BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.8
Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,322 Reviews

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

cocorocks's Rating

Don't give me the pump...but give me energy on my bad days...works, but I think that I'll try another Pre-w when this is finished (Y)

bennfll's Rating

Very disappointed. It's carbonated, explodes if you shake it slightly once mixed with water, and leaves you feeling nauseous. I can't even get a pump. It does not phase me in the slightest. I will stick with my C4....I can't even finish the container of this Hyper FX...throwing it out....

saqibpathan's Rating

Never took more than half scoop. That half scoop gave all the pump n kick. If you r drop dead tired and do not want to hit the gym, this will give u the push, Rush, kick or whatever. This is some serious ****. 10/10

robinthickness's Rating

I bought this wanting to try some new preworkouts and this is the worse one by far. Every time I've taken this I've felt very nauseous throughout my workout and i don't feel any kind of spike in energy. The taste isnt that great i dont really like the way they try to give it a fizzy feel instead of just making it a juice. But even after trying to stomach the drink down it didnt give me any kind of push or burst of energy. all i could think about is not trying to puke at the gym. awful product

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

Alvi4az's Rating

This has to be the worst product that I've ever tasted. On top of tasting like garbage it had no effect on me. I had no energy. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

blhoeg's Rating
Watermelon

Hyper Fx mildly worked for me. I wasnt fond of the texture after mixing with water and never drink it on an empty stomach, it made me feel sick for hours.

TheThrill1's Rating

Tasted a lot like the NO-Xplode fruit punch, which is a good thing. Gave me a solid boost of energy throughout my workout.

dgsilvervid's Rating
Watermelon

Saddened by this apparently new formula of hyperFx I tried it about a year ago and it was the next best thing to the original Jack3d. I repurchased recently. The flavor is now worse and the energy is absent. The hyperFx I had a year ago, had a pepper after taste which I didn't mind given its efficacy. Now you are left simply with a chalky bland taste. I get a bit of tingling in my lips about 5 minutes after I take it and thats that. No stupid pump no focus. Its so bad I hardly want to finish the bottle. I love BSN products but am deeply disappointed by whatever changes they made. Both my girlfriend and I agree, she doesn't take in much caffeine and never really uses pre and she said "it didn't even phase me."

snake1988's Rating

snake1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

mmaanderson's Rating

This is an amazing product. I mix it with my BSN NoXplod for pre work out/during workout. It mixes great in my shaker cup (make sure to open lid right after done shaking pressure will cause lid to Xplode open lol) Tastes great and I don't get gittery, light headed or feel puky like most pre work supplements i have tried in the past. This is the only pre work I will ever buy again.

Mauro966's Rating
Grape

I've been using for two weeks product sucks dont feel anything they changed the ingredientes And screwed up a great product nothing like The old hyper dont waste your money try something else.

akothar1's Rating
Grape

The older version was definitely better and gave much higher focus and intensity with just one scoop....with new hyper fx I never achieved the same level of energy even with 2 servings....BSN bring back the oldie....it rocked !!

Cwalton14's Rating

Having gone nearly a month without using any PWOs, I was super excited to try this one, anticipating the extreme effects I would feel. Boy, was I let down big time. After using Hyper FX for nearly two weeks, I must admit that I feel very little, if any, change in my workouts. There is no increase in pump, no increase in focus or endurance, and maybe, MAYBE a slight increase in energy, even after I upped the dose to two servings. This is not the first product I have used from BSN, nor is it the first time that I have been disappointed with BSN products. Will be avoiding their products from here out.

hibird00's Rating
Watermelon

hibird00 did not leave a written review for this product.

nfultz's Rating
Grape

This product is my favorite pre-workout supplement. It tastes great and gives a nice energy boost to workouts. I've tried several different pre-workouts including C4, 1MR, White Flood, Razor8, Purple Wraath and more. While most of those were decent, Hyper FX is my favorite overall. Great taste, good energy, no crash or nausea and a great price per serving. I highly recommend it.

harleyjoboo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It made me feel very pumped, not jittery but ready to lift and lift hard. Great energy for the entire workout.

atif_kaloodi's Rating

amazing taste and amazing pump

Scrapp189's Rating

Was an ok pump not what I was expecting, mad me nauses

1-20 of 1,322 Reviews