BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Strawberry Milkshake
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,255 Reviews

mguinn14's Rating

One of the first proteins I ever took, extremely good taste, just a little too pricey for my liking

jfbrunner's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

I am 33 yrs old and have been lifting weights for about 1 1/2 years now. I started with Muscle Milk (Yuck! and bloated), and then used BPI Sports Whey HD for about a year. I was fairly satisfied with BPI and for the price felt confident it was a good product. 2 weeks ago I switched to BSN Syntha-6 and have been blown away!!! My recovery is much better, taste is superb, and the product mixes well. I would highly recommend spending a little extra money for such a great product. BSN has a new customer!

itsmomo94's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This is my favorite protein shake, hands down!! it is one of the best..I am pretty new to the bodybuilding scene and i have to say this is one of the best protiens you can start with. I have experimented with a few others..like muscletech and body fortress but this right here has given me the most gains and a very firm foundation. TASTES SMOOTH

kcross57's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

kcross57 did not leave a written review for this product.

nnic88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great product! I love the protein blend and that it mixes so well. The cookies & cream is by far the best tasting protein that I've tried so far!

darx's Rating

Super izdelek..

raburn2906's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

My favorite protein, great mix of fast and slow digesting proteins. The peanut butter cookie is amazing, followed by cinnamon bun and then banana. Mixes easily, great taste, and great results over the last few years.

JJ0695's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Oh my god!!! I've tried protein supplements from ABB, Inner Armour, Cellucor, Gold Standard, and a lot more! But this... this!!... is absolutely amazing! All the ingredients are just right to make this the perfect meal replacement/ post workout protein supplement. The taste is absolutely amazing!! I've only tried the cookies and cream, but I think I'm good forever! The only downside is the soy and it is a bit pricey, but trust me when I say it, this protein supplement is unbeatable!!!

Bethstwins21600mama's Rating

Bethstwins21600mama did not leave a written review for this product.

Maximus347's Rating

Maximus347 did not leave a written review for this product.

flau's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

flau did not leave a written review for this product.

Irishmist's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Irishmist did not leave a written review for this product.

Hukka's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Does exactly what you expect whey protein to do. Tastes significantly better than other whey protein that I have tried. Only complaint is that I got sick of the chocolate peanut butter flavor, but that's an easy fix.

Alfmeltonjr's Rating

This is an amazing tasting protein. Very mixable and smooth. Definitely a protein I will continue to use for gains of strength and loss of fat. I'm excited to try the other flavors bsn offers

hartley054's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

hartley054 did not leave a written review for this product.

lolken's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

I have had quite a few protein powders from many companies and I have to say this is the best tasting brand over all. Usually vanilla is so gross... But wow... This vanilla ice cream flavor is sooooo good. It's probably my fav so far. PB cookie and cinnamon bun are excellent as well. Soon I will try strawberry and chocolate milk shake ... If they have the same creamy flavor as vanilla I'm sure they are going to be a treat!!! Favorite brand protein so far!

Kingraj23's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

It is so **** delicious..

CraigD2's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

One of the best I've had. Mixes in real nicely and tastes good even when I used too much water.

xxchas1975xx's Rating

Taste Great!!! Mixes well and has a good balance of protein and EAA's. I have been taking this stuff for 10 weeks now and just bought 10 more pounds. I have gained 12 pounds of muscle in 10 weeks. My current stack is Syntha 6, Opti men multi, Cell mass 2 and super joint...The only negative I find with Syntha is it has 70 mg cholesterol per serving.

Bardown1995's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Bardown1995 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,255 Reviews