BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 4,176 Reviews

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

My fav all in one pre workout! this literally cover all my bases that i need in order to have great energy ,focus,strength, endurance,stamina, recovery and growth.. Love that it has a mixture of ingredients so you know it will hit you wen you hit the gym, Overall good pre workout for strength and muscle gains. The Cherry Limeade doesn't taste that bad either ;) almost like a slushi :D And the Blu Raz taste even better imo its basically like drinking a soft drink!! Highly recommend!

browguy808's Rating
Blue Raz

Taste(8/10)- I have always enjoyed the taste profile of BSN’s products and this new formula blue razz was ok. Not as good as the old formula as it had a more milky texture to it. Im used to that sharp crisp bite of the old formula with more of a watery texture. It still taste like blue razz, but the texture threw me off a bit. It still has a sour tang that I love, but its not the same. Mix ability(9/10)- This stuff mixes up really quick, especially in a blender bottle! No clumping or grit, but there is some extra foaming. Energy(9/10)- I tried a scoop and a scoop and a half to see how it affected my energy levels. One scoop was good, but the scoop and a half felt perfect and gave me the necessary boost that I needed to have an intense workout. Energy levels were great without any crash and kept me going through my workouts. Pump(9/10)- My muscles were nice and swollen beyond normal at a scoop and a half! I noticed increased vascularity and veins popping out of my skin. This is where the product shines the most for me….I don’t include much pumping exercises in my repertoire, but I still felt and looked twice the size. All in all, great product that I highly recommend. This is a pre-workout that I can definitely see myself ordering in the future.

matty316's Rating

Big thanks to TheMatzah and BSN for letting my try this for an honest review. I have used HyperFX before so I am familiar with this type of blend. Make sure that you follow directions and stir with a straw or knife. You can gently shake this as well. I really like the fizz and I love the flavor. BSN hit the flavoring perfect on this one. The profile is very solid. Most of your major players are there. I got some good pumps, amazing focus, and a good clean energy. No need to really stack this with anything. It's got what you need already in it. Maybe with Aminox, CellMass intra or post workout. One of my top go to PWO's now! Love it! I wanted to add to this review since I got a chance to try the green apple flavor now. Tastes even better than the cherry limeade version. I use NOX for almost all of my training now. I still have others, but they have fallen to the back burner now that I've gotten more NOX. I love this stuff!!! Got to try the Blue Raz version of NOX, it taste just as good as the others. NOX is still on top as my pre-workout. Now I have the problem of deciding which flavor to use before each training session. I have to do einie meenie miney mo. LOL. But I'm never a loser.

phatmarky's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Big thanks to TheMatzah and BSN for sending me a tub of the Blue Raz flavor to try out! I have not had NOX since the original years ago. Completely missed out on 2.0, but was recently looking to try the 2014 reformulation. I remember the original giving me great energy and focus. I have used this newly formulated version for a week now and started to feel the effects almost immediately after consumption each day (also if you mix this by shaking it, be careful when opening the lid). While it gave me a decent amount of energy and focus, I experienced huge crashes after my workouts. Pump and endurance are decent as well however. Flavoring is delicious, reminds me of the taste of pop rocks candy. I did not experience any stomach discomfort while using this as well. I am not a fan of prop blends though so BSN loses a point for that, but other than that and the crashes, the new NOX is a solid preworkout supplement.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Watermelon
Blue Raz

Another great product from BSN, No-Xplode New Formula is much better formulated than the original, because it kick almost inmedeatly on me. When I used V.1 2 years ago I was like I need to double dose this thing if I really want to perform like a beast in the gym, but now with No-Xplode New Formula one serving is just what I need. I recommend this product to all athletes looking to get an extra push at their workouts. Blue Raz is amazing and is a great variation from you your common Pre-Workout formulas. It taste AWESOME and that's VERY important for me. I recommend this product to everyone trying to push their limits at the gym or at other physical activities. I'll give it a 10 out of 10.

