BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

Peanut Butter Cookie
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Banana
Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,677 Reviews

CTP25's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Chocolate milkshake is ridiculously good. Mixes very easily with water or milk and tastes like delicious sugary chocolate milk (it only contains 2grams of sugar - 94% sugarfree). I have tried Gold Standard, MusclePharm, Myofusion & Ripped Freak but Syntha is hands down the best. Vanilla ice cream flavour is also a decent 9/10 but is harder to mix due to its thickness. So far I have gone through one 5lb tub. Absolutely recommend this product.

RileyCombs's Rating

RileyCombs did not leave a written review for this product.

• Samien
Samien's Rating

So far I just have to throw out that the taste is incredible. I've had quite a few protein supplements before but these blow them out of the water. Small water required so you wont fill up to much and great quick blast for quick on the go. Details on the gains coming soon.

AestheticWayz's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I had the cookies and cream and it legit tasted like an Oreo milkshake love this while on a bulk. but be careful while cutting it does have extra fats and carbs,

michael33looney's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Awesome Protein. Gives me that 'full' feeling when I drink my mid morning protein shake to tide me over until lunch. The flavor is awesome! Tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch milk. I pair this with non-fat milk to give it the thicker consistency. Overall great product and I'll be buying it again!

Brandino1's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

great tasting, good quality.

patrickbrian's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

patrickbrian did not leave a written review for this product.

JCFrilling's Rating

This is the best tasting protein I have ever used. I buy it mainly for this reason because I look forward to consuming a Syntha-6 shake at the end of my workout or mid-day for a treat. The blend is fair, but I am no expert, I would just love to see more grams per scoop is all. Thats the only reason I give it a 9/10. They taste as the flavor says, enough said.

kfitzy21's Rating

This is one of the best tasting protein powders I've ever tried. I usually use one scoop in eight ounces of milk after my workout. All the flavors I've tried have been great. The only one I didn't really like was cinnamon bun because the flavor just gets old after a while. I usually crush up a carnitine tablet in it to get some added fat burning power. Over all I highly recommend it.

626fighter's Rating

Best tasting protein you will find. Taste good with water and even better with milk. Only negative I can say is 200 calories for 22g of protein so there are some xtra calories but that's why it's the best tasting. 1g of protein = 4 calories So 88 calories from protein xtra 113 to make it taste great. But I will say it helps me when I want ice cream or something sweet I go for syntha 6 with a cup of milk and I swear it's like a milkshake. I will buy again for sure.

bneylon's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is great enhanced whey protein powder. Great taste, excellent performance.

MintBerryKrunch's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Tastes great and isn't loaded with sugars like some other powders. The protein to serving ratio is a little on the low side, but could be worse. Not a bad product for the price.

NahWilly's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

favorite tasting protein by far

paul4185's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

One of they best whey proteins out there, I keep buying it cause it works.

Verbiage's Rating

I have been using this product consistently for around 8 months and feel as though it is time to give it a proper review. Hands down, this is the best protein powder mix I've ever tasted. I've tried almost all of the flavors, and not once have I regretted any of them. I'm not much of a chocolate flavor person, but after trying the vanilla ice cream, cookies and cream, and strawberry, I had faith in them and chose to give them a try. The only downside I have found is the macronutrient profile; for this reason I will be making the transition to the Edge variant once my current tub is finished. The calories and scoop size are tremendous versus other protein brands (even versus BSN's own Syntha 6 Edge, which is almost 10g less volume per scoop), but I can understand that it encompasses a lot of different ingredients. It is also a pretty decent source of fiber, which is not something you find in many protein blends. I'm hoping the Edge tastes just as good, since the only reason I am making the switch is because I wish to have something a bit more lean and higher g protein per scoop. Excellent product.

shoban4's Rating

Vanilla and strawberry both taste great and mix well. Throw the vanilla in with a peach, and get an incredible flavor. My teenagers like the Strawberry flavor the best, so easy to get them to use it after workouts that it is getting hard to keep enough on hand.

dougie-fresh's Rating

dougie-fresh did not leave a written review for this product.

rafaelmascena's Rating

rafaelmascena did not leave a written review for this product.

patozf's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have to say I'm very dissapointed with this product. I bought it after a long time of wanting this and reading great reviews about the flavors, but it didn't make it up to my expectations. First, the nutritional profile is pretty bad. There are many -MANY- options out there with the much better CFP ratios. Second, the Chocolate Milkshake flavor was "meh" at best. Definetely, this is a product I will stay away from, at least for a while. Just go with ON Gold Standard for your basic Whey protein.

ukboy91's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

ukboy91 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,677 Reviews