BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Mochaccino
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,179 Reviews

erv1n's Rating

one of the best protein products on the market... this is must try product...

• GHPBMX
GHPBMX's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have tried several other brands and flavors but I am a chocolate lover so I keep returning the Syntha-6 protein. I love the taste and it mixes very well, especially with water. I prefer 2% milk with mine. Its a little more filling for me which helps on the long days at work in the hospital when I can't get to lunch until late in my shift.

calds's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

I've always had good results with Syntha-6 and the Cinnamon Bun flavor is amazing.

ivanov313's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

this is a very versatile protein powder, can be use for cutting and bulking, with 2 scoops you can get 400 calories. the taste is great with milk and water, but I prefered water, milk can dissolve the original taste, about the peanut butter flavour I cant hardly taste the peanut butter part. love it as bulking protein, If I havent get enough calories for the day I just put 2 scoops and voila, I am a happy camper.

HealthNut12's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Thank you to BSN and TheMatzah for choosing me as promo winner to review peanut butter cookie flavor Syntha-6! You can find an in depth review here that I wrote: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165965211 Overall, as much I enjoyed this protein powder, I found the flavor seriously lacking peanut butter. And the smell was slightly off putting. Now, the good. To me it taste like sugar cookies. It mixes like a dream. It's not amino spiked. It bakes well. It's not overly sweet. And despite a mild chemical smell it doesn't taste chemical to me. I'd personally rate the flavor 10/10 because I love cookies. And I had no stomach issues. So, if you're looking for something different you may want to try this out.

Medinis's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Probably my favorite protein shake... I first tried it because I had heard good things about the taste... after I bought Syntha-6, cookies & cream I was hooked... didn't give me an upset stomach and I always feel my leanest when I'm taking this protein... I've tried most flavors and I can safetly say they're all good...

Quattle's Rating

I've tried a ton of different proteins, over the years, and this one has been the best so far. It has the perfect amount of calories, carbs, protein, and fat for my goal (gain lean mass). It also has a ton of extra nutrients that are extremely helpful. The fiber took me a few days to adjust to, but my stomach eventually got used to it. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to supplement their current diet, no matter their goals.

joeandypaul13's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

joeandypaul13 did not leave a written review for this product.

RedLiteM's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

RedLiteM did not leave a written review for this product.

zack95's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This in the best protein that I have ever used, I have been able to add lean muscle mass while not gaining extra fat. The 14 grams of carbohydrates are also a positive especially if you are trying to gain mass. The only downside to this product is that it can be rough on the stomach for the first two weeks, but after continued usage it didn't bother me anymore. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Nrmeen's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Nrmeen did not leave a written review for this product.

MPLJR1222's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Awesome protein! Got lucky enough to try Peanut Butter Cookie and it was amazing! This protein is full of both fast and slow digesting protein, making it perfect to take anytime, especially after a hard workout. It gives you protein immediately and also for a while after taking it as well. You can't go wrong with that! The Peanut Butter Cookie flavor was excellent as well, it tastes exactly like a nutter butter!! Definitely an awesome protein that I would highly recommend!

yuriyturchyn's Rating

By far my favorite protein! Great tasting and mixes great!

Aesthetics3's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

BSN Syntha-6 Cinnamon Bun and Chocolate Peanut Butter are by far the best tasting protein I have ever had. Mixes very well also.

rollin04's Rating

all these flavors are really good but choclate milkshake is my go to flavor. they mix really well with out all the clumping and what not. Defiently my fav protein

Pentagram's Rating
Banana

Flavour is amazing! Tastes like those foam banana and shrimp sweets! It mixes great and is always free of any lumps.

oxcaroline's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I bough this protein because it was the cheapest for how much I was getting at the time. But overall I am not impressed. It doesn't mix at all.. milk or water. It's still chunky when I shake it with a mmetal spiral in the blender bottle.. the taste is weak also. It's a very thin and silky texture. I won't be buying again.

ABlack1982's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This protein tastes amazing! Also it mixes really well in my blender bottle. I have tried a lot of different brands, but this is one of my favorite. I do wish it was lower in carbs.

AdamsN79's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

AdamsN79 did not leave a written review for this product.

KayanneKolten's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Good blended protein for the price, and the flavor is good as well. Better out there than this, that have disclosed amounts of what kind of protein you're intaking.

1-20 of 3,179 Reviews