BlenderBottle Classic Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

JoshGraz's Rating

Cool product! Works pretty much flawlessly when mixing my protein/ pre. I used to use my Nalgene for mixing; and it did a decent job, but the mouth is too small for some of my scoops and I end up spill a little. The blenderbottle is nice because the mouth is big enough for any size scoop and it blends it perfectly.

Jaquelyn Kay's Rating

I have 8 (I know a lot--LOL) But I love them and they have all lasted forever!

stefanson1982's Rating

Love this BlenderBottle, works great

melaniemellymel's Rating

Anyone who workouts knows how useful shaker cups and blender bottles are... almost have as many of these at home as I do mugs and cups :D

Dannymendezz's Rating

Dannymendezz did not leave a written review for this product.

IamFakeJesus's Rating

Great deal of buy 2 get 1 free. Like the smaller 20oz. Mixes my supplements great everytime. Easy to clean.

AlphaVon's Rating

AlphaVon did not leave a written review for this product.

ashleyhorner's Rating

These are so great for shakes on the go or just a good water bottle! My boys love to use them too!

ilyasfuad's Rating

I have a few shaker cups but this classic always seems to work best. Just has a very reliable seal

mrsJNO's Rating

Edit: I love the new 32oz size and bought 3 of them to use as daily water bottles! Instead of carrying around a gallon jug, I bring my 32oz. Blender Bottle everywhere I go! Best part is that I don't have to worry about it leaking and it fits perfectly in my car's cup holder Win win!! Blender Bottles are the ONLY shaker bottles that I buy. They have the prefect sizes - 20oz to mix my pre-workouts and the 28oz to mix my BCAA's and protein shakes. They are durable and most importantly - they do not leak (unless you forget to close the flap...it's happened to me before!). Also, Bodybuilding.com has the best prices for Blender Bottles hands down!

chrisshevock's Rating

Great look, I love the new colors. The tops crack all the time.

hickory12's Rating

Best shake bottle I've ever used. It was quick and thoroughly mixed. I'm thrilled with it.

gszynal's Rating

The bottle is OK, but half the height of the photo of it in the online store. The photo should be replaced with one that is of the actual product being shipped. But it's a good bottle anyway, just too small.

blasterx1984's Rating

blasterx1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ayoubroukbi's Rating

Ayoubroukbi did not leave a written review for this product.

Samien's Rating

The name says it "Classic". Tried and true, works every time. I have a one (my fiance stole the other two) and we love em. Blends, easy clean up and so far no smell. Recommend for anyone looking for a solid shaker.

LarkinSky's Rating

LarkinSky did not leave a written review for this product.

CarlyJacobs's Rating

CarlyJacobs did not leave a written review for this product.

SuPErBe's Rating

This is a great basic water bottle!

santogianni's Rating

I bought this for my son when he makes his protein shakes and he likes it better than a regular shaker bottle. He says it mixes well and there are no lumps or gritty texture when he uses it.