Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Reviews

Cookies N Cream
7.2

RSalvatore20's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

What people dont seem to realize is that this is one of the cheapest and if not then its THE cheapest protein on the market. You can't expect a 10/10 rating across the board for Close to $18. For the price and serving count I think this product gets the job done.First of all its very convenient, if im pressed for money I can go out and buy two 21 servings of this for around $36 at a Walmart. No other brand is matching that except 6 star. You cant really complain about how bad this product is if you're cutting cost and buying the cheapest resource available, its like using the neighborhood kid to cut your lawn and then complaining that his job sucks, if you wanted quality you would have paid adequately for it

mainmarooner's Rating
Chocolate

This should NOT have been my first protein powder choice. It tastes like chocolate, sure, but I could not for the LIFE of me get it down in a shake. I tried milk and water. One time I even tried ice and peanut butter. The only way I can consume this disgusting powder is to put it in my oatmeal. I plan on switching to Isopure Zero Carb Banana Cream powder. Surely it will taste better....... Right?

Dodgefather's Rating
Strawberry

I use to use this product when I first starting lifting and it tasted fair with milk, atrocious in water. It was gritty and mixed terribly However, I stopped using when I realized how incredibly spiked this product really is. Taurine, Glycine, Creatine, added aminos, maltodextrin, and whey from concentrate. So you are getting these ingedients at the EXPENSE of the total protein because it jacks up the nitogen content allowing the label to say 60 grams of proteinswhen there's actually anywhere as low as half of that much actual protein. And you wonder why it's so cheap? You truly get what you pay for.

DarthV2's Rating
Chocolate

Tastes bad, doesnt mix good, kinda pricey, but it made me go from 195lbs to 200lbs pretty quick

theitalian87's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Oh my god this chocolate peanut butter flavor is exceptional... I use this daily but also on my cheat days with milk as a tasty shake... yum yum yum

jimluft23's Rating
Chocolate

Tastes great, mixes well, and helped me make great gains while using as a post workout shake. Complete protein and not expensive.

AshLunargleam's Rating
Chocolate

I bought this protein from Walmart as I was hard pressed for cash at the time, and I am actually very impressed. Tastes better than the GNC Wheybolic 60g protein blend, has creatine and taurine to help fuel workouts and recovery, and blends well with skim milk. I have been using the product for about a week and a half and I can honestly say this is one of my favorite protein blends so far, plus it doesn't give me that stupid bloated feeling that the amp wheybolic extreme 60 did, so I'm happy with this product. :)

ski175's Rating

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and saw this product for sale. I figured I would try it since I didn't want to order online. This product is very good! Great taste, doesn't have a chalk after taste to it like big name proteins, I didn't a get blotted, and it works great! I don't care it's from Wal -Mart, I highly recommend this product to anyone!! Plus the price is great, $15.00 in the store... I bought 2 cause its the price of 1 from big name companies!!

buffren82's Rating
Cookies N Cream

I am very impressed with this, considering everyone labels this brand as a cheap walmart brand. you guys are very underrated, because you are being sold at walmart. Good product, and very convenient for a product being sold at B&M. Cookies and Creams taste amazing in my coffee, one of my favorites for putting in hot coffee

unknownsoldier1's Rating

Price is the main reason I ever approached taking this supplement. It is great for mixing into recipes that ask for protein. It is concentrate and not isolate, and that is the main reason why I do not use it any more.

namrak's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I fully admit to using Body Fortress protein when I first started out weight training over a year ago. I used the protein strictly post workout and felt I honestly made legitimate gains in the gym. However, there was always a grittiness to the drink (from the included taurine) in any of the flavors chosen even when used with an electric blender. The big selling point of the protein is that its relatively inexpensive. Its not a bad 'starter' protein but eventually, you'll want to try something better (nutritional profile) and tastier!

CGooley16's Rating
Chocolate

Taste is average, but the real downfall is that it does not mix well. Even after two minutes shaken, there are still pasty globs. If you put it in a blender, it solves the glob problem, but it foams like crazy and the recommended serving size ends up filling 3 standard size supplement shakers. Good for a hardcore person on a budget that doesn't mind choking down clumps of gelled powder.

jnp43's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this stuff. It's cheap and you can get it at Walmart. Love the choc. pb flavor. I mix in a splash of coffee and sometimes chia seeds. delish.. Been using it over a year.

ineed2lift's Rating
Strawberry

ineed2lift did not leave a written review for this product.

HawkeyeFan08's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste, 60g protein per serving, cheap price.

I had been using this protein for a couple yrs, up until a month ago, when I went paleo. I've used tons of different protein powders over the years and ended up settling on this one due to availability and cost. So, I just finished full 30 paleo. During my 30, I found the 2 things I missed most were protein shakes (this mixed with almond coconut milk and instant coffee) and Greek yogurt. Today was my 1st day after 30, I could add something back in; I chose a protein shake. Holy $h!t.. Literally. I've been in the bathroom ALL day and have terrible stomach cramps! Nice to clear out all the meat I've been eating over the last 30 days but if you have any form of potential IBS, collides, or lactose intolerance: this is not for you!

jameswrush's Rating

On about the 6th tub of this stuff. Take it mixed with water, 2 scoops after weights, 1 more midday, 1 more at night. Mixes fine 1 scoop per 8 oz water, shaken, allowed to sit for a bit, and shaken. Excellent for what you get in terms of protein, BCAAs (and a few other supplements like creatine monohydrate and glutamine I used to purchase separately) for the price. Reasonable electrolyte content as well. I would prefer it unflavored.

Btrailblazer's Rating

So far been using this for a couple months now and really seems to have helped me put on some weight, while taking 2 scoops a day. Not too awfully expensive either as others have said. As for the taste, it's pretty awful but not nearly as bad as your ***** after taking this stuff! Clears people out of the gym pretty quick!! The solubility is pretty poor you could stir forever and still have chunks but I've been able to get it down. May have to try chocolate next time.

TnRob's Rating
Vanilla

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein is the first powdered protein I have ever purchased. I chose the vanilla flavor because it is easy to use in a variety of recipes and flavorful shakes. It mixes quite easily in a shaker without leaving clumps of protein in the bottom, which I found very helpful. Mixed with water, the taste is rather bland (watered down) if mixed with too much water but it is the perfect flavor if mixed with any type of milk or juice, or blended with berries/bananas/greens. Body Fortress whey protein can be bought at Walmart and other places for next to nothing, and provides a good 60g of protein per scoop which helped me keep a solid amount of protein in my system throughout the day, especially on days when lunch was no option. I would recommend this product to anyone running short of cashflow but being my first powdered whey protein I have to rate it only 8 of 10 in both overall rating and taste rating. In time I will learn if those numbers should be higher, and if the deserve to be higher I will write another review at a later date.

mrkiko's Rating
Vanilla

I bought this at Wal Mart and was really impressed with it.