BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,708 Reviews

GoHardGary's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Okay... Is everyone ready for the best energy boosting breakfast ever!? start out by making 1/2 cup of plain Quaker oats cooked in microwave as instructed on box. then add 1 scoop of cinnamon bun flavored Syntha 6 protein powder. After that add in 2 teaspoons of pure MCT oil. mix until smooth. I eat this most mornings

ctodaro15's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tastes great. Will continue to buy from bb.com.

RAZORHAWGBJW's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best tasting protein by far that I've tried and by far my favorite overall.

riccalph's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Flavor is the only thing this product has slightly going for it. As others have said, it's mostly fillers and does not have a respectable amount of protein for the price. Although it tasted better than most powders/shakes it does feel like a ripoff once you read the label closely. After doing some more research, I even found that this product was ranked last out of more than 80 different proteins on Labdoor. Guess you gotta do your homework:(

tmannos's Rating

Please! Please! Do your homework when purchasing your Protien! This protien rates in the top 5 for poor Protien Content! Divide the number of Protien Grams per serving by the number of grams per serving and this protien is only 46% Protien. Complete ripoff. Forget how it taste, forget how easy it mixes. Your buying protien for one reasen. PROTIEN! This product contains more fillers than protien. All quality Protiens contain between 75 to 90% protien. Anything under 70% your getting ripped off. I really hate to bash a product but this shouldn't be allowed to be called protien!

atruetragedy's Rating

Product isn't to great but the flavor is amazing. I saw no results.

mubeen84's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This is by far my favorite Protein taste wise. It misses well and is very smooth. Love at first sight.

Baghdadil's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Baghdadil did not leave a written review for this product.

Lugoshell's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

I usually hate the taste of protein powders, but the Cinnamon Bun protein powder taste AMAZING I love it so much I want to drink it just for fun!!! This is the best protein powder I have ever tasted. I highly recommend this product, it's delicious and if you love cinnamon buns like I do you have to purchase this!

marissasantucci's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Ice Cream

I have never been one to like drinking protein, used to do everything in my power to avoid it until now. This is the only protein that I enjoy and have not been disappointed by. It mixes very well and the taste is phenomenal. I crave it when I get hungry and almost always have it twice a day. Can't see myself using another brand and am looking forward to trying some more flavors!

troutslayer76's Rating

Used many different proteins and this is my favorite by far.

mogan4444's Rating

The best vanilla protein I've ever tried. and I have tried 7 brands

ChrisIrwin's Rating

Great product.

Hawks95's Rating

Great stuff! Been buying it for a couple years now off and on, flavor is top-shelf, mixability is great and price is affordable. Have tried chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. All three are great but chocolate reigns supreme!

Roxy2087's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I find this protein to be the best in taste, digestion, nutrition, and all around effectiveness. Strawberry Milkshake is the one I always have with me for upping my protein each day and it is delicious and easy to drink. I've let four or five people try this from me before and they have always made the switch.

BrocktheRock88's Rating

Very good tasting protein. However for a 47g scoop, you only get 22g of protein... that leaves a lot of room for "other" stuff. This also explains the slightly higher calorie, fat, and carb count.

kevineknight's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

BSN has great products. The taste was great, mixes well, and has just enough carbs for a good boost post workout.

sshort3's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Best tasting protein shake by far. I have seen good results from a gains standpoint and only wish the carb content was higher since I'm a hard gainer. This is definitely my go to protein from this point on.

hazesmia's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Taste great, mixes better than any other protein with great results.

lovri1jw's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

One of the leanest and most absorbent protein blends I've seen. Great value and flavor! I have been through two BIG protein containers (taking at least two scoops daily) and have stayed extremely lean. Highly recommend!

1-20 of 3,708 Reviews