BlenderBottle Classic Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

saadsuxx's Rating

saadsuxx did not leave a written review for this product.

Firefly171717's Rating

Great Bottle. Love the colors. Doesn't leak and mixes well. I have lots of these. Couldn't beat the deal either! Thanks bodybuilding.com!

zman739's Rating

These shakers are my favorite, love the different colors and I have so many haha! They do not leak and are so useful!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

I love the BlenderBottle! They don't leak like most shaker bottles and that is important to me. It is annoying when they leak. It mixes great too

ashleyhorner's Rating

Ok I probably have way too many of these! But I love my blender bottles.

tommaguire236's Rating

Simple, easy to use. Super easy to clean. Mixes all my shakes perfectly.

Msaari23's Rating

Blender bottles are great, and the whisk ball mixes supplements great

davidthompsonjr's Rating

Awesome. Couldn't be happier with the product.

Tramboo's Rating

20oz Blender bottles are the best specially in full coloured.

• mkks
mkks's Rating

Does the job! Never have any problems with clumping. I have the smaller size and my husband has the larger size and we have no complaints!!

tabitha2686's Rating

Can't go wrong with this shaker!

DEZn00ts's Rating

This bottle is one of the best way to blend everything in the cup and GO! I don't know about any other manufacturers cups, but this is bad ***.

• Jed08
Jed08's Rating

Mixes my whey protein with ease. Rating 9-10. I ordered (3) bottles -- 1 full color black and 2 clear/black -- thinking all bottles came with the handy hook/ring for carrying, as was shown in the photos. Unfortunately, only the full color black had this ring. The other two had a different type of cover with no ring. Rating 7.

wbroshous's Rating

First experience with bodybuilding.com and it was fabulous! I got 3 bottles for the price of 2 and could'nt be happier. The order arrived just 2 days after ordering and the was also great samples included. I have already made another purchase, such a great site and community.

dstock03's Rating

The only reason I didn't give this a 10 is because I wish it mixed up my supplements a little better but eventually it works so I've had little to complain about.

usruslan21's Rating

usruslan21 did not leave a written review for this product.

MorganMuscle's Rating

the extra size it great for those who drink a lot of water/aminos during your training sessions. The hook on the top was a nice addition. All around simple yet effective.

ajohnson8985's Rating

Decent size... But, it appears that the measurements are wrong. Tried two different bottles, against multiple measuring cups, and got the same results. Also, ordered the 32 ounce bottle, received the 28 ounce with a 32 ounce sticker.

aubreylaura's Rating

aubreylaura did not leave a written review for this product.

BootheelFitness's Rating

I love my blender bottle. I bought it Walmart. Not expensive at all! I have had several shaker bottles given to me by different companies. Those shakers are only good for my water preworkout, bcaa, ect. flavors to be mixed. The protein goes into my blender bottles only! If I catch anyone touching my blender bottles they face the wrath of Brittany "The Sledgehammer" Luppy. I never have gotten 1 clump of protein ever in my shake! I have even forgotten about the protein in my shaker in the fridge before.... Don't judge I am a busy mom lol. I will testify that they will not hold a scent! Everyone who drinks protein knows what the smell of protein is like. It sometimes could peel paint off walls! These cups, made however they are made, WILL NOT HOLD THAT SCENT! They need to love me so much to send me a few more, wishful thinking!