BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Blue Raz
1-20 of 4,297 Reviews

kristinaolson's Rating
Green Apple

N.O.-Xplode is my go to pre-workout. It's the last thing I cut leading into my competitions. I love the focus and endurance it gives me during my workout. The green apple is my new favorite flavor!

KyleHeithoff48's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Gives a great pump to your workout and helps a lot with endurance. Your body adapts to it quickly within a week or so, but it still greatly helps with muscle stamina.

asahel's Rating

This product was a lot better before they re-formulated it. Now I have to stack it with another NO product (Cellucor C4) just to get any effect at all.

Gladiator505's Rating
Watermelon

I been using N.O.-Xplode for years. They took the kick out of the old formula. I didn't realize they had changed the formula THAT much. I don't get a pump when I go to the gym anymore. I used to get pumped up, have tons of energy, and feel like the Hulk when I worked out. Now it does nothing for me. You don't get that tingle and mass amount of energy. The extra strength is completely gone!!! I wish I could get the old formula!!!!!!!!!! BSN your killing me!!!!! Bring back V2.0 PLEASEE!!!!!!

Ala100's Rating
Green Apple

love the green apple bsn n.o.-xplode!! =) xo, ala

captainkrafty's Rating
Watermelon

I've received this in a sample pack as well as trying out a friend of mine's straight out of the bottle, and both times I was very satisfied. While there are a lot of ingredients the pump and energy is very good, not as intense as Pump Igniter or even C4 but it definitely gives them a run for their money. I noticed that there was some chalky residue left in my cup/the last few sips, I've had this happen with other preworkouts so maybe that is just normal. Flavor wise I'm not a huge fan of Watermelon, but the Fruit Punch was awesome. Note that there was no residue with the Fruit Punch compared to the Watermelon. I love BSN products but in terms of preworkout this did not do as much for me as I had hoped; I enjoy using it but it is not for me.

13Fischer24's Rating
Green Apple

Mixes great! It gives you a whole new level of energy and gives you what you need to be ready for each days workout.

egp0305's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Amazing...nuff said...i blew through my workouts!

tbezates's Rating
Green Apple

tbezates did not leave a written review for this product.

darx's Rating

darx did not leave a written review for this product.

flau's Rating

flau did not leave a written review for this product.

Irishmist's Rating
Grape

Irishmist did not leave a written review for this product.

NewMeFor2014's Rating
Watermelon

was a bit optermistic about this but hey was i wrong. it gave me some real great pumps in the gym, helped me push harder n go longer, was really tasty compared to some other pre workouts ive had have recommended to friends

Kingraj23's Rating
Watermelon

Never again.. I got a sample of it and it just simply did not work.

changenow13's Rating

WOW. The second time I used this I noticed incredible vascularity, not to mention a MASSIVE pump! Definitely one of the top contenders for pre workouts that I've tried.

waldomanfried's Rating

not bad, but there's better

ajej4780's Rating

I've tried a lot of different preworkouts. This is one of my very favorites. I'm absolutely certain that I have not had another pwo that mixed as easily as this one. Energy: this pwo had the perfect amount of energy. Focus and Endurance: this stuff makes working out an even more enjoyable experience. Mix: 10. Pumps: Can't beat these pumps! Everyone should at least give this stuff a try!

joel22484's Rating
Blue Raz

Compared to all of the other popular pre-workout drinks, this one definitely holds it's own. I know that taste is very subjective, however this pre-wo has a kick to it and I think it tastes great. It mixes up great for me (see note at bottom) and never seems clumpy or gritty. It does have Niacin and Beta Alanine. I sometimes have a reaction to one or both of those ingredients. I occasionally get a Niacin flush if my stomach is completely empty. Beta Alanine will (rarely) give me a little tingle but not much. Speaking of ingredients, it does have a decent amount of magnesium, so you can expect to have to visit the toilet within 20-30 minutes of taking it. As for performance, I think this does a great job. The 2 things I look for in a pre workout drink is energy/stamina and focus. This definitely helps me to focus and I see a noticeable improvement in my energy compared to not taking it. I do not drink coffee/tea/pop, so this is my only source of caffeine, and I know that makes a big difference. I have never had a headache or any sort of crash after a workout from drinking this. *One thing to take note of this supplement is be careful if you shake it. It bubbles up like a pop/soda/random carbonated drink. It's blown the lid off my shaker a few times. Kind of ironic given the name.

tinytim14's Rating

My go-to preworkout! I love the buzz and if you get the timing right, you feel like you can go forever on it! I'm a huge fan of version 2.0, the new formula doesn't seem to have the same kick as before. The new formula isn't bad, but 2.0 is where it's at!

Nate1718's Rating

I use to prefere to use my own energy to lift, however after getting a sample of NO Xplode from bodybuilding.com with an order. Working out has never been the same. It gives me a good boost of energy to get my workouts done!!! Grape taste so good, almost like grape koolaide. Great product. But be careful not to take too much. All you need is the recommended dose.

1-20 of 4,297 Reviews