BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

faridabiyev's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Feels a little bit synthetic.

yagz's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tastes great and mixes really well. A few particles are left over after using a blender ball but nothing that is detrimental to the flavor. Great for recovery or for meal replacement. I usually have to hurry to get to work and this is great to mix up with some skim milk on the way. I tried it with water and it was ok. Much better with milk.

• war12
war12's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Definitely one of my favorite protein powders that I've used. My favorite thing to do is blend the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor with some natural peanut butter, taste amazing.

Onelove11's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Okay, so I THOUGHT I'd found my favorite/the perfect whey isolate protein :( This stuff had great taste, 25g of protein, amino acids, good price-all the most important things to me in a protein powder. Bc everything else was so great I could look past the fact that it didn't mix perfectly & ended up being pretty grainy. BUT looking back on the ingredients more thoroughly, I unfortunately came across Sucralose (one of the artificial sweeteners). It is known to cause 1.) Gastrointestinal problems 2.) Seizures, dizziness and migraines 3.) Blurred vision 4.) Allergic reactions 5.) Blood sugar increases and weight gain. I sure as hell do not want any of those side effects lol nooo thank you. Of course there's probably only a small amt of this crap in the powder but still, not a fan of sucralose. Also, didn't make me feel so great after I drank it, even caused some bloating (I took it for a month after workouts). So I'm sorry to say the search continues for me for a better, more natural protein powder that won't rip my wallet apart. Good day people

hoser44's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

So far, this is my favorite protein powder that I have tried. The Vanilla Ice Cream flavor is on point. This has a higher protein and lower calorie count than most powders. Will continue to use.

brad311's Rating

awesome flavor,easy to mix and high grade protein to boot!!! this goes perfectly with the MASS STACK!!!

astrologo's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

lifesajurni2's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Overall I like the product and it tastes pretty good. Only 'complaint' would be that it doesn't dissolve well and therefore has a grainy feel in your mouth.

Diskargador's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

gain some descent muscle and i became more toned in two weeks time.i take this before bedtime and ****!! no muscle pain in the morning.i will stick with this brand.this is my first ever whey protein so can't compare it with other whey protein brands. definitely recommend

EdwardMoreno95's Rating

Great Just Great!!!

Kulya's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Light and creamy taste. And it's not so sweet as the most vanilla powders. I like it. Easy to shake with water.

jessica1216's Rating

jessica1216 did not leave a written review for this product.

bigjake1128's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Honestly don't think I've tasted a better protein than this one as well as the low sugar low carb it is the best in my opinion. I would recommend syntha-6 to anyone looking for a great tasting isolate product

Linds8's Rating

This protein drink is very versatile. You can make any flavor just by adding fruit or chocolate flavoring, peanut butter etc. The taste alone is excellent and it mixes so well.

MaximeCl's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

MaximeCl did not leave a written review for this product.

• antk47
antk47's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I can't believe I didn't start doing this earlier but mixing the Chocolate & Strawberry Milkshakes will taste like heaven! :)

burning_apollo's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

10/10 all the way!! Just hands down the best tasting protein in the market. i do half non-fat milk and half water on my shaker bottle when i make these bad boys! They could be pricey, but i know im not holding back on my muscles with these! Would highly recommend!

SOrnelasIII's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

SOrnelasIII did not leave a written review for this product.

mdeguzman1's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

First ISO I've tried, very good performance. Not a vanilla person, but it is good. The flavor is sweet enough with water, I might even blend it. It's not too sweet.

TOMaHULK's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Taste pretty damn'd good (similar to old school Myofusion Chocolate). Good mix and texture. I received a sample of this. Would probably purchase in the future when looking at a blended protein.