Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Beast Punch
Blue Raspberry

addyf's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The pink lemonade has an off taste to me when compared to regular drinks, but it still tastes good. I use it as a pre-workout supplement which has worked well for me. I recommend it.

dani85's Rating
Grape

I love this creatine, it tastes awesome, and I definitely notice the effects of it. I drink it half hour before I work out. It doesn't mix super well in the water, I give it a good stir and drink it very quickly Grape is my fave flavour

TerminatorJoe's Rating
Cherry Limeade

TerminatorJoe did not leave a written review for this product.

• rtmc
rtmc's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Would recommend Cherry Limeade over Citrus flavor, though both are really good. I took the powder as it was recommended and have been seeing great results. It'll give you the energy boost that you need to hit that last rep. Some days though, I didn't feel energized enough but that could have been due to external factors such as lack of sleep and long work hours.

fdeclet's Rating
Citrus

For the last three months I've been using it...Please read the label drink with PLENTY water...I always use it before workout 30 minuto prior.

Bleachway's Rating
Pink Lemonade

A huge thanks to Beast Sports for giving me the opportunity to try out their Creature Powder. Never tried a flavored Creatine before and it tasted great. It mixed well and I had no stomach issues. If I am looking for a flavored Creatine product, than Beast Sports Creature would be the one.

Sanch37's Rating

I've had three flavors so far. In order for me not to waste not one grain I scoop the creatine and put it directly into my mouth. It works great and I've made ALLLL KINNNDZZZZ OF GAINNNZZZZZZZ!

dhickey025's Rating
Unflavored

I use this before my workout with protein and after my workout with protein. Overall I love this product! Since using I have noticed a great increase in my strength gains! Unflavoured is in my opinion unnoticeable when mixed with a protein shake.

alan1234ortizz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I didn't try this at the start of my lifting actually withing 1 year of training after only having tried 1 other creative product, which I was satisfied with. But after trying creature I notice massive change in muscle fullness and strength gains. Only downside(but not really) is that the Pink Lemonade flavor might not disole well sometimes you're gonna have to add water to be able to consume remaining powder. Highly recommended best bamg for your buck :)

NickWilson78's Rating

Great stuff.

npross's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Most of these products are 200+ calories per day and for a guy that is trying to lean out, extra calories are not what I want. This product has 20 calories per day, yet tastes good and has great effects on my workouts. I would recommend this product.

JeffPeterson2's Rating
Cherry Limeade

JeffPeterson2 did not leave a written review for this product.

AdrianGlover's Rating
Citrus

AdrianGlover did not leave a written review for this product.

danielslee1997's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This product was Bomb! I never got any bloating or cramps. The flavor was really good. You will later start getting tired of the flavor. The powder is so fine it mixes when it comes in contact with my water. A few stirs its ready.

DMuhny's Rating
Unflavored

I will update this review after more use. However I wanted to make sure everyone that buys the Unflavored powder is aware that the size of the container is 60g smaller than the others. The serving size is 4g instead of 5g. I did not notice this until my package arrived. EDIT: I have used the whole container now and I will most likely purchase this product again. I notice a good increase in strength, endurance, and overall gains while using this product both before and after my workouts. I mix it with my pre-workout and then with my protein after I'm done. Mixes well. You can get a slight hint of some taste in the unflavored product but with the right protein or pre-workout, it will go almost unnoticed. It can make your drinks a little chalky at times. Nothing too bad to worry about though. I would highly recommend this product.

scottgraves2's Rating

My goal is to gain strength and muscle mass and Creature Powder has delivered. I used Con-cret for a couple of months and I saw a slight decrease in strength and mass. When I switched to Creature Powder, I began to almost immediately re-gain the losses. I have had no side effects and have been very happy with Creature. I have already re-ordered.

ajej4780's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Tastes great and gets the job done. I personally prefer capsules just so I don't have an extra shake to drink, but this has a very enjoyable taste. No grit or bad smell. Mixed smoothly. If I wanted a powdered creatine this product would be on the top of my list. The price isn't bad either for a flavored creatine.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Pink Lemonade

To be a BEAST you have to train and supplement like a BEAST.BEAST SPORTS products are the best out there in my view.Creature(creatine)is awesome,2 Shredded is awesome,and Aminolytes are also awesome.Can't wait to try other BEAST supps.Results from and taste of BEAST products is unmatched in my eyes.I will be a BEAST.This review is for BEAST CREATURE Pink Lemonade.Nothing bad to say.Mixes easy with a few shakes with minimal foam and grit left over.The taste was really good,the only thing I would like is for it to be a little stronger,but less water fixes that.% forms of top types of creatine round this out into a very solid supp.

taydbear7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a solid creatine. The blue raspberry wasn't very strong but it's solid. I love the addition of Astragin in this product. It also has Creapure which is highly quality creatine mono. It did not upset my stomach or make me feel bloated. Creatine is one of the must have so I recommend everyone give this one a try.

heavybullets8's Rating
Citrus

The flavor was great, it mixed perfectly with my protein which was, Isopure(unflavored).. Of course the citrus took over the flavor and it tasted great. The scoops are so small, you can mix it with very little water and take it like a shot if you wish. It's what I do (if it's not mixed with my Isopure anyway)