BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Orange Smoothie
Chocolate Mint
Cookies & Cream
9.6
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Mochaccino
Banana
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,227 Reviews

meeke88's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

one of the best if not probably the best tasting protein I've tried. the vanilla ice cream is awesome. the chocolate peanut butter is very good and I haven't tried the chocolate cake batter or rated it yet but I'm gonna say that's good too. this is my go to protein for now on. love it

jensonabraham's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The only reason why I don't give this protein a 10 is because it has a little more calories and more fat and carbs than other powders. However it should be noted that the fats come from MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides), a fat that many people add to foods as a "healthy fat" and that one rounded scoop actually has 5 grams of fiber in it. So in the end, the 10 grams of "net carbs" it really isn't that bad. Tastes like a dessert to me and mixes extremely well.

xxchas1975xx's Rating

Taste Great!!!

Venusha's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Venusha did not leave a written review for this product.

Lehideki2014's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

the taste is very good!!!

krst505's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Cookie

Peanut Butter Cookie tastes just like a nutter butter cookie... DELICIOUS!!

90popeye's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Really good tasty flavor, best in the morning before a workout !!! Great product

kramer5702's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This flavor is outstanding! Tastes just like vanilla ice cream Ive let melt! Even when I use Bio-Gro it tastes amazing! Two scoops in about 12-14 ounces of water gives it that thickness that actual ice cream would have too!

kristinaolson's Rating
Mochaccino

Mochaccino is one of my favorite flavors of Syntha-6! So smooth and tasty. If you're a mocha fan, I highly recommend this flavor!!

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Taste Amazing. You're going to make all kinds of Gainz with this stuff.

tmanwoo's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Awesome flavor probably the best I have had from any brand. I want to mix it and freeze it for a desert snack and I can't wait to lift tonight just so I can get this great tasting reward at the end.

Rock1219's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Great product with great taste and results. Have taken Synthia-6 before and not that I'm getting back into the gym and weight training it's helpful to see that something just haven't changed. What else is there to say about Synthia-6, good taste, clean results and a good overall protein.

mason004's Rating

I love the BSN series, Chocolate Milkshake being the best. If you every ate the bottem of the brownie bowel when you were little you will like the Chocolate Milkshake.

Isala's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Been using this product for a while now and it's a great protein. What more can you ask for, tastes great and you got both whey and casein.

Assquatch28's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I haven't had too many different proteins but this is easily the best protein I have ever tried. I saw the most visible results from it as well as making the best gains in strength. I've had the vanilla, cookies & cream, chocolate, chocolate PB, and cake batter. As far as taste goes, all of them have been the best I have ever had for that flavor. The chocolate PB is by far the best tasting product and was literally the highlight of my day. Definitely going back to this after I finish off my current casein tub.

RepsForJezus's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love Syntha-6!! By far best tasting protein that I've found so far, just a little higher in price... 38$ for about 2 weeks of protein (depending on your intake).

USAFJudgeWright's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Been using protein for a good 5 years now and Syntha-6 is definitely the best tasting product i've ever used. I usually feel nauseated after drinking some proteins like ON and MP but Syntha-6 is like swallowing ice cream. Definitely a great quality protein as well. Another plus is that I don't like chocolate proteins and this has so many different flavors.

MelLeo3's Rating

MelLeo3 did not leave a written review for this product.

tbladel's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

By far my favorite tasting Protein Shake. It is very good stuff.

Gumshun's Rating

Syntha-6 is my go too protein source it tastes great with either water or milk. It mixes very well in my shaker bottle. It smells great. It does have abut of fat and carbs but if you can work it into your diet you will be just fine. This is one brand i will always stick too. Good stuff.

1-20 of 3,227 Reviews