BSN True-Mass Reviews

Good
Cookies & Cream

Zamonster's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This gainer was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Before, ordering I weighed 135 lbs., so my friend advised me to use this to gain more muscle mass because that is what I was looking for. After finishing the jar, I now weigh 141 lbs. and have noticed more muscle where I wanted it. The chocolate milkshake flavor is amazing and the best shake I have ever tasted!!

daveirwinsf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Great mass gainer, awesome flavor, great for those who need a little extra help between meals to get those needed calories. REMEMBER: Food is the truth, this is the icing on the cake, eat smart and youll get HUUUUUGE!!!!

jbill32's Rating

Very good product. Helps gain weight and tastes a lot better then most proteins on the market. Very necessary for hard gainers

sendherhome22's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Giving this a 9 because I like to mix my whey protein and weight gainers in milk but with this its way to clumpy, so use water and it's fine. 10/10 on chocolate though

Phoebus417's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have been using Pro Jym, but needed more calories for before workouts. This has been the best high carb/calorie protein I have ever used. I have made more hard gains in three weeks than the previous month. Well worth the money.

jacobcrumpler1's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great Protein shake for the athlete that wants to gain weight and muscle at the same time!

southshoresteve's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Can't beat the taste of this stuff. It's delicious and if mixed with whole milk it makes about 1030 calories and 66 grams of protein. Awesomesauce!

VitaminP96's Rating

This stuff will definitely do the job if you eat and train properly. But I must say if you are less tolerant to whey protein like myself, you might want to avoid this product since it can take quite a toll on your stomach. Other than that I think this product is great, especially since you can get 2 tubs for $60.

chevellejames's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Its not as great tasting as sytha 6 which i figured it would be since its a mass gainer type. Overall definately doesnt taste bad and has helped me add some weight

crondonman's Rating

crondonman did not leave a written review for this product.

ValeriaMB's Rating

If you are a hard gainer and trying to put on some mass this is IT! One shake before working out and one after.

laylow187's Rating

This product aided me with 15lbs, great protein. Took it for three months. Taste ok, goes down ok, and is a bit stubborn breaking down.

FarhanNazir's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have used it.best weight gainer ever loved it It helps to gain wait very fast. S****est u to take it if u want to gain weight.

Nehemiahx's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Nice blend, GREAT taste! No grains whatsoever. By far one of the best supplements I've run into. Instantly found myself in the "Gainz" department taking this product. I'm talking lean mass by the way. I once used "SportPharma Gain Max", which was really effective, but it definitely wasn't lean mass. Good carbohydrate to protein ratio, and a sensible calorie count. One can't go wrong buying this. Add 3 strawberries, a banana, and 2 1/2 scoops of vanilla ice cream (Blue Bunny) for that drop dead gourmet taste.

crismaister's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

crismaister did not leave a written review for this product.

Gwammy's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is the second time I tried a weight gainer. I tried Serious Mass before and I didn't gain anything for the three months I drank it (Every day). I would consider myself a hard-gainer. I've been skinny my entire life and with a fast metabolism it's hard to put meat on the bones. I mainly turned to weight gainers for the obvious, to gain weight. So, my second weight gainer is True Mass. So far I have been on it for two months. I drink 700 calories every day and I've gained 12 pounds. The taste of the chocolate milkshake is alright. It kind of has a chalky chocolate taste to me, but I don't really care as long as I am seeing progress. It mixes extremely well! It also never messed up my stomach. When I tried Serious Mass it made me feel sick every time I drank it. So I'm super relived that I found something that my stomach agrees with. The ingredients aren't that bad, of course it has some bad ingredients here and there but it's kind of hard to find something healthy that has a lot of calories and put's weight on you. One of the ingredient's I don't like is Aspartame, which I noticed most protein shakes have. What I did to gain 12 pounds was watching my calorie intake. I counted my calories and made sure I ate more than my daily 2000 calories. I ate 4500 calories at the most, small meals but with healthy calories. I also only worked out twice a week. I didn't want to gain muscle, I just wanted to contribute to gaining mostly healthy weight while keeping myself healthy. Plus I wasn't too worried about gaining any fat, when I first started drinking I had 14% body fat and now I have 22% which is considered to be healthy body fat for women. All in all, this is the best weight gainer I have tried and I plan on using it until I gain the weight I want.

dmorg48's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Tasted amazing, did not see as much growth on this as I have with whey, perhaps this just made me too full to take in enough calories otherwise. Either way, still tasted great so I enjoyed it.

Vinkamal27's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Vinkamal27 did not leave a written review for this product.

mccready81's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Ok so, i give this a 8/10. I must be honest, i did NOT follow the serving size and i do NOT take this every shake...I take this usually post work out and before bed with my caesin. That being said i cant give a great FULL review on this...I will say it did help me gain some weight but i still was stuck at a plateau. What really helped change my weight was my routine and diet. This stuff, im sure, will help if you follow the 3 scoop serving size, however im giving it an 8 because i couldnt see the full results as i did not personally follow the s****ested serving sizes...this is a good product tho and if you follow the directions, it should help

JoeBrockert's Rating

This is the best mass gainer I have ever had! I had been looking for a quality mass gainer for long time. However once I tried this product I was completely hooked! If you are looking for a quality protein/carb mix look no further!