BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,295 Reviews

Collin0627's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Collin0627 did not leave a written review for this product.

Taylorbundy's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Taylorbundy did not leave a written review for this product.

chipblaster's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Awesome powder. Taste like pouring brownie batter in your mouth. Great for bulking cuz it has 200 cals per scoop, but for a lean powder might want something else.no complainys awesome stuff.

Dmichalik34's Rating

Best tasting protein on the market! I have used Syntha-6 for almost two years now and I will never go back to any other protein I have tried. It mixes very well with water or milk and tastes great. I was addicted the first time I tried this protein and won't buy anything else.

• seffys
seffys's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

seffys did not leave a written review for this product.

cleangeek's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is my new favorite brand of Protein Powder. Not overly sweet, mixes well, and the two flavors I have taste great- Chocolate PB and Vanilla Ice Cream. My boys, and girl friend all like this brand as well. Great recommendation from BodyBuilding.com, and thank you to all the reviewers too.

Hectorhamomnd66's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Hectorhamomnd66 did not leave a written review for this product.

ryleeb's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great tasting! I love the Milkshake, even with water.

Bonez3's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

On the higher side calorie wise, but the best tasting protein powder I have tried to date. Just as good be it water, almond milk, skim or full fat milk.

b00gie's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream

+ among the best tasting stuff out there + supereasy to mix and digest + keeps me filled up nicely - too many artificial ingredients - unknown ratio of protein sources

sbranch822's Rating

I've tried several of the BSN's Syntha 6 flavors. It's simply the best when it comes to taste. The carbs and calories are higher than other shakes but fortunately this taste great mixed with water. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so that would explain why chocolate peanut butter wasn't one of my favorites. The cinnamon bun and peanut butter cookie are absolutely amazing as far as taste is concerned. The cookies and cream dissapointed me, it taste extremely similar to the vanilla cake batter. It didn't have a cookies and cream taste in my opinion. Right now I'm trying to decide between banana and mochaccino.

GrindTime22's Rating

Syntha-6 is not only high quality but this protein comes in some of the best tasting flavors around. You really can't go wrong with any of the flavors but I tend to stick to a few when I use it. It mixes great with water or milk, never had any problems with clumping.

changlee86's Rating

THIS IS THE BEST PROTEIN FLAVOR I'VE EVER TASTED! ( Then again I've only tried 3 different flavors... haha) It really helps a lot with a quick muscle recovery. And on top of that it provides all the ingredients that our body needs.

lanahickman's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

The Cinnamon Bun is AMAZING. The calories are a bit higher than my usual powder but it's so worth it. I actually look forward to this shake. I just use good ole water with it and it works just fine. No problems with mixing it in a regular shaker - no lumps or pasty surprises. I've tried the Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Shake too. They're just ok - not bad but not even in competition with the Cinnamon Bun in regards to flavor. You won't be disappointed. Buy it.

tennisnh86's Rating

So I have been a loyal BSN fan for years. I have probably spent 300-400$ on Syntha-6 just this last year alone. But I will never buy this product again. A friend of mine lead me on to amino spiking.After learning more about this practice I learned that when tested by independent labs, Syntha-6 contains literally only 53% protein. That is one of the worst percentages available on the market. In fact out of 60 proteins tested Syntha-6 ranked 40th in terms of quality, actually one of the worst quality product of any protein on the market that was not a gainer product. And btw BSN True Mass ranked 60th of 60th for the worst quality of any product. Just 34% protein. I will say this, Syntha-6 is hands down the best tasting protein on the market, but it is literally 53% protein. Please do not be a fool like I was and waste your time on this product. You are wasting your money and you are hurting your own gains. There are more quality brands that test much higher. Check out lab door for more information about protein testing.

Yibix's Rating

Since 1996 I've been using protein shakes and none of them have come close to Syntha 6 in terms of taste. Mixes great & no chalky after taste. The vanilla is my least favourite yet I still rate that flavour a 9. My only criticsm - get a 5 pounder (2.2kg) size of peanut butter cookie!!!! If that were crack I'd be an addict!! I will likely never switch products (provided BSN doesn't alter the formula or ingredients).

taytot125's Rating

very great tasting protein mixes really well!! none of that chalkiness you get with other kinds! will be buying more!

dmill30's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This tastes so good I'm actually excited to wake up and drink it in the morning! What more could you want? Tastes almost like a classy hot chocolate. It's going to be very hard for me to even want to try some other brands after this one. Above and beyond what I could ask for in my protein drink.

stcphanie's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Wow!!!! I just recently picked up this protein because of its great reviews and I am definitely impressed! My husband absolutely hates the taste and scent of protein but this one.. he approves!!! I picked up chocolate milkshake and man, I was absolutely blown away. It actually tastes like a chocolate milkshake! The consistency was smooth and there was no clumping either. There was also a slight aftertaste but I don't mind it. I only gave it a 9/10 overall because of the higher calories and carbs but other than that, I will definitely be repurchasing this and other flavors.

doindbt's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I've been trying different protein powders for about 7 years now and syntha-6 is by FAR the best I've used yet. It blows the competition away in every possible way. It's the only vanilla I've ever liked, and I not only like it, I LOVE it. It mixes perfectly without a single clump in seconds with a just a spoon and it's thick and creamy mixed even in just plain water. I'd rate this a 20 if I could!

1-20 of 3,295 Reviews