Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Grape
Unflavored

danielslee1997's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This product was Bomb! I never got any bloating or cramps. The flavor was really good. You will later start getting tired of the flavor. The powder is so fine it mixes when it comes in contact with my water. A few stirs its ready.

DMuhny's Rating
Unflavored

I will update this review after more use. However I wanted to make sure everyone that buys the Unflavored powder is aware that the size of the container is 60g smaller than the others. The serving size is 4g instead of 5g. I did not notice this until my package arrived. EDIT: I have used the whole container now and I will most likely purchase this product again. I notice a good increase in strength, endurance, and overall gains while using this product both before and after my workouts. I mix it with my pre-workout and then with my protein after I'm done. Mixes well. You can get a slight hint of some taste in the unflavored product but with the right protein or pre-workout, it will go almost unnoticed. It can make your drinks a little chalky at times. Nothing too bad to worry about though. I would highly recommend this product.

scottgraves2's Rating

My goal is to gain strength and muscle mass and Creature Powder has delivered. I used Con-cret for a couple of months and I saw a slight decrease in strength and mass. When I switched to Creature Powder, I began to almost immediately re-gain the losses. I have had no side effects and have been very happy with Creature. I have already re-ordered.

ajej4780's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Tastes great and gets the job done. I personally prefer capsules just so I don't have an extra shake to drink, but this has a very enjoyable taste. No grit or bad smell. Mixed smoothly. If I wanted a powdered creatine this product would be on the top of my list. The price isn't bad either for a flavored creatine.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Pink Lemonade

To be a BEAST you have to train and supplement like a BEAST.BEAST SPORTS products are the best out there in my view.Creature(creatine)is awesome,2 Shredded is awesome,and Aminolytes are also awesome.Can't wait to try other BEAST supps.Results from and taste of BEAST products is unmatched in my eyes.I will be a BEAST.This review is for BEAST CREATURE Pink Lemonade.Nothing bad to say.Mixes easy with a few shakes with minimal foam and grit left over.The taste was really good,the only thing I would like is for it to be a little stronger,but less water fixes that.% forms of top types of creatine round this out into a very solid supp.

taydbear7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a solid creatine. The blue raspberry wasn't very strong but it's solid. I love the addition of Astragin in this product. It also has Creapure which is highly quality creatine mono. It did not upset my stomach or make me feel bloated. Creatine is one of the must have so I recommend everyone give this one a try.

heavybullets8's Rating
Citrus

The flavor was great, it mixed perfectly with my protein which was, Isopure(unflavored).. Of course the citrus took over the flavor and it tasted great. The scoops are so small, you can mix it with very little water and take it like a shot if you wish. It's what I do (if it's not mixed with my Isopure anyway)

Avi1337's Rating
Beast Punch

Avi1337 did not leave a written review for this product.

TheCakeMix's Rating
Beast Punch

Not the best tasting, doesn't really dissolve well.

Blake2732's Rating
Beast Punch

Typically I just add 5g of unflavored creatine monohydrate to my pre-workout, but this is a nice change of pace. I don't believe it is highly superior, but I like the various forms of creatine and the taste! Give it a shot!

Trip89's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Trip89 did not leave a written review for this product.

JackRyder74's Rating
Pink Lemonade

JackRyder74 did not leave a written review for this product.

stad0203's Rating
Grape

Overall a solid Creatine powder. With just over 3grams of Creatine per serving the 60scoop tub lasted me over a month. I took it pre and intra and had great results remaining lean and making strength gains. Grape flavor was just a little off for me, kinda tangy tasting.

• wya23

Best creatine I've ever take. Noticeable strength and size increase, but I feel like the effect diminish over time. Citrus taste good but the unflavoured one..meh..weird bitter aftertaste when I mixed it with my protein shake. Overall great product.

titancj3k's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff gets me going before my workout and provides great recovery post workout. Tastes great and does what it's suppose to do. Also they run good deals often so you can sometimes get a bargain with beast. The only downside is that it tends to foam up quite a bit

n321502's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Tastes great and seems to have a good mix of creatine.

claudio12401's Rating

Of all the conversations I have had about supplements, the consensus is that creatine is a must because it works. The BEAST tastes great and mixes perfectly. I definitely feel that it gives me a bit of an edge when I take it pre workout. This will increase your water retention, so you may think that you are gaining weight. Not true. This will help you retain more water so that your body will stay hydrated during your workout. Over time, you will not notice the retention when taken correctly. My only gripe is the label. It isn't glued on to the container and will come off easily.

DoGainz's Rating
Blue Raspberry

First time trying something like creatine , but i saw huge gains in strength , endurance , and size so far loving it Great product.

aloosecannon's Rating
Citrus

Creatine is one of the most used supplements because it works. Instead of plain monohydrate Creature gives you a blend of multiple forms of creatine plus great flavoring. I've tried both the blue raspberry and the citrus, they both taste great. No problems mixing, dissolves well.

Joshua39's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Joshua39 did not leave a written review for this product.