BioNutritional Power Crunch Bars Reviews

High Protein Energy Snack Engineered For The Human Race!

Good
7.8
Wild Berry Creme
Crisp - Chocolate Brownie Wonder
Chocolate Mint
Cookies & Cream
Crisp - Sweet Vanilla Dream

dh1291's Rating

Most protein bars upset my stomach, but these didn't cause any problems at all--AND they were quite delicious.

nbakken8's Rating

These little guys are pretty delicious. Easy to pack and a have a quick snack during work.

LaurenShiftler's Rating
Crisp - Sweet Vanilla Dream

Ok taste is frekin amazing but 16 grams of fat??/!!?? thats too much. I don't like the macros or type of protein as much as some competitors but its pretty good overall

BMAN5's Rating
Peanut Butter Creme

Best tasting protein bar ive ever had. Can't beat quality ingridents and whey protein. In my opinion these rank right up there with quest bars.

Donutluv's Rating

Donutluv did not leave a written review for this product.

pluopolis's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

I rarely review stuff, but this bar tasted so great I had to review it. I've never had a good tasting protein bar in all honesty, till I found this one. Super light texture. Does have a little bit of a bitterness to it, but pretty much a candy bar replacement.

winkeyface18's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I like that these bars are low sugar. They aren't the best on the market, but most flavors dont have nuts. Being allergic to all nuts, my options are limited. Plus, they taste Soooo good. :)

Hards80's Rating
Cookies & Cream
French Vanilla Creme

Simply the best tasting protein bar I have tried. And possibly more important is the texture, it is light and crispy which is a big departure from the normal protein bar which is heavy and chewy and dense. It doesn't have quite the protein the others do, but it is plenty for a light snack and give your body a few amino acids between meals. Once you taste it you won't be able to go back to regular bars.

seartower's Rating

I liked the taste and how light it felt when I was eating it.

Viselflorido's Rating

Love these they are very light and taste awesome !!

Hmengarelli's Rating
PB Fudge

I wish these had more protein. the taste is great and great for on the go.

sr_over's Rating

sr_over did not leave a written review for this product.

Qotu79's Rating

My fave is the French Vanilla Creme. These are good for after workouts because of their simple sugar content.

ChiMan's Rating
Peanut Butter Creme

ChiMan did not leave a written review for this product.

svgomez1241's Rating

I love these bars. They help me out with cravings cause they remind me of the crunch candy bars. They're relish!!! Must try!!

rabinovichdj's Rating

rabinovichdj did not leave a written review for this product.

mohanna81's Rating

Simply WoW, exactly what I needed, but the taste is another story I can give up Nestle Chocolate bars hehehe. I'll never stop buying this :)

Nandichka's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

They taste really good. Also, because of its hydrolyzed protein, that is the only protein bar that doesn't bother my stomach. Low sugar and glutamine are pros. The cons? It's 205 calories, not 195 as it shows on the site, high fat and almost half of the calories come from fat. I use as supplement when protein and fat are too low, but never as meal replacement.

jrlowe3's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

These bars are too good, too sweet and not very filing. I bought a box at a running expo and proceeded to eat the entire box within two or three days. This set off a sweet carb binge for a week that saw me put on 3 lbs. I usually have pretty good self control but everyone once in a while something will set me off. These sure did. If you've got great self control, by all means, buy some. Otherwise...... All that said, I really would consider them a sweet snack bar and not really a "protein" bar. If you need a sweet fix, these will do if you can stick to just one but if you need a between meal nutritional snack, I'd look for something with more protein and more filling. 2 of these bars are barely as filling as 1 one Quest bar.

andremcosta's Rating

TASTE: This product is out of this word. I tasted like 5-6 other brands before, and compared to Power Crunch they are a joke. I'm not able to give even a 5 to any other bars, after trying these treats. It's even better than some I made at home, taste-wise. It's not chewy, you hardly notice it's a protein bar. OVERALL: It's a not a meal replacement bar and it is so light it's not goin to fullfill your stomach alone. No matter what, you have 14g protein out of 200 kcal, with only 5g sugars. I always needed some treat when losing wait, to stay sane. Its profile, while a little fatty, is perfect for someone who would eat a poor 200kcal dessert anyway.