BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.9
1-20 of 4,135 Reviews

vpulido's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

New formula SUCKS!!! Took it for years and i could always depend on it. Taste was like any other but the focus and recovery was why i would always buy this. Didn't like the fact the price went up on it for this crap. I would pay new formula price for the old formula. Hope you fix it. Going with something else till this is fixed. I have just learned to stop buying several bottles at once.

humberto93's Rating

Flavor is not that bad, it tastes like soda for a bit, I don't know why, but I get a better result from it when I take one scoop instead of two. I think is because of the caffeine. It works perfectly for me. I don't know I think if better than C4, even though I love C4.

Jdot5's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

First was the flavor. it tasted like a cherry limeade soda (minus all the unhealthy stuff). The taste was really good. it was not hard to mix at all. Although it says to mix with a spoon, i shook it in my shaker cup (i like to see the bubble and foam that comes from it) and then drank it 30 mins before i worked out in the morning. The energy it gave me once I got in the gym was a smooth and clean energy. It wasnt a huge caffeine rush just to crash in a couple of hours but a clean ongoing energy that lasted not only through the workout but throughout my workday as well (i get off at 9pm). It definitely had my mind and body ready to punish the weights and push harder than before. I would recommend it to Every athlete ready to push further to hit their goals.

rdcopps's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Not much of a surprise here. Another top-notch, quality product from BSN. They seem to always, IMO, turn out some of the best supps on the market and the NOX is no exception. The cherry limeade flat out tastes awesome! The best cherry limeade flavor I have tasted to date. Definitely get some foaming action when you stir it up in a glass, but it goes down nice and smooth. Even with the foaming, I found there was very little residue left once I finished it. The direction calls for one scoop, but I found that 1 1/2 was the sweet spot for me. After about 25-30 minutes, I could feel NOX starting to work. Personally, I experienced a slight tingling sensation around my ears and neck. Nothing overwhelming or uncomfortable, but noticeable. It seemed to disappear shortly after getting into my workout. I felt my energy level increase throughout my workouts and my focus was spot on. As far as pumps go, I can't really comment on that as I follow a PLing routine and not a BBing rountine, so pumps aren't really something I would be experiencing anyways. All in all, another quality supp from BSN. Definitely worth a try if you haven't already.

jbaldwin3434's Rating
Watermelon

At first your body has to adapt to the tingling and itching that comes from the high dose of taurine etc., but found this pre-workout to be a great ignitor taken 35-40 minutes for lifting. I don't recommend taking this before an endurance bike ride, or cardio. It upset my stomach due to slowing of stomach absorption that comes exercise and lack of blood to aid in stomach digesting.

DennisDooley123's Rating
Grape

I picked up N.O. xplode 2.0 grape for crazy cheap. First things first, it's sorta disgusting. Not sure if i have water/powder ratio off or what but ive tried a few different things and its a ***** to put down. The effect is definitely good though. I feel very focused on what I need to do and in my own zone. First day I tried it I got an insane pump from it and was very pleased. Overall it's good, but not great.

MrMakAttack's Rating

Thanks to Matzah and BSN for sending me some of the new No Explode to review. This version sat with me much better than the last version. The last version had me constantly running to the bathroom. The energy wasn't quite as much as the last version, but I was able to focus more. The energy was smooth. I worked chest and had a decent pump going. Was able to push up some weight despite calories not being in check the last few days. This didn't hit me real hard and the focus was okay, but overall, much more tolerable than the last version. Then again, some people I know really liked the last version. I would recommend people give this a try. I think this is a good PWO for those who are just starting to lift and aren't really sure what they want in a PWO. It packs enough of a punch and focus and pumps are good enough for noobs but for those who have been lifting awhile, it may fall short in some areas....which could be attributed to tolerance more than anything.

jalfrey's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Many thanks to BSN for putting their money where their mouth is and letting me review this! Version 3.0 seems like a step backward for BSN. I still recommend you try it for yourself as everyone is different. But, it just didn't do it for me... Profile--I'm not going to pretend to know what half of this stuff does. I see a few things I always look for: creatine, beta-alanine, cit-mal. Wait, that cit-mal looks pretty underdosed just going by the list in that particular blend. I used to think a kitchen sink approach to to PWOs wasn't bad. As I've gotten more experience with them, I just look for the ingredients that work. Honestly, this profile has a few, but they all look underdosed. I'm going to call it a 4/10 Mixability--I'm not a fan of effervescents. This is probably because I take my PWO at 5:00AM and usually just pixie-stick the scoop and wash it down with water so the energy hits quickly. But, effervescence does help things mix up. There are usually 1-2 large grains left after mixing. This is better than many supps that have so many ingredients. 8/10 Taste--This is an odd one. I'm a fan of cherry limeade. The diet one is my favorite drink at Sonic. Man, this is going to sound weird. But, NO-XPLODE Cherry Limeade tastes more like Dr. Pepper than cherry limeade to me. Not a bad taste at all! Just not what I expected. Cherry and sweet up front with a bit of citrus aftertaste and the fizz mixes into something that is definitely worth sipping. I've done it in the morning on rest days. I'll give it 7/10 largely because I don't taste the limeade so much. Effect--This stuff does work. It gives me energy and focus. But only about as much as a cup of coffee. Honestly not much in the way of pump, either. I've used 1-2 scoops and although there is a difference in taking it as opposed to not. I've had better. NO-XPLODE 2.0 treated me better. 3/10

