BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.9
Blue Raspberry
Watermelon
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,449 Reviews

birtziexd's Rating

This stuff is crazy. I only use pre-workout when I need it, but when I use this product I can feel the effects in a way I haven't with previous products. I get a crazy pump and I am energized all the way to the end of my workout. Most pre-workouts make me feel groggy and tired afterwards but with this, I feel pretty good, still having energy to go to work for 8 hours. Great product, worth a try.

katejcook's Rating
Green Apple

This is one of my favorite pre-workouts. A lot of the time, a pre-workout at least in my experience has lasted for only 30 minutes. This pre-workout lasts the duration of my workouts, and that has made my results very visible. I really enjoy this product!

khajik's Rating

khajik did not leave a written review for this product.

barelofdynamite's Rating
Grape

I love this product! I switch back and forth between the caffeinated and uncaffeinated versions, but they are both awesome. They give me a bit of the tingles, but I like that. I am sensitive to caffeine, but this one does not bother me. I normally do a 90min workout 6 days a week and without this I lose motivation after about 45 min. This product is a lifesaver

vpinzon2's Rating

vpinzon2 did not leave a written review for this product.

Eaus1976's Rating

Eaus1976 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lovent's Rating

Lovent did not leave a written review for this product.

derekadrake's Rating

derekadrake did not leave a written review for this product.

JasonFongZX's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I have no idea why many people could feel the pump but I sadly I think I am immune to pre workouts, I've tried ON Amino Energy, Mutant Pump and finally this, I did not feel any difference than I take nothing at all prior to a workout, any help?

saqibpathan's Rating
Watermelon

Simply mind blowing. Can feel the tingling and warmth just from the first sip..gave me tremendous kick, more than what I use to get from BSN Hyper FX as caffeine is more in it so gonna try half scoop next time Product performance 10/10 Flavor 8/10 as i found there watermelon flavor in aminox the best. the fizz once u add water is awesome

paul desimone's Rating
Grape

Product works . but nothing like the original . still it's a pretty good pre work out for pre work out purpouses but not in the top 10. Kids shouldn't be using this product at all. Caffeine in pre work outs and food coloring isn't good for you period but I'd use this once in a while go get a kick In the but when I need one. The original one from the early 2000s was amazing prob the only pre that was similar to craze

Zapster65's Rating

BSN: No-Eplode. Let start by saying every time I've taken this stuff which was twice it gave me upset stomach, gas, and the humdrum feeling!!! Hated it. So was a little skeptical on trying it again, but it did state NEW FORMULA! Ok here it goes, and wow they weren't kidding had a blast of a workout now I can take it out of my naughty list and into my nice list. The flavor fruit punch was pretty awesome, also not my necessarily fondest flavor but with this one it was really good. Thanks BSN for the new formula

dhar77's Rating
Grape

I use to take the previous No Explode and it was awesome.... This new formula works with out a hype up feeling. It is more of a calm focus pre work out. The grape is very strong tasting to drink has a weird taste. But I might buy it again if I find a flavor that is good.

tommyboy19's Rating
Blue Raz

tommyboy19 did not leave a written review for this product.

lisajoelle's Rating

I love this stuff! I had used it years ago and then stopped....well just because. Anyway, bought a new container a few weeks ago and just as good as ever. Love the taste, no nasty artificial sweetener taste, gives me just the kick that I need before heading into the gym. I am a fan.

PlayaMac's Rating

My goal is weight lifting, so a high amount of caffeine hasn't really helped me. Actually, I will probably switch to the non-caffeinated version so that I can still get all the nutrients and supplements but without the caffeine side effects. I was very excited to try it, but have only used it a few times.

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

The effects of this product are great. I give this product an 8 simply because the taste isn't the best. However, if you want a pump and the tingle of a pre-work, this will give what you're looking for and then some. No doubt this helps with the longevity of a workout, even when you think you're in a slump. I highly recommend this product.

tsunarj's Rating

Bought in promoting black friday, still did not get the product, but already taken and recommend.

tsjoseph413's Rating

I purchased this in the bundle package that was being sold with 5lbs of protein during a black friday sale. The only thing about the pre workout I liked was the taste. Other than that I was super disappointed. It felt like I might as well have went to the gym without taking any pre workout. I had zero response from drinking this. Will not purchase this pre workout again.

grantmroz's Rating
Green Apple

Hey everyone, I don't normally buy pre-workouts, but I got a great deal on this with another BSN product during the Black Friday weekend sale. The Green Apple is delicious, it's really tart though, which is fine, I'm just happy it tastes good. As far as functionality, I don't feel like it increased my energy at all. Like I said above, I don't normally buy pre-workouts simply because caffeine doesn't normally work for me. I can, and have, taken 5 shots of espresso and gone straight to bed. So if you have a tolerance to caffeine, I'd say this may not work very well for you, but this is just my experience with it. I won't buy another pre-workout unless is comes in a bundle like this one did. The supplement that I found to give me the best "pick-me-up" was just straight L-Arginine that I had purchased on Ebay. It tasted horrible, but it gave me the best energy boost and pump I've ever had. Hope this was helpful, Cheers

1-20 of 4,449 Reviews