BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Chocolate Mint
Cookies & Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
9.6
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
9.6
Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,147 Reviews

Zi96's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Although the taste for most flavor i have to say is very impressive, however it failed to deliver lean muscle mass for me. In my opinion, the protein to other nutrients ratio is not great, the amount of carbs and sugar in it is not the best. In all this product has great taste while compromising its protein to other ingredient ratio.

cdrimmie's Rating

BSN Syntha-6 is terrible! Less than 50% of your scoop is protein and the first protein listed is whey protein concentrate. I ALWAYS look to make sure that whey protein isolate is the first. These two things alone turned me off of this product immediately, not to mention all of the other ingredients and extra sodium, carbs, etc. Conclusion: AVOID THIS PRODUCT!

musclewolf72's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

THIS IS A GREAT WHEY PROTEIN,GREAT BLEND AND TASTES REALLY GOOD. GAINS IN LEAN MASS WERE GREAT TOO. REALLY RECOMMEND!!

andreasleme's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Is the best protein supplement i have try...The taste of vanilla ice cream? ...just love it..its the first time i have use this and i am sure that is not the last

nalgarryn's Rating
Chocolate Mint
Mochaccino

This is a very good product, and it tastes very good with only water added to it, which is great if you're at work or whatnot. One of the reasons it tastes so good with only water is that it has 9g of carbs* and 6g of fat per 22g of protein. Of the 9g pf carbs, 2g is sugars (from "corn syrup solids" so 100% glucose). At home I add creamer and water to a whey isolate (27g protein, 1.5g carbs, 1g fat), so I only use Syntha-6 when I don't have that available. I find it to be a pre-mixed version very similar to what I have at home, with a slightly different taste. If you decide to take this along with milk (skim, ****, whipping cream!) then you need to account for the change in balance of energy molecules. Pricing is competitive on whey proteins, so I will be buying it again, but waiting for a sale. *(It actually has 14g of carbs, but 5g is fibre, which is indigestible)

Mzakaria1's Rating

FOR GOD SAKE ! STOP REVIEWING YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE TASTE AND REVIEW THE RESULTS ! ITS NOT A CANDY SHOP !!

ninety8neonacr's Rating
Mochaccino

The initial mochaccino flavor is pretty good but it has a horrible chemical aftertaste that I just can't stand. I shook the container and have tried it with cold water, hot water, and skim milk and the horrible aftertaste is still there. I ordered cookies and cream at the same time and that flavor is a 9 out of 10 and doesn't have the aftertaste.

jo3ster7's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

poor protein to weight (per scoop) ratio.

Mark505's Rating

Best tasting protein ever!

nrcreate's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I've only tried the chocolate milkshake flavor, and I really like it. So the flavor is great, but when it comes to the macros I have a different brand I prefer, it's just personal preference.

bendavis66's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

this one of the best whey proteins out their mixes well with water or milk makes great smoothies and blends like a dream plus the flavor tastes like a frosty at wendys i wish i wasnt broke this would be my go to protein all the time give it a try its worth the money

rickkain29's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Hands down the best tasting protein powder I have ever came across. And I am comparing this to Gold Standard, Cellucor, and many others. While the taste is off the charts, I am giving it an 8 because of what it did to my digestive system, I dove right into this tub after finishing off a tub of Cutler Nutrition and it took my body a few days to get used to the protein. Overall this is my go-to protein and always recommend this to others. Be sure and give the Peanut Butter Cookie a try!

Anandkblore's Rating

It contains very high cholestrol (70 mg per scoop) which is amongst the highest compared to other protein powders. Hence, in my view, better to avoid it

blondeenic83's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This protein powder is fantastic! It mixes great whether I make a shake or just put it in yogurt and stir. I didn't think the chocolate cake batter tasted much like cake batter but regardless it still tastes good. The chocolate peanut butter is delicious! I bought these when they were BOGO 50% off and will most likely purchase again when they're on sale. They have tons of flavors I want to try and everyone raves about the cinnamon bun. The only thing I don't like is since this product has 6g of fat I can't use it but once a day since I count macros. That's really a personal issue and doesn't reflect on the product at all. I'm really saying I want to use it all the time!! :)

DenDen88's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

DenDen88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Djlittle1977's Rating

The cookie and cream is with out a doubt the best protein I ever had. Wow BSN has done it. I guarantee you that you will forget to take this protein shake. And it mixes very well with water.

moelkordy's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Other than the great mixing and obvious results, the Strawberry Milkshake taste is amazing! And if you have any other powder you want to mix (like other herbal supplements), this is the way to go.

RonPaul2012's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Chocolate Milkshake

Bought this because I was looking for something easy on the stomach and a protein that tasted good. Usually don't buy "high end" protein but this was buy1get1 50% off so I gave it a shot. Right when I opened that Cinnamon Bun tub I was shocked lol. Smelled so good and tasted so good. I mixed it with 10-12oz of water for perfect texture. No clumps at all and very smooth. I am bulking so at 200 calories per scoop I am happy! I take 2 scoops everyday, consistency is everything. Liked Cinnamon Bun more than the Chocolate Milkshake. Used a little more water with that one and I had to shake it a tiny bit more. Gonna try Vanilla Ice Cream and Mochaccino next!

crystalvladsara's Rating

Syntha 6 Cinnamon Bun taste amazing! One of my favorite flavors.

Revin20's Rating