BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

7.2
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Bella3818's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This has got to be the best protein I've ever tried. I will definitely buy it again once I'm done with my bottle. Taste just like peanut butter cookies and I don't have to add any additional unwanted sugars. Yum.

Keeppounding's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This protein is one of the best if not the best I've ever tried. I've made good progress with it, gaining size but staying lean. The best part is it tastes great. It's not gritty, grainy or chunky when you mix it. It's like a treat, especially during my contest prep.

EdmundKrasinski's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Tastes decent, definitely won't buy again. Really gritty taste and mixes terrible. As for the amount of protein for the calories, its great.

ocorredor's Rating

Mixes well, tastes good enough (not like the normal version but who cares about taste when it works). I think those who are complaining about this being gritty, tasting like sand and foaming a lot when mixing got the export version (not from bb.com cuz they don't sell this one here). BSN changed the export version and its undrinkable (chocolate flavor is a white, sand like powder). So if you live in a country where the regular version is not on sale for some reason do not buy the EXPORT ONLY syntha 6.

Ktdenn15's Rating

It works very well.

TheSteve39's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

BSN Syntha-6 Isolate is a wonderful tasting whey protein. This is a "cleaner" variation of Syntha-6 that mixes well in water and tastes great. Chocolate Milkshake is true to its name in flavor and has a nice consistency.

melissajosey's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The taste of this protein is wonderful. Very easy to get down. The chocolate milkshake is like cold hot chocolate, and you can never go wrong with vanilla. I wish it had a bit higher amount of protein per scoop, but overall an excellent product.

delta187's Rating

The taste is great for an "isolate" whey. If you don't mind a few grams of carbs and fat. A lot less carbs and fat compared to BSNs non-isolate Syntha-6. I like it because the taste is better than most whey out there.

adcombs23's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great taste! So far my favorite protein by far. I would highly highly recommend it! (Strawberry Milkshake) also remember what your buying. So it is thick, but a great all around protein.

cbrown1125's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Though I've only switched to this product a couple weeks ago I've already have been able to see a difference in my appearance and major improvement in the increase in my reps during sets. I have stacked this product with other BSN products including Hyper Shred and the No Xplode Pre Work out and a Multivitamin. Combined this with proper nutrition and a workout regime this will have you getting the results you want.

bwmccord's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Syntha-6 Isolate protein powder is a great product for anyone trying to build muscle. This is a great buy for athletes training for their sport, bodybuilders and powerlifters getting ready for competition, and regular gym goers just trying to stay healthy. Protein is a necessity for a successful workout regimen and this product is top notch. I have personally tried two flavors of this product, Strawberry Milkshake and Chocolate Peanut Butter. Both varieties feature a great taste and a smooth texture while mixing easily with milk or water in a shaker bottle. Another nice feature is that the serving scoops are very small, so a full serving can be mixed with a small amount of liquid. Try the Chocolate Peanut Butter with milk, ice cream, and a banana in a blender for a quick breakfast, post workout meal, or afternoon snack! A protein supplement must not only taste good; it must be effective. Syntha-6 Isolate is made from high quality whey protein isolates and milk protein isolates. This is key because it contains both quick digesting whey proteins for immediate refueling and slower digesting milk proteins to feed the muscle tissue over a longer period of time. Only the highest quality proteins are used in Syntha-6 Isolate and they add up to 25.5g of muscle building protein per serving. By containing only 6g of carbohydrates and 120 calories, the body can quickly make use of the protein and begin muscle tissue recovery. In addition, this product contains 11 of the essential amino acids which cannot be produced by the body and must be consumed through food or supplementation. Syntha-6 Isolate also has zero sugar and no caffeine. The company that manufactures this product is Bio-Engineered Sports Nutrition, more commonly known as BSN. They have been a leader in nutritional supplements since 2001 and have products sold at 40,000 retailers nationally and in 90 countries around the world. Their products are known throughout the industry as top of the line. Syntha-6 Isolate protein powder is on the higher end of the price spectrum at $1.35 to $1.50 per serving due to the state of the art development and stringent testing process that BSN requires before releasing their products. The peace of my mind I get by buying an effective product from a reliable brand is well worth the investment. The human body is capable of much more than the mind allows it to accomplish. So get in the gym and push yourself harder than ever before, refuel and recover with Syntha-6 Isolate Protein Powder, and realize your full athletic potential.

adrirecchia1's Rating

This flavor is the best! Very easy to drink. My favorite flavor. I like the isolate kind because it had less carbs than the regular kind.

weber32's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

The PB cookie had a very weak flavor in shakes, sludge, and when baking, and the macro profile just isn't that great either. Not my favorite protein.

KREKEN's Rating

I been using the BSN line for a while now and fine it a very good product line and they promise what they say . i notice gains and weight lost you just have to fallow the golden rule and work for it

drvis6969's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tastes great, good price, best protein isolate.

tasellers's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

tasellers did not leave a written review for this product.

ShadyHizkial's Rating

ShadyHizkial did not leave a written review for this product.

azimh's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I tried it with milk and it was good but really creamy. With trepidation, I tried it with nothing but water... and found that it was DELICIOUS, especially if you add a few ice cubes. Not only is it delicious, it also keeps me full for hours! I just ordered two more jugs: chocolate, and "Vanilla Ice Cream." A few minutes ago I took a scoop of the vanilla in 5 ounces of water... and it tastes exactly like melty vanilla ice cream. It is sooo delicious, perhaps even moreso than the chocolate! It definitely has a sweeter taste -- it was so sweet that I had to check the label to confirm that, yep, it still has only 2 grams of sugar. SO good. I drink this stuff every day. I usually shake up a couple scoops with 10 ounces of water before I leave the house (note: a good shaker bottle is a necessity), and have it along with a piece of fruit for carbs. It keeps me full to the point that I have to remind myself when it's time for lunch! I generally drink more on weight-lifting days, and if it's near bedtime and I realize my protein intake was low for the day, I'll make a quick shake with one scoop. My muscles have definitely felt fuller since I've started drinking this regularly, and my strength has gone up, and my body weight has gone down. 100% RECOMMENDED!

Cliverman's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Cliverman did not leave a written review for this product.

Luckyjc's Rating

Syntha 6 isolate is great product i bought 4lbs the taste is awesome mixes good and best part is no upset stomach or blotting like ON did . i mixed it with double toned milk which tastes like milkshake