BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Green Apple
Blue Raspberry
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
Grape
1-20 of 4,482 Reviews

Smurfyjoose69's Rating

Good Energy Good focus good pumps only problem was it gave me horrible diarrhea everytime i used it! Be careful with this stuff ..

ipersian021's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ipersian021 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bran2628's Rating

Taste great blends well, I have a great initial surge of power and focus but after the first week of use that surge goes away and I have to start using a scoop and a half to get that same pump and feeling

Rachitha54's Rating
Grape

Rachitha54 did not leave a written review for this product.

dutchwindmill's Rating

Disappointed with the long-term outcome, the first few days the body responded great, after that it was only beneficial to a certain extend, but nothing like a boost of energy what would benefit my workout that i would consider buying it again.

charlesdraper31's Rating

love it taste great and gets me pumped for the task at hand.

tfsmart's Rating
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Pretty good taste, gets my energy level up and ready for a hard workout, and is very fast acting. On the other hand, I try not to take it until I'm about halfway to the gym because I cannot stand the itching that happens when it starts to kick in. If I'm already into my workout, I really don't notice it, though. Overall, I'll try this product again, but I'll likely try out another one or two before I come back to it. It's good, but I'm not convinced it's the best.

PeteFish61's Rating
Blue Raz

This was a product that in the past, I always looked right passed until I won a free tub from BSN on an Instagram contest. The first time I took it was for a chest workout and I noticed that my strength and endurance for my pressing exercises definitely went up. I did more sets at a heavier weight on flat and decline barbell bench press and incline dumbbell press than I had previously done before. Same went for my leg day the next day when I hit more sets on my squats and leg press and still had enough gas in the tank for 100 reps each leg of walking dumbbell lunges. Incredible endurance from this pre workout

kwweaver95's Rating

kwweaver95 did not leave a written review for this product.

PRASHANT11789's Rating
Watermelon

I don't feel the rush in my body as I used to feel b4 they came up with the new one it upsets my stomach a lot and it doesn't give me the energy that I need till the end of my exercise.

Gauld89's Rating

I do not find this pre-workout to be very good at all, compared to others i have tried i dislike this most of all. Doesn't seem to last the duration of my workout, even if i double scoop. to be honest i will never be purchasing this again and have gave away the rest to a friend (shame i bought the bigger one lol)

EzoAK's Rating

This stuff has been on and off for me. I have been using it for about a week now, and the first time I used it, it was fantastic. I had really nice energy throughout my entire workout. Then I had my rest day to let my boys regenerate. The day after, I felt the effects at the beginning of my workout, but the feeling faded pretty quickly and my muscles got fatigued. When this stuff is actually working, it's fantastic, but when I am getting off a rest day, it doesn't provide the energy I need for a good workout. This could just be me, either way though, I highly recommend this stuff.

wyonneh's Rating

What can I say other than how awesome this pre workout is? Been using this since last year after my husband introduced me to it. Great stuff. I switch up different flavors just so my body doesn't get bored of it. Fruit punch is my number 1,followed by Green Apple and watermelon. Green apple has that sour taste but I love it. It gave me the kick I needed. I take them right before I leave the house to the gym. I don't do crazy weights workout, I spent 10 mins on different weights machine,and then 20 mins of hiit cardio on the stepmills and end my day with some abs. My focus was 9/10. I don't need much rest in between sets. I do one,and move to another,unless I run out of breath. Thank you BSN for making this pre workout a killer one. Dont quite understand why most people say no xplode doesnt work. At the end of the day,most pre workouts give you that extra boost,but its 70% mindset and 30% help from pre workouts. If you have set a goal and want it badly,a pre workout is definitely a booster for that. Try switching flavors to get your body pumped with sweet and sour flavors every few days. Team NOXplode for life!

Gojkovich1's Rating
Watermelon

Gojkovich1 did not leave a written review for this product.

RMyers510's Rating

At regular price, this PWO is grossly overpriced, luckily this site has lots of discounts. It's a great PWO, lots of energy to get through workouts but giving it a 9 because the price is ridiculous for a PWO that does the same job as the best $30 PWO's do.

ThaatLongHo's Rating
Watermelon

N.O. Xplode was my first preworkout to ever take. Taste is okay but, I got MAD ENERGY from it. It helped me trained intensely. however, The crash is ridiculous on this. If you dont care about the crash and love mad energy and focus, take on this product.

myadoni7's Rating

My goodness I love this product. I feel great when using it! It helps me get through those tough workouts and gives me plenty of energy without feeling jittery. Highly recommended.

g1twothree's Rating

Ive used this product 6 times. I for sure feel a difference. I can workout without it but I used it anyway. I noticed when I run 5miles during the 3rd mile its like my lungs reset and never get tired. Yea if you workout 2 to 3 hours itll start to fade. But first 1hr n half or 2 a super strong. I take gulps 30 mins before workout then I take mini sips throughout my run and it last long. Instead of downing it all and getting a super intense 1hr n half. Take sips after set then itll kick in smooth truth me. Its goo stuff. Kinda pricy but on sale a good deal

christobol23's Rating

Faithfull fall back that always delivers a kick and a solid pump.

GLobo87's Rating

This has quality ingredients at a very good price. For that, I buy this when bulking because I see a great difference in my pump and overall energy. I have used this when cutting but there are better products for that I feel. I will definitely take this again come fall/winter.

1-20 of 4,482 Reviews