Beverly International UMP Reviews

9.8
9.6

coffey33033's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great taste. Excellent macros. Perfect protein for any time of day or night. Will buy again. I actually got 4 pounds free from a shipping error and boy do I appreciate that!

cbs's Rating
Rocky Road

Okay, since I've had their Rocky Road flavor and loved it, I decided to try their Chocolate flavor as well and wow....this stuff is good! Call me crazy but I sometimes mix their proteins to get a unique flavor. Mixes well, doesn't clump and all I add to my shakes sometimes is one packet of monk fruit. Definitely will be trying their whole flavor line up for sure. Great job Beverly International!

brandondoyle86's Rating
Vanilla

I bought this product because of all the rave reviews and I have to say, I'm shocked that more people don't find the finished shake product to have an unpleasant chalky texture, even with using a professional blender. I am not impressed. At such a great expense you would think they would create the most fantastically creamy shake.

pjsnyder's Rating
Chocolate

I absolutely love this protein. It is the best tasting protein I have ever used, tastes very close to a chocolate brownie mix. The only negative that I have with this product, which is the case with every Beverly Product, is the price. Beverly is very pricey. Which is why I don't use it as my main supplement company. If money is not an issue, then by all means try this!

bucky92's Rating
Vanilla

Best protein powder I've ever had. It's a little pricey, but you totally get what you pay for. It seriously is the only protein I've ever taken that you can notice a difference.

KristaJ4's Rating
Rocky Road

GREAT tasting protein. I experience ZERO gastrointestinal side effects or discomfort. I use it either first thing in the morning or right before bedtime. Awesome protein!

Aaaron9827's Rating

Best protein I have ever tried. Great taste, doesn't upset the stomach. Just a great product. Sometimes you get what you pay for!

cjbul's Rating

Best tasting protein powder I've used. Importantly, it has only 120 calories per scoop, which is required on my diet. Not quite the nutrient profile of zero carb isopure, so I often mix the two, but I do highly recommend for taste.

dug71's Rating

dug71 did not leave a written review for this product.

kelllykowalczyk's Rating

kelllykowalczyk did not leave a written review for this product.

KennethKBurns's Rating

Great protein powder! Love the taste and consistency. I experienced some lean gains with it but I also paired it with BI's Muscle to Fat Transition meal plan on their website. Also they have a plethora of recipes to make with their products. This stuff is really thick and pudding like. I love it. I'm not a cookies and cream fan but this stuff, whoa! It is their best flavor followed by Rocky Road, chocolate, and vanilla. The vanilla for some reason has more carbs per serving. Price wise this is a bit on the expensive side so for a good alternative I'd go with Musclepharm Combat Powder but if you're in the market for something new and is high quality then give BI a try!

kyleh20's Rating

Great product taste is amazing, mixes good, like all flavors will continue to buy

lizmclinn's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The Cookies & Cream helps me with my sweets cravings. Keeps me feelings full and like I've had dessert!

SlimVelki's Rating

good flavour imo, mixes well with almond milk and regular milk. i use it mainly before bed. i will more than likely be purchasing this again and might consider trying another flavour next time

Mentallo's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Tried Cookies & Cream and the Chocolate flavor, both are best tasting protein shakes I've ever had. Have seen great results since started taking this product. Highly recommend.

cpodlew's Rating

Tried most of the flavors and for me it's tied with XF UP2 as the best tasting protein shakes except all of UMP's flavors were very good to great while UP2 has some great ones and some more marginal ones. Great taste and solid macros.

missfitwhit's Rating

Best tasting protein I've ever had. Keeps me full and helps save muscle mass...just buy it already lol

kneehighs's Rating

Highest rated whey protein powder on BB.com for a REASON! This stuff is LEGIT! I have tried every flavor and it is the only repeat protein I have bought; I love them all. Also, for those of you who like to COOK with protein powder (pancakes, cupcakes, brownies, etc...) this is IT! You don't even need to add flour, just an egg or a couple whites, a splash over water and BOOM, baby! The best protein pancakes I have ever had. I have even made them for others who think I am some sort of nut who likes to suffer by eating healthy, and they agree that they are even better than traditional pancakes too. The texture is just different, thicker, and fluffs up and browns nicely while it cooks. This product is NOT the same as other proteins.

arothwell0's Rating
Chocolate

Love this product, it is the best tasting protein i've tried. Only complaint is that the container is too small, I wish there was larger size options

lmurray27's Rating

This product was introduced to me by my personal trainer. I have had trouble in the past finding a good tasting protein shake. This product is great with water and hemp milk. I also mix it in with green smoothies and add it to my eggs for a protein pancake. This product is great!