Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Reviews

7.4
Cookies N' Creme
7.2

ndarc34's Rating

I weighed 115 when i started lifting for my second year of football and ive been taking this for the last 6 months of lifting. I have gained 35 lbs and and added tons of weight to all my lifts this product is inexpensive which helps being a high school student who cant afford expensive protein and you can get it conveniently at walmart. great product!

Steron99's Rating

Been using this brand since I resumed bodybuilding and am pleased with the results,And yes,I get it at Walmart,i'm not a fan of these overpriced supplement stores,if Walmart is making a profit,what must the other places make ?!

shanefreel1's Rating
Chocolate

I enjoyed the flavor but without the blender it was very chunky. I like it mixed with milk but did not like it with water. overall i think it is not very good

Baylorballs's Rating
Chocolate

I'm new to Whey Powders, but i've now tried out a few different brands. They mix MUCH better than this brand. It clumps badly compared to Six Star that i recently got. Now i don't make Protein shakes in blender, just mix w/ spoon or better yet put in water bottle and just shake it up. Body Fort. does not mix well this way, where others do pretty well. Chocolate flavor was pretty tasty , expecially with milk. But the strawberry is ROUGH w/ water. ok w/ milk but not recommended.

n321502's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Its protein and will work. If you run out of protein you can pretty much pick up a tub of this anywhere. If your going to order protein I would look at other brands that bodybuilding.com offers because the nutritional facts on this one is about average for a protein that tastes great but this protein isnt as enjoyable as the other options they have. The only positives about this is it has a acceptable amount of protein and blends up in a shaker cup decently.

TheAn5wer's Rating

Not a great protein but is good for someone looking for convenience and price. Taste is sub par on nearly all of the flavors. I occasionally buy this protein from Walmart whenever I am running low and just need something to get me through the week but I don't think I'll ever go out of my way to pick this product over any other protein on the market.

MelissaLauren's Rating
Vanilla

You really can not beat the price of this low carb, low sugar protein power. The consistency is different, and seems crystal-like and very artificial but it is easy to mix. I am also surprised at the quality of taste. I have a major sweet tooth and this protein powder maybe too sweet for some, but I thoroughly enjoy it. My only concern is that this is not truly 30g of quality protein per serving, and I have heard that this particular brand may be amino spiked. Regardless, it has helped me build lean muscle mass on a budget and seems to be well worth it, especially against pricier protein powders. The lower sodium content (95mg) is an added bonus!

evanb16's Rating
Vanilla

Cheap with *decent* results and great taste

JoeltheGreat's Rating
Chocolate

This is great stuff, and, on top of that, it doesn't break the bank when you buy it!

63Sammy4's Rating
Strawberry

The strawberry flavor is the best I've tried and heard anyone else try. It mixes okay, still leaves little clumps behind, and it tastes bad with just water and that's the same for vanilla. But with milk, almond milk, it tastes more like a smoothie and is easier to swallow. It's dirt cheap, and can buy anywhere. Can't ask for much more.

Rich0919's Rating
Chocolate

Great protein at a great price. The chocolate flavor is great ! Stay away from the peanut butter chocolate . It tastes like burnt popcorn to me .

I've tried several of their flavors and like them all; are they the best you'll ever have? No, but they are certainly good enough. Their chocolate flavors really benefit from some milk when mixing, the vanilla cream is good enough with just water though. Also, of course its not the very best protein powder there is, but its at a budget price, and works just about as good as designer brands, regardless of what others say who don't know what they're talking about (macros are macros when all is said and done to your digestive track). If you can afford more, go for better, there are plenty of better products out there, but if you're on a budget, or just getting started, this is a good choice and can be found locally at Wal-Mart as well as cheap online.

kadehampton7's Rating
Chocolate

I mainly used this so i can get some serious protein in me, and not have to pound down the dry Chicken breast. Taste of almost all their products, at least to me, Taste like a**..... The only way i can get it down is by closing my nose so i can't taste it... Oh and tell my brain that is a nice smoothie..... For taste yeah horrible... Though for price nothing really beats it.

Chickenguts's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Definitely a good price, however I've never tasted a more awful flavor than their chocolate and peanut butter; honestly I'd rater eat Whey protein isolate. BUT, I will most likely end up exploring some of the different flavors they have to offer, because the protein:calorie ratio is decent enough , and once again its cheap!

I like the taste both vanilla and strawberry. It blends well for me and my strength has started to climb again and the only thing I can accredit that to has been my protein supplementation with this product. I use no other supplements.

carlosgastelum's Rating
Strawberry

For being a walmart protein it works.

This is a good product but I am so very disappointed that the "new improved" formula cut the protein grams from 30/scoop to 20/scoop. Now it takes 3 scoops, instead of 2, to receive 60 grams of protein and, of course, the container will empty faster!

The vanilla is one of the best tasting protein I've had. I bought this in a pinch when I ran out of my regular vanilla. I like to have a variety of brands and flavors on stock, so I don't get sick of one or another. I currently have 5 open right now. Usually i will blend a smoothly in the morning with a scoop, cup of spinach, frozen berries, and a carrot, and the vanilla flavor is still great. Today, I mixed it in a cup of coffee and it tastes like a vanilla cappuccino. Love it. Definately helps with your macros on the cheap.

ronnychandler7's Rating

Been using this for bout 2 mos works great, tastes fine, cant beat the price , this is all i take no other supplements.

KristenHair1's Rating

I have been using the chocolate powder for about a month and have been happy with the resultes. I started using for my Spartan Race training as a meal replacement at work and have seen a dramatic increase in my muscle growth. For the price, this stuff is amazing!