months and like it, but if you mix it just in a mixing cup with the little ball thing it stays pretty chunky. Now i just bought some bodybuilding.com casein. I've been very pleased with there products before. So with the awesome price and previous experience i thought what the hell. Tonight got home from work Its 2:00AM and I put one serving in my little bodybuilding.com mixing cup with the ball add 3 ice cubes and one scoop creatine. and proceed to mix. 20 to 30 sec later I open the cap and drink. Wow no chunks and it taste good. What the hell this stuff i great. It should have a better rating.

duffman13's Rating
Vanilla

I'm not thrilled with Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein. The powder is almost too fine and I end up with a film of it on my counter anytime I make a shake. It does not mix well either, with large chunks sticking to the walls of my shaker cup, and smaller chunks floating in the water. The vanilla flavor is rather weak as well, but I have yet to try a vanilla protein powder that I've liked, I'll probably stick to chocolate at this point.

cball51's Rating
Chocolate

Giving it a 4 for a couple reasons. Price is definitely the best part of this product. If you're looking for a good deal, doubt you find any cheaper for 2 lbs. I really didn't have any issues mixing (Just have to get the right amount of water/milk and you're golden). The taste wasn't great, but it grew on me and I could definitely drink it if I had to. The main problem I had with it and unfortunately have to say I would never buy again is because honestly it didn't work at all for me. I've tried Muscle Pharm 100% and ON standard casein and honestly nothing touches the MP for me. I thought it was truly noticeable how much better I felt and how less sore I was when I was taking it. I was so sore while one this stuff I could barely move the next day (Felt like I used to before I discovered the MP casein!) Appreciate BB for putting it out there and offering a great price, unfortunately just didn't work at all for me compared to others.

ejechtion54's Rating
Vanilla

This casein is it. This is tied with the whey protein has helped me maintain muscle mass while in a hardcore cutting cycle. Not only that, but this casein tastes excellent. It's not to sweet but it's definitely not bland. The only down side is that when your supply gets low, it gets all over your hands.

patenaudebrian9's Rating
Chocolate

Tastes great. Mixes well for a Caesin. Can't beat the price either. It is the only caesin that I buy now because of the price and the taste. Maybe the competition will lower their prices

altair11's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

altair11 did not leave a written review for this product.

cs2757's Rating
Chocolate

Great taste and serves its nightly purpose. When I have this at night I never wake up hungry, when I don't have it thats a complete different story. Amazing product for the price!!!!

• Patar

TERRIBLE! I always thought when people talked about powders tasting like chalk was a joke, but this is NO joke. It is HORRIBLE! I realize this might be a bit extreme but with this being a bb.com product and they won't accept returns, this will be the LAST time a buy from them.

1crazyraj's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

best taste i have ever had in protein shakes.

Achilles4's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Love this protein I take it every night just before bed to help fuel my muscle throughout the night. Very good consistency, and the taste is great!

Ramathorn178's Rating
Cookies & Cream

A 3/10 might be a bit generous but, i give credit for the ingredients. This is legit the worst casein i have ever received. It mixes horribly and when using the smart shakers it clogs the grate and ends up having a yogurt like consistency with the majority of the water at the bottom of the cup. I cant speak for the other flavors but, the cookies and cream flavor is better described as chalk dust. IF ANYONE WANT TO TRY THIS STUFF PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON HERE AND PAY SHIPPING. I have 1 unopened tub and about a half of another. im just going to pitch it to the trash next week on garbage day.

EJham's Rating
Chocolate

Makes for a thick pre-bedtime shake, not too sweet which is good.

ray gigantino's Rating
Chocolate

Will like ,easy to mix,not heavy,great no garbage..good quality.price very nice i would recommend to everyone

ravieira's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

ravieira did not leave a written review for this product.

clubamericalara's Rating
Chocolate

im taking two protein shakes on post workouts, one of them being body fortress chocolate whey.. while i am stacking that with this casein protein. When i mix this with a shaker i received than the protein was delicious and came out consistently thick and no clumps.. however i tried stirring it in a cup and i just get big clumps of chalky wads of protein. definitely worth it if you get a shaker with it.

smithjw44's Rating
Vanilla

the consistency of this casein when mixed with water is like a chalk substance. Not my favorite casien, but will use the tub since I have ordered it. will not order again.

Lanithroe's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Most casein shakes are thick and even chalky. This shake was way smother then I thought it would be and mixed well. It was still a thick shake but it can be thinned out easily. Now as far as the flavor i experienced (cinnamon bun) I gave it a 8/10 because it tasted more like a cinnamon bun then other brands I have tried but it still tasted more like the frosting of a cinnamon bun. I was overall happy with this product and would be willing to buy again.

Macelo92's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Macelo92 did not leave a written review for this product.