BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Strawberry Milkshake
Chocolate Mint
Cookies & Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Vanilla Cake Batter
9.6
Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 2,983 Reviews

BigFlex2014's Rating

BigFlex2014 did not leave a written review for this product.

ChosenBrah's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

This flavor smells great and tastes exactly like a liquefied cinnamon bun. I mixed one scoop w/5 oz of cold milk and it had a milkshake consistency just as it advertised. I’ve also tried mixing 1 scoop in a warm glass of milk for breakfast and it is even better! Since it’s so tasty it makes a great ingredient to cook with. Seriously one of the best tasting protein powders I’ve ever tried although its protein content to calorie ratio isn’t the highest.

Tiggertude's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Non Chalky, not chewy, mixes very well and tastes like Carnation Instant Chocolate Powder,,, Yummy The Protein Blend is easily digested, no upset tummy! I am very impressed with this Protein,

NEBinAK's Rating
Mochaccino

Bought a tub of this to try out, mochacinno flavor, the consistency was on the thinner side which is something I prefer I feel it had good flavor but not very strong, in 12 oz you would need 1.5 scoops I think. Great profile good flavor, I will be trying others of this line.

MRivas34's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have used this One time... It worked more than I expected, it tastes delicious (Chocolate) I recommend it.

hellarrow7j5's Rating

Just an amazing... I would rather drink a chocolate peanut butter with 30g of oatmeal and 50g of peanut butter +400ml of milk than any other drink during the day! let that sink in...

deeolabarrieta's Rating

Tastes amazing and supplies me with what I need, Ive tried many but nothing comes close to this, really tastes like vanilla ice cream

818hoodstar's Rating
Mochaccino

818hoodstar did not leave a written review for this product.

igobyterry's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

igobyterry did not leave a written review for this product.

psztork's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Awesome product, used it before and will use it again great new flavour, shakes easily, maybe a bit too sweet but tastes like desert. Mix with water or milk, will order more.

cnavas41807's Rating

SO I GOT THIS SAMPLE TWICE AFTER ORDERING MY PREWORKOUT AND CREATINE. FIRST SIP I WAS COMPLETELY STUNNED...GUESS VANILLA CAKE BATTER IS A NEW FLAVOR FOR THEM AND IT TASTES EXACTLY LIKE THAT..I NOTICED THEIRS MORE CARBS IN THIS PROTEIN THAN THERE MIGHT BE NORMALLY BUT I DONT MIND IT I NEED A FEW CARBS BEFORE I TAKE MY CREATINE AFTER WORKING OUT ANYWAYS...ALL IN ALL MY FAVORITE PROTEIN HANDS DOWN..YOU GET YPUR FAST MED AND SLOW DIGESTING PROTEINS AS WELL AS SOME BCAAS..ALL WITH AN AWESOME TASTE..I WILL BE BUYING BSN PROTEIN FROM NOW ON..

Misctake7's Rating

Have tried almost every flavor of Syntha 6 and it by far is one of the best tasting proteins on the market. Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Bun are easily 10/10's. Syntha 6 gets a 8/10 rating from me because of the higher calorie content and only having 22g protein. I'd want more protein if it's going to be a higher calorie protein. Also a bit pricey, but it's a protein I will continue to buy. It's my go-to because of the excellent flavor.

blckndth's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

blckndth did not leave a written review for this product.

palmernj's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

nettie's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This protein is the absolute best. Tastes like vanilla icecream so I feel like I'm cheating and can drink it as often as I need to. I keep a bottle at work also. I've tried many other proteins but the taste keeps me from drinking them. Also, it doesn't go thick when mixed, like many others. I can mix it at night before I go to bed and its the same consistency when I go to the gym at 5:00 a.m. the next morning. It also helps with recovery. (smile) This is the only protein I used last year.

NicholasDrago's Rating

I made better gains with this protein than any other protein I have tried in the past. This protein seemed to work a whole lot better for me than proteins like "Gold Standard Protein" and products from muscle pharm.

Tcurtiss's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Tcurtiss did not leave a written review for this product.

natashaturz's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

While the chocolate milkshake has a good taste, towards the end of the shake, it's a little too rich and sugary for me. Also, the protein itself makes me extremely bloated. I found it's helpful in muscle gain. But it has too many carbs and fat for my liking and only 22g of protein. I'm switching over to a new brand that will hopefully satisfy me better than this one.

JoeC0's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Amazing taste! BUT look at the calories and ingredients. "Corn Syrup Solids" ... Seriously, BSN? You might as well get a good whey and add an icecream sandwich to it. I won't be buying this again.

RioWang's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

my personal favorite protein shake all time, good ingredient they put in there and the taste is just unbelievable.

1-20 of 2,983 Reviews