BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Dragon Fruit
Watermelon
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
Grape
1-20 of 4,391 Reviews

jtincher0687's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good flavor, but my body didn't not respond well to this product. All I felt was nausea and gassy. Would never buy again.

bravehartJ's Rating

It made me really focused and gave me tons of energy. I felt super yoked whenever i took it and my arms inflated like balloons. Taste was fruit punch and it tastes fine. not hard to drink at all.

FadiB3's Rating

I didnt feel anything from this product , no kick , nothing . Besides , the taste of the Fruit Punch is horrible . Worst Pre-Workout ever tried , i still have 40 servings , i will dump them soon .

ffgenesooto44's Rating

A great product but notice it last for a short time. The initial avalanche of energy is amazing to get started. About 20 minutes after the Avalanche I noticed a decline in my energy that was very obvious. More than likely due to my lack of concentration from all of the energy and 5th grade like sugar high lack of concentration. Would take it again and have a plan next time.

Paradigm21's Rating

Paradigm21 did not leave a written review for this product.

ogahpah's Rating
Green Apple

I love this PWO! It gives me boundless energy and even makes leg day bearable! The green apple taste amazing!

HeavyDF's Rating
Blue Raz
Green Apple

HeavyDF did not leave a written review for this product.

Tpartridge89's Rating
Green Apple

Tried this after using Betancourt's B-Nox... this is basically super-caffeinated Kool-Aid. I get no additional pump and no help during my workouts, but I'm jittery and energetic after. If the energy weren't as strong as it was, this product would be getting a 1 from me. Will not buy again and may never purchase anything from BSN again at this rate.

JoeyPagels84's Rating
Green Apple

JoeyPagels84 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mikea1995's Rating
Green Apple

I have to say I really enjoy this pre workout. I will admit for the first week of using it I would have to take a s*** before every workout but my stomach got used to if fairly quickly. The pump I give about a 8/10 and the taste is fantastic!!! 10/10 even though it is a little frothy but it's not like soda or beer foam it is actually kind of enjoyable. Energy is about 8/10 as well but what I love the most is that is a full muscle building pre preworkout that doesn't just come in a 20 serving size container like every other one on the market.

mattstix's Rating

For a pre work out this product and brand is at the top of my list easy to drink easy to mix and makes every gym day just the way it should be, the focus and intensity of my work outs are both at just the right levels. Very good product highly recommend!!

Reeses217's Rating

I love to drink this half an hour before my workout. It gives me the extra push I need to put full effort into my workout. It keeps me focused for a couple of hours afterwards too. Great stuff!

JoAlbe's Rating
Blue Raspberry

JoAlbe did not leave a written review for this product.

jordyxjinx's Rating

Comparing workouts without supplements to those with, there is definitely a difference in performance. Allows for that additional push and you can feel it within 20 minutes of taking the product. It does not always dissolve 100% in solution so working on that to get complete product absorption is a must. As for flavor, I think it's best to have multiples to have a variety unless you mix it with anything other than water.

mfreedman08's Rating

The old BSN may have been good back when it first came out but this formula is just as good as drinking some flavored water with a little bit of creatine before you work out. Small pumps, little focus, and very little endurance. The muscle building ingredients in this formula are under dosed and a lot of key ingredients aren't even in the formula. Was displeased with the money I spent on this not to mention, I was on the toilet for the next 4 hours after working out. I do not usually give supplements a bad rap but this needed to be said for future buyers who look at ratings and reviews. Just giving it a honest review! M

MXSTALLION's Rating

the old formula used to work out well for me, this new blend did nothing...therefore I'm no longer buying it

Smitty96's Rating
Green Apple

Classic pwo. Been using it for quite sometime so I figure I show some love. Endurance and energy is real good. Don't workout without it.

DubiousDog's Rating
Green Apple

Would not recommend this product. A poor mixing, effervescent, stimulant packed Kool-Aid that somehow, had nearly no effect on my workout. Taste isn't bad, can't knock the green apple. But, I don't drink preworkout for the taste. Therefore, for preworkout purposes, I will be looking elsewhere.

462bowman's Rating
Green Apple

This is like the starter pre workout for those who just started lifting. I tried this like 4 years ago when i first started and loved it. But just recently i reordered it and figured i'll see if it's still good. This pre-workout is not what it used to be. The flavor is terrible and it gives me little to no energy at the gym.... and i take 2 scoops. Ever since they changed their recipe this product is no good.

Elchapo96's Rating

Other than the fact that it gave me explosive diarrhea .... It was a insane product . It have me the extra push I needed in the gym and pretty soon I was making gains quicker than most of my buddies . Only problem like I said before was it messed with me stomach a lot . Not only the pre workout ***** but it continued thorough out the day

1-20 of 4,391 Reviews