BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Blue Raz
1-20 of 4,512 Reviews

Zeetch's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great product, i'd rather have it for lifting than practicing any sport. It really gets you going, as a pre workout newbie, i can say i felt the beta-alanine 10 minutes after taking it, and it really gave me energy throughout my workout. Also i felt a slight increase in pump. No crash afterwards, but it does have a lot of caffeine. Mixability is great, flavor is spot on sweet and refreshing. Price for quality, that's it.

Babelboy77's Rating
Watermelon

mad savage pump up , but don't choose watermelon flavor cause taste awful , green apple flavor would be good

gregwegmann's Rating

After researching and looking up reviews on N.O. Xplode after purchasing I was nervous I'd made a mistake buying it. I was wrong. I was going through my preworkout ritual getting a quick meal in, listening to music, planning my workout. 7-10 minutes after consuming 1 scoop (which by the way tastes exactly like kool-aid) my head was rushing and I had to get to the gym ASAP. Driving to the gym my chest was getting a pump squeezing the steering wheel. In all seriousness, when I arrived at the gym I was extremely focused and energetic. The pump was amazing. Would recommend to anyone.

Rcarden279's Rating

Awesome product! Unlike most pre- workouts this one performs the same day in and day out. No tolerance build up, which is amazing.

Derek1519's Rating

The caffiene free is definately a go to to take a break from some stimulants. Still gives you the focus. The taste isnt the best but as long as it works its worth it.

xaimbe's Rating
Green Apple

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

chadbloom's Rating
Grape

I've explored so many different pre-workouts and still, this product is the best. Blue raspberry flavor gets a 7 because it seemed to give me more stomach trouble and I'd have to pause my workout for some porcelain squats.

TeraMONSTER's Rating

Blue Raz use to be my favorite, but it lost the sweetness. Green apple is by far my favorite now. Grape drank is pretty good too and I purchased Cherry Limeade purely off of rating and was highly disappointed. Raspberry limeade is pretty good though if you get the chance to try. Can't say I get a whole lot from this product. Sometimes I get the itchy palms or face and burst of energy, but sometimes not so much of anything. I drink it and work out fasted. I've had other pre work outs that taste like *** and do about the same so I'll take this over them any day.

captainwajji's Rating

Not the best taste in my opinion but it was amazing! The energy and the heat was awesome. No crash as well. Recommended.

urvpatel's Rating
Watermelon

It works for 100%. I felt so energized, motivated and got some serious results. Fruit Punch and watermelon are ok flavor but I am more about results. I would definitely try this over and over again and recommend to anyone. It doesn't have any side effects or anything.

Massdaddy's Rating
Grape

This is the best pre-workout supplement I have taken to date. I experience great energy increases with no jitters. I use this product at 430am, so I have to have a jolt. I have not experienced any super dumps either. There is a slight crash aferwards, but I feel it is just the caffeine leaving your system and it is a tolerable crash. The Grape flavor is great and it mixes well also. I recommend this product for those who need a jolt in their workout with moderate pumps as well.

TylerZells's Rating
Green Apple

This is one of my favorite pre workouts! I love the green apple flavor it takes like green apple soda which is great. The caffeine and creatine are dosed descently which is good because i dont have to add anything to this. Ive tried many pre workouts and this is probably one of the best. I like how they put in caffeine cocrystal as well! All in all this is a great product i highly reccommend it and go for the green apple!!

Devonleedavid's Rating
Green Apple

Excellent boost for my workouts and drive. I start my morning workout with one of these and I have always noticed that extra push we all look for. I wake up super early in the morning and never had issue taking this early after waking. Taste is great!

SammyFrawls's Rating
Watermelon

I got some samples of the bsn xtreme energy pre workout at one of my shows, and decided to try it out in the following weeks. I really loved that one, so I thought I would love no xplode too. I proceeded to buy a whole jug of the no-xplode in watermelon, but I really wish I had bought something else instead. First of all, this stuff gives me really bad nerves and jitters. It has a ton of caffeine in it, and it affects me in the worst way. Secondly, the watermelon flavor is sub-par. Watermelon is my favorite so I've tried quite a few watermelon flavored supps and this is tied for my least favorite in terms of flavor. It isn't overly sweet which is good, but it tastes so much like chemical. I am still giving this a decent review though because it DOES give a pretty awesome pump, which I always enjoy. If you want a good pump and can handle a lot of caffeine, this could be a good product for you. Lastly I want to say that it doesn't give me the tingles in my fingers that I get from some PWO.

daveydoo25's Rating
Green Apple

So I bought this product from another site due to them selling this buy one get one half off. I absolutely love this pre. The taste is great, little fizzy but great. Now if you are looking for a balls out energy pre this is not for you, it's a very clean long lasting energy. I felt like I could lift for hours. Now as for the pump I was concerned with only a 1g blend for the pump products but to my surprise one scoop had a **** good pump. If you are looking for a sustained energy with a decent pump and more endurance this is definitely for you. Give it a try and like i said as long as you're not looking for cracked out energy you will love this.

dyescas25's Rating
Watermelon

I love this pre-workout! The pump, energy level, and concentration is awesome. Bonus: it tastes great! I don't get any of the negative side effects that some people are reporting. I've tried other brands that give me heart burn and have a little too much caffeine for my comfort or they simply feel like there is no difference and they don't work...N.O. Xplode does not do that to me however.

DRVFT's Rating
Blue Raspberry

DRVFT did not leave a written review for this product.

Jasonwig's Rating

This product is quite 'Gassy/Fizzy' compared to other pre-workouts I have used. The flavor is extremely sweet and quite undrinkable. I have resulted in going for the shot method to avoid the taste. I also am feeling none of the pre affects I am used other brands, given the ingredients I expected alot more kick and pump. Disappointed given the hype and reviews on this product.

carlosb's Rating

New formula gives me diharrea.

scoab13's Rating

always have liked no-xplode and tried this one bc i started going to gym in morning it did help but does not compare to there no-xplode with caffeine

1-20 of 4,512 Reviews