BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,137 Reviews

Anandkblore's Rating

It contains very high cholestrol (70 mg per scoop) which is amongst the highest compared to other protein powders. Hence, in my view, better to avoid it

blondeenic83's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This protein powder is fantastic! It mixes great whether I make a shake or just put it in yogurt and stir. I didn't think the chocolate cake batter tasted much like cake batter but regardless it still tastes good. The chocolate peanut butter is delicious! I bought these when they were BOGO 50% off and will most likely purchase again when they're on sale. They have tons of flavors I want to try and everyone raves about the cinnamon bun. The only thing I don't like is since this product has 6g of fat I can't use it but once a day since I count macros. That's really a personal issue and doesn't reflect on the product at all. I'm really saying I want to use it all the time!! :)

DenDen88's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

DenDen88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Djlittle1977's Rating

The cookie and cream is with out a doubt the best protein I ever had. Wow BSN has done it. I guarantee you that you will forget to take this protein shake. And it mixes very well with water.

moelkordy's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Other than the great mixing and obvious results, the Strawberry Milkshake taste is amazing! And if you have any other powder you want to mix (like other herbal supplements), this is the way to go.

RonPaul2012's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Bought this because I was looking for something easy on the stomach and a protein that tasted good. Usually don't buy "high end" protein but this was buy1get1 50% off so I gave it a shot. Right when I opened that Cinnamon Bun tub I was shocked lol. Smelled so good and tasted so good. I mixed it with 10-12oz of water for perfect texture. No clumps at all and very smooth. I am bulking so at 200 calories per scoop I am happy! I take 2 scoops everyday, consistency is everything. Liked Cinnamon Bun more than the Chocolate Milkshake. Used a little more water with that one and I had to shake it a tiny bit more. Gonna try Vanilla Ice Cream and Mochaccino next!

crystalvladsara's Rating

Syntha 6 Cinnamon Bun taste amazing! One of my favorite flavors.

Revin20's Rating

Taste really like Chocolate Milkshake

danielmoo's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Chocolate Milkshake

Syntha-6 gets some hate because of the nutrient profile. In terms of cutting, or a caloric deficit, the macros aren't perfect. This is a well-known fact, and I can understand the reasoning. Too many carbs, not enough protein per scoop, a bit of fat, etc. In terms of BULKING, or a caloric surplus, I think it is a solid protein. 200 calories per rounded scoop, a bit of carbs, a bit of pretty healthy fats, plenty of protein if multiple scoops/shakes are taken. To summarize; BSN Syntha-6 is great in one realm of bodybuilding, and not so optimal in another.

Mu5555's Rating

Mu5555 did not leave a written review for this product.

TheGame22's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

TheGame22 did not leave a written review for this product.

MasterTickles's Rating
Mochaccino

MasterTickles did not leave a written review for this product.

joelsmanders's Rating

Holy jebus. I have a serious thing for chocolate and since I've given most of it up for this diet and healthy eating lifestyle... I can honestly say that this fixes that problem. I have one shake and it's amazing Chocolate Milkshake: It's fab. The taste is great and it tastes exactly like it's supposed to. No clumps and it dissolves fantastic. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: There are little pieces of chocolate in it. Um... DELICIOUS! It's amazing. Dissolves fantastic. Vanilla Ice Cream: My only complaint... who wants melted ice cream? Other than that... tastes fabulous and exactly like it should. Dissolves great!

BigBrun's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This particular product can give you Gyno so watch out users.

crawshaw's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Syntha-6 is definitely a good protein powder, delivering a good amount of EAAs and other protein. However, before using Syntha-6, I used Nitro-Tech from Muscletech and between the two I have to say Nitro-Tech is quite a lot better because while Syntha-6 is good for muscle building, I personally feel that it doesn't do much as far as recovery goes, despite the 5 grams of BCAA it includes. Therefore, if you use Syntha-6 and exercise often, stack it with a BCAA or creatine for recovery. As far as taste goes, Syntha-6 is literally some of the best stuff I've ever had, period. And I don't even mean best protein I've ever had; it's practically a dessert and using it at the end of a hard workout is a very nice reward. The Mochaccino flavor is hands down the best in my opinion. It tastes pretty much the same as a Starbucks bottled drink.

billmok123's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I've been told that a lot of protein shakes taste bad. Syntha 6 came highly recommended in terms of flavour, so I decided to try it. Turns out it is really amazing. I've been using it regularly because the flavour is just so good and addicting. It mixes really well with water and milk. I would definitely want to buy this product again.

migrained's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

The best tasting protein shake there is! I have tried ON , Muscletech, and MP. While all are great tasting, BSN is my super favorite. It has a thick and bold flavor that makes you think you are eating real milkshake! It feels like cheating :) The only downside is you are getting fewer protein per serving compared to ON, and MP which makes the product more expensive in my opinion.

donwwhite's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Great product and awesome taste!

Term04's Rating
Chocolate Mint
Mochaccino

I am a long time ON Gold Standard user and this is my first time straying aside from occasional sample packs. Reason being my supplement budget is kinda tight currently and the deal I got was pretty good. One thing I remember a lot of people who use BSN Syntha-6 saying is that the taste is amazing. I agree, the taste is awesome! Chocolate Mint and Mochaccino are very good. Mixes well in a shaker with Almond milk quickly and is a bit thicker which I like. I know the one constant complaint about this product is the higher cals, cholesterol, fat and carb and a bit lower protein content. But it is well worth the trade off if you can fit it in. At the moment I am in the beginning stages of a reverse diet and this fits in perfectly. The profile is not too bad and has great +Fiber which you don't find too often. Think this will be my go-to while Reverse / Bulking for sure. < - - - Edit: - - - > I have at this point used it 3 times and will have to stop using it all together. It just destroys my stomach, severely. Really bad cramps and bloating. I know everyone's intolerance level is different but If you are lactose intolerant I would steer clear just in case. The rest of the review stands. Taste is awesome, mixes well etc.. Just wanted to add this to be honest.

ryanp343's Rating

ryanp343 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,137 Reviews