BlenderBottle Classic Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

LarkinSky's Rating

LarkinSky did not leave a written review for this product.

CarlyJacobs's Rating

CarlyJacobs did not leave a written review for this product.

SuPErBe's Rating

This is a great basic water bottle!

santogianni's Rating

I bought this for my son when he makes his protein shakes and he likes it better than a regular shaker bottle. He says it mixes well and there are no lumps or gritty texture when he uses it.

Dforte1's Rating

Dforte1 did not leave a written review for this product.

ilyasfuad's Rating

Reliable. I leave one at work, one in my gym back and have a couple at home

JerrettOQ's Rating

Love these bottles! They help blend even my thickest protein shakes. From Muscle Milk to Corwhey, this thing did the trick! However, I recommend making sure the water is put in first over the shaker ball then putting the powder on top as doing it the other way around makes it clumpy. Don't leave protein sitting in it after you're done drinking it because it will make the bottle smell absolutely terrible.

Harryr88's Rating

Solid build.No leaks.Does the job.Shakes taste better now.Perfect

shollister05's Rating

I love these bottles! They're the only thing I use!

SebastianFaust's Rating

SebastianFaust did not leave a written review for this product.

GigiOku31's Rating

Works great for me, I usually mix my aminos in this and use it pre and during workouts. Get's the job done! No leakages or anything which I can appreciate.

CLACK13's Rating

I like it very tough keeps my drinks cold

zen2711's Rating

Perfect for my amino energy drink and shakes. I love the carry loop and the colors

spacejim67's Rating

Can never have to many! More colors needed. LOL

prleal's Rating

A must have for anyone. Well made shaker bottle. Thick wall construction of the bottle and the lid. Worry-proof sealing prevent leaks at the mouth and at the lid. Wider mouth for drinking and pouring. Convenient hoop for attaching a clip to hang from gym bag or on a finger while carrying a hand full of items.

SigmaTom's Rating

Never fails.

Jennybenny81's Rating

I really like these blender bottles. I use them to blend my protein powders n aminos. Their da perfect size as well.

alejolondono's Rating

cheap and does what is supposed, bought the 20oz size and its perfect.

saadsuxx's Rating

saadsuxx did not leave a written review for this product.