BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle Reviews

Patented BlenderBall Technology for a Smooth Consistency

Eberger894's Rating

Best thing to happen to protein powder and water IMHO

avneet1987's Rating

This blender bottle is amazing.. It can mix blend proteins .. It can mix egg proteins .. Even casein in milk which is tough to mix has no problem.. Highly recommended ..

MLe132's Rating

Got the 20 oz shakers and love it! It's the perfect size to be mobile with me and mixes everything perfectly. I will be stocking my cabinets with more!

DirtyViking84's Rating

Overall, I like it. This shaker works very well. The Casein protein powder that I use tends to clump-up when mixing. It still takes a long time to get the clumps to break apart with this shaker, but it eventually does it. It seems to work best if I fill the bottle about half-way, then mix everything together. Sturdy construction. I've dropped it a couple times with no problems. The lid is a little hard to close. Easy to clean in a dishwasher, but I think the lid should be washed by hand because of it's odd shape.

rajr8 did not leave a written review for this product.

west713's Rating

In my opinion the best shaker cup

antiaguila's Rating

I read a lot of the reviews and everybody had a high rating for this product. Sorry to say but I wasn't as impressed with the blender bottle as everyone else. The bottle itself was great it fit good in my hand for when I was mixing my supplements and the cap once it snapped was very secure. The problem I had was the spring ball in my opinion was to light. I had to use a blender after shaking the bottle for five minutes. It could be that the liquid I am forced to use could be part of the problem. So that's my experience with the bottle blender, sorry you asked.

closrks's Rating

These are just awesome. Great quality. Once snapped on you can shake them and not be worried about the leaking everywhere. I just use them as normal cups for water most of the time too

Shad0wbreaker's Rating

Cheap and working well. What else can I say?

barretolucas's Rating

barretolucas did not leave a written review for this product.

docsmann's Rating

From mixing protein shakes to scrambling eggs to just drinking water on a daily basis; I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

ClareFaber22's Rating

ClareFaber22 did not leave a written review for this product.

MaryP05's Rating

Awesome bottle, love it!!

FrankZA's Rating

FrankZA did not leave a written review for this product.

bobbthompson's Rating

Great product!

eheizyk's Rating

Great mixer, doesn't leave chunks and never leaks. Very happy with the quality

CoachJLaw's Rating

Loved getting this product in the mail. Other blender bottles cannot compare to this product.

DLindsay08's Rating

DLindsay08 did not leave a written review for this product.