BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.7
Green Apple
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
Grape
1-20 of 4,469 Reviews

RMyers510's Rating

At regular price, this PWO is grossly overpriced, luckily this site has lots of discounts. It's a great PWO, lots of energy to get through workouts but giving it a 9 because the price is ridiculous for a PWO that does the same job as the best $30 PWO's do.

ThaatLongHo's Rating
Watermelon

N.O. Xplode was my first preworkout to ever take. Taste is okay but, I got MAD ENERGY from it. It helped me trained intensely. however, The crash is ridiculous on this. If you dont care about the crash and love mad energy and focus, take on this product.

myadoni7's Rating

My goodness I love this product. I feel great when using it! It helps me get through those tough workouts and gives me plenty of energy without feeling jittery. Highly recommended.

g1twothree's Rating

Ive used this product 6 times. I for sure feel a difference. I can workout without it but I used it anyway. I noticed when I run 5miles during the 3rd mile its like my lungs reset and never get tired. Yea if you workout 2 to 3 hours itll start to fade. But first 1hr n half or 2 a super strong. I take gulps 30 mins before workout then I take mini sips throughout my run and it last long. Instead of downing it all and getting a super intense 1hr n half. Take sips after set then itll kick in smooth truth me. Its goo stuff. Kinda pricy but on sale a good deal

christobol23's Rating

Faithfull fall back that always delivers a kick and a solid pump.

GLobo87's Rating

This has quality ingredients at a very good price. For that, I buy this when bulking because I see a great difference in my pump and overall energy. I have used this when cutting but there are better products for that I feel. I will definitely take this again come fall/winter.

korgaokar's Rating

I primarily use Muscle Pharm pre-workout, but the store only had watermelon, so I decided to try the BSN N.O.-Xplode. I see mixed reviews on here, but I have to say this stuff really works for me. I had to give it a full week to see if it was just a good day and not this supplement, then I switched to my old one to test the difference. This one really works for me, and I've seen increases in all of my weight lifting exercises. I'll keep using this.

little_swoll's Rating

I can't stress enough about how disappointed I was in this product. Years ago, this was my go-to pre and I followed it with the Cellmass post but now, I feel like something has changed. I purchased the 3 packets just to give it a try against my current pre. The taste was horrible but I managed to drink it. It did a number on my stomach but I've had that happen with one or two other pre-workouts so not a huge deal. As far as making any difference in my workout, I can't say it did. I kept burping as well, which only brought up the taste again. I threw away the other two packs as soon as I got home. Not one I would recommend.

burch10612's Rating
Blue Raz

Flavor was good, however this stuff gave me some serious jitters. I have taken other pre workouts but the feeling of your hair standing on end while on this was way worse than anything else I've taken. I would recommend starting with a half serving to assess your tolerance

TTrepal's Rating

N.O. Xplode is one of my favorite pre workouts it has been fueling my workouts for about 2 months now and to be completely honest it's a very good supplement and gives me an (xplosive) amount of energy. The downside is that I feel like for my longer workouts the energy starts to diminish from the product quickly. So for an hour or hour and a half workout it works great but for when I work out for 3 hours I lose the effect, and it's not just me getting tired I just don't feel the effect like before when I first took it. To me it's an amazing product but they need to include L-Arginine and betaine. Overall amazing product I highly recommend it for an intense workout, with extreme focus and pump.

john400's Rating

Good stuff. Definitely gives you a shock of energy. Only bad part is that it can unleash hell on your insides. Make sure you visit the facilities before you get to the gym. Otherwise, lots of energy and focus.

Zhenarkhalifa's Rating
Green Apple

Awful pre workout i give it 3 just because it has a good pump thats it, very little enery and no endurance and its gritty and doesn't mix that well i would recommend not to try this product, this is the first bsn product i used that its not good i was expecting much more when i bought it .

msalemmh's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I did not feel that it's strong, the golden standard worked better with me.

ndeas28's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is probably my all time favorite pre workout. It's been almost a year since I've used it, but I plan on going back to it with my next purchase. The taste is fine (what pre workout actually taste pleasant?) You can't use a shaker to mix it, or it will probably all explode out the cap when you open it. I usually just use a cup, water and spoon/fork. That trade off has always been worth not having itchy skin and an upset stomach for me. MY rest periods at the gym are much shorter when I take NO Explode. I would suggest this to anyone who asked me what pre workout to get.

gcomer07's Rating

This was my first PWO ever. It provided a great pump and kept me motivated and focused in the gym. Good performance, but now the bad news ...I cannot down this stuff anymore. The flavor, consistency, aftertaste, and solubility are just poor. I'm suffered though it multiple times, and it gets worse as you get closer to the end of the bottle, but wow... I can't stand the sight of this stuff. I had a free samples a few weeks ago after a few years off this stuff and it brought back bad memories. To each their own, but this stuff is off my list due to taste.

davidruas1's Rating

Great concentration not so much explosive energy, good for long workouts and weight training

lip13022's Rating
Watermelon

lip13022 did not leave a written review for this product.

SetsSB's Rating
Blue Raz

the N.O.-Xplode Blue Raz has a good taste to it and took me the whole container to get old of it. But as a pre-workout I didn't feel any different. I didn't expect to feel like I could run a marathon but I thought I would be a little energized.

combamarcos's Rating

combamarcos did not leave a written review for this product.

Brian04gto's Rating

The new formula isn't anything like the old one. The old one would make you tingly all over and you sweat like crazy . Now nothing I wouldn't recommend this

1-20 of 4,469 Reviews