BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

YashKapur's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

First off, when people talk about how easy a protein powder mixes, I'm assuming that they're talking about how easy it mixes in a mixer or a blender and not in a shaker cup. Now, if you're looking for a quick shake to have at the gym right after your workout then this is definitely NOT the supplement for you. In a shaker cup, this protein powder does not mix well at all. It's pretty much insoluble when using just the shaker cup. BUT, if you're the kind of person who likes to have their protein shake in the morning, pre or post workout at home or at night before bed, you should definitely try this supplement. The Chocolate Milkshake flavour is without a doubt one of the best flavours I've ever had. I've tried it with water and milk (skimmed and full cream) and it tastes best with skimmed milk. I can guarantee that you won't even feel like you're having a protein shake! The reason I've rated this product 7 is due to the lack of convenience (the need to always use a mixer or a blender) and the fact that I feel quite full after having just one scoop in 150ml of water or milk.

eitiseba's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I hated this flavour, it does not taste like the regular syntha-6. I knew that it was not going to be the same with less carbs and fat. But the texture is really gritty and it has a strong vanilla flavour without any hint of peanut butter . I love the regular version, but this was a major let down :(.

Williamsnatew's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Best tasting protein I've ever tried.

Andresgf's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I loved how this whey protein mixes on water and on milk. I bought both strawberry milkshake and chocolate peanut butter. I have to say that chocolate pb tastes like cigarrete ashes on its own... But if you add a little cinnamon tastes delicious! The one I truly loved was the strawberry one.

ZaneCutler's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

The flavor is as good as I've ever imagined a protein powder to taste. If taste isn't as important to you as quality, well it's quality is as good as it's taste.

muskie46's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Recently purchased 2, 2 lb tubs of this protein during the 50% off sale. Only reason I didn't give this product a 10 is because it is still too early to report any results but looking at the ingredients and the whey/ casein blend in sure I will be please there. The chocolate flavor taste good and blends well buy the strawberry does not mix very well and taste is middle of the road. Over all, so far so good.

BrianHuang's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I've tried various other brand of whey protein and this brand is my favorite so far from what is available on Bodybuilding.com. However this is my first time I've tried the isolate. The isolate is more granular and thus has an initial sandy mouthfeel. The protein per scoop is fair at 66% of the scoop. I tried the chocolate peanut butter flavor. Excellent in the normal BSN Whey, but in isolate form, a bit watered down and chalky (even with a double scoop in 800mL). I will pick another flavor next time or go back to normal whey non-isolate.

kristinaolson's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I LOVE the Peanut Butter Sookie flavor. Syntha-6 Isolate is definitely a staple in my supplement cabinet. It has great flavor and nice consistency. It's not too sweet and is low in carbs compared to regular Syntha-6. If you're looking for a lower carb alternative that still tastes great, I highly recommend Syntha-6 Isolate, especially the Peanut Butter Cookie flavor.

JasonAlvarez454's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This protein tastes great!!!

sophie985's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

The flavor of the protein is excellent. Results did not fulfill my expectations The scoop is gigantic, it generates the feeling of taking more protein for less benefits. I just finished and I will not use more. El sabor de la proteĆ­na es perfecto, sin embargo en cuanto a los resultados no puedo decir lo mismo. El scoop es muy grande y uno tiene la sensaciĆ³n de que toma y toma pero no hace nada. La acabo de terminar y no la voy a usar mas.

mclendon22's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Starting of with the 2 things everyone is worried about. Mix-ability and taste. It mixes perfect with water or milk (whisk ball or grate work fine). The strawberry milkshake taste is the best tasting protein I've ever had, hands down, and I've tried over 10 different protein powders. I actually ENJOY drinking this. I haven't tried it long enough to report on results, but that will be coming later on. According to the ingredients, it has a great mix of AA's, protein, and fair amount of calories. I prefer to use this in between meals, instead of post workout, because it's 80% casein and 20% whey. I like majority whey for post workout. RESULTS! I was having problems gaining the last 3lbs, ever since I started taking this, I reached my goal weight! I'm stronger and recovery has been amazing!!

ajb5390's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I like my protein like my women....Silky. Smooth. Free from BS! This stuff is great! Hands down the best tasting protein I've ever had! Sometimes I had to remind myself how expensive it was, or I would've had 2 or more shakes after a workout! Drinking this stuff after a workout made me remember the good ole' days of little league baseball when we would get ice cream after winning a game! If you are dedicated, have the money, and want to feel like winner..... Buy this product!!

keramidas21's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Good amount of protein. I have already seen substantial muscle growth since I started taking this less than a month ago. Vanilla flavor tastes great, especially when you blend it with water and a banana!

SPEEDorCOMFORT's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Great taste to it and this may sound weird but I can see the gains I'm getting from it better than others. Mixes perfectly without any clumping and tastes phenomenal with just water. So far so good. Not crazy about the calories but that can be adjusted out elsewhere in my diet so not a huge issue.

Raynerk151's Rating

Good but didnt taste too great

Nogainserick's Rating

Nogainserick did not leave a written review for this product.

rway87's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I loved this protein. It has more calories per serving than other ISO powders but it taste amazing with the extra carbs. It's a great milkshake texture and Even with just water it seems like an actual milkshake. Can also double serving for a great meal replacement. Can't express how good the flavor and velvety texture is! Try it if you're on the fence!

MoeGainz92's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I bought the isolate version looking to find a protein similar to the previous version of syntha-6 without all the calories and fat. The ingredient profile in my opinion is amazing depending on what you're looking for. Only reason i gave it a 9/10 is due to the fact that its not the same taste i grew to love with the previous fattier version but, this was expected. So with the pros of lower kcals and fat outweighing the fact that its not the same taste i love this product. It doesn't have the same sweetness and you're left with a bit of an after taste. I will admit it still blows ON's Gold standard as far as taste. I'll admit that after a workout this stuff still tastes pretty good. So 9/10

JBONE7979's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have tried close to 20 other protein isolate powders but this one is by far the best one I have ever tried. Taste great and I feel fantastic after consuming it. Mixed in with some fresh fruit I feel full but not bloated like some other powders I have tried and it doesn't tear my stomach up. Great value too.

Vex3521's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Another in house staple here. Love this one as well. Prefer the chocolate but am very picky about my vanilla protein. Like with Syntha-6 zero mixing issues or clumping. Great smooth milkshake consistency. Mixes perfect with water, milk or even soy milk. Gets a 10 in taste over my 9 for Syntha-6 because this one had zero hint of aftertaste in comparison. Both fantastic!