BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,115 Reviews

adamneupert90's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

when i first started working out i was drinking muscle milk, and wasnt really seeing any results, and with a bunch of research, and recommendations came upon syntha 6, bought it and like it really well, i can tell a difference in muscle mass compared to drinking muscle milk and the taste is amazing even with just mixing it with water

jason383's Rating

Its great having a protein that is so well rounded. Not only do you get a great blend and variety of different proteins but with two scoops you are getting 10 grams of fiber, 12 grams of fat, and 30 grams of carbs. I think too many people still try to make improvements by zeroing out their carbs and also think fat is bad. Love the fiber content as well since we all need this with high protein diets for proper absorption. BSN has the best peanut butter tastes as I get excited to have a chocolate PB shake and want to try the peanut butter cookie. Was hoping the chocolate cake batter would have a little more flavor, good but a little flat. The Cinnamon Bun was truly unique and really good. Always took it first thing in the AM.

mcRoyals's Rating

mcRoyals did not leave a written review for this product.

5tarhero's Rating

Syntha-6 is an amazing meal replacement. When I need the extra calories but do not want to take a mass protein I go with this. Great tasting and great sourse of protein.

lewis6590's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

I've been using ON Gold for quite a long time and decided to try Syntha-6 when it went on a pretty good sale here. I can say that this protein just objectively tastes better than ON. ON isn't BAD, it's just... tolerable. This actually tastes great. I've started mixing my old protein powder with the vanilla syntha-6 just so I can get rid of it! I was a little disappointed to find out it's got more carbs and fat in than ON (no doubt that's why it actually tastes good) but IMO 80 calories per scoop extra is not a bad tradeoff at all. Same thing with the price difference - it's worth the small difference to actually look forward to enjoying a tasty shake instead of a nauseating one.

alessandrotrey's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

alessandrotrey did not leave a written review for this product.

yewrdadie's Rating

yewrdadie did not leave a written review for this product.

tennisnh86's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

So like most everyone I have been on gold standard for years. Recently I have been more dedicated to a weight lifting regimen and have been trying new products out. I bought Syntha-6 exclusively to act as a morning meal replacement. This product contains higher levels of fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates and fiber compared to other proteins like gold standard. The result of the fiber and the fat does not detract from the product, it is done intentionally to leave the user feeling more full after drinking. Hence why I was trying it as a meal replacement. This protein powder is also a hybrid containing 50% whey and 50% milk protein isolate. Milk protein isolate takes longer for the body to absorb and is a more expensive/higher quality product. Whey on the other hand is absorbed immediately by the body. So this protein unlike gold standard is meant to both work fast and long, compared to standard whey. I found that this product does not come out mixed thicker than gold standard and does not leave me feeling any more full. Tastes great though. Though it has some more expensive products like milk isolate, to me this just does not justify the price. The cost of Syntha-6 is just less then double the cost of gold standard per serving. I do not feel as though Syntha-6 gives you twice the results or value for the money. I am unsure if I will continue to buy.

goodrj27's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a really helpful product for athletes. I have been training for the past couple of months and it has been helping me gain some size.

wetjesse's Rating

wetjesse did not leave a written review for this product.

prometh's Rating

Excellent products. Banana -- amazing! Chocolate Milkshake -- too rich for my taste... prefer something more like chocolate milk Cookies & Cream -- not bad, and while pretty similar to vanilla ice cream, vanilla ice cream is better Mochaccino -- tastes like chocolate milkshake only a tiny bit nastier Vanilla Ice Cream -- amazing!

sonicglitch13's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

sonicglitch13 did not leave a written review for this product.

Wolfpackerbdp84's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Good product that tasted awesome and mixed very well! Got a great deal on a Buy 2 Get 1 Free and thought I would try it. Didn't disappoint, but probably wouldn't spend the money without the deal.

dudasleal's Rating

dudasleal did not leave a written review for this product.

Juggertha's Rating

Great taste, and mixes well with both milk and water. Watch the macros though!

sftgfop's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

It has a really high Saturated Fat (10% dv) and Cholesterol (23%dv). So I'm not really understanding how this is "Lean Muscle"...

Kalima62's Rating

Love this protein powder; tastes great and works wonders in smoothies; will continue to purchase this item. :-)

JTP785's Rating

As always it is hard to rate the effectiveness of protein powder especially after having just bought it. I can however attest to how good all three flavors I ordered tasted! The Chocolate Mint tasted like Ande's Mints, the Cinnamon Bun was spot on and the Vanilla Ice Cream was pretty standard but still tasted good. Overall I have to stop myself from drinking these all of the time simply because they do taste so good!

CathyVee's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Delicious flavor. The vanilla is excellent and cinnamon bun is very tasty.

cesaranda's Rating

cesaranda did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,115 Reviews