Bodybuilding.com Clothing Gold's Venice Tee Reviews

The Original Gold's Gym T-Shirt Designed By Ric Drasin In 1973!

7.8
Good
7.6

Love me some Gold Venice and with that I love this T from Bodybuilding.com

Great shirt great fit good quality. I'm gonna grab a black one too!!!

raymond26170's Rating

Very comfortable shirt. Keeps the sweat off the bench.

Amazing placed my order monday evening paid £1.99 postage came day after kept me informed 10-10 would highly reccomend

Great soft shirt. True to size

XXL was tight around arms and chest out of the package, after a wash it was a lot tighter. Especially in the armpits.

Cool classic looking shirt, be careful and order the correct size as the shirt will shrink up!

the t-shirt fits well, nice logo and good quality.

I love the t- shirt but I would prefer it without the bodybuilding.com logo in the back.

:( the fabric is the lowest quality you can imagine, the picture is terrible, pungent odor of paint appears as soon open the package. Did not wear it at all, the shirt went straight to the trash can where it belongs. If you have any respect for yourself, you don't want to buy that product.

For a few month...poor quality

Fits great, made of soft material, classic design all at a great price. I'll be ordering one of these with my monthly reorder. Great product!!

RichRam0331's Rating

Fits great, bought a large for a loose fit but gained some mass and still fits great

Bought this shirt a year ago and was very happy with it. It got old and faded so decided to buy a new one. This one was a different brand of T-Shirt and it had a horrible fit. After one wash it lost its shape, and haven't worn it since. Use it as a rag to dry my protein bottle shakers now.

JeanCarloAmaral's Rating

JeanCarloAmaral did not leave a written review for this product.

TheDeepSouth's Rating

Shirt exactly as pictured. Made of a sturdy weight of 100 percent cotton. I weigh 175 lbs and have a 45 inch chest and average delts and biceps. The large fit great. The price was great. I would recommend this shirt. Also it has a small Bodybuilding.com logo on the upper center back that I don't think is mentioned. I don't mind since I always get great service from here but I figured I'd let y'all know.

I like the shirt a lot but the collar of it was too big. It looks weird

lward02 did not leave a written review for this product.

I ordered large and it fits very well, love the t!

• gtdave

Nice shirt, decent quality, washes & irons well. I ordered both black & white in xl & they're maybe a little bigger than other standard fit xl's i have but not as big as xxl. sleeves are quite long too but I'm sure I'll grow into it! Great t shirt for price, I'm happy.