Bodybuilding.com Clothing Giant B Tee Reviews

Next-Generation High-End Jersey With Bold Graphics And The Perfect Fit!

mikerami81's Rating

Comfy material, great fit, and the brand logo is pleasantly minimal and stylish, not plastered all over the front & back in garish colors. All around good buy.

SarojPradhan's Rating

In 9.99$ almost $10 you get a good Gym T-shirt from bodybuilding.com. Its a very nice T-shirt. I loved it.

BPSteve's Rating

These shirts are great for the price, they seem high quality and look great. Be aware though that they run fairly form fitting, which I like in a gym T (gotta show off those gainz). But if you like your workout clothing looser order at least one size up from what you normally wear.

plehan87's Rating

Runs probably a size small. Large is generally a good size for me, but this was skin tight. Gave it to a smaller friend.

aaronbergeron's Rating

The quality is a very soft cotton poly blend. I am 6"3 230 pounds average build with 17.5 in arms I ordered an XL I would have to say its a little snug on the body so I would s****est maybe a 2X for a little more length as well especially after you wash it it. Hope this helps.

jrivero13's Rating

I love the shirt material, though the size was smaller than expected. I ordered a large, and have worn large for some time, now, but these shirts are quite snug. I would recommend ordering one size up.

agupta22's Rating

agupta22 did not leave a written review for this product.

my Favorite shirt! fits well and true to size

andyjpace's Rating

Great Tee. good quality material. fit is a bit snug.

thekidstuff's Rating

Ima 6'4" tall athletic fit guy and this fits well not too tight on my arms in only about 16" and not too fat on stomach I bought xl

detowens's Rating

Great fitting, great feeling.

bigkerm83's Rating

The shirt fits and looks great. For ten bucks you won't find a better shirt

MIKECRUSEN's Rating

The core series bodybuilding.com tshirts are one of my favorite tshirts to wear, i have three of the six colors so far, i wear them alot and i will buy more, they are form fitting and very comfortable, a great product from a great company.

RJLoria22's Rating

I love these T-shirts. They are a very good price, they fit well, and they are comfortable. One or two times the company has sent me the wrong color or size but that has nothing to do with the quality of the shirts. For the price the shirts are top notch, and I like the bodybuilding brand so I will support them.

I love the way the core clothing fits and thus shirt is no exception.

nicollesparks's Rating

This is the third shirt I have bought from here, and I have yet to be disappointed. They fit the way they claim to and they go through the wash without shrinking. Looks exactly like the picture... I would purchase again!

totinger's Rating

Im totaly disappoitment I think u dont know what does it means ROYAL BLUE ... T-shirt is good but colour ahhh

kylegtheassman's Rating

love the shirts. feel nice and tight love them

Dhardesty's Rating

One of my favorite shirts. Fits snug and perfectly! $10 shirt, could easily be a $30 shirt.

cboouillet's Rating

cboouillet did not leave a written review for this product.