BioNutritional Power Crunch Bars Reviews

High Protein Energy Snack Engineered For The Human Race!

Good
Triple Chocolate
Wild Berry Creme
Crisp - Chocolate Brownie Wonder
PB Fudge
Cookies & Cream
Crisp - Sweet Vanilla Dream

Danigurl117's Rating

Danigurl117 did not leave a written review for this product.

dani85's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Ick. Yes, there is a chocolate mint flavour to it but the sweetener is terrible. Left a gross chemical taste in my mouth that would not die.

Nautidog's Rating

The taste is good. Best tasting protein bar ever. Not a lot of protein.

Qotu79's Rating

My fave is the French Vanilla Creme. These are good for after workouts because of their simple sugar content.

BarefitContessa's Rating

BarefitContessa did not leave a written review for this product.

• Lesa8
Lesa8's Rating

Chocolate Brownie Wonder - Yes, I too wonder what happened. Ugh! Love the originals! Sweet Vanilla Dream - more like a nightmare! Awful and everything I HATE about protein bars. It's taken me a long time to come back to order the originals which I love.

JoeJeep67's Rating
Peanut Butter Creme

OMG! I just bit into Heaven! Looking forward to trying other flavors and products.

ddukeunc12's Rating

I LOVE Power Crunch Bars! The texture is perfect when you want a sweet snack. My favorites are chocolate mint and peanut butter fudge. Put them in the freezer and they are amazing! The chocolate mint one frozen tastes like a Thin Mint and the chocolate peanut butter one frozen tastes legit like Reese's Stix. The only thing is that I wish these bars were gluten free! But, they are soooo good! :)

andremoura93's Rating

andremoura93 did not leave a written review for this product.

sara93lift's Rating

True Life I'm addicted! seriously these are so good. Every flavor!

deluca72's Rating

I bought these after I'd been eating quest bars for some time. I used to like quest but these bars changed my mind. I wish they had more protein in them and a little less carbs but thats how they get a good taste so I take the good with the bad. I think these bars are the best I've ever tasted, and I've tried almost everything out there. FYI this is a better snack than a protein bar, its halfway between cheating and eating clean because it really tastes like a dessert (which I love because a dessert with only 10 carbs is a huge win)

hrgirl's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

I absolutely love these bars! The are a great go-to snack and they keep me from eating something that is not healthy. I love the flavor and I have also tried the Salted Caramel and will that a rating of a 10 as well.

heyitsles's Rating

heyitsles did not leave a written review for this product.

Jcp1432's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I love these!!! My new fav protein bar. They also help with cravings except they are so good I want another!

dirtydance's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love these for snacks. They satisfy when Im craving unhealthy snacks.

jperchan's Rating

This is really good when craving girls out thin mints, I will say I thought it would be sweeter than what it was. I was really impressed by the flavor though.

wquach2's Rating

I typically enjoyed Salted Caramel because it actually tastes like caramel and satisfies my cravings for sweets. Reason I did not give this a 10 was because of the macronutrients. Then again, it is because of how the macros are that makes this bar tastes so good!

brazilianbadboy's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

Man I used to think quest bars were the best tasting protein bars in the market but boy was I wrong!!! These are amazing and super delicious! They remind me of these wafer covered crackers I used to have when I was a kid living in Brasil. The are super super tasty! I noticed that Walmart also sells them which is great, so I don't have to order online. Every time I got to Walmart I grab a bar. Will be trying every single of the flavors!

wi2az's Rating

I have tried Vanilla, Vanilla and Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Peanut Butter and the Mint. They are all amazing. I put them in the freezer and I eat them cold. Love them! They are usually a mid-morning snack or, if I know I have to eat dinner on the late side, I'll have one of these in the afternoon. One thing, though: The description here says they are Gluten Free - THAT IS NOT TRUE! The label clearly states that these bars contain wheat flour and in the allergen section of the ingredients, it states wheat. I'm acutely aware of this because my daugter has Celiac. She wishes she could eat these delicious bars, but she cannot. I'd hate for someone to read this and run out to buy bars that they can't eat.

ebrunworth's Rating
Crisp - Sweet Vanilla Dream

ebrunworth did not leave a written review for this product.