Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Beast Punch
Unflavored

Zachpajtasz's Rating
Cherry Limeade

One of my favorite creatine products available on BB.com! The taste is amazing and I find it to be of higher quality to other comparable creatines.

Jameshstitt's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Jameshstitt did not leave a written review for this product.

WelTh001's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I don't really know why anyone would have anything negative to say about this product, it's incredible. I'm not sore, yet I added 10 lbs. to my bench in a week. The taste is great; I take one scoop on rest days and two scoops on lifting days. Phenomenal product and highly recommended to anyone.

alexruns's Rating
Beast Punch

A great-tasting, high-quality creatine. Clean and good stuff.

markostimon's Rating

Blue Raspberry is delicious and mixes so easy. Looking forward to seeing the results! Beast FTW!

buitre28's Rating
Citrus

Saw no difference compared to when I take regular monohydrate creatine. Doesn't mix well at all. No matter how much I shake or stir it theres always a lot of residue at bottom. I got regular mono and spent the extra bucks on a good quality protein powder.

GlacierDon's Rating

It tastes pretty good and more importantly I can feel the results....

unknownn's Rating
Grape

Good product, but would recommend the unflavored version, because Grape was way too sweet. Ended up having to mix with twice the amount of recommended water.

gparr90's Rating

gparr90 did not leave a written review for this product.

hartj151's Rating

I mix Creature into my pre-workout and post shake. It mixes great, adds no flavor or grittiness and the results are certainly there. Highly recommend this product!

jtoy99's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is a great product. Works well and has a great taste.

HKinsey3's Rating
Citrus

Taste wasn't great...Similar to regurgitated orange juice. The product also takes a little longer to dissolve, but seems to work fairly well.

vinny22's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Out of the MANY creatine powders that I have tried since 2007, when I initially took the leap into this fitness lifestyle, Creature from Beast Sports Nutrition has been the BEST tasting creatine powder and hence the reason why it continues to win awards year after year! Creature is formulated to not "bloat" you like many of the other creatine companies products do. If you are looking for a great mixing, smooth tasting creatine powder, Beast Sports Nutrition Creature is the way to go! Pink Lemonade flavor, BOMB.COM

pequigah's Rating
Grape

This product didn't mix as well as other creatine products on the market. Typically had powder remaining on the bottom of my cup after drinking.

EDEZ2161's Rating
Citrus

Aside from the fact that it is a flavored creatine and you can;'t mix it with your protein shake or pre-workout shake. The flavor is amazing no problems at all. I did see a small increase in size but of course it also depends on your diet and how you are eating.

SirSweatsAlot's Rating

Everybody had been saying to try a creatine product. I saw this, I saw a review or two; I bought a tub. My first cup was a little chalky tasting (I used 4 oz. of water instead of 6). But I tell you I felt an improvement that night. I have had no problems with using it. It's great stuff! For best results I recommend 6 oz. cold water, shake and then add some ice. It's pretty close to lemonade!!

phil2795's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Great product, have been taking it for almost a month so far and definitely making faster progress than i was previously and smashing through personal records almost every week now. This brand of creatine was recommended to me by a friend because it has no loading phase and it has worked well for him as well. The pink lemonade flavor is awesome and i will definitely reorder this product when i run out.

mbrooks82's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product. Does as promised and tastes great. I also haven't had typical side effects associated with creatine (e.g. puffiness, weird dreams, etc).

jessietb1999's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product. Did what it claims to do. Gave me the power to go for more reps and I also got a great pump from it. for sure worth the price.

JakeDowns's Rating

JakeDowns did not leave a written review for this product.