BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Peanut Butter Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Orange Smoothie
9.6
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Mochaccino
Vanilla Cake Batter
9.6
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,050 Reviews

gacman8's Rating

Great powder, great taste. Only downside is its about 200 cals and they add fat and carbs to it, so if you want just straight protein look somewhere else. I like using this in milk but it actually may taste even better in water! its pretty close though so its versatile. DEFINITELY try this powder!

lizpaige14's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I really like using BSN products, BUT every time I have taken this protein shake it's gives me massive stomach aches and headaches as well. I am not lactose intolerant but I don't know if there are certain products inside the powder that mess with my stomach. I've read other reviews on this same product and some people say the same thing. If you're sensitive to supps then try to avoid this!!

X1ph0n's Rating

This is one of a handful of potein powders that I kow and trust and use on a regular basis. Best taste I have ever found. Its main drawback is its higher fat content than some oth�rs, but knowing that you can adjust as needed.

stepleader17's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Best tasting product on the market. Mixes so easily, and isn't clumpy. As for results, I've put on 6 pounds in the last two months.

TylerBensch's Rating

Strawberry is great tasting, easy to mix.

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

dqman2011's Rating

OMG OMG OMG. Ok this is my first review I have ever done so you know this was yum to the tum. Opening the top you can smell the flavors like "BAM" almost like a hint of a maple syrup or some kinda sweetness. I was so excited to see my BB box knowing what was in there..I tried to wait until the morning I could not had to sample cinnabun reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Did my tastebuds say "did I just taste a whole bunch of yummieness...yeah" and that was just mixing it with almond milk for a small sample. I cannot wait for my protein drink in the morning..yum to the tum!! All I know is I hope this exclusive flavor stays in the bb.com rotation.

Lehideki2014's Rating

Good!!!

ecpotter's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

not sure what all the raving has been about as far as flavors I've had better... Aslo not a huge fan of mixed proteins as i'll mix my own when it's needed and not have all unwanted proteins at that particular time

Autrycotton's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This protein isnt exactly what im looking for in a protein because of price but for people who are not on a strict budget and want soething like this its perfect! i got 5 servings of it free when i bought the BSN Amino X and its great! mixed easily. didnt take very much water and amzing is an understaement. Ive had ONs strawberry whey and it doesnt even touch how great Syntha 6,s strawberry milkshake is. I wish i could afford this stuff but if you can i highly recommend it.

BIGGSHAUN's Rating

Amazing how good all of the favors taste. Only downsize is 22g of protein. Definitely have to double-up on the servings.

hockeyquinn25's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

hockeyquinn25 did not leave a written review for this product.

miahdawg's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

miahdawg did not leave a written review for this product.

Skkirilenko's Rating

Good one, this protein was tasty and of high quality. But when i've bought it i dont have good diet plan, so i didn't get 100% of this protein. Will try later and will write my review again

bambamingraham's Rating
Cookies & Cream

bambamingraham did not leave a written review for this product.

bambamingraham's Rating
Cookies & Cream

bambamingraham did not leave a written review for this product.

Str1ker1717's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

It is my third second complex protein, and it the worst. Its even not protein, it ts gainer with 44%(!!!!!!!!!) protein per serving. I heard a lot of advantages of this powder like taste and mixability. But today all the competitors have great taste and mixability. I do not understand for what I payed my money.

HighlanderRid68's Rating
Banana

The most delicious of my tested proteins

SATXcyclist's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Powder mixes great but the flavor put it over the top. I have found a new favorite.

JackieTheJetLee's Rating

An absolutely delicious protein. It's very versatile protein supplement that is typically used for meal replacements. It tastes fantastic with even water. I always keep it on my shelf so I can have it whenever I feel like having a shake any time of the day.

1-20 of 3,050 Reviews