Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

9.7
Unflavored

intheayer55's Rating
Beast Punch

This was a great creatine product that I used after my workouts. The creatine matrix provides a few different forms of creatine and I felt that it helped in my recovery. The following day, I felt strong and ready to hit the gym again. This creatine didn't upset my stomach as I know some others have in the past. By providing excellent recovery after my workouts, this will be a product that I'll continue to use in the future.

brad311's Rating
Pink Lemonade

part of a sample package i got from BEAST... after reading the profile the first thing I noticed was the 3025mg "creatine matrix" which i thought was strange since a lifter needs at least 5000mg of creatine for a dose and the "creatine matrix" has a few other things in the "matrix" that is not creatine so because of this there is no telling how many scoops of Creature is actually needed to get the desired effect and because of this I cannot recommend this creatine...there are many many other choices when it comes to creatine that are actually honest when it comes to the amount of creatine in a product...dont waste your money on this one...always make sure to read the profile of a supplement and look out for proprietary blends and "matrix" that are disguise the amount of actual supplements in a product

havok77's Rating
Pink Lemonade

by far the best creatine product in the market . a amazing blend of different creatines in this product . mixes well and tastes amazing ! didnt see it on the list . pink lemonade was the flavor i had. so good !!!

vivtheraiden's Rating

Creatine rulez and beast made me workout like a beast, I can see amazing performance difference in me in just 1 day of consumption. I recommend this product highly.

Wayneo29's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Seen some good gains on this stuff and tastes like candy.

booneman77's Rating
Beast Punch

The major highlight of this sample for me was the decreased recovery time between sets. I think with prolonged used, this could be a very solid product in terms of intra workout strength and recovery, however it was difficult to tell from only a few samples. The taste was spectacular as well. The major downside to this is the price point. As I did not see anything that truly separated this from cheaper mono outside of flavoring, it would be hard to justify the significantly higher cost. Overall, however, this was a solid product that with continued use should live up to its claims.

Nyrin's Rating
Beast Punch

Absolutely delicious and a great choice if you're looking for a flavored creatine supplement. I received a sample packet from Beast and the Beast Punch flavor is a subtle hybrid somewhere between a typical fruit punch and a hint of almost "spiced cider" flavor; it's sweet and very refreshing. Ultimately, though, we're still talking $0.32+ per daily serving for some flavored creatine; given that bulk creatine is well under $0.10 per day and you can flavor it yourself, this might still be tough to justify. Nonetheless, if you want a flavored creatine, this is a great one.

Autrycotton's Rating
Cherry Limeade

i havnt tried this new formula yet i only had the older one in the green and black label but i know the old one was awesome and saw some nice results. but its a bit pricey and really theyre charging you half of the money just for the flavor. but it does taste amazing and mixed very well. would buy if i had a less strict budget

Nickdubb's Rating
Citrus

So far, been seeing some moderate gains as a post workout(1 MO out). been trying it before morning wkout past week seems to give a nice little boost in stamina / focus./// On another note, I didn't do a loading phase, seemed like it still kicked in pretty quickly. /// Last but not least, flavor was nice (citrus), went down smooth. - WORTH IT.

Freight57's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I am a big supporter taking a creatine supplement, but there seems to be a widespread issue with mix-ability, leaving half of the supplement sitting on the bottom of the shaker. Creature doesnt have that problem, it is a much finer powder that does a great job mixing. The flavor is great and mixes well with other supplements. Beast once again delivers a full product experience having not only great flavors, great results, appealing branding but most importantly ingredients you can trust.

bodomwarrior13's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Works like any other creatine but the pink lemondade flavor is the tits. Even though this is a little pricier than most creatines it has a good flavor and mixes without leaving any grainy texture.

I used Beast consistently for a period of 6 months for post workout and daily maintenance creatine. Although I continued to see results when using beast I did not see any drastic difference compared to cheaper micronized creatine supplements such as ON. This product did work for me but was a bit pricey and did not deliver any new drastic different results and gains.

sausharm's Rating

Overall, I would strongly recommend this product. First, its really effective when it comes to increasing your max output in the gym and helping you put on some good lean mass (and water). I've tried a lot of other products that cause significant bloating and discomfort and/or do not help me in the gym. But I've used this product for a while now and I enjoy it! It can be a decent price (even if you use 2 scoops per serving) if you get it when its on sale. And the taste...they're all really good. I enjoy beast punch the most but you can't go wrong. I have it in my stack and will continue to do so for the future.

rockylemons's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This has to be one of the best pre-workout supplements out there , i have been looking for a great pre supplement simply asked for a few samples sent within a week tried it and loved it . took a creature before and after felt so pumped working out took beast mode and aminolytess and had a great workout and recovery. If your looking for a great pumped work out then this is for you . i will be looking into a stack program of BeastSports !

tevdp94's Rating
Citrus

This is most likely the best product line I've ever used for my workouts to be honest with you. When I took the pre-workout it was like I heard triple h's theme music from wwe lol that's how good it'll make you feel. I would highly recommend this product for anyone that's serious about their workouts cause it owns up to its name...BEAST MODE!!

nickwood598's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is a great high-quality creatine product. I love that the scoops are so small and the flavor is great. I also like that it has multiple types of creatine in it so you know you're going to get maximum absorption. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high-quality creatine product

capone503's Rating

The old Beast creatine was great but this stuff sucks. It make your stomach sick as ****. I should have Googled and youtubed reviews of people that have taken it before buying. I thought Beast is the best so any changes gotta be good. Way Wrong. Stay away from this stuff. Big waist of money and them stomach problems will mess up your gains for the whole week.

baer57's Rating
Beast Punch

The best tasting creation on the market! A great product from a great company

mongochuy's Rating

The only reason why this gets a -1 is because of the price. It is not the cheapest creatine but definitely the best, IMO, for strength progress and overall gains. The Taste- It is actually not bad. I've tried other creatines and they were flavorless. The packaging is like any other container. It seals up but eventually clumps up if it sits for a while Benefits- As i said at the top, I have gained the most out of this product than others. I noticed increase in strength in the gym and no real water retention The Price-This is definitely priced higher than other basic creatiens. Its understandable since they offer a mix of creatines that work! I know people go through hard times, like I have, and sometimes all we can afford is the generic brand which is fine. If you have the money, definitely invest in this product