Beast Sports Nutrition 100% Beast Whey Reviews

Good
7.9

wnaskor's Rating
Chocolate

I've used BEAST Whey Protein for a few years and have always loved it. I have tried other brands in the past and always came back. The price is right and the flavors are great. Chocolate being my favorite. The powder mixes easily in any shaker bottle. I usually mix it with water, but it tastes better if you mix it with milk. Goes down easy with a few ice cubes. Again-This is the best protein on the market for the price

ebless911's Rating
Chocolate

Gets the job done, tastes decent.

AlC1's Rating
Chocolate

Really helped my recovery after lifting. Almost seems like I can feel my muscles growing after drinking this. My muscle size & definition improved after 40 days of using this Whey. One of my favorites so far. Will buy again!

Formann's Rating
Vanilla

Formann did not leave a written review for this product.

trillis's Rating
Vanilla

Hands down, the best vanilla protein I've ever had. Can't really say anything for the gains side of the review. But Beast Whey mixes fantastic and tastes great as well. Ready to try the chocolate next.

fitnesslady18's Rating
Chocolate

so here it is, this protein was not a favorite of mine, i did not like the consistency of the product. If you use this product, you are going to have to use a blender almost all the time if you like your smoothies nice and "smooth", otherwise, Its just like drinking a bunch of mushy sort of drink? I am always on the go and love the proteins you can just mix and blend flawlessly and be out the door in no time, this protein is simply too much work for me- sorry but not for me. Taste was good, but nothing out of the ball park.

poscaps's Rating
Vanilla

While the price was fair and the flavor was fair, the mixability was awful. No matter in which manner I attempted I always got massive clumps. This would probably be fine if you always planned on using a blender but after using ON and TruTein proteins you get used to the quality. The amount and size the clumps this protein produces are beyond rational.

Maryjo820's Rating
Chocolate

I'm using this product following high energy Classes like Kickboxing and after Strength Training sessions. It takes that weak and depleted feeling away! I like this product!

Ryguy2016's Rating
Vanilla

Tried both of these at a friends house. They both taste great but I prefer the Chocolate over the Vanilla. The Vanilla still tastes very good, but I've always been a chocolate kind of guy. It has glutamine in it, so that means less muscle soreness, which I can vouch for. It's also a pretty good price for great tasting whey with added amino acids. I DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone wanting to build muscle, lose fat, or just be generally healthy.

mianogp's Rating
Chocolate

Opted for the 10lb size due to a sale, usually like most chocolate flavors but this one is not very good.

Snuhlenhake's Rating
Chocolate

Great protein, very comparative to complete nutrition Annex. Has all your amino acids, with a great flavor. Mixes fairly well.

DannyQuach's Rating
Vanilla

25g protein per scoop and tastes AMAZING. both the chocolate and vanilla are superb. I cook a lot and use protein powders in pancakes, cookies, etc to up the protein and experiement with different recipes and this is definitely a staple in my protein concotions. Outside of cooking, the powder mixes great with just water and tastes just as good as if you were to mix it with milk.

daenzg's Rating
Chocolate

It's has a little bit a "slimy" taste and do not mix as easy as the Gold Standard Whey from ON, which composition is better as well. I will switch back to ON. Only the design of the packing is very nice, but at the end the content makes the difference, right?!!

jtaylor2820's Rating
Chocolate

This is a perfect product. It tastes really good and it's loaded with everything you need. I would definitely recommend this product!

polo2face's Rating
Chocolate

Nice protein and great price amazing taste

Swuuu's Rating
Chocolate

So if you're into smell you will love it when you pop this baby open! That chocolate candy bar type smell smacks you in the face!! As far as taste goes I don't really know what to say but it's dam good! Taste as close to melted chocolate as you're going to get in a powder form. Mixes with no issues whatsoever and only really takes a few seconds and everything is completely dissolved and ready to drink. It also mixes well with just stirring in a cup! No clumps or anything at the bottom. I think it is highly digestible and has never bloated me once. I think the blend of the whey helps with recovery and keeps me full despite only having 20 grams a scoop. I do like to be a little more full so that I am not too hungry on my way home while I wait for my meal. This does not fill me up to that extent, but it does tie me over a little bit. So far that's my only complaint. I prefer seeing 25 to 30 grams a scoop. It does have many servings (60!) though so thats a huge plus! I have taken about 15-20 scoops so far and I am really enjoying it. Another thing I like about this is the low fat, sugars, and carbs. I like my protein powders to be high in protein and low in everything else just like this one! :D. I have been using this during training because I feel it helps me train a little bit longer. I cant train while I am hungry!

karinabe16's Rating
Chocolate

i had the pleasure of trying a tub of this and i was very happy with it. tastes like a cocoa or a hot chocolate, lighter than most chocolate proteins. good with cooking. recommend for those looking for something different. mixability - 7.5 taste 8.5 recovery- 9 fullness-9 overall - 8.5

hahaguy43's Rating

I have tried many different whey proteins and they were subpar. I ordered this product a while back and I was instantly hooked! It tastes great and is the best quality of all I have tried. This is a must buy!

Pacman78's Rating
Chocolate

This stuff doesn't taste good. It may be working but who knows? After choking down one of these there is always little rock like chunks in the bottom of the cup. You have to scrub the cup to get this muck out! Never again.

mazzalc's Rating
Chocolate

Ive gained good muscle mass within a short span of using this product. Most importantly it didn't kill my stomach like others. ill continue to use this product. Beast did it again