BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

Peanut Butter Cookie
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,738 Reviews

hireahenchman's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Actually bought this elsewhere as bodybuilding.com delivery to New Zealand can be slow and I'd run out. Tastes great though (and I should have read this first), it's got corn syrup in it which I really don't expect from something in a sports supplement. Is sucralose not a better option? I know it's a popular protein but in my 40gram scoop I think if like more protein and less fillers - especially the corn syrup

ERNSTSA's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love the taste and i feel the difference switching to this from combat powder. Recommend

REAWLA's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Only Strawberry flavored protein mix that I've enjoyed other than Max Muscles brand. Good taste and doesn't give you that metal aftertaste many Strawberries do.

lexflex11's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Its protein it gets the job done if you're lacking those protein calories then here you go!

Kev15's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Tastes pretty good and mixes well. However, big 47g scoop only provides 22g of protein

jstaley5's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Loved the taste and quality.

lovri1jw's Rating

One of the leanest and most absorbent protein blends I've seen. Great value and flavor! I have been through two BIG protein containers (taking at least two scoops daily) and have stayed extremely lean. Highly recommend!

znorgan1102's Rating

Syntha-6 is by far the highest quality protein powder that I have ever used. The taste cannot be beat! When everyone says it tastes just like a real milkshake, they are not lying. I would drink other brands of protein over the sink in case I had to throw up from the taste being so bad! Also, this really stepped up my game in my weight loss and muscle gaining goals. Before I took the protein i would feel weak after working out since I was on a calorie deficit, now when I drink my shake i feel full and satisfied after my workouts. I gained a noticeable amount of strength and muscle volume once i started religiously drinking Syntha-6. It has been a year long journey and over 80 pounds of fat lost,and I could not have done it without the help of bodybuilding.com and Sythna-6.Cannot recommend this product or company enough!

MaxtrainJones's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

great taste easily mixes . and great powder a must have supp.

mvinson000's Rating

Syntha-6 has to be the best tasting protein around. I only complain about the servings per container, this is where I feel they lack. aside from the great taste its a thick shake when mixed with water and you don't need to mix 2 scopes for volume or substance. I believe I could replace a meal with this shake, overall great product just need more serving per bottle. 48 servings isn't competitive- 9

Originalcordawg's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Every flavor I've tried so far has been great. I also like that its a blend, but still quality protein.

Ultimoarsenal's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I really look forward to drinking these shakes any time. They really taste that good. The vanilla ice cream for me is ridiculously good. I drink it at LEAST 3x a day. I ended up buying a 5lb tub. The protein is moderate and has some carbs and fat but unless you're prepping for a competition or something this is perfect for people trying to get supplement their protein intake or just live a healthier lifestyle.

deevonj's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

My son loves the chocolate and I love the Strawberry. Taste is unbelievable!!!

musclebeaut's Rating

I have not been disappointed yet! The flavor is rich and the powder is smooth. This product blends well with any liquid of choice, milk, almond milk or water. Peanut Butter Cookie and Cinnamon Bun are my top favorites. Vanilla Ice Cream is very versatile which allows me to use in most of my recipes.

janisch47's Rating

I used this protein for about two years and I really do like this stuff. I love that there are so many kinds of flavoring that you can choose from. That honestly is probably my favorite thing about syntha 6. I have never had a problem with it not blending all the way, which is nice because no one wants it to be chunky. The only thing I do not like about this protein is the amount of sugar in it. It is for that reason and that reason alone that I have switched my brand, however I still do love this protein and would still recommend it.

WadeMorrison's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best protein that I've tried so far, mixes great with water or milk, no chunks, and tastes great. I love to mix half a scoop of the strawberry flavor in with a serving of oatmeal and peanutbutter for a good breakfast. Or blend a rounded scoop with a banana and 2tbsp of PBFit. Will be trying the cinnamon bun kind next I think.

averydulaney's Rating

averydulaney did not leave a written review for this product.

• Zbaby5
Zbaby5's Rating

BEST PROTEIN EVER. Mixes well and taste amazing. Does its job with recovery.

Gzakk's Rating

Syntha 6! I recommend this to everyone. Especially the ones who claim protein powder is too chalky for them. These powders are not thr case! Mixes well with water and milk! Creamy texture with both.

Flamingdk's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

A very great whey from my experience! I got the vanilla ice cream flavor, which tastes great by itself. I blend it in a shake with blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries, then some egg whites; it tastes amazing! The amount of protein you get per scoop is moderate at 22g/scoop, but it also has some fats and carbs to add to the mix, which is good for me, as I'm trying to gain weight. It also comes in at about $1 per scoop, or less if you get the 5lb tub (although shipping costs extra), which isn't bad. My order also was at my house in about three days, which was rather quick, considering I used the standard Fex-Ex shipping. Overall probably the best protein powder I've used, taste-wise. Would definitely recommend it.

1-20 of 3,738 Reviews