BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

Peanut Butter Cookie

cornman99's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Protein mixes well, but the flavour is terrible, really gross tasting, smells bad too.

hoser44's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

So far, this is my favorite protein powder that I have tried. The Vanilla Ice Cream flavor is on point. This has a higher protein and lower calorie count than most powders. Will continue to use.

Elijah917's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Elijah917 did not leave a written review for this product.

TwoBstrong's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I was lucky to win this as part of the Flex Lewis Stack. Great isolate product. No stomach issues that I have sometimes had with straight whey proteins. Excellent taste, its actually kind of thick as compared to other isolates and remains me of a casein shake.

dgvhook's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

taste is not as good as the original syntha 6. chalky and flavor is not what i would consider a milkshake

mp82rw's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

25g of protein, and decent taste (even with water) for only 140 cals. Not too shabby. But Syntha-6's products are usually pretty tasty, anyhow, so no surprise there.

jeckelhyde's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great taste with solid results.

OralGordon's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Good protein, but it's a bit pricey!

kgruenwald's Rating

kgruenwald did not leave a written review for this product.

leonzai2's Rating

I tried the banana and its taste nice.. i still blind about the effect biyt i keep drinking it among with truemass gainer

leo2695's Rating

Oh well, I'm from Costa Rica. I used this product for a few time.. Your taste is not so good than others but is not bad and is a good product but isn't amazing

zzgoh's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

NO. The original SYNTHA-6 is still the one to buy. This is slightly chalky.

nmoore03's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Quite possibly the worst tasting "strawberry milkshake" flavoring I have ever tasted! I could not get over the taste and was very fortunate to have only purchased a small amount!

giuseppeoro's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Buona proteinea, vaniglia gusto discreto e dal sapore buono. Dose giusta, ma si digerisce facilmente. Da provare

shehanuf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I recently tried this product. This is great after an intensive workout.

Lawdog2179's Rating

Great taste Quality protein I have used this while cutting weight and actually gained strength. One of the best tasting proteins out there.

Calzoni's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Hands down my favorite vanilla protein. It has a pretty good ratio of protein to scoop size and it is very easy to digest. Vanilla protein can be quite hit or miss but this stuff tastes great. Definitely going to be my protein of choice going forward.

johnnydoamaral's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Got this one as a sample from a previous purchase. Came here to leave a review about the flavor/mixability. The Chocolate Milkshake flavor tastes very good, even with water. It's creamy. Mixes very well, no clump, etc. Good protein amount and amino profile. If you agree with the price, go for it.

Shaddox's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I've been using this product for about a year now and I've gained about 20 pounds of lean muscle over that time. My body fat % hasn't changed either. I originally picked this protein because of all the key ingredients it provides. Can't find another supplement that compares. Flavor also tastes amazing and never gets chunky.

Juggernaut898's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Didn't like it. Grainy texture and the flavor is very different than Syntha-6.