TheThrill1's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

NO3 is definitely an upgrade from 1 and 2. I have more solid energy and no real crash. Fruit punch tastes amazing as usual, and Cherry Limeade tastes just as good! Great pump!

RonPaul2012's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Got the 60 serving Cherry Limeade Exclusive Flavor and its awesome I actually look forward to drinking this! First time trying NOXPLODE and it didn't let me down. I only do 1 scoop, 200mg of caffeine seems like enough. Clean energy, no jitters and a nice pump which gets me through my entire workout. I sometimes go for a heaping scoop, but I usually just do a flat scoop 30 min preworkout. You can actually feel the pump. Today on leg day my legs were on fire just after a couple sets of squats. Stacking this with Syntha6 and I'm making serious gains. Strength going up and the scale is going up! 60 servings at 1 scoop is good value no doubt.

ray gigantino's Rating
Grape

Nice dose not make you feel crazy but you will put a great workout in

BobbySherry's Rating
Green Apple

I have taken BSN's N.O.-XPLODE for years. Within this amount of time I've tried numerous other pre-workout supplements as well, and BSN's N.O.-XPLODE was the pre-workout supplement I could always turn back to when others failed. Apprently they recently made changes to N.O. X-PLODE, not only forever changing the taste of it but also changing it's effectiveness. I use to think the taste of Fruit Punch was about a 4 or 5 out of 10, and now the taste has definitely become much better (actually smells and tastes like Fruit Punch), it dissolves better, etc. It seems like the effectiveness of the supplement has suffered in order to better the taste of it. I use to ALWAYS benefit from taking this pre-workout and could feel it working almost instantly. Now, with the new taste and lack in effects, I sadly have to give it a much lower rating than I would have ever imagined. I am giving it a 3/10 simply due to the fact that before the changes were made I would have given it a 9/10 and was definitely satisfied; otherwise, I'd be rating it a 1/10 for a waste of money and not doing what it's meant to do. Very disappointed in BSN... :-(

Mu5555's Rating

Mu5555 did not leave a written review for this product.

dailob's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I was given this product to review. No log required or anything but I chose to do one any way. Please see the link here for why scored what i scored - thanks for reading! >>>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164723641&p=1305233001&viewfull=1#post1305233001

PlatinumStatic's Rating

The original N.O. explode was awesome, this is nothing compared to that. I've taken it 3 times to be sure it made me sick everytime, I had my friend try it, made him sick as well. Didn't feel much as far as energy goes won't buy N.O. Explode again until the original formula is back.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

One of my fav pre workouts to take! Love that it has a mixture of ingredients so you know it will hit you wen you hit the gym, Overall good pre workout for strength and muscle gains. The Cherry Limeade doesn't taste that bad either ;) almost like a slushi :D

wherescc's Rating
Green Apple

Love this product, gives me lots of energy, it mixes well and ins't too sweet. I like the Fruit punch flavor but was not a big fan of the green apple.

GenocideGuy's Rating

First pre-workout I've taken when I first started. Since then I've realized it's an ok pre at best and tends to give me "GI distress"

ignite19's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

This NOX 3.0 is a big improvement from the 2.0 there is a noticeable decrease in the amount of dye in the formula. The 2.0 had a lot of red dye that would just sit in my stomachs during workouts and would really over power the taste. 3.0 has an excellent cherry limeade flavor that goes great with the carbonation from the NOX when you add water to it. Great pumps and focus while only using half a scoop of this stuff! And if you are not in to using caffeine in your pwo they have a caffeine free formula also!

giraffe123's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

Thanks to BSN and TheMatzah for letting me try this out. I was excited when I saw the cherry limeade flavor. I've tried N.O.Xplode in the past and didn't like it, so I wanted to try the new formula. BSN really took it to the top with the new formula. Mixes great, just be careful if you shake it in a shaker cup. Old NOXplode was fizzy and difficult for me to drink, but this new one is much much better. Cherry Limeade flavor is straight up delicious, if you like Sonic's cherry limeade then you'll love this! As for energy in the gym, the NOXplode did its job and got me a pretty solid pump as well. Highly recommend this product

1-20 of 4,135 Reviews