BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

7.2
Chocolate Peanut Butter

• Kujenw
Kujenw's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This flavor is so yummy. Highly recommend it. Doesn't taste chalky or leave a weird film.

369ranger's Rating

Another great product by BSN taste was good mix ability was good Only thing I wish they would change is to add Banana flavor to the Isolate line!

kriszam's Rating

overall great product! I'm not much for SUP's so I did extensive research & found that BSN was always in the top 5 products in this category'.. The results have so far been awesome & with quite the significant difference in my strength & muscle tone. 5-stars for the flavors No debate!

tennisnh86's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Regular Syntha6 is the best flavor protein of any protein I have ever had. Sytha6 isolate flavors do not taste like regular Syntha6 even though the names are labeled the same. I did not like it. When mixed it has the slight gritty texture of Casein. This is because the heavy use of milk protein isolate which is mostly Casein. When you are buying "Isolate" proteins over "concentrate" proteins you want to look for whey protein isolate, not milk protein isolate. This is because milk protein isolate is mainly casein. Casein can take up to 6-8 hours to digest. This does not make it ideal for a post workout shake. I gave it a try but after the sample, I will not be re-ordering. Too much like casein for a non casein product and the flavor is just not there. On top of this, Syntha6 Isolate is the third most expensive protein powder on this site per serving. Value is not there for the quality of the product and what the label offers.

wahkeema's Rating

I used to love this product and would have given it a 10 but the formulation has changed in the last year. It's way more "powdery" now. It used to have some bulk to it but now it has the consistency of baby powder. I'll be switching to a different protein powder on my next order.

Bella3818's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This has got to be the best protein I've ever tried. I will definitely buy it again once I'm done with my bottle. Taste just like peanut butter cookies and I don't have to add any additional unwanted sugars. Yum.

Keeppounding's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This protein is one of the best if not the best I've ever tried. I've made good progress with it, gaining size but staying lean. The best part is it tastes great. It's not gritty, grainy or chunky when you mix it. It's like a treat, especially during my contest prep.

EdmundKrasinski's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Tastes decent, definitely won't buy again. Really gritty taste and mixes terrible. As for the amount of protein for the calories, its great.

ocorredor's Rating

Mixes well, tastes good enough (not like the normal version but who cares about taste when it works). I think those who are complaining about this being gritty, tasting like sand and foaming a lot when mixing got the export version (not from bb.com cuz they don't sell this one here). BSN changed the export version and its undrinkable (chocolate flavor is a white, sand like powder). So if you live in a country where the regular version is not on sale for some reason do not buy the EXPORT ONLY syntha 6.

Ktdenn15's Rating

It works very well.

TheSteve39's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

BSN Syntha-6 Isolate is a wonderful tasting whey protein. This is a "cleaner" variation of Syntha-6 that mixes well in water and tastes great. Chocolate Milkshake is true to its name in flavor and has a nice consistency.

melissajosey's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The taste of this protein is wonderful. Very easy to get down. The chocolate milkshake is like cold hot chocolate, and you can never go wrong with vanilla. I wish it had a bit higher amount of protein per scoop, but overall an excellent product.

delta187's Rating

The taste is great for an "isolate" whey. If you don't mind a few grams of carbs and fat. A lot less carbs and fat compared to BSNs non-isolate Syntha-6. I like it because the taste is better than most whey out there.

adcombs23's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great taste! So far my favorite protein by far. I would highly highly recommend it! (Strawberry Milkshake) also remember what your buying. So it is thick, but a great all around protein.

cbrown1125's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Though I've only switched to this product a couple weeks ago I've already have been able to see a difference in my appearance and major improvement in the increase in my reps during sets. I have stacked this product with other BSN products including Hyper Shred and the No Xplode Pre Work out and a Multivitamin. Combined this with proper nutrition and a workout regime this will have you getting the results you want.

bwmccord's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Syntha-6 Isolate protein powder is a great product for anyone trying to build muscle. This is a great buy for athletes training for their sport, bodybuilders and powerlifters getting ready for competition, and regular gym goers just trying to stay healthy. Protein is a necessity for a successful workout regimen and this product is top notch. I have personally tried two flavors of this product, Strawberry Milkshake and Chocolate Peanut Butter. Both varieties feature a great taste and a smooth texture while mixing easily with milk or water in a shaker bottle. Another nice feature is that the serving scoops are very small, so a full serving can be mixed with a small amount of liquid. Try the Chocolate Peanut Butter with milk, ice cream, and a banana in a blender for a quick breakfast, post workout meal, or afternoon snack! A protein supplement must not only taste good; it must be effective. Syntha-6 Isolate is made from high quality whey protein isolates and milk protein isolates. This is key because it contains both quick digesting whey proteins for immediate refueling and slower digesting milk proteins to feed the muscle tissue over a longer period of time. Only the highest quality proteins are used in Syntha-6 Isolate and they add up to 25.5g of muscle building protein per serving. By containing only 6g of carbohydrates and 120 calories, the body can quickly make use of the protein and begin muscle tissue recovery. In addition, this product contains 11 of the essential amino acids which cannot be produced by the body and must be consumed through food or supplementation. Syntha-6 Isolate also has zero sugar and no caffeine. The company that manufactures this product is Bio-Engineered Sports Nutrition, more commonly known as BSN. They have been a leader in nutritional supplements since 2001 and have products sold at 40,000 retailers nationally and in 90 countries around the world. Their products are known throughout the industry as top of the line. Syntha-6 Isolate protein powder is on the higher end of the price spectrum at $1.35 to $1.50 per serving due to the state of the art development and stringent testing process that BSN requires before releasing their products. The peace of my mind I get by buying an effective product from a reliable brand is well worth the investment. The human body is capable of much more than the mind allows it to accomplish. So get in the gym and push yourself harder than ever before, refuel and recover with Syntha-6 Isolate Protein Powder, and realize your full athletic potential.

adrirecchia1's Rating

This flavor is the best! Very easy to drink. My favorite flavor. I like the isolate kind because it had less carbs than the regular kind.

weber32's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

The PB cookie had a very weak flavor in shakes, sludge, and when baking, and the macro profile just isn't that great either. Not my favorite protein.

KREKEN's Rating

I been using the BSN line for a while now and fine it a very good product line and they promise what they say . i notice gains and weight lost you just have to fallow the golden rule and work for it

drvis6969's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tastes great, good price, best protein isolate.