Beverly International UMP Reviews

9.6
9.8

heatherjay23's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best tasting chocolate protein I have found. If you mix your protein into oats or any other food, I would definitely recommend trying Chocolate UMP. This is by far my favorite chocolate tasting protein. I mix it in with my oats every single morning.

FitLoveLift's Rating

I have been using UMP for 4 yrs now and still love it's taste and thickness. By far the best tasting ever!

LorrenApgar's Rating
Vanilla

Best tasting protein I've ever had.

tripplex19's Rating
Rocky Road

tripplex19 did not leave a written review for this product.

possumcod1972's Rating

I really like Beverly international products but their ump protein is a cut above everything else. I've been using ump for 4 yrs now and wouldn't think about switching.

dieguinhubarros's Rating
Chocolate

the best whey protein that exists. great flavor.

Minchinator's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best tasting protein powder I have ever had, mix in water and it's delicious. On top of that, Beverly is one of the easiest companies to trust that their labels are true. Great stuff.

• kroix
kroix's Rating
Vanilla

Never disappointed!!! So many ways of using the UMP Vanilla Protein, not only after my workouts, but throw in my smoothies!!!

bermm08's Rating
Chocolate

This is a very, very tasty powder but I find that it is very hard to mix compared to other powders. It is also very grainy but I was able to overlook that since I mixed this with almond milk frequently. I scored this an 8/10 overall because it was so hard to mix/grainy and 9/10 for flavor because of it being grainy as well.

coffey33033's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great taste. Excellent macros. Perfect protein for any time of day or night. Will buy again. I actually got 4 pounds free from a shipping error and boy do I appreciate that!

cbs's Rating
Rocky Road

Okay, since I've had their Rocky Road flavor and loved it, I decided to try their Chocolate flavor as well and wow....this stuff is good! Call me crazy but I sometimes mix their proteins to get a unique flavor. Mixes well, doesn't clump and all I add to my shakes sometimes is one packet of monk fruit. Definitely will be trying their whole flavor line up for sure. Great job Beverly International!

brandondoyle86's Rating
Vanilla

I bought this product because of all the rave reviews and I have to say, I'm shocked that more people don't find the finished shake product to have an unpleasant chalky texture, even with using a professional blender. I am not impressed. At such a great expense you would think they would create the most fantastically creamy shake.

pjsnyder's Rating
Chocolate

I absolutely love this protein. It is the best tasting protein I have ever used, tastes very close to a chocolate brownie mix. The only negative that I have with this product, which is the case with every Beverly Product, is the price. Beverly is very pricey. Which is why I don't use it as my main supplement company. If money is not an issue, then by all means try this!

bucky92's Rating
Vanilla

Best protein powder I've ever had. It's a little pricey, but you totally get what you pay for. It seriously is the only protein I've ever taken that you can notice a difference.

KristaJ4's Rating
Rocky Road

GREAT tasting protein. I experience ZERO gastrointestinal side effects or discomfort. I use it either first thing in the morning or right before bedtime. Awesome protein!

Aaaron9827's Rating

Best protein I have ever tried. Great taste, doesn't upset the stomach. Just a great product. Sometimes you get what you pay for!

cjbul's Rating

Best tasting protein powder I've used. Importantly, it has only 120 calories per scoop, which is required on my diet. Not quite the nutrient profile of zero carb isopure, so I often mix the two, but I do highly recommend for taste.

dug71's Rating

dug71 did not leave a written review for this product.

kelllykowalczyk's Rating

kelllykowalczyk did not leave a written review for this product.

KennethKBurns's Rating

Great protein powder! Love the taste and consistency. I experienced some lean gains with it but I also paired it with BI's Muscle to Fat Transition meal plan on their website. Also they have a plethora of recipes to make with their products. This stuff is really thick and pudding like. I love it. I'm not a cookies and cream fan but this stuff, whoa! It is their best flavor followed by Rocky Road, chocolate, and vanilla. The vanilla for some reason has more carbs per serving. Price wise this is a bit on the expensive side so for a good alternative I'd go with Musclepharm Combat Powder but if you're in the market for something new and is high quality then give BI a try!