BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Chocolate Cake Batter
Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,726 Reviews

janisch47's Rating

I used this protein for about two years and I really do like this stuff. I love that there are so many kinds of flavoring that you can choose from. That honestly is probably my favorite thing about syntha 6. I have never had a problem with it not blending all the way, which is nice because no one wants it to be chunky. The only thing I do not like about this protein is the amount of sugar in it. It is for that reason and that reason alone that I have switched my brand, however I still do love this protein and would still recommend it.

WadeMorrison's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best protein that I've tried so far, mixes great with water or milk, no chunks, and tastes great. I love to mix half a scoop of the strawberry flavor in with a serving of oatmeal and peanutbutter for a good breakfast. Or blend a rounded scoop with a banana and 2tbsp of PBFit. Will be trying the cinnamon bun kind next I think.

averydulaney's Rating

averydulaney did not leave a written review for this product.

• Zbaby5
Zbaby5's Rating

BEST PROTEIN EVER. Mixes well and taste amazing. Does its job with recovery.

Gzakk's Rating

Syntha 6! I recommend this to everyone. Especially the ones who claim protein powder is too chalky for them. These powders are not thr case! Mixes well with water and milk! Creamy texture with both.

Flamingdk's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

A very great whey from my experience! I got the vanilla ice cream flavor, which tastes great by itself. I blend it in a shake with blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries, then some egg whites; it tastes amazing! The amount of protein you get per scoop is moderate at 22g/scoop, but it also has some fats and carbs to add to the mix, which is good for me, as I'm trying to gain weight. It also comes in at about $1 per scoop, or less if you get the 5lb tub (although shipping costs extra), which isn't bad. My order also was at my house in about three days, which was rather quick, considering I used the standard Fex-Ex shipping. Overall probably the best protein powder I've used, taste-wise. Would definitely recommend it.

nathanterepocki's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

nathanterepocki did not leave a written review for this product.

jbdonnelly12's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

jbdonnelly12 did not leave a written review for this product.

jschabert's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Best tasting protein I've ever tried. Mix it with milk and really tastes like a chocolate shake... all my kids love it as well.

OzzSport's Rating
Cookies & Cream

ahh maan!! i tried syntha 6 today the cookies and cream it was amazing!! syntha 6 is the best tasting protein!!

sherm2424's Rating
Banana
Peanut Butter Cookie

Overall- more fat and carbs than normal, but this partially eliminates the need for a post workout carb supp; --- Banana- really good, not too strong or artificial tasting --- Peanut Butter Cookie- doesn't get much better than this, tastes like dessert

EthanMorrison21's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

EthanMorrison21 did not leave a written review for this product.

OPisBetaCuck's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate milkshake taste real nice tastes more like chocolate milk. The peanut butter one takes like crap and I have to use milk to make it not gag me.

gtfanatic101's Rating

The flavor is outstanding! No more choking down a bad protein shake! While there may be better protein sources out there, this is the one I come back to each time.

jsilvernagel's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I have been looking for a good protein powder that blends good and tastes as good as people make it sound and this stuff was definitely it! My wife and I both have been extremely impressed with how well this stuff mixes and how spot on the flavors are. The Vanilla Ice Cream literally tastes like I'm drinking a smoothie made with ice cream! It's incredible! I really enjoyed the peanut butter cookie flavor too but that flavor got old pretty quick and I felt the peanut butter flavor was a little too much for my taste but overall it was still a great product! I just ordered more vanilla ice cream and decided to try chocolate milkshake this time but I would definitely order peanut butter cookie again in the future!

Youngsta714's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Good protein. But it does give me a lot of gas . I don't know why . I tried other proteins never had a problem but when I'm on syntha I get a lot of gas . It taste good , blends awesome tho . I am still taking it lol but sucks because I'm always ******* all the time lol

Glutes4Sloots93's Rating

I have used Syntha-6 for a while after using various awful protein powders. I won't go into the effects as plenty of fitter people than me have covered it pretty well (It works). It tastes amazing, like not even a supplement. The Chocolate Milkshake flavor tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake. The Cinnamon Bun is the best by far and tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My batch of Chocolate Peanut Butter was bad (This is why you don't shop through Amazon to save a few bucks) so it was gritty and not as good as it should be. Taste was fine, but there were coarse granules that would not break up in the shaker cup no matter what. All in all, I will continue to use this product as it is a great supplement to my protein intake and tastes like it should be bad for you, but isn't.

jk6113's Rating

BSN Syntha-6 is by far the best tasting protein out there. Tastes amazing. Vanilla is the best flavor followed by the strawberry. Cookies and cream is good but the cookie bits can taste a little chemically and get stuck at the bottom of your shaker. Vanilla tastes amazing and is refreshing. It's just like drinking a milkshake.

JediinTraining's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I highly recommend BSN Syntha-6 it is rich in flavor and has helped my growth with noticable results.

Krhevel's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

This is one of the best tasting protein powders I have ever had. I have it with my oatmeal daily, ive added a good amount of gains and I have never been happier to have my protein shake. I feel like I'm working out to just have a delicious shake now lol. I highly recommend this protein for results and taste.

1-20 of 3,726 Reviews