BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.4
Grape
1-20 of 3,965 Reviews

welsh523's Rating

Once upon a time, NO Xplode was my favorite pre-workout on the market. As it stands, it hasn't worked well for me. That isn't to say that you might not have a different experience. I have just switched my own pre-workout choices to MusclePharm, Blackmarket Labs and Jym Supplements.

DaresCheerAll's Rating
Green Apple

I have to admit the new NO Xplode 2014 is way better than the previous. Most importantly for me is 1. NO CRASH 2. NO JITTERS The original NO Xplode 2.0 was my first pre workout supplement, and though i did enjoy the effects and highs, By mid afternoon, I would have a horrible crash and want to nap! That was only off of 1 scoop. I was around 250 lbs, 34% BF at 6'02 at the time. Now 227 lbs, 24% BF (gained weight was lower at 14%), felt the jitters before and though a lot smaller I dont feel it. Those two things were the reason of me leaving the product. 1. Thing to note. It takes a bit longer for it to activate than other pre supplements, which is good for me, gives me more leeway on getting ready. But when it starts.... you'll know 2. Less fuzz than the original and easier to go down! 3. Taste: I like to try new flavors some times and I saw the green apple. I dont have much of a sweet tooth, but what the heck. To my surprise it not to sweet and it taste REALLY good. I have a the Blue Razz but have yet to try it. If its similar to Green Apple in texture yet maintains the original taste Im sure ill love it. I am curious on the effects on the caffeine free version cycle off or for when i do my triathlon events. If you anyone tried it let me know your experience. The only thing is that I DO NOT like fruit punch in anything!

Nategle's Rating

I can't believe how weak this new formula is. Tastes and feels like W@l-m@rts Body Fortress pre-workout. Not to mention that it feels like I drank an internal cleanser.

Morellod's Rating

Very good product a little pricy but worth it, good energy,focus,endurance and the pump

alr1949's Rating

This new formula is highly disappointing. There is no energy rush, the taste(grape) is like kool-aid, and there is absolutely no added pump anymore. Bring back the original formula, it was fantastic.

jtbm12's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

jtbm12 did not leave a written review for this product.

dnatsk's Rating

N.O.foundation along with amped metrx's

wdollar23's Rating

Its awful since the remake what happened all the punch is gone and the kick is missing doesnt have the kick nor the creatine this new redesign is awful please change it back i had the new forumla and flavor sucks

thepro878's Rating

N.O.-XPLODE is facetiously named to sound like "ANAL EXPLODE" because this stuff will get you on a toilet faster than week old taco bell. If you take this stuff, make sure your gym has a pristine bathroom, because you will be spending a lot of time in there. It was squat day the first time I took this stuff. When I was pushing out my last rep, my ******** splattered feces and left my boxer-briefs looking like bugs splattered on a windshield. Sure, most days I feel like I'm wiping a never ending marker that slowly turns from brown to red. However, the pump you get more than overshadows the negatives of the unceasing diarrhea stream, and for that reason I rate this product a 10!

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dman9307's Rating
Grape

After being off a prework out for 2months I was looking for something different yet something that would still give me what I need without breaking the bank. First thing I didn't like about it, mixability. As soon as you pour water it fizzes up and makes it hard to drink. Kinda harsh after taste. Non the less not too consistent some days I'll get a good pump other days I'll get stomachs aches!. I would much rather recommend c4 but non the less this was still and "okay" sort of product.

7aesthetic7's Rating
Blue Raz

This product really boost my energy level and has a great flavour! Blue Raz is by far the best flavour. This BSN product is definitely my favourite one and keeps me going through my workout and gives me an excellent pump!

reubenjames's Rating

I've used the first generation NOXplode (with yellow lid) back in 2004 and to this day, I still think it was BSN's greatest formula ever. This latest version is in my opinion their weakest...

ElieEid's Rating
Green Apple

It's a very powerful pre-workout product, energy, focus, endurance and pump.

• JSURA
JSURA's Rating

Easy to use, mild delicious flavor watermelon is the best. I take it before morning meditation and I am blissed out completely in the witness...can't belive itsanother 4th dimension dream...it's wonder-full then hit the weights the hot tub, the sauna and the pool finish off with abs an a BSN cellmass and a VPX zerotein grahamcracker in raw apple cider with fiber you sell organic and my wife and i and 26 yr old and 22 yr old love watermelon NOEXplode 26 yr old son does 50" vertical standing jump to top of boxes check out henry maple on youtube

stephenbomar's Rating
Watermelon

I was skeptical buying this product because of some of the negative reviews I read. I have been off preworkout for about five months, and I began to plateau. I have taken it twice and I have gotten a crazy pump from it, and I have been able to work out longer and they have been much more productive. I am 100% satisfied with the effects of this product, and it tastes good without any residue in my shaker bottle.

ecpotter's Rating

Like most other top tier pre's this one gives good pumps...will say I'm not super *pumped* about the ridiculously huge ingredient list, Sometimes less is more. The energy compound was short lived for me..45min into my workout and i'm shot. also the effervescent deal kinda sucks....if you use 2 scoops like me by the time you add enough water and shake it up the liquid shoots out the top the first 3-4 times you open it due to it pressurizing.

dereksmrcka's Rating
Blue Raz

Short and sweet this product is an awesome pre workout that works great but tastes like crap i have tried blue raz and watermelon both are absolutely disgusting

cowboykid41's Rating

N.O. Xplode fruit punch has been my go to pre-workout for years, so when a new version arrived I was excited to try it out. That excitement quickly vanished when I tried the new product. You can notice a difference in texture of the powder and smell. It mixes with water better than the older version with less foam. B.SN. has somehow made their fruit punch taste like other companies fruit punch and that's not a good thing. It has a slight cherry medicine taste to it. The new formula has 25mg's less caffeine and it was noticeable from start. Time to start searching for old stock 2.0..what a huge disappointment

kwahley29's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

The Cherry Limeade used to be an awesome flavor (it was a dark red) and now it is pink and tastes strange. The original N.O. Xplode definitely worked (for me) but the subsequent "new and improved" versions don't seem to do anything for me.

1-20 of 3,965 Reviews