Accessories Premium Shaker Bottle Reviews

I have ordered many things from over the past year, and received a lot of their shaker cups. This cup is BY FAR the most useless. What makes it such, is the hinge on the cap. If you can not seal the cap, it's useless because it leaks. Instead of the cap being hinged properly, like the past models, they went super cheap on this one. It just two small can-shaped bumps that fit into two round holes. The bumps are less then 1/8", and the holes are less then that, deep. When you open the spout to drink, the groove the hinge slides in is not deep enough, so it pops right out of the two holes and falls on the floor.... or it shifts out of place enough that you can not get the spout closed again. This useless at the gym.

This is the BEST shaker cup ever!! No wire ball to get nasty and worry about. The removable screen in the top of the cup is a far better mixer too!! The price is easy on the wallet as well. I've had my cups and used them daily for a year, no leaks or breaks yet, and I'm hard on them. Need a great shaker cup? This is it!!

Illyriauk did not leave a written review for this product.

This shaker bottle is one of my favorites. Great large size to accommodate all my pre workout and post workout mixes. Never any clumps,always mixes smooth drinks and shakes every time. Even great for throwing some fruit into with my water to get the flavor mix better than any infusion bottle I own. Love it!

An excellent shaker. A simple good quality shaker that does the job. I've been using this for a couple years now and I have no regrets.

Have had no trouble in regards to leakage. Served its purpose well!

Lid leaks, seals poorly and gets worse the more you tighten it. Mixes shakes well enough. Works for immediate consumption over a sink. Not good for transportation.

absolutely love this product works amazingly, i use it everyday and have no problems. works much better than the blender ball in my opinion.

Have to say, 2 years on and this one is still going strong. I have two of them and its awesome.

Works well I like the plastic strainer over the wire ball other bottles have

Again, My other favorite shaker... Holds up from many uses and dish washer.. Biggest thing for me is NO LEAKERS and the LID GOES ON EASILY... Again been using this type of shaker for the past 4 years.

It is a beautiful shaker but of course similar with other ones. But it does the job well.

otherissues did not leave a written review for this product.

Good bottle. Whoever says it leaks clearly cant tighten a bottle right. Buying beyond this is a waste of money.

Bottle is a good size. As it leaks when shaken, it fails at it's job.

This protein shaker is great at first it was not easy to use but once you figure it out on how to use. You'll love it.

nfranken1625 did not leave a written review for this product.