BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 4,228 Reviews

MikeisMike24's Rating
Green Apple

I have tried this product for a month now. I will say it gives you that pump but energy compare to Shotgun 5X that i was taking for like 3 years. I will say Shotgun 5X will take energy, pump and focus. I switched because at times it gave me stomach problems and was curious of other pre workouts. Once Im done with this tub I will switch to different one. N.O. Xplode overall is not a bad pre workout, I will say N.O. Xplode gives you nice definition, focus and pump. I will recommend to try this new 3.0 N.O.Xpolde. I might come back one day to N.O. Xpolde. but right now coming from VPX Shotgun 5X to N.O. Xpolde I feel like I downgraded but overall good product.

joen63's Rating
Blue Raz

Taste is decent, though I had a bit of sediment at the bottom, this is fairly normal. I like NO explode. The ingredient profile looks decent enough compared to the competition, and it's decently effective in the gym. I still prefer bullnox, probably due to the higher caffeine content of bullnox...on paper NO explode has more effective ingredients in terms of nitric oxide production. I get a good pump with both products but with Bullnox I feel like I'm going to tear down the gym walls with my preposterous amounts of testosterone.

ReturnOfTheMatt's Rating

Just ended up making me sick. I really wanted to like this, but the degree to which it didn't agree with my stomach and the counter productive results the unwell feels left with respect to my level of focus, eventually led to me abandoning this new formula 1/2-way through a 60 serving tub. Tastes great, but just doesn't bring it like the old formula. I believe everyone should have to try this new formula, then be given a new sample of something else, just so that everyone can see how much of a waste this really is. Just terrible and terribly disappointing.

phatmarky's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Big thanks to TheMatzah and BSN for sending me a tub of the Blue Raz flavor to try out! I have not had NOX since the original years ago. Completely missed out on 2.0, but was recently looking to try the 2014 reformulation. I remember the original giving me great energy and focus. I have used this newly formulated version for a week now and started to feel the effects almost immediately after consumption each day (also if you mix this by shaking it, be careful when opening the lid). While it gave me a decent amount of energy and focus, I experienced huge crashes after my workouts. Pump and endurance are decent as well however. Flavoring is delicious, reminds me of the taste of pop rocks candy. I did not experience any stomach discomfort while using this as well. I am not a fan of prop blends though so BSN loses a point for that, but other than that and the crashes, the new NOX is a solid preworkout supplement. Update 1/27/15: Matz sent me a tub of the bb.com exclusive Cherry Limeade flavor. The flavoring of this one is very close to what you'd get at Sonic. I have used both the Blue Raz and Cherry Limeade NOX over several different workouts recently and did not have the crashes I initially experienced. The overall effectiveness of the new NOX is decent, but I did not experience the same level of focus and endurance as I have with other preworkouts.

kidgeek's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Let me begin by saying that this is the tastiest pre-workout that I have ever tried. Love the light carbonation. I wasn't prepared for it the first time I mixed it up, so I got a little pop when I opened my shaker up. In terms of the workout, my first dose was a nice steady flow of concentrated energy. My second try, I doubled up, and I must say that it blew my mind. It was back and bicep day. The pump was amazing, I thought my biceps were gonna explode. The intensity kept me pushing my limits. Did not disappoint.

Cenatiempo222's Rating

Usually I'm not a fan of anything but the taste of Bsn products...but this pwo is definitely one of the best. Smooth, clean energy and a pump. There's really no crash either. Just a solid rush of intense focus and energy during the workout and then speeding the rest of the day. Only downside is the sleeplessness at night.

superhuman67's Rating
Blue Raz

I received a container of this to try out and review and I wasn't a big fan of the 2.0 version but this 3.0 is a lot better in the fact that the energy is slower hitting and long lasting and the endurance and strength that you get on this version are definitely the strong points of this 3.0 version. The razz flavor was pretty good and it can be shaken as long as you hold the cover and the bottom while you shake and release the nozzle slowly when your ready to drink it. This definitely needs to be improved on focus, pump, and maybe one ingredient to help kick start the energy.Overall I had some pretty good workouts on this where I lifted heavier, endured more reps, and the energy was consist to the end of my workout.

alexisbarkl's Rating

alexisbarkl did not leave a written review for this product.

josephrobeson's Rating

josephrobeson did not leave a written review for this product.

