BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Chocolate Milkshake
1-20 of 3,631 Reviews

Jordan720's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have tried Pro Jym and Muscle Pharm for Proteins thus far... And by FAR Syntha-6 is the best. Smooth rich flavor and just the right level of thickness. Shake hard to make sure you don't end up with clumps but this is a great product!

kublay0880's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This is my first time using this brand for protein, and by far is the best that I have ever tasted, the strawberry milkshake flavor is delicious and its very gentle with my stomach. Very recommended.

pennysyoga's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

pennysyoga did not leave a written review for this product.

lemaobr's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

I dont know whats is the best flavor, if is milkshake chocolate or cake batter.. but i really love the cake taste.. its amazing.. Great protein. I recommend

hellerwater's Rating

Best tasting protein. Very consistent brand and product.

Jainaponce's Rating
Banana

Jainaponce did not leave a written review for this product.

Nammm3's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I use this as a snack and a pre-/post-workout protein shake... Goodness do I LOVE THE TASTE! Definitely my favorite tasting protein shake so far. BUT! I am lactose intolerant and this has made my stomach upset because of it. So drink with caution if you're like me [yes, I drink my shakes using water as the base and not any other dairy products].

LonewolfMonster's Rating

LOVE BSN SYNTHA-6!! BEEN USING IT FOR AWHILE NOW AND HAVE SEEN SOME GREAT RESULTS. TASTES AMAZING, JUST LIKE A SHAKE!! COOKIES AND CREAM IS MY NUMBER 1 GO TO, LOVE THE **** OUT OF THIS FLAVOUR! TRIED CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE, MEH... TOO SWEET IN MY OPINION BUT IT STILL TASTED LIKE A SHAKE! JUST ORDERED CINNAMON BUN... I DOUBT I WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!

brian28g's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

**** **** triple ****, Iv'e tried just about every type of shake there is, and have been using MHP probolic-sr for many years. Syntha 6 had a pretty great deal on their product, so I couldn't pass it up. Now I'm ******, I'll have to use this up and wait until next month to go back to my MHP. Never again!

mthomasini's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

mthomasini did not leave a written review for this product.

iamdrquest's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I loved the cookies and cream flavour, its one of the best tasting protein ever. The vanilla I'd say is like the other brands, nothing special about it. Its more sweeter than ON and the scoop size is bigger. The only part I did not like about it were that my results were not as great as when I was on other brands. I also don't appreciate that its more like a protein blend than pure whey.

• Samien
Samien's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

So far I just have to throw out that the taste is incredible. I've had quite a few protein supplements before but these blow them out of the water. Small water required so you wont fill up to much and great quick blast for quick on the go. Details on the gains coming soon.

DenysGranger's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

DenysGranger did not leave a written review for this product.

coreykimble3's Rating

The cinnamon bun is down right delicious! I think it taste like your drinking the milk after a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It seems to be helping with recovery and I have found it to be a decent on the go meal if your running late. Mixes very well with just a blender bottle and is very easy on the stomach. No unwanted gas or bloating and adds a big plus with the amount of fiber it provides per scoop. Overall good product

zimotemperance's Rating
Banana

Best banana ever!!!! Also, I can't believe that with ice and milk, the strawberry taste just like a real milkshake. I had to check the label to make sure there was protein in it. :p (jk) Loved this stuff since day one. ***** your zero carb/fat protein. lol

mgaier1991's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

WOW!! Cinnamon Bun great flavor! Hands down best tasting protein on the market ive tried, only down side is the macros on this product little high for me for everyday use.

bgabbard0427's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Luv it. Taste great with water or milk. Will buy this again

MSaadeh's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Tastes like a Nutter Butter!

skinner39's Rating
Cookies & Cream

A go to protein I have been taking for years. I do change from time to time but this is always ends back up in the rotation. Great recovery and delicious.

dornym's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

dornym did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,631 Reviews