BSN Hyper FX Reviews

Promotes Extreme Pre-Training Energy and Intensity*

7.8
1-20 of 1,316 Reviews

Alvi4az's Rating

This has to be the worst product that I've ever tasted. On top of tasting like garbage it had no effect on me. I had no energy. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

blhoeg's Rating
Watermelon

Hyper Fx mildly worked for me. I wasnt fond of the texture after mixing with water and never drink it on an empty stomach, it made me feel sick for hours.

TheThrill1's Rating

Tasted a lot like the NO-Xplode fruit punch, which is a good thing. Gave me a solid boost of energy throughout my workout.

dgsilvervid's Rating
Watermelon

Saddened by this apparently new formula of hyperFx I tried it about a year ago and it was the next best thing to the original Jack3d. I repurchased recently. The flavor is now worse and the energy is absent. The hyperFx I had a year ago, had a pepper after taste which I didn't mind given its efficacy. Now you are left simply with a chalky bland taste. I get a bit of tingling in my lips about 5 minutes after I take it and thats that. No stupid pump no focus. Its so bad I hardly want to finish the bottle. I love BSN products but am deeply disappointed by whatever changes they made. Both my girlfriend and I agree, she doesn't take in much caffeine and never really uses pre and she said "it didn't even phase me."

snake1988's Rating

snake1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

mmaanderson's Rating

This is an amazing product. I mix it with my BSN NoXplod for pre work out/during workout. It mixes great in my shaker cup (make sure to open lid right after done shaking pressure will cause lid to Xplode open lol) Tastes great and I don't get gittery, light headed or feel puky like most pre work supplements i have tried in the past. This is the only pre work I will ever buy again.

Mauro966's Rating
Grape

I've been using for two weeks product sucks dont feel anything they changed the ingredientes And screwed up a great product nothing like The old hyper dont waste your money try something else.

akothar1's Rating
Grape

The older version was definitely better and gave much higher focus and intensity with just one scoop....with new hyper fx I never achieved the same level of energy even with 2 servings....BSN bring back the oldie....it rocked !!

Cwalton14's Rating

Having gone nearly a month without using any PWOs, I was super excited to try this one, anticipating the extreme effects I would feel. Boy, was I let down big time. After using Hyper FX for nearly two weeks, I must admit that I feel very little, if any, change in my workouts. There is no increase in pump, no increase in focus or endurance, and maybe, MAYBE a slight increase in energy, even after I upped the dose to two servings. This is not the first product I have used from BSN, nor is it the first time that I have been disappointed with BSN products. Will be avoiding their products from here out.

hibird00's Rating
Watermelon

hibird00 did not leave a written review for this product.

nfultz's Rating
Grape

This product is my favorite pre-workout supplement. It tastes great and gives a nice energy boost to workouts. I've tried several different pre-workouts including C4, 1MR, White Flood, Razor8, Purple Wraath and more. While most of those were decent, Hyper FX is my favorite overall. Great taste, good energy, no crash or nausea and a great price per serving. I highly recommend it.

harleyjoboo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It made me feel very pumped, not jittery but ready to lift and lift hard. Great energy for the entire workout.

atif_kaloodi's Rating

amazing taste and amazing pump

Scrapp189's Rating

Was an ok pump not what I was expecting, mad me nauses

FredyResponds's Rating

I bought the sample pack which came with 5 servings. I rated this product at a seven and I think that is being a bit nice. Why? Well, the first time I tried it (one scoop) I felt like it faded quickly. Usually I do 30 minutes of lifting and then 20-30 minutes of cardio. I definitely felt the energy boost that it says I should get and it got me sweating within 10 minutes of activity. I'm talking about soaked t-shirt within the first few minutes of my workout. The focus was there more or less, but the endurance was lacking for me. I actually cut off 15-20 minutes off my gym visit the first day! Could be I was pushing it with the weight lifting, or something else. At least that is what I thought until I took it a second time. This time it was more of a rounded scoop. Same thing. Pushed my weight lifting and sharpened my focus, but once I was half an hour into my workout I began to burp NASTY! I could not stop burping for a solid 5 minutes at one point. I felt an air bubble in my stomach that prohibited my mobility. I had to step away and have a burp-a-thon. It was too carbonated for my taste, but I got over it. I started running and the same thing: I had to stop to burp huge burps. I gave it a seven for that reason. It held me back a bit, even though it helped in some things. The taste was horrible, like medicine. In the end, I gave it away to one of my friends that I figured would love it. And so this is why I am sticking with my non caffeinated N.O. Xplode.

fourfourteen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Got a great amount of energy and a pretty good pump from this product. Not too bad of a taste either.

• salar
salar's Rating
Watermelon

Tasted it like vomit, and the energy wasn't anything special

vlada3973's Rating
Grape

This is my favorite pre workout product. I tried many products. Hyper FX - THE BEST

samociuk's Rating

So! Here we go! I started pumpin iron from age of 16 (33 now). I have tried too many supps in da last 17 yrs :-) As im writing this review the opinon is 9.1 but verified buyer opinion only 7.9 so thats number 1. Number 2. Energy/focus: what a rubbish! I get more buzz and focus from a shot of nesspersso than from Hyper FX! I had to add 2000mg of L Tyrosine for it 2 work better. Numer 3. Pump. Again! Nothing special at all! Had to add 2g of citruline and 3g of arginine to get any benefit! Number 4. After i finished workout, i felt half dead! Realy realy tired. My heart beat was going crazy (2 scoops), i was shaking and felt bit uncomfortable for about 1,5 hrs after i finished my workout. Final verdict: if u a skiny lad who just started pushing weights, try it might work for u. But if u been around for years and always train like a pro, dont bother. Its realy nothing special. Im gonna go back to my MRM Driven All Natural. Wont buy again for sure.

jameslangston13's Rating

This will be my next pre-workout supplement I'll be purchasing . I'm wondering if it'll be better than its brother?... N.O. Explode.

1-20 of 1,316 Reviews