FaurckkkMyronn's Rating
Blue Raz

I am a big fan of this new formula of NOX. I tried the Blue Raz, and it tastes delicious, no more artificial funny taste to it. Mixes great 1 scoop and 10-12 oz of water. I get a decent amount of energy, great pump, vascularity, focus and the best part is the endurance. Every time I have taken this, I feel like I can just keep going and don't tire out anywhere near as easily as I used to. Keep it up BSN.

TwoBstrong's Rating
Grape

NO Xplode. As I've reviewed before excellent endurance along with increased energy and pump. Im rating the flavor- grape- which is very tastey. Tastes just like grape amino-x. No after taste. One of the better flavors!

FatGuyMind's Rating

Got a chance to try this out thanks to TheMatzah. I wasnt a big fan of NO Xplode 2.0 so i was curious about the new formula. And IMO it is way better. Taste is def improved The Green Apple is awesome and the Fruit Punch (tried a sample) is better as well. Mixability is fine but just have to be careful. When shaken it causes a carbonated like reaction so be careful when opening your shaker lid. I usually just mix it with a spoon and swirl it around in between drinks. I am fairly stim tolerant so i pretty much use 2 scoops of everything. For me at 2 scoops this is awesome. It didnt give me a super surge of energy but more so focus and endurance. It took about 15-20 minutes to start kicking in, mostly cause i dont chug it i sip on it for a little bit. But when it hits you feel it. I get that restless feeling between sets and that endurance that makes me want to keep going and pushing though a longer workout. It is a prop blend so you dont know exactly how much of everything you are getting. For me that is a negative, i like knowing what i am getting. But i also understand why companies do it as well, doesnt mean i have to like it.

PurpleDrankNJ's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Got this product to review, I have the previous versions and can say this is a great step up from the old formulas which were excellent. The pumps and energy I would say are where this product excels. The taste was on point with the blue razz flavor. Mixability was great as well and had no issues with stomaching the product as with some other products. I would reccomend this product as well as other BSN products as I have found them to produce excellent supplements and have great customer service.

ANIMALISTIC25's Rating

Good stuff right here! I usually like my pre to have more stims in it but this is a quality product! BSN has some great reps as well, very generous.

pkilcarr's Rating
Blue Raz

Big thanks to Matz for hooking me up with a bottle of this new stuff to try out. To start the Blue Raz flavor reminds me of a blue jolly rancher! Great flavor I must say they hit the mark with this. Now usually I got some mean stomach issues from the older NO Xplode where I spent the first 10 minutes of each session in the bathroom, but with this bottle not really issues at all. The energy got me through my toughest workouts I have had in a while and then some! Pumps were stand out as well since i'm not hitting many high rep sets so i put myself at a disadvantage and NO Xplode came in and delivered.

zachattack43's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love that this product does not have more than 200mg of caffeine per serving plus it does not make me hyper. It is smooth and most importantly, long lasting. I use this for work and my workouts. i like that I can take it for my morning workouts and still have energy through the day. Same with taking it in the morning and still having a decent amount of energy for my evening workouts. Plus it offers more than just energy, which makes the product well worth the price! Blue Raspberry is very nice. It is pretty close to Blue Raz perfection without all the sugar. I highly recommend this product.

thomasj182's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It's been quite some time (about 5 years) since I've used NO Xplode, when I was using it I really liked it but had since moved on. When BSN dropped the new formula my interest was piqued but was waiting for a good opportunity to grab one. Luckily I won a tub in the forum (shout out to Matz!) and have been able to run it over the past week. First thing I noticed was extreme vascularity during my work outs, thanks in part to the awesome mixture of their Alpha Fusion bled. I'm generally not a vascular person but when I've got a good pump the veins show up. I feel that due to the Alpha Fusion blend I was able to get an even better pump than normal. Next is the energy, the energy blend in the new Xplode is off the chain! I, over my last few workouts have gotten consistent, clean, non-cracked out energy and I thoroughly enjoy that! As I've said in previews reviews and logs I work out mainly work out in the evening, the Endura Shot blend is perfect for what I need to get me through my lifts and a little more. For me, it's just enough so that I can actually fall asleep later that night too! At 29.99 per 30 serving bottle you're paying a little less than a dollar per serving, that's an unbeatable price for a great pwo in my opinion! Do yourself a favor; if you're new to the supplement game, a seasoned vet, or someone like me who hasn't used the supp games foundation of Pre-work outs a look in some time, give BSN's newest formula of a classic a run, you won't regret it!

