BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.9
1-20 of 4,133 Reviews

jbaldwin3434's Rating
Watermelon

At first your body has to adapt to the tingling and itching that comes from the high dose of taurine etc., but found this pre-workout to be a great ignitor taken 35-40 minutes for lifting. I don't recommend taking this before an endurance bike ride, or cardio. It upset my stomach due to slowing of stomach absorption that comes exercise and lack of blood to aid in stomach digesting.

DennisDooley123's Rating
Grape

I picked up N.O. xplode 2.0 grape for crazy cheap. First things first, it's sorta disgusting. Not sure if i have water/powder ratio off or what but ive tried a few different things and its a ***** to put down. The effect is definitely good though. I feel very focused on what I need to do and in my own zone. First day I tried it I got an insane pump from it and was very pleased. Overall it's good, but not great.

MrMakAttack's Rating

Thanks to Matzah and BSN for sending me some of the new No Explode to review. This version sat with me much better than the last version. The last version had me constantly running to the bathroom. The energy wasn't quite as much as the last version, but I was able to focus more. The energy was smooth. I worked chest and had a decent pump going. Was able to push up some weight despite calories not being in check the last few days. This didn't hit me real hard and the focus was okay, but overall, much more tolerable than the last version. Then again, some people I know really liked the last version. I would recommend people give this a try. I think this is a good PWO for those who are just starting to lift and aren't really sure what they want in a PWO. It packs enough of a punch and focus and pumps are good enough for noobs but for those who have been lifting awhile, it may fall short in some areas....which could be attributed to tolerance more than anything.

jalfrey's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Many thanks to BSN for putting their money where their mouth is and letting me review this! Version 3.0 seems like a step backward for BSN. I still recommend you try it for yourself as everyone is different. But, it just didn't do it for me... Profile--I'm not going to pretend to know what half of this stuff does. I see a few things I always look for: creatine, beta-alanine, cit-mal. Wait, that cit-mal looks pretty underdosed just going by the list in that particular blend. I used to think a kitchen sink approach to to PWOs wasn't bad. As I've gotten more experience with them, I just look for the ingredients that work. Honestly, this profile has a few, but they all look underdosed. I'm going to call it a 4/10 Mixability--I'm not a fan of effervescents. This is probably because I take my PWO at 5:00AM and usually just pixie-stick the scoop and wash it down with water so the energy hits quickly. But, effervescence does help things mix up. There are usually 1-2 large grains left after mixing. This is better than many supps that have so many ingredients. 8/10 Taste--This is an odd one. I'm a fan of cherry limeade. The diet one is my favorite drink at Sonic. Man, this is going to sound weird. But, NO-XPLODE Cherry Limeade tastes more like Dr. Pepper than cherry limeade to me. Not a bad taste at all! Just not what I expected. Cherry and sweet up front with a bit of citrus aftertaste and the fizz mixes into something that is definitely worth sipping. I've done it in the morning on rest days. I'll give it 7/10 largely because I don't taste the limeade so much. Effect--This stuff does work. It gives me energy and focus. But only about as much as a cup of coffee. Honestly not much in the way of pump, either. I've used 1-2 scoops and although there is a difference in taking it as opposed to not. I've had better. NO-XPLODE 2.0 treated me better. 3/10

TheThrill1's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

NO3 is definitely an upgrade from 1 and 2. I have more solid energy and no real crash. Fruit punch tastes amazing as usual, and Cherry Limeade tastes just as good! Great pump!

RonPaul2012's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Got the 60 serving Cherry Limeade Exclusive Flavor and its awesome I actually look forward to drinking this! First time trying NOXPLODE and it didn't let me down. I only do 1 scoop, 200mg of caffeine seems like enough. Clean energy, no jitters and a nice pump which gets me through my entire workout. I sometimes go for a heaping scoop, but I usually just do a flat scoop 30 min preworkout. You can actually feel the pump. Today on leg day my legs were on fire just after a couple sets of squats. Stacking this with Syntha6 and I'm making serious gains. Strength going up and the scale is going up! 60 servings at 1 scoop is good value no doubt.

ray gigantino's Rating
Grape

Nice dose not make you feel crazy but you will put a great workout in

BobbySherry's Rating
Green Apple

I have taken BSN's N.O.-XPLODE for years. Within this amount of time I've tried numerous other pre-workout supplements as well, and BSN's N.O.-XPLODE was the pre-workout supplement I could always turn back to when others failed. Apprently they recently made changes to N.O. X-PLODE, not only forever changing the taste of it but also changing it's effectiveness. I use to think the taste of Fruit Punch was about a 4 or 5 out of 10, and now the taste has definitely become much better (actually smells and tastes like Fruit Punch), it dissolves better, etc. It seems like the effectiveness of the supplement has suffered in order to better the taste of it. I use to ALWAYS benefit from taking this pre-workout and could feel it working almost instantly. Now, with the new taste and lack in effects, I sadly have to give it a much lower rating than I would have ever imagined. I am giving it a 3/10 simply due to the fact that before the changes were made I would have given it a 9/10 and was definitely satisfied; otherwise, I'd be rating it a 1/10 for a waste of money and not doing what it's meant to do. Very disappointed in BSN... :-(

