BSN True-Mass Reviews

Good
Cookies & Cream

Phoebus417's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have been using Pro Jym, but needed more calories for before workouts. This has been the best high carb/calorie protein I have ever used. I have made more hard gains in three weeks than the previous month. Well worth the money.

jacobcrumpler1's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great Protein shake for the athlete that wants to gain weight and muscle at the same time!

southshoresteve's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Can't beat the taste of this stuff. It's delicious and if mixed with whole milk it makes about 1030 calories and 66 grams of protein. Awesomesauce!

VitaminP96's Rating

This stuff will definitely do the job if you eat and train properly. But I must say if you are less tolerant to whey protein like myself, you might want to avoid this product since it can take quite a toll on your stomach. Other than that I think this product is great, especially since you can get 2 tubs for $60.

chevellejames's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Its not as great tasting as sytha 6 which i figured it would be since its a mass gainer type. Overall definately doesnt taste bad and has helped me add some weight

crondonman's Rating

crondonman did not leave a written review for this product.

ValeriaMB's Rating

If you are a hard gainer and trying to put on some mass this is IT! One shake before working out and one after.

laylow187's Rating

This product aided me with 15lbs, great protein. Took it for three months. Taste ok, goes down ok, and is a bit stubborn breaking down.

FarhanNazir's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have used it.best weight gainer ever loved it It helps to gain wait very fast. S****est u to take it if u want to gain weight.

Nehemiahx's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Nice blend, GREAT taste! No grains whatsoever. By far one of the best supplements I've run into. Instantly found myself in the "Gainz" department taking this product. I'm talking lean mass by the way. I once used "SportPharma Gain Max", which was really effective, but it definitely wasn't lean mass. Good carbohydrate to protein ratio, and a sensible calorie count. One can't go wrong buying this. Add 3 strawberries, a banana, and 2 1/2 scoops of vanilla ice cream (Blue Bunny) for that drop dead gourmet taste.

crismaister's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

crismaister did not leave a written review for this product.

Gwammy's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is the second time I tried a weight gainer. I tried Serious Mass before and I didn't gain anything for the three months I drank it (Every day). I would consider myself a hard-gainer. I've been skinny my entire life and with a fast metabolism it's hard to put meat on the bones. I mainly turned to weight gainers for the obvious, to gain weight. So, my second weight gainer is True Mass. So far I have been on it for two months. I drink 700 calories every day and I've gained 12 pounds. The taste of the chocolate milkshake is alright. It kind of has a chalky chocolate taste to me, but I don't really care as long as I am seeing progress. It mixes extremely well! It also never messed up my stomach. When I tried Serious Mass it made me feel sick every time I drank it. So I'm super relived that I found something that my stomach agrees with. The ingredients aren't that bad, of course it has some bad ingredients here and there but it's kind of hard to find something healthy that has a lot of calories and put's weight on you. One of the ingredient's I don't like is Aspartame, which I noticed most protein shakes have. What I did to gain 12 pounds was watching my calorie intake. I counted my calories and made sure I ate more than my daily 2000 calories. I ate 4500 calories at the most, small meals but with healthy calories. I also only worked out twice a week. I didn't want to gain muscle, I just wanted to contribute to gaining mostly healthy weight while keeping myself healthy. Plus I wasn't too worried about gaining any fat, when I first started drinking I had 14% body fat and now I have 22% which is considered to be healthy body fat for women. All in all, this is the best weight gainer I have tried and I plan on using it until I gain the weight I want.

dmorg48's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Tasted amazing, did not see as much growth on this as I have with whey, perhaps this just made me too full to take in enough calories otherwise. Either way, still tasted great so I enjoyed it.

Vinkamal27's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Vinkamal27 did not leave a written review for this product.

mccready81's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Ok so, i give this a 8/10. I must be honest, i did NOT follow the serving size and i do NOT take this every shake...I take this usually post work out and before bed with my caesin. That being said i cant give a great FULL review on this...I will say it did help me gain some weight but i still was stuck at a plateau. What really helped change my weight was my routine and diet. This stuff, im sure, will help if you follow the 3 scoop serving size, however im giving it an 8 because i couldnt see the full results as i did not personally follow the s****ested serving sizes...this is a good product tho and if you follow the directions, it should help

JoeBrockert's Rating

This is the best mass gainer I have ever had! I had been looking for a quality mass gainer for long time. However once I tried this product I was completely hooked! If you are looking for a quality protein/carb mix look no further!

tonyvolony7's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

To start off the flavor is just the tits, its the best protein shake ever made. The gains were great as well since I was getting more lean muscle than fat through the work out I did. But ultimately it depends on the person that takes it and how they manage their diet. But as far as I can give my opinion on this buy it, because I know I'm ordering my next tub already.

AbyssLord's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

i used it after i finished my pro complex gainer and i didnt get 1 kg after finishing like 70% of the tub and got around 10kg while am on the pro complex but it tastes better than the pro complex gainer but as a result the pro complex is better anyway maybe it didnt work for me

harrypk's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

i tried Many Mass Gainers i am a skinny Guy , first i tries F2 full force Full Mass that was the wastage of money only then i tried Nitro tech and get nothing just some vaines on my body then i tried Gold standard whey , nothing happening with me after all i purchased cell Tech , this was good and i got much strength to lift weight the perfect mass Gainer which works magically that was Innor Armor Hard Mass Gainer i started in 1 scoop but after all i was intaking 2 scoop daily vanilla flavour and That was great one also very cheap only 35 USD 5 lbs packing and 28 scoops Strongly recommanded the first tub will show you the result in 15 days Now adays i am taking True mass Good taste i add 2 tea spoon Sugar and a flavor Rooh Afza Available in Pakistan that was awsome taste 2 cubes of ice and you will taste like real strawbery milkshake Thanks

helljayrome's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

helljayrome did not leave a written review for this product.