Bodybuilding.com Clothing Simple Classic Tee Reviews

My son and I like these shirts so much; we just ordered several more. They are so soft! True to size. GREAT price - what's not to like?!!!

Perfect gym or athletic practice shirt. Price is unbelievably reasonable. I stock up every few months.

Very comfortable shirt, great fit. Went one size up because I read they were a bit small and very happy with it.

The feeling is great and good way to move around when working out.

glarson17 did not leave a written review for this product.

Reasonable price and comfortable shirt. My bodybuilding.com shirts are some of the most comfy t shirts I own. Totally worth it.

Nice comfortable shirt. Fits great.

I bought five of these shirts last week and boy am I happy I did. These shirts for great and breath like Egyptian Cotton. My only piece of advice is to very very careful with how you dry these. I suggest you hang dry these shirts or dry them with low heat. Other than that, these shirts are great to wear to the gym or out and about.

Marcle09 did not leave a written review for this product.

Great fit, comfortable to wear. I could wear these every day. sb

My husband loves these shirts. Fitted and breathable.

exellente and very nice

Pretty good looking shirt, but it fits very tight. I am usually a large, so I ordered a large. But it fits like a medium, maybe even a small. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because it helps show off the gains more, but I know after a few washes it'll be a belly shirt on me. Also, the writing on the shirt is a bit faded, which it doesn't appear that way in the online pictures.

The shirt quality used for these Bodybuiding.com shirts is A++ VERY soft...and athletic fit. These shirts are very comfortable and hold up great in the wash. Highly recommend them if you want a comfortable T that fits perfect. The only knock on the shirt that I can see is that the "Bodybuilding.com" is pretty lame...can't you guys come up with some better graphics/logos/designs than this? I still love the shirts and have tracked down these shirts elsewhere (nothing printed on them...plain T shirts) in a V neck T and ordered a dozen of them. The poly/cotton ratio and the thickness/weight and fit are perfect on these shirts.

The best t-shirt i have every got in my life

Great fitting and feeling shirt for a great price.

Great fitting shirt that is slim but not tight. A must have for any lifter to proudly show off our passion for bodybuilding. I have a few for most days of the week.

Shirt fits well not to tight and not to lose. Didn't shrink up in the wash. One of my favorite shirts will definitely get more of these shirts.

nicollesparks's Rating

Fits well. Is a soft material!