Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Reviews

Cookies N Cream
7.2

HawkeyeFan08's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste, 60g protein per serving, cheap price.

I had been using this protein for a couple yrs, up until a month ago, when I went paleo. I've used tons of different protein powders over the years and ended up settling on this one due to availability and cost. So, I just finished full 30 paleo. During my 30, I found the 2 things I missed most were protein shakes (this mixed with almond coconut milk and instant coffee) and Greek yogurt. Today was my 1st day after 30, I could add something back in; I chose a protein shake. Holy $h!t.. Literally. I've been in the bathroom ALL day and have terrible stomach cramps! Nice to clear out all the meat I've been eating over the last 30 days but if you have any form of potential IBS, collides, or lactose intolerance: this is not for you!

jameswrush's Rating

On about the 6th tub of this stuff. Take it mixed with water, 2 scoops after weights, 1 more midday, 1 more at night. Mixes fine 1 scoop per 8 oz water, shaken, allowed to sit for a bit, and shaken. Excellent for what you get in terms of protein, BCAAs (and a few other supplements like creatine monohydrate and glutamine I used to purchase separately) for the price. Reasonable electrolyte content as well. I would prefer it unflavored.

Btrailblazer's Rating

So far been using this for a couple months now and really seems to have helped me put on some weight, while taking 2 scoops a day. Not too awfully expensive either as others have said. As for the taste, it's pretty awful but not nearly as bad as your ***** after taking this stuff! Clears people out of the gym pretty quick!! The solubility is pretty poor you could stir forever and still have chunks but I've been able to get it down. May have to try chocolate next time.

TnRob's Rating
Vanilla

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein is the first powdered protein I have ever purchased. I chose the vanilla flavor because it is easy to use in a variety of recipes and flavorful shakes. It mixes quite easily in a shaker without leaving clumps of protein in the bottom, which I found very helpful. Mixed with water, the taste is rather bland (watered down) if mixed with too much water but it is the perfect flavor if mixed with any type of milk or juice, or blended with berries/bananas/greens. Body Fortress whey protein can be bought at Walmart and other places for next to nothing, and provides a good 60g of protein per scoop which helped me keep a solid amount of protein in my system throughout the day, especially on days when lunch was no option. I would recommend this product to anyone running short of cashflow but being my first powdered whey protein I have to rate it only 8 of 10 in both overall rating and taste rating. In time I will learn if those numbers should be higher, and if the deserve to be higher I will write another review at a later date.

mrkiko's Rating
Vanilla

I bought this at Wal Mart and was really impressed with it.

CharliesFit's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I guess I'm considered a beginner, but still take my word for it, this protein supplement is fine! People give it a bad rep because it's distributed at Walmart, and sure it has a few additives but for 15 dollars, 2 lbs. of whey protein in flavors that tasted pretty **** good is a good deal. My favorite flavor is Chocolate Peanut Butter so far. In water, it's a little thin and tastes gross, but in milk. Oh yeah, I love it! For the first 1 or 2 weeks it gave me some gas, but my stomach or something adjusted. I'm in love with the price right now and I'm sure i'll continue to use it.

ZRJacques's Rating

This was the first protein I ever purchased. The first flavor I tried was vanilla and it tasted awful when mixed with water. However, when mixing with juice or milk the taste was great. Chocolate peanut butter, chocolate, and the cookies and cream flavor also tasted great when mixed with milk. The only reason that I was a bit dissatisfied when taking this product was that it contained 3g of creatine per scoop. I would recommend this protein to anyone who is on a tight budget.

UNSC7894's Rating
Vanilla

I do like this product, not only for the protein intake but also the price. It's cheap, easy, and reliable. The sad thing about this though is that when you mix it, the powder seems to clump up. It's an easy fix but gets annoying throughout the process. Another thing is that this product doesn't taste very good. I personally mix it with Gatorade to mask the taste but trying it when it's mixed with milk or water is just nasty. I still like this product and I will continue to use it. Gotta watch the money count, ya know?

MinuteOfZombie's Rating
Chocolate

Been using this protein for about a year now. It tastes great, its cheap, and it comes with Creatine already mixed in. plus I can find it at my local store. A lot of people give this stuff flack but for the taste and cost its worth it.

So sad people give a bad name to this product for the fact that is distributed at waltmart, this product not only taste good but also provides all your body needs, for those that were not satisfied with the product is probably because you either don't work out as hard, don't perform good form while weight training, don't take it in the amount of grams you're supposed to on the daily basis (depending your weight), don't have a balanced diet, your genetics are not as good, hard gainer, etc, stop blaming the product, bottom line is the product is a good product I've experience gain, it does work for me just fine

BigFred818's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

It was what it was,worth $10-14bucks,lol I will try something else. new to all supplements. back in the days what worked for me was Phosphagain. its no longer out!

I actually like this stuff. Yes it is found at walmart and yes it does contain additives but this stuff ive actually had quality gains from. I like vanilla to mix into any thing easier.

CliffDaGod's Rating
Vanilla

This is the cheap stuff they sell at Walmart. No frills. For beginners this is fine but if youve been lifting for awhile you should know better than to buy this stuff.

WeybridgeVT's Rating

Cheapest whey I could find, love the vanilla flavor but wish the label said how much creatine is in each serving. Cookies and Cream flavor is barely edible.

Ls1leadfoot's Rating

been using for 4 months now, no complaints, price is great, seen great results from an otherwise "cheap" supplement

Keninthebox's Rating
Chocolate

This is great protein for the price of around 18 dollars with tax.I started using it to lose weight without losing a lot muscle from the 1 hr of jumping rope I was doing everyday with diet. It sticks to the gut to control them hunger cravings so you can keep your mind off food. The downside to it is that after you take it for around 3 months you start seeing muscles swelling up and then you are addicted to the gains.

HawtSauc3's Rating

Where do I start with Body Fortress. They're like your first girlfriend, always good memories but never the best results. It'™s still the best protein you can get for your money (about $15 for 2lbs at your local store). And the taste isn't nearly as bad as everyone says. Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut butter are the bomb, the others are average, and mixability isn'™t anything that'™s an issue at all. The real problem comes with the insanely horrible gas you get from the product. Ever since I switched brands (I've used bb.com and ON since) the gas has stopped so I know it's the product. That said if you'™re just starting out, or you're broke and need protein this is the smartest brand to pick. If you can afford it though, there'™s definitely better out there. Overall I can only give it at 7 out of 10 because the quality just isn't there.

AllenX's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

AllenX did not leave a written review for this product.

Price seems to be the theme on this product. Indeed a good value, Choc PB by far may favorite. Decent gains 7lbs and 1.5% drop in body fat in 3 months going after it pretty good.