BSN True-Mass Reviews

Good
Cookies & Cream

jason383's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

A good overall blend and both the chocolate milkshake and especially the chocolate peanut butter tastes great. I like the amount of fat, fiber, carbs, and protein, but what I didn't like was the amount of maltodextrin in this. Considering it is so high on the list I only like to take this after my workouts. Even though its defined as a carb and not a sugar, when it leaves your tummy it actually breaks down faster than table sugar which means there really isn't anything that spikes insulin faster than this stuff. Perfect for after workout, but any other time, even though I'm trying to gain mass, I wan't it as quality mass. Hard to find gainers without it though...

Anthonyufc's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This is the best mass gainer so far , Puts on muscle weight instead of any type of fat , Work hard in the gym and you'll see results

steelealexander's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I just bought this protien and I already love it, it is the best tasting protien I have ever had. I take one serving every day and stack with creatine and glutamine. Love this Product!

ernestclm95's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

ernestclm95 did not leave a written review for this product.

eliasibarra's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

pancer101's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

True mass mixes well even in a 20 oz blender bottle and tastes the best out of any mass gainer protein I have ever tried, and I have tried quite a few. It's a great way to gain strength and size, especially for individuals with fast metabolisms. I struggle to put on size as a young adult, but true mass has helped trememdously. This protein yields protein synthesis post workout for many hours due to having whey and casein protein in th mix. Overall a great builder, however i do wish BSN made a version without artificial sweetners.

ryanbratt13's Rating

ryanbratt13 did not leave a written review for this product.

smc1233's Rating

Thi product tastes great, mixes well and is highly effective. BSN has outdone themselves with True Mass and I will be a customer for life!

jeremymizak's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

jeremymizak did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanSchojan's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

SeanSchojan did not leave a written review for this product.

406monte's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I love this product. I am not one that likes to take protein cause they usually never taste good. I tried this and I am hooked. I love the fullness it gives me right after my workout and right before bed. The flavor is spot on and I find myself looking forward to drinking it twice a day. All I can say is awesome product.

musclewolf72's Rating

True Mass is awesome,i gained lean mass,without gaining fat. I gained hard mass,without looking like a pig.TRUE MASS CHOCOLATE is the best flavor.

jimiray69's Rating

I use this product Sith Allmax Isoflex Banana protein to make an outstanding post workout shake. 2 scoops of true mass and 1 scoop of isoflex in cold water makes the best tasting, smoothest most effective nutrient dense shake I can think of. I notice a significant lack of strength and fullness if I stop using these products. I'm probably on my 6th can of each and I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

kamaleldebieky's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have bought the Strawberry Milkshake Tub and it tastes so good but what makes me really happy with True mass that i had problem that everything goes into my stomach makes me bloated , but it didn't happen with true mass , Mixes very well and definitely Buying it again.

maxlogan2's Rating

I loved this product is was great tasting (cookies and cream) solid 10/10 it wasn't sticky great mixibility and the best part was there wasn't a lot of powder to mix only three scoops pretty good size I've had other mass gainer where the full amount they recommend is pretty much 75% of the shaker cup it's terrible !!!! If u want a great mass gainer for a great price this is the way to go !!!!!!

logansawyer3's Rating

logansawyer3 did not leave a written review for this product.

bwreckag's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

bwreckag did not leave a written review for this product.

indermohan1's Rating

indermohan1 did not leave a written review for this product.

mattSIGMUND's Rating

I love this SHI* its awesome mixes well and tastes great COLD its ok warm but that goes from person to person but put some ice in it or leave it in the fridge keep it cold and it tastes amazing didnt make my poop act up like some other protein does.

Anthony2iu's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

First of all, the taste of the strawberry millshake one is amazing. Secondly, the price for this tub is not really worth it. From my experience, this tub runs out quicker than you would expect and 720 calories isnt really enough if you think about getting really big. Also, i didnt really put on extra lean mass then i was before when i didnt take this product. Good thing is that this product does not make you feel bloated as some products do.