BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.9
Blue Raspberry
6.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,074 Reviews

moconnor2011's Rating
Watermelon

Taste was good, but after using other pre-workouts, this stuff just didn't cut it

MinuteOfZombie's Rating
Watermelon

So I have gone through 3 tubs of the 2.0 over the last few months and loved it and am very familiar with how it affects me. I recently bought the new Push being I can't get the 2.0 any more but I bought feeling confident...big mistake. So first the good: they got rid of a majority of the carbination so its easier to down, and there is still a good energy boost and it does help keep muscle fatigue at bay. The bad: I have to take twice as much, at most with 2.0 I had to take a proud scoop, this stuff 2 scoops to feel anything. I don't get the pump boost anymore, no more tingles, I know it may not actually do anything but I liked it. And lastly I seem to be breaking out more and this is the only thing I have changed in the last few weeks.

ProudMick's Rating

Extremely disappointed with this products new formula, definitely a downgrade. I don't get as nice of a rush of energy or pump out of this product. Been using NO. Explode for almost 2 years now but have to find something new now.

risingpower's Rating
Blue Raz

i find i get a good steady release of energy and a nice pump from this. it mixes well and tastes okay although the flavour is rather tart. *tip* let it sit after mixing for a minute and it tastes much better.

• helioo
helioo's Rating

Good preworkot but make me toilet diary a lot

kayla328's Rating
Watermelon

The watermelon one tastes great but it kind of resembles a jolly rancher if it were concentrated. This PreWorkout is amazing! Deffinitely provides me with an outstanding amount of energy. The only bad thing is, I realized if I don't drink a lot of water that day then I get headaches with the product. Also have experienced some lack of sleep. Not sure if it's from the product or if I just have too much going on in my head. Other than that this product does what it is intended for.

torquejack's Rating

They make me sweet and get my heart pumping but did not give me energy. Just feel tired and feel like I'm about to have an heart attack.

DvlDogg05's Rating

The taste is pretty good. The effect is amazing. For a pre-workout this stuff works great. I take it about 30 minutes prior and it works amazing. Definitely recommend this.

mustafaelzahapy's Rating
Green Apple

mustafaelzahapy did not leave a written review for this product.

jstix178's Rating

I went on a spree where I sampled about ten preworkouts for a week each. N.O. explode is by far the best working Preworkout I've ever tried and I would highly recommend it. However, the flavours definitely take some getting used to, as with most preworkouts

billbrabel's Rating

billbrabel did not leave a written review for this product.

olson3ca's Rating
Green Apple

I just switched to this as my new pre workout and my lifts have been great. With 200mg of caffeine I do crash pretty hard a few hours later though. However nothing that a cup of coffee can't fix.

jaalonso83's Rating
Grape

I bought the 2.0 version of this product and It did miracles for me, so when I purchased this "New 3.0" one I got excited thinking it would be better. Well, to my surprise it hasn't done anything for me. I've using it for about a month and I don't feel any different during my workouts or throughout the day like the previous one. It sucks, Im not sure if my body is so used to it that it doesn't work for me but sad to say it did absolutely nothing for me.

Snapptastic's Rating

So let me preface this review by saying that I use Pre-Jym as a PWO and I just wanted to try out N.O. Xplode because I got a sample pack from them by ordering off of Bodybuilding.com. The sample pack comes with 1.5 servings @ 18.5 grams per serving. So essentially you're getting ~28 grams of product in the sample pack. Since I normally take Pre-Jym which is a 26 gram serving, I took the entire sample pack at one time. Disclaimer: This product is a mix of 5 different proprietary blends. I do not like this at all. Companies should be moving away from this bull, but they still haven't and that's infuriating. Taste: 9/10 - This stuff tastes amazing and the Sodium Bicarbonate makes it have a soda type feel to it (I hate soda, but I like the mouth feel). Pump: 7/10 - Since it's a proprietary blend I don't know how much Citrulline is in the product, but it is under-dosed, that is a simple fact. Didn't feel a pump like I normally do with Pre-Jym + Noxygen (yes I took this product with Noxygen as well). Energy: 8/10 - The energy is there and it does last. There was no crash for me, but it doesn't last as long as Pre-Jym does. I am basing a lot of this review off of Pre-Jym and its effects on me. Overall: 8/10 - I would recommend this product to someone if it was on sale or if you could get it relatively cheap. However, there are many better products out on the market at the moment. These products are: - Pre Jym, Mr. Hyde, Ritual, Scream (the ones I've tried) Final thoughts: - This product is decently dosed though. At 18.5 grams per serving, there is obviously something in here that will help your workout. I just wish they would tell us HOW MUCH of everything there is. I could judge it better with that information.

Intune's Rating

It was a good flavor! Decent energy but most of all it have me strength gains! I noticed myself lifting more weight for more reps within 2 weeks!

supermankent123's Rating

supermankent123 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dor12126's Rating
Blue Raz

i bought both of them, the taste on the blue raz is sour and disgusting don't mention the grape, horrible.. and super disgusting i almost puked don't know why they are selling this..

Jack3dJohn's Rating

Jack3dJohn did not leave a written review for this product.

drago65's Rating
Blue Raz

Thank god for free samples because I would be ****** if I bought this product and found out how nasty it tastes. Blue Raz is one of the nastiest tasting I have ever had. Overall ranking of 3 only because it did boost energy but if we were going on taste alone it would have been a negative rating.

alexcaruso100's Rating

dont know why such bad reviews.. i think people are expecting to much for a preworkout.. this product is great and i have great energy and pumps while using this. i use 1.5 scoops and thats my sweet spot, never get a crash or anything while taken on a empty stomach, people who complain probably dont cycle and are to used to the caffeine or expecting to much from a preworkout drink solid product overall

1-20 of 4,074 Reviews