Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Grape
Unflavored

RedRogue19's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great bang for your buck, and pretty good results, but not the best out there if you're willing to spend a little more. Con Cret has always been my favorite, but wanted to try this.

archxangelx's Rating
Cherry Limeade

archxangelx did not leave a written review for this product.

jstncheney's Rating
Citrus

I have to say, I love the effects of this stuff. It's incredible. The downside about the effects is as soon as you get off it, you quickly drop in size. Ask for the flavor? Save yourself the punishment and stay away from the citrus flavor. I am trying to understand the 9.4 rating of the flavor. It taste awful. But hey, everyone has their own taste. This one is horrible and I can't wait to finish it off and get a different flavor.

Shalerboy's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I just ordered two tubs since I got buy one get one free. I can't wait to try this stuff out! I've never tried creatine before! Based upon reviews, this stuff seems awesome! I'll update my review after trying my new stuff!

mabreymachine's Rating

This is by far the best (strongest) and tastiest Creatine I have ever used. I highly recommend it.

Ryanmmas26's Rating
Citrus

Out of all the creatine products ive tried and ive tried A LOT, this is easily the best creatine ive tried. -Best tasting -Ive seen gains in size and especially an increase in endurance and strength in only 2 weeks -Also i dont dread leg day so much because with this stuff I have recovered faster than I ever have before The only complaint i have is I do wish it would mix a little better but thats a very slight problem compared to all the other great benefits of this. I still have yet to try DECACOR but ive tried all the other top brands of creatine out there and again.... This is easily the most effective

BelgianBlueFit's Rating
Citrus

This is the best tasting creatine i have ever had. Plus i have gained 8lbs while using it. A great product.

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Citrus

This is the first flavored creatine I've ever tried. Beast Punch is absolutely delicious and in my opinion should be the highest rated flavor. Citrus is kind of disappointing for the high rating it has, it is a very light flavor. I normally take creatine after my workout, but I have started this stuff about 30-45 minutes before my workout and I think I know why they named this stuff "beast" because I perform way better in the gym with this stuff in my stomach. I'm way more energized and I can lift heavier on just about everything with this stuff. Only two minor cons I have found so far: 1. It's a little pricy, but it's also flavored so that raises the price. 2. This stuff does NOT like water. You can dump an entire scoop full of this stuff in a cup of water and it will sit there and float in the middle of your cup. It also settles to the bottom, no big deal just swish it around in your cup and "down it."

TheAn5wer's Rating
Citrus

My favorite Creatine on the market. Works well and tastes great! Experimented with roughly 15-20 different types of creatines over the years and this is my go to whenever I feel like I need some! I saw some moderate water retention and a little bit of a strength increase while taking Creature. Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to make a change to their routine! Great Product

muscletech95's Rating
Citrus

I started taking this product about a month ago after i ran out of plain creatine mono.I was skeptical because of the price and the fact that i have never tried a creatine blend before.This product kicked in for me at about 2 weeks and i already noticed muscle fullness and an increased pump but the main thing that i noticed were the strength gains.My strength shot up on this product unlike anything i have seen before i gained about 20 pound on my bench in the last month.Overall a great product as far as results wise, defiantly the best one i have taken.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

Creature Powder is a more powerful than normal creatine. I highly recommend you reading the label and actually taking a closer look at what it has in it. If you do your homework you will see how it absorbs better in your system.

Ditermined's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Can def see results after following most instructs' on the can, muscle swelling + increased reps and weight = better results. Wouldn't recommend loading especially for the price, conserving is always better. Can says to take immediately after workout, I wouldn't recommend, results only show in the gym, not when you're sleeping. Most creatine didn't work for me, especially mono-hydrates, couldn't adjust and stay on top of loading phases, so I took a shot in the dark and haven't left the beast. Goes great with ON's Gold whey. Bought the cherry limeade, tastes great, but make sure you continue to stir after sipping, does not dilute well, best to take it all in one gulp, unless you like true grit. Little water left and not stirring will make it seem like you ate an atomic warhead, so prepare for a sour face. Def recommend the purchase.

mwest24's Rating
Beast Punch

this stuff mixes pretty well and I definitely feel it in the gym once the loading is over. beast punch tastes pretty bubble gummy which I'm not into but I like citrus a lot and cherry limeade is pretty good too. I mix it with my unflavored isopure protein for after-workout and that works well.

fmazurIV's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great Creatine supplement, holds its own against, and works great with the other competitors. Using this, I felt a longer, more intense boost in my workout that lasted throughout the rest of my day. Tastes decent and mixes well, though it does have an issue with foaming up, not bad. Works quickly, and definitely gives a great pump to any routine.

emilenjoyfit's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The idea to mix different kind of creatine is good to have a good blend, but the problem is that the most effective remains the monohydrate. The scoop is 5 grams of product, but 3 grams of creatine so you need always to take a couple of scoop to get a good quantity. The taste is chemical and horrible but better than other that i tried. I'm on my second tub and i can feel the difference from taking it or not because i've been of creatine for a long time.

PurpleCurlz's Rating
Grape

PurpleCurlz did not leave a written review for this product.

nateclick's Rating
Cherry Limeade

nateclick did not leave a written review for this product.

ELZ5150's Rating

Beast Creature is the best powder of Creatine i have ever tasted and it works great! It has been the best for 2 years for a reason. It gives you that push to go hard in the gym. You never think about quitting. All that pain feels like pleasure, thanks to Beast Creature!

da1cjp's Rating
Citrus

Love this product. I notice my strength in the gym declining so decided to give this product a try. I usually take 2 full scoops a day and have notice a great difference in my strength and focus. The taste of this product is great and mixes well with almost anything. I highly recommend this product.

trentwilson's Rating

Im a phenom after using this pre workout / creatine. I **** excellence,and creatine because this ish dont settle well, it goes straight to my absa. im a creature of my own after using this product, mess wit me.