Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Grape
Unflavored

tarofranke's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is an OK creatine though like all flavored creatine powders I've tried so far it's way too sweet.

JasonBourne2468's Rating

cgpilot's Rating
Grape

Picked this up solely because it was a powder & I LOVE it. Great flavor and no aftertaste. Im sold!!!

Ryanmmas26's Rating
Citrus

Out of all the creatine products ive tried and ive tried A LOT, this is easily the best creatine ive tried. -Best tasting -Ive seen gains in size and especially an increase in endurance and strength in only 2 weeks -Also i dont dread leg day so much because with this stuff I have recovered faster than I ever have before The only complaint i have is I do wish it would mix a little better but thats a very slight problem compared to all the other great benefits of this. I still have yet to try DECACOR but ive tried all the other top brands of creatine out there and again.... This is easily the most effective

scsun14's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Flavors are amazing. Easily mixable. I take a serving pre and post workout and have noticed increased energy and recovery. Overall great product and will continue to keep it in my regimen.

jamesmeans's Rating
Cherry Limeade

It was ok but didn't give me the pump that other creatines did. I could tell a difference with recover and strength!

Kcollison's Rating

This is hands down my favorite creatine. Just like protein blends, it's multiple forms of creatine in on product. I use pre and post workout. I prefer unflavored because I can mix with anything. However, grape and pink lemonade are great by itself!

coachmustang55's Rating

Been using this for about 2 weeks and add 20 lbs to my max

steinway74's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This was the first creatine supplement I tried and I really liked taking it. The powder mixes pretty well (sometimes it doesn't dissolve completely so you have to swish it around to get everything out of the cup). The flavor (cherry limeade) was great too. I prefer this to the BPI Sports Best Creatine (Snow Cone) that I'm currently taking.

• micdoy
micdoy's Rating
Citrus

Best creatine on the market. During my very first workout after taking Creature I had drastically less fatigue and more drive through my sets. Being able to add reps and power through sets thanks to Creature improved my muscle mass and size. Also playing semi pro hockey I even began to take Creature before my games as I found I am able to preform better and not get gassed on the ice. I ordered the 120 servings of the Citrus flavor and have zero complaints. Great taste unlike many of the other creatine brands I've tried. Defiantly found my creatine supplement.

Roark3438's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Awesome product. Tastes amazing, mixes well. Not that medicine like taste or that chalky grit on the bottom. Noticed the stamina it gave me first use. And its definitely helped me increase lean mass and that cut I was looking for. Definitely recommend this product.

Mcerrillo1's Rating
Citrus

Definitely the best tasting creatine I've ever taken. It mixes pretty quickly too. I don't even have to mix it with water, I just take the powder directly. It's almost like a pixie stick. Definitely my favorite supplement.

• zecky
zecky's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Best tasting creatine supp I've ever used,you really feel the strength increase during workouts,great workout improver..great product!

oscarbocanegra's Rating
Citrus

This creatine works . I have noticed a big difference since I started taking it. The flavor is amazing. I recommend any body that is looking for creatine to buy this one.

chriswinter9's Rating
Citrus

chriswinter9 did not leave a written review for this product.

diana1cantor's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Best creatine ever, i got a lot of strenght, muscle mass and muscle recovery.

Zachpajtasz's Rating
Cherry Limeade

One of my favorite creatine products available on BB.com! The taste is amazing and I find it to be of higher quality to other comparable creatines.

Jameshstitt's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Jameshstitt did not leave a written review for this product.

WelTh001's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I don't really know why anyone would have anything negative to say about this product, it's incredible. I'm not sore, yet I added 10 lbs. to my bench in a week. The taste is great; I take one scoop on rest days and two scoops on lifting days. Phenomenal product and highly recommended to anyone.

alexruns's Rating
Beast Punch

A great-tasting, high-quality creatine. Clean and good stuff.