BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.9
1-20 of 1,307 Reviews

nfultz's Rating
Grape

This product is my favorite pre-workout supplement. It tastes great and gives a nice energy boost to workouts. I've tried several different pre-workouts including C4, 1MR, White Flood, Razor8, Purple Wraath and more. While most of those were decent, Hyper FX is my favorite overall. Great taste, good energy, no crash or nausea and a great price per serving. I highly recommend it.

harleyjoboo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It made me feel very pumped, not jittery but ready to lift and lift hard. Great energy for the entire workout.

atif_kaloodi's Rating

amazing taste and amazing pump

Scrapp189's Rating

Was an ok pump not what I was expecting, mad me nauses

FredyResponds's Rating

I bought the sample pack which came with 5 servings. I rated this product at a seven and I think that is being a bit nice. Why? Well, the first time I tried it (one scoop) I felt like it faded quickly. Usually I do 30 minutes of lifting and then 20-30 minutes of cardio. I definitely felt the energy boost that it says I should get and it got me sweating within 10 minutes of activity. I'm talking about soaked t-shirt within the first few minutes of my workout. The focus was there more or less, but the endurance was lacking for me. I actually cut off 15-20 minutes off my gym visit the first day! Could be I was pushing it with the weight lifting, or something else. At least that is what I thought until I took it a second time. This time it was more of a rounded scoop. Same thing. Pushed my weight lifting and sharpened my focus, but once I was half an hour into my workout I began to burp NASTY! I could not stop burping for a solid 5 minutes at one point. I felt an air bubble in my stomach that prohibited my mobility. I had to step away and have a burp-a-thon. It was too carbonated for my taste, but I got over it. I started running and the same thing: I had to stop to burp huge burps. I gave it a seven for that reason. It held me back a bit, even though it helped in some things. The taste was horrible, like medicine. In the end, I gave it away to one of my friends that I figured would love it. And so this is why I am sticking with my non caffeinated N.O. Xplode.

fourfourteen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Got a great amount of energy and a pretty good pump from this product. Not too bad of a taste either.

• salar
salar's Rating
Watermelon

Tasted it like vomit, and the energy wasn't anything special

vlada3973's Rating
Grape

This is my favorite pre workout product. I tried many products. Hyper FX - THE BEST

samociuk's Rating

So! Here we go! I started pumpin iron from age of 16 (33 now). I have tried too many supps in da last 17 yrs :-) As im writing this review the opinon is 9.1 but verified buyer opinion only 7.9 so thats number 1. Number 2. Energy/focus: what a rubbish! I get more buzz and focus from a shot of nesspersso than from Hyper FX! I had to add 2000mg of L Tyrosine for it 2 work better. Numer 3. Pump. Again! Nothing special at all! Had to add 2g of citruline and 3g of arginine to get any benefit! Number 4. After i finished workout, i felt half dead! Realy realy tired. My heart beat was going crazy (2 scoops), i was shaking and felt bit uncomfortable for about 1,5 hrs after i finished my workout. Final verdict: if u a skiny lad who just started pushing weights, try it might work for u. But if u been around for years and always train like a pro, dont bother. Its realy nothing special. Im gonna go back to my MRM Driven All Natural. Wont buy again for sure.

jameslangston13's Rating

This will be my next pre-workout supplement I'll be purchasing . I'm wondering if it'll be better than its brother?... N.O. Explode.

spacejim67's Rating

Gave kind of a rush. Maybe I'm just used to all these. But funny thing, if its in a shaker and you shake too violently when you pop it open its pops, gas build up i guess.

sevy16wonder's Rating
Watermelon

Went out on a limb and bought a tub... focus and energy are pretty good, definitely a noticeable boost headed into the gym after a long day. Muscles feel fuller longer. The watermelon flavor is fairly similar to jolly ranchers... a little saccharine, but bearable. The only real downside is the burps. BSN touts this as effervescent (carbonated), which it is, but the bubbles give me insane burps. Not entirely sure what the purpose is, but I think it does more harm than good.

ocsimen's Rating

ocsimen did not leave a written review for this product.

samzalar's Rating
Watermelon

Worst tasting preworkout I've ever had, I shouldn't gag when trying to drink a preworkout. Watermelon flavor is just bad...

superhuman67's Rating
Grape

I won a full container of the grape flavor on a promo and I've tried the previous version of HYPER - FX and I gotta say I liked the older version better. The original version gave me the energy, focus, strength, and drive to power me through my workouts at 1 scoop where the new version at 1 scoop really didn't give me the same effects so I had to play with the dosage and ended up dosing almost 2 scoops to get the same effect as the original. The taste of the grape is like drinking grape soda which was very good and the mixability was very good and all you need to do is agitate your shaker cup lightly to mix up. The focus and stamina was pretty good and I think this would be good for someone who is stim sensitive at one scoop.

scream666's Rating
Watermelon

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

eschell1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great tasting, gives me the ability to work harder and longer. It's also good in that it takes you to your limit, but not past it. Highly recommend over No Xplode.

Mauro966's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I've been using for two weeks product is ok feel good get the itchy feeling some strength gains not like nero core but decent looking for something better

ecxtimmy's Rating

I have been very pleased with the new HyperFX 2.0 and it is even better than the first from my experience. HyperFX delivers great energy (200mg of caffeine), focus, and endurance and is filled with good dosages of great ingredients. Pick up the new HyperFX and it will not disappoint!!!

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Grape

Almost as good as the original the new BSN Hyper FX {2.0} delivers phenomenal body rush after the first 5 minutes. Is undoubtedly one product for the ages. Veins pupping all around, dense look and quick pumps are the result after taking BSN Hyper FX {2,0}. The flavoring system is as good as taking Kool-Aid with no after taste or hot taste in your mouth. I would sincerely recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their performance at the gym or before going to work. 10 out of 10.

1-20 of 1,307 Reviews