Bodybuilding.com Accessories SmartShake Lite Reviews

Good

I have two of these that I nabbed as freebies. Great size for smaller protein shakes (BPI comes to mind) and I use them most days for my pre workout. Haven't had any problems with them and they're shakers. What else do you need to know?

A bit small but it mix so well!!! the shaker feel like it's great quality and it look nice.

pharoh9 did not leave a written review for this product.

performancefz1's Rating

Best shaker on the market (so far) never leaks , mixes very well , can't go wrong

mine doesnt leak like a couple people were complaining about. its the perfect size for one scoop shakes. i take this one to the gym with me for right after my workout. great free gift everytime i reorder more protein powders

Pros: Small size is good for travel. Color helpful to remember which drink you put in which cup - ie: PWO or Intra/Post drink. Lid and sieve separate for easy washing. Cons: Seems to make drinks foamy. Cannot drink all of drink without removing lid. Print is not holding up in dishwasher and is sticky feeling. I would prefer to get the other item with a ball inside next time.

I got this shaker free with an order, otherwise I would have returned it. You know what a shaker is? It's a cup, with a lid. You wouldn't think that someone could mess up something so simple. Really though, shakers are either a 10, or a 1. They work, or they don't. And this one doesn't work. For one, you can't completely drain it, the design of the lid keeps about 2 tablespoons of liquid from actually making it out, no matter how you hold it. It's annoying, especially since we all know that last little bit has all the unmixed powder from your overprices supplements.

I've been using this bottle for about a month now and I've noticed that water or any other fluid inside the bottle tends to leak out from the side even if they bottle's cap is fastened tightly.

Great shaker, I gave it 9 just coz it dose not have that mixing spring inside, but very handy specially with the extra pills and powder containers,

Like the smaller size. Also like the fact there is no annoying metal ball sound.

acethefighterpilot's Rating

i got it as a free gift and want more of them. i usually use it for my morning shake which is one scoop of protein. i think using 2 scoops of powder would make the shake too thick because you couldn't add enough water due to the size of the bottle but i have never had my protein blend so well. i think the filter that fits in the lid really helps eliminate the chunks of protein i usually end up with. i will definitely get more of these shakers when i can

I have the larger shaker, which I absolutely love. I got this smaller one as a backup but I have yet to use it. I know I will love it too.

got as a free gift, but im going to buy some more with my next order. this is the first shaker cup i have gotten that actually did not leak. the mixing part fits in the lid and is not sandwiched in there like most other cups which causes them to leak. the cap fit snug and the spout is easy to drink from with out spilling or dripping.

diablomasker's Rating

Excellent little shaker bottle, I make sure to reach 75$ to get another each time. Perfect size and works great for its purpose. A little unusual at first with the screen but with adjustment it works as it should. I have recommended this to several friends. If you have small to medium hands you will love this shaker..

I got this shaker bottle from BB.com as a free gift and really love it. It blends pretty well, but my favorite aspect of it is the strainer. After mixing my protein shakes, the strainer keeps any large chunks from slipping through while I'm downing everything quickly. If it were just slightly larger, it would be perfect.

Bad shaker remains plenty of fluids to drink up and have to open without cover. Plus the fact that it does not leak.

All I can say is I'm glad I didn't spend my money with this shaker. After a U$ 75 plus purchase, I've got this for free. Nevertheless, BB could have provided a better quality "gift". The lid is made of a rubberish plastic, not a solid plastic. After a few days of use, it literally started to tear apart! Awful! Bad quality alert. Don't waste your money with this.

I love my little shaker, I used it every morning.

Its not the best and its not big, but I don't drink 2 scoops after a workout. I got it as a free gift, but I like it.

gregedwardsmba's Rating

Nice little shaker. I keep it at my desk in the office for lunch time protein drinks. The internal screen helps break up your protein powder. Its not a huge size, but works pretty good and havent noticed any leaks, though I always shake it with my thumb on the cap.