BioNutritional Power Crunch Bars Reviews

High Protein Energy Snack Engineered For The Human Race!

Good

griffair's Rating

French Vanilla Love these! I keep them in the fridge at work and these are my go to for protein bars! I find them to be very filling very good for a pre gym snack.

SanDiegoCA's Rating

Yo I get this at the store I think it is delicious. I am gaining weight though maybe I eat too many?

GMCHALE520's Rating

best I have tried so far.

Ajbinbrazil's Rating

This protein bar has helped me stay on track during my diet. The taste is great (especially the vanilla creme) and the macros always fit into my day. I also favor this bar because it isn't filled with tons of artificial ingredients, such as many other bars do; especially the sugar alcohols. Great snack for those looking for something different than your average protein bar!

Salherrera05's Rating

This is one of my favorite protein bars! Great texture and flavor!! I would recommend this to anyone who loves a great snack after your workout.

wesley1949's Rating

wesley1949 did not leave a written review for this product.

tarnow14's Rating

tarnow14 did not leave a written review for this product.

stavth's Rating

stavth did not leave a written review for this product.

bigtaurus100's Rating

Excellent protein bar, I take it like snack, tastes just like wafer, not sugary and chewy like most of other bars

nekorower's Rating

Top 5 protein bar! I was shocked to see it was wafer,like a Kit Kat but happy. Taste is pretty d@mn good ,consistency is great. I love that it's 15g protein, minimum sugar, a little lower on calories than a lot of other bars. Only fault is the wafer get a little Styrofoam tasting if I try to eat the whole thing at once. Easy fix because I usually only eat 1/4 or half of a bar at a time anyways

Adriftdreamer's Rating

I give it a 3 because the taste was acceptable. I didnt expect much better anyway but the reason im giving it a low low rating is because with that many calories, I am replacing a mid morning meal with a bar. Thank GOD i did this on a day off because i was hungry 30 minutes later. Completely Starving. and that never happens to me. Unfortunately i have a WHOLE OTHER BAR that i was going to use for tomorrow but now I think im just going to throw it in the cupboard to wait for me to use it after my competition because with my diet, there is no way i can afford to be hungry 30 minutes after i have a meal. -.-

Danigurl117's Rating

Danigurl117 did not leave a written review for this product.

dani85's Rating

Ick. Yes, there is a chocolate mint flavour to it but the sweetener is terrible. Left a gross chemical taste in my mouth that would not die.

Nautidog's Rating

The taste is good. Best tasting protein bar ever. Not a lot of protein.

Qotu79's Rating

My fave is the French Vanilla Creme. These are good for after workouts because of their simple sugar content.

BarefitContessa's Rating

BarefitContessa did not leave a written review for this product.

• Lesa8
Lesa8's Rating

Chocolate Brownie Wonder - Yes, I too wonder what happened. Ugh! Love the originals! Sweet Vanilla Dream - more like a nightmare! Awful and everything I HATE about protein bars. It's taken me a long time to come back to order the originals which I love.

JoeJeep67's Rating

OMG! I just bit into Heaven! Looking forward to trying other flavors and products.

ddukeunc12's Rating

I LOVE Power Crunch Bars! The texture is perfect when you want a sweet snack. My favorites are chocolate mint and peanut butter fudge. Put them in the freezer and they are amazing! The chocolate mint one frozen tastes like a Thin Mint and the chocolate peanut butter one frozen tastes legit like Reese's Stix. The only thing is that I wish these bars were gluten free! But, they are soooo good! :)

andremoura93's Rating

andremoura93 did not leave a written review for this product.