Beverly International UMP Reviews

9.7
9.6

Zachsan's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best Tasting cookies n cream protein i've ever tried. Its like the inside part of an oreo i guess if i had to explain the taste. this protein is 10/10 for flavor in cookies and cream and is an awesome blend. Will buy again! Ive had PES, MTS, ANimal whey, ON, and this one is the best out of those for taste. Mixability is decent. remember its a protein blend (casein mixes up thicker than whey)

Cal77vta's Rating
Chocolate

IMO this is the best chocolate I've ever found. It has a thick but not chalky mouthfeel. Crushed ice, skim milk, 1/4 of a banana in a good blender n it tastes like a Wendy's frosty at under 200 cal. Def a fav of mine, I'm not always in the mood for a fruit protein shake.

mikekruk's Rating

In my 20+ years of weightlifting, this is still my favorite powder of the lot. The taste is great and I think what makes it for me is the thick consistency. If you don't like a thicker protein powder then this one may not be for you, but if you like to eat your protein shakes with a fork like I do, this one is the best!

Kicker25's Rating
Chocolate

Not a big chocolate fan, but the UMP chocolate is like crack. I'd drink 4 or 5 of these a days if I could afford it. However, the Strawberry flavor sucks. I have to chug it because it tastes like crap.

coleman58's Rating

I am bumping this to a 10 even-know I have not had it without being mixed in either a mass gain shake or with orange karbolyn; even to that fact it taste great in either! The bump to the 10 if for the following reasons. It's 20 whey, 80 casein, let me point out it is micellar casein which is huge plus in my book/research and it contains egg whites too! As about as complete as you can get. At one point I used 3 different proteins. Rule One Whey, (before and after workouts) PEscience select protein, (snacks/extra protein during the day) and a straight casein post bed time. once I finish the last of the Rule One and PEscience select I'll be switching all my protein to UMP for about the next 10 to 20 weeks. If research holds true this should help increase size and strength.

Sama02's Rating

Great protein, I have tried several different brands and most of the time ended up with upset stomach. Beverly International has a great flavor I personally love Vanilla and it does not make me sick.

michellelugo's Rating
Rocky Road

michellelugo did not leave a written review for this product.

demonboy's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great tasting shake with an excellent protein blend. It mixes easily with water to create a smooth shake with some thickness to it (not watery). One of the 2 best I've used.

TripleDiesel's Rating
Rocky Road

Best tasting protein powder I've used. All of their flavours taste great.

esill30's Rating
Vanilla

This is my favorite protein. It tastes so good with water, milk, really anything. If you drink the vanilla flavored, with ice and milk, or with some berries blended with ice, it tastes like ice cream. With super low carbs, and high protein, i definitely recommend it.

drmatuszak's Rating
Vanilla

Awesome taste and very easy to blend into a shake or add to a meal... I like to mix it with 3/4 cup of oats or a couple packets of grits as my pre workout meal.

lwrzalinski's Rating
Rocky Road

I looooooove UMP. Their powders are always consistent in quality and taste, I've had chocolate,rocky road, vanilla and now strawberry. It's the best strawberry product I've ever tasted mixed with water or milk. I've tried many brands and never stayed with the product due to inconsistency. I'd highly recommend any flavor.

torchindark's Rating
Chocolate

I love the chocolate. I mix mine in spring water...2 servings or about 260 calories for breakfast. First thing that goes in my mouth and its delicious, filling and makes a nice comfortable cushion to take a super pack of the beverly vitamins. After this I have a base for the day so calorie counting is a piece of cake, Ill eat 3 more small filling meals bout 400 calories each!

aknapp322's Rating
Rocky Road

I have received great result while on this product.

carmafanatic's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The profile looks like there is probably some spiking going on, so I can't give it a 10, but the taste is everything it was hyped to be. CnC tastes EXACTLY like Oreo and Rocky Road tastes like melted Heavenly Hash ice cream. Easily the best tasting CnC out there. Buy this for the taste as a luxury, not as a daily protein due to its profile/macros.

magg2014's Rating
Strawberry

I bought it because of the reviews, and it is really tasty, good but do not fill me up . i have to mix with creek yogurt for my breakfast. and i drink also before bed, but i am very hungry when i wake up. I just bought casein for bed night, and I will continue to buy his protein for morning .

klgraf102911's Rating
Chocolate

I have been lifting heavy for 7 months now. I have tried all sorts of different whey and casein proteins during this process. However, I have NEVER purchased a Casein protein powder that I have had success with like i do with UMP. I make it into a pudding and eat it right before bed. I used to be a 'night eater'. When i take my UMP before bed it not only keeps me satisfied, but I love the lean look and feel I have in the morning.

Slowjoe72's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Holy crap!! this stuff is delicious I use to be the 18 yr old kid buying all sorts of protein so I've tasted quite a few(around 15) this is hands down bar none the best tasting I've had to the point where I want to drink more when the glass is empty.. It has slightly less protein at only 21 grams but you can literally feel the quality of this product just opening it up the only thing I don't care for is the scoop had a sort handle but it was sooooo good I still give it a 10 worth every penny.high quality ingredients also is a huge plus as flavor is second to me but thisseems to be the best of bboth worlds definitely going to try more Beverly products in the future

dailob's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Please refer to my review with a couple of pics as to why i rated this 10/10 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168623193&p=1384314653#post1384314653

hbarraclough's Rating
Strawberry

It tastes much better than any other strawberry Ive tried, almost tastes like Nesqwik we had as a kid