Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Reviews

7.1
Vanilla

matcasabon's Rating
Chocolate

chocolate taste is not excellente, hard to mix.really cheap product not good quality.felt sleepy every time i used it.its the only product i had trouble with

thamill23's Rating
Strawberry

This is my first time using any kind of protein powder but this tastes pretty good. I mix it with water, ice cubes and a few splashes of milk. I used a small blender because it doesn't mix very well any other way, I tried to just hand mix it and it was still very clumpy and mixing bottles make it too airy. I'm looking at other powders but this one will do for now.

Stel1327's Rating
Cookies N Creme

Stel1327 did not leave a written review for this product.

atruetragedy's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Absolute worst protein i ever had, it mixes terribly, tastes horrible and got no gains from finishing the tub.

Ender42's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Ender42 did not leave a written review for this product.

lovri1jw's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Never tried this product but if Mike O'Hearn supports this brand, so do I!

So, price goes up - 2lbs to the container as usual, appears to be the same nutrition - 30gm protein per scoop - OH! lol!!! But the scoop is bigger! So no...not the same, won't last as long - so price has gone up, amount has gone down. Boo for you!

If you are looking for protein at a cheap price then it will fit the bill but you'll hate the taste of it.

abdallah18592's Rating
Strawberry

abdallah18592 did not leave a written review for this product.

Praetorianlifts's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Praetorianlifts did not leave a written review for this product.

Gfysal1234's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The Super Advanced Whey Protein line is not far from perfect. It provides same as every other brand of supplementation at the benefit of cheaper expenses. I took it for about 6 months and based my intake off of weight gain for Track and Field. It is not above or below the few other whey protein supplements I have had (which is nor bad or good). I will say that you may want to tread carefully with these types of products due to heavy taxation on the organs. Aside from that, it is a stand-up product and delivers. I noticed 15-20lb in primary muscle in about 3-5 months.

Labdoor, an independent lab testing company gave this high ratings for value and quality. In fact the thing that kept it from a higher rating was the fact it had more of the good stuff than the label listed. Great taste with added baca and Creatine = top value!

conticello's Rating
Vanilla

I've been weight training over 30 years, and one day saw this is the local supermarket in the health foods section so I decided to give it a try. This is by far among the best whey proteins on the market, and the best I have ever used. I also experimented going off this stuff for three weeks, then my best bench mark dropped 25LB for three weeks; however, after 1 week back on this stuff my bench mark rebounded increasing 25LB to my best bench mark that same week.. All I can say is that this is the real deal; it honestly works!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this at a Walmart for a quick Whey Isolate protein at a cheaper price. It wasn't too bad and the flavor was good. I pretty much stick to the basic Chocolate and I would buy it again as it affordable for what it is and does.

Pulp22's Rating

For the price, it's a great protein. This has been my primary protein since I started working out a year ago. Even though it's a cheap "Walmart" protein, it is effective. If you want gains but don't want to break the bank, this is the way to go. However, now that I am really getting into lifting, I'm probably going to move on to something else. As for flavors, I gave the chocolate and vanilla flavors bad ratings simply because I don't like those flavors of protein from any company. It's not this company's fault, I just don't like them. Chocolate peanut butter was decent, and strawberry is great. They have 2 flavors at Walmart that aren't on here, which are cinnamon swirl and banana crème. Cinnamon swirl gets a 8/10 and banana crème is a 9/10.

nhogrefe74's Rating
Strawberry

It's great for recovery and gains. I stopped using it for a week or two and my body was aching more during that period and I wasn't able to do as much reps at heavy weights after until I got back on it for about a week. Definitely recommend for everyone looking to get stronger

Mkendrick84's Rating
Chocolate

Honestly I am new to this bodybuilding thing. I have never used supplements. When I was getting ready for the army i starved myself ate nothing but protein and had horrible stomach cramps. This time around i came to bodybuilding.com and did some research. I discovered amino and supplements. I have learned a lot. Since i started working out and using this product I have put on some muscle. I have only being using it about 2 weeks. i like my results so far.

Draganov1996's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

April 16,2016: Just started using this protein and wanted to say that the flavoring is weak but for the amount of nutrients in it, I will deal with it. Updated review will come soon to talk about results of using protein.

Tastes terrible if you just mix with water. I put one scoop, a banana, and some milk in the blender for a pre workout smoothie, helps the flavor a lot. With that being said, it does its job and it's cheap.

sykofluff757's Rating

sykofluff757 did not leave a written review for this product.