Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Optimizes Strength, Enhances Endurance, & Accelerates Recovery*

Grape

Asheem.Bakhtawar's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Excellent product will increase your strength in just 5 serving. I tried only 1 serving per day rather than 2 per day (pre and post as recommended) and increased my power by 30% and reps in each exercise. No water retention too. This is the best creatine I have tried. Worth the cost so I gave a 10.

thejakerussell's Rating

Excellent creatine. I gained a lot of mass on this.

wellwood90's Rating
Citrus

Great flavour, great mix ability, great focus.

CoreyBfit's Rating

This product is my favorite creatine ever! I've tried many brands that claim to be the best but I've always came back to Creature by Beast for the best results! Creature helps me get the most out of my workouts with the energy, stamina and recovery I need! I recommend this product to anyone doubting the positive effects Beast Creature will have on your physique and performance!

kayheat's Rating
Beast Punch

Best creatine I have tried. I stack it with punch flavored pre-workout, which I prefer than to take it alone. It mixes well. The taste will take some getting used to but I don't mind it at all, maybe I'll go for a different flavor and try that out. It's a supplement that's helped me increase in strength and grow in muscle size. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a creatine. I'll continue to use their brand.

scsun14's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Have used creature for a long time now and is easily the top creatine product I have tried. I've seen lots of gains since using it. To top it off it tastes amazing!

Itssmemarioo's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This creatine is my favorite and only creatine I use and have only ever used! The flavor is so good and the results I can see! I've used this creatine for about 3 years I cycle off and on it. I was able to gain mass and I've definitely seen a progression in my strength ! If your looking for strength and some mass try this out! The best creatine built for BEASTS!!!!

Denilo3's Rating
Citrus

I love my creatine and I love Beast creature! This is a perfect creatine blend with an amazing taste. I've notice a lot of other flavored creatine on the market that leaves you not wanting to drink it. However this goes down nice and smooth and it works! Noticed some great strength improvements over the last three weeks. Definitely recommend!

dshepp08's Rating
Grape
Cherry Limeade

This is the best creatine product on the market. Grape is my favorite flavor I will continue to buy this creatine.

moonkinzan's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love Creature! I always get flavorless so I can mix it with my BCAAs to drink while I'm working out. I can tell my recovery is quicker and helps me with my endurance. Best on the market and mixes well with anything!!

rymeli's Rating
Unflavored

I have taken various creatine supplements and mostly I have taken ones I could mix with other supplements so I didn't have to drink a million things. This was perfect it did not ruin the flavor of my other flavored supplements and did exactly what it was supposed to do. Great to mix!

mayyad12's Rating

I absolutely love this creatine powder, I've had multiple flavors, but I think blue raspberry is my favorite. I love the fact that I do not feel bloated after taking this and the gains have been amazing. I also do not have any issues with my stomach like I have with other brands. 10/10 will purchase again!!

Copeian20's Rating

Hands down the best creatine on the market, I've always been a fan of creatine blends as opposed to just pure creatine monohydrate and this stuff is top of the line, 1 scoop pre, and post. I use it year round, especially during competition prep! Every flavor I've tried has not disappointed, and neither will you when you try this product!

StevenTMAN's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This product does what it claims to do. I have pushed myself harder and noticed that the recovery from my workouts is shortened. PRs are going up. I will be sticking with this for the results. I also do not get the bloated feeling that I have had with other brands. This is the best creatine available.

Dbayless's Rating
Beast Punch

Dbayless did not leave a written review for this product.

Pxramirez's Rating
Citrus

Beast Sports Creature is amazing... I have used this multiple times a month in and then a month off. It help recovery greatly and I felt great using this. I would drink it during my work out and it would help me blast through my workout and not let me go home with a sore feeling after a heavy day of lifting. I have recommended this to many of my gym people and seen many of them use it. Worth the money and gives you what you want. GREAT PRODUCT.

Isaias13's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Very good product very good taste it gave me good pump feeling while working out and a good boost defently buying it againg

akelley2's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Sooooo yummy! Definitely the best I've taken. I refuse to buy another brand!

MCostley's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I received a sample of this, so I can't really speak to how it actually performs long-term. Creatine is a great addition to your current supplement and nutrition plan, as it helps increase strength and accelerate recovery. I felt the flavor was lacking, but perhaps if I used less water it would've tasted better. I also feel that the amount of creatine in this product is on the lower end of recommended dosage.

claytonclark503's Rating

Easily mixable, best tasting creatine ive had. Most are gritty and sour. This was smooth and actually tastes good. The potency of the creatine blend is amazing. The recovery and strength gains on it were great!! I recommend it for amyone who wants a good creatine.