BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Green Apple
Watermelon
7.8
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,491 Reviews

JafarRukab's Rating

great

bullrisk's Rating

I've had better tasting, and better working pre-workouts. This one gave me noticable energy and good pumps but nothing over the top. I didn't like the taste... and don't see enough reason to come back to it.

manshmahaan's Rating
Blue Raz

It was kicky no doubt but it surely messed up after 18 days it catches moisture too **** easily and became a rock.

emichaels12's Rating

It should be called but Xplode 2.0 It will make you literally **** all over the gym. It tastes great and than it happens.

jaredbibeault's Rating
Blue Raz

used this product many times. good product! end up taking a scoop and a half after a while. but I like it

noad's Rating

I heard a lot of stuff about this preworkout so decided to give it try, but wow, it made me dizzy, and i didnt feel any effect at all. the taste was pretty good, but i would'nt recommend this preworkout

NPCPro1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have been a pro NPC athlete for 7 years, i liked this product, good pumps and taste good as well.

mikicy's Rating

mikicy did not leave a written review for this product.

dornym's Rating

dornym did not leave a written review for this product.

shortfuse85's Rating
Green Apple

First time using this and noticed an immediate difference from the crap I was using before. I had been using a blend of C4 they sell at Wal-ripoff. Don't judge, I'm new to supplements. After much research and YouTube time I decided to try N.O. Xplode. After my first try these are my thoughts- Energy : enough to get me going and keep going but not super crazy high energy. Focus : not great focus but I did take this after working all night, so that may factor in. Maybe a full night's sleep would help this product work better. Muscle pumps : excellent. I noticed them immediately, got none with my previous PWO. The thing that impressed me most was the drive to keep banging out more reps. I got way more then ever. Take this with some creatine HCL mixed with your BCAAs and you'll train like a beast. Or at least that's my initial impression. Green apple tastes fantastic.

terrorvella's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Used this product for a week straight and I am oddly impressed. It supplies energy and focus without the feeling of your face melting off your skull. The flavor isn't that bad, it actually strangely tastes carbonated in a way which is probably the Nitric Oxide for the vascularity. I will warn you that when you close your shaker cup and shake the product be careful when opening it because the pressure can cause the cap to explode off. Its actually pretty awesome.

jchalfant's Rating
Grape

This product gives me the energy I need to train after a long day of work. I highly recommend this.

ipersian021's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ipersian021 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bran2628's Rating

Taste great blends well, I have a great initial surge of power and focus but after the first week of use that surge goes away and I have to start using a scoop and a half to get that same pump and feeling

Rachitha54's Rating
Grape

Rachitha54 did not leave a written review for this product.

dutchwindmill's Rating

Disappointed with the long-term outcome, the first few days the body responded great, after that it was only beneficial to a certain extend, but nothing like a boost of energy what would benefit my workout that i would consider buying it again.

charlesdraper31's Rating

love it taste great and gets me pumped for the task at hand.

tfsmart's Rating
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Pretty good taste, gets my energy level up and ready for a hard workout, and is very fast acting. On the other hand, I try not to take it until I'm about halfway to the gym because I cannot stand the itching that happens when it starts to kick in. If I'm already into my workout, I really don't notice it, though. Overall, I'll try this product again, but I'll likely try out another one or two before I come back to it. It's good, but I'm not convinced it's the best.

PeteFish61's Rating
Blue Raz

This was a product that in the past, I always looked right passed until I won a free tub from BSN on an Instagram contest. The first time I took it was for a chest workout and I noticed that my strength and endurance for my pressing exercises definitely went up. I did more sets at a heavier weight on flat and decline barbell bench press and incline dumbbell press than I had previously done before. Same went for my leg day the next day when I hit more sets on my squats and leg press and still had enough gas in the tank for 100 reps each leg of walking dumbbell lunges. Incredible endurance from this pre workout

kwweaver95's Rating

kwweaver95 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 4,491 Reviews