BSN Lean Dessert Protein Reviews

BSN's Only Anabolic-Sustained Release Muscle Building Protein!*

Daynaly19's Rating

This product is pretty good tasting with just water and I would choose it over BSN's Syntha 6 because it has the same protein content but lower calories, carbs, and sugars.

fitnesstrainer6's Rating

fitnesstrainer6 did not leave a written review for this product.

LJasmin's Rating

LJasmin did not leave a written review for this product.

StefanMarc's Rating

Taste is good, but overall it's not a stand out product. Good blend of time release proteins make this great for before bed. Fat & carb content is a bit too high for something with "lean" in the name. Mixed with milk and frozen it makes a good ice cream type dessert, add a banana or some oats and it's a great meal replacement.

203mh's Rating

In sludge form (A lil water and peanut butter heated up) PERFECTION

alphaproject's Rating

Getting addicted to this stuff....Got 2 tubs of sale for $12.74 each. I wish I had cleared out the store and bought all the chocolate too. Just mixed in 2 scoops with VPX CarboNX for a nice meal replacement, Almost an easy 460 calories. Prolly won't dent my metabolism but hey, can't hurt. This stuff tastes better than almost anything I've ever had. After some using...I'm noticing it's a bit thick for my tastes but still tastes good. Not the BEST profile In the world, but not too bad either. I wouldn't recommend it as a main protein source, but if you find it cheap...go with it.

PaddyLee17's Rating

The vanilla is ok... Wish they would bring back the banana pudding. That was an 11/10.

jaybo1023's Rating

jaybo1023 did not leave a written review for this product.

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

jgonzales2j3l's Rating

BSN products are the best. Taste great

allhardwork's Rating

allhardwork did not leave a written review for this product.

Celeste23's Rating

Celeste23 did not leave a written review for this product.

aguilla's Rating

I've never really tried any BSN products, so I could only go off of reputation. I knew that the taste would be good, which it was. I have been getting pretty good results with no side issues (stomach irritation), so I'd recommend to others.

FitNesNes's Rating

FitNesNes did not leave a written review for this product.

bastardcat's Rating

The worst tasting protein product I've ever tried. Very bad artificial sweetener aftertaste. I tried to mix it with water, milk, almond and soy milk.... Tried to utilize it in fruit smoothies and even pancakes, couldn't get rid of that awful aftertaste so it finally went to the rubbish bin.

davidco42's Rating

This is the best powder I've used so far, a minute in a shaker bottle and it's smooth as silk. The Whipped Vanilla tastes great and mixes well with other ingredients if you add to your shakes. The only downside is that it's lower in protein than some of the others, but not too much. Great product, decent pricing, would recommend.

shanleef's Rating

This is so yummy and filling.

RazorDJ's Rating

RazorDJ did not leave a written review for this product.

Sephra's Rating

This is my favorite brand of protein as the taste combinations that it is available in is just out of this world. They taste exactly what they are advertised as and can mix in with just about anything from greek yogurt to milk/water. These flavors help me satisfy my sweet tooth without breaking my calories!