BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

A Concentrated Formula to Push Your Performance Limits

Good
7.3
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
Grape
1-20 of 3,953 Reviews

reubenjames's Rating

I've used the first generation NOXplode (with yellow lid) back in 2004 and to this day, I still think it was BSN's greatest formula ever. This latest version is in my opinion their weakest...

ElieEid's Rating
Green Apple

It's a very powerful pre-workout product, energy, focus, endurance and pump.

• JSURA
JSURA's Rating

Easy to use, mild delicious flavor watermelon is the best. I take it before morning meditation and I am blissed out completely in the witness...can't belive itsanother 4th dimension dream...it's wonder-full then hit the weights the hot tub, the sauna and the pool finish off with abs an a BSN cellmass and a VPX zerotein grahamcracker in raw apple cider with fiber you sell organic and my wife and i and 26 yr old and 22 yr old love watermelon NOEXplode 26 yr old son does 50" vertical standing jump to top of boxes check out henry maple on youtube

stephenbomar's Rating
Watermelon

I was skeptical buying this product because of some of the negative reviews I read. I have been off preworkout for about five months, and I began to plateau. I have taken it twice and I have gotten a crazy pump from it, and I have been able to work out longer and they have been much more productive. I am 100% satisfied with the effects of this product, and it tastes good without any residue in my shaker bottle.

ecpotter's Rating

Like most other top tier pre's this one gives good pumps...will say I'm not super *pumped* about the ridiculously huge ingredient list, Sometimes less is more. The energy compound was short lived for me..45min into my workout and i'm shot. also the effervescent deal kinda sucks....if you use 2 scoops like me by the time you add enough water and shake it up the liquid shoots out the top the first 3-4 times you open it due to it pressurizing.

dereksmrcka's Rating
Blue Raz

Short and sweet this product is an awesome pre workout that works great but tastes like crap i have tried blue raz and watermelon both are absolutely disgusting

cowboykid41's Rating

N.O. Xplode fruit punch has been my go to pre-workout for years, so when a new version arrived I was excited to try it out. That excitement quickly vanished when I tried the new product. You can notice a difference in texture of the powder and smell. It mixes with water better than the older version with less foam. B.SN. has somehow made their fruit punch taste like other companies fruit punch and that's not a good thing. It has a slight cherry medicine taste to it. The new formula has 25mg's less caffeine and it was noticeable from start. Time to start searching for old stock 2.0..what a huge disappointment

kwahley29's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

The Cherry Limeade used to be an awesome flavor (it was a dark red) and now it is pink and tastes strange. The original N.O. Xplode definitely worked (for me) but the subsequent "new and improved" versions don't seem to do anything for me.

MAJORCASESQUAD's Rating

This is pure garbage. I tried it over a period of time and made a clear effort to determine whether it was the product that sucked or some other cause. The fact is, like just about every other critical review of this product, it causes sever discomfort, burping, and worst of all DIARRHEA and water fountain stools. My stomach would rumble and flip within minutes of taking it and then continue through my workouts with wet ***** and burps, all the way through the next two-three days. There is no pump or energy from it either. It is like getting food poisoning without the chills and fever. You will be locked down at home (or near another clean toilet you can use every 20-30 minutes or so) for at least 48 hours. Thanks to BB.com and their return policy which is no nonsense, I was able to return this crap and get a refund, no questions asked. Apparently, this is very common. I ended up getting a free 10 serving bottle a few months later and gave it away. Without any doubt, the best pre-workout I have tried is Pre JYM by Jim Stoppani. I get no headache, no stomach issues, nothing negative at all. However, you do not get any "discernible" or noticeable energy "rush" from Pre JYM, so if you want or need that you will be disappointed. I happen to prefer it that way. What I do, since I am very tolerant to caffeine, is load up on my coffee at home with at least 2 cups and then I stop and get a huge cup for the gym. I love coffee and it works great for me. I want the essential supplements in my PWO for muscle growth and performance without any side effects, I dont want to puke or diarrhea.

AngelRamirez01's Rating

Re-formulated?? Still proprietary blends over and over. No nutrients, no full disclosure. Is not a prewokout is just a stimulant. If I need 5g of creatinge, 2g Beta-Alanine, 5g BCAAs thats 12g.. What the hell are you getting in a 18.5g serving?? Nothing... that is why they have this "blends" (proprietary blends) so you can not tell how innefective this "re-formulated" product is.

xHugoBossx's Rating
Blue Raz

every 3 months i use 1 N.o explode (50 serv) for 1 year now and its benn a great pre workout for it worked really good gaved me a great focus and a great power and resistance to workout for mor then 2 hours best pre workout ever

qadri786's Rating

i will never buy any product gain in my life from bsn another ****ty product

hparker1's Rating

It is not as strong as C4. If you want the best preworkout money can buy, get C4. If you don't mind spending an extra 4 dollars get C4. The serving size is significantly smaller which means the preworkout is more concentrated and there is less "filler" junk in there. NO Xplode made me feel full. Look I could go on for 10 minutes about why C4 is superior. Just take my word for it....

bubibottle's Rating

Absolutely wrecked my stomach, and lacked that pick me up feeling I'm looking for in a pwo. And the taste.... No thanks.

timx14's Rating
Green Apple

timx14 did not leave a written review for this product.

Joecalandra's Rating
Watermelon

I weigh about 135 and this product had no effect on me. Not much more to say about that. As for the flavor, it made me sick thinking about it. Tastes like a outrageously strong watermelon jolly rancher, if you like that flavor, go for it.

nickjames1414's Rating
Grape

Great pre workout. Ive gotten the best focus and endurance with this one than any other pre workout. Didnt get the jitters extreme rush. The serving size is pretty big and theres a lot of carbonation so shaking it in a shaker builds up a lot of pressure, I recommend you stir it with a spoon. Overall one of the best Ive tried. Would definitely recommend

chalaebu's Rating

This was the worst preworkout that I've ever had! It was like a science experiment, as soon as I added water I saw nothing but fizz and bubbles. It's terrifying to think what else it did when it got to my stomach. I switched back to c4.

Skkirilenko's Rating
Green Apple

Good pre workout booster. Tasty and full of enegry. I'm realy like this product, duruing my trainings i always have good pump and endurance. Will try other pre workout boosters. Follow me

magik418's Rating
Green Apple

magik418 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 3,953 Reviews