Bodybuilding.com Clothing Women's Built For Speed Tank Reviews

I ordered two of these. Blue and Pink love the way they are made and they look awesome on. Thanks Bodybuilding :)

Love this tank! I want another one. . . will you be getting more sizes?? I have been on this site looking every couple of weeks and I would love to be able to order more!

I purchased a small and this top pretty much runs true to size (unless tighter clothing is preferred). It is very long and the material is great. I love the color! Purchased pink.

I really liked this tank, it is comfortable and well fitting, It's made of soft and stretchy material that's very breathable which is good for the hot tempatures in the gym

One of my fave tanks! Considering I have 5 or 6 of them.... love!

I love this top! It's comfy and stylish. I like my tops a little loose so I got it in M and it fits great. Was wanting it in ocean blue (they were out), so I got black instead and I'm very happy with it!

Ladies gotta show the guns, too.

Denilb did not leave a written review for this product.

Excellent product, the wife loved it!

Love this tank!! ordered a large and its a bit big (I'm normally a med-lg in clothing depending). i was gonna send it back but decided not to. i love the looser fit and the length! i am 69" (5'9") and love longer shirts. This tank is worth every penny! Also wanted to put out there that i am about 154lbs&32DD bust&."medium fit physique i guess you'd say lol. Just in case that helps others. I could easily fit a med but the large works.

david-green did not leave a written review for this product.

I was very exited to get some new tops from BB but was bummed when it arrived and didn't fit. Not only did it not fit, the elastic in the built-in bra was not stretchy and it didnt have any "give" in the chest area. I am hoping that it was jut this batch of tops because the other ones I purchased were very good! Now, if only they'll go on sale again!! :)

I love this top, It's not too fitted and very comfortable. It looks really good too. I can't complain.

Nice tank top, looks great. Very thin fabric though.

Favorite tank to workout in! Great material that's breathable and light...it's loose enough for the comfort but still got the right fit to show the lady curves =) I wear xs