BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

ilove2run's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Want to know what it tastes like to drink a liquid Peanut Butter Cookie? Then get yourself a tub of this!!!! Now!! Full Review Here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166220361&p=1336008281#post1336008281

Tspeng8's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Great product! Mixes well! Nice Creamy Flavor!!! The only reason I gave it an 8/10 for taste is it didn't taste like a pb cookie but it did taste really good! Definitely recommend if your looking to try something tasty!!

lowroller21212's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Mixed it up got it to be a thick consistency like a casein, not as thin as regular isolates are. Flavor, not too bad but it is a brisk peanut butter and almost coconutty as well on a vanilla base. Using it on some shakes found it to be a good blend as it was not that sweet, one of the more balanced syntha flavors I've had. Opening it does bring up a strong aroma as others have mentioned. Some people want stronger peanut butter flavoring, making it more dry and bolder etc, that is true my preference is for a brisker flavor so I thought it was solid.

blw070473's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I have really enjoyed Syntha-6 Isolate. The flavoring is perfect and you get 25 grams of protein per serving. It mixes easily with no clumps and it tastes as good in water as it does in 2% milk. I have become a fan of this protein and will definitely use it again.

superhuman67's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I received a container of the PB Cookie to try out and review and the protein profile is pretty good which is a combo of whey & milk isolate and it mixes very well but the flavor which is PB Cookie really doesn't have any PB flavor to it and you only taste a sweet cookie flavor which is pretty good but again NO PB flavor in this one. If you mix one scoop of this flavor with a scoop of a vanilla casein based protein you get a nice sugar wafer flavor which is enjoyable. One thing also about this protein was the odd aroma you get when you open the container almost some what of a chemical smell so if your looking for PB flavor this is not the one but maybe one of the other flavors they make might be better.

Blake2732's Rating

Peanut butter cookie is a hard flavor to get just right. The flavor of this one is really sweet, but there ins't as much peanut butter as I was hoping for. It is sweet, and unfortunately the after taste does remind me slightly of the Walden Farms PB, but I think that might just be psychological. The flavor is very good, like a sweet sugar cookie dough, but you can tell that they were trying to incorporate peanut butter into. It's just very difficult to do, clearly, as I don't think anyone has perfected it just yet. This is a great product, all of the flavors of Syntha-6 are great, and if you haven't tried Syntha-6 then go TRY SYNTHA-6! It's phenomenal stuff! BSN has lots of great flavors and if you are in the market for a good protein powder definitely give Syntha-6 a shot, the few extra carbs are worth it for the great flavor!

MattRage's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

one of the better tasting powders ive tried.. in my top 3 for sure.. mixed well and didnt leave wasted chunks behind.. my favorite way to use it was mixed with some egg whites and oats for some delicious crepes.. /rickybobby the profile works great for guys like me who seem to be on a perma cut..

buffren82's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Mixability: Very EASY to mix, Dissolve fast and instant when combined with 8oz of cold water Texture: it’s a lil chalky, but it really brings out the Peanut Butter Flavor, a lil foaming at the top but not as much for an isolate. Taste: you can def taste the Peanut Butter, with a mild graininess and chalkiness, it almost seems like there is REAL Peanut Butter in this, surpisingly no chemical taste to this. If you love Peanut Butter, then you will love this Peanut Butter Cookie Syntha 6 Isolate Protein.

johanlohman's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I received a tube of Peanut Butter Cookie from BSN. I was really stoked about giving this a try, because BSN and Syntha-6 is known for their excellent flavoring. Mixability: 10/10 - Super smooth powder that mixes almost instantly. Wow. Very fine powder. Texture: 10/10 - Very smooth as well. Thinner than a milkshake, which I like. Taste: 10/10 - Just Wow. The flavoring is AWESOME, even though the peanut butter is pretty weak, the cookie flavor is stronger, and I enjoy it a lot. My favorit protein at the moment. Thanks a lot BSN!!

jaredmus's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

BSN nails it again. Whoever does your flavoring sign them for life. This is a solid protein powder. A bit more protein , less fat less carbs then the regular syntha-6. This is a great powder to mix with oats, mixes will digests easy.In the end, this is a very solid supplement, one that I would recommend highly. Would say it is a nice uprgrade for the dieter, and the taste is still good. No problems with this will be trying out the other flavors.

hdeindorfer's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I couldn’t contain my excitement when I saw that little beauty on my front doorstep! Ripped the package open and made some “pudding” right away! Recipe: 1 scoop Syntha 6 PBC .5C fat free greek yogurt .5C fat free cottage cheese .25C almond milk 2 packets stevia Here’s what I thought right off the bat – Taste 7/10: I love peanut butter, so I expect a lot out of peanut butter flavored proteins and this one fell a little bit short. I thought the taste was good, but I would have liked to see a little stronger flavor. However, the flavor comes through a little bit stronger if you have it in a shake. Texture 9/10: This protein mixed really well with the pudding, very smooth and not gritty when mixed, or blended in a shake. No weird aftertaste/texture either. Macros 9/10: Great macros for an isolate. Solid protein count, minimal fat, and pretty low carb is always a plus. Could have a little fiber, but that’s always just a bonus anyway. Overall 8.5/10: I’ll definitely continue to enjoy the rest of this tub, and put it to good use in my various protein baking recipes and shakes. I’ll be interested to see how it performs under high heat!

SaraSolomon's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Peanut Butter Cookie BSN Syntha-6 Isolate is to die for! I like to mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 TBSP PB2 and 2 TBSP walden farms marshmallow dip. It makes a very thick shake! YUM!

JVatWERQ's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Syntha-6 Isolate is my go to protein! It mixes easily and delivers 25 grams of great tasting isolate. Most importantly, its easy on my stomach and doesnt cause any bloating, stomach discomfort or trips to the bathroom. Chocolate is good, but the Peanut Butter Cookie is one of my favorite flavors of all time. Thank you BSN. This will always be a staple in my nutrition program.

cornman99's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Protein mixes well, but the flavour is terrible, really gross tasting, smells bad too.

hoser44's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

So far, this is my favorite protein powder that I have tried. The Vanilla Ice Cream flavor is on point. This has a higher protein and lower calorie count than most powders. Will continue to use.

Elijah917's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Elijah917 did not leave a written review for this product.

TwoBstrong's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I was lucky to win this as part of the Flex Lewis Stack. Great isolate product. No stomach issues that I have sometimes had with straight whey proteins. Excellent taste, its actually kind of thick as compared to other isolates and remains me of a casein shake.

dgvhook's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

taste is not as good as the original syntha 6. chalky and flavor is not what i would consider a milkshake

mp82rw's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

25g of protein, and decent taste (even with water) for only 140 cals. Not too shabby. But Syntha-6's products are usually pretty tasty, anyhow, so no surprise there.

jeckelhyde's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great taste with solid results.