BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

mp82rw's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

25g of protein, and decent taste (even with water) for only 140 cals. Not too shabby. But Syntha-6's products are usually pretty tasty, anyhow, so no surprise there.

jeckelhyde's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great taste with solid results.

OralGordon's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Good protein, but it's a bit pricey!

kgruenwald's Rating

kgruenwald did not leave a written review for this product.

leonzai2's Rating

I tried the banana and its taste nice.. i still blind about the effect biyt i keep drinking it among with truemass gainer

leo2695's Rating

Oh well, I'm from Costa Rica. I used this product for a few time.. Your taste is not so good than others but is not bad and is a good product but isn't amazing

zzgoh's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

NO. The original SYNTHA-6 is still the one to buy. This is slightly chalky.

nmoore03's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Quite possibly the worst tasting "strawberry milkshake" flavoring I have ever tasted! I could not get over the taste and was very fortunate to have only purchased a small amount!

giuseppeoro's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Buona proteinea, vaniglia gusto discreto e dal sapore buono. Dose giusta, ma si digerisce facilmente. Da provare

shehanuf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I recently tried this product. This is great after an intensive workout.

Lawdog2179's Rating

Great taste Quality protein I have used this while cutting weight and actually gained strength. One of the best tasting proteins out there.

Calzoni's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Hands down my favorite vanilla protein. It has a pretty good ratio of protein to scoop size and it is very easy to digest. Vanilla protein can be quite hit or miss but this stuff tastes great. Definitely going to be my protein of choice going forward.

johnnydoamaral's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Got this one as a sample from a previous purchase. Came here to leave a review about the flavor/mixability. The Chocolate Milkshake flavor tastes very good, even with water. It's creamy. Mixes very well, no clump, etc. Good protein amount and amino profile. If you agree with the price, go for it.

Shaddox's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I've been using this product for about a year now and I've gained about 20 pounds of lean muscle over that time. My body fat % hasn't changed either. I originally picked this protein because of all the key ingredients it provides. Can't find another supplement that compares. Flavor also tastes amazing and never gets chunky.

Juggernaut898's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Didn't like it. Grainy texture and the flavor is very different than Syntha-6.

Kayfickayf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I am not happy with this product. It doesn't taste anything like the original Syntha 6. I could have ordered cheaper, higher quality and higher protein ratio protein. Instead, I ordered this expecting it to taste like Syntha 6 but it didn't. If you want isolate, get something else.

Disturbedsa's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Ok so this protein shake has fast digesting protein and slow ones, (whey,casein) since I am not used to casein texture which is kind of thick. at the beginning and coming from using ISO-100 I wasn't excited but i had it for few days after that and I looooove this product. it fills you up for a while. mixes really well for a slow + fast digesting protein. the taste is amazing if you get used to the texture. works well as a post workout or for before bed. love it!!

montaybarnes81's Rating

montaybarnes81 did not leave a written review for this product.

Nikolaich's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Nikolaich did not leave a written review for this product.

dharris87's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Syntha-6 has always been my favorite. This is my first time with their isolate and I LOVE it. Everything I love about regular Syntha-6 with the benefits and low cals associated with isolate. Seems to be more "balanced" than other isolates I've tried. Can't wait to taste the other flavors!