BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

SOrnelasIII's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

SOrnelasIII did not leave a written review for this product.

mdeguzman1's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

First ISO I've tried, very good performance. Not a vanilla person, but it is good. The flavor is sweet enough with water, I might even blend it. It's not too sweet.

TOMaHULK's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Taste pretty damn'd good (similar to old school Myofusion Chocolate). Good mix and texture. I received a sample of this. Would probably purchase in the future when looking at a blended protein.

Tektronics's Rating

Best product to consume and sleep. Very good taste.

kaptsov's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Product works great, instant mixes with water. But Vanila taste.. At the end I mixed it into own-cooked protein bars, because I can't drink it:(

Llecour's Rating

Excellent flavor and taste. Dissolves easily and goes down well.

58ellen's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

i loved the chocolate milkshake... almost perfectly chocolate once added to some almond breeze, with water.. not as much thus the 8... i did not like the strawberry milkshake flavour.. i expected more of a natural taste , it was a bit synthetic in flavour.

eriklundh23's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I had high expectations for this to be a great bed time protein. However the Vanilla is by far the worst protein I have ever tried. It even tastes worse than body fortress vanilla. It has a strong chemical smell that overpowers the vanilla sweetness and its very chalky because of the casein. Beware, I am not looking forward to choking down the rest of this tub.

NicholasDrago's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Used this product to put slabs of meat on. Gained 15 pounds of muscle by the time I finished the bottle. 2.91lbs.

johnnykhawand's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

So far tried: - The Syntha-6 Isolate, Chocolate flavor - The Gold Standard double chocolate - All Max isoflex also chocolate flavor The Syntha-6 is my favorite because of its taste. I started to use supplements to keep away from meat, and thanks to great taste of syntha-6 i keep away from sweets and chocolate bars. Can't judge about ingredients because i think whatever is said about any product is complete BS and i don't believe it to be accurate.

JoeC0's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is a very high quality protein BUT the vanilla is SO bland. It barely has a taste to it. The chocolate is better but still WAY too bland.

BarnieBaron's Rating

Brilliant, just brilliant.

zacht444's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

i was afraid when i first saw the fat and I'm in the process of de-bulking. Then i noticed the fiber content and i was raring to go. Good stuff!!!

AlexD95's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

AlexD95 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jntaylor1997's Rating

I add pb2 and banana to it to improve taste.

up2top's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

It mixes up well. I like the ingredient profile and overall it's not a bad bang for the buck, but a little pricey. Was unimpressed with the flavor. I have the Vanilla Ice Cream, and while it's not the worst tasting vanilla I've ever had, it is far below some of the competition. I usually blend it with some other product so the flavor isn't a big enough deal to never buy it again, but there are other protein isolates I prefer.

jenpuzio's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The first protein powder I actually like the taste of and can get down easily. I usually create a shake with 1 c. of almond milk and either a frozen banana or strawberries and stack it with creatine.

ctorrella's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Tastes amazing, mixes easy, feels great. I use it as my breakfast shake when I'm running out the door or add some oats to it on the weekends when I plan on a long day hiking or biking. I love this whey.

Problem's Rating

Nasty chocolate flavor; syntha 6 flavors are much better. If you think BSN's isolate tastes like their other proteins, think again; it's completely different.

vidhnara's Rating

This is a treat to drink! thick and creamy, perfect with just cold water. Easy on the stomach too:) Love it!