BSN Hyper FX Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,340 Reviews

livinlatino's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I like this stuff. It's made of the raw necessities. Gets ya focused, pumped, and energetic, but without the jittery, twitchy side effects you get with a lot of other pre-workouts out there. Tastes like most Blue Raspberry supps... better than some.

MarcusQ94's Rating

Gets me pretty hyper and excited to lift, not quite so good as BSN's N.O. Explode but still a great product! Tastes more of cherry than fruit punch.

Mostoller8's Rating
Watermelon

This is my least favorite pre-workout I've used this far. The product did give me energy at the beginning with one scoop but just as the name s****est, it makes you hyper. The title was true, but I experienced little to no concentration in my lift unfortunately. I also was disappointed I have more of a pump without using pre-workout compared to this. I favor using assault or pre-jym instead.

herculou's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Awesome! Don't take 2 coops until your body adjusts to this! Not to be gross but be sure to get near a toilet after your workout. This stuff ramps up all your body functions..

xplicit805's Rating

This has to be the worst pre workout.i hate the taste it almost taste like medicine. I have to force myself to drink it. Don't waste your money.

InvidGurab's Rating

The flavor, I chose fruit punch and to be honest it tasted very good. A lot of supps that utilize this flavor have a "cough syrup" type flavor but this did not. Overall I did not get winded and I recovered faster than I normally do after a rigorous set. This effect was awesome and thus well worth it. The only down side I could find with this product is I didn't get the energy I was hoping for. Perhaps this product not having a scoop had something to do with it since I guessed at the proper serving size. Add a measuring scoop please. Since I got this on a BOGO (buy one get one) I cannot complain.

jax251's Rating

I used this product for about 2-3 months off and on while I was deployed to Afghanistan back in 2012, due to the fact of the Jacked3D "scare". The taste is ok, if you can take a little bit of spicyness. Good pump though. Side effects for me was constipation, I tested this theory bc when i cycled off it I wasnt constipatated any more. If this side effect happens to you I would reccommend taking some pure fiber with your protien shakes and/or meals.

rustyp1089's Rating

Good product. Nice energy on my workout. flavor was ok. Only thing I didn't like is it made me feel wired hours after my workout.

hailey0317's Rating

hailey0317 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mickey53511's Rating

The pump is good. The taste is horrid. It reminds me of really bad cough syrup. Tried adding more water but that only increase the volume. Will try mixing with something else but it's not looking good. It very well may wind up in the trash.

shenanhawkins's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This review is based upon the "Blue Raz" flavour, which currently is not available to me in the Taste Ratings dropdown options. My product was manufactured 02/2012. Flavour (Blue Raz): I believe this product can be very polarizing because of the sodium bicarbonate and red pepper in it. I would probably like this product better if it did not include those two ingredients. Drinking this is like drinking liquefied blue cotton candy that has red pepper flakes and carbonation. Do you really want to be belching hot, sweet candy flames during your workout as if you were some powered-up Pokemon? I don't. Effect: 5/10

seclusion's Rating

It's pretty good, it definitely feels like it has thermogenic properties. The main reason I got it is because of the buy one get one free promo. The way I turn this pre-workout into a 10 out of 10 is I stack it with pure citrulline malate for a better "pump", also stack with creatine hcl, pure beta alanine (although you can already feel it in this pre-workout just like to get a little more), and yohimbine hcl sometimes. I pretty much now stack these extra ingredients I mentioned with any pre-workout I try now to make it way better.

bullg1rl's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Consistency: very easy to mix. Very fine powder. Palatability: when used in ice water, it is pretty darn good. When you get to the bottom just chug because there will be concentrate. Flavor is effervescent sweet, slightly tart raspberry. Impact: when taken about 20 minutes pre-workout, it provides substantial mental focus. Gives a very slight "tingle" effect. No jitters, no hyper feeling. The benefits last for about 35 minutes however, so get your difficult workout done first. Overall pretty good if you aren't expecting an insane rush.

tennisnh86's Rating
Grape

Over the last 5 years I think I have tried every pre-workout on the the market. Almost literally. The best I have ever had was the original N.O. xplode. But they no longer make this. I have tried the N.O xplode 2.0 and it is just not the same. On top of this N.O. 2.0 requires you to mix a large amount of powder. I found that this gave me an upset stomach which made my workout suffer and combine this with knowing it sucked in comparison to the original I just did not like it. Hyper fx is almost the same but it is concentrated (less powder) which makes me feeling better in the gym. Also hyper fx is different then 2.0 in that it includes no creatine. This is good for me because I prefer to take these separate anyways. I take hyper fx over any other pre-workout because in my opinion it gives me the most amount of energy/focus with the least amount of unwanted side effects (nausea, lightheaded-ness, skin tingling, unwanted bowl movements, poor taste). In the past I have been on c4, no xplode 2.0, assault, jym, white flood, superpump, n.o vapor. I choose Hyper fx over all of these for a reason. I really do think this is the best pre-workout everything considered.

MikeTheTank81's Rating

BSN HyperFX is a very good pre workout. Not he greatest pumps, but incredible endurance with fatigue setting in very late. I would definitely recommend this product. Great Job BSN another great product. Fruit Punch flavor is great. Mixes well and not to overwhelming of a flavor.

MrMicroMonster's Rating

Great product worked for me i tried one scoop and trained after taking it immediately results was ok but excellent results appeared after taking one scoop and train after 30 mins.

swisherkng's Rating
Watermelon

I loved the energy this product gave me. My workouts were so much more productive i could lift more ,go heavier and do more reps. I noticed the boost in my workout the first day and after one day without it you can tell the difference in your workouts. The only downside to this product for me was the taste . I had the watermelon flavor and it was awful . I don't recommend the watermelon flavor but i do recommend this product.

LordDeezy's Rating

Hyper FX wasn't the greatest PWO I've tried. I'm fairly tolerant to Stimulants so the energy wasn't really there for me, especially if you use it a few days in a row. however it had great focus, practically tunnel vision in the gym. I recommend mixing this with another PWO. I like t mix it with pump HD with maximum focus and pump.

electroHuk's Rating

electroHuk did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisvanguilder's Rating

awful, from the first serving till the last.

1-20 of 1,340 Reviews