BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 4,105 Reviews

krankphreak's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I recently won a full size 60 serving (yes, 60!) tub of BSN N.O. Explode in their new formula and new flavor, Cherry Limeade, for a run and review, so here's my thoughts and opinion of it after just a week of use. I will update this review a few more times as needed. Taste/Mixability: Wonderful. Tastes just like a cherry limeade from Sonic or Braums. No pwo grit or residue, mixes up very easily and fully. All I need to do is squeeze a lime in it and put it in a glass with some ice Performance: I have had great workouts so far. I slam this stuff down after work on the way to the gym, and it starts to kick in about 15 minutes after drinking it. The energy is average for a pwo, but I really like the focus it gives you. Nothing crazy like some other pwo's, but a good, comfortable mid level in the zone focus. Pump is great, veins pop out and muscles stay blood engorged throughout the workout once they are warmed up. Endurance is pretty sustained for a hour at the gym, perfect for me. Other: Please consider using Stevia or Swerve as a sweetener instead of Sucrulose and Ace-K and this product would be near perfect.

Manzo09's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I was presented with the opportunity to try BSN's EXCLUSIVE CHERRY LIMEADE N.O.-Xplode, and couldn't be happier with the product. Mix-ability= 9/10 I gave the Mix-ability a 9 out of 10 for this product. I have basically been mixing a scoop with about 6-8 oz of cold water in a water bottle. Once I shake it up pretty well, I haven't noticed any residue towards the bottom or it becoming grainy towards the bottom of the bottle. Pump/Focus= 8/10 I basically lift 5 days out of the week, and the other 2 rest days are my main cardio days. I have taken it every day since I received the tub, and feel great every workout. Taste= 10/10 Cherry Limeade was a creative flavor and tastes as advertised. It's like juice and honestly refreshing!

5tarhero's Rating
Green Apple

The new N.O. xplode is great. I like that there is less caffeine in this one over the last one. The reformulated one is amazing. everyone should try it.

AhmadAdileh99's Rating
Grape
Watermelon

This is my fav pre workout, taste not bad, gave me pump and energy! And i lift heavier with it!

momotoss's Rating
Green Apple

better taste than previous version, but not powerful enough

deshankennedy1's Rating

I received a sample of this product and overall I was pleased the performance. TASTE (8/10) - Decent flavor, didn't have a hard time drinking this during my workout. But the sample was 1.5 servings and based on other reviews, it appears to be the average serving size to get a decent output/workout. FOCUS (8/10) - Good focus, nothing too extreme or dull. Surprisingly with 1.5 servings, I thought my focus would be out of this world but it was good. ENERGY (8/10) - Energy levels were decent for this product. I worked a heavy chest load and 20 minutes of steady state cardio and I maintained my energy for majority of the workout. I did feel like my energy levels had its high and low points during my workout. Overall, a good product.

mrseuse1's Rating

I use NO explode for every workout for over a year now. It is great. I look forward to using it. Unfortunely they changed the formula. I loved the taste of the previous fruit punch. I will probably go buy as many of the old formula befow they run out at other sites. I hope they change the taste back. After I use the stores I have I will most likely try another flavor.

itay666's Rating

Tried it again after a very long time I didn't touch any of the pre-workout stuff, figured I'll try since they changed the formula. Feels exactly the same, no impact on me at all. I'm sure some people feel it, I didn't feel any positive effects. I don't consume caffeine at all, so I did expect even just the caffeine to do something but I felt no better, if anything I feel better when I do not use it.

matchesmalone15's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

So I had a chance to try the Cherry Limeade version of N.O. Xplode. I would definitely recommend this PWO to anyone looking for a great tasting, clean energy PWO. I didn't notice much in the pump department hence my rating of 8 but that's pretty low on the priority list for me. Taste/Mixability 10/10 I really enjoy drinking this PWO, tastes great and mixes instantly! Seriously got the flavoring spot on with this Energy 9/10 I could feel the BA tingles very subtly on one scoop but found 1 1/2 scoops to be perfect. Clean energy, no crash and plenty of the ba tingles Pump 5/10 Didn't notice any extra pump really from this but I could really care less about that. May be a factor if that's a big deal to you.

