BSN True-Mass Reviews

Good
Cookies & Cream

Cabourgeois1's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Hands down the best tasting protein powder out there. I use this as well as BSN's Syntha 6 and Whey DNA. I have tried strawberry milkshake, peanut butter cookie, vanilla and banana so far and all are delicious.

tmoon010's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This protein is a top choice of mine now especially when I'm in need of a mass gainer. It mixes up pretty easily but I always put in one and a half scoops with 16 oz of milk then mix then the other scoop and a half and mix again. Goes down smooth and for me I can eat after a hour or so after ingesting this so I can keep stacking calories and to feed my muscles. I've gained a few pounds with the one tub can't say exactly how much but at least 4 lbs with this product being my only protein powder in my arsenal.

rosales7mauro's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Amazing flavor, great product, gives results. Absolutely would buy again. I combined it with BSN's Cellmass 2.0.

DrReefer's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

To start this off I've been 145 pounds for the past 4 years. I am 19 and have been a skinny boy my whole life. I guess you guys call our kind hardgainers. Anyways, I got the strawberry milkshake flavor and I must say that I have questioned that there is even any supplementation in this powder because of how close to strawberry milk it tastes. I'm not big on the flavor of supplements. I often gag on my pre and post workout drinks whether it be protein or a mix of creatine, aminos and pre workout. I don't think I'll have that issue with this supplement, although I and probably most first time buyers would assume that it would be a lot "heavier" in taste, it's really quite light, but in he stomach I feel like I just ate a meal. I'd give the solubility a 9 because there are tiny little pieces that just don't mix in my standard blender bottle. Im hoping to get back to you guys with atleast 10 pounds of results. I bought 2 tubs so I'm trynna make this happen!

Itsthatasianguy's Rating

helped me gain 6kgs (~4kgs muscle) in 3 months taking one serving a day, one scoop morning, 2 scoop before bed, and one scoop post workout, paired with whole foods of course. great supplement to give you healthy calories for a bulk.

WatAndrew's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

WatAndrew did not leave a written review for this product.

jesseweinrich's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Chocolate Milkshake

This is a rating from a 27 year old who used this product when I was 19 and 20. That was back in the days when I was 140 lbs soaking wet just trying to gain weight. It works great. I would eat 3 meals a day and have a shake after each meal. Then another after my workout. It helped me put on 40 lbs in just over 4 months. Was it healthy? No. Was it all muscle? I am sure not. Di it help the skinny kid who couldn't gain weight no matter what put on enough to look like he belonged in the gym? Yes. So if u are just looking to put on weight this might be for you. If you are looking to gain muscle and keep your toned body you might want to look else where.

Biv1's Rating

Great macros tastes great gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks with it

Gavin39's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Love the flavor. A lot more than ON's mass gainer's flavors. I just started using it, but it left me unbloated and didn't give me the runs like ON's mass gainer did. Would highly recommend if able to afford. PS: Not bashing ON. Most of my products are ON, but when it comes to mass gainers I would stand by BSN.

Zamonster's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This gainer was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Before, ordering I weighed 135 lbs., so my friend advised me to use this to gain more muscle mass because that is what I was looking for. After finishing the jar, I now weigh 141 lbs. and have noticed more muscle where I wanted it. The chocolate milkshake flavor is amazing and the best shake I have ever tasted!!

daveirwinsf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Great mass gainer, awesome flavor, great for those who need a little extra help between meals to get those needed calories. REMEMBER: Food is the truth, this is the icing on the cake, eat smart and youll get HUUUUUGE!!!!

jbill32's Rating

Very good product. Helps gain weight and tastes a lot better then most proteins on the market. Very necessary for hard gainers

sendherhome22's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Giving this a 9 because I like to mix my whey protein and weight gainers in milk but with this its way to clumpy, so use water and it's fine. 10/10 on chocolate though

Phoebus417's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have been using Pro Jym, but needed more calories for before workouts. This has been the best high carb/calorie protein I have ever used. I have made more hard gains in three weeks than the previous month. Well worth the money.

jacobcrumpler1's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great Protein shake for the athlete that wants to gain weight and muscle at the same time!

southshoresteve's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Can't beat the taste of this stuff. It's delicious and if mixed with whole milk it makes about 1030 calories and 66 grams of protein. Awesomesauce!

VitaminP96's Rating

This stuff will definitely do the job if you eat and train properly. But I must say if you are less tolerant to whey protein like myself, you might want to avoid this product since it can take quite a toll on your stomach. Other than that I think this product is great, especially since you can get 2 tubs for $60.

chevellejames's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Its not as great tasting as sytha 6 which i figured it would be since its a mass gainer type. Overall definately doesnt taste bad and has helped me add some weight

crondonman's Rating

crondonman did not leave a written review for this product.

ValeriaMB's Rating

If you are a hard gainer and trying to put on some mass this is IT! One shake before working out and one after.