Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Reviews

7.3
7.1

abdallah18592's Rating
Strawberry

abdallah18592 did not leave a written review for this product.

Praetorianlifts's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Praetorianlifts did not leave a written review for this product.

Gfysal1234's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The Super Advanced Whey Protein line is not far from perfect. It provides same as every other brand of supplementation at the benefit of cheaper expenses. I took it for about 6 months and based my intake off of weight gain for Track and Field. It is not above or below the few other whey protein supplements I have had (which is nor bad or good). I will say that you may want to tread carefully with these types of products due to heavy taxation on the organs. Aside from that, it is a stand-up product and delivers. I noticed 15-20lb in primary muscle in about 3-5 months.

kmhbilt's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Labdoor, an independent lab testing company gave this high ratings for value and quality. In fact the thing that kept it from a higher rating was the fact it had more of the good stuff than the label listed. Great taste with added baca and Creatine = top value!

conticello's Rating
Vanilla

I've been weight training over 30 years, and one day saw this is the local supermarket in the health foods section so I decided to give it a try. This is by far among the best whey proteins on the market, and the best I have ever used. I also experimented going off this stuff for three weeks, then my best bench mark dropped 25LB for three weeks; however, after 1 week back on this stuff my bench mark rebounded increasing 25LB to my best bench mark that same week.. All I can say is that this is the real deal; it honestly works!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this at a Walmart for a quick Whey Isolate protein at a cheaper price. It wasn't too bad and the flavor was good. I pretty much stick to the basic Chocolate and I would buy it again as it affordable for what it is and does.

Pulp22's Rating

For the price, it's a great protein. This has been my primary protein since I started working out a year ago. Even though it's a cheap "Walmart" protein, it is effective. If you want gains but don't want to break the bank, this is the way to go. However, now that I am really getting into lifting, I'm probably going to move on to something else. As for flavors, I gave the chocolate and vanilla flavors bad ratings simply because I don't like those flavors of protein from any company. It's not this company's fault, I just don't like them. Chocolate peanut butter was decent, and strawberry is great. They have 2 flavors at Walmart that aren't on here, which are cinnamon swirl and banana crème. Cinnamon swirl gets a 8/10 and banana crème is a 9/10.

nhogrefe74's Rating
Strawberry

It's great for recovery and gains. I stopped using it for a week or two and my body was aching more during that period and I wasn't able to do as much reps at heavy weights after until I got back on it for about a week. Definitely recommend for everyone looking to get stronger

Mkendrick84's Rating
Chocolate

Honestly I am new to this bodybuilding thing. I have never used supplements. When I was getting ready for the army i starved myself ate nothing but protein and had horrible stomach cramps. This time around i came to bodybuilding.com and did some research. I discovered amino and supplements. I have learned a lot. Since i started working out and using this product I have put on some muscle. I have only being using it about 2 weeks. i like my results so far.

Draganov1996's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

April 16,2016: Just started using this protein and wanted to say that the flavoring is weak but for the amount of nutrients in it, I will deal with it. Updated review will come soon to talk about results of using protein.

Tastes terrible if you just mix with water. I put one scoop, a banana, and some milk in the blender for a pre workout smoothie, helps the flavor a lot. With that being said, it does its job and it's cheap.

sykofluff757's Rating

sykofluff757 did not leave a written review for this product.

ScottyHLR's Rating
Chocolate

Flavor is about what I expect from a cheap whey you can get at Walmart. I got decent results in the 5 weeks I used it before finally just budgeting for better whey.

I bought this while I still had Muscle Milk left. The Muscle Milk made me sh*t way too much. For the money Body Fortress is definitely worth it. I gained 2 pounds in one week. This is the second kind of protein that I've tried and it tastes better then the GNC brand that I now have but notnas good as the Muscle Milk. I will definitely buy again. The reason why I bought the GNC brand instead of the Body Fortress this time is because I wanted a true mass gainer. But thus product definitely gave me results and is worth the money.

ALaBatalla's Rating

I buy this at walmart because its cheap, about $17.44 per tub. I have tried the vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and chocolate peanut butter. The choc pb is the best and the vanilla is the worst. They used to have 20 g of protein per scoop but then they made their scoops bigger so I used two scoops like normal and didnt notice that my cup was almost full. I was using the strawberry and downed two scoops with about 2 ounces of milk. Now i can't even smell it or I'll gag. flavors in order from best to worse chocolate pb>chocolate>strawberry>vanilla

Sycoholic's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Ok, so if you've watched anything bodybuilding related on YouTube you've probably heard about the amino spiking lawsuit. Bodyfortress assured me their labeling meets FDA guidelines when I contacted them recently. I've also heard there was a change in either product or labeling, but either way, I really like this protein. I do like the taste. Sure, it's not Syntha-6, but for the price you can't complain. Cookies and Cream and Peanut Butter Chocolate are my favorites. I'm actually sitting here staring at a jug of Banana Creme. I've never seen this one before and had to try it. Even if it's spiked, the estimates were similar to other products in total protein, then you add in the extra amino's, taurine, creatine, and glutamine..... you then have an excellent post workout protein. I've not heard anybody complain about not getting gains on this. I actually seem less sore than when taking other brands of protein. I mix it with water and it's just fine, but milk of course is always better.... as with any protein. I've never smelled anything 'off' about these, as I enjoy the scents. They smell like they should. Hey, if you're strapped for cash, this fits the bill. Tell all the haters to shut up or buy you your protein then.

cobo3's Rating
Strawberry

cobo3 did not leave a written review for this product.

zakcox's Rating
Vanilla

I love this Whey Powder. I blend it with chocolate milk and it is delicious. Great recovery blend for post workout.

ruthless4me's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I got this at wally world as I was needing some whey and I like to get a good bargain. All in all, it's ok as it mixes well and it contains BCAA's so you are getting all you need for good recovery. However, the after taste is what makes it only a "good" product instead of an excellent one. The after taste stays in my mouth for well after I have finished the shake and into the night. I read one other review that said it had a "chemical" after taste but, I would not say it's "chemical", However, I'm not 100% sure exactly what it is. Whatever it is, I don't like it. Once my supply is gone, I will NOT be buying this again.

texasfighter's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Body Fortress is a good penny saver and it's at wal-mart so it'll save you an extra trip to overpriced GNC. I like to buy the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor to change my pace wen I get tired of my usual brand and flavor or when I'm broke. Although the brand I use normally is a great priced protein powder, Add some Peanut Butter and it tastes amazing.