BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,109 Reviews

yewrdadie's Rating

yewrdadie did not leave a written review for this product.

tennisnh86's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

So like most everyone I have been on gold standard for years. Recently I have been more dedicated to a weight lifting regimen and have been trying new products out. I bought Syntha-6 exclusively to act as a morning meal replacement. This product contains higher levels of fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates and fiber compared to other proteins like gold standard. The result of the fiber and the fat does not detract from the product, it is done intentionally to leave the user feeling more full after drinking. Hence why I was trying it as a meal replacement. This protein powder is also a hybrid containing 50% whey and 50% milk protein isolate. Milk protein isolate takes longer for the body to absorb and is a more expensive/higher quality product. Whey on the other hand is absorbed immediately by the body. So this protein unlike gold standard is meant to both work fast and long, compared to standard whey. I found that this product does not come out mixed thicker than gold standard and does not leave me feeling any more full. Tastes great though. Though it has some more expensive products like milk isolate, to me this just does not justify the price. The cost of Syntha-6 is just less then double the cost of gold standard per serving. I do not feel as though Syntha-6 gives you twice the results or value for the money. I am unsure if I will continue to buy.

goodrj27's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a really helpful product for athletes. I have been training for the past couple of months and it has been helping me gain some size.

wetjesse's Rating

wetjesse did not leave a written review for this product.

prometh's Rating

Excellent products. Banana -- amazing! Chocolate Milkshake -- too rich for my taste... prefer something more like chocolate milk Cookies & Cream -- not bad, and while pretty similar to vanilla ice cream, vanilla ice cream is better Mochaccino -- tastes like chocolate milkshake only a tiny bit nastier Vanilla Ice Cream -- amazing!

sonicglitch13's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

sonicglitch13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Wolfpackerbdp84's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Good product that tasted awesome and mixed very well! Got a great deal on a Buy 2 Get 1 Free and thought I would try it. Didn't disappoint, but probably wouldn't spend the money without the deal.

dudasleal's Rating

dudasleal did not leave a written review for this product.

Juggertha's Rating

Great taste, and mixes well with both milk and water. Watch the macros though!

sftgfop's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

It has a really high Saturated Fat (10% dv) and Cholesterol (23%dv). So I'm not really understanding how this is "Lean Muscle"...

Kalima62's Rating

Love this protein powder; tastes great and works wonders in smoothies; will continue to purchase this item. :-)

JTP785's Rating

As always it is hard to rate the effectiveness of protein powder especially after having just bought it. I can however attest to how good all three flavors I ordered tasted! The Chocolate Mint tasted like Ande's Mints, the Cinnamon Bun was spot on and the Vanilla Ice Cream was pretty standard but still tasted good. Overall I have to stop myself from drinking these all of the time simply because they do taste so good!

CathyVee's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Delicious flavor. The vanilla is excellent and cinnamon bun is very tasty.

cesaranda's Rating

cesaranda did not leave a written review for this product.

Larrythomas809's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Awesome taste (cookiesNcreme), better for bulking just due to the high carbs and sugars. But a great whey to use

OralGordon's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I recommend this to anyone needing a good protein, great tasting and texture.

Sparkz95's Rating

For the price, it is no good. I can go to Kroger and pick up protein that will do the same thing for half the price. I wanted it to be good, but it just wasn't :( I'm sticking with Optimum and Promasil.

aysenu's Rating

Syntha-6 is by far the best of what I have used! It mixes easy and well and doesn't leave grit. The Mochaccino is way better than I expected!! The banana is GREAT too if you like banana flavor! I really liked the cinnamon bun as well! I've used multiple brands previously and have been skeptical of the powder mixes because they usually stay pretty gritty even when using a blender bottle, but not this one! It is just what I was looking for!

cwaltman's Rating

I've purchased every protein from prosupps to cellucor. Syntha6 is the best tasting, easiest mixing protein I've ever purchased. Just like Pro-jym and combat powder, It has a great protien blend that lasts for hours at a fraction of the cost.

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,109 Reviews