BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.6
Grape
1-20 of 1,353 Reviews

farrenbriggs's Rating

I added Hyper to my arsenal as I plateaued on another pre-workout supplement - and I'm a fan. It's definitely delivers a great pump and stamina without the jitters and tingling.

WaleedB's Rating

I always like trying new pre-workouts so ill cut to the chase. I got Fruit Punch flavor, Taste was terrible, sometimes smelled like urine, and no its wasn't my cup, made my stomach hurt for a couple minutes after taking, BUT it works.. flavor is everything but its nice to have a good one but this products flavor was good at all..

MrTunstill's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I used this product while I was in the desert, because it was free. Overall, I enjoyed the product. The taste was Ok at best, and the energy and focus was pretty good considering the fact that I would work 12-16 hours a day there. A lot of the people reviewing this supplement are failing to comment on the thermogenic side of this pre workout. While on this supp, and maintaining a decent diet I dropped about 12 pounds of fat in about 3 weeks. I went from 11% to 8% body fat with this alone. Its not the best pre workout, but its worth a try, especially with the low price. I bought another.

jdpump's Rating
Watermelon

jdpump did not leave a written review for this product.

kungfuflava's Rating

I would buy this if it didn't have dangerous ingredients like FD&C Red #40 and Acesulfame Potassium which is Aspartame. If they took those out, I would buy it. But as for now- this product seems too dangerous and unhealthy.

dedicatedts's Rating

Not impressed with the energy side of the product. While I did not experience any energy boost, the focus side of Hyper was a 7 out of 10.

mugencrx04's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of the worst pre-workouts Ive ever taken. I ordered because of a promo bodybuilding was doing. Mistake!!! This stuff gave me diarrhea bad. I would have to go atleast 3 times while at the gym. My wife experienced the same symptoms. This stuff sucks. Taste like cough syrup. Save you money and buy something else.

GenDorsey08's Rating

Been buying from BodyBuilding.com for over a year now and I've tried around 15 different pre-workouts. I highly recommend this one. BSN has yet to disappoint for me. Taste isn't bad. Once you get near the bottom of the cup it's a little bitter, but nothing terrible. Overall good burst of energy, no jitters, not much of a crash, although if you're working out correctly you should crash no matter what pre-workout. ;) Hopefully more people will try this pre-workout and start pumping out more reps than they did yesterday. (Edit) This is my first review. I really don't do reviews about anything I order. Just figured I'd give BSN some love since I use a lot of their products. (Maybe get some free samples sent my way?) ;) Thanks guys.

CollinBrand's Rating
Watermelon

No noticeable pump, huge crash due to large amounts of caffeine, definitely my least favorite pre workout I have ever used.

da1cjp's Rating

As far as pre-workouts I have taken this is not one of my favorites. I only have been taking it for a week or so but so far I am not getting as much energy and alertness as a couple of other products I have taken. I will continue to take this pre-workout and see how it performs in the long run.

• erv1n
erv1n's Rating

the wors preworkout product that i have every tryed... even 3 scoopes didnt gave me extra energy... dont recomend it to anybody its overrated product

jamiejj's Rating

jamiejj did not leave a written review for this product.

Devega333's Rating

The price is right, it gives you pump and non-stop energy. Just hope they have more flavor for this product.

livinlatino's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I like this stuff. It's made of the raw necessities. Gets ya focused, pumped, and energetic, but without the jittery, twitchy side effects you get with a lot of other pre-workouts out there. Tastes like most Blue Raspberry supps... better than some.

MarcusQ94's Rating

Gets me pretty hyper and excited to lift, not quite so good as BSN's N.O. Explode but still a great product! Tastes more of cherry than fruit punch.

Mostoller8's Rating
Watermelon

This is my least favorite pre-workout I've used this far. The product did give me energy at the beginning with one scoop but just as the name s****est, it makes you hyper. The title was true, but I experienced little to no concentration in my lift unfortunately. I also was disappointed I have more of a pump without using pre-workout compared to this. I favor using assault or pre-jym instead.

herculou's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Awesome! Don't take 2 coops until your body adjusts to this! Not to be gross but be sure to get near a toilet after your workout. This stuff ramps up all your body functions..

xplicit805's Rating

This has to be the worst pre workout.i hate the taste it almost taste like medicine. I have to force myself to drink it. Don't waste your money.

InvidGurab's Rating

The flavor, I chose fruit punch and to be honest it tasted very good. A lot of supps that utilize this flavor have a "cough syrup" type flavor but this did not. Overall I did not get winded and I recovered faster than I normally do after a rigorous set. This effect was awesome and thus well worth it. The only down side I could find with this product is I didn't get the energy I was hoping for. Perhaps this product not having a scoop had something to do with it since I guessed at the proper serving size. Add a measuring scoop please. Since I got this on a BOGO (buy one get one) I cannot complain.

jax251's Rating

I used this product for about 2-3 months off and on while I was deployed to Afghanistan back in 2012, due to the fact of the Jacked3D "scare". The taste is ok, if you can take a little bit of spicyness. Good pump though. Side effects for me was constipation, I tested this theory bc when i cycled off it I wasnt constipatated any more. If this side effect happens to you I would reccommend taking some pure fiber with your protien shakes and/or meals.

1-20 of 1,353 Reviews