BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,092 Reviews

aysenu's Rating

Syntha-6 is by far the best of what I have used! It mixes easy and well and doesn't leave grit. The Mochaccino is way better than I expected!! The banana is GREAT too if you like banana flavor! I really liked the cinnamon bun as well! I've used multiple brands previously and have been skeptical of the powder mixes because they usually stay pretty gritty even when using a blender bottle, but not this one! It is just what I was looking for!

cwaltman's Rating

I've purchased every protein from prosupps to cellucor. Syntha6 is the best tasting, easiest mixing protein I've ever purchased. Just like Pro-jym and combat powder, It has a great protien blend that lasts for hours at a fraction of the cost.

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

torquejack's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Very good protein for a meal replacement. However I bought the product to increase my recovery time. I did the same workouts I've done before, took just as long to recover with or without the BSN Syntha-6. Could not notice any change in recover time.

DomMyles's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Honestly I'm not gonna waste your time (maybe a little), Syntha 6 might be the best protein powder I've tasted ever. Here's what you probably wanna know: Taste: Before we even get into the flavors, I'll let you know that each one I've tried is good with either water or milk. First one I tried was Chocolate Peanut Butter. It was like finding heaven in a 5lb tub. I went through about 3 or 4 tubs in a row of just that flavor before I got tired of it. Usually I switch up to a different flavor after I'm done with 1 tub. It's that good. Then Cinnamon Bun came out. My new love. Again I was not disappointed with this flavor greatness in protein powder form. Unfortunately it's only available in a 2.91lb tub right now or I would definitely be buying bigger tubs. Recently, BSN released a Peanut Butter Cookie flavor. I've had it a couple times and like it so far, but I haven't had enough time to judge it yet. As far as normal flavors (Chocolate & Vanilla) go, I didn't bother trying them yet with these other flavors available. But I will try them eventually since everything is so good thus far. Mixing: While I have had no problems mixing with the Cinnamon Bun and Peanut Butter Cookie flavors, for some reason Choc Peanut Butter is different. Doesn't matter if it's milk or water, there are these little clumps in the shake. Keep in mind I don't use a blender, just shaker bottles. It's not an overwhelming amount, but it'd be cooler if it all just blended like the other flavors I've had. Nutrition: While the 22g of protein per scoop is good, the 15g carbs and 6g fat are not as ideal for cutting as maybe Optimum's Gold Standard or Hydro Whey. But the carbs and fat make it taste so good (better than Gold Standard), that it's worth it for me. Performance: I take it usually post workout and it works fine for me. On par with most other protein powders. Cost: On this website, it's either cheaper than or the same price as the competition. No complaints here. Overall I give it a 9.5/10. Worth buying on the taste alone.

chantalxx329's Rating

I love Syntha 6! It is very filling and tasty. I have only tried Vanilla Ice Cream, Moccachino, Choc. Cake Batter, and Orange Smoothie so far, but this is hands down my favorite protein to date. I like the extra calories and fiber in it, as well as the taste is phenomenal. I don't usually like Vanilla protein, but dang this Vanilla is amazing!

apdalrhmanahmad's Rating

apdalrhmanahmad did not leave a written review for this product.

mayn400's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

This has to be the best tasting protein I have ever tasted and mixes incredibly well. However anytime you have great tasting Cinnamon Bun flavor in a smoothie chances are it was probably wipped together in a Lab and full of chemicals. I DON'T KNOW THE SCIENCE but Another thing is there are 100's of proteins on the market and I was once told you can tell the best protein isolate by the amount of cholestrol in it (lower the better) Some have close to 0 which are really expensive. Some have a lot and are equvaulant to horse feed. This product which has a lot of ingredients has a lot so I am still skeptical as to what I am putting in my body.

rilesyb's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love the taste! Mixes easily in water after a few shakes, no clumping at all. Tastes like a Reese's PB shake. Wasn't a big fan of my previous purchase (Muscletech Whey and Casein) but this one tastes so good I will definitely buy again

andruxa69's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

andruxa69 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kapurrishi77's Rating

Kapurrishi77 did not leave a written review for this product.

Liftsmcgee's Rating

Imagine the most delicious supplement you've ever tasted. Now take that memory and bury it! Literally, go dig a hole and bury that crap. That product you just imagined is obsolete compared to this golden nugget. How much longer will you torture yourselves with gag inducing whey supplements? Plugging your nose while drinking your poopy whey's will be a thing of the past. Treat yourself to what you rightfully deserve. A delicious, nutritious, and fulling whey product. This stuff is the whey of the future. This is the whey to go. Which whey you say? I'll respond this whey. When you click that purchase button for this whey protein I'll say. "Whey to go." Need I say more? ...no whey...Na ha! The End

duran92's Rating
Banana

duran92 did not leave a written review for this product.

jlpeast4's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

****ght, this stuff is absolutely the best tasting protein out there. As far as gains, I've been on this for about 2 weeks and I lift 4 times a week. I've seen a .5 inch growth everywhere, and still making gains. This stuff is very good, my only complaint would be that the protein content per scoop is a little lower than I would like. Definitely pick up this product

patrickevansii's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberry Milkshake

I love this protein powder. It does have a little more fat than some of the other proteins but the taste is delicious even when I mix it with water. Switched over from MP not going back.

ebless911's Rating
Orange Smoothie

Upsets your stomach and makes you poop. Tastes decent though.

montaybarnes81's Rating

This is one of the best tasting protein shakes I have tried

atkins512951's Rating

Very good product. Taste great mixes well. Would like to see a little more iron myself. Overall I give this product a 10 out of 10. I will continue using this. Thank you bodybuilding.com for your great prices and customer service.

CLSEGURA023's Rating

Favorite protein, all great flavors, mixes well. Look forward to drinking it everyday, great recovery, the ideal protein. Priced very well considering the quality, no complaints.

1-20 of 3,092 Reviews