BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Banana
1-20 of 3,387 Reviews

zeearedoubleu's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Great protein. Very easy to consume. Tastes great...I don't even consider it a hassle. It mixes well in water with a spoon. But most importantly it does not cause me any stomach aches. I've had other proteins in the past most of which seemed to cause me some GI discomfort. I have had the cinnamon bun. It was very good, but became too sweet after about a week's use which is why I only rated it an 8.

nogainzjoe's Rating

My coach had recommended this to me for years, but I never bought it and stuck with my usual protein. Complete mistake. Syntha-6 is by far my favorite and will be my primary supplement for a while. I bought it to help me with my bulk since it has more carbs and it did an amazing job. I was putting on more weight at a faster pace. However it is a thicker shake, so shaking it up like a normal shake will sometimes leave little clumps of protein in your drink. Sometimes. Strawberry milkshake is my favorite flavor and definitely a great buy to switch things up for whenever you are tired of vanilla.chocolate combinations. I have made some great, noticeable gainz with this supplement and highly recommend it to any of you looking to put weight on or have a high metabolism.

itscailtin's Rating

I LOVE this protein flavor. I have tried a few different proteins and they all taste like protein drinks. This is my favorite treat after a workout, or for a snack during the day. It tastes just like TruMoo chocolate milk! I just love drinking it and knowing that its actually good for me :)

sunni16200's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have been using this protein for the last year and a half and I freaking love it! No nasty chalky taste and I've started gaining back muscle that I had lost from coaching gymnastics. I just throw a scoop in my shaker and since it has to be consumed within 30 min of post workout, I add water and drink it while I'm still in the locker room. Its surprisingly good. I will continue to purchase this. I actually have to purchase some because my last scoop of my second jar was today (I literally freaked out lol)

aljoyner's Rating

I could literally feel the muscle mass developing. It is the best whey I used so far...

myadoni7's Rating

Okay. Let me start by saying I've tried a lot of different protein powders and had settled with the fact that protein powder in general sucks. But that was before I tried Syntha-6... I thought all flavored powders would be sickeningly sweet or just plain terrible! So when I read the reviews I thought, "Sure said by someone who eats meals that taste like cardboard all the time I'm sure it tastes lovely to them." I bought it on the off chance that it would be amazing and all of the positive reviews correct, because I really needed good protein powder. I LOVE this product and will likely never go back unless they change their formula and it starts to suck. I'm a hard sell on protein powder and I have to say I am customer for good.

benjc9794's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Hands down best protein I've ever taken! Best taste by far and I've noticed significant growth and strength while using it for the past few months.

deepBurgs's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Taking this protein for about a year. Solid quality whey for muscle recovery. Tastes good and feels good.

nickrarnold's Rating

This the best protein I have ever had for flavor and most importantly performance. This is one product you cant go wrong with.

HeavyDF's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

HeavyDF did not leave a written review for this product.

Socrtease's Rating

This is the best protein powder I have ever used. Mixes easier than any I've tried before, no grit, not chalkiness, just smooth and very good flavor. I drink it 3 times per day, Breakfast, lunch and pre-workout along with my other pre-workout mixes. I just say the buy one get one half off and I am on that right now.

myLEXid's Rating
Mochaccino

I am satisfied about the results this Protein let me improve in my gains. Great flavor, an amazing feeling after I have drunk it, and a great (but not sufficient if you want to improve 100 % your gains) absortion for your muscles.

Reeses217's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This flavor is amazing. I work overnight shifts and watch what I eat at this time. I usually mix one of these flavors with sugar free almond milk and sip it a couple of hours before I leave work as a meal replacement so that I will not snack when I get home. My husband loves this flavor as a meal replacement for busy mornings.

mswonger's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I've been taking dymatize ISO-100 for about 8 months, which was a good product, but decided to try something different. I've only had the chocolate chip cookie dough so far, on my third jug, and it tastes amazing!! It mixes very well and is thick like s milkshake, it's almost as if it's a treat. I'm getting the chocolate peanut butter this weekend, hopefully it is just as good. I would definitely recommend syntha 6 to anyone.

Troopashd's Rating

Had been meaning to try this out and all together it was pretty great! The 200 cals per serving sucks for my cut but I make sure that I just hit my cals and allow 1 serving of Syntha-6 to be added every day. The PBC flavor is phenomenal, highly recommend.

tristanw8776's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Syntha-6 is by far the best protein I've ever taken. There's no doubt that its the best tasting protein on the market. It offers good nutrition, shakes very well, and tastes amazing. BSN has stayed true to their reputation, offering good quality products. I would highly recommend the product. If you haven't tried it, and are thinking about trying a new protein, then Syntha-6 is the way to go. You won't be dissapointed

hawaiianmama's Rating

I like syntha shakes, they're probably the best tasting proteins out there. BUT I don't like that they are sweetened with corn syrup. These shakes are also pretty high in calories, but it's good if you're looking for a meal replacement. I'm a chocolate lover so to me, those flavors are the best and the rest are just okay.

MoeTaher's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

i bought 2 5lb tubs a few days ago, i was worried they wouldn't be as good as they say .... it is really good so far ! it tastes really good , mixes in less than 5 shakes , no foam and no bloating ! one of the best proteins i've ever tried ... i tried the chocolate cake batter ,, tastes amazing , also tried cookies and cream and tastes great too ! if you mix them with milk it tastes even BETTER !

Grounderz's Rating

So i tried a bunch of flavors and loved them, a high calorie per serving for me but they are absolutely delicious and if you can afford the calories or need them get these you will never be upset. Unless you accidentally eat the whole tub in like a week then you might be.

melovesherhub's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

The flavor is excellent for a protein shake. With that said anyone who buys a protein powder and expects it to taste like a real milkshake etc is a little delusional. The protein powder serves a purpose and the peanut butter cookie flavor meets my expectations of tasting good without me wanting to eat the entire box. Well done!

1-20 of 3,387 Reviews