BSN True-Mass Reviews

9.8
Banana
Cookies & Cream

musclewolf72's Rating

True Mass is awesome,i gained lean mass,without gaining fat. I gained hard mass,without looking like a pig.TRUE MASS CHOCOLATE is the best flavor.

jimiray69's Rating

I use this product Sith Allmax Isoflex Banana protein to make an outstanding post workout shake. 2 scoops of true mass and 1 scoop of isoflex in cold water makes the best tasting, smoothest most effective nutrient dense shake I can think of. I notice a significant lack of strength and fullness if I stop using these products. I'm probably on my 6th can of each and I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

kamaleldebieky's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have bought the Strawberry Milkshake Tub and it tastes so good but what makes me really happy with True mass that i had problem that everything goes into my stomach makes me bloated , but it didn't happen with true mass , Mixes very well and definitely Buying it again.

maxlogan2's Rating

I loved this product is was great tasting (cookies and cream) solid 10/10 it wasn't sticky great mixibility and the best part was there wasn't a lot of powder to mix only three scoops pretty good size I've had other mass gainer where the full amount they recommend is pretty much 75% of the shaker cup it's terrible !!!! If u want a great mass gainer for a great price this is the way to go !!!!!!

logansawyer3's Rating

logansawyer3 did not leave a written review for this product.

bwreckag's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

bwreckag did not leave a written review for this product.

indermohan1's Rating

indermohan1 did not leave a written review for this product.

mattSIGMUND's Rating

I love this SHI* its awesome mixes well and tastes great COLD its ok warm but that goes from person to person but put some ice in it or leave it in the fridge keep it cold and it tastes amazing didnt make my poop act up like some other protein does.

Anthony2iu's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

First of all, the taste of the strawberry millshake one is amazing. Secondly, the price for this tub is not really worth it. From my experience, this tub runs out quicker than you would expect and 720 calories isnt really enough if you think about getting really big. Also, i didnt really put on extra lean mass then i was before when i didnt take this product. Good thing is that this product does not make you feel bloated as some products do.

kenmalin's Rating

kenmalin did not leave a written review for this product.

hepeansa's Rating
Banana

First and most important to me is the great taste, if you use it on a daily base it should. Otherwise you start disliking it after a while. It's creamy and doesn't taste artificial at all. Does it work? That's always hard to say. I started training december 2013, and started to use true mass at the same time. I gained 2.2 kg since then. Was it the training, or true mass? I think it's a bit of both. It's great as a substitute when you're in a hurry, and don't have time to prepare a healthy meal. So for me it works!

Msanity's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

if you take this with milk it is exactly what the flavor says it is. a strawberry milkshake!!

mesosexy's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This mass gainer has a low amount of grams per serving compared to its competitors. It mixes well, with no clumps, and has a very good taste. One serving has a lower amount of protein and carbs than its top competitor but you can easily add another scoop to compensate.

SituationQC's Rating

Quality & great taste.

Rhino71894's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I only have taken 2 scoops after each workout to make it last a bit longer. I gained around 3 LB's. it tastes great with chocolate milk.

BrandonMontesa's Rating

BrandonMontesa did not leave a written review for this product.

MaziarKia's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is the first weight gainer I tried and I love it,mixes perfectly and it's the best tasting supplement I've ever taken. Well done BSN!

Talktalatka's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Taste: Actually pretty good! Strawberry was the last choice on the shelf, don't normally choose that flavor. I drink it at room temp, so a cold serving is probably even better. Ratio: Three scoops per 500ml water is just right. Less water leaves it a little grainy. Not prone to residual air bubbles. A couple of taps on the shaker and what bubbles there are rise quickly. Cleans up easy.

dmagoo147's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Good mass gainer with a lot of calories. I gave it a 9 because of the high fat content (still a 9 though) Tastes great, gave it a 9 to give BSN some motivation to work harder haha

RealWrestler's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tasted amazing for a mass gainer, you could actually stomach it. Best mass gainer I've bought, and doesnt have too many nasty sugars. Easy calories for your diet, not promising any amazing 20+lbs in a week, but it could help you gain weight easily if you use it the right way