BioNutritional Power Crunch Bars Reviews

High Protein Energy Snack Engineered For The Human Race!

Good
Cookies & Cream
Crisp - Sweet Vanilla Dream

• Lesa8
Lesa8's Rating

Chocolate Brownie Wonder - Yes, I too wonder what happened. Ugh! Love the originals!

lexchan's Rating
Chocolate Mint

These are very good when taken out of the freezer and they actually hit that hunger spot unlike other protein bars. They are a little flakey and if not eaten cold.

courtneytrisha1's Rating

Flavour was awesome! The Chocolate Mint tasted like thinmint cookies. But I'm just not a huge fan of wafer-type bars. But if you are then definitely try these out!

michaelxp5's Rating
Triple Chocolate

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

alexismsteele's Rating

It tastes amazing! I have such a sweet tooth and these bars defiantly satisfy my sweet cravings. Its similar to a kitkat, but you don't feel the guilt after eating it. Tried the powder too and really liked it.

KittyTreets's Rating

These are by far my favorite protein bar on the market. I was fortunate enough to be given my first bar by Monica Brant at the Arnold Expo. You will love these for a nice treat once in a while to compliment your diet!

Exercise Eric's Rating
PB Fudge

Great tasting and a light snack.

Ajbinbrazil's Rating

This protein bar has helped me stay on track during my diet. The taste is great (especially the vanilla creme) and the macros always fit into my day. I also favor this bar because it isn't filled with tons of artificial ingredients, such as many other bars do; especially the sugar alcohols. Great snack for those looking for something different than your average protein bar!

Jackieludwig's Rating

I love these bars! Not my favorite profile (mostly due to the lower protein serving) but its not bad. Delicious as well!

Jetlblack's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Jetlblack did not leave a written review for this product.

mds622's Rating

I love these bars but I wish they had a bit less fat. They satisfy my sweet cravings but don't fill me up enough to justify the fat level.

stephsduality's Rating

These bars are sooo good, everytime i go to WalMart I have to eat 2 of em while shopping. It taste like no other Protein bars, i recommend it especially if you love chocolate as much as I do, but know you can't have the bad stuff, instead you can substitute with this. YUMMY!!!!

Jack3dJohn's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Jack3dJohn did not leave a written review for this product.

dh1291's Rating

Most protein bars upset my stomach, but these didn't cause any problems at all--AND they were quite delicious.

nbakken8's Rating

These little guys are pretty delicious. Easy to pack and a have a quick snack during work.

LaurenShiftler's Rating
Crisp - Sweet Vanilla Dream

Ok taste is frekin amazing but 16 grams of fat??/!!?? thats too much. I don't like the macros or type of protein as much as some competitors but its pretty good overall

BMAN5's Rating
Peanut Butter Creme

Best tasting protein bar ive ever had. Can't beat quality ingridents and whey protein. In my opinion these rank right up there with quest bars.

Donutluv's Rating

Donutluv did not leave a written review for this product.

pluopolis's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

I rarely review stuff, but this bar tasted so great I had to review it. I've never had a good tasting protein bar in all honesty, till I found this one. Super light texture. Does have a little bit of a bitterness to it, but pretty much a candy bar replacement.

winkeyface18's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I like that these bars are low sugar. They aren't the best on the market, but most flavors dont have nuts. Being allergic to all nuts, my options are limited. Plus, they taste Soooo good. :)