BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Green Apple
Blue Raspberry
6.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,060 Reviews

supermankent123's Rating

supermankent123 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dor12126's Rating
Blue Raz

i bought both of them, the taste on the blue raz is sour and disgusting don't mention the grape, horrible.. and super disgusting i almost puked don't know why they are selling this..

Jack3dJohn's Rating

Jack3dJohn did not leave a written review for this product.

drago65's Rating
Blue Raz

Thank god for free samples because I would be ****** if I bought this product and found out how nasty it tastes. Blue Raz is one of the nastiest tasting I have ever had. Overall ranking of 3 only because it did boost energy but if we were going on taste alone it would have been a negative rating.

alexcaruso100's Rating

dont know why such bad reviews.. i think people are expecting to much for a preworkout.. this product is great and i have great energy and pumps while using this. i use 1.5 scoops and thats my sweet spot, never get a crash or anything while taken on a empty stomach, people who complain probably dont cycle and are to used to the caffeine or expecting to much from a preworkout drink solid product overall

Mat3d's Rating
Watermelon

Everything is great, pumps, energy, strenght but... there is too much caffeine, I have problem with sleeping, have one scoop at 4 p.m, trained hard and fall asleep at 11.30 pm, and also I don't know how much creatine is in one scoop, that's too bad because Idon't know how much creatine I can take day Iam working out.

jlpeast4's Rating

Okay first off, you guys probably need to know that I usually take 1.5 scoops of Mr. Hyde. So I'm used to a very powerful preworkout. This wasn't what I was used too. It's not as powerful as Bullnox or Mr. Hyde if you've taken either of those. The pros about this product is that you do get energy without the side effects. Products that use Beta Alanine generally makes you very itchy, and I didn't feel that with N O Xplode. That is in part due to the low concentration of Beta Alanine. All in All this is a good preworkout. It's just not as powerful as I would've liked

Mattburneo's Rating

its probably the best product ive ever used! i dont like preworkouts because they have bad effs on me but this one is another lvl its great

bfudley's Rating

I have been a faithful N.O. Xplode user for years! It has always been a great product! But this "new formula" is TERRIBLE!!!!!! I sent it back! Time to find a new pre workout :(

patrickevansii's Rating
Grape

Gives a decent amount of energy but also gives me bubble guts. Tried this after a few months on hemavol. Doesn't have as good of pumps but is still a decent preworkout.

Tidgey's Rating
Green Apple

Let me say, that this stuff works. I have a trick for all pre-workouts though. You don't fill up your cup with water, and sip it like a martini. You need to slam it. You don't buy this stuff for the taste. It tastes okay, but not delicious. Let me tell you something about the pumps though. My arms were going to explode. Massive amounts of energy. SERIOUSLY. It works.

Duma519's Rating
Watermelon

You get an amazing pump from this. I would honestly s****est a 1/2 scoop for a beginner. The flavor isn't the greatest, but who cares. If it works, then money well spent! I recommend it.

ebless911's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes awful, makes you poop. GIves you good pumps but thats about it.

jbarnachia's Rating
Grape

I wish they never changed the formula. I've taken N.O. Explode for the past 7 years and was by far the best pre-workout formula I've tried. I don't get the same level of intensity or endurance and now have to find another pre-workout provider. The flavor has changed and not for the betterment of the product. I'll finish the tub and will see if I can stock up on their legacy pre-workout product. Hopefully there are some suppliers sitting on older stock.

AntonK1111's Rating
Grape

I had seen good reviews for this product so I was excited to begin using it, but to be honest it was a disappointment and I don't perform any better at the gym as a result of taking it. The only thing that feels different physically when I take this is that it makes my face feel prickly and flushed. If I take the maximum of 2 scoops it leaves me feeling nauseous, uneasy and distracted. One thing I will say is that it tastes good and is easy to consume unlike a lot of pre work out supplements. I will continue to use it just to finish the tub, which is quite big. The price when compared to other supps is quite reasonable too.

kyedraper's Rating

The taste was okay, but that is unimportant. The new formula is less impressive as compared to the previous version. I have always been a fan of the product but the new version seems under par. Also to note, if you enjoy having chronic flatulence about 2 hours after taking it, then this product is for you! (That was my bodily response anyway).

ChrisSalinas's Rating
Watermelon

I don't usually write reviews ... But since this product taste so bad that it makes me want to gag . I got 2 tubs of servings of 30 which i regret . But most importantly I didn't notice any energy before my workouts which was a waste of money. The best way to describe the texture is like drinking baking soda, it boated my stomach before working out . I don't recommend this if you're looking for flavor .

lamponfire's Rating

The only thing I like about this product is the cool packaging and flavor. The energy and endurance wasn't anything out of the ordinary. And just about all the ingredients are WAY underdosed. The only reason I took this product is because it was a free sample.

Hustletine's Rating
Watermelon

This is great for focus and helps you keep the intensity, i stopped using it for a week and noticed that without taking NO Xplode i don't feel energized. Watermelon flavor got old after 2 uses. The flavor could have been better.

Neona's Rating

Neona did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 4,060 Reviews