BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.7
Blue Raspberry
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
Grape
1-20 of 4,526 Reviews

Elchin512's Rating

It is extremely sweet. Not so effective, light pre workout.

kirtg22's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon is extremely sweet, hard to down a serving in a few gulps.

bill8912328's Rating

As with most BSN products the taste is really good but I haven't liked N.O. Xplode since they changed the formula. I do get results from the product but my face itches way too much to keep using it. I like Cellucor C4 a lot better

aabercrombie's Rating

This product was recommended to me and I have to say it works! I've never used any supplements before this and I am pumped when I go to the gym. This product makes me feel energized and gives me the mental focus to push farther to get the gains I am looking for. The flavor is also pretty tasty and tasted like Fruit Punch. Would recommend this for sure!

coleman365's Rating

coleman365 did not leave a written review for this product.

ktchoa's Rating
Grape

Gives me the right amount of energy boost needed for my workout. I can go from sleepy to feeling pumped in 20 minutes. Grape flavor tastes good. It's comparable to Kool-Aid. Highly recommended.

Chicopee1's Rating

The original and still the best, has been updated enough for me I don't bother with the other preworkouts stick with BSN

lexflex11's Rating

been a fan of n.o xplode since it came out!, this is the new formula, unfortunately it isn't as good as the old formula but it gets the job done! good energy and of course that n.o pump!

jstaley5's Rating
Green Apple

Worked decently but not the energy or boost I was hoping for. Have had better such as pre-kaged and Mr Hyde.

JayAbs15's Rating
Green Apple

Gave me diariah after 30 minutes. Ngl the boost was the only good thing about this product.

drdamour's Rating

drdamour did not leave a written review for this product.

marcsarza3's Rating
Green Apple

My only reason for giving this an 8 was that I feel the previous formula was a little stronger IMHO. This newer NO XPlode formula definitely isn't the same as the old one. The pump is there but it doesn't give you the rush and crash that some other pre workouts do. Overall it does it's job by giving a kick start to your workout without any of the unwanted side effects. Also stay away from Green Apple flavor it's pretty bad tasting. Should've stuck with the Watermelon which is much better.

OCLateNight's Rating
Watermelon

Super good. Clean strong feeling. You can add like an hour to your workout. Plus no hangover from this stuff.

dawgfan472's Rating
Watermelon

This is a week preworkout, I have had many others. No pump, not even a rush.

Zeetch's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great product, i'd rather have it for lifting than practicing any sport. It really gets you going, as a pre workout newbie, i can say i felt the beta-alanine 10 minutes after taking it, and it really gave me energy throughout my workout. Also i felt a slight increase in pump. No crash afterwards, but it does have a lot of caffeine. Mixability is great, flavor is spot on sweet and refreshing. Price for quality, that's it.

Babelboy77's Rating
Watermelon

mad savage pump up , but don't choose watermelon flavor cause taste awful , green apple flavor would be good

gregwegmann's Rating

After researching and looking up reviews on N.O. Xplode after purchasing I was nervous I'd made a mistake buying it. I was wrong. I was going through my preworkout ritual getting a quick meal in, listening to music, planning my workout. 7-10 minutes after consuming 1 scoop (which by the way tastes exactly like kool-aid) my head was rushing and I had to get to the gym ASAP. Driving to the gym my chest was getting a pump squeezing the steering wheel. In all seriousness, when I arrived at the gym I was extremely focused and energetic. The pump was amazing. Would recommend to anyone.

Rcarden279's Rating

Awesome product! Unlike most pre- workouts this one performs the same day in and day out. No tolerance build up, which is amazing.

Derek1519's Rating

The caffiene free is definately a go to to take a break from some stimulants. Still gives you the focus. The taste isnt the best but as long as it works its worth it.

xaimbe's Rating
Green Apple

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 4,526 Reviews