BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Strawberry Milkshake
Chocolate Mint
Vanilla Ice Cream
9.6
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Mochaccino
9.6
Chocolate Milkshake
Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,083 Reviews

rilesyb's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love the taste! Mixes easily in water after a few shakes, no clumping at all. Tastes like a Reese's PB shake. Wasn't a big fan of my previous purchase (Muscletech Whey and Casein) but this one tastes so good I will definitely buy again

andruxa69's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

andruxa69 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kapurrishi77's Rating

Kapurrishi77 did not leave a written review for this product.

Liftsmcgee's Rating

Imagine the most delicious supplement you've ever tasted. Now take that memory and bury it! Literally, go dig a hole and bury that crap. That product you just imagined is obsolete compared to this golden nugget. How much longer will you torture yourselves with gag inducing whey supplements? Plugging your nose while drinking your poopy whey's will be a thing of the past. Treat yourself to what you rightfully deserve. A delicious, nutritious, and fulling whey product. This stuff is the whey of the future. This is the whey to go. Which whey you say? I'll respond this whey. When you click that purchase button for this whey protein I'll say. "Whey to go." Need I say more? ...no whey...Na ha! The End

duran92's Rating
Banana

duran92 did not leave a written review for this product.

jlpeast4's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

****ght, this stuff is absolutely the best tasting protein out there. As far as gains, I've been on this for about 2 weeks and I lift 4 times a week. I've seen a .5 inch growth everywhere, and still making gains. This stuff is very good, my only complaint would be that the protein content per scoop is a little lower than I would like. Definitely pick up this product

patrickevansii's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberry Milkshake

I love this protein powder. It does have a little more fat than some of the other proteins but the taste is delicious even when I mix it with water. Switched over from MP not going back.

ebless911's Rating
Orange Smoothie

Upsets your stomach and makes you poop. Tastes decent though.

montaybarnes81's Rating

This is one of the best tasting protein shakes I have tried

atkins512951's Rating

Very good product. Taste great mixes well. Would like to see a little more iron myself. Overall I give this product a 10 out of 10. I will continue using this. Thank you bodybuilding.com for your great prices and customer service.

CLSEGURA023's Rating

Favorite protein, all great flavors, mixes well. Look forward to drinking it everyday, great recovery, the ideal protein. Priced very well considering the quality, no complaints.

srdjancg's Rating

Great product! Vanilla taste is awesome

biker105nn's Rating

Great product. Has some unnecessary fillers, however the carbs in the shake are ideal in a post work out shake if you are trying to build mass. Flavor is awesome, likely due to the presence of powdered milk (take note those of you that are lactose intolerant). Syntha-6 mixes well with water and because of the powdered milk it actually tastes like chocolate milk, its also pretty good to cook with for the same reasons.

dattmevlin's Rating

Definitely my favorite protein out there. Chocolate chip cookie dough is a bit too sweet for my taste, but generally their flavours are outrageously good.

red3_bravo's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this protein it beat all the others on taste specially chocolate n peanut butter. I don't feel bloated afterwards.

nmgood's Rating

Best tasting protien I've had. I also packed on quite a bit of muscle while taking this product. I have about 2-3 shakes a day using Syntha-6 and have seen great results. I started working for resutls around Jan 14' and by June 14' I put on 15lbs of muscle and trimmed my bodyfat down around 8%. This is my go to product on a daily basis and I highly recommend this to everyone I meet.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

vene88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best protein pouder i have ever used.

jerrysolo's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

jerrysolo did not leave a written review for this product.

cailsport5's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Ok, the only reason i gave this protein a 9/10 is because of the high carbs and higher calories. other than that, its amazing. mix it with a cup of almond milk and you're drinking liquid creamy cookie dough. literally dark chocolate cookie pieces floating around which don't mix in (not supposed to!). so delicious. highly recommend as a before bed shake or post workout! great in oats too!!

1-20 of 3,083 Reviews