BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Banana
1-20 of 3,596 Reviews

dethrock's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is my favourite protein. The Strawberry is amazing but I'd stay away from Cookies & Cream.

gsamer5's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These are so good to use in protein dessert recipes!! they have the right consistency and taste. Macro and quality wise,on the other hand, not on the very top of my list. its a fairly good protein in general.

ltl1975's Rating

Pretty good product.

ThaatLongHo's Rating

SYNTHA-6 has always been my go to protein. I love the casein slow release in it, really good to take before you go to sleep and after a workout. however, the taste is amazing but you can get really sick of the flavor you chose pretty quick. just make sure you choose a flavor you really like. Overall though, One of my top 3 protein blends of all time

Bigshow300's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Great taste but the give/take is it has too many carbs.

nbeshears's Rating

I have been a Syntha 6 fan for years! I love love love this product. I just tried the peanut butter cookie and I can't get enough of it. The best flavor out there. I have ventured out to try other products, but none compare to this.

austincaves's Rating

It's hands down the best protein mix out there. The amount of protein per scoop, taste, and how well it mixes are all better than the 8 other powders I've used. I wish they would make an unflavored version....otherwise it's perfect.

tonygarciav13's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Quenches my hunger and restores my fatigue instantly. Great taste with water or almond milk local- no sugar. I see my positive results in 2 weeks of using this product.

DruFreebird's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

DruFreebird did not leave a written review for this product.

m3qt's Rating

BEWARE of CONSTIPATION!! I was recommended by my brother to try Syntha-6. I have used ON and Muscle tech proteins before. Although this product has worked well for him, but in my case it made me VERY CONSTIPATED!! My diet has not changed, I always drink plenty of water and take enough fiber daily (Psyllium Husks). I took only one scoop and the constipation lasted for days!! I did a quick search on this product and some people reported the same issue. So this product may not work for you!

SuperHeroMommy's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I can't say enough great things about BSN! Don't have time for an in depth review now but dropping a line to say to all the girls that train like beast in the gym they they NEED to try Syntha especially post workout. It's my prize at the end of my feat! I use the RTDs now also but keep the powder as my main stay protein supplement! I was at the Arnold and the reps hooked me up big time! Lot of new flavors I did not know about and lots of great people working at this amazing company. Love you guys and don't change a thing! Highly recommended complete protein powder.

Scrambledmegs's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I HATE HATE HATE protein powders and mixes. However, I have NEVER tasted one as good as this one. I was hooked on Lean1 but Why spend twice as much money there when this is better for your money and even tastes better? You won't be disappointed.

zippingzeet's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Just a quick note to say I LOVE everything BSN and the Vanilla IceCream is my favorite Syntha flavor. Better than all other brands! Good product great flavor!!!

nrbanas's Rating

My boyfriend and I were bored with our ON protein and wanted to give a new brand a try. We were looking for something to curb our sweet cravings and this brand delivered. The cinnabon flavor tastes like a sugar cookie with a hint of cinnamon. Not sickeningly sweet or too spicy, like I was afraid of. We both enjoyed this flavor and easily finished off the tub. Chocolate peanut butter was more chocolate than peanut butter (mild peanut butter flavor), but the bf's favorite. Peanut butter cookie was better in my opinion bc well, peanut butter cookie! The cookies & cream tastes similar to Nesquik cookies & cream, but it's a flavor you can get bored of half way through the tub. Went back to ON after researching nutritional pfs of different brands, but will return to this one for the occasional dessert style protein shake.

jmcmullen13's Rating
Cookies & Cream

jmcmullen13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jaowens76's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This is the easiest mixing protein I have used. No clumps just using a shake cup with milk. Now let's talk taste. As a fat guy trying to unfat myself flavor is important. I kid you not this tastes and smells just like peanut butter cookies. How awesome is that... Very. My wife who usually can not stand protein shakes said "wow that is really good" normally her reaction is "meh". Over all great product, and I have found my go to protein.

Andrewhoffman's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

The strawberry milkshake is sooo good. I actually crave them. Very happy with this product, u can't go wrong..

Jus10W's Rating
Banana
Strawberry Milkshake

I mix 1 scoop of Strawberry Milkshake and 1 scoop of Banana! BEST PROTEIN SHAKE EVER!!

eleazardiaz88's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

I've been a fan of the Gold Standard 100% whey protein from ON for the longest time and i have to admit that for the first time I've found an Whey protein that i like more than that old "Double Rich Chocolate". Texture is great, mixture takes seconds and it is very easy to digest.

aspiration21's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

aspiration21 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,596 Reviews