BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 4,505 Reviews

TylerZells's Rating
Green Apple

This is one of my favorite pre workouts! I love the green apple flavor it takes like green apple soda which is great. The caffeine and creatine are dosed descently which is good because i dont have to add anything to this. Ive tried many pre workouts and this is probably one of the best. I like how they put in caffeine cocrystal as well! All in all this is a great product i highly reccommend it and go for the green apple!!

Devonleedavid's Rating
Green Apple

Excellent boost for my workouts and drive. I start my morning workout with one of these and I have always noticed that extra push we all look for. I wake up super early in the morning and never had issue taking this early after waking. Taste is great!

SammyFrawls's Rating
Watermelon

I got some samples of the bsn xtreme energy pre workout at one of my shows, and decided to try it out in the following weeks. I really loved that one, so I thought I would love no xplode too. I proceeded to buy a whole jug of the no-xplode in watermelon, but I really wish I had bought something else instead. First of all, this stuff gives me really bad nerves and jitters. It has a ton of caffeine in it, and it affects me in the worst way. Secondly, the watermelon flavor is sub-par. Watermelon is my favorite so I've tried quite a few watermelon flavored supps and this is tied for my least favorite in terms of flavor. It isn't overly sweet which is good, but it tastes so much like chemical. I am still giving this a decent review though because it DOES give a pretty awesome pump, which I always enjoy. If you want a good pump and can handle a lot of caffeine, this could be a good product for you. Lastly I want to say that it doesn't give me the tingles in my fingers that I get from some PWO.

daveydoo25's Rating
Green Apple

So I bought this product from another site due to them selling this buy one get one half off. I absolutely love this pre. The taste is great, little fizzy but great. Now if you are looking for a balls out energy pre this is not for you, it's a very clean long lasting energy. I felt like I could lift for hours. Now as for the pump I was concerned with only a 1g blend for the pump products but to my surprise one scoop had a **** good pump. If you are looking for a sustained energy with a decent pump and more endurance this is definitely for you. Give it a try and like i said as long as you're not looking for cracked out energy you will love this.

dyescas25's Rating
Watermelon

I love this pre-workout! The pump, energy level, and concentration is awesome. Bonus: it tastes great! I don't get any of the negative side effects that some people are reporting. I've tried other brands that give me heart burn and have a little too much caffeine for my comfort or they simply feel like there is no difference and they don't work...N.O. Xplode does not do that to me however.

DRVFT's Rating
Blue Raspberry

DRVFT did not leave a written review for this product.

Jasonwig's Rating

This product is quite 'Gassy/Fizzy' compared to other pre-workouts I have used. The flavor is extremely sweet and quite undrinkable. I have resulted in going for the shot method to avoid the taste. I also am feeling none of the pre affects I am used other brands, given the ingredients I expected alot more kick and pump. Disappointed given the hype and reviews on this product.

carlosb's Rating

New formula gives me diharrea.

scoab13's Rating

always have liked no-xplode and tried this one bc i started going to gym in morning it did help but does not compare to there no-xplode with caffeine

rudirudi's Rating

The new formula taste 100 x's better than It used do, but it doesn't work as well as the old one. This is an average preworkout. I've moved on to Executioner, and love it!

SmokeyJr93's Rating

I have been taking this pretty consistently throughout the year and I really like it. I get a good boost and feel focused and energized throughout the duration of my workouts. Flavor wise, my go to for this is probably watermelon. Never get tired of it. I am not a big fan of grape flavored supplements but I was pleasantly surprised by how good this tasted. I would definitely recommend and I am for sure going to continue taking this.

Samanthaeliz's Rating
Blue Raz

This is the worst tasting pre workout I've ever used by far. It's bitter and leaves a very strange after taste. It's almost difficult to drink. As far as energy it works pretty well. Still not my favorite. I got this as a sample in an order and I would not purchase. If other flavors are different then that's great but the blue tax is the worst.

lobo2515's Rating
Green Apple

Good Boost but Stay away from The Green Apple Flavor its the worst i've tasted in a while. it couldnt take more Chemicals then this . I'm 5 servings in and i dont think i'll be able to drink anymore, im Going back to The Curse or Evlution.

Verbiage's Rating
Watermelon

I have been taking this pre workout for about 6 months; I first used it for cardio in the evenings and then after more research, switched it to weight-specific resistance training. I take it first thing in the morning before heading to the gym (when I do weight training) on an empty stomach, and I have noticed a significant difference in its potency. I actually begin to feel effects in about 8-10 minutes, and it lasts (sometimes even lingering) after my workout is finished (around 45 minutes-an hour). I think the most important thing to realize is that things affect many people differently, and what I say may not be the same for someone else; however, I absolutely feel as though I can make the most of my time in the gym after taking this; the tingling is very strong, and the caffeine content is actually quite high at 275mg. But it more than gets the job done, and the flavors are excellent, much better than the Hyper FX, even with the higher ingredient concentration. With that said, a lot of people knock proprietary blends, but I see no problem with them if the desired effects and results are obtained; industry professionals have the right to protect their research, should they choose to do so. The watermelon I bought in a 60 day supply, and the Blue Raz was a 30; the watermelon I never grew tired of, the blue raz had a slightly peppery, medicinal taste. I currently have an unopened green apple that I will be trying next. Definitely the only pre workout I'll be buying, A+.

JafarRukab's Rating

great

bullrisk's Rating

I've had better tasting, and better working pre-workouts. This one gave me noticable energy and good pumps but nothing over the top. I didn't like the taste... and don't see enough reason to come back to it.

manshmahaan's Rating
Blue Raz

It was kicky no doubt but it surely messed up after 18 days it catches moisture too **** easily and became a rock.

emichaels12's Rating

It should be called but Xplode 2.0 It will make you literally **** all over the gym. It tastes great and than it happens.

jaredbibeault's Rating
Blue Raz

used this product many times. good product! end up taking a scoop and a half after a while. but I like it

noad's Rating

I heard a lot of stuff about this preworkout so decided to give it try, but wow, it made me dizzy, and i didnt feel any effect at all. the taste was pretty good, but i would'nt recommend this preworkout

1-20 of 4,505 Reviews