BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,342 Reviews

Wild8's Rating
Banana

Geat product. Best taste ever.

brstog's Rating

Nothing but good things to say about this product, taste and effectiveness top notch

nrbanas's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

My boyfriend and I were bored with our ON protein and wanted to give a new brand a try. We purchased Syntha's cookies & cream and cinnamon bun flavors to see if we enjoyed the flavors any better than ON's. So glad we made the change! The cookies & cream tastes similar to Nesquik cookies & cream and the cinnamon bun flavor is like a sugar cookie with a hint of cinnamon. Not sickeningly sweet or too spicy, like I was afraid of. I actually prefer it over the cookies & cream. Will definitely be purchasing more soon. Can't wait to try the other delicious flavors!

jared2956's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

One of the best proteins i've tried, the flavour is sweet and natural tasting definitely worth the slightly higher calorie content. Mixes easily, giving a smooth texture while tasting just like a milkshake with milk or water!!

Misctake7's Rating

Have tried almost every flavor of Syntha 6 and it by far is one of the best tasting proteins on the market. Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Bun are easily 10/10's. Syntha 6 gets a 8/10 rating from me because of the higher calorie content and only having 22g protein. I'd want more protein if it's going to be a higher calorie protein. Also a bit pricey, but it's a protein I will continue to buy. It's my go-to because of the excellent flavor.

Kaldy22's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Used this protein for around a month and absolutely loved it. It was delicious with water and with milk. Mixed extremely well and always satisfied me.

ahurley17's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

ahurley17 did not leave a written review for this product.

jessann8822's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Chocolate cake batter is delicious both with water or almond milk. Great protein.

idag33's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

NOT THE BEST WHEY PROTEIN BUT THE BEST TASTING ONE!

sfonda91's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Really like this protein. Mixes well, tastes great, and keeps me full all morning after my workout. At first I was worried about the higher calories and high carbs (in comparison to other protein powders), but because I follow a IIFYM it is working for me! I love to drink it as one of my snacks as well as it keeps me full and satisfies my sweet tooth.

darthmommy's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

chocolate cake batter is the best tasting protein powder out there... great in oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, etc

DrueP's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Choc Peanut Butter makes for the best tasting protein I have ever tasted. I have used a lot of protein before, from off brand at Sams to big name brands at GNC. But Syntha-6 blew me away with the taste and results of this product. I recommend the 5 lbs, yes it is more expensive, but when you pull this monster out of the box, you will see you made a great choice! I am considering never changing my protein intake away from Syntha-6

pcfosse's Rating

I love BSN Syntha-6 for my protein after workouts. There is no chalky taste like others I've tried. The chocolate peanut butter is by far my favorite flavor and tastes like dessert either by itself or in smoothies. I don't like the vanilla ice cream by itself as it tastes like a melted ice cream cone but it is wonderful in smoothies and baking to add protein. Thankfully I only purchased the 5 serving size of the strawberry milkshake as it's good but way too sweet.

riggsinator's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate Peanut Butter has to be the best tasting protein I've had.

YouMadOrMirin's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Great protein powder, loved the taste, mixed great.

pisnet86's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Good overall product. Easy to mix and not chalky tasting. Decent cost per serving ratio and even better with the many specials they have. Where they fall short is in the protein to carb ratio and in the almost meal replacement calorie count if taken with milk. Anyone trying to build muscle knows they need a lot of protein but if you want to watch your calories to cut down on fat, you must sacrifice real food to drink this 2 times a day. If BSN would make this in a reduced calorie lower carb formula I would be much more likely to stick with their product.

DonovhanATX's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

If i could give it a 8.5 i would, but i'll give it a 9 since it tastes great. Overall good to maintain lean muscle but sometimes i feel bloated after drinking it and i get the occasional bad gas. Protein to carb ratio is not all that great but it's a good start if you're just now getting into working out

Mzakaria1's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Never tasted protein powder delicious that much ,, Great results though ,, Finally found the product that made the trick great taste with great results

akshar890's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

So this was the Protein Powder i turned to after a long Hiatus from the Gym ( which i regret ) , BSN was a well known brand even then , Decided its time to check it out and see how it goes. So the out come was pretty bad, tried it with Milk and didnt see any results,, Ended up getting a bloated tummy( Which no body wants ), switched to water and it did not make too much of a difference. Had to compensate with a lot of cardio , eventually ended up throwing it and shifting. I dont know if i ended up getting a bad batch or it just didnt suit me. This kinda threw me of BSN products for good , or for a while.

MaddAnthony23's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Amazing! Helps me as my in between meal snack, best tasting protein hands down, mct, fiber, Protein to carb ratio all substantial. This has been my go to throughout the day protein since 2007 thanks bsn

1-20 of 3,342 Reviews