BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

giuseppeoro's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Buona proteinea, vaniglia gusto discreto e dal sapore buono. Dose giusta, ma si digerisce facilmente. Da provare

shehanuf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I recently tried this product. This is great after an intensive workout.

Lawdog2179's Rating

Great taste Quality protein I have used this while cutting weight and actually gained strength. One of the best tasting proteins out there.

Calzoni's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Hands down my favorite vanilla protein. It has a pretty good ratio of protein to scoop size and it is very easy to digest. Vanilla protein can be quite hit or miss but this stuff tastes great. Definitely going to be my protein of choice going forward.

johnnydoamaral's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Got this one as a sample from a previous purchase. Came here to leave a review about the flavor/mixability. The Chocolate Milkshake flavor tastes very good, even with water. It's creamy. Mixes very well, no clump, etc. Good protein amount and amino profile. If you agree with the price, go for it.

Shaddox's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I've been using this product for about a year now and I've gained about 20 pounds of lean muscle over that time. My body fat % hasn't changed either. I originally picked this protein because of all the key ingredients it provides. Can't find another supplement that compares. Flavor also tastes amazing and never gets chunky.

Juggernaut898's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Didn't like it. Grainy texture and the flavor is very different than Syntha-6.

Kayfickayf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I am not happy with this product. It doesn't taste anything like the original Syntha 6. I could have ordered cheaper, higher quality and higher protein ratio protein. Instead, I ordered this expecting it to taste like Syntha 6 but it didn't. If you want isolate, get something else.

Disturbedsa's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Ok so this protein shake has fast digesting protein and slow ones, (whey,casein) since I am not used to casein texture which is kind of thick. at the beginning and coming from using ISO-100 I wasn't excited but i had it for few days after that and I looooove this product. it fills you up for a while. mixes really well for a slow + fast digesting protein. the taste is amazing if you get used to the texture. works well as a post workout or for before bed. love it!!

montaybarnes81's Rating

montaybarnes81 did not leave a written review for this product.

Nikolaich's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Nikolaich did not leave a written review for this product.

dharris87's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Syntha-6 has always been my favorite. This is my first time with their isolate and I LOVE it. Everything I love about regular Syntha-6 with the benefits and low cals associated with isolate. Seems to be more "balanced" than other isolates I've tried. Can't wait to taste the other flavors!

Rabea6's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Best Isolate i've had to date!! ALso the Chocolate milkshake flavor was by far the best chocolate anything i've had when it come to proteins.

astrologo's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

lamiceML's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

well ,i have the a mixed feeling about this , profile isn't the best , sodium caseinate ,a bit high in carb ,... anyway ,taste was ok a bit on the watery side i was expecting more from the casein part , but it felt like all whey isolate with high carb . i tried this and isofusion , so far isofusion was better for me .

avalentin3's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

avalentin3 did not leave a written review for this product.

singer2345's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

The flavor was pretty good and the protein mixes very well! Thickens up just like a milkshake too which was pretty cool! Will most definitely buy again.

faridabiyev's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Feels a little bit synthetic.

yagz's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tastes great and mixes really well. A few particles are left over after using a blender ball but nothing that is detrimental to the flavor. Great for recovery or for meal replacement. I usually have to hurry to get to work and this is great to mix up with some skim milk on the way. I tried it with water and it was ok. Much better with milk.

• war12
war12's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Definitely one of my favorite protein powders that I've used. My favorite thing to do is blend the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor with some natural peanut butter, taste amazing.