steurb's Rating

I had this for the first time last night, got some samples at gnc. Loved the taste! I had been taking an all natural preworkout for a short time but it tasted horrible and would never dilute fully no matter how much you tried, so I stopped taking it but didn't move on to anything else. I was really happy with the taste, and felt more energized than I have lately. I even killed my workout and set new pr's. But about 20 minutes after I left the gym I started to feel sick, like I was going to puke. I was sick all night (didnt puke but couldn't eat). My boyfriend said he used to take this on deployment and didn't like it for some reason, he vaguely remembers it made him feel weird. Another friend said it made him sick also. I'd be real disappointed if it doesn't agree with me again, I have another sample to try today so we will see what that brings! Besides the sickness that it maybe caused, I'd recocmmend this preworkout!

jbrownlee84's Rating

N.O. Xplode has been my go-to pre workout for a few years now, however this new formula is very ineffective. I'm highly disappointed. If it's not broke, why fix?... oh well, C4 it is!

EileenBower's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

This is my first time using the new/improved version of this product. I've used the Cherry Limeade for the past couple of years - loved it and the flavor. This new one - the flavor isn't the same and I personally don't care for it at all. So disappointing. Plus I don't think it's as effective as the old formula.

ucsumma's Rating
Blue Raz

Tried this yesterday for the first time and had a killer workout (Chest). The flavor is freaking amazing and I had decent energy throughout the session. I'm definitely looking forward to using it again this afternoon for a Back Session.

NewtonThug's Rating

This is a good pre-workout. One of the best that I've had however keep in mind like all other pre-workouts, you'll eventually build a tolerance to It. That being said, it's still a good workout long as you don't mind It being carbonated

destructodom's Rating

I don't want to leave a bad review because I only had a 1.5 serving sample packet, but I didn't feel any energy boost from this. I thought it tasted delicious, which definitely got me hopeful and excited for my workout haha,. Tastes kind of like a fruit punch soda, but then it fell short for me. I noticed some vascularity at the end of my workout and definitely felt the beta alanine tingle for the first 15-20 minutes, but that's about it. No difference in pump, and the energy just wasn't there for me... I might order the 3 packets for $6.99 the next time I place an order just so I can see how it makes me feel over a few days of using it, but after one use I'm not a sold.

neo2070's Rating
Blue Raz

I received the N.O.-XPLODE blue raz last week thanks to theMatzah and so far am happy with the product. I didn't have the opportunity to try the "older" version of this product so I cannot compare this to the "older" version but the taste wasn't as bad as some of the reviews here lead you to believe. It has sort of a candy taste and the taste can be altered by adding more water or less water to your bottle. I haven't tried any of the other flavors but I heard the Green Apple has a better taste if you like something more sour than sweet. Speaking of bottles I mixed this with 2 scoops and 8oz of water in a shaker bottle..I wouldn't recommend a shaker bottle as it tends to create pressure inside the shaker bottle and will "explode" when you remove the lid so mix this in a glass instead of a shaker bottle as it tends to mix well there was some residue at the bottom of the glass but I just added more water and finished it that way. The N.O-XPLODE contains 200mg of caffeine per scoop which is a decent amount along with Creatine and since I took this 30 minutes before my workout I have to say I felt more energy from the caffeine but a clean energy that was without jitters and gave a decent solid pump as I was able to push past my normal sets and continue to push out an additional 12-15 reps per additional set per exercise as I felt the energy had a longer lasting effect and increased my focus during my workout allowing me to concentrate on the muscle group being worked for a more effective workout. Highly recommended as I would purchase this once my supply runs out.

1-20 of 4,176 Reviews