BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.4
1-20 of 1,386 Reviews

StanHester's Rating
Watermelon

Clean energy and no shaky or jittery feeling. Good for late workout so I can sleep at night.

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Blue Raspberry

BaronOBeefDerp did not leave a written review for this product.

Sascha0007's Rating

its ok .. i dont think it does the job as well as bullnox... taste is ok i dont like that it foams initially when you put it into the water ..

beardsbarbells's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This has to be maybe THE WORST pre workout I have ever taken. I only got it because it was free with a tub of Syntha-6 I bought. Which I am NOT a fan of either. I think BSN is garbage for the prices they charge and absolutely poor quality from such a known company. I am VERY displeased in this product, as I work 9-10 hours a day before my training and need a boodt most of the time, this barely did the trick to even get me motivated to lift anything. Shame on you BB.com and shame on you BSN

bill0808's Rating

I've only tried one other brand (on amino acid), this isn't as good as far as energy and pump, I did like the flavor and fizz.

Lapique's Rating

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

sfonda91's Rating
Watermelon

Didn't really work for me and I'm sensitive to supplements. I like the tingle from other pre-workouts and this one didn't have that. This was part of a by 5lbs Syntha-6 get Hyper-fx for Free, so I wasn't losing out on money by trying it. Also, mine was missing the scoop! So I had to figure out how many grams were in a teaspoon to accurately figure out what a scoop is. Overall I was not impressed and ended up giving it to my 18yo brother in law. On to the next one!

h4i2tl35s's Rating

Doesn't taste too bad, better than NOs Explode. But I don't feel anything after taking it.

mohammedsaady's Rating

The flavor wasn't too good, and I was not a fan of the carbonation that was in it. As for energy, I didn't notice much. Probably wouldn't buy this again.

Juggernaut29's Rating

Was one of my favorite Pre's until they took the D-Aspartic acid out.

ChaseTheDream14's Rating

One word. FOCUS.

gmurray50's Rating

I have a relatively slow metabolism and this product didn't give me the pump or physical charge i was looking for. this product did give me the endurance and mental focus i was looking for. i was able to complete my work out and do most reps i was shooting for. the fruit punch taste is just god awful.

kopite08mite's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Pre workouts are hit and miss. You just have to try and figure out which one is for you. This one didn't do much for me in terms of getting psyched up. Good for a lighter buzz but I didn't care for it much. Flavor of blue raspberry was so so as well.

hurricanewooddell's Rating
Grape

This product was awful. I hated the grape flavor. It gave me the ****s like instantly , every single morning. Didn't give me much of a preworkout boost either. I was disappointed in BSN for this product

ripped42's Rating

ripped42 did not leave a written review for this product.

Drago9's Rating

I like this thing but i miss the extra kick that the NoExplode has.

kirksniff's Rating

Gave me no energy whatsoever and tasted terrible. Going back to taking c4 instead of this

joshin1's Rating
Grape

I am so bummed...what happened to the old formula?? And why did they change it without telling anyone?? The formula is completely different than it was...I absolutely LOVED the older formula - I hated using anything else, but their new one if just like most other preworkout supplements out there - lacking with too much pump, and very little energy. Their old formula was a true 1 scoop serving, and now I need at least 1.5 scoops plus added caffeine to give me the energy I need and it still isn't nearly the same as it was. Please bring the old formula back and announce it this time!!! Now I have to find another preworkout that works for me...

Rusty513's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This really got me ready to hit the gym and did not give me any jitters, just a real clean energy.

justinscott7798's Rating

Hyper FX is a average pre-workout formula. It won't give you the immediate get in the rear needed after a long day at work, nor will it enable you to have massive vein bursting pumps during your training session. However it will allow you have increased endurance. Simply based off the increased endurance I recommend Hyper FX to runners and endurance athletes only! If you are a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or high intensity athlete I recommend continuing your search for a pre-workout that will enable you to receive more of a kick in the pants and increased pumps for muscle growth.

1-20 of 1,386 Reviews