BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

ryallen80's Rating

ryallen80 did not leave a written review for this product.

lifting11's Rating

Don't know what I'd do without my Blender Bottle! Easy to clean and is practically glued to my side at all times.

Jeremy1048's Rating

Jeremy1048 did not leave a written review for this product.

isaaca2's Rating

Blends my protein powder so well and it's very easy to clean. The smaller bottle is perfect for 8oz of protein shake. The top closes very tight and doesn't spill or leak.

joecass41's Rating

i have like 6 of these cups, and ive had them for a little over a year probably, and recently one by one the lids to each one of them began splitting in a circle around the edge. i think this is due to repetitive dishwasher trips so id advise people to wash the lids by hand because now i have no tops. But i guess over a year isnt a bad run for a $6 item haha

GMchalik's Rating

GMchalik did not leave a written review for this product.

The best I ever had. Nice colors, nice design and easy to wash. Mixes powders very well.

teamfymita's Rating

Great product. Works great for blending protein powders, pre workouts etc.

Eberger894's Rating

Best thing to happen to protein powder and water IMHO

avneet1987's Rating

This blender bottle is amazing.. It can mix blend proteins .. It can mix egg proteins .. Even casein in milk which is tough to mix has no problem.. Highly recommended ..

MLe132's Rating

Got the 20 oz shakers and love it! It's the perfect size to be mobile with me and mixes everything perfectly. I will be stocking my cabinets with more!

DirtyViking84's Rating

Overall, I like it. This shaker works very well. The Casein protein powder that I use tends to clump-up when mixing. It still takes a long time to get the clumps to break apart with this shaker, but it eventually does it. It seems to work best if I fill the bottle about half-way, then mix everything together. Sturdy construction. I've dropped it a couple times with no problems. The lid is a little hard to close. Easy to clean in a dishwasher, but I think the lid should be washed by hand because of it's odd shape.

rajr8 did not leave a written review for this product.

west713's Rating

In my opinion the best shaker cup

antiaguila's Rating

I read a lot of the reviews and everybody had a high rating for this product. Sorry to say but I wasn't as impressed with the blender bottle as everyone else. The bottle itself was great it fit good in my hand for when I was mixing my supplements and the cap once it snapped was very secure. The problem I had was the spring ball in my opinion was to light. I had to use a blender after shaking the bottle for five minutes. It could be that the liquid I am forced to use could be part of the problem. So that's my experience with the bottle blender, sorry you asked.

closrks's Rating

These are just awesome. Great quality. Once snapped on you can shake them and not be worried about the leaking everywhere. I just use them as normal cups for water most of the time too

Shad0wbreaker's Rating

Cheap and working well. What else can I say?

barretolucas's Rating

barretolucas did not leave a written review for this product.