BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

Peanut Butter Cookie
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Chocolate Peanut Butter
1-20 of 3,643 Reviews

Liuyuuy's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Liuyuuy did not leave a written review for this product.

mattf78745's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

mattf78745 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sambozz's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Fantastic product - highlight is the powder's ready to mix ability, no clumps whatsoever. Helps with muscle recovery and is a great shake to have during the day as well. Well worth the extra $

angiehowie's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

angiehowie did not leave a written review for this product.

AndrewCocker's Rating

AndrewCocker did not leave a written review for this product.

• nocabe
nocabe's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

By far the best tasting protein powder I have ever used. The product is excellent and I highly recommend. Another benefit of all BSN products is the GMP certification which demonstrates the quality of product and process to develop.

tmann187's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Syntha 6 is top of the line IMO. Great price even better quality, it tastes amazing and dissolves quick. It also gives great results for muscle growth/recovery.

mariatheresa's Rating
Cookies & Cream

mariatheresa did not leave a written review for this product.

SigmaTom's Rating
Banana

BSN is the industry leader for protein powder flavor IMO. I've never tasted a BSN shake that wasn't genuinely delicious. Syntha-6 blends well, tastes like heaven, and noticeably improves muscle recovery.

ironpayne's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

ironpayne did not leave a written review for this product.

kamona86's Rating

taste wise THE BEST protein powder, I used to make any kind of excuses to myself just to have some. overall a good product

MightyGuy's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

MightyGuy did not leave a written review for this product.

Jordan720's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have tried Pro Jym and Muscle Pharm for Proteins thus far... And by FAR Syntha-6 is the best. Smooth rich flavor and just the right level of thickness. Shake hard to make sure you don't end up with clumps but this is a great product!

kublay0880's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This is my first time using this brand for protein, and by far is the best that I have ever tasted, the strawberry milkshake flavor is delicious and its very gentle with my stomach. Very recommended.

pennysyoga's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

pennysyoga did not leave a written review for this product.

lemaobr's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

I dont know whats is the best flavor, if is milkshake chocolate or cake batter.. but i really love the cake taste.. its amazing.. Great protein. I recommend

hellerwater's Rating

Best tasting protein. Very consistent brand and product.

Jainaponce's Rating
Banana

Jainaponce did not leave a written review for this product.

Nammm3's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I use this as a snack and a pre-/post-workout protein shake... Goodness do I LOVE THE TASTE! Definitely my favorite tasting protein shake so far. BUT! I am lactose intolerant and this has made my stomach upset because of it. So drink with caution if you're like me [yes, I drink my shakes using water as the base and not any other dairy products].

LonewolfMonster's Rating

LOVE BSN SYNTHA-6!! BEEN USING IT FOR AWHILE NOW AND HAVE SEEN SOME GREAT RESULTS. TASTES AMAZING, JUST LIKE A SHAKE!! COOKIES AND CREAM IS MY NUMBER 1 GO TO, LOVE THE **** OUT OF THIS FLAVOUR! TRIED CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE, MEH... TOO SWEET IN MY OPINION BUT IT STILL TASTED LIKE A SHAKE! JUST ORDERED CINNAMON BUN... I DOUBT I WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!

1-20 of 3,643 Reviews