Bodybuilding.com Accessories New Wave Enviro Water Bottle Reviews

Good
6.9

wow nice water bottle. nice product i love it. <3

It's a nice bottle, just annoying to unscrew, a different lid would be AWESOME! I still use this BPA free bottle, though! :)

I've had 3 of these. I go to the gym about 5X a week. UPDATED REVIEW OF NEW DESIGN: JAN 25 2017 I am updating my review because they seemed to update the design. The top ***** cap now has a plastic lining which doesn't seem to eat the plastic thread of the bottle away. This one retains the seal. It doesn't leak in your car when it falls on it's side as long as you screwed it on tight enough. I can also now see a little rubber ring underneath the cap. The bottle no longer leaks. A+++ Improvement!!! I have yet to leave it in the car during 100 degree summer weather. The past bottles seemed warp very easily so just be aware.

This bottle is amazing I bought it hoping it would do me for my whole workout and I don't have to fill it up more than once it's a sturdy well reliable bottle

This is a great bottle that I use about 6 times per week at the gym. It carries enough water to get me through my workout. This includes making my amino, and protein shake. Only reason I have had to buy replacements is because I dropped it, hit it accidentally against something too hard, or accidentally left it in the freezer too long and each time the bottle cracked. This is a BPA free bottle which makes it less flexible like other plastic bottles. Never had any leakage issues like others have mentioned. I love the strap thats connected to the cap, because it keeps the cap from touching the dirty gym floor when making my drinks, and provides a second way to carry the bottle around the gym.

It is a very good bottle. I was very skeptical at first because of the reviews, mostly because people were saying that the bottle leaks. Well it does not. There is a plastic ring inside the cap and it needs to stay there! The quality of the bottle itself is good and I read a review and apparently someone's bottle shattered in pieces. Well I'm sorry if it did shatter it might be because you threw your bottle. I don't think it will break if you drop it from less than a feet during your workout. The only flaw I have with this bottle is that it has a minor logo misprint but that's all. Buy it, don't throw away/lose the plastic ring in the cap and don't the bottle when working out. Definitely has a good price tag too! It holds 2.2liters so I can track more easily my water intake. Gotta drink at least 2 fill ups at day. High recommend.

• wajhi1

wajhi1 did not leave a written review for this product.

I have almost the same bottle but from my protein and the design for lid on this one is way better and love it as well as the colour

I was surprised to see this product only had a 6.8 rating. I use it every day at the GYM. its never leaked and Ive never had an issue with it. the only thing I didn't like was the strap on the cap so I cut it off.

Great product but not built strong enough dropped it and it shattered into several pieces

I really like this bottle, it's large enough without being obnoxiously huge. The top is a little difficult at times to ***** back on especially while working out. The woven strap doesn't swivel easy on the cap. Other than that great product.

It's very good to check your daily water intake and it's also very easy to carry to the gym.

aseeldah did not leave a written review for this product.

These bottles are so popular everyone will be asking where you got them even with the logo right on the bottle. I think people like these bottles because it makes it easy to track your water intake. Glasses and little bottles make it harder to track and people are always thinking they drink more than they do. I prefer big bottles like this because it gives me a great visual of how I am doing throughout the day. The bottle has a handle and a ***** on cap which makes it transportable/ These make great gifts which is why i just placed an order for 3 more....

I read up on this product a lot before buying and noted all of the complaints that it breaks easily when dropped and leaks! IGNORE THESE COMPLAINTS!! If you drop a pint glass it breaks easily? Simple answer don't drop it!!! The product is more then robust enough to handle the strains of a training session. The leaking is only caused by the clear ring seal falling out when being washed, keep an eye out for this and you have yourself a water right seal! Cannot tell you how much I love this product!!! Buy it, look after it and your wont regret it!

Enjoyed it while it lasted, for the price of $10 (CAD) I expected it last longer than a week. It started leaking pretty bad. Better to just buy a shaker cup that can hold more water.

The lid is a little tricky to get back on sometimes, also, the mouth piece is large to drink out of whilst on the move but other than that I couldn't fault it!

Great water bottle. It's pretty large, but it isn't huge. Had one for a long time before dropping it and I'll be ordering another.

Top leaks which is annoying, other than that i am happy with this product. I selected it as a free gift so i can't really complain about the price.