BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Blue Raspberry
Watermelon
7.6
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,325 Reviews

SoMdHunter's Rating

I have no idea what BSN has done to their NO-Xplode product, but they have definitely taken a step backwards. It used to fizz quite a bit, now that is all it does. I have been taking their fruit punch exclusively for years. Now it has a slightly worse taste, but what really has turned me off is the glass full of fizzy **** that looks completely undrinkable. I've a mind to try to return my unopened container, but I believe it is too late. I'll not be buying anymore of this. BSN has lost me as a customer.

chbarte's Rating

chbarte did not leave a written review for this product.

nittanyjason's Rating
Blue Raz

This updated/upgraded version of NOXplode is an effective, great tasting product. It provided energy, pumps, and a great flavor. I will continue to use this product in the future.

BedduBello75's Rating
Watermelon

First preworkout I try and it gave a nice amount of clean energy. You feel like wanting to do more and more exercises for how good you feel. What's also good is that it doesn't give you a crash.

jpaulsen12's Rating

N.O. explode is one of the more popular pre workouts on the market. Tastes pretty good and isn't too over-powering. I also like the little amount of carbonation to the product.

kareemabdelaziz's Rating

kareemabdelaziz did not leave a written review for this product.

terellthegreat's Rating

nice energy but not as good as it used to be.

CPC6176's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've been taking this on and off for the last few years and love it. I prefer the older 2.0 over their "New Formula." The older 2.0 gave me more kick and tasted better. That is part of the reason the Blue Raz flavor is at 8. The 2.0 tastes great, but the "Newer" one smells like cotton candy when you open it, but tastes a bit like Jaeger to me, plus does not fully mix. There are sand-like grains in my shaker at the end. I take one scoop which is enough for my ~`1 hour long workout. Gives me the pump but no itchy skin like some other pre-workouts will do.

reecestamant's Rating

reecestamant did not leave a written review for this product.

kd7nfr's Rating
Blue Raz

Hadn't used this stuff since the original version. This new stuff is amazing! Doesn't come on too strong, amazing pumps, and just doesn't seem to fade away. It has really helped me on my cut, as I always suffer in the gym to to low carb intake. This is going to be a new staple!

checkmunks's Rating

I recieved a free sample of this pre-workout and all I can say is that it gave me absolutely no pump, the only things that I nott that changed were that I was sweating a lot more than usual and I coul slightly feel the beta-alanine but yet no pump.

shaamnazeer's Rating
Green Apple

I got this as a sample. Well the flavour was OK, not great but OK. Am actually quite disappointed with this product as I expected more, it practically did what an average energy drink does... Did not feel anything different other than the fact that I was sweating more than usual and panting more than usual..

moon90's Rating
Blue Raz

Tried NO-Xplode again for this first time in about a decade and I gotta say it was an awesome experience. Felt a huge rush of energy and focus on leg day and absolutely crushed it! Awesome energy and great pump, very effective pre-workout! Only downside is that I HATE the carbonation, not a fan of that at all, throws off the otherwise great taste in my opinion. 9/10

nielswillaert's Rating
Grape

This supplement is CRAZY! I take 2 scoops (double the normal dose) half an hour before my workout. Havn't been sore since. I can lift heavy and train hard, without really losing any strenght. I go to failure each set an after a minute of resting, i can do 90% of the previous set. AMAZIN product!

tennisnh86's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I started taking this product after being on hyper fx all summer. In part I wanted to go back on this for nostalgia sake, I still consider the original N.O. Xplode the best pre-workout ever. At first this product worked great, explosive energy, great sets and I had no complaints. But after a few months I wanted to cycle off creatine so I tried a non-creatine pre-workout. That product was Anarchy by MuscleTech. Day one i noticed intense tingles from the beta-alanine and even stronger energy and great muscle pump. Same results on the 2nd and 3rd night. I thought there is no way it could be that much better then N.O. Xplode so the 4th night I took it again to get a better assessment. For the first time in 4 days I had no tingle, less energy and less of a pump. N.O. Xplode uses a proprietary blend with its ingredients and it became clear to me that they were 'fairy dusting' on a number of ingredients such as beta-alanine. On top of this N.O. Xplode contains some banned supplements lie DHEA so if you are an athlete this might cause you trouble. Originally I had high reviews but it took my trying an entirely new product to show me there are better product on the market. I still have 40 servings or so left and I have no intent on using them.

harjasman's Rating

Great Supp. Decent amount of Caffeine and other ingredients.! Just one serving blows your BRAINS off !! When I took it first , It gave a great amount of energy , focus and strength..The fizz sometimes upsets stomach but worth it..Green apple tastes GREAT !!

wrstlr97's Rating

I got a free sample of this product and tryed it once. It made me sweat when i wasn't doing anything. Made my stomach turn and didn't even feel or notice the effects during my workout. I wouldn't buy this product.

orloffm's Rating

Writing about 2015 version. Good focus, stamina, no jitter. Had strange feelings in my nose 3h after consuming, a bit suffocated in the street, never had that feeling before, was kinda creepy. Compared to previous v2: it has 130mg caffeine, not 280, so it's much smoother. Also it has no tingling (no beta-alanine or smth), otherwise the effect is the same. Easily went through 2h workout, just as I did with previous version. Compared to Myo-blitz XS: that one is pure stimulant, which gives you no extra strength, no focus, just crazy caffeine high, but with very nice feeling after the workout, with it I could not fall asleep for a long time. This one doesn't shake you up to extreme, just removes the fatigue and somehow keeps you going.

jonathanzydel's Rating
Blue Raz

This was a very great product to try,Nothing to over dramastic with its new formula but It will get you through a tough workout.To get the real kick i was looking for i had to take 2 scoops and then the endurance and the focus and the pumps that i got where pretty great. It does wear off a little quicker than some other pre workouts that iv tried.The blue raz flavor is amazing and i would have gave it a 10 but when the powder mixes it leaves a heavy foam i didnt like.After letting it sit for a min or two the foam goes down.All in all its a great product it just could use a few tweeks.

JAlcala92's Rating
Grape

JAlcala92 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 4,325 Reviews