BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

9.6
Mochaccino
9.6
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Mint
1-20 of 3,361 Reviews

Grimhowl's Rating

Grimhowl did not leave a written review for this product.

jessann8822's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Chocolate cake batter is delicious both with water or almond milk. Great protein. This is the first protein that I can actually stand taste wise and does not have a nasty metal after flavor. I have noticed that while taking it every evening before bed that I have more energy in the morning, can go harder in the gym and feel like I am making some significant gains. I would recommend this product.

Trallen09's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is super yummy and I love drinking it when I'm in a rush. Fills me up when I don't have time to eat. Saves me after my bootcamp and spinning classes.

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

BaronOBeefDerp did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabe454's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I will say that Syntha-6 is one of the best tasting proteins out there. It is higher in calories though. The amount of protein per serving is a bit lower when compared to other products. It can be too thick when you try to shake it in a bottle (with whisk ball). I usually double the s****ested amount of water per serving (1 scoop).

mraudet's Rating

I have had 3 flavors of the new Syntha 6 blend. I enjoy the taste massively but I feel it doesn't dissolve as well as some other proteins that I have used (ProJYM, Animal Whey, EXOS Whey). If I place it in a blender it seems to dissolve much better and you dont notice any grit at all but in a shaker bottle it didnt seem to blend well. Other then that it is a great protein powder!

Jspers9's Rating
Mochaccino
Vanilla Ice Cream

Jspers9 did not leave a written review for this product.

djdowns6's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

the flavor is great for the Syntha 6. My favorite is the chocolate peanut butter, I keep buying it again.

brawlicjohn's Rating
Cookies & Cream

A great solid protein. Taste is on the top with the best and it mixes like nothing. Recommend to try it.

danlarios's Rating

This so far has been my favorite tasting protein powder. I have tasted a variety of others like metabolic drive and the cellucor and so on. I seem to always come back to this one. The cinnamon bun flavor is by far the best in my opinion. It just doesn't seem fare that it taste so good, yet is still good for you. I also enjoy how the powder breaks down when I make a shake. Some others (cellucor) tend to clump up and I am not a fan of that.

MontanaFerraz's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

MontanaFerraz did not leave a written review for this product.

ahmedelsherbini's Rating
Chocolate Mint

ahmedelsherbini did not leave a written review for this product.

MoeTaher's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

i bought 2 5lb tubs a few days ago, i was worried they wouldn't be as good as they say .... it is really good so far ! it tastes really good , mixes in less than 5 shakes , no foam and no bloating ! one o the best proteins i've tried ... i tried the chocolate cake batter ,, tastes amazing , i laso have cookies and cream but haven't tried it yet, but i can't wait to try it !

beardsbarbells's Rating
Banana

This was okay. Thats it okay. For the price NOT IMPRESSED, high carbs and very sweet, flavor was lacking, and it was not overall a buy again product

dhickey025's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Taste of this product is excellent! I personally use it as a meal replacement rather than for a pre/post workout protein... Overall good product for smoothies throughout the day!

Gigi999's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

10/10 for TASTE, although I wish bsn made a similar flavor product with less carbs (for cutting). If you like pb, you can't go wrong with this flavor. It's a little thicker than most other proteins, ideal for shakes. Tastes best in cold milk!

gvjuanpablo's Rating

There are two protein powders 10/10 one is Gold Standard and this is the other one.

pjw744's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I use this to get the day started. Shake and go convenience since I tend to run late going everywhere. I use milk instead of water for more of a milkshake taste but this is really good even with water. Try a half scoop of Chocolate Cake Batter and a half scoop of Peanut Butter Cookie with 4 ounces 2% milk.

vanwisaa's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best tasting whey protein in the world!!! I take this in the morning before my workout, then right after my workout, as well as when I feel a sweet craving, and need something. This fills me up, gets rid of the craving, and is low calorie. Some nights when my wife has her ice cream, I drink this with some blended frozen fruits, and almond milk, and it's better than ice cream, and good for you!! This is, without a doubt, my favorite protein powder!!!

jtspeidel's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is an excellent protein, but for me it felt like more of a meal replacement shake. Too many carbs/fats with relatively low protein amount for a protein shake. The flavor is definitely hard to beat.

1-20 of 3,361 Reviews