BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Dragon Fruit
Watermelon
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,368 Reviews

aklich's Rating
Green Apple

aklich did not leave a written review for this product.

venne27's Rating
Blue Raz

Been using this pre for years. Always my go to when I need that extra kick to get going. Can count on this to keep me energized and focused at the same time.

babzkiller's Rating

babzkiller did not leave a written review for this product.

everett04's Rating

Great mental focus, energy, and amazing pumps. I’ve been using this since it came out on the market. The only thing I regret about this supplement is that they change the original formula. I still believe that the original N.O. Xplode was better; however, the new formula still gets the job done. It’s by far my favorite supplement.

holly15's Rating

holly15 did not leave a written review for this product.

BenE178's Rating

This was one of my first pre workouts I bought and I was really excited to use, I did everything the directions said... Took it on an empty stomach and felt absolutely nothing. I saw a slight endurance increase but nothing to much.

jared2956's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes sweet and slightly fizzy due to the effervescence which is said to help it take effect earlier, gives a slighlty raised energy and reduces muscle fatigue which continues for the better part of an hour and a half.

zanymuggle's Rating

zanymuggle did not leave a written review for this product.

godzilla0083's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Thank God I ordered N.O. Xplode from BSN on Bodybuilding.com! This is the best product for me personally cause I loved how the pumps just work extremely fast for a long time while working out at the gym. No matter if it biceps, triceps, chest, back and even more body parts to work on, this product works super fast. Plus for me personally it's in my price range for best pre-workout supplement. Usually other pre-workouts are expensive and don't work too well. But this one we'll get the job done! Get it!! Highly recommend it!!!

geronimonz's Rating

My favourite pre! Gives you energy without making you feel like you've taken meth in liquid form. Only downside is fruit punch taste like typical artificial cherry american lolly

alxsterling's Rating
Green Apple

I like the product but i have one massive problem with it. About 20-30 minutes after drinking the mix i have an explosive cleanse that just sucks. I pretty much stopped using it and bought something else due to this side effect. The flavour was great. Some of the powder does not dissolve leaving a gritty feel. When mixed into liquid it foams quite a bit causing a gas out when opening the shaker bottle. Honestly wasn't impressed with the product go with something else and save your money.

idag33's Rating

ONCE YOU TRY IT, YOU WILL NEVER! EVER TRAIN WITH A PRE WORKOUT

xman1813's Rating
Green Apple

Worst pre-workout I have tried. It tastes terrible, is far too expensive for what it does, and did virtually nothing for me. The scoops are huge, so mixing it with water makes for a chalky flavor that made me gag. I felt little extra motivation compared to other pre-workouts like Bullnox, 4D Pump, C4, Neon Volt, MP Assault, and Gold Standard. I do not recommend; even for people new to pre-workouts.

buddalex's Rating

This is a good back up pre-workout. I did not like how fizzy it is.

spwaters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

ramongomezpena's Rating
Green Apple

A bit disappointed, found myself yawning in the middle of my workouts more often than not.

whatevergirl's Rating

I was asked to try this product by another bb.com member, and had been putting it off. Today, I gave it a try and loved it. It gave me a lot of focus and a clean energy at the gym today, and also afterwards, when I went for a run outside. Has a great taste, just like fruit punch. It mixes so easily, also. No jittery feeling either, which was nice. I'd definitely use it again.

DavisCameron's Rating

DavisCameron did not leave a written review for this product.

xrate's Rating
Grape

xrate did not leave a written review for this product.

rich111688's Rating
Green Apple

This is the best tasting pre-workout i have tried. the green apple flavor is amazing. If this stuff wasn't a pre workout, i would seriously drink it for fun, and throw some vodka in on the weekends. The formulation is good too. Get a nice buzz from the caffeine, and the beta-alanine does its job too, giving you that nice tingling sensation. Definitely noticed some extra sweating when I take this. Defintiely do take on an empty stomach though, unless you want to be running to the trashcan in the middle of your set.

1-20 of 4,368 Reviews