BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.4
1-20 of 1,383 Reviews

sfonda91's Rating
Watermelon

Didn't really work for me and I'm sensitive to supplements. I like the tingle from other pre-workouts and this one didn't have that. This was part of a by 5lbs Syntha-6 get Hyper-fx for Free, so I wasn't losing out on money by trying it. Also, mine was missing the scoop! So I had to figure out how many grams were in a teaspoon to accurately figure out what a scoop is. Overall I was not impressed and ended up giving it to my 18yo brother in law. On to the next one!

h4i2tl35s's Rating

Doesn't taste too bad, better than NOs Explode. But I don't feel anything after taking it.

mohammedsaady's Rating

The flavor wasn't too good, and I was not a fan of the carbonation that was in it. As for energy, I didn't notice much. Probably wouldn't buy this again.

Juggernaut29's Rating

Was one of my favorite Pre's until they took the D-Aspartic acid out.

ChaseTheDream14's Rating

One word. FOCUS.

golrokhazimi's Rating
Watermelon

It just tastes like s***t and doesn't boost my energy at all. Even worse I started to freak out and felt dