BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 4,116 Reviews

DylanPowell55's Rating
Blue Raz

As my first pre-workout I used, I can honestly say that using this product convinced me that a pre-workout is essential for a hard workout when you are past your teen years. In high school, I naturally had tons of energy built up and was eager to workout. However, now working 10 hour days, N.O. Explode is essential for me to not only physically perform, but also mentally prepare myself because I know that something is heightening my focus as well as energy and intensity. Being a bigger guy, 2 well rounded scoops was sufficient for myself to have the energy, intensity, and focus for a 1 and a half hour workout. I would fully recommend this product to users on the edge about purchasing this. Taking it 30-45 minutes before my workout gives me the pump I need as I'm starting my warm-ups, and it makes me excited to get to my heavier sets.

ryandm94's Rating

Great pick me up before my workouts. I never crash after it and never messes up my stomach like a lot of other pre-workouts. You can't go wrong with this product.

corritaylor82's Rating

I've never taken a pre-workout before, but I have to say it was great! The flavor was excellent and honestly I was so pumped that I didn't feel my usual aches and pains throughout my workout which made me go in longer! I recommend this product as it does not give you jitters... too bad. Only thing thatI didn't like is that after my workout I was still hype as all get out. The feeling lasted a bit longer than I expected which was a bit scary for a moment because like I said it was my first time.

shaan14's Rating

shaan14 did not leave a written review for this product.

Frayer's Rating
Blue Raz

Frayer did not leave a written review for this product.

RWood76's Rating

This product offers the most sustained energy I've yet to find in a pre-workout. I didn't have jitters and no crash followed. There was no hypersensitivity or irritability some pre-workouts come with. I lifted heavier and ran further! It tastes great and mixes well. I look forward to using this product again!

Getbig831's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

The original NO Xplode was the 1st PWO I ever tried and Im glad I got the chance to try 3.0. Once again BSN came through and delivered a formula that will not disappoint. I have tried just about all of the flavors of NOX and this is my favorite and the most unique one yet. Reminds me of a Shirley Temple almost. Mixes well with straw or knife, as your not suppose to shake it. You can but be careful when popping the lid! Its safe to drink this right before working out because you almost notice an immediate boost of energy. The pump is really where this product stands out. Even on light days my muscles felt a lot fuller during and in between sets. This helped to keep my adrenaline going and push me through my next set. Overall this is one of the most comprehensive and great tasting PWO formulas out there that will take your workouts to the next level.

buffren82's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Got all my roomates on this, I do consider this very newb friendly to anyone who hasn't taken a preworkout drink, (taste amazing and give a lot of energy because of 200mg of caffeine, plus its very cost efficient)

drhondyjr93's Rating

Great pump, very similar to the effects of Nitro Cmx. Very good energy for 3 hour workout. I got a sample and will buy it once I finish trying out some of the newer products. PUMP

KBoss302's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I won a tub of this for free here on Bodybuilding.com. I didn't expect too much because I wasn't a fan of past versions of NO Xplode. But this new formula feels incredible. The Cherry Limeade flavor tastes DELICIOUS. My first thought was, “Holy crap, this tastes like a 7-11 slurpee!” For me, 1.5 scoops is the sweet spot. At this amount I get all the energy I need to have a great workout, and it really does put me into a GREAT mood with great focus along with it. No jitters or nervousness. Just smooth, clean, feel-good energy for me that I can really use to up my intensity level.

KrackinWise's Rating

First off the cherry limeade flavor is of the charts! Easlily one of the best tasting pre workouts iv had. Enery/focus levels were good at one scoop. Gave me good enery through my workout and kept me going. At 1.5 scoops was my real sweet spot! This helped me push through my sets and those extra reps! Even last to my cardio session. Pump is were the product lost a point. Only really noticable during arm days and nothing amazing here. Overall A very good product by BSN that I would reccomend.

HazemJ93's Rating

Good energy boost with a little pump, works well but the effects just keep diminishing every time I use it and increasing the dose above 2 scoops makes me feel sick

tallicahead's Rating

Love this product. Have been using it for years and whenever I try something else I always come running back. Biggest complaint though is the taste of "Blue Raz." Simply put, it's the New Coke of NO Xplode and needs to be CHANGED BACK.

krankphreak's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I recently won a full size 60 serving (yes, 60!) tub of BSN N.O. Explode in their new formula and new flavor, Cherry Limeade, for a run and review, so here's my thoughts and opinion of it after just a week of use. I will update this review a few more times as needed. Taste/Mixability: Wonderful. Tastes just like a cherry limeade from Sonic or Braums. No pwo grit or residue, mixes up very easily and fully. All I need to do is squeeze a lime in it and put it in a glass with some ice Performance: I have had great workouts so far. I slam this stuff down after work on the way to the gym, and it starts to kick in about 15 minutes after drinking it. The energy is average for a pwo, but I really like the focus it gives you. Nothing crazy like some other pwo's, but a good, comfortable mid level in the zone focus. Pump is great, veins pop out and muscles stay blood engorged throughout the workout once they are warmed up. Endurance is pretty sustained for a hour at the gym, perfect for me. Other: Please consider using Stevia or Swerve as a sweetener instead of Sucrulose and Ace-K and this product would be near perfect.

Manzo09's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I was presented with the opportunity to try BSN's EXCLUSIVE CHERRY LIMEADE N.O.-Xplode, and couldn't be happier with the product. Mix-ability= 9/10 I gave the Mix-ability a 9 out of 10 for this product. I have basically been mixing a scoop with about 6-8 oz of cold water in a water bottle. Once I shake it up pretty well, I haven't noticed any residue towards the bottom or it becoming grainy towards the bottom of the bottle. Pump/Focus= 8/10 I basically lift 5 days out of the week, and the other 2 rest days are my main cardio days. I have taken it every day since I received the tub, and feel great every workout. Taste= 10/10 Cherry Limeade was a creative flavor and tastes as advertised. It's like juice and honestly refreshing!

5tarhero's Rating
Green Apple

The new N.O. xplode is great. I like that there is less caffeine in this one over the last one. The reformulated one is amazing. everyone should try it.

AhmadAdileh99's Rating
Grape
Watermelon

This is my fav pre workout, taste not bad, gave me pump and energy! And i lift heavier with it!

momotoss's Rating
Green Apple

better taste than previous version, but not powerful enough

deshankennedy1's Rating

I received a sample of this product and overall I was pleased the performance. TASTE (8/10) - Decent flavor, didn't have a hard time drinking this during my workout. But the sample was 1.5 servings and based on other reviews, it appears to be the average serving size to get a decent output/workout. FOCUS (8/10) - Good focus, nothing too extreme or dull. Surprisingly with 1.5 servings, I thought my focus would be out of this world but it was good. ENERGY (8/10) - Energy levels were decent for this product. I worked a heavy chest load and 20 minutes of steady state cardio and I maintained my energy for majority of the workout. I did feel like my energy levels had its high and low points during my workout. Overall, a good product.

mrseuse1's Rating

I use NO explode for every workout for over a year now. It is great. I look forward to using it. Unfortunely they changed the formula. I loved the taste of the previous fruit punch. I will probably go buy as many of the old formula befow they run out at other sites. I hope they change the taste back. After I use the stores I have I will most likely try another flavor.

1-20 of 4,116 Reviews