BlenderBottle Classic Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

spacejim67's Rating

Can never have to many! More colors needed. LOL

prleal's Rating

A must have for anyone. Well made shaker bottle. Thick wall construction of the bottle and the lid. Worry-proof sealing prevent leaks at the mouth and at the lid. Wider mouth for drinking and pouring. Convenient hoop for attaching a clip to hang from gym bag or on a finger while carrying a hand full of items.

SigmaTom's Rating

Never fails.

Jennybenny81's Rating

I really like these blender bottles. I use them to blend my protein powders n aminos. Their da perfect size as well.

alejolondono's Rating

cheap and does what is supposed, bought the 20oz size and its perfect.

saadsuxx's Rating

saadsuxx did not leave a written review for this product.

Firefly171717's Rating

Great Bottle. Love the colors. Doesn't leak and mixes well. I have lots of these. Couldn't beat the deal either! Thanks bodybuilding.com!

zman739's Rating

These shakers are my favorite, love the different colors and I have so many haha! They do not leak and are so useful!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

I love the BlenderBottle! They don't leak like most shaker bottles and that is important to me. It is annoying when they leak. It mixes great too

ashleyhorner's Rating

Ok I probably have way too many of these! But I love my blender bottles.

tommaguire236's Rating

Simple, easy to use. Super easy to clean. Mixes all my shakes perfectly.

Msaari23's Rating

Blender bottles are great, and the whisk ball mixes supplements great

davidthompsonjr's Rating

Awesome. Couldn't be happier with the product.

Tramboo's Rating

20oz Blender bottles are the best specially in full coloured.

• mkks
mkks's Rating

Does the job! Never have any problems with clumping. I have the smaller size and my husband has the larger size and we have no complaints!!

tabitha2686's Rating

Can't go wrong with this shaker!

DEZn00ts's Rating

This bottle is one of the best way to blend everything in the cup and GO! I don't know about any other manufacturers cups, but this is bad ***.

• Jed08
Jed08's Rating

Mixes my whey protein with ease. Rating 9-10. I ordered (3) bottles -- 1 full color black and 2 clear/black -- thinking all bottles came with the handy hook/ring for carrying, as was shown in the photos. Unfortunately, only the full color black had this ring. The other two had a different type of cover with no ring. Rating 7.

wbroshous's Rating

First experience with bodybuilding.com and it was fabulous! I got 3 bottles for the price of 2 and could'nt be happier. The order arrived just 2 days after ordering and the was also great samples included. I have already made another purchase, such a great site and community.