BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,072 Reviews

dattmevlin's Rating

Definitely my favorite protein out there. Chocolate chip cookie dough is a bit too sweet for my taste, but generally their flavours are outrageously good.

red3_bravo's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this protein it beat all the others on taste specially chocolate n peanut butter. I don't feel bloated afterwards.

nmgood's Rating

Best tasting protien I've had. I also packed on quite a bit of muscle while taking this product. I have about 2-3 shakes a day using Syntha-6 and have seen great results. I started working for resutls around Jan 14' and by June 14' I put on 15lbs of muscle and trimmed my bodyfat down around 8%. This is my go to product on a daily basis and I highly recommend this to everyone I meet.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

vene88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best protein pouder i have ever used.

jerrysolo's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

jerrysolo did not leave a written review for this product.

cailsport5's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Ok, the only reason i gave this protein a 9/10 is because of the high carbs and higher calories. other than that, its amazing. mix it with a cup of almond milk and you're drinking liquid creamy cookie dough. literally dark chocolate cookie pieces floating around which don't mix in (not supposed to!). so delicious. highly recommend as a before bed shake or post workout! great in oats too!!

mmaanderson's Rating

First look (Holly Cow) huge container. Great taste and mixes up great in shaker cup in just a few shakes. I got this one cause it has multi able stages of protein and i'm terrible about eating meals on time. So its got its quick release and slow releasing proteins to make sure your muscles are getting what they need even if your skipping missing meals. And of coarse got Choc-Peanut Butter so when I craving a cheat meal I can just shake up a drink. Great product BSN.

• fionat
fionat's Rating

Absolutely delicious, exactly the flavour I was looking for when I think of 'cinnamon bun'. It was not overly sweet and the cinnamon was very subtle, almost like you were drinking a cinnamon steamed milk. Did not get any bloating or stomach ache like I have with other whey proteins. I would absolutely recommend it. I also ordered the orange smoothie and it's a nice change during the summer to put in my smoothie to make a delicious orange creamsicle post-workout.

boduckett's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Best protein out there.

anastasia111's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

anastasia111 did not leave a written review for this product.

MagicShake's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

MagicShake did not leave a written review for this product.

FredyResponds's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is one of the best proteins I've ever had! The flavor is amazing, no denying this is one of the best, if not THE best tasting protein powder out there. I have read on here that people mix it with Almond milk, but even in water it kicks butt! Its whole make-up fills you up and keeps you full for hours on end. As far as mixability, it is awesome. The Chocolate Peanut Butter had pieces of chocolate in it which I, at first, confused for chunks that did not mix, but it was just pieces of chocolate! The Chocolate Milkshake is rich and creamy, very, very good. As a meal replacement, it is ideal. It is a bit heavy for pre-gym, unless you wait it out. Not as lean as other proteins, but a good choice either way.

4thRangerBN's Rating

This is by far the best protein recovery powder I've used. Due to it's cost sometimes I'll buy a cheaper product and during that time I can really tell the difference that I'm not taking Syntha-6. Best product I've had the experience of using. Rate a 10!

joshua.reed's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

joshua.reed did not leave a written review for this product.

wells1784's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Taste is amazing! Especially when mixed with milk. Seen alot of gains also while using this protein. Did cause some stomach problems.

diogoryu's Rating

Best whey, amazing taste.

samevi000's Rating
Cookies & Cream

As far as BSN goes with their flavors, they have the best tasting protein powder around! Taste isn't necessarily how I choose my protein supplements, but for you all out there who take taste seriously, this is the whey to go ;) I gave it a 9/10 because it's slightly high in carbs, and that's pretty much it. Good protein for those looking to make some gains through bulking. Protein content gives me all I need as well! The value is good as well, since it's better than the usual "go to" ON protein supplements.

buckybotox's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Syntha 6 has the best proteins egg/whey/ casein. The feeling of the bcaa's the next day were amazing. I s****est this product. I used the 7serving bucket, and I was impressed.

SeanSchojan's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Milkshake

SeanSchojan did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,072 Reviews