Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Optimizes Strength, Enhances Endurance, & Accelerates Recovery*

Unflavored

StephanieBJJ's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This stuff is great!! I use it 4-5 days a week. Mixes well in my shaker cup. Taste is pretty awesome compared to other brands.

brbrooks09's Rating

Great product. I've switched around brands a couple of times to see what works best, and for me I keep coming back to Creature. It's given me the best results.

Vips21's Rating

Great tasting creatine product. Recently bought this on BB and have been using only 3 days, still too early to see full effects. But pretty good creatine product, with little to no bloating whatsoever. The product mixes pretty well and goes down easy. Using this with the Rewired program, and I must say I have noticed a good pump using this, as well as getting out the last rep or two in my lifts. First time using a Beast Sports product. Taste wise you wont be disappointed as so far they all taste great. Pink Lemonade tastes like the pink skittles put into a juice. All in all, love this stuff, will keep using it for rest of this program

wolfsburg2's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I was lucky enough to get a sample pack from the boys at Beast. I'll use this thread to update all my feelings (dem feelz) When I got into work I sipped on some Cherry Limeade Creature Mixability was perfect in a shaker cup with 8 oz of water Taste was great, similar to hemavol CL flavor but imo a little better! Overall I think this is a very competitive product and I'd rock it daily.

Subbanator's Rating

Subbanator did not leave a written review for this product.

buckybotox's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Creature was really good, the flavor was iffy but I felt great after taking it. And the after taste wasn't too pleasent.

Jstnrodriguez's Rating
Cherry Limeade

If you are here i doubt i need to tell you what creatine is used for. I recently had the pleasure in trying out Creature and i must say I am impressed. Some of the most important things to me are taste and mixability. Creature mixes perfectly no white clumps or floating crystals some products have. The Cherry limeade flavor was great and refreshing. The flavor really made me look forward to this pre and post workout. I never felt like let me chug this just to get it down. i really did enjoy the flavor. Thank you Beast for the privilege to try this flavor. You most definitely have a new customer

Cadences's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Beast Creature has a good profile and I enjoy the blend of various forms of creatine within one serving; it caused me less digestion issues than other forms of creatine have in the past. The flavors are top-notch and I actually enjoyed both the Beast Punch & Cherry Limeade; they were a treat to drink. However, the mixability with Creature leaves a little bit to be desired. Mixing with the recommended 8oz of water resulted in many particles at the bottom of my shaker which created a gritty texture in the drink. Outside of that, I enjoy the product. I would recommend it to others if the mixability issues were improved or if I was suggested a different method to improve mixability.

PolsonZ28's Rating
Citrus

PolsonZ28 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kingraj23's Rating
Citrus

The only creatine product i've used where I witnessed my arms grow like a savage.

davidandgoliath's Rating
Cherry Limeade

definetely does the job muscle wise, but won't be buying again due to acne reasons. It could have been a coincidence but i noticed an increase in acne during the first week of using it.

krankphreak's Rating
Beast Punch

Taste/mixability: Taste was ok, kind of a weird fruit punch flavor but it did dissolve fully into the water. Performance: Creature brings a blend of 2 forms of creatine that both has outstanding proven qualities. I prefer creatine blends as you get more for your money and the benefits of different creatine forms. Creature left me with no stomach cramps or issues whatsoever and I could definitely feel it working with giving me a little extra power to get extra reps out. Great product!!

intheayer55's Rating
Beast Punch

This was a great creatine product that I used after my workouts. The creatine matrix provides a few different forms of creatine and I felt that it helped in my recovery. The following day, I felt strong and ready to hit the gym again. This creatine didn't upset my stomach as I know some others have in the past. By providing excellent recovery after my workouts, this will be a product that I'll continue to use in the future.

brad311's Rating
Pink Lemonade

part of a sample package i got from BEAST... after reading the profile the first thing I noticed was the 3025mg "creatine matrix" which i thought was strange since a lifter needs at least 5000mg of creatine for a dose and the "creatine matrix" has a few other things in the "matrix" that is not creatine so because of this there is no telling how many scoops of Creature is actually needed to get the desired effect and because of this I cannot recommend this creatine...there are many many other choices when it comes to creatine that are actually honest when it comes to the amount of creatine in a product...dont waste your money on this one...always make sure to read the profile of a supplement and look out for proprietary blends and "matrix" that are disguise the amount of actual supplements in a product

havok77's Rating
Pink Lemonade

by far the best creatine product in the market . a amazing blend of different creatines in this product . mixes well and tastes amazing ! didnt see it on the list . pink lemonade was the flavor i had. so good !!!

vivtheraiden's Rating

Creatine rulez and beast made me workout like a beast, I can see amazing performance difference in me in just 1 day of consumption. I recommend this product highly.

Wayneo29's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Seen some good gains on this stuff and tastes like candy.

booneman77's Rating
Beast Punch

The major highlight of this sample for me was the decreased recovery time between sets. I think with prolonged used, this could be a very solid product in terms of intra workout strength and recovery, however it was difficult to tell from only a few samples. The taste was spectacular as well. The major downside to this is the price point. As I did not see anything that truly separated this from cheaper mono outside of flavoring, it would be hard to justify the significantly higher cost. Overall, however, this was a solid product that with continued use should live up to its claims.

Nyrin's Rating
Beast Punch

Absolutely delicious and a great choice if you're looking for a flavored creatine supplement. I received a sample packet from Beast and the Beast Punch flavor is a subtle hybrid somewhere between a typical fruit punch and a hint of almost "spiced cider" flavor; it's sweet and very refreshing. Ultimately, though, we're still talking $0.32+ per daily serving for some flavored creatine; given that bulk creatine is well under $0.10 per day and you can flavor it yourself, this might still be tough to justify. Nonetheless, if you want a flavored creatine, this is a great one.

Autrycotton's Rating
Cherry Limeade

i havnt tried this new formula yet i only had the older one in the green and black label but i know the old one was awesome and saw some nice results. but its a bit pricey and really theyre charging you half of the money just for the flavor. but it does taste amazing and mixed very well. would buy if i had a less strict budget