Mu5555's Rating

Mu5555 did not leave a written review for this product.

dailob's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I was given this product to review. No log required or anything but I chose to do one any way. Please see the link here for why scored what i scored - thanks for reading! >>>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164723641&p=1305233001&viewfull=1#post1305233001

PlatinumStatic's Rating

The original N.O. explode was awesome, this is nothing compared to that. I've taken it 3 times to be sure it made me sick everytime, I had my friend try it, made him sick as well. Didn't feel much as far as energy goes won't buy N.O. Explode again until the original formula is back.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

One of my fav pre workouts to take! Love that it has a mixture of ingredients so you know it will hit you wen you hit the gym, Overall good pre workout for strength and muscle gains. The Cherry Limeade doesn't taste that bad either ;) almost like a slushi :D

wherescc's Rating
Green Apple

Love this product, gives me lots of energy, it mixes well and ins't too sweet. I like the Fruit punch flavor but was not a big fan of the green apple.

GenocideGuy's Rating

First pre-workout I've taken when I first started. Since then I've realized it's an ok pre at best and tends to give me "GI distress"

ignite19's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

This NOX 3.0 is a big improvement from the 2.0 there is a noticeable decrease in the amount of dye in the formula. The 2.0 had a lot of red dye that would just sit in my stomachs during workouts and would really over power the taste. 3.0 has an excellent cherry limeade flavor that goes great with the carbonation from the NOX when you add water to it. Great pumps and focus while only using half a scoop of this stuff! And if you are not in to using caffeine in your pwo they have a caffeine free formula also!

giraffe123's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Thanks to BSN and TheMatzah for letting me try this out. I was excited when I saw the cherry limeade flavor. I've tried N.O.Xplode in the past and didn't like it, so I wanted to try the new formula. BSN really took it to the top with the new formula. Mixes great, just be careful if you shake it in a shaker cup. Old NOXplode was fizzy and difficult for me to drink, but this new one is much much better. Cherry Limeade flavor is straight up delicious, if you like Sonic's cherry limeade then you'll love this! As for energy in the gym, the NOXplode did its job and got me a pretty solid pump as well. Highly recommend this product

ltwinnett's Rating
Green Apple

I was a huge fan of N.O. Xplode 2.0, so when I saw they changed the formula I was a bit disappointed, but after trying the new one I am once again a believer. Taste: 10/10- I really like the new taste. The new fruit punch flavor blows the old one away, and the green apple is just as good if not better. Mixability: 9/10- Still will pop and make a mess of you shake it to hard, so I s****est stirring or lightly shaking. A little bit of powder at the bottom but not too bad. Pump: 9/10- I take two scoops, and I get a solid pump each time. Energy: 9/10- Solid amount of caffeine and other stimulants, especially with 2 scoops. Overall I'd give this a 9 out of 10 and will be purchasing more flavors. Highly recommend

matty316's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Big thanks to TheMatzah and BSN for letting my try this for an honest review. I have used HyperFX before so I am familiar with this type of blend. Make sure that you follow directions and stir with a straw or knife. You can gently shake this as well. I really like the fizz and I love the flavor. BSN hit the flavoring perfect on this one. The profile is very solid. Most of your major players are there. I got some good pumps, amazing focus, and a good clean energy. No need to really stack this with anything. It's got what you need already in it. Maybe with Aminox, CellMass intra or post workout. One of my top go to PWO's now! Love it!

marchj3's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Taste: 10/10 -mild in flavor, not pungent or too strong. The special thing about this product is that its one of the only pwos that I have had that tastes carbonated. Overall delicious. Mixability: 9/10 -besides the bubbles, it mixes pretty well. WARNING: be careful when shaking in blender bottle. I remember my first time using this product, 3 years ago, and I thought it shook like any other pwo. I was wrong. Needless to say, my pwo drink ended up all over the interior of my buddy’s new car. Neither of us were happy. Pump: 8/10 - I get a pretty great pump from this product. I give one scoop more of a 6/10, but with two scoops the veins pop and the skim tightens. Energy: 8/10 -Same goes with energy. One scoop isn’t as strong as the old fo

4thRangerBN's Rating

I am rating this product a 10 for a couple of reasons. First it kicks the butt of the previous pre-workout drinks I've used prior and 2nd I went to purchase a new bottle of N.O. Explode and I was told that BSN pulled it from the market while they were in the process of reformulating a new Explode product. I am a person whose body works best at night. And due to my job it might be10pm before I can walk in the gym. But taking N.O. Explode I have the proper energy & It makes me just want to be there and give it 100% the entire workout. Great job on the new formula BSN! I've been reading mixed reviews on the 2.0 and I can say yes in the beginning I didn't notice much but staying consistent after 2 weeks I wouldn't buy anything else! Jeff

1-20 of 4,133 Reviews