BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Chocolate Mint
Banana
1-20 of 3,322 Reviews

martyfnemec's Rating

While the protein per serving is lower than average, the flavors are incredibly good. The product tends to blend creamy as well, which makes it feel and taste like a milkshake, despite mixing it with water. Drinking the shakes is really like a treat and I drink a different flavor for each shake during the day. All of the flavors I've had are great. Mochacchino is a bit much when you mix two scoops, but it still is better than most shakes. The other flavors are incredible. Mix Cinnamon Bun with milk and it tastes like you just drank the milk at the bottom of a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Syntha-6 literally changed the protein shake for me.

Cydoken's Rating

Cydoken did not leave a written review for this product.

sebastiandc's Rating
Cookies & Cream

People rave about this stuff, but as an intermediate to advanced weightlifter and cardiovascular exerciser, I can say that it is not at the top of my list among a myriad of other supplements. First off, the Cookies and Cream did not taste good (Prefer the MusclePharm Combat Powder C&C). It just does not taste like it should. Although packed with amino acids, the 22g of protein per scoop was too little; of course, this is based on my diet and protein intake goals. Lastly, I did not see the results i expected after finishing a decent sized tub. I will not recommend it, but I'm sure everyone else will.

Ghost1122's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

The taste is fantastic and it thickens up in water to really taste more like a shake and have that texture like a shake. I got no clumps and it works well on recovery as well.

yury42reg's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

yury42reg did not leave a written review for this product.

jthood04's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This is by far the greatest protein ever made. Mix, taste amazing. Wordliterally don't do it justicr. Cinnamon bun is rated higher but I'd disagree. I have both. Don't get me wrong it's good but this one is like slurping from the fountain of the gods. What more do I have to say?

DRDOOM34's Rating

I have various Protein shakes and so far this is the most delicious whey protein that I have taste. Currently right now Im in the process of transforming my body I used to weight 282.4 lbs and now Im in 241.3 lbs and this shake has help me to suppress my appetite also. So for me epic win Syntha 6 for life for me

MartynasCiz's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Really amazingly tasting protein, seemed like a perfect post training protein solution... would recommend to anyone.. Each time you drink it you feel like your are on a cheat day, due to it being so nice and tasteful. 2nd tub is on the way.

65wagon's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

if your looking to add fat this is the one for you. You get less than 50% protein per scoop. sure wish someone had told me how to do the math before I bought it. Just divide the grams of protein into the grams per serving size that you protein content.

aar0njames's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I was skeptical about making this purchase, primarily due to the price point and "hype." I was not disappointed, this has hands down been the best protein supplement I've ever purchased. Keep in mind though, it serves best as a meal replacement or post workout replenishment shake. I still use an isolate in the morning, and to add more protein to meals. It's calorie dense, and will help replenish glycogen stores. The only drawback is that the cholesterol is a little high, and it's not for someone who wants an "all natural" product, given that there are artificial flavors added. I will be purchasing this again. Go ahead, "treat yo self!"

CPat201's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Pretty good protein. Out of all the different companies that I purchased whey protein from, BSN by far has the best whey protein product. I hope that they come out with a few more flavors and I can't wait to give their DNA products a try.

IamDudette's Rating

Absolutely love this stuff. Excellent taste, so easy to mix. My favorite is the Vanilla Ice Cream but peanut butter is a close follower. So thankful Roni Davis, recommended it to me. So many of her clients use it and they all agree....it is the BEST. So give it a try. This is definitely a ten.

Canal52's Rating

Great flavor!

EthanSargeant's Rating

A decent product but I won't likely buy it again because of it's protein to serving size. I didn't realize that only about half of the powder was protein when I bought it. On the plus side, it's the best tasting protein I've ever had and the vanilla/strawberry work wonders for smoothies.

body74's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This stuff is so good its as tasty like a milk shake at smashburger and i dont put on the bloat i get from other proteins.. 10+

mojocam89's Rating
Mochaccino

I was overall very impressed with this protein as I saw good results after a short period of time and the taste is just phenomenal compared to other brands. As a woman, I don't usually opt for powders with as many calories or as much carbs as Syntha-6 has, but my goal was to bulk and this definitely helped me do so. I bought these when they were buy one get one 50% or something so I got Mochaccino on a whim and didn't love the flavor, but Chocolate Milk shake was delicious. Also, this mixes so well and gets such a nice, even texture that it's hard to compare. I would recommend no more than a scoop at a time for women, however, as 22 grams is perfectly fine and will still make you strong.

pork_37's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

The flavor of these two protein powders are amazing. By far my favorite protein powders and I will continue to buy BSN protein powder and probably not switch to another brand again. I look forward to tasting the other flavors soon.

Nwillard's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Nwillard did not leave a written review for this product.

james5108's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

44 gram serving. 22 grams protein. That's a larger than average scoop with a lower than average amount of protein per serving. There are too many ingredients, including corn syrup solids. This is more of a dessert, or treat, than a serious fitness supplement. Read the ingredients and don't put taste above function. The taste is great, but so is the average ice cream cone or doughnut.

meggert1982's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I use this twice a day and it has helped me substantially. I love this protein, and it tastes excellent!

1-20 of 3,322 Reviews