BlenderBottle Classic Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

ashleyhorner's Rating

These are so great for shakes on the go or just a good water bottle! My boys love to use them too!

ilyasfuad's Rating

I have a few shaker cups but this classic always seems to work best. Just has a very reliable seal

mrsJNO's Rating

Edit: I love the new 32oz size and bought 3 of them to use as daily water bottles! Instead of carrying around a gallon jug, I bring my 32oz. Blender Bottle everywhere I go! Best part is that I don't have to worry about it leaking and it fits perfectly in my car's cup holder Win win!! Blender Bottles are the ONLY shaker bottles that I buy. They have the prefect sizes - 20oz to mix my pre-workouts and the 28oz to mix my BCAA's and protein shakes. They are durable and most importantly - they do not leak (unless you forget to close the's happened to me before!). Also, has the best prices for Blender Bottles hands down!

chrisshevock's Rating

Great look, I love the new colors. The tops crack all the time.

hickory12's Rating

Best shake bottle I've ever used. It was quick and thoroughly mixed. I'm thrilled with it.

gszynal's Rating

The bottle is OK, but half the height of the photo of it in the online store. The photo should be replaced with one that is of the actual product being shipped. But it's a good bottle anyway, just too small.

blasterx1984's Rating

blasterx1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ayoubroukbi's Rating

Ayoubroukbi did not leave a written review for this product.

Samien's Rating

The name says it "Classic". Tried and true, works every time. I have a one (my fiance stole the other two) and we love em. Blends, easy clean up and so far no smell. Recommend for anyone looking for a solid shaker.

LarkinSky's Rating

LarkinSky did not leave a written review for this product.

CarlyJacobs's Rating

CarlyJacobs did not leave a written review for this product.

SuPErBe's Rating

This is a great basic water bottle!

santogianni's Rating

I bought this for my son when he makes his protein shakes and he likes it better than a regular shaker bottle. He says it mixes well and there are no lumps or gritty texture when he uses it.

Dforte1's Rating

Dforte1 did not leave a written review for this product.

JerrettOQ's Rating

Love these bottles! They help blend even my thickest protein shakes. From Muscle Milk to Corwhey, this thing did the trick! However, I recommend making sure the water is put in first over the shaker ball then putting the powder on top as doing it the other way around makes it clumpy. Don't leave protein sitting in it after you're done drinking it because it will make the bottle smell absolutely terrible.

Harryr88's Rating

Solid build.No leaks.Does the job.Shakes taste better now.Perfect

shollister05's Rating

I love these bottles! They're the only thing I use!

SebastianFaust's Rating

SebastianFaust did not leave a written review for this product.

GigiOku31's Rating

Works great for me, I usually mix my aminos in this and use it pre and during workouts. Get's the job done! No leakages or anything which I can appreciate.

CLACK13's Rating

I like it very tough keeps my drinks cold