Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine High Performance Reviews

7.8
Good

HawkeyeFan08's Rating

Helps with great for my recovery time after i work out. Taste isn't the best but cant beat the price.

eekLV's Rating

taste is not "great", but okay. good pumps. bought this one mostly out of convenience. UPDATE (03/01/14): It has FD & C Blue No. 01 (has the capacity for inducing allergic reactions in individuals with pre-existing moderate asthma. - no thanks I got asthma. Some reactions to Blue 1 include eczema, hives, puffy eyelids, dry skin, sneezing, recurring ear infections, congestion and wheezing. Severe reactions include anaphylaxis.) It has Red 40 (This food dye is a known carcinogen) ...also artificial flavor. [I'm cycled off creatine as of now and not planning to go back on it, but if I do..... I will not use this stuff again]

TnRob's Rating

I was looking to try Creatine for post recovery, not for loading, when I decided to try Body Fortress SACHP. My recovery has greatly increased and that allows me to hit the gym as hard as possible. I get good pumps with this, no muscle fatigue during or after training, an increase in my reps and a slight increase in strength. No negative side effects like bloating or water retention with adequate fluid intake. This creatine is loaded with a pretty solid blend of BCAAs, a good shot of NOS, and is a blend of monohydrate, ethyl ester and ester phosphate. The fruit punch flavor is pretty awesome by itself but sometimes mix this right into my whey protein shake, which mixes extremely easy. I'm rating this overall a 9 of 10 and rating the flavor a 9 of 10. Also would recommend this to anyone without a lot of cash.

joncortez1986's Rating

this was my very first creatine product and i always fall back on it when i cannot afford the "fancy" creatine brands or blends. i highly recommend this product.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating

Old guy at the gym gave me this 3 days ago tried it today the stuff taste like Hawaiian Punch, best way i could describe this product is like c4 with slightly less explosive ness if that means anything other than that made my veins pop out got alot of good pumps even though i trained shoulders, I would not recommend taking 2 scoops tho just 1 scoop before training or 1 after.

bonon012 did not leave a written review for this product.

AtomAnt70's Rating

AtomAnt70 did not leave a written review for this product.

weltermike's Rating

Found this in a grocery store and knew from taking Body Fortress' protein that the company make a good product for a good price. I was looking into trying Creatine for post recovery only and not loading. I've been taking this for about 3 months now and plan on to continue to use it. My recovery has increased greatly, allowing me to hit the gym just as hard as the day prior. As I said earlier, I do not load with this product, so I have not seen any "bloating" or false size gains of any muscle groups. Also, the creatine used is creatine-monohydrate, which your muscles and ATP/CP pathway respond best to. I mix this directly with my chocolate protein shake, giving the drink an almost chocolate-strawberry taste, eventhough it's fruit punch. Again, it's great on the body and the wallet.

jpfresh94 did not leave a written review for this product.

Crossfitluv's Rating

Crossfitluv did not leave a written review for this product.

fightingiron's Rating

fightingiron did not leave a written review for this product.

marineinmaking's Rating

marineinmaking did not leave a written review for this product.

aguzzi17's Rating

This was the first creatine product I've tried, and to be honest it was just awful. The powder will not mix with water. I've spent 10 minutes shaking it and all the powder still just collects at the bottom and floats around in the water. And to go along with it, the taste is horrible. Tastes nothing like "fruit punch". I don't expect it to be like drinking juice, but yikes. I forced myself to drink this stuff for a little while, and it felt like it helped a bit, but after a while I just couldn't get myself to drink it any more.

dragusa's Rating

I am a first time user of creatine and I noticed that with this product I was able to push up more reps and felt I had more energy when I worked out

bennett250's Rating

This product is the only one I have tried, It seems to work. will have to review again at a later time

Fitness2max's Rating

Fitness2max did not leave a written review for this product.

CDSBOY's Rating

CDSBOY did not leave a written review for this product.

jermaine2013's Rating

This is a great buy been using it for 2 weeks and have used it in the past on numerous occasions. The effect is average but it get the job done. If you are looking for something to make you feel insane or off the wall try "Hemo Rage Super Concentrate" will never touch this stuff again it always caused me to overtrain and ultimately injuring myself. It is not for everyone. What's real nice about Body Fortress Creatine is the sweetner is Stevia and recent studies shows that this sweetner in fact lower insuln resopnse versus raising it like sugar.

SupaGoku's Rating

SupaGoku did not leave a written review for this product.

Mjthomeczek's Rating

Mjthomeczek did not leave a written review for this product.