BSN Lean Dessert Protein Reviews

jay311088's Rating

fillers

alphaproject's Rating
Whipped Vanilla Cream

Getting addicted to this stuff....Got 2 tubs of sale for $12.74 each. I wish I had cleared out the store and bought all the chocolate too. Just mixed in 2 scoops with VPX CarboNX for a nice meal replacement, Almost an easy 460 calories. Prolly won't dent my metabolism but hey, can't hurt. This stuff tastes better than almost anything I've ever had. After some using...I'm noticing it's a bit thick for my tastes but still tastes good. Not the BEST profile In the world, but not too bad either. I wouldn't recommend it as a main protein source, but if you find it cheap...go with it.

SaraSolomon's Rating

Lean and Dessert in the same phrase = YES PLEASE! Plus it tastes amazeballs!

PaddyLee17's Rating
Whipped Vanilla Cream

The vanilla is ok... Wish they would bring back the banana pudding. That was an 11/10.

jaybo1023's Rating
Chocolate Fudge Pudding

jaybo1023 did not leave a written review for this product.

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

jgonzales2j3l's Rating

BSN products are the best. Taste great

allhardwork's Rating
Whipped Vanilla Cream

allhardwork did not leave a written review for this product.

Celeste23's Rating

Celeste23 did not leave a written review for this product.

aguilla's Rating
Chocolate Fudge Pudding

I've never really tried any BSN products, so I could only go off of reputation. I knew that the taste would be good, which it was. I have been getting pretty good results with no side issues (stomach irritation), so I'd recommend to others.

FitNesNes's Rating

FitNesNes did not leave a written review for this product.

bastardcat's Rating

The worst tasting protein product I've ever tried. Very bad artificial sweetener aftertaste. I tried to mix it with water, milk, almond and soy milk.... Tried to utilize it in fruit smoothies and even pancakes, couldn't get rid of that awful aftertaste so it finally went to the rubbish bin.

davidco42's Rating
Whipped Vanilla Cream

This is the best powder I've used so far, a minute in a shaker bottle and it's smooth as silk. The Whipped Vanilla tastes great and mixes well with other ingredients if you add to your shakes. The only downside is that it's lower in protein than some of the others, but not too much. Great product, decent pricing, would recommend.

shanleef's Rating

This is so yummy and filling.

RazorDJ's Rating

RazorDJ did not leave a written review for this product.

Sephra's Rating

This is my favorite brand of protein as the taste combinations that it is available in is just out of this world. They taste exactly what they are advertised as and can mix in with just about anything from greek yogurt to milk/water. These flavors help me satisfy my sweet tooth without breaking my calories!

txtenista's Rating
Whipped Vanilla Cream

Sorry but kinda partial to this protein since it was the first one I have ever used. Now, the cons are it's tiny so if you're someone who uses loads of protein like say...me(breakfast, post, pre-bed) you're only gonna have this stuff for about a week, week and half maybe tops. They don't make it any bigger and according to what I've read from BSN, they want to keep it small and don't have any plans on expanding the size, so it can appeal to the "ladies". Anything else in my book is strong. If you've never had a protein shake and you're a newbie, I promise you...you're gonna be like dayum, thas good! Or you can come back and razz me. Its also versatile for cooking and making smoothies or mixing with oj-my fave. It's got just the right taste and flavor. Another I can recommend is the cinn bun although your taste buds will probably tire quickly.

dymonwashington's Rating

If you enjoy quality tasting protein, purchase this product. It only has 150 cal, 8g carbs, and 21 g protein all while tasting just like the specific flavor on the package! I am already out of these two, but I will definitely purchase more of each flavor soon.

Adamsgirl4's Rating
Whipped Vanilla Cream

Ok, this is the best protein powder I have ever tried. Since it is a whey and casein blend it is thicker than plain whey powders. It does blend by stirring, but is best in a bottle you can shake so it gets smooth. This vanilla cream flavor is soo delicious! It kills any dessert-y craving I get! I love mixing it into oatmeal and adding blackberries! You will love it; it's so yummy!!! I will re-order this until I die or they quit making it.

newaztec's Rating
Chocolate Fudge Pudding

Definitely one of the better tasting proteins out there.