BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.8
Watermelon
7.6
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
Grape
1-20 of 4,346 Reviews

Cydoken's Rating
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I've been running BSN preworkout for a few months, and it gets me tiggly and jacked to work out. The limeades and lemonades are great, but the other flavors are grainy and could use some work. I recommend all BSN products, as this preworkout is great. The creatine load could be better laid out instead of 5.5 for just everything, but good all the same.

britneycurran4's Rating
Blue Raspberry

britneycurran4 did not leave a written review for this product.

josephrobeson's Rating

I have noticed better lifts when I use this product for sure. One of the few pre-workouts that I can actually spot a difference with. The caffeine free one works well too.

m7mdfox's Rating

m7mdfox did not leave a written review for this product.

GODmustbeCRAZY's Rating

I can't give it more than this. One of the worst supplements I have ever tired. First of all it was my first PWO experience and I got it a free sample in my last Bodybuilding.com order and frankly I hate it. The first problem is when I tried to mixed it, it literally exploded like Sosa through the top of my shaker from pressure lime soda. Mixability - 4/10 (after taste was like dust) Focus - 6/10 (may be it's my first experience with PWO so) Energy - 6/10 (may be the same reason as above ) Pump - 7/10(was definitely better than my pump after no use of PWO) Tingling - 0/10 (frankly was quite excited for this as I have read it so much abt it and it was 1.5 serving after all, but 0 tingles :( Still want to know the reason why #notingles man even though it was my first time and never drink coffee regularly before !!! ) Heard about it so much but didn't work on a newbie of PWO supplements even. (p. s. found a great deal of Cellucor C4 Extreme on other website, I hope it'll work ofc better then this and I m gonna add some additional dose Beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate in that let's see what happen. I'll review the difference between this two as soon as I get that shipment till than sorry to say BSN, but "Stay away from this s**t."

aciddncl's Rating
Blue Raz

This was my first pre workout i bought and its alright but not the best. It could also mix better, the taste is average not the best makes up for ot slightly in the quality of the product but not entirely. Possibly your average pre workout (for me anyway) would be worth getting a sample if you havent tried it yet but not my favourite

Alessandr0p's Rating

I should read more often some reviews. I bought it to try a pre.. Never done that before and since i've training better i thought that maybe use a little push could be great. The fact is that I spend like 45$ (can't remember exactly) for some dust with fruit punch flavor. I don't feel anything like power strenght endurance. I've been taking it for 2 weeks and I'm just waiting to finish it and never buy it again. Even if i'm not a BSN products fan, I decided to give them a second chance. Totally dissapointed.

LaurenLehman's Rating

WORST preworkout ever... Im at the gym right now and i cant even workout.. This pre workout has made me crash already, is making me dizzy, and nethargic!! Im usually in the gym being super intense and not letting anything get to me! Im returning this **** right away.

MartynasCiz's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It does what it says. kicks you right in a but, to get you out to the gym. Constant energy supply is also there, plus you don't really feel drained after each workout. Enjoy

edthebear's Rating

This product is a great PWO and because I'm stim insensitive, I'd have to do a couple of scoops or I'd combine it with a scoop of Jack3d and really throw the weights around that day. It tastes pretty decent for a powder PWO as well. If I wasn't taking so much caffeine with other supplements, I'd definitely have more of this lying around currently. But once I'm done cutting, this is first on the shopping list!

rsuarez626's Rating

I thought it was just me, but from reading the reviews it's not. I take this almost everyday in the morning and afternoon. I'm still waiting to feel something. I don't want skull trying to bust free, but something. I doubled up on it and barely anything. I get a bigger jolt from coffee I make at work. I bought containers of this thinking it was going to wreak havoc on the earth...

RAMBOOO's Rating

its like nothing I didn't get any power or pump its like juice or nothing i think the first generation was better

jamesrob04's Rating

Not a fan of this product. I got a free sample in my last bodybuilding.com order and I hate it. The first problem is when I mixed it in my shaker bottle, the product literally exploded thourgh the top of the bottle from pressure. Then it gave me heat blotches and actually made me feel like crap instead of having energy. The taste was good but the product is no good. I'll stick with Pre JYM!!!!!

Dx88's Rating

it will EXplode your Veins !! 👍

Chris13g's Rating
Green Apple

What used to be a great product is now garbage. I can't get any sort of energy boost from it with the new formula and is a shame they changed it from something great into this. I used to label this as the "best pre workout I have ever had" with the original formula but as the last couple formula changes it has gotten worse and worse. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless you are very sensitive to caffiene if even that. I will say the flavors are still good and you can definitely feel the performance blend kicking in during your workout, but as for an energy boost, don't count on it.

Rekhaledali's Rating
Green Apple

Rekhaledali did not leave a written review for this product.

henryblackman's Rating
Blue Raz

Very expensive as you'll need 2 servings to provide the effective doses of each ingredient. Even the label shows 2 servings worth of each ingredient. The flavour is good but the clumps are not. Very gritty. I don't get the tingles like other products, and didn't feel particularly stimulated despite the amount of caffeine. All in all not impressive.

barber1993's Rating
Watermelon

Picked this up because it was a bargain at 50 pound for 2 50 serving tubs first of all it mixes extremely well and both the watermelon and fruit punch flavors taste amazing . as for what i look for in pre workouts it lacks that buzz feeling and you dont feel much different as opposed to not taking a pre workout. however it does give you an incredible pump which feels awesome. not something i think ill use again as i prefer that intense focus and buzz from a pre workout but a great pre workout if you like a better pump with out feeling like you linked up to a car battery

kasiskab's Rating
Blue Raz

This works really well... gives me tons of energy, gives my muscles the same energy... have seen good gains. I only rate it a 5, though, because it gives me stomach cramps. I will find some other pre-workout supplement next time.

ahern65's Rating

This is my favorite pre to take before a workout. When I stack this with Allmax's Hema NO vol, the pump is unreal. My veins feel like they're going to pop out of my skin, even for someone with 16% body fat. This is the best pre on the market.

1-20 of 4,346 Reviews