BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

franticshrimp's Rating

These bottles are an excellent pickup. They look good and they work to perfection. The ball whisks protein powder into a smooth consistent drink and I've never had a leak. To top it off, the price is right.

Alokaili's Rating

Best bottle I have used

emalisa's Rating

I purchased the smaller sized bottle, and it's perfect for me because I only drink a serving after going to the gym. The purple and clear combo is also very, very cute! Looks just as great in person as it does in the image. Overall good quality, really cute and does what it's supposed to properly!!

hifibrucep's Rating

I have purchased several of these bottles elsewhere but Bodybuilding has the best price on them. These bottles are great to mix my protein powder. Bodybuilding,com rules.

ryan56507's Rating

I love this size, I never filled the tall one and it would tip over and just takes up more space than it needed to, this size is perfect for anything and I don't mind carrying it around at the gym and setting it down. It seals well and can take a hit without popping open.

juancaperea's Rating

juancaperea did not leave a written review for this product.

AlphaBombera's Rating

You can't go wrong with a simple shaker bottle. This brand of shaker cup has always done me right. it is easy to clean and there isn't much hassle with it. Extremely sturdy and never had issues with leaks. It is simple and to the point and a great price. I am not big on the fancy expenisive shaker cups. I have tried a few and I don't care if there is extra storage on the bottom, I end up going back to these cups - no fuss. I love these

crenshap's Rating

Classic Blender Bottle, what else is there to say. Great shaker that never leaks, and is always reliable.

1fastss's Rating

I have three of these and they are great. Top snaps in place tightly so no shaking and it flying everywhere when the top comes unsnapped. Great product and a great price.

nlong1029's Rating

Works great! A word to the wise though. When blending your protein, shake until the drink is ready. Stopping before its done leads to clumps and its pretty gross lol.

ryallen80's Rating

ryallen80 did not leave a written review for this product.

lifting11's Rating

Don't know what I'd do without my Blender Bottle! Easy to clean and is practically glued to my side at all times.

Jeremy1048's Rating

Jeremy1048 did not leave a written review for this product.

isaaca2's Rating

Blends my protein powder so well and it's very easy to clean. The smaller bottle is perfect for 8oz of protein shake. The top closes very tight and doesn't spill or leak.

joecass41's Rating

i have like 6 of these cups, and ive had them for a little over a year probably, and recently one by one the lids to each one of them began splitting in a circle around the edge. i think this is due to repetitive dishwasher trips so id advise people to wash the lids by hand because now i have no tops. But i guess over a year isnt a bad run for a $6 item haha

GMchalik's Rating

GMchalik did not leave a written review for this product.

The best I ever had. Nice colors, nice design and easy to wash. Mixes powders very well.

teamfymita's Rating

Great product. Works great for blending protein powders, pre workouts etc.

Eberger894's Rating

Best thing to happen to protein powder and water IMHO