BigSac1's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

The flavor is absolutely awesome!!!! Effectiveness, I personally found to be very good as well. I personally use one scoop right now, and am hit with a moderate amount of the tingles and great energy.

Samsdaddy0525's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I was selected to to use and log N.O. Xplode over a couple months back and am thankful for the opportunity to do so. I used the product consistently for over two months so this review and rating is not a knee jerk reaction to a one or two time use. What peaked my curiousity was the fact this is what I like to call a complete pre workout powder with over 18 grams per serving. Personally, I do not care for concentrates as they tend to be heavy on the stimulants and low on key ingredients such as creatine and beta alanine. Needless to say I liked the ingredient profile of N.O. Xplode. Taste? I understand everyone's palate is different but I really liked this flavor and shared it with a couple other people who also made positive remarks regarding taste. That being said, I believe people make too much of a pre workout tasting good. They are not meant to be sipped like a cocktail and as long as it produces results in the gym, I don't care if it tastes like tree bark. The pump on this product was as good as any other pre workout I have used if not better. I liked how the energy off of this product hit me. It was not in your face but crept up on you. As I would do my first exercise, all of a sudden I would feel like I could go all day on this. And, I NEVER crashed on N.O. Xplode nor did I have any bathroom issues. One other thing worth noting, I rarely used more than one full scoop. On Saturday's I would used a scoop and half at most, but for the most part, it was one scoop and that was all I needed. I never felt the need to increase the amount. I have used N.O. Xplode briefly a couple years back and was not very impressed by it. This version has changed my mind. This is a product I will use again and in my opinion, it is one of the top two pre workouts I have ever tried.

valor66's Rating

Taste great and kick starts my work out.

darthadi's Rating

the product is not the same, it din't give me any pumps at all, it was not what i wanted to buy, i will never buy this product again unless they fix it, it was a waste of money :(

heavylifter135's Rating

This is a great pre-workout product. You get a lot of bang for your buck. As with any product, your body become used to the normal dose. Be sure when adding extra scoops to not exceed the daily limits. Do not shake the product when mixing. It will make a mess just as if you shook up a soda or other caffeinated beverage. Overall the energy is great and as I am becoming leaner, the muscle fullness and vascularity are more prominent.

TOMPEIL's Rating

I've used NO xplode for many years.... I swear by the old formula. And, as a matter of fact, I like the very first formula even better. However, this new stuff is something totally different and not nearly as effective... Can't even call it Xplode anymore. The old formula gave me a feeling of euphoria - this stuff simply burns my face an not much else... No idea whatsoever whey they did this, but oh well... Good by old friend...

sonicglitch13's Rating
Green Apple

This product was alright except for the flavor. i usually don't mind most pre workouts but this one had a bad taste.

GarzaCarlos's Rating
Green Apple

Great product, Great Flavor.. (Very Recommended !!).

jachapmen's Rating

I loved the old xplode. This new stuff doesn't cut it - I really don't feel pumped at all when Im taking it, and I have very little extra energy. I don't understand why they had to mess with the formula. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I believe on of the main failings of this formula come from it having zero caffeine. It just doesn't pack the punch like it used to, and I'm not going to purchase it any more. I'll probably try JYM next and post a review for that.

Ghughes139's Rating

Love it! I started taking N.O.-Xplode back in January and I could lift at least 10-20 lbs more!! After my second bottle I decided to try some other pre workouts like Mr. Hyde. The first and second time I took it, I wanted to lift a house! After that thought I didn't feel anything. Went back to N.O.-Xplode when the remade the formula and its still great! Definitely worth checking out!

ToTheMax06's Rating
Watermelon

This product is truly amazing. Provides sustained energy to help you get through your work out without any muscle fatigue. Taste is good as well. Best to take on an empty stomach 1 hour prior to eating and 20-30minutes before working out, so you could feel the energy! Remember stay hydrated at all times. Out of many pre-workouts I've tried BSN N.O.-Explode is great. Recommend it to any users looking to buy this product.

1-20 of 4,105 Reviews