BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

Peanut Butter Cookie
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Strawberry Cream Swirl - Limited Edition
1-20 of 3,756 Reviews

• Flamyx
Flamyx's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The taste is so delicious. It feels exactly like chocolate with peanuts but (!) it doesn't taste extra sweet. Best protein i've had in my life.

xxchas1975xx's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

BSN protein powders are the best!!!

mrizzle07's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Mixes very well and tastes amazing.

BuffnStuf's Rating

BuffnStuf did not leave a written review for this product.

103Racing's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Mixed well, and no complaints....The vanilla ice cream is tolerable but I will not be buying it again! Not a fan! Chocolate for the win!

donneggy23's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Barely taste the peanut butter.

joshuawardlow's Rating

Really great tasting, and mixes well in a blender bottle. I have gained three pounds of muscle with it so far in just a few weeks.

mrbrianstyles's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Personally, Syntha-6 hasn't made it into my personal supplement arsenal BUT I will say that their protein shake comes in 2nd whenever I cannot get my hands on my preferred choice. A little bit higher in sat fat content and sugars than some others, I still believe they are a good after-workout shake. If you're working out hard in the gym, the sugars and fats shouldn't frighten you.

ncosker's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is simply the absolute best-tasting protein powder I've ever had! I've tried numerous reputable brands (EVL Stacked Protein, MP Combat Protein, Grenade Hydra-6, etc.) but none have topped Syntha-6. The chocolate peanut butter flavor is not just pleasant, it's so good you'll literally look forward to taking your next scoop. You get a great blend of protein sources for both fast and slow digesting protein, with the only drawback (for some) being the higher calorie content. This is offset to some degree in my opinion by the added dietary value of the fiber Syntha-6 offers. Very highly recommended!

ngibson77's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Cinnamon Bun is the best protein shake ever!

cemiltacir's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

1431992abd's Rating

It's the best protein I've got better than Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein

vanwisaa's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best tasting whey protein in the world!!! I take this in the morning before my workout, then right after my workout, as well as when I feel a sweet craving, and need something. This fills me up, gets rid of the craving, and is low calorie. Some nights when my wife has her ice cream, I drink this with some blended frozen fruits, and almond milk, and it's better than ice cream, and good for you!! This is, without a doubt, my favorite protein powder!!!

Jlowdawg's Rating

I can't say enough about this protein. Chocolate peanut butter is my go to favorite. I look forward to it after my workout. I mix it with water and when I need a treat, with almond milk.

Jdled1981's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Just started taking it, so I can't say if it works well or not But I think the tast I nasty!!! And I bought a 10lb bag so I'll just have to choke it down, I would definitely recommend trying a smaller container first to see if you like the flavor

mbaggett's Rating

This is my overall favorite protein by far. Great product and the taste is amazing. Will definitely continue to use Syntha- 6

karentug's Rating

Best tasting protein out there and great for muscle recovery. I am amazed with this flavor. I am going to try the strawberry milkshake next.

jislas84's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Definitely helped with my muscle recovery and helped me gain some lean mass. Great product!

kirtg22's Rating

By far the best tasting protein I've ever tried. Tried 4 flavors so far and they are all awesome.

Dannyarganda's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Great tasting protein, mixes well. I mix it with coffee for breakfast and it's delicious.

1-20 of 3,756 Reviews