BSN True-Mass Reviews

Banana
Cookies & Cream

pancer101's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

True mass mixes well even in a 20 oz blender bottle and tastes the best out of any mass gainer protein I have ever tried, and I have tried quite a few. It's a great way to gain strength and size, especially for individuals with fast metabolisms. I struggle to put on size as a young adult, but true mass has helped trememdously. This protein yields protein synthesis post workout for many hours due to having whey and casein protein in th mix. Overall a great builder, however i do wish BSN made a version without artificial sweetners.

ryanbratt13's Rating

ryanbratt13 did not leave a written review for this product.

smc1233's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Thi product tastes great, mixes well and is highly effective. BSN has outdone themselves with True Mass and I will be a customer for life!

jeremymizak's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

jeremymizak did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanSchojan's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

SeanSchojan did not leave a written review for this product.

406monte's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I love this product. I am not one that likes to take protein cause they usually never taste good. I tried this and I am hooked. I love the fullness it gives me right after my workout and right before bed. The flavor is spot on and I find myself looking forward to drinking it twice a day. All I can say is awesome product.

musclewolf72's Rating

True Mass is awesome,i gained lean mass,without gaining fat. I gained hard mass,without looking like a pig.TRUE MASS CHOCOLATE is the best flavor.

jimiray69's Rating

I use this product Sith Allmax Isoflex Banana protein to make an outstanding post workout shake. 2 scoops of true mass and 1 scoop of isoflex in cold water makes the best tasting, smoothest most effective nutrient dense shake I can think of. I notice a significant lack of strength and fullness if I stop using these products. I'm probably on my 6th can of each and I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

kamaleldebieky's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have bought the Strawberry Milkshake Tub and it tastes so good but what makes me really happy with True mass that i had problem that everything goes into my stomach makes me bloated , but it didn't happen with true mass , Mixes very well and definitely Buying it again.

maxlogan2's Rating

I loved this product is was great tasting (cookies and cream) solid 10/10 it wasn't sticky great mixibility and the best part was there wasn't a lot of powder to mix only three scoops pretty good size I've had other mass gainer where the full amount they recommend is pretty much 75% of the shaker cup it's terrible !!!! If u want a great mass gainer for a great price this is the way to go !!!!!!

logansawyer3's Rating

logansawyer3 did not leave a written review for this product.

bwreckag's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

bwreckag did not leave a written review for this product.

indermohan1's Rating

indermohan1 did not leave a written review for this product.

mattSIGMUND's Rating

I love this SHI* its awesome mixes well and tastes great COLD its ok warm but that goes from person to person but put some ice in it or leave it in the fridge keep it cold and it tastes amazing didnt make my poop act up like some other protein does.

Anthony2iu's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

First of all, the taste of the strawberry millshake one is amazing. Secondly, the price for this tub is not really worth it. From my experience, this tub runs out quicker than you would expect and 720 calories isnt really enough if you think about getting really big. Also, i didnt really put on extra lean mass then i was before when i didnt take this product. Good thing is that this product does not make you feel bloated as some products do.

kenmalin's Rating

kenmalin did not leave a written review for this product.

hepeansa's Rating
Banana

First and most important to me is the great taste, if you use it on a daily base it should. Otherwise you start disliking it after a while. It's creamy and doesn't taste artificial at all. Does it work? That's always hard to say. I started training december 2013, and started to use true mass at the same time. I gained 2.2 kg since then. Was it the training, or true mass? I think it's a bit of both. It's great as a substitute when you're in a hurry, and don't have time to prepare a healthy meal. So for me it works!

Msanity's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

if you take this with milk it is exactly what the flavor says it is. a strawberry milkshake!!

mesosexy's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This mass gainer has a low amount of grams per serving compared to its competitors. It mixes well, with no clumps, and has a very good taste. One serving has a lower amount of protein and carbs than its top competitor but you can easily add another scoop to compensate.

SituationQC's Rating