BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 4,003 Reviews

chezy415's Rating
Watermelon

Huge Fan of this Brand. A good mix with the Syntha 6 Iso for the Whey. Great Focus and strength with this PW. My body developed the tolerance and now able to workout 120% each time with 0 side effects.

AdnanMahfood's Rating

At first it gives you a great amount of energy and focus, but after about 30 servings, I barely had the same energy. Also, after getting the boost, I suddenly feel my energy collapsing and feeling very tired. The taste is great though!

cjwhitaker96's Rating

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews about this pre-workout.. to me this stuff is honestly amazing, and no other pre-workout supplement compares. I feel the intense amount of energy as soon as I drink it (from caffeine), and as I work out the amount of energy I have just seems to keep building and building until about 3 hours. I highly recommend this product, but if you can, try to avoid the fruit punch flavored version.. for the taste is horrible, and you practically have to force it down. Watermelon tastes great, and once again, I highly recommend this product.

xxmc's Rating
Blue Raz

Taken several pre workouts. This is by far the worse. No focus or extra energy

paulyym's Rating
Blue Raspberry

it was good stuff when i was training. some days its make me feel a lil sick though. but if you lift in the evening or at night, this is not for you, i could not sleep at all even after taking it around 3pm. weirdly affected my sleep schedule. id be tired, but could only sleep for 20 min then wake up an couldnt go back to sleep on and off, just threw my whole schedule off. made me feel like crap the rest of the week.

chaddy07's Rating
Blue Raz

1st pre workout i have ever tried. Not sure what was to be expected so looking at the reviews i'm looking for "Laser Like" focus, Energy Boost & Skin Tearing Pumps. After taking over half of the product 30 servings tub all i ever got from the product was Great Pumps. I also got very itchy skin (especially around the face) The EU version is apparently not as good as the US version and if you follow the instructions on the back to the letter then you having nearly a pint & a half of water before going to the gym. I felt so bloated the 1st time i scraped that idea and just went with 250ml. I eventually tried going up to 3 scoops in a serving and i felt rotten for the whole workout. I'm not saying the product is bad as my chemical makeup might just not be the right thing for this product. but it did give some great pumps. Blu Raz was a little chemical tasting as well

weims's Rating

Worst pre workout I've ever had. I usually use JYM pre workout but a friend hooked me up with a 10 serving container of N.O. Xplode 2.0, and I'm a fan of some of BSN's other products, so I figured I'd give it a try. Started out with one scoop. Very shortly after taking it, my stomach was in knots and I had to go straight to the bathroom. By the time I got to the gym, my stomach was still hurting really bad, but at that point it was accompanied by an uncomfortable itchy sensation all over my body and ZERO (I'm talking absolutely none) additional energy or focus. My mind was in a million places and the last thing I wanted to do was throw around some weights. Had to use the bathroom three times during my workout and was constantly worried I was going to poop my pants (sorry it's the truth!!!). No focus, just jitters and an upset stomach. Tried to push through but I even had to cut my workout short because I was in such discomfort. I thought maybe something else caused the bad side effects, so I went through the entire 10 serving container hoping each use would somehow be better than the last, but unfortunately the exact same thing happened every time. Every workout I've had using this product has been awful and I will never even think about using it again. And to top it off, the fruit punch flavor smells like cat **** and tastes like chalky chemicals (and cat ****)

Dodgefather's Rating
Blue Raspberry - Caffeine Free

Did not like the product, always left me feeling bloated (probably because of the creatine) and I mixed it with some cherry flavor because the blue raz is absolutely nasty. Fairly good pump in the gym and a decent pre-workout but I don't want to feel bloated instead of energetic and ready to go.

odbornik's Rating

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

Krista92's Rating
Grape

I like this product, gives you a good amount of energy and focus. It doesn't mix as nicely as other preworkouts that I have tried, also it is very foamy. The grape flavor is okay, takes some getting used to, blue raz is a bit better tasting. When you buy the sample shots of this it always tastes way better and definitely smoother and well mixed. When I take more than a scoop and a half I get the tingly/itchy face feeling that some preworkouts give you, this one is definitely worse than others for this I find.

moasi's Rating

It did give me an extra fuel to workout....but after 1h kind of went away..

Urlacher545's Rating

Urlacher545 did not leave a written review for this product.

HunterRozay's Rating

Worst tasting pre I've ever taken. Also upset my stomach. Would not buy again.

fkurbanov's Rating
Green Apple

After dissolving in water there is a lot of stuff remains not dissolved that sediments at the bottom of the cup and looks like a beach sand. Taste is horrible. Makes me feel seek after taking it. Work out is getting worse after taking it. Did not work for me at all...

vagus2000's Rating

I like this product. I bought it on advice from the supplements shop. The taste is fine, no problem. You MUST use cold water, it gives better effect. It gave me a boost during the first 3 weeks, then the effect is getting less, I do not know if it is tolerance or getting used to it. Solubility is fine also. You must try

CJTemps's Rating

This is a great pre-workout! Lots of energy to get me amped to workout and a nice pump during. Plenty of energy for a 1 to 1.5 hr workout. I take 1 serving (1 hefty scoop) for lifting (MWF) and haven't established any noticeable tolerance. Bigger guys will likely need more than the 1 scoop, which would probably be too much caffeine for my liking. I'll sometimes take a few L-arginine pills with it for an extra boost.

Midnighter91's Rating

This stuff worked really well the for the first week or two, but other than that it's complete garbage. I built a tolerance ridiculously fast an now every time I take it my stomach feels like crap and I get really tired and unmotivated to work out. Use a real pre work out if you actually want results. I'm ****** because I bought 3 tubs during the buy 2 get 1 free special and now I just have two tubs that are gonna be wasted.

gregedwardsmba's Rating

Editing my original rating after getting into this a bit more. Basically this stuff is not great. I was mixing it with other powders to get it down and get the energy bump. You could drink if it you had to, but there are better options on the market. Some of the regular BCAA or hydration drinks with some other energizers mixed in or in tablet form would do the same with better taste. Wont be dding this to future orders.

flydebs54's Rating

It seems to work differently for every single person I know that has taken it. But for me, it's easily one of the best. I get a ton of energy/focus and some good pumps. It's also the only pre that doesn't seem to stop working for me after a few weeks. Will definitely reorder.

drunkendiet's Rating
Green Apple

N.O Xplode 2.0 did not benefit my workouts. Instead it gave me headaches and an upset stomach every time I consumed it. I followed the directions on taking this on an empty stomach, and it still gave me headaches and an upset stomach. I tried to stomach it and push through my workouts however it didn't even give me the energy to workout. I've been taking this for the past 5 days but now I just can't take no more because I get the same effects every time! Absolutely a waste of money, BSN has clearly paid A LOT to advertise hype for this awful product.

1-20 of 4,003 Reviews