BlenderBottle Classic Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

Matthewlane16's Rating

I own 4 of these and have no problems with any of them.

CoffeeStack's Rating

Holds liquids without leaking, mixes whey protein better than not using a blender ball and relatively easy to clean. Can't say anything bad about it.

Grounderz's Rating

works like a blender bottle, no leaks.

boribebo's Rating

boribebo did not leave a written review for this product.

tread1982's Rating

Can't imagine what I could want more in a bottle for blending than I get in the BlenderBottle.

mainmarooner's Rating

The 20oz bottle is big enough for my needs,, Certainly blends for me,, there were no clumps and it wasn't gritty like it would've been if I had just stirred with a spoon. And full color option makes your bottle not look bland! I might buy a 28oz in the future.

vncmon's Rating

I've had mine for 3 years and decided to buy a new one for the color. They all work great and everything mixes well. I threw away the blender ball since I hated washing it and everything still mixes great without it. Overall a great product!

rwolfe2's Rating

rwolfe2 did not leave a written review for this product.

MichiganSRT8's Rating

I make order after order of these as I find friends snagging them up as they are such good bottles. They survive the dish washer great, and seal awesome with no leaks in any of my long time bottles. I have dropped them from out second story workout room on accident to a concrete floor and that one survived the fall amazingly landing on its top as well. Quality made, long lasting, good price point (especially with deals here at BB.com), I don't know what more you can ask for.

JayDawg420's Rating

Does what it is suposed to do! Best price/quality bottle on the market in my opinion!

Aaq16's Rating

Aaq16 did not leave a written review for this product.

LexiHexi's Rating

It's cheap and it gets the job done really well. I've used more expensive shakers that don't do half as good a job. Seals tight, mixes perfectly, and is easy to drink out of. Highly recommend!

Bonniefox's Rating

I have tried many shakers and this is by far the best that I have used!!

samrose595's Rating

Awesome! Seals tightly and doesn't spill at all!

xrate's Rating

xrate did not leave a written review for this product.

ImAllMonkey's Rating

I had other bottles before and they leaked when I shook them, but this one is great. Good size and easy to clean.

TTThreat's Rating

TTThreat did not leave a written review for this product.

mschro's Rating

I have 3 GNC blender bottles that leak terribly when you shake them. I decided to order some of the original Blender Bottles off of Bodybuilding.com, They work great. No leaking. I would recommend these to anyone as the go-to shaker bottle. 10/10 for me

papiniu's Rating

LOVE this bottle! It's the perfect size for me and it doesn't have any funky smells. The only small issue I have is that powder tends to get stuck in the bottom of the bottle. I solved this by putting a small layer of liquid first, then add powder, then add more liquid. That totally solves the problem.

nemo3219's Rating

I love my blender bottle it blends everything perfectly and it's really easy to clean.