BioNutritional Power Crunch Bars Reviews

High Protein Energy Snack Engineered For The Human Race!

Good
Salted Caramel
Cookies & Cream
Crisp - Sweet Vanilla Dream

colbicat's Rating

These are my absolute favorite, especially on my lower carb days. I'm not a huge fan of quest bar since they are kind of dry, these are like eating chocolate cover waffer cookie. So yummy that it feels like something you should feel guilty for eating

spacejim67's Rating
PB Fudge

For what protein bars have to offer! Usually excelling in CARB overload. These only have 10g, and for my truck days at work its a great pre snack. Will be trying other flavors.

CGT86's Rating

The chocolate flavors are great, Im not a big fan of the ones coated with white chocolate though. To me the PB Fudge tastes like a nutter butter, great for people looking for a low carb or low sugar protein bar without the side effects of sugar alcohol.

ameaker0707's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This bar arrived to me half melted and crushed. The flavor was not good at all. Thanks a lot for this melted, nasty bar. Sigh.

whatevergirl's Rating
Salted Caramel

Great taste, and the perfect protein snack for when you're pressed for time, and don't have access to whole foods, or the ability to make a quick protein shake. Low in sugar, and a really nice texture-light and crispy. My fave is the salted caramel, but I've tried the chocolate, mint and vanilla. Good product.

faithandfit's Rating

This one is my favorite! They taste exactly like the cookie bars I had as a kid. I LOVE to have one slightly melted! They are higher in fat than some bars, but super low carb! Perfect for a snack to tie you over to your next meal.

avmist's Rating

Tried the majority of these flavors. The original crunch one taste awesome; the crisp ones are okay, but have a little less fat. I have a HUGE stash of protein bars, and I like to have one of these on my low carb days and allocate a few fats. I just wish you got a little more protein for the amount of calories you get. Overall, a solid bar though, as they're a decent size and definitely a game changer in terms of protein bars.

Ngaleharcourt's Rating

I found the bar was pretty big in size, and that I could only eat half at a time without my mouth getting really dry. However, my husband really liked them, and ate all the ones I didn't!

allythompson93's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

allythompson93 did not leave a written review for this product.

GrindTime22's Rating

I used to have a bad habit of eating these 2-3 at a time when I was on the go and pressed for time... They're really tasty and don't have that protein bar taste to them. The flavors are all great, vanilla and PB fudge are the best IMO.

krichison's Rating

I love these bars - more as a sweet tooth satisfier. They don't have a ton of protein for the calories but they are low sugar and I like their crisp taste. Kind of like a kit-kat bar......

AlexWisey's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I used it as a pre workout bar for a kick of energy. Fairly low protein however but the simple carbs gave me some last minute energy. However, these bars are very dry and the mint Choclate was not outstanding. Not the best but not a bad buy though.

mrsJNO's Rating

Not bad. I wish they'd have more protein for the amount of calories you get. A decent pick if you want to satisfy a sweet tooth. My favorite flavor is the peanut butter creme.

csanders74's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

I opened the package to a smell somewhat of vanilla cake batter. I enjoyed the taste of the French vanilla. I will reorder.

SunShine0323's Rating

I liked how crispy the bars were, but the flavor was really bad. Super chalky. I'll stick to my quest bars...

jacksonsmith353's Rating
Chocolate Mint

One of the best protein bars I have tried. I love the texture because it was really crispy. The chocolate mint was delicious! They are cheaper than other protein bars which i like. The only reason I gave it a 9 out of 10 is because there is only 13 grams of protein in it but I can over look that

Sofa123456's Rating

Sofa123456 did not leave a written review for this product.

TrainerB's Rating
Triple Chocolate

These are my go to when I need a treat. There are a lot of flavors to choose from so you should be able to find a flavor you like. I usually go for the triple chocolate as I am a big chocolate lover. This bar don't tend to bloat more or sit heavy in my stomach so that is a big plus. They are made using hydrolyzed whey protein isolate which is awesome, plus the are enriched with glutamine. When I am craving something sweet and crunchy this hit the spot for me.

• Lesa8
Lesa8's Rating

Chocolate Brownie Wonder - Yes, I too wonder what happened. Ugh! Love the originals!

lexchan's Rating
Chocolate Mint

These are very good when taken out of the freezer and they actually hit that hunger spot unlike other protein bars. They are a little flakey and if not eaten cold.