Beverly International UMP Reviews

Supports Both the Building of Muscle and Trimming of Body Fat*

9.7

michellelugo's Rating
Strawberry

michellelugo did not leave a written review for this product.

demonboy's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great tasting shake with an excellent protein blend. It mixes easily with water to create a smooth shake with some thickness to it (not watery). One of the 2 best I've used.

TripleDiesel's Rating
Rocky Road

Best tasting protein powder I've used. All of their flavours taste great.

esill30's Rating
Vanilla

This is my favorite protein. It tastes so good with water, milk, really anything. If you drink the vanilla flavored, with ice and milk, or with some berries blended with ice, it tastes like ice cream. With super low carbs, and high protein, i definitely recommend it.

drmatuszak's Rating
Vanilla

Awesome taste and very easy to blend into a shake or add to a meal... I like to mix it with 3/4 cup of oats or a couple packets of grits as my pre workout meal.

lwrzalinski's Rating
Rocky Road

I looooooove UMP. Their powders are always consistent in quality and taste, I've had chocolate,rocky road, vanilla and now strawberry. It's the best strawberry product I've ever tasted mixed with water or milk. I've tried many brands and never stayed with the product due to inconsistency. I'd highly recommend any flavor.

torchindark's Rating
Chocolate

I love the chocolate. I mix mine in spring water...2 servings or about 260 calories for breakfast. First thing that goes in my mouth and its delicious, filling and makes a nice comfortable cushion to take a super pack of the beverly vitamins. After this I have a base for the day so calorie counting is a piece of cake, Ill eat 3 more small filling meals bout 400 calories each!

aknapp322's Rating
Rocky Road

I have received great result while on this product.

carmafanatic's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The profile looks like there is probably some spiking going on, so I can't give it a 10, but the taste is everything it was hyped to be. CnC tastes EXACTLY like Oreo and Rocky Road tastes like melted Heavenly Hash ice cream. Easily the best tasting CnC out there. Buy this for the taste as a luxury, not as a daily protein due to its profile/macros.

magg2014's Rating
Strawberry

I bought it because of the reviews, and it is really tasty, good but do not fill me up . i have to mix with creek yogurt for my breakfast. and i drink also before bed, but i am very hungry when i wake up. I just bought casein for bed night, and I will continue to buy his protein for morning .

klgraf102911's Rating
Chocolate

I have been lifting heavy for 7 months now. I have tried all sorts of different whey and casein proteins during this process. However, I have NEVER purchased a Casein protein powder that I have had success with like i do with UMP. I make it into a pudding and eat it right before bed. I used to be a 'night eater'. When i take my UMP before bed it not only keeps me satisfied, but I love the lean look and feel I have in the morning.

Slowjoe72's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Holy crap!! this stuff is delicious I use to be the 18 yr old kid buying all sorts of protein so I've tasted quite a few(around 15) this is hands down bar none the best tasting I've had to the point where I want to drink more when the glass is empty.. It has slightly less protein at only 21 grams but you can literally feel the quality of this product just opening it up the only thing I don't care for is the scoop had a sort handle but it was sooooo good I still give it a 10 worth every penny.high quality ingredients also is a huge plus as flavor is second to me but thisseems to be the best of bboth worlds definitely going to try more Beverly products in the future

dailob's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Please refer to my review with a couple of pics as to why i rated this 10/10 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168623193&p=1384314653#post1384314653

hbarraclough's Rating
Strawberry

It tastes much better than any other strawberry Ive tried, almost tastes like Nesqwik we had as a kid

Vinny82's Rating

One of my favorite proteins on the market, excellent quality and mixabiltiy. The CNC is outstanding.

meyerratken's Rating
Rocky Road

Not only is Rocky Road delicious, but it packs the protein I need. I'm a huge fan of UMP and will definitely be a repeat buyer!

Pennington1354's Rating
Strawberry

I have tried many protein powders and they have a terrible taste. Every UMP flavor is great. The strawberry is my favorite. I don't go a day without UMP mixed with almond milk.

anitakj's Rating
Vanilla

I love this protein shake, the vanilla does not taste chalky, and it easily blends well with water and a few hard shakes! Does not come out clumpy. Great product! Price is right on also.

Gls133's Rating
Vanilla

The scuttle-butt on the forum(lol) is UMP is to expensive, or protein is protein, Man o Man it makes me laugh. UMP has never failed many many many "Pros". Why buy BOGO and have to double dose and still not get the quality protein UMP delivers.

msiceprincess's Rating
Chocolate

I am not a verified buyer because my trainer stocks this in his studio so I buy direct from him. BUT I must tell you, This is the best tasting protein powder EVER, EVER, EVER. Think Nesquik. Exactly that. But better. Mixes great, If you are looking for a casein/whey blend, look no farther.