BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 4,008 Reviews

Milla532's Rating
Grape

This new formula is NOT as good as the original. I have used many pre-workouts before including N.O. Xplode and stuck with it for a while but switched over to something with less salt and volume. When this came out, I decided to give the new formula a try and was disappointed. The grape taste and smell was not good and the pump was almost non-existant on the recommended dose (1 scoop). I felt like I needed 2 scoops to feel energized or pumped up at all. I probably won't finish the container and will go back to Cellucor's C4.

twh1985's Rating

My first day I took this I felt little to no effects. Days two (today) I worked out like a crazy person. Today was my cardio day and usually its hard for me to stay focused on a longer duration (30-40min) cardio session. I was intense the entire time and I felt a crazy amount of mental focus. I have used Pro Supps Hyde before this and I have had great results with Hyde as far as energy ( I would hope so since its a huge stim). The pump aspect of NOXplode I didnt notice. But tomorrow will be a lifting day and we will see if I get a pump.

thedestroyer83's Rating

I'm rating this a 5 because although it worked great (gave a good pump, energy, mental focus) it messed my stomach up big time. It would take hours until my stomach would quit aching. The flavor was good, and it kinda reminded me of the original xplode, but again it hurt my stomach big time.

hoodie210's Rating

hoodie210 did not leave a written review for this product.

cjalo123's Rating

When I received my unflavored whey, I happen to get a sample pouch of the fruit punch flavor N.O. X-Plode. I read up on it and had no interest (I get my pre-workout energy from food like fruits). I know. I shouldn't review it, but I felt this needed to be said. I gave it to my dad to see if he wanted to try it for his pre-workouts. Though, it took him a few weeks to tell me that this drink made him sick. He told me he felt dizzy, headache, and thought his heart was going to stop. He felt bad for hours. Now telling me this, I feel like I almost killed him. Obviously, from looking at reviews, people seem to be doing fine with it and perhaps just my dad couldn't handle it, but please people, be careful with what weirdo stuff you take.

swilson91's Rating

I am not impressed with the new formula, like others have said the pump is there but the energy boost is not whatsoever. N.O. Xplode used to be my favorite, but now I will probably look for a different pre workout product.

ccarte2020's Rating
Blue Raz

So I've had to change my review since BSN just released the new version of this product. The new formula did give me a great pump, but i felt it was still lacking in the energy for me. I took it coming off of a stim break to make sure that i got the full effects. Not a bad pre, but i probably wouldnt buy it because it doesnt do enough for me personally.

ryanhaskell57's Rating
Watermelon

I love the new formula, gave me such good and clean energy. Best pre-workout I've tried yet

Kclay89's Rating
Green Apple

I was not impressed at all with the product. I expected more of a push and a better quality of energy and pump. BSN has a good standing with me product wise but I would not recommend this product.

brbrooks09's Rating
Watermelon

Mixes Great! Good clean energy. Better than 2.0, and on the same level as the original. Only need one scoop or scoop and a half as apposed to 2 or more with the 2.0., so it's a better value.

JaLassan's Rating

It didn't give me very much energy, they must have changed something, it use to get me pretty amped up.

tsotelo04's Rating

The new formula is terrible. I did not get the "rush" like I got from the old formula. Another downside is you will have bubbleguts and diarrhea all day.

t_raven's Rating

Not impressed with the new NO Xpode. The fruit punch tastes like every other fruit punch pre work out. More importantly I don't feel anything from one scoop. 2.0 tasted better, cost less per serving, and you could actually feel it. I'm ****** I can't get 2.0 now.

jmfox1992's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

The product might as well be called No-Explode. I felt absolutely nothing off of 2 scoops of the product. The cherry lime-aid flavor was a disaster, and I had to choke down each serving I tried due to the lack of mix-ability. I can't possibly think of a worse pre on the market. Great job BSN, you successfully created a jar of placebo made of filler. My favorite part of N.O. Explode was when I finished the last scoop so I didn't have to choke it down anymore.

Delta5Actual's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Love this product! Have used others before but nothing gets me up and keeps me going like this. Makes me lift heavier and longer in the gym and when taken prior to a run, allows me to get more miles. I will use nothing but this from now on as my pre workout.

bluedog1337's Rating
Watermelon

good energy but this makes me burp so much so muchhhhhhhhhhhh ... at least the burps taste like watermelon

ThingsComeEZ's Rating

ThingsComeEZ did not leave a written review for this product.

eljr's Rating
Watermelon

eljr did not leave a written review for this product.

haticK's Rating

I recieved a free sample of this which was a 1.5 serving pouch. I used the whole pouch pre-workout (early in the morning) and I definitely felt more energized compared to when I woke up. I can't say I noticed a huge difference in strength while lifting but I would also probably have used 3 scoops of this if I had the actual tub and maybe I would have seen better results. The biggest downside for me was a few hours after working out I felt really dizzy and tired and that lasted for about 2 hours.

SuicideCharley's Rating
Green Apple

A strong pre-workout. I don't drink soda or sports drinks, so the sweetness is a little off-putting. It certainly doesn't taste healthy. The ingredients read like a brew of chemical "snake oil," but it does what it's supposed to: provide energy for a good workout. The caffeine is strong, so if you prefer to drink your caffeine to taking caffeine pills, this is a decent pre-workout drink.

1-20 of 4,008 Reviews