Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Grape
7.9

robbywright's Rating
Beast Punch

I have made some impressive gains over the months and my endurance has increased significantly. I experience less fatigue and it tastes is delicious. Easy blend with my pwo.

JefferyFerrell's Rating
Citrus

This creatine is by far the best that I have tried, it fills out the muscle very well I have been appearing extra lean and making hella Gains. I take it dry scoop with a bunch of water to not waste any of it because it doesn't dissolve Completely. It has German brand creatine blends which are the Purest you can get so I recommend this for sure.

Pumpumpass's Rating
Citrus

Chose this creatine on a whim and wasn't a fan. It doesn't mix well because of the blend and adds a funky taste even with the unflavored. I will be going back to HCI.

precarl's Rating
Beast Punch

precarl did not leave a written review for this product.

gabemenard10's Rating

Great flavor, easy to drink. I have had great gains using this supp throughout this past month. All of my lifts are heavier, I am less fatigued and wanting to lift heavier and heavier each day.

jorgeruiz00's Rating

jorgeruiz00 did not leave a written review for this product.

Keith5244's Rating

Everything tasted like I expected it to. Switched from just using only monohydrate to this. I had noticeble endurance increases when lifting.

Chaoryvang's Rating

This creatine supplement did not give me the bloated affect of using straight up monohydrate. It makes me recover faster between sets. For the flavors I've tried, pink lemonade is the best. Taste more to me like regular lemonade. The punch flavor was decent also, but the blue rasberry to me was pretty bad. Taste like drinking it out of a balloon. It had that plastic taste to it. The best blue rasberry flavor product that I've tried, is the Best BCAA from BPI. It taste on point, but overall this product I do recommend, just don't get the blue rasberry flavor.

Kevinlee23's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I started taking this about 2 months after I started working out. I can say I love this creatine and the flavor. I could see a huge difference in strength in just about 2 weeks! It also helps a lot with the soreness of working out. I would recommend this product to anyone. Its work is amazing

e562qk's Rating
Beast Punch

Well I gave it a try, but I was not a fan. It was too sweet and did not mix very well. I see a lot of people really like this product, so this is just my own personal opinion.

DANIELMAURICIO's Rating
Beast Punch

By far the best Creatine I have tried thus far. I noticed that I actually felt better and stronger through all my major lifts. Not to mention the Beast Punch flavor was on point too! I am looking forward to trying other flavors because I have no intentions of switching creatine brands. Great product and I highly recommend.

PeterBrand's Rating
Citrus

great product!, I have seen some nice gainz from this stuff. I think it it worth trying that is how i found this products!

• kevgeo
kevgeo's Rating
Unflavored

Speaking for Unflavored only! This is the nastiest thing I've ever tasted. I can only compare the smell and taste to stale milk at the end of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Awful. Everything besides the taste is great, which is why I gave it a 7.

tarofranke's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is an OK creatine though like all flavored creatine powders I've tried so far it's way too sweet.

JasonBourne2468's Rating

cgpilot's Rating
Grape

Picked this up solely because it was a powder & I LOVE it. Great flavor and no aftertaste. Im sold!!!

Ryanmmas26's Rating
Citrus

Out of all the creatine products ive tried and ive tried A LOT, this is easily the best creatine ive tried. -Best tasting -Ive seen gains in size and especially an increase in endurance and strength in only 2 weeks -Also i dont dread leg day so much because with this stuff I have recovered faster than I ever have before The only complaint i have is I do wish it would mix a little better but thats a very slight problem compared to all the other great benefits of this. I still have yet to try DECACOR but ive tried all the other top brands of creatine out there and again.... This is easily the most effective

scsun14's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Flavors are amazing. Easily mixable. I take a serving pre and post workout and have noticed increased energy and recovery. Overall great product and will continue to keep it in my regimen.

jamesmeans's Rating
Cherry Limeade

It was ok but didn't give me the pump that other creatines did. I could tell a difference with recover and strength!

Kcollison's Rating

This is hands down my favorite creatine. Just like protein blends, it's multiple forms of creatine in on product. I use pre and post workout. I prefer unflavored because I can mix with anything. However, grape and pink lemonade are great by itself!