Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Optimizes Strength, Enhances Endurance, & Accelerates Recovery*

Unflavored

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

Creature Powder is a more powerful than normal creatine. I highly recommend you reading the label and actually taking a closer look at what it has in it. If you do your homework you will see how it absorbs better in your system.

Ditermined's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Can def see results after following most instructs' on the can, muscle swelling + increased reps and weight = better results. Wouldn't recommend loading especially for the price, conserving is always better. Can says to take immediately after workout, I wouldn't recommend, results only show in the gym, not when you're sleeping. Most creatine didn't work for me, especially mono-hydrates, couldn't adjust and stay on top of loading phases, so I took a shot in the dark and haven't left the beast. Goes great with ON's Gold whey. Bought the cherry limeade, tastes great, but make sure you continue to stir after sipping, does not dilute well, best to take it all in one gulp, unless you like true grit. Little water left and not stirring will make it seem like you ate an atomic warhead, so prepare for a sour face. Def recommend the purchase.

mwest24's Rating
Beast Punch

this stuff mixes pretty well and I definitely feel it in the gym once the loading is over. beast punch tastes pretty bubble gummy which I'm not into but I like citrus a lot and cherry limeade is pretty good too. I mix it with my unflavored isopure protein for after-workout and that works well.

fmazurIV's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great Creatine supplement, holds its own against, and works great with the other competitors. Using this, I felt a longer, more intense boost in my workout that lasted throughout the rest of my day. Tastes decent and mixes well, though it does have an issue with foaming up, not bad. Works quickly, and definitely gives a great pump to any routine.

emilenjoyfit's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The idea to mix different kind of creatine is good to have a good blend, but the problem is that the most effective remains the monohydrate. The scoop is 5 grams of product, but 3 grams of creatine so you need always to take a couple of scoop to get a good quantity. The taste is chemical and horrible but better than other that i tried. I'm on my second tub and i can feel the difference from taking it or not because i've been of creatine for a long time.

PurpleCurlz's Rating
Grape

PurpleCurlz did not leave a written review for this product.

nateclick's Rating
Cherry Limeade

nateclick did not leave a written review for this product.

ELZ5150's Rating

Beast Creature is the best powder of Creatine i have ever tasted and it works great! It has been the best for 2 years for a reason. It gives you that push to go hard in the gym. You never think about quitting. All that pain feels like pleasure, thanks to Beast Creature!

da1cjp's Rating
Citrus

Love this product. I notice my strength in the gym declining so decided to give this product a try. I usually take 2 full scoops a day and have notice a great difference in my strength and focus. The taste of this product is great and mixes well with almost anything. I highly recommend this product.

trentwilson's Rating

Im a phenom after using this pre workout / creatine. I **** excellence,and creatine because this ish dont settle well, it goes straight to my absa. im a creature of my own after using this product, mess wit me.

VinnyAllan's Rating
Citrus

To start off [IT DID WORK FOR ME] although product caused sharp pains in my chest.. Did not enjoy the feeling and had to submit myself to the hospital in order to get checked out. AM NOT THE FIRST ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM... FIX THE FORMULAAA

Mu5555 did not leave a written review for this product.

Haayyeess's Rating
Citrus

Sure this creatine can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it. It tastes awesome, and helps me push harder through my workouts. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed I was able to push through an extra rep or two. Although it definitely doesn't compisate for those days you're way off, or your CNS is shot.

AWIL57's Rating
Citrus

AWIL57 did not leave a written review for this product.

abirk411's Rating
Pink Lemonade

abirk411 did not leave a written review for this product.

JFWLetsgo's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Tastes good. Helps you through your plateaus. I cycle it on and off

WallyTL6971's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is probably the best creatine I have ever tried. It gave me great gains in strength without a lot of weight gain. The flavor is awesome and I will continue to use this product.

Selbie29's Rating
Citrus

The best creatine out there hands down, just bought my 3rd tub.

joeandypaul13's Rating
Grape

Best creatine on the market! Tried PWO, proteins, test booster, etc. But none can compare to the size and strength gains I've made while on Creature. Really like the Grape and Citrus flavors. Cherry Limeade...not so much.

Montyth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've noticed some hardening and a slight increase in gains and strength using this product. Will probably stick with beast creatine for awhile. Flavor wise, beast punch could be better. Not bad, but not great either. Weak taste but nothing I can't put up with. Saw blue raspberry had no rating so I decided to be nice and try it for everybody. Keeping in mind that blue raz is typically my go to flavor for all supps with the exception of protein, I enjoyed blue raz much more than punch. Stronger taste but not overwhelming, would for sure recommend this one!