bas0912's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Thanks to BSN I got to try out the new cherry limeade of N.O.-Xplode and have to say it is delicious. I also have to say it works quite well. I have only used it a few times for my workouts now and it like it alot. It gives me an intense energy rush and a nice pump after I hit a couple of sets for each body partthe body part. I did chest and tris one day and back and biceps another day while taking N.O. Xplode. Once I got to the end of my workouts my arms where lit up from the pump I got! I know some people have said it makes their stomach upset but it didnt do anything to me. Overall I am going to rate it a 9/10 and the taste a 10/10. BSN did a great job on this flavor!

lowroller21212's Rating
Green Apple

I have not tried the old version so I cant comment on that, but I felt in regards to the pump it was flat overall. Energywise it was not too strong either, which at least is what I woulda liked. Flavor reminds me of a jolly rancher with a slight amount of carbonation like a soda pop, it's generally good tasting so the flavor wont be a problem or anything, Just sweet enough if you are familiar with cider bubbles it is somewhat similar. Blue Raz- Got the chance to also review it, similar as I said to a soda pop enjoyable too but my opinion GA is better. But like I said, it could be just me I didn't feel this one much. Once again thanks to BSN for the opportunity to review it.

aop1702's Rating
Watermelon

aop1702 did not leave a written review for this product.

blw070473's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff is great! I highly recommend that anyone looking for a solid PWO for strength training give BSN N.O.-Xplode Cherry Limeade a try. I s****est taking it a least 45 minutes before you workout and following the dosing instructions. 1 to 1.5 scoops is all you need. You take it on an empty stomach and I did not have any issues from that. The flavor was spot on and tasted great. It mixes easily with a few stirs, or 1 shake. The energy and focus are great with no jitters. I also experienced great pumps and a little extra strength to get those last few reps out. I also like the fact that NOX is what I consider to be an all-in-one PWO so I do not have to take several other products pre-workout.

ZlatkoH's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ZlatkoH did not leave a written review for this product.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Received BSN N.O.-XPLODE Cherry Limeade as part as a promotion,thank you BSN.First let me say that it has an excellent profile,love the fact that it has creatine in it so I don't have to take it seperately.I take 1.5 to 2 scoops depending on how I'm feeling that day.Provides clean non crash energy and focus,energy that lasts a few hours easily getting me through tough workouts.The taste is awesome,one of the best tasting pre's.The only knock I have is the mixing,I prefer to use a shaker but thats not a huge downer,it does leave only minimal grit but it foams up quite a bit.Overall,really good prewod.Will use again.

Blake2732's Rating
Blue Raz

I felt great on this product! It tastes great, and I had great workouts! I think most of the key ingredients are on point. From what I have experienced using this, TWO THUMBS UP! Great job BSN, and I definitely recommend you all give it a shot!

HealthNut12's Rating

I've never used the original formula. In fact, I never use pre workouts. I have bipolar and have to watch what I take. I won a container of blue Raz through a promo (it was bundled with protein powder) and felt comfortable enough to use it twice to see how it was. I actually really enjoyed it. My veins popped a little more, my focus was more enhanced and I didn't get any crashes. I don't ingest caffeine much so I was happy about the boost in energy without feeling yucky later. It looks like it doesn't mix well, but it actually goes down non gritty I found. It mixed well with a knife. The taste wasn't anything special but it went easy. I was disappointed I couldn't take it regularly I admit.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I have used the original formula and this was one of the first pre-workouts in the market. Back then Ronnie was with BSN. I used the cherry limeade and taste was amazing. This mixed easily with 2 shakes of shaker bottle. I used 1.5 scoops. It took 20-30 min to kick in. Energy was great around 9/10 and focus was spot on at 10/10. Pump was solid at 8/10. Soon I was tunnel visioning and got into a good zone on Delt workout. I felt strong and rest b/t set was much lesser and even towards the end , I had more in me. This was super clean and no jittery feeling and no crash after. BSN did a good job with the new N.O. Xplode.

jeremyacox's Rating

This is a very good pre workout and coming from BSN, you know it has the backing behind it. It tasted amazing and mixed very easily. I workout powerlifting style and I even got a mild pump before I started my accessory work. I had good energy for the whole workout and no crash either. I only used 1 scoop and it was alright although I am stim tolerant so 2 scoops would probably be ideal. A very good product that will work and gives good clean energy.

taydbear7's Rating

Taste is amazing! It's like ordering from Sonic. It's clean and effective with no bad aftertaste. This product doesn't give you jitters, headache or hard crash. Very strong pump and good focus. No issue mixing it with a blender bottle even though the product recommend using a utensil. A nice improvement from their second version. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a solid preworkout that stack up with anybody on the market. Great job BSN!

1-20 of 4,228 Reviews