BSN True-Mass Reviews

Supports Muscle Growth, Muscle Protein Synthesis, and Recovery*

Good

ReturnOfTheMatt's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Overall: This stuff is great. Usually knock out a shake after a workout and seems to really aid in recovery and muscle synthesis. It just happens to fit my meal macros to a 'T' as well during my current bulk. That's very specific, but it's nice to not have to stack this with anything at the moment. Taste, Texture, etc: Cookies and Cream tastes great but I'm not a fan of the 'cookies' (little black crunchy things) in the powder. I mean, I get it, it's Cookies and Cream, but those really aren't necessary. They look like rat turds. That being said, C&C does taste great, but I knocked off a couple points because I could really do without those. Chocolate Milkshake: I don't know what milkshakes you're having but this is more like brownie batter. It's flipping delicious. It feels like you're having a cheat right after a workout. Sometimes leaves a funny coating feeling in your mouth. but just add a little more water and it's perfect. Both of these options mixed very well. Choc Milkshake seems to have been better, but both were good to excellent.

davewarrior90's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I generally don't write reviews or publicly comment on the different protein supplement products that I have been taking for the last 6 months. But some benefits of using this product has prompted me to comment a bit about this product. Earlier I've tried a range of supplements including and not limited to Optimum 100% Whey, Muscletech MassTech, Ultimate Nutritio Prostar Whey etc. all of which have given me bits of results either directly or indirectly. But after buying this product based on a whimsical nature and using it for the last couple of weeks really have rendered some small however significant effects on my physique. Taste (8/10)- I bought Cookies & Cream which Iike really well as it tastes scrumptious. Mixes really well with liquid (milk/water) with added presence of tiny bits of cookies that feels really great while tasting it. Value for money (6/10) - The downside is the high end price of this product where 5 lbs costs about 7000 bucks (in Indian currency) which is w\quite pricey when compared to other available products. Effectiveness (7.5/10) - Although using it for not so long, still I have noticed some gradual changes in my body. My bodyweight has increased by a 2.2 lbs duringf the first week of consumption, also feeling a high in strength as I've been able to lift200 lbs from 150 lbs in a week for bench press. The high amount of carbs really has the added benefit of replenishing your calorie deficit post workout. Plus the high caloric diet it promises to deliver really fills you up throughout the day without the need to get hungry. A serving (3 scoops) packs about 45 grams of protein which is really great for muscle repair and bulking up. Side Effects - The downside is the accumulation of gas in the stomach that really is a pain in the butt (LOL) !!!....Slthough ut does't present itself with muscle or intestinal cramps, it does live a lot of room for gas. Also, the high calorie content really poses a threat to quick weight gain, so do keep an eye on that..!! Overall Verdict - So far enjoying this product and really looking forward to see the amazing results it hopes to deliver. Pros - muscle mass bulking up, high calorie diet, great taste. Cons - pricey product, poses threat in terms of gas, weight gainer due to high calorie content and sugar content.

vivaas's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This product is the best i have used so far... Only the issue i am facing is that every time i buy new tub the tast is some what different. So can anyone help me about how to check the original true mass product.

• gpipin
gpipin's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Blends easily, doesn't get clumpy like other protein powders. I tried the vanilla ice cream flavor and it is good but very light. This is positive because I won't get tired of it soon, but it could be a little stronger for a more pleasant post workout treat haha. So far, so good.

jason383's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

A good overall blend and both the chocolate milkshake and especially the chocolate peanut butter tastes great. I like the amount of fat, fiber, carbs, and protein, but what I didn't like was the amount of maltodextrin in this. Considering it is so high on the list I only like to take this after my workouts. Even though its defined as a carb and not a sugar, when it leaves your tummy it actually breaks down faster than table sugar which means there really isn't anything that spikes insulin faster than this stuff. Perfect for after workout, but any other time, even though I'm trying to gain mass, I wan't it as quality mass. Hard to find gainers without it though...

Anthonyufc's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This is the best mass gainer so far , Puts on muscle weight instead of any type of fat , Work hard in the gym and you'll see results

steelealexander's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I just bought this protien and I already love it, it is the best tasting protien I have ever had. I take one serving every day and stack with creatine and glutamine. Love this Product!

ernestclm95's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

ernestclm95 did not leave a written review for this product.

eliasibarra's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

pancer101's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

True mass mixes well even in a 20 oz blender bottle and tastes the best out of any mass gainer protein I have ever tried, and I have tried quite a few. It's a great way to gain strength and size, especially for individuals with fast metabolisms. I struggle to put on size as a young adult, but true mass has helped trememdously. This protein yields protein synthesis post workout for many hours due to having whey and casein protein in th mix. Overall a great builder, however i do wish BSN made a version without artificial sweetners.

ryanbratt13's Rating

ryanbratt13 did not leave a written review for this product.

smc1233's Rating

Thi product tastes great, mixes well and is highly effective. BSN has outdone themselves with True Mass and I will be a customer for life!

jeremymizak's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

jeremymizak did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanSchojan's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

SeanSchojan did not leave a written review for this product.

406monte's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I love this product. I am not one that likes to take protein cause they usually never taste good. I tried this and I am hooked. I love the fullness it gives me right after my workout and right before bed. The flavor is spot on and I find myself looking forward to drinking it twice a day. All I can say is awesome product.

musclewolf72's Rating

True Mass is awesome,i gained lean mass,without gaining fat. I gained hard mass,without looking like a pig.TRUE MASS CHOCOLATE is the best flavor.

jimiray69's Rating

I use this product Sith Allmax Isoflex Banana protein to make an outstanding post workout shake. 2 scoops of true mass and 1 scoop of isoflex in cold water makes the best tasting, smoothest most effective nutrient dense shake I can think of. I notice a significant lack of strength and fullness if I stop using these products. I'm probably on my 6th can of each and I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

kamaleldebieky's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have bought the Strawberry Milkshake Tub and it tastes so good but what makes me really happy with True mass that i had problem that everything goes into my stomach makes me bloated , but it didn't happen with true mass , Mixes very well and definitely Buying it again.

maxlogan2's Rating

I loved this product is was great tasting (cookies and cream) solid 10/10 it wasn't sticky great mixibility and the best part was there wasn't a lot of powder to mix only three scoops pretty good size I've had other mass gainer where the full amount they recommend is pretty much 75% of the shaker cup it's terrible !!!! If u want a great mass gainer for a great price this is the way to go !!!!!!

logansawyer3's Rating

logansawyer3 did not leave a written review for this product.