Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Beast Punch

Joshua39's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Joshua39 did not leave a written review for this product.

chzcake01's Rating
Grape

Nice blend of different forms of creatine. Grape flavor is good balance of sweet and tart. 3 weeks in and I'm increasing weight and reps for all lifts.

DMuhny's Rating
Unflavored

I will update this review after more use. However I wanted to make sure everyone that buys the Unflavored powder is aware that the size of the container is 60g smaller than the others. The serving size is 4g instead of 5g. I did not notice this until my package arived.

mclendon22's Rating
Beast Punch

This is a great tasting creatine that has proven to boost hypertrophy in my experience. While staying within the 6-15 rep range for the first part of my creatine cycle while using this product, I've gained significant strength. The water it allows my muscles to store, don't leave me feeling bloated since its all intramuscular. I would recommend for both taste and results!

Sanch37's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have blue raspberry. This stuff taste epic. Mixes well. I regret not buying two to get the third for free. Guess I'll buy it again but get three tubs of it. No need to cycle off creatine.

Blainex's Rating
Blue Raspberry

A solid creatine product. Normally I mix creatine mono into my preworkout or post workout shake but I got this to drink if I wanted to get my creatine at a different time or if I wasn't making a post workout shake. It's delicious and mixes up great.

k1crash2001's Rating

HANDS DOWN...the BEST and i mean "BEST" creatine i have EVER taken. I dont need to say anything else..try it...the product speaks for itself "BEAST" Can I rate it a 15 ....10 isnt enough.

fatelvis's Rating
Grape

This stuff is on my buy again list! I went through two 120serving tubs of it. After the first two weeks I noticed marked increase in the ability to lift more weight (about 15%!) and harder pumps. As time progresses, I'm noticing increased stamina as well. I noticed no bloating at all. Grape tasted good, but unflavored is truly that, and doesn't add any weird taste to my pre and post protein shakes. I've been adding it to chocolate and vanilla hydra 6 and works wonderfully. ITry it, you'll love it!!

JoshSD619's Rating

I've never tried creatine before, and I wanted to give it a try as I felt my strength gains decreasing. After looking at multiple I decided to give Beast a shot based on the reviews, and I was not dissapointed. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but you get a lot of bang for your buck. This product is a definite must for anyone that needs an extra umph to their workouts. The strength gains and focus I have had while in the gym are AMAZING. The taste is not bad either.

vega20141's Rating
Blue Raspberry

After going through multiple reviews on all different kinds of creatine powders I decided to give this one a try. I am very happy with my decision, product tastes great and after using it for about a week now I can already notice a difference. I was looking a Con Cret but a lot of people were referring Creature Powder for the best bang for your buck ( on the cheap side). I certainly enjoy it and will be trying the other flavors soon.!

SaraRachelle8's Rating

SaraRachelle8 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rice8787's Rating

There's a reason why this product is consistently voted as the best creatine year after year. It WORKS!

this is good as i've seen results off of it, but the only thing is that it gives me a runny stomach which is not worth taking

MPLJR1222's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Awesome creatine so far! I'm really liking the blue raspberry flavor. It's one of my favorite all time flavors for anything, but this creatine tastes especially good. Its not too bitter which is amazing. The ingredient list is also great, with 5 advanced forms of creatine to all help with muscle building and growth. The price on Creature is also very good, with 60 servings for only $26 being a great deal! No problems with mixing and the texture was great as well. Awesome product!

Canal52's Rating

This creatine is a great product, honestly love it, i've been taking it for about a week or so and honestly love it, i love the taste of each flavor i got and i am already feeling much bigger then before. Can not wait to see the more Gainz to come.

jdonohue11's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Best creatine on the market, hands down. Great blend of creatine and mixes well with basically anything. Taste is really good as well, maybe just a little too sweet in my opinion but otherwise pretty smooth. I suggest taking a scoop before and after a meal. Drink plenty of water! I take it with dextrose too, helps absorb it better.

john83jr's Rating
Pink Lemonade
Citrus

I hadn't used creatine before, I figured I'd try it and see if it helped. I noticed a difference in a week or two. I take one scoop before workout then one after. It's not a miracle mix. I train hard through out the week. This helped me with some development. I highly recommend it.

GarfieldLogan's Rating

GarfieldLogan did not leave a written review for this product.

Eurosasha's Rating

Eurosasha did not leave a written review for this product.

tonyshin40's Rating

Almost as good as Creatine Mono. I really liked the flavor profile. Very easy to drink. Sometimes, I just drink it with my food for some sweet satisfaction. Again, not sure it had the same effects that the same amount of creatine monohydrate gave me, but i still love it!