BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

Chocolate Peanut Butter

adrirecchia1's Rating

This flavor is the best! Very easy to drink. My favorite flavor. I like the isolate kind because it had less carbs than the regular kind.

weber32's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

The PB cookie had a very weak flavor in shakes, sludge, and when baking, and the macro profile just isn't that great either. Not my favorite protein.

KREKEN's Rating

I been using the BSN line for a while now and fine it a very good product line and they promise what they say . i notice gains and weight lost you just have to fallow the golden rule and work for it

drvis6969's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tastes great, good price, best protein isolate.

tasellers's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

tasellers did not leave a written review for this product.

ShadyHizkial's Rating

ShadyHizkial did not leave a written review for this product.

azimh's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I tried it with milk and it was good but really creamy. With trepidation, I tried it with nothing but water... and found that it was DELICIOUS, especially if you add a few ice cubes. Not only is it delicious, it also keeps me full for hours! I just ordered two more jugs: chocolate, and "Vanilla Ice Cream." A few minutes ago I took a scoop of the vanilla in 5 ounces of water... and it tastes exactly like melty vanilla ice cream. It is sooo delicious, perhaps even moreso than the chocolate! It definitely has a sweeter taste -- it was so sweet that I had to check the label to confirm that, yep, it still has only 2 grams of sugar. SO good. I drink this stuff every day. I usually shake up a couple scoops with 10 ounces of water before I leave the house (note: a good shaker bottle is a necessity), and have it along with a piece of fruit for carbs. It keeps me full to the point that I have to remind myself when it's time for lunch! I generally drink more on weight-lifting days, and if it's near bedtime and I realize my protein intake was low for the day, I'll make a quick shake with one scoop. My muscles have definitely felt fuller since I've started drinking this regularly, and my strength has gone up, and my body weight has gone down. 100% RECOMMENDED!

Cliverman's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Cliverman did not leave a written review for this product.

Luckyjc's Rating

Syntha 6 isolate is great product i bought 4lbs the taste is awesome mixes good and best part is no upset stomach or blotting like ON did . i mixed it with double toned milk which tastes like milkshake

KierraEstes's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

KierraEstes did not leave a written review for this product.

maverickgtr's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I usually take the regular BSN Syntha-6 and I love it! This not so much. This is gritty and the taste is nothing like the regular Syntha-6 Chocolate Milkshake flavor.

andremoura93's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

andremoura93 did not leave a written review for this product.

drubsNstuff's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Best tasting protein I've ever had! Looks like a good protein matrix, though a little heavy on the whey proteins? Still, great product. Probably my favorite protein so far. Peanut Butter Cookie was amazing. I'd actually drink it for fun.

ellisrd's Rating

Best tasting

JazmineYoli's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Mixes well with water and taste good. Peanut Butter Cookie: I would love more peanut butter flavor though. It's very subtle. I'm going to try to add some powdered PB to see if it helps.

gsamer5's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

gsamer5 did not leave a written review for this product.

Nodin1's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I've tried so many proteins and I can't find anything close to this particular brand and flavours. Because I'm lactose intolerant my choices are limited and I've thrown enough $ out the window thinking there is something different or better out there. I've even tried (still using) a plant based protein and i can barely get er into me so I've ordered and will stay with Syntha-6 isolate.

sara93lift's Rating

This is my favorite protein. All the flavors are great. makes good shakes and even better protein pancakes! yummmmmy

Crking522's Rating

I started out with the regular Syntha-6 flavors and recently switched to the isolate. At first I thought the isolate was a little grainy, but I've become used to it and it's great. I just add a little more water and let it sit a few minutes longer and it's very creamy. Chocolate and vanilla are my favorite. Not a fan of the peanut butter cookie.

tennisnh86's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Regular Syntha6 is the best flavor protein of any protein I have ever had. Sytha6 isolate flavors do not taste like regular Syntha6 even though the names are labeled the same. I did not like it. When mixed it has the slight gritty texture of Casein. This is because the heavy use of milk protein isolate which is mostly Casein. When you are buying "Isolate" proteins over "concentrate" proteins you want to look for when protein isolate, not milk protein isolate. This is because as I said milk protein isolate is mainly casien. Casein can take up to 6 hours to digest. This does not make it ideal for a post workout shake. I gave it a try but after the sample size I will not be re-ordering. Too much like casein for a non casein product and the flavor is just not there. On top of this, Syntha6 Isolate is the third most expensive protein powder on this site per serving. Value is not there for the quality of the product and what the label offers.