BSN Hyper FX Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,330 Reviews

bullg1rl's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Consistency: very easy to mix. Very fine powder. Palatability: when used in ice water, it is pretty darn good. When you get to the bottom just chug because there will be concentrate. Flavor is effervescent sweet, slightly tart raspberry. Impact: when taken about 20 minutes pre-workout, it provides substantial mental focus. Gives a very slight "tingle" effect. No jitters, no hyper feeling. The benefits last for about 35 minutes however, so get your difficult workout done first. Overall pretty good if you aren't expecting an insane rush.

tennisnh86's Rating
Grape

Over the last 5 years I think I have tried every pre-workout on the the market. Almost literally. The best I have ever had was the original N.O. xplode. But they no longer make this. I have tried the N.O xplode 2.0 and it is just not the same. On top of this N.O. 2.0 requires you to mix a large amount of powder. I found that this gave me an upset stomach which made my workout suffer and combine this with knowing it sucked in comparison to the original I just did not like it. Hyper fx is almost the same but it is concentrated (less powder) which makes me feeling better in the gym. Also hyper fx is different then 2.0 in that it includes no creatine. This is good for me because I prefer to take these separate anyways. I take hyper fx over any other pre-workout because in my opinion it gives me the most amount of energy/focus with the least amount of unwanted side effects (nausea, lightheaded-ness, skin tingling, unwanted bowl movements, poor taste). In the past I have been on c4, no xplode 2.0, assault, jym, white flood, superpump, n.o vapor. I choose Hyper fx over all of these for a reason. I really do think this is the best pre-workout everything considered.

MikeTheTank81's Rating

BSN HyperFX is a very good pre workout. Not he greatest pumps, but incredible endurance with fatigue setting in very late. I would definitely recommend this product. Great Job BSN another great product. Fruit Punch flavor is great. Mixes well and not to overwhelming of a flavor.

MrMicroMonster's Rating

Great product worked for me i tried one scoop and trained after taking it immediately results was ok but excellent results appeared after taking one scoop and train after 30 mins.

swisherkng's Rating
Watermelon

I loved the energy this product gave me. My workouts were so much more productive i could lift more ,go heavier and do more reps. I noticed the boost in my workout the first day and after one day without it you can tell the difference in your workouts. The only downside to this product for me was the taste . I had the watermelon flavor and it was awful . I don't recommend the watermelon flavor but i do recommend this product.

LordDeezy's Rating

Hyper FX wasn't the greatest PWO I've tried. I'm fairly tolerant to Stimulants so the energy wasn't really there for me, especially if you use it a few days in a row. however it had great focus, practically tunnel vision in the gym. I recommend mixing this with another PWO. I like t mix it with pump HD with maximum focus and pump.

electroHuk's Rating

electroHuk did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisvanguilder's Rating

awful, from the first serving till the last.

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

cocorocks's Rating

Don't give me the pump...but give me energy on my bad days...works, but I think that I'll try another Pre-w when this is finished (Y)

bennfll's Rating

Very disappointed. It's carbonated, explodes if you shake it slightly once mixed with water, and leaves you feeling nauseous. I can't even get a pump. It does not phase me in the slightest. I will stick with my C4....I can't even finish the container of this Hyper FX...throwing it out....

saqibpathan's Rating

Never took more than half scoop. That half scoop gave all the pump n kick. If you r drop dead tired and do not want to hit the gym, this will give u the push, Rush, kick or whatever. This is some serious ****. 10/10

robinthickness's Rating

I bought this wanting to try some new preworkouts and this is the worse one by far. Every time I've taken this I've felt very nauseous throughout my workout and i don't feel any kind of spike in energy. The taste isnt that great i dont really like the way they try to give it a fizzy feel instead of just making it a juice. But even after trying to stomach the drink down it didnt give me any kind of push or burst of energy. all i could think about is not trying to puke at the gym. awful product

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

Alvi4az's Rating

This has to be the worst product that I've ever tasted. On top of tasting like garbage it had no effect on me. I had no energy. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

blhoeg's Rating
Watermelon

Hyper Fx mildly worked for me. I wasnt fond of the texture after mixing with water and never drink it on an empty stomach, it made me feel sick for hours.

TheThrill1's Rating

Tasted a lot like the NO-Xplode fruit punch, which is a good thing. Gave me a solid boost of energy throughout my workout.

dgsilvervid's Rating
Watermelon

Saddened by this apparently new formula of hyperFx I tried it about a year ago and it was the next best thing to the original Jack3d. I repurchased recently. The flavor is now worse and the energy is absent. The hyperFx I had a year ago, had a pepper after taste which I didn't mind given its efficacy. Now you are left simply with a chalky bland taste. I get a bit of tingling in my lips about 5 minutes after I take it and thats that. No stupid pump no focus. Its so bad I hardly want to finish the bottle. I love BSN products but am deeply disappointed by whatever changes they made. Both my girlfriend and I agree, she doesn't take in much caffeine and never really uses pre and she said "it didn't even phase me."

snake1988's Rating

snake1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

mmaanderson's Rating

This is an amazing product. I mix it with my BSN NoXplod for pre work out/during workout. It mixes great in my shaker cup (make sure to open lid right after done shaking pressure will cause lid to Xplode open lol) Tastes great and I don't get gittery, light headed or feel puky like most pre work supplements i have tried in the past. This is the only pre work I will ever buy again.

1-20 of 1,330 Reviews