BSN Nitrix Reviews

Advanced Vaso-Muscular Volumizer Promotes A Full Pump!*

7.5
Good

maverickcop's Rating

I have used nitrix in the past (last two years) because for a long time i was afraid to find anything better. It does what it claims, and I spent plenty of money on this product since college, but I have since moved on. Bottom line: great until I found something better, that works for me. The product I am on now is AI Sports Nutrition Agmatine, 120 Capsules. love it. I have yet to write a review on it, but it seems the vascularity and pump from workouts seem to stick around longer. Nitrix had this effect for awhile but it seemed to lessen over time. Note: I have become much leaner over the past couple months so this contributing to the vascularity as well (lower BF%)

masterben's Rating

I've taken this and Nitrix 2.0 for about 9 years now. I've tried other Nitric Oxide producing supplements and always come back to this one. It's the best overall N.O. + Creatine supplement I've taken and I plan on sticking with it for a long time.

pattersonj2's Rating

pattersonj2 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rygarfo's Rating

Nothing special, but for a volumizer it isn't that bad. I was looking for something without caffeine and this does it to an extent. Great pumps, but no additional energy if that is what you're looking for.

jcobregis's Rating

LOVED THE PUMP ON THIS!!! hardly any buzz while you're on it but there's deff a difference in the work outs. I take it with my black espresso right before the work out.

senedesi10's Rating

senedesi10 did not leave a written review for this product.

Geohulk's Rating

Love this Nitrix. I buy up as much as I can of the old version. What a Legit Pump.

bluelens's Rating

bluelens did not leave a written review for this product.

zaja85's Rating

zaja85 did not leave a written review for this product.

Studman1977's Rating

I bought 2 of the 360 counts for like $11 each at a discount warehouse. They work fine. I need to take about 5 pills to get the same effect I would get from 3grams of straight L-Arganine powder. Very mild head ache though. But for the price I paid, who cares! At $50+ I would rather just buy L-Arganine powder. More pure, no headache, better pump!

gill420's Rating

nice pumps, value for money.

crimebites's Rating

The many benefits of nitric oxide. Easy to take, little to no muscle burn during the workout. A great dilator for the flow of blood. For asthma suffers it opens up the bronchial tubes which results in better breathing. It is a super product.

kpvmae's Rating

I took this back around 2003. I was training a lot and hit a plateau. I weighed around 170. After three months of using Nitrix I weighed 198. I blew up. I had friends accusing of taking steroids. One caveat though, I was not taking them as directed. I would bite the pills, suck on them for a couple hours which went against the explicit directions on the bottle. I was taking no other supplement at the time. I took them again a couple of years ago but this time following the directions and the results weren't very great.

easytheretiger's Rating

I purchased this product as part of a stack and was not overly impressed. The pills are pretty big and the does amount is high. As for results I felt like my pump may have been somewhat sustained longer and work out energy was good. The down side is popping a lot of pills for a little increased edge in the gym. This product is good in a stack but I wouldn't suggest it on its own if you want results.

allkindsogains's Rating

Definitely gives a solid pump. Didn't like the tingle though.

Roddick12013's Rating

Good pump at anytime

E5C's Rating

Awesome product, nitric oxide is one of my favorite supps to take, Ive taken several brands and this one is by far my favorite. I will be trying the 2.0 soon. The pumps I get are crazy, i cant touch my shoulders during the peak of my work out because my arms get so pumped. The reason I gave it an 8/10 is because it takes it a while to build up in your system and also you have to take 3 doses a day and time it right before you eat.

johnrbarber24's Rating

johnrbarber24 did not leave a written review for this product.

asllanb's Rating

asllanb did not leave a written review for this product.

katieleckey's Rating

I took nitrix for the first time this morning on an empty stomach and so far I can feel everything going to my muscles already. I'm curious to see what the product will do. I like it so far!