BSN True-Mass Reviews

9.8
Banana
Cookies & Cream

logansawyer3's Rating

logansawyer3 did not leave a written review for this product.

bwreckag's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

bwreckag did not leave a written review for this product.

indermohan1's Rating

indermohan1 did not leave a written review for this product.

mattSIGMUND's Rating

I love this SHI* its awesome mixes well and tastes great COLD its ok warm but that goes from person to person but put some ice in it or leave it in the fridge keep it cold and it tastes amazing didnt make my poop act up like some other protein does.

Anthony2iu's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

First of all, the taste of the strawberry millshake one is amazing. Secondly, the price for this tub is not really worth it. From my experience, this tub runs out quicker than you would expect and 720 calories isnt really enough if you think about getting really big. Also, i didnt really put on extra lean mass then i was before when i didnt take this product. Good thing is that this product does not make you feel bloated as some products do.

kenmalin's Rating

kenmalin did not leave a written review for this product.

hepeansa's Rating
Banana

First and most important to me is the great taste, if you use it on a daily base it should. Otherwise you start disliking it after a while. It's creamy and doesn't taste artificial at all. Does it work? That's always hard to say. I started training december 2013, and started to use true mass at the same time. I gained 2.2 kg since then. Was it the training, or true mass? I think it's a bit of both. It's great as a substitute when you're in a hurry, and don't have time to prepare a healthy meal. So for me it works!

Msanity's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

if you take this with milk it is exactly what the flavor says it is. a strawberry milkshake!!

mesosexy's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This mass gainer has a low amount of grams per serving compared to its competitors. It mixes well, with no clumps, and has a very good taste. One serving has a lower amount of protein and carbs than its top competitor but you can easily add another scoop to compensate.

SituationQC's Rating

Quality & great taste.

Rhino71894's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I only have taken 2 scoops after each workout to make it last a bit longer. I gained around 3 LB's. it tastes great with chocolate milk.

BrandonMontesa's Rating

BrandonMontesa did not leave a written review for this product.

MaziarKia's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is the first weight gainer I tried and I love it,mixes perfectly and it's the best tasting supplement I've ever taken. Well done BSN!

Talktalatka's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Taste: Actually pretty good! Strawberry was the last choice on the shelf, don't normally choose that flavor. I drink it at room temp, so a cold serving is probably even better. Ratio: Three scoops per 500ml water is just right. Less water leaves it a little grainy. Not prone to residual air bubbles. A couple of taps on the shaker and what bubbles there are rise quickly. Cleans up easy.

dmagoo147's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Good mass gainer with a lot of calories. I gave it a 9 because of the high fat content (still a 9 though) Tastes great, gave it a 9 to give BSN some motivation to work harder haha

RealWrestler's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tasted amazing for a mass gainer, you could actually stomach it. Best mass gainer I've bought, and doesnt have too many nasty sugars. Easy calories for your diet, not promising any amazing 20+lbs in a week, but it could help you gain weight easily if you use it the right way

Stephen7117's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

First off, as far as effectiveness; it's just a mass gainer. It's quality calories to add into your diet when you just can't stomach to eat another bite. Therefore, it's effective just like all other gainers are if used properly. Flavorwise, it's a knockout... I looked forward to drinking it. The chocolate flavor was great. Even better with milk. Here's where I HATE this product and others like it: YOU GET 16 SERVINGS IN A 5.82 POUND TUB! YOU JUST PAID ALMOST 50 DOLLARS FOR BARELY TWO WEEKS OF GAINER SUPPLEMENTATION. I hate companies that do this and hopefully people will catch on and stop buying these rip-off products. Then maybe BSN will use higher quality ingredients, lower the serving size, and lower the absurd price tag... fortunately for companies like BSN, people are sometimes gullible enough to buy this crap. Don't make the same mistake I made, save your money and put it towards a gainer that's just as good for a lower price.

FIGO3200's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

my Favorite supplement ever. best tasting mass gainer. scoop size is perfect. mix really well. and im using it always.

panflab's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

panflab did not leave a written review for this product.

aconstantine24's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

You will gain weight. Using this and Syntha-6, I gained 17lbs; 140 to 157. When I started cutting down, I went to 150, so I'm not sure how much was muscle. The taste is alright, much better than Serious Mass, but still a little clumpy. It did what it promised, but I won't be buying again.