Bodybuilding.com Accessories SmartShake Lite Reviews

Good

Id give it a 10 but the decal is junk and will move if you press on it! haha instantly peels off and flakes everywhere in dishwasher. Great Product however. Mixes great, never have chunks unless im not trying hard enough (with the cheap supps only haha.) Works great with everything i have ever put in it except that cheap body fortress crap that stuff never mixes well no matter what. Haha invest in a paint mixer if you use that stuff. ITs BPA free so thats good too.

Cover too fragile. Use a long break.

Very nice little shaker, mix well. No leakage. I got it free, highly recommended.

Great shaker! Very compact. Very easy and quiqly. Best for all the way of mixing. 10/10 One minus that don't have a pill or whey container. I was get it with order over 75$. Thank you, BodyBuilding.

JessiJames89's Rating

Got it for free during the black Friday deals and I love this shaker bottle. Its small but its secure and never leaks. I use it for all my shakes or just a water bottle at work. Love it. Plus I like that it isn't a clear shaker like most.

channeldunlap's Rating

Cup works great. Got mine free and it's held up to plenty of abuse in and out of my gym bag. Mixes everything well, comes apart for easy cleaning, and just big enough for a 1-scoop protein shake. Of all the shaker cups I've paid for it figures the free would would be the best.

Perfect for mixing my pre-workouts before I hit the gym. Doesn't leak and is pretty durable. Great product.

stevelab did not leave a written review for this product.

I got mine for free as well, but I love it. It doesn't leak and hasn't broken on me. It mixes really well. I love the size, I typically make smaller, thicker shakes anyways so this shaker is perfect. The only issue I have with it is that its a pain in the butt to clean.

gumarelo888 did not leave a written review for this product.

I love these! I make sure to add it to my order each time. You can never have too many shaker cups.

SmileCCCP did not leave a written review for this product.

Bottle doesn't leak, however powder builds up inside of the lid. The strainer fits nicely into the lid and mix's well, however its under neath where there is a buildup.

Good quality stuff, got free with my order. I like it !!!

I have two of these that I nabbed as freebies. Great size for smaller protein shakes (BPI comes to mind) and I use them most days for my pre workout. Haven't had any problems with them and they're shakers. What else do you need to know?

A bit small but it mix so well!!! the shaker feel like it's great quality and it look nice.

pharoh9 did not leave a written review for this product.

performancefz1's Rating

Best shaker on the market (so far) never leaks , mixes very well , can't go wrong

mine doesnt leak like a couple people were complaining about. its the perfect size for one scoop shakes. i take this one to the gym with me for right after my workout. great free gift everytime i reorder more protein powders