Bodybuilding.com Clothing Classic Fitted Logo T-Shirt Reviews

wow i love this t-shirt logo bodybuilding.com

Love the shirt and it fits great without shrinking.

sabo2369 did not leave a written review for this product.

Great material, washes without shrinking, and fits well around the shoulders and through the back (I am 5'7", about 150 lbs and the medium fits somewhere between snug and breathable). Only thing is it is a bit long, but I understand I am vertically challenged, so I still give it a 10!

This is my new favorite workout shirt. Being 5'10" at 160 pounds, the Medium fits absolutely perfect, should fit well into the 170s also. It doesn't feel heavy or too thick on me when working out, but it also doesn't feel paper thin. I pretty much get another one of these every time I make an order from bodybuilding.com since its less than shipping is anyway. They are extremely cheap, and very good for the price. The only quality issue I've had is the lettering on the inside where the tag would be peeled off one one of them. No big deal to me, but I take preventative care and turn them inside out when washing so I don't risk the outside lettering. So far so good. HIGHLY recommend this shirt. Cannot find a better shirt for the price.

I'm 6'0 225 lbs Semi-bulky build and it fits perfect. I got the XL based on reviews. Fits like a glove and perfect length. The material feels very sturdy and well built. I'm actually ordering 6 more since it's a steal for the price.

sockheadlc did not leave a written review for this product.

Very comfy and boasts a little show-off of my growing guns! I love it :3

I received this for free since I spent over $100. Very comfortable and love that there aren't any itchy tags!

Really love the feel and look of the shirt. But it runs smaller than usual, really wish i would've ordered an XL instead of a Large.

It is a comfortable shirt but it runs small. Pick the next size up.

Nice shirt, great material. I'm between a XL and 2XL so I thought I'd give it a try, but its way too tight. The tanks fit fine in XL, but this seems to run smaller.

Pretty good shirt. I received it free with my order. I read the reviews that said it was a tight fitting shirt, so I ordered a large (I normally wear a medium) and it fits perfectly. Min ecame with an ON logo on the right sleeve, which I think was pretty cool. Well, worth teh 6 bucks, or wait and stock up on supplements and get it for free.

Great stuff, the material breathe easy and works well while your are working out. Arrived complimentary from Bodybuilding.com with my order. Thanks.

Buyer beware: these run SMALL. I am a female and usually men's t-shirts fit me perfectly in a medium, however this one fit like a small. I like it thought and I'll keep it and wear it because it shows off the gains. Super soft, great quality t-shirt.

I am 180 pound, semi lean woman and the large fits just like all of my medium shirts too. If you order, I would order one size up especially to accommodate for the bust line. Otherwise, nice and soft. Fitting.

I bought the Charcoal and black shirt, both are great to use. perfect pricing also. If you want to support this site for helping you get gainz and deals buy one. Also is nice that is on the list for a free gift if you reach over 100 dollars worth of product. To me it feels pre-shrunken. The large feels like a medium shirt. Just make sure you can fit into the size you are buying.

I have several of these shirts from ordering over $100 and I LOVE them! They're the softest t-shirts I own, and have ever owned! They haven't shrunk at all! If you don't own one, you should 💪🏼