BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

Peanut Butter Cookie
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Strawberry Milkshake
Banana
1-20 of 3,664 Reviews

dougie-fresh's Rating

dougie-fresh did not leave a written review for this product.

rafaelmascena's Rating

rafaelmascena did not leave a written review for this product.

patozf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have to say I'm very dissapointed with this product. I bought it after a long time of wanting this and reading great reviews about the flavors, but it didn't make it up to my expectations. First, the nutritional profile is pretty bad. There are many -MANY- options out there with the much better CFP ratios. Second, the Chocolate Milkshake flavor was "meh" at best. Definetely, this is a product I will stay away from, at least for a while. Just go with ON Gold Standard for your basic Whey protein.

amazingAmyD's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I am fully recovered after one of these shakes every time. This stuff is a life saver and tastes sooo good. Taste wise my favorite protein ever.

ukboy91's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

ukboy91 did not leave a written review for this product.

giuliannob's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

What a product! Good taste and results. Gonna buy again for sure.

Jyoung538's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Jyoung538 did not leave a written review for this product.

maxconway1's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Go to protein, never disapoints

JCFrilling's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

This is the best tasting protein I have ever used. I buy it mainly for this reason because I look forward to consuming a Syntha-6 shake at the end of my workout or mid-day for a treat. The blend is fair, but I am no expert, I would just love to see more grams per scoop is all. Thats the only reason I give it a 9/10. They taste as the flavor says, enough said.

• Zbaby5
Zbaby5's Rating

Best protein shake I have ever had. By far the best tasting. I've tried musclepharm, ON, Animal, musclemilk, and a couple others that I can't recall, but I can recall that this is easily my favorite. Recovery is always quick and easy with the whey and amino acids. I used 2 scoops after every workout. Syntha - 6 helps me push my body to the limits.

sophiedrills's Rating
Cookies & Cream

My favorite protein. I have taken different supps form different brands but this one has stuck around with me for the last few years.

soccer1173's Rating
Banana

soccer1173 did not leave a written review for this product.

XxTcHxX's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Easy to blend, amazing taste, I LOVE this protein. I used to take muscle milk and liked it but BSA takes the cake easily. Can't wait to try other flavors

Cmace3666's Rating

Cmace3666 did not leave a written review for this product.

Livinginthezone's Rating

This is the first protein I have ever mixed with water and it was amazing! Can't wait to try the other flavors.

thewrightway's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The best tasting protein for me. Really only thing that matters to me. Protein is protein.

krystalrae1369's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

krystalrae1369 did not leave a written review for this product.

AMP8424's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The chocolate peanut butter is heaven in a bottle. Tastes so good it's unreal. A scoop of it with milk is almost like cheating on your diet it tastes so good.

Teddo1's Rating

I love this protein

BlakeWise10's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

BlakeWise10 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,664 Reviews