BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

Good
7.7
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,519 Reviews

lexflex11's Rating

been a fan of n.o xplode since it came out!, this is the new formula, unfortunately it isn't as good as the old formula but it gets the job done! good energy and of course that n.o pump!

jstaley5's Rating
Green Apple

Worked decently but not the energy or boost I was hoping for. Have had better such as pre-kaged and Mr Hyde.

JayAbs15's Rating
Green Apple

Gave me diariah after 30 minutes. Ngl the boost was the only good thing about this product.

drdamour's Rating

drdamour did not leave a written review for this product.

marcsarza3's Rating
Green Apple

My only reason for giving this an 8 was that I feel the previous formula was a little stronger IMHO. This newer NO XPlode formula definitely isn't the same as the old one. The pump is there but it doesn't give you the rush and crash that some other pre workouts do. Overall it does it's job by giving a kick start to your workout without any of the unwanted side effects. Also stay away from Green Apple flavor it's pretty bad tasting. Should've stuck with the Watermelon which is much better.

OCLateNight's Rating
Watermelon

Super good. Clean strong feeling. You can add like an hour to your workout. Plus no hangover from this stuff.

dawgfan472's Rating
Watermelon

This is a week preworkout, I have had many others. No pump, not even a rush.

Zeetch's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great product, i'd rather have it for lifting than practicing any sport. It really gets you going, as a pre workout newbie, i can say i felt the beta-alanine 10 minutes after taking it, and it really gave me energy throughout my workout. Also i felt a slight increase in pump. No crash afterwards, but it does have a lot of caffeine. Mixability is great, flavor is spot on sweet and refreshing. Price for quality, that's it.

Babelboy77's Rating
Watermelon

mad savage pump up , but don't choose watermelon flavor cause taste awful , green apple flavor would be good

gregwegmann's Rating

After researching and looking up reviews on N.O. Xplode after purchasing I was nervous I'd made a mistake buying it. I was wrong. I was going through my preworkout ritual getting a quick meal in, listening to music, planning my workout. 7-10 minutes after consuming 1 scoop (which by the way tastes exactly like kool-aid) my head was rushing and I had to get to the gym ASAP. Driving to the gym my chest was getting a pump squeezing the steering wheel. In all seriousness, when I arrived at the gym I was extremely focused and energetic. The pump was amazing. Would recommend to anyone.

Rcarden279's Rating

Awesome product! Unlike most pre- workouts this one performs the same day in and day out. No tolerance build up, which is amazing.

Derek1519's Rating

The caffiene free is definately a go to to take a break from some stimulants. Still gives you the focus. The taste isnt the best but as long as it works its worth it.

xaimbe's Rating
Green Apple

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

chadbloom's Rating
Grape

I've explored so many different pre-workouts and still, this product is the best. Blue raspberry flavor gets a 7 because it seemed to give me more stomach trouble and I'd have to pause my workout for some porcelain squats.

TeraMONSTER's Rating

Blue Raz use to be my favorite, but it lost the sweetness. Green apple is by far my favorite now. Grape drank is pretty good too and I purchased Cherry Limeade purely off of rating and was highly disappointed. Raspberry limeade is pretty good though if you get the chance to try. Can't say I get a whole lot from this product. Sometimes I get the itchy palms or face and burst of energy, but sometimes not so much of anything. I drink it and work out fasted. I've had other pre work outs that taste like *** and do about the same so I'll take this over them any day.

captainwajji's Rating

Not the best taste in my opinion but it was amazing! The energy and the heat was awesome. No crash as well. Recommended.

urvpatel's Rating
Watermelon

It works for 100%. I felt so energized, motivated and got some serious results. Fruit Punch and watermelon are ok flavor but I am more about results. I would definitely try this over and over again and recommend to anyone. It doesn't have any side effects or anything.

Massdaddy's Rating
Grape

This is the best pre-workout supplement I have taken to date. I experience great energy increases with no jitters. I use this product at 430am, so I have to have a jolt. I have not experienced any super dumps either. There is a slight crash aferwards, but I feel it is just the caffeine leaving your system and it is a tolerable crash. The Grape flavor is great and it mixes well also. I recommend this product for those who need a jolt in their workout with moderate pumps as well.

TylerZells's Rating
Green Apple

This is one of my favorite pre workouts! I love the green apple flavor it takes like green apple soda which is great. The caffeine and creatine are dosed descently which is good because i dont have to add anything to this. Ive tried many pre workouts and this is probably one of the best. I like how they put in caffeine cocrystal as well! All in all this is a great product i highly reccommend it and go for the green apple!!

Devonleedavid's Rating
Green Apple

Excellent boost for my workouts and drive. I start my morning workout with one of these and I have always noticed that extra push we all look for. I wake up super early in the morning and never had issue taking this early after waking. Taste is great!

1-20 of 4,519 Reviews