Beverly International UMP Reviews

Supports Both the Building of Muscle and Trimming of Body Fat*

9.7

Slowjoe72's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Holy crap!! this stuff is delicious I use to be the 18 yr old kid buying all sorts of protein so I've tasted quite a few(around 15) this is hands down bar none the best tasting I've had to the point where I want to drink more when the glass is empty.. It has slightly less protein at only 21 grams but you can literally feel the quality of this product just opening it up the only thing I don't care for is the scoop had a sort handle but it was sooooo good I still give it a 10 worth every penny.high quality ingredients also is a huge plus as flavor is second to me but thisseems to be the best of bboth worlds definitely going to try more Beverly products in the future

dailob's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Please refer to my review with a couple of pics as to why i rated this 10/10 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168623193&p=1384314653#post1384314653

hbarraclough's Rating
Strawberry

It tastes much better than any other strawberry Ive tried, almost tastes like Nesqwik we had as a kid

Vinny82's Rating

One of my favorite proteins on the market, excellent quality and mixabiltiy. The CNC is outstanding.

meyerratken's Rating
Rocky Road

Not only is Rocky Road delicious, but it packs the protein I need. I'm a huge fan of UMP and will definitely be a repeat buyer!

Pennington1354's Rating
Strawberry

I have tried many protein powders and they have a terrible taste. Every UMP flavor is great. The strawberry is my favorite. I don't go a day without UMP mixed with almond milk.

anitakj's Rating
Vanilla

I love this protein shake, the vanilla does not taste chalky, and it easily blends well with water and a few hard shakes! Does not come out clumpy. Great product! Price is right on also.

Gls133's Rating
Vanilla

The scuttle-butt on the forum(lol) is UMP is to expensive, or protein is protein, Man o Man it makes me laugh. UMP has never failed many many many "Pros". Why buy BOGO and have to double dose and still not get the quality protein UMP delivers.

msiceprincess's Rating
Chocolate

I am not a verified buyer because my trainer stocks this in his studio so I buy direct from him. BUT I must tell you, This is the best tasting protein powder EVER, EVER, EVER. Think Nesquik. Exactly that. But better. Mixes great, If you are looking for a casein/whey blend, look no farther.

GrindTime22's Rating
Chocolate

This is a really good product, a good blend of whey and casein. The chocolate is absolutely the way to go with UMP, the taste is great. Cookies and Cream is a close second. No clumps, it mixes really well, no fillers and it keeps me satisfied. Beverly International hit a home run with UMP.

Krisli22's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Krisli22 did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanMEvans's Rating
Chocolate

The best protein blend I've ever taken. I have been an avid user of it for 3 years now and won't use anything else.

Mmarie1027's Rating
Vanilla

So far I am only rating by taste*** I have literally tried almost 10 protein shakes and could never get any of them down, I thought I was ruined forever. Then someone told me to try this because it was the #1 best tasting, AMD THEY WERE RIGHT! Ive only tried this once but after I mixed it with Almond milk and a little water (because it got a little too thick with just milk), I chilled it in the fridge, It was smooth and was absolutely delicious. Fun fact, you can actually mix this protein with a little almond milk and it makes a delicious pudding!! Thumbs up for making such a yummy product!

chilly79's Rating
Rocky Road

Good product but not the greatest. The taste is good for rocky road.

SugaShea's Rating
Chocolate

Great for leaning out. I've used other whey proteins in the past combined with a low calorie diet which caused me to gain rather than lean out. Within a month of using Ump I lost 10 lbs and toned up. I'm very happy with my results. I used water only. It kept me full without feeling the need to add anything to my shakes.

FugureBiker's Rating
Chocolate

FugureBiker did not leave a written review for this product.

Rebekah21Milian's Rating
Rocky Road

good smooth blend of casein/whey... Not as good in taste as I expected.

Jaureguigirl's Rating
Chocolate

I love this product! One of the best proteins out there! I use a fork to make the blending better with water to get the consistency I want and even have added in some extra waldens farms chocolate sauce to get that extra chocolate taste! Takes care of my sweet tooth and fits into my meal plan perfectly

burnettKD's Rating
Chocolate

This protein tastes AMAZING. It is a little lower in protein than some of my others (only 20g per scoop) which is the only reason I did not give it a 10/10. Great tastes, mixes well, cooks wonderfully. Definitely worth the money & I will purchase again in the future.

briansmith957's Rating
Chocolate

briansmith957 did not leave a written review for this product.