Beast Sports Nutrition 100% Beast Whey Reviews

High Quality Whey Protein To Stimulate New Muscle And Maximize Lean Mass*

Good
7.9

kaptainkornel's Rating

I'm not sure if the batch that I received is bad or not, but it really clumps and doesn't mix properly. the only way to fully dissolve this is to use a blender which is not convenient at all.

apops's Rating
Chocolate

apops did not leave a written review for this product.

Chung-Hua's Rating

Tastes great! Mixes well with anything, even just water. Add a little peanut butter for a treat :)

Christobar's Rating

wooooow this protein is extremely spiked!!! just look at the ingredients! you aren't getting the amount of protein as u think. get educated not sold.

Rice8787's Rating

Not only does it taste great, it has been by far the best powder to use when making my waffles and pancakes! Keeps them fluffy and full.

SamMtz's Rating
Chocolate

THE BEST BRAND IN THE BUSINESS!

eplutz's Rating
Chocolate

I had pretty high expectations for this product, and really liked that it was low carb and packaged in a zipper topped pouch saving a lot of space. The flavour I found to be somewhat bland if I'm being honest and it takes FOREVER to shake smooth. Don't think I'll purchase again when there's a lot of other competitors with equivalent products.

wnaskor's Rating
Chocolate

I've used BEAST Whey Protein for a few years and have always loved it. I have tried other brands in the past and always came back. The price is right and the flavors are great. Chocolate being my favorite. The powder mixes easily in any shaker bottle. I usually mix it with water, but it tastes better if you mix it with milk. Goes down easy with a few ice cubes. Again-This is the best protein on the market for the price

AlC1's Rating
Chocolate

Really helped my recovery after lifting. Almost seems like I can feel my muscles growing after drinking this. My muscle size & definition improved after 40 days of using this Whey. One of my favorites so far. Will buy again!

Formann's Rating
Vanilla

Formann did not leave a written review for this product.

trillis's Rating
Vanilla

Hands down, the best vanilla protein I've ever had. Can't really say anything for the gains side of the review. But Beast Whey mixes fantastic and tastes great as well. Ready to try the chocolate next.

fitnesslady18's Rating
Chocolate

so here it is, this protein was not a favorite of mine, i did not like the consistency of the product. If you use this product, you are going to have to use a blender almost all the time if you like your smoothies nice and "smooth", otherwise, Its just like drinking a bunch of mushy sort of drink? I am always on the go and love the proteins you can just mix and blend flawlessly and be out the door in no time, this protein is simply too much work for me- sorry but not for me. Taste was good, but nothing out of the ball park.

poscaps's Rating
Vanilla

While the price was fair and the flavor was fair, the mixability was awful. No matter in which manner I attempted I always got massive clumps. This would probably be fine if you always planned on using a blender but after using ON and TruTein proteins you get used to the quality. The amount and size the clumps this protein produces are beyond rational.

Maryjo820's Rating
Chocolate

I'm using this product following high energy Classes like Kickboxing and after Strength Training sessions. It takes that weak and depleted feeling away! I like this product!

Ryguy2016's Rating
Vanilla

Tried both of these at a friends house. They both taste great but I prefer the Chocolate over the Vanilla. The Vanilla still tastes very good, but I've always been a chocolate kind of guy. It has glutamine in it, so that means less muscle soreness, which I can vouch for. It's also a pretty good price for great tasting whey with added amino acids. I DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone wanting to build muscle, lose fat, or just be generally healthy.

mianogp's Rating
Chocolate

Opted for the 10lb size due to a sale, usually like most chocolate flavors but this one is not very good.

Snuhlenhake's Rating
Chocolate

Great protein, very comparative to complete nutrition Annex. Has all your amino acids, with a great flavor. Mixes fairly well.

DannyQuach's Rating
Vanilla

25g protein per scoop and tastes AMAZING. both the chocolate and vanilla are superb. I cook a lot and use protein powders in pancakes, cookies, etc to up the protein and experiement with different recipes and this is definitely a staple in my protein concotions. Outside of cooking, the powder mixes great with just water and tastes just as good as if you were to mix it with milk.

daenzg's Rating
Chocolate

It's has a little bit a "slimy" taste and do not mix as easy as the Gold Standard Whey from ON, which composition is better as well. I will switch back to ON. Only the design of the packing is very nice, but at the end the content makes the difference, right?!!

jtaylor2820's Rating
Chocolate

This is a perfect product. It tastes really good and it's loaded with everything you need. I would definitely recommend this product!