Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Optimizes Strength, Enhances Endurance, & Accelerates Recovery*

w0lver1ne's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is the most effective creatine for maximizing size and volume of your muscles, while having zero subq water retention in the skin. Providing you eat correctly and minimize sodium intake and watch e2 levels. I have tried various brands one after another, this is much more effective than straight monohydrate. Ignore the parrots who say monohyrdrate is just as effective, they have no mind of their own and repeat what others say, in order to act as if they are knowledgeable around the subject, which they are not. I myself have fallen victim into the "monohydrate" is the same, etc, etc, well I am assured now it is not. I am running this creatine year round.

Jdot5's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I took a scoop preworkout 15 mins before the gym and then a scoop immediately after my workout. I noticed while using it, first the taste is delicious so its something that u can look forward to tasting. second is it gives you the extra umph u need to get u ready to battle the weights and help u not gas out. Also postworkout, it helps with aiding in muscle recovery so you can get ready to battle the next day. I would definitely recommend to EVERYONE!

kescronin's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I use creature creatine half an hour before and directly after my workout. I get a huge pump throughout the whole workout, great energy and fast recovery with no bloating at all. It has a great taste and is very easy to take. Im really happy with this product

papi93's Rating
Beast Punch

I have a very sensitive stomach and 5g of creatine monohydrate makes me feel nauseous. Beast Creature did not cause stomach discomfort when I took it with a meals. Looked forward to the taste of Beast Punch with a meal. Creature made dramatic improvements in my strength gains during my resistance workouts (logged for Beast Sports Nutrition). My bodyweight went from 177.6lbs. to 180.6lbs. with cardio being taken out of my program for four weeks.

joshuagoddard's Rating
Citrus

Overall I would recommend this. Tastes great and I saw significant increases in strength after about a week. Towards the 3 week mark my stomach seemed to bother me regularly so I cut back to one scoop per day and I seem to be alright. Best creatine supplement I've tried.

robdiddy's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Product tasted amazing, had good results with the creatine blends. Great product, didnt give me any stomach issues. Helped me to feel revitalized desoite hard core training and a 40 hour work week.

• azaion
azaion's Rating
Citrus

I really love this creatine!! It mixes very well and I have noticed a big improvement at the gym. I have been taking it for about 3 months and it definitely put some water in my muscles. I love the citrus flavor it's almost like mountain dew. I am not a fan of the beast punch ended up giving it away to get another citrus flavor. All and all I would recommend this product to anyone going to the gym more than 3 times a week.

distanceforever's Rating

I bought the unflavored version a few weeks ago because I wanted to mix them with my post workout shake and sometimes my pre-workout too. I really saw this product work for me, it would allow me to do alot of extra sets and especially for my Arm workouts my biceps would look amazing. If you workout with good intensity, you will see great results. Also, it kind of has a coconut taste even though it is flavorless, but is really good to mix it with water or your shakes. I recently bought my 3rd Creature and is my trusted one so far.

bama777's Rating
Citrus

A little powdery but overall great product. I am very pleased with beast. A friend recommend it to me and it is amazing. I have taken it for 2 weeks and haven't retained any water. It also settles well so no upset stomachs. With other types of creatine I retained water and they upset my stomach. This is by far the best creatine out there.

paulmanjooran's Rating

This the first time I got the sample of this and I got amazing strenghth and energy and it felt like the gain was gone just from drinking the powder with my water.

I am a big supporter taking a creatine supplement, but there seems to be a widespread issue with mix-ability, leaving half of the supplement sitting on the bottom of the shaker. Creature doesnt have that problem, it is a much finer powder that does a great job mixing. The flavor is great and mixes well with other supplements. Beast once again delivers a full product experience having not only great flavors, great results, appealing branding but most importantly ingredients you can trust.

dedrictolbert's Rating
Citrus

I stack this with Dymatize Xpand and the Dymatize Amino 6000 so I cannot say if the gains where from the Dymatize or the Beast Creature since I had been taking the Dymatize. Anyway it contains 5 creatine blends and it mixes easily without any gritty taste. I will continue to use since I have not had any side effects.

vadimmmo's Rating
Beast Punch

This stuff tastes great, mixes well, and you get a bigger pump when lifting is what i've noticed.

lowroller21212's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Mixes great it's not overly gritty, the particles are much smaller. I don't want the flavor to overtake this review, but I do want to highlight how awesome it tastes. I dislike a lot of pink lemonade flavors because they are too sour, huge acidity, bad aftertaste and this one is very delicious striking the perfect balance of sweet enough to please but not enough to make you regurgitate inside your mouth. Effects: Loaded on it first thing after getting injured and built right up on me and I did notice muscle density and the muscle anatomy. Subtle strength increases but mostly over about 2 weeks. Fast forward full recovery, still love it tastes like candy in creatine form and it works. I like Cherry limeade the most but I like all flavors, even beast punch which I typically am not a fan of. Having tried a few blends of 60 servings as well, Beast is well worth the price / results/ flavor and science criteria for creatines.

ProCanada's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The product is pretty solid! Its expensive but i use it regularly. since im making good money now i use this as my regular post creatine. I use it with my PreJym as my preworkout/beforeworkout supplement. This blend provides quick results. If i travel on the plane i stop using creatine because i dont like to make constant runs to the rest room. When I am on the ground i take this and i regain my strength quickly. I think this one is better than MusclePharms creatine blend in terms of cell volumization and strength. I was able to do more reps with weighted chin up with 50 pounds 8 reps 3 sets.

sonofaceltic24's Rating

Flavor is good taste just like pink lemonade. Mixability isn't the greatest some of the powder does stay at the bottom. As far as results go I've noticed some strength gains. Haven't really noticed a difference in endurance or quicker recovery time. Ive taken this product every day for two weeks. Pre and post workout and on off days in the morning. The major issue I have with this product is the severe joint pain it causes. This is my second time using this product. The first time I cycled the product I made it about ten days before I had real bad pains in my knees and elbows thought it might be a coincidences but I stopped the product and the pain went away. Three months later I try the product same issue again. I drink one full gallon of water of water a day. Not sure why it does this to me but it does

doeeyed1's Rating
Beast Punch

Beast Sports Creature creatine powder is great.I'm new to trying supplements,but my husband loves Beast so I tried and now I love them as well.I would recommend Beast to anyone looking for good supplementation,as their products have good taste and work really well.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Pink Lemonade

To be a BEAST you have to train and supplement like a BEAST.BEAST SPORTS products are the best out there in my view.Creature(creatine)is awesome,2 Shredded is awesome,and Aminolytes are also awesome.Can't wait to try other BEAST supps.Results from and taste of BEAST products is unmatched in my eyes.I will be a BEAST.

811's Rating
Beast Punch

I am new to the BEAST,..and have found a great product! Very good flavor and no bloat. I am feeling the results already. Go ahead and give it a try.

Missfitt2013's Rating
Beast Punch

I used Creature for the first time today, the taste was amazing and easy to mix. I was able to workout longer and stronger. Highly recommended!