BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.4
Grape
1-20 of 1,403 Reviews

adnanjr's Rating

This product is best I feel really energy in workout best for me also I loss body fat and get cuts

Salherrera05's Rating

One of my favorite pre workouts of all time! Will always get you going when you need a boost!

Hicave86's Rating

I like to take this just during the day at school/work it helps me really get in the zone and focus. I take it at the gym of course too but just saying its that good.

adil99's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Well for the taste is great and yammy , this product is the best pre workout i had used it gives more pump and focusing in the training especially on Legday :D

kdebellis's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love pre-workouts and I have tried many. The Blue Raz flavor tastes a lot like chemical soda, it's pretty disgusting. It's a bit carbonated and I think that is a terrible idea! I don't want all of that in my stomach at the gym. Aside from the taste, this pre workout doesn't give me a huge jolt, which is mostly what I am looking for. I would not buy it again. I prefer something that is more potent.

SetsSB's Rating

This pre-workout didn't do anything for me but take us less room than other supplement containers. The flavoring was alright, out of 10 I gave it a 3 because the fruit punch got old really fast and i just had to chug it after the first week.

Tionce's Rating
Watermelon

Tionce did not leave a written review for this product.

27111975's Rating

Sorry to say but this product didn't help me with my ENERGY level at all, NO FOCUS..... I will just finish it because i spend my money, but i wouldn't recommend this product and it is very sweet. ,

chevellejames's Rating
Watermelon

Taste is just fine with this. Perfect for someone who doesnt like an intense pre workout. For me was alittle weak and didnt really help get me going

rodrirau18's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste decent, how ever with in few minutes it should hit with lots of energy to help you through those workouts especially on Legday it wakes you up. I recommend this Pre-workout.

RYNORAGE's Rating

This stuff has some serious pump to it as well as an incredible thermogenic effect. Start sweating before I even walk into the gym. Nice product!

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

I've only had a 30 day supply of this one time, but it's a supplement that I long for. Flavor isn't the best, which is the only reason for the 9, but if you're trying to lean out while lifting, this will do the trick; you also get the tingle and longevity.

flem1494's Rating

My wife and I enjoy this product.

ErnestoDeLaMaza's Rating

Favorite Pre for years. Two words FOCUS and Strength!

zainelahi's Rating
Watermelon

I bought this item 20 days ago. Tried few pre work out drinks like C4. The taste is nice but sometimes the product really hits. You are ready, focused, eager, pumped to hit the gym and sometimes it does not give you any effect. but the price is very reasonable so i would s****est this product as it does not have creatine in it which results in water retention

johnsonsabrina's Rating
Blue Raspberry

johnsonsabrina did not leave a written review for this product.

jtincher0687's Rating
Blue Raspberry

jtincher0687 did not leave a written review for this product.

SaraSolomon's Rating
Grape

On days when I'm training fasted and need a kick in the pants, I add about 1/3 a scoop of grape BSN Hyper FX into my grape BSN aminoX BCAAs. 1/3 a scoop is 5 calories and <1g carb, so it doesn't jeopardize my fast.

phoebepetrola's Rating
Watermelon

The taste is aweful. If you can get past the taste, the kick out of it is minimal. It takes atleast 45 minutes to kick in and after that the pump lasts for about half an hour.

StanHester's Rating
Watermelon

Clean energy and no shaky or jittery feeling. Good for late workout so I can sleep at night.

1-20 of 1,403 Reviews