BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,721 Reviews

nathanterepocki's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

nathanterepocki did not leave a written review for this product.

jbdonnelly12's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

jbdonnelly12 did not leave a written review for this product.

jschabert's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Best tasting protein I've ever tried. Mix it with milk and really tastes like a chocolate shake... all my kids love it as well.

OzzSport's Rating
Cookies & Cream

ahh maan!! i tried syntha 6 today the cookies and cream it was amazing!! syntha 6 is the best tasting protein!!

sherm2424's Rating
Banana
Peanut Butter Cookie

Overall- more fat and carbs than normal, but this partially eliminates the need for a post workout carb supp; --- Banana- really good, not too strong or artificial tasting --- Peanut Butter Cookie- doesn't get much better than this, tastes like dessert

EthanMorrison21's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

EthanMorrison21 did not leave a written review for this product.

OPisBetaCuck's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate milkshake taste real nice tastes more like chocolate milk. The peanut butter one takes like crap and I have to use milk to make it not gag me.

gtfanatic101's Rating

The flavor is outstanding! No more choking down a bad protein shake! While there may be better protein sources out there, this is the one I come back to each time.

jsilvernagel's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I have been looking for a good protein powder that blends good and tastes as good as people make it sound and this stuff was definitely it! My wife and I both have been extremely impressed with how well this stuff mixes and how spot on the flavors are. The Vanilla Ice Cream literally tastes like I'm drinking a smoothie made with ice cream! It's incredible! I really enjoyed the peanut butter cookie flavor too but that flavor got old pretty quick and I felt the peanut butter flavor was a little too much for my taste but overall it was still a great product! I just ordered more vanilla ice cream and decided to try chocolate milkshake this time but I would definitely order peanut butter cookie again in the future!

Youngsta714's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Good protein. But it does give me a lot of gas . I don't know why . I tried other proteins never had a problem but when I'm on syntha I get a lot of gas . It taste good , blends awesome tho . I am still taking it lol but sucks because I'm always ******* all the time lol

Glutes4Sloots93's Rating

I have used Syntha-6 for a while after using various awful protein powders. I won't go into the effects as plenty of fitter people than me have covered it pretty well (It works). It tastes amazing, like not even a supplement. The Chocolate Milkshake flavor tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake. The Cinnamon Bun is the best by far and tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My batch of Chocolate Peanut Butter was bad (This is why you don't shop through Amazon to save a few bucks) so it was gritty and not as good as it should be. Taste was fine, but there were coarse granules that would not break up in the shaker cup no matter what. All in all, I will continue to use this product as it is a great supplement to my protein intake and tastes like it should be bad for you, but isn't.

jk6113's Rating

BSN Syntha-6 is by far the best tasting protein out there. Tastes amazing. Vanilla is the best flavor followed by the strawberry. Cookies and cream is good but the cookie bits can taste a little chemically and get stuck at the bottom of your shaker. Vanilla tastes amazing and is refreshing. It's just like drinking a milkshake.

JediinTraining's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I highly recommend BSN Syntha-6 it is rich in flavor and has helped my growth with noticable results.

Krhevel's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

This is one of the best tasting protein powders I have ever had. I have it with my oatmeal daily, ive added a good amount of gains and I have never been happier to have my protein shake. I feel like I'm working out to just have a delicious shake now lol. I highly recommend this protein for results and taste.

stephenbent41's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

stephenbent41 did not leave a written review for this product.

GoHardGary's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Okay... Is everyone ready for the best energy boosting breakfast ever!? start out by making 1/2 cup of plain Quaker oats cooked in microwave as instructed on box. then add 1 scoop of cinnamon bun flavored Syntha 6 protein powder. After that add in 2 teaspoons of pure MCT oil. mix until smooth. I eat this most mornings

ctodaro15's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Tastes great. Will continue to buy from bb.com.

RAZORHAWGBJW's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best tasting protein by far that I've tried and by far my favorite overall.

riccalph's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Flavor is the only thing this product has slightly going for it. As others have said, it's mostly fillers and does not have a respectable amount of protein for the price. Although it tasted better than most powders/shakes it does feel like a ripoff once you read the label closely. After doing some more research, I even found that this product was ranked last out of more than 80 different proteins on Labdoor. Guess you gotta do your homework:(

tmannos's Rating

Please! Please! Do your homework when purchasing your Protien! This protien rates in the top 5 for poor Protien Content! Divide the number of Protien Grams per serving by the number of grams per serving and this protien is only 46% Protien. Complete ripoff. Forget how it taste, forget how easy it mixes. Your buying protien for one reasen. PROTIEN! This product contains more fillers than protien. All quality Protiens contain between 75 to 90% protien. Anything under 70% your getting ripped off. I really hate to bash a product but this shouldn't be allowed to be called protien!

1-20 of 3,721 Reviews