BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Dragon Fruit
Watermelon
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,360 Reviews

geronimonz's Rating

My favourite pre! Gives you energy without making you feel like you've taken meth in liquid form. Only downside is fruit punch taste like typical artificial cherry american lolly

alxsterling's Rating
Green Apple

I like the product but i have one massive problem with it. About 20-30 minutes after drinking the mix i have an explosive cleanse that just sucks. I pretty much stopped using it and bought something else due to this side effect. The flavour was great. Some of the powder does not dissolve leaving a gritty feel. When mixed into liquid it foams quite a bit causing a gas out when opening the shaker bottle. Honestly wasn't impressed with the product go with something else and save your money.

idag33's Rating

ONCE YOU TRY IT, YOU WILL NEVER! EVER TRAIN WITH A PRE WORKOUT

xman1813's Rating
Green Apple

Worst pre-workout I have tried. It tastes terrible, is far too expensive for what it does, and did virtually nothing for me. The scoops are huge, so mixing it with water makes for a chalky flavor that made me gag. I felt little extra motivation compared to other pre-workouts like Bullnox, 4D Pump, C4, Neon Volt, MP Assault, and Gold Standard. I do not recommend; even for people new to pre-workouts.

buddalex's Rating

This is a good back up pre-workout. I did not like how fizzy it is.

spwaters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

ramongomezpena's Rating
Green Apple

A bit disappointed, found myself yawning in the middle of my workouts more often than not.

whatevergirl's Rating

I was asked to try this product by another bb.com member, and had been putting it off. Today, I gave it a try and loved it. It gave me a lot of focus and a clean energy at the gym today, and also afterwards, when I went for a run outside. Has a great taste, just like fruit punch. It mixes so easily, also. No jittery feeling either, which was nice. I'd definitely use it again.

DavisCameron's Rating

DavisCameron did not leave a written review for this product.

xrate's Rating
Grape

xrate did not leave a written review for this product.

rich111688's Rating
Green Apple

This is the best tasting pre-workout i have tried. the green apple flavor is amazing. If this stuff wasn't a pre workout, i would seriously drink it for fun, and throw some vodka in on the weekends. The formulation is good too. Get a nice buzz from the caffeine, and the beta-alanine does its job too, giving you that nice tingling sensation. Definitely noticed some extra sweating when I take this. Defintiely do take on an empty stomach though, unless you want to be running to the trashcan in the middle of your set.

pugh125k's Rating
Green Apple

this is the worst apple flavour & aftertaste i've had so far, even 2 scoops didn't seam to do anything i do not rate this from my personal experience & i'm afraid i will not be buying it again once ive finished the 1kg tub £35 posted with a free shaker for 50 scoops, so not bad value for money for anyone that does like it

JulyGracia's Rating

Great product, I bought the caffeine free version because I workout at night so this option was perfect for me since all other pre-workouts I've tried keep me up until late at night. And the good part is even without the caffeine you can feel the boost during the workouts, It gives me a great amount of focus and energy and you can feel how your muscles are just ready for the fight.

aaronjwalsh's Rating

Last reformulation is disappointing, taste is really artificial and the Niacin makes me flush without any real training benefits.

Jonescat89's Rating
Blue Raspberry

this just didnt work for me

MaxCollidge's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

MaxCollidge did not leave a written review for this product.

sabol93's Rating
Blue Raz

This pre-workout is up there with some of the better ones I have tried. It is not the best in my opinion, but it is unique in its own aspect and is a good option. The uniqueness I am referring to is the extended release of energy. Most pre-workouts give you an all out boost in energy that lasts for a given period of time (roughly 1 or 1.5 hours). This supplement on the other hand gives you energy but lasts much longer. I really enjoyed this for the days that I spent longer times in the gym. Also, there is not a crazy amount of energy that could cause some to get too anxious or restless. The other thing that is great with this supplement is the enhanced focus I experienced. Next, the label states that there is a thermo complex which I also could tell worked well. As far as pumps, this does give you better pumps, but nothing superb. I would've liked to experience the same pumps that I got with strictly an N.O. booster supplement. All in all, BSN has engineered a great pre-workout that I recommend to those looking for more of an endurance supplement rather than a crazy hard hitting pre-workout.

jgrzegor's Rating

Just ordered my blue raspberry NO explode and got it within 24 hours…great service as always!!!

spawtona's Rating
Green Apple

This is a solid performing preworkout. After cycling off preworkouts for approximately 1 week I tried no xplode with just 1 scoop. I noticed increased focus during my workout along with greater power and excellent pump. The green apple flavour isn't great but you shouldn't buy these things for the taste. The only annoying thing is that the label lists ingredient values for 2 servings not 1, which is very misleading, and there are other products such as C4 which deliver the same ingredients in only 1 serving.

35memo's Rating
Blue Raz

I received this supp as a throw-in for items I received. Thank you BSN for the extra goodie. This will be my most simple review: ALL my numbers went up while taking this Pre. Very effective. Highly recommend this to all my friends.

1-20 of 4,360 Reviews