Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Beast Punch
Unflavored

4shezee's Rating
Citrus

Just been using this product for over a week but I like the taste and the extra boost that it gives me before my workouts and it works well with recovery also.

palmernj's Rating
Citrus

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

• t12345
t12345's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Really great product, only con is the price. If its on sale again I will def order.

BMAN5's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This didn't work for me like I wanted it to. Didn't notice any strength gains or muscle pumps while on creature.

Ghost2314's Rating

Great tasting, works great, overall WONDERFUL PRODUCT! Always love Beast products!

Linn85's Rating
Cherry Limeade

First time using this better that Muscle Pharm Assult, no jitters or tingle feeling. Can't wait to see results.

Kadegreany2434's Rating
Citrus

Been taking for 2 weeks, and have not seen any change. Been taking it pre and post, and no energy boost what so ever. The citrus favor taste like ****, i think all these reviews are made up. This was a waste of my money and time. Will never buy again

Ultimatebock's Rating
Citrus

Ultimatebock did not leave a written review for this product.

808pinoyboy's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The flavor taste fantastic and it give me and my cousin a lot of energy, I really recommend this for beginners.

Vokldot's Rating
Citrus

really nice flavour. Didn't experience any bad effects, like acne and feeling like i'm carrying excess weight like with other creatines. Mixes well, strength gains and pumps have worked out really well so far.

liftinlucille1's Rating
Cherry Limeade

liftinlucille1 did not leave a written review for this product.

iamfabian's Rating

great taste and boost in energy

bnyff24's Rating
Citrus

I don't ever review any products, but this is an AMAZING product! I never feel bloated and I always get results from this product. I have tried some other creatines from Universal Nutrition and BSN, but they are not as good as Creature. Highly Recommend!

NorthsideMMA's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is some of the best creatine on the market. I use pre-workout for optimization. I am sensitive to stimulants so can't do pre-workout. I find I stay hydrated and get more from my lifts and runs when I intake prior to working out. I don't do post-workout however as my goals are sport based and require me to keep my weight down. Thus I do aminos post. Great product and great taste though.

georgiegiven's Rating
Citrus

georgiegiven did not leave a written review for this product.

albiz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

worx really well. i lost considerable strength when i was not on it. both flavours i've tried taste really good. i'd say its thee BEST creatine i've tried so far.

nickjames1414's Rating

Good creatine. Ive tried a lot and this one is better of them all. Had the unflavored and I mixed 5 grams in with my amino acids before workout, then 5 grams with my protein shake after. It mixed O.K It did make me bloat and made my stomach upset which affected my workout.

Shayne11111's Rating
Citrus

Great product. I've used a few similar products and have definitely seen the best results while on this one. The citrus flavour tastes Pretty good too!

NPR77 did not leave a written review for this product.

alexjuengling's Rating
Citrus

This creatine is really top notch! Within a 20-30 minutes of taking it, I feel a noticeable mood boost (my girlfriend gets annoyed but whatever) and am noticing more pumps in the gym. Whenever I think there is no way I can do another rep, I get 1-2 more done no problem. Be sure to take it both pre and post workout - you will be very happy you did! Oh PS, this is one of the few supplements I actually look forward to taking! Citrus is DELICIOUS! Hope this helps!