Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Grape
Unflavored

Selbie29's Rating
Citrus

The best creatine out there hands down, just bought my 3rd tub.

joeandypaul13's Rating
Grape

Best creatine on the market! Tried PWO, proteins, test booster, etc. But none can compare to the size and strength gains I've made while on Creature. Really like the Grape and Citrus flavors. Cherry Limeade...not so much.

Montyth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've noticed some hardening and a slight increase in gains and strength using this product. Will probably stick with beast creatine for awhile. Flavor wise, beast punch could be better. Not bad, but not great either. Weak taste but nothing I can't put up with. Saw blue raspberry had no rating so I decided to be nice and try it for everybody. Keeping in mind that blue raz is typically my go to flavor for all supps with the exception of protein, I enjoyed blue raz much more than punch. Stronger taste but not overwhelming, would for sure recommend this one!

Mike_Chareun2's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Tastes great. Mixes easily and got good strength gains from it. I take it separate from my preworkout before and after workout.

Sollylama's Rating
Cherry Limeade

A great flavour! Nothing else really stood out. A little chalky but not unpleasant.

nfranken1625's Rating

I got the unflavored and this creatine has really helped my strength and fullness in my muscle.

menchacaj's Rating

I love each of the flavors of creature. Keeps me going during my workouts. I need this stuff, especially knowing that I really sweat during my workout. Really refreshing to drink.

FaurckkkMyronn's Rating
Citrus

I have had the opportunity to try a few different flavors of Creature. First, this is the first citrus flavored supplement I have used that I actually loved the flavor, and have no complaints with the cherry limeade. Mixes very well, only have to give it a few shakes and good to go. No foam, and it does what it is supposed to do. I don't like reviewing things this highly but I honestly can't think of a single complaint in my experience with creature.

Mixed it with my weight gainer and it worked great! With my stack, I saw amazing gains and constantly received compliments from my peers. You know you have a good creatine when people wonder if you're on steroids..

Bruins10's Rating
Cherry Limeade

wasnt very pleased with the taste of creature product. Compared to other creatine monohydrates, it has flavour which is a plus but the thing is that the citrus is just very weird. When i first drank it, I was very uncertain on to what I was drinking, wasnt able to relate it to another flavour. even the cherry limeade is an odd tongue taster. it doesnt really southe my taste buds while i was sipping on it. atleast it is drinkable, unlike other powders other than that, it has a very good profile and is a very good product!

Pyrobilly's Rating

Taste good. Fav flavor so far cherry lem. Helps in addition to other supplements ordered here. Fast shipping. No complains. Thank you bodybuilding folks!

guinthe's Rating

I love this creatine. Taste is amazing. (Punch could taste better) Overall recovery was great but the price is kinda high. But definitely take advantage of buy 1 get 1 or buy 2 get 1 offer.

intheayer55's Rating
Beast Punch

This was a great creatine product that I used after my workouts. The creatine matrix provides a few different forms of creatine and I felt that it helped in my recovery. The following day, I felt strong and ready to hit the gym again. This creatine didn't upset my stomach as I know some others have in the past. By providing excellent recovery after my workouts, this will be a product that I'll continue to use in the future.

Keekie's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product my recover time was faster then ever after starting this product! One and only down fall the chemical taste I see a lot of reviews saying they don't mind the taste maybe I'm picky, I just feel like it could use some work flavour wise.

eatsleepfitness's Rating
Beast Punch

Just switched to this from Concrete. I like this product better overall. The pump is amazing, the taste is pretty good, and the intra workout recovery is great. I would like a little more from the post workout recovery side though. The beast punch is a little bubble gummy.

Fadijzn's Rating
Citrus

The product is awesome! i really loved it and the citrus flavor is beyond good!

SwollenBeast27's Rating
Citrus

Ive takin beast in the past which found it to be a good creatine that me and my cousin liked a lot....felt strong and full, I got to chance to try these flavors which ive had citrus before which is really good but cherry limeade is delicious!

SwollenBeast27's Rating

djcad86's Rating
Beast Punch

A very effective supplement for me, it helped push the amount of reps I executed further than I thought. The Citrus flavor is good, but I highly recommend the Beast Punch.

roche154's Rating
Citrus

I bought this product since it won creatine of the year for 2014. Since then I can now understand why it won creatine of the year. I have gained a ridiculous amount of strength from this product to the point that I would say this is the best creatine I have ever tried. At first I was skeptical of this product since there is only 3,025mg mix of creatine while most other creatine products contain around 5000mg (5g) of creatine. Even though there was less creatine in this product than others, I believe the mixture of multiple creatine forms made this product superior to all others. The product suggestion says to take a serving both pre and post workout but for me I have only taken one serving post workout and one serving on off days and I have still seen great results. As far as I can tell I have not bloated from this product but my muscles feel much more full. The citrus flavor tastes good and mixes easily. I would easily recommend this product.