Bodybuilding.com Accessories BlenderBottle 20 Oz. Reviews

Perfect For Mixing Smooth, Lump-Free Drinks At Home, At The Ofiice, Or On The Go!

charlee1985 did not leave a written review for this product.

So easy to clean i forgot i have a blender

i have this item and it doesn't seal properly whenever i shake the bottle my protein or pre-workout always leaks out and makes a mess all over.

Does the job of blending all your powders and drinks from protein shakes to green veggies shakes. No frills no gimmicks just a blender bottle that works.

Doesn't leak... mixes well... lovely design... amazing... 10

Works perfectly and is an easy wash. Great bonus item or purchase. No complaints.

Good materials, like the shaking ball and cup size, but the it leaks when being shaken (

majavelim did not leave a written review for this product.

These blender bottles are perfect! I prefer these to other companies just because of the durability.These are very well made and I need to buy a few more!

What is there to say? It's a Blender Bottle... It mixes stuff like Blender Bottles do. Nothing wrong with the product, works great, mixes all of my powdery drink mixes like a pro!

Very easy to use. Doesn't leak when shaking to mix and really like the wire mixer inside the cup. No lumps left and makes a smooth shake.

• jmlII

Have gotten 2 of these cups and they work great..

Excellent shaker works extremely well for the price (free). Make sure the lit is tight and hold the drink cap down and you are good to shake as hard as you like, no leaks. Thank you BodyBuilding.com

Cheap, re-branded brand name bottle. Comes with some extra branding/labeling but who cares. Doesn't leak and mixes fine.

AcromionProcess's Rating

I love BlenderBottle! The whisk ball does such a great job at making sure everything is blended. Chunky protein shakes are no longer an issue! I've used the 28oz size before and got the 20oz as one of my free gifts. The 20 oz is perfect since I don't put more than a cup of soy milk for my shakes. The 20oz also fits perfectly into car cup holders, whereas my 28oz one doesn't fit in my 2004 Honda Civic's. Also I feel the 20oz, with its wide body, is a lot easier to wash than the 28oz "sport styled" bottle.

trioux did not leave a written review for this product.

Shakers are either 1s, 5s, or 10s. It gets a 5 for not leaking and another 5 for the top staying on while mixing. 5 plus 5 equals 10.

otherissues did not leave a written review for this product.

This would be a great shaker if the top snapped on tightly. Because of a poor seal, it leaks badly when being shaken. Disappointing