BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

Peanut Butter Cookie
7.2
Chocolate Peanut Butter

ahou7873's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Honestly was expecting better after all the hype about bsn being great tasting. Personally it wasn't amazing tasting and the protein was GRITTY. Which is not normal for an isolate but I think it's due to the milk protein. Gritty protein powder makes me gag after drinking Walmart protein so I do not recommend this protein. I do recommend sticking with gold standard or cleaner proteins since there taste isn't bad and it's easily drinkable.

AdamTesch's Rating

I love this protein. I have been using O.N. Pro Complex, but that is strictly whey protein. I really wanted something that will stick with me longer than just whey alone. This is the perfect option since it has slow and fast digestion rates. I drink this for breakfast, I take it after workouts, and again before bed....love it. I think it's a great protein option for people on the go and it tastes and mixes very well.

Samiam2007's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Great flavor and mixes well.

MattKaufman11's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This does not taste good at all. It digests pretty easy but I have to chug it down because it was so gross. It's like a bad vanilla with grains of sand in it

YxungBxll1's Rating

Taste amazing.

• Kujenw
Kujenw's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This flavor is so yummy. Highly recommend it. Doesn't taste chalky or leave a weird film.

369ranger's Rating

Another great product by BSN taste was good mix ability was good Only thing I wish they would change is to add Banana flavor to the Isolate line!

kriszam's Rating

overall great product! I'm not much for SUP's so I did extensive research & found that BSN was always in the top 5 products in this category'.. The results have so far been awesome & with quite the significant difference in my strength & muscle tone. 5-stars for the flavors No debate!

tennisnh86's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Regular Syntha6 is the best flavor protein of any protein I have ever had. Sytha6 isolate flavors do not taste like regular Syntha6 even though the names are labeled the same. I did not like it. When mixed it has the slight gritty texture of Casein. This is because the heavy use of milk protein isolate which is mostly Casein. When you are buying "Isolate" proteins over "concentrate" proteins you want to look for whey protein isolate, not milk protein isolate. This is because milk protein isolate is mainly casein. Casein can take up to 6-8 hours to digest. This does not make it ideal for a post workout shake. I gave it a try but after the sample, I will not be re-ordering. Too much like casein for a non casein product and the flavor is just not there. On top of this, Syntha6 Isolate is the third most expensive protein powder on this site per serving. Value is not there for the quality of the product and what the label offers.

wahkeema's Rating

I used to love this product and would have given it a 10 but the formulation has changed in the last year. It's way more "powdery" now. It used to have some bulk to it but now it has the consistency of baby powder. I'll be switching to a different protein powder on my next order.

Bella3818's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This has got to be the best protein I've ever tried. I will definitely buy it again once I'm done with my bottle. Taste just like peanut butter cookies and I don't have to add any additional unwanted sugars. Yum.

Keeppounding's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This protein is one of the best if not the best I've ever tried. I've made good progress with it, gaining size but staying lean. The best part is it tastes great. It's not gritty, grainy or chunky when you mix it. It's like a treat, especially during my contest prep.

EdmundKrasinski's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Tastes decent, definitely won't buy again. Really gritty taste and mixes terrible. As for the amount of protein for the calories, its great.

ocorredor's Rating

Mixes well, tastes good enough (not like the normal version but who cares about taste when it works). I think those who are complaining about this being gritty, tasting like sand and foaming a lot when mixing got the export version (not from bb.com cuz they don't sell this one here). BSN changed the export version and its undrinkable (chocolate flavor is a white, sand like powder). So if you live in a country where the regular version is not on sale for some reason do not buy the EXPORT ONLY syntha 6.

Ktdenn15's Rating

It works very well.

TheSteve39's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

BSN Syntha-6 Isolate is a wonderful tasting whey protein. This is a "cleaner" variation of Syntha-6 that mixes well in water and tastes great. Chocolate Milkshake is true to its name in flavor and has a nice consistency.

melissajosey's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The taste of this protein is wonderful. Very easy to get down. The chocolate milkshake is like cold hot chocolate, and you can never go wrong with vanilla. I wish it had a bit higher amount of protein per scoop, but overall an excellent product.

delta187's Rating

The taste is great for an "isolate" whey. If you don't mind a few grams of carbs and fat. A lot less carbs and fat compared to BSNs non-isolate Syntha-6. I like it because the taste is better than most whey out there.

adcombs23's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great taste! So far my favorite protein by far. I would highly highly recommend it! (Strawberry Milkshake) also remember what your buying. So it is thick, but a great all around protein.