BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Green Apple
Watermelon
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,488 Reviews

emichaels12's Rating

By far the best pre workout I have used. Both power and flavor have risen above all other name brands for me.

jaredbibeault's Rating
Blue Raz

used this product many times. good product! end up taking a scoop and a half after a while. but I like it

noad's Rating

I heard a lot of stuff about this preworkout so decided to give it try, but wow, it made me dizzy, and i didnt feel any effect at all. the taste was pretty good, but i would'nt recommend this preworkout

NPCPro1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have been a pro NPC athlete for 7 years, i liked this product, good pumps and taste good as well.

mikicy's Rating

mikicy did not leave a written review for this product.

dornym's Rating

dornym did not leave a written review for this product.

shortfuse85's Rating
Green Apple

First time using this and noticed an immediate difference from the crap I was using before. I had been using a blend of C4 they sell at Wal-ripoff. Don't judge, I'm new to supplements. After much research and YouTube time I decided to try N.O. Xplode. After my first try these are my thoughts- Energy : enough to get me going and keep going but not super crazy high energy. Focus : not great focus but I did take this after working all night, so that may factor in. Maybe a full night's sleep would help this product work better. Muscle pumps : excellent. I noticed them immediately, got none with my previous PWO. The thing that impressed me most was the drive to keep banging out more reps. I got way more then ever. Take this with some creatine HCL mixed with your BCAAs and you'll train like a beast. Or at least that's my initial impression. Green apple tastes fantastic.

terrorvella's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Used this product for a week straight and I am oddly impressed. It supplies energy and focus without the feeling of your face melting off your skull. The flavor isn't that bad, it actually strangely tastes carbonated in a way which is probably the Nitric Oxide for the vascularity. I will warn you that when you close your shaker cup and shake the product be careful when opening it because the pressure can cause the cap to explode off. Its actually pretty awesome.

jchalfant's Rating
Grape

This product gives me the energy I need to train after a long day of work. I highly recommend this.

ipersian021's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ipersian021 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bran2628's Rating

Taste great blends well, I have a great initial surge of power and focus but after the first week of use that surge goes away and I have to start using a scoop and a half to get that same pump and feeling

Rachitha54's Rating
Grape

Rachitha54 did not leave a written review for this product.

dutchwindmill's Rating

Disappointed with the long-term outcome, the first few days the body responded great, after that it was only beneficial to a certain extend, but nothing like a boost of energy what would benefit my workout that i would consider buying it again.

charlesdraper31's Rating

love it taste great and gets me pumped for the task at hand.

tfsmart's Rating
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Pretty good taste, gets my energy level up and ready for a hard workout, and is very fast acting. On the other hand, I try not to take it until I'm about halfway to the gym because I cannot stand the itching that happens when it starts to kick in. If I'm already into my workout, I really don't notice it, though. Overall, I'll try this product again, but I'll likely try out another one or two before I come back to it. It's good, but I'm not convinced it's the best.

PeteFish61's Rating
Blue Raz

This was a product that in the past, I always looked right passed until I won a free tub from BSN on an Instagram contest. The first time I took it was for a chest workout and I noticed that my strength and endurance for my pressing exercises definitely went up. I did more sets at a heavier weight on flat and decline barbell bench press and incline dumbbell press than I had previously done before. Same went for my leg day the next day when I hit more sets on my squats and leg press and still had enough gas in the tank for 100 reps each leg of walking dumbbell lunges. Incredible endurance from this pre workout

kwweaver95's Rating

kwweaver95 did not leave a written review for this product.

PRASHANT11789's Rating
Watermelon

I don't feel the rush in my body as I used to feel b4 they came up with the new one it upsets my stomach a lot and it doesn't give me the energy that I need till the end of my exercise.

Gauld89's Rating

I do not find this pre-workout to be very good at all, compared to others i have tried i dislike this most of all. Doesn't seem to last the duration of my workout, even if i double scoop. to be honest i will never be purchasing this again and have gave away the rest to a friend (shame i bought the bigger one lol)

EzoAK's Rating

This stuff has been on and off for me. I have been using it for about a week now, and the first time I used it, it was fantastic. I had really nice energy throughout my entire workout. Then I had my rest day to let my boys regenerate. The day after, I felt the effects at the beginning of my workout, but the feeling faded pretty quickly and my muscles got fatigued. When this stuff is actually working, it's fantastic, but when I am getting off a rest day, it doesn't provide the energy I need for a good workout. This could just be me, either way though, I highly recommend this stuff.

1-20 of 4,488 Reviews