BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,076 Reviews

atkins512951's Rating

Very good product. Taste great mixes well. Would like to see a little more iron myself. Overall I give this product a 10 out of 10. I will continue using this. Thank you bodybuilding.com for your great prices and customer service.

CLSEGURA023's Rating

Favorite protein, all great flavors, mixes well. Look forward to drinking it everyday, great recovery, the ideal protein. Priced very well considering the quality, no complaints.

srdjancg's Rating

Great product! Vanilla taste is awesome

biker105nn's Rating

Great product. Has some unnecessary fillers, however the carbs in the shake are ideal in a post work out shake if you are trying to build mass. Flavor is awesome, likely due to the presence of powdered milk (take note those of you that are lactose intolerant). Syntha-6 mixes well with water and because of the powdered milk it actually tastes like chocolate milk, its also pretty good to cook with for the same reasons.

dattmevlin's Rating

Definitely my favorite protein out there. Chocolate chip cookie dough is a bit too sweet for my taste, but generally their flavours are outrageously good.

red3_bravo's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this protein it beat all the others on taste specially chocolate n peanut butter. I don't feel bloated afterwards.

nmgood's Rating

Best tasting protien I've had. I also packed on quite a bit of muscle while taking this product. I have about 2-3 shakes a day using Syntha-6 and have seen great results. I started working for resutls around Jan 14' and by June 14' I put on 15lbs of muscle and trimmed my bodyfat down around 8%. This is my go to product on a daily basis and I highly recommend this to everyone I meet.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

vene88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best protein pouder i have ever used.

jerrysolo's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

jerrysolo did not leave a written review for this product.

cailsport5's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Ok, the only reason i gave this protein a 9/10 is because of the high carbs and higher calories. other than that, its amazing. mix it with a cup of almond milk and you're drinking liquid creamy cookie dough. literally dark chocolate cookie pieces floating around which don't mix in (not supposed to!). so delicious. highly recommend as a before bed shake or post workout! great in oats too!!

mmaanderson's Rating

First look (Holly Cow) huge container. Great taste and mixes up great in shaker cup in just a few shakes. I got this one cause it has multi able stages of protein and i'm terrible about eating meals on time. So its got its quick release and slow releasing proteins to make sure your muscles are getting what they need even if your skipping missing meals. And of coarse got Choc-Peanut Butter so when I craving a cheat meal I can just shake up a drink. Great product BSN.

• fionat
fionat's Rating

Absolutely delicious, exactly the flavour I was looking for when I think of 'cinnamon bun'. It was not overly sweet and the cinnamon was very subtle, almost like you were drinking a cinnamon steamed milk. Did not get any bloating or stomach ache like I have with other whey proteins. I would absolutely recommend it. I also ordered the orange smoothie and it's a nice change during the summer to put in my smoothie to make a delicious orange creamsicle post-workout.

boduckett's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Best protein out there.

anastasia111's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

anastasia111 did not leave a written review for this product.

MagicShake's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

MagicShake did not leave a written review for this product.

FredyResponds's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is one of the best proteins I've ever had! The flavor is amazing, no denying this is one of the best, if not THE best tasting protein powder out there. I have read on here that people mix it with Almond milk, but even in water it kicks butt! Its whole make-up fills you up and keeps you full for hours on end. As far as mixability, it is awesome. The Chocolate Peanut Butter had pieces of chocolate in it which I, at first, confused for chunks that did not mix, but it was just pieces of chocolate! The Chocolate Milkshake is rich and creamy, very, very good. As a meal replacement, it is ideal. It is a bit heavy for pre-gym, unless you wait it out. Not as lean as other proteins, but a good choice either way.

4thRangerBN's Rating

This is by far the best protein recovery powder I've used. Due to it's cost sometimes I'll buy a cheaper product and during that time I can really tell the difference that I'm not taking Syntha-6. Best product I've had the experience of using. Rate a 10!

joshua.reed's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

joshua.reed did not leave a written review for this product.

wells1784's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Taste is amazing! Especially when mixed with milk. Seen alot of gains also while using this protein. Did cause some stomach problems.

1-20 of 3,076 Reviews