Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

motivatedsoul's Rating

The best shaker I have used so far! Mixes super fast and very well. Buy it, you will love it!

Ambition18's Rating

Absolutely the best. Have had mine for 4 months now and i use it every single day to drink water, Mix protein, pre workout, intra workout, and nighttime powders. I have dropped it on treadmills, wood floors, concrete, etc. Still can throw it in my gym bag filled to the top and not one leak. I pop the cap on it at least 50 times a day and it still clicks and stays closed during the hardest shaking(BodyFortress whey). The best!

nickswright's Rating

My first shaker is a Blender Bottle, and I have tried several others on the market, only to come back to this brand. It is simple, sturdy and works well. Overall, it's a great product!

Phostose's Rating

This blender bottle is really well made and doesn't leak. It is easy to clean and doesn't stain from colours. The wide mouth is a lot more helpful than I though it would be, no more overcast of protein powder on my counter!

nenalindapr's Rating

This shaker is definitely sturdy, made with a thick casing. The overall design is great. The portion size exceptional and the spout is pretty heavy-duty, meaning it's not going to pry open while shaking. It also stays put when open, so you can gulp down your drink without it hitting you or flopping awkwardly. The ball shaker style is perfect, creating minimal froth & mixes my chia seeds in well. The seal is excellent during shaking although I haven't tried taking it somewhere already filled / tilted on its side. The colors are a great after-thought because although not necessary for its primary function, it's cool to have the choices. Clean-up is super easy, with the bottle opening being more than large enough for both a man or woman.

Kriley09's Rating

Perfect! Great size, the ball mixes my protein really well, easy to use, and easy to clean. My favorite blender bottle!

1tattedmatt's Rating

Works great!

BigJohn6395's Rating

This product is very useful and makes life alot easier especially when your in a hurry

egorbahn's Rating

Excellent product. I always worry about the seal when it comes to bottles like these and they are great! I've never spilled a drop!

Bowmanater's Rating

Bowmanater did not leave a written review for this product.

Good but make sure to close it right.

emboslice94's Rating

Have two of them, one 20oz and one 28oz, both are great, no complaints. WIll buy more in the future :).

hstach15's Rating

Super easy to use!!! But more importantly easy to CLEAN!!!! I highly recommend this shaker bottle.

djg5621999's Rating

Does the job perfectly

ebbenny's Rating

I go nowhere without my bottle. Love these things!

aubreymaturin's Rating

Mixes my protein powder very smoothly and so far, absolutely no leakage. Fantastic.

SlashLash's Rating

SlashLash did not leave a written review for this product.

bphillips93's Rating

Does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is very durable and there are no leaks. I've never had a problem with the protein powder clumping and it mixes it very well. I just ordered my second one yesterday! I love that there are many colors to choose from.

Lovesurplus's Rating

Holds up to daily wear and tear & adorable colors available.

Schenn_Matthews's Rating

Clearly the perfect bottle! Great looks but most importantly high quality with no leaks!