BSN Hyper FX Reviews

Promote Extreme Pre-Training Energy And Intensity!*

1-20 of 1,492 Reviews

Tektronics's Rating
Watermelon

Horrible taste, no pump no energy increased.

murse1031's Rating
Grape

I have tried NO explode and other pre-workout supplements and this one mixed the best and had a good taste with it tasting like grape soda. I personally like the tingling feeling that one would get from pre-workout drinks and NO explode did that while HyperFX did not but both did help me focus during the workout. NO explode was always heavy on my stomach and Hyper FX is not which is a plus.

psztork's Rating

I used the product for about 3 weeks on and off, after the second week I didn't really notice much drive as the first 2 weeks, after that I only left like I had a coffee to barely wake me up, mind you I only took one scoop all the time, I enjoyed this more than no explode as it didn't increase my heart rate like no explode did even after a work out. Tastes ok

per1990's Rating
Grape

I've had this for a while, I think they changed up the formula a bit but the taste is still good and the results have never been better.

perry199y's Rating

I've burned 5 pounds of fat with Hyper, and while that wasn't a lot at first, you can just see it and that's what matters to me.

philip129's Rating

Overall, just a ton of energy. It is a resource and I think it also gives you the incentive in focus to use that resource!

mray300's Rating

I will only use this when I feel like I am having a bad day. It doesn't change my mood, but it does change my workout ethic. Even for that first hour, I don't let my bad mood change the way I work.

char474's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This has amplified even the easiest exercise. It lets you do more with ease, while also trying to get to that maximum.

cbres4908's Rating

My legs have always been my weak spot, but I have been able to target them with hyper, and they have grown to be much more endurable than before.

tb458's Rating
Watermelon

A huge part of my Couch to 5K regimen. It helped me feel good, do more, and get a better, more whole body.

jam3059's Rating

This adds a whole new level to any workout. Even my hardest ones are easily pushed through, and I have fun seeing myself work.

frank338's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love the fact that I can reach new grounds in all that I do. It has helped me get ripped, more toned everywhere, and feeling just a ton healthier.

adam20z's Rating
Grape

A very indifferent supplement, I like to say it doesn't care who you are, it will make you do work. I know a lot of people who use it and we all get great results.

martin200's Rating
Blue Raspberry

My favorite pwo, I've used it for about a month now. Definitely the best tasting one, it makes it easy to get that energy.

clark5098's Rating
Watermelon

This is a favorite supplement at my gym. I have been having great success with it, and I have really amplified not just me but my workout as a whole.

animalpat's Rating
Watermelon

eh ****ght pre-workout not the best i honestly thought N.O. explode was alot better and as far as flavor goes DO NOT GET watermelon stuff is so gross its worst then orange juice with pulp and if you like pulp in your OJ then you are just weird and by all means go for this nasty flavor!! but i will say this it did increase my focus so overall i would have to give it a 7

mck681s's Rating
Grape

The grape flavor is good and the caffeine works. Other than that, don't expect a huge increase in weight lifted or endurance. This stuff is good for waking me up in the morning heading to the gym, but it does make me a little jittery. Honestly I would recommend BSN's NO Xplode 2.0, because it has almost as much caffeine, roughly the same vitamins, but includes various types of creatine as well. I just don't know why they made this separate product that doesn't seem to have any advantages over the other.

LovingHindsight's Rating
Grape

This pre workout hits pretty quick. I take it on my five minute drive to the gym and by the time I get the kids n the play room I am tingling. I notice a difference when I take it vs. Going to the gym after some coffee. I eat about an hour before the gym but I was getting an upset stomach so I have reduced my breakfast meal and given myself almost 90m before I take this and that fixed the problem. I have yet to get sick of the grape flavor. For me, I get sick of the taste of a product in about a week.

bignate4818's Rating

Love it! really takes my workouts to the next level, only problem was that some of the left over powder at the bottom of the water bottle tended to burn my throat sometimes

toddb1023's Rating

I love this because it makes it feel like the energy is still coming, even after an hour in the gym.

1-20 of 1,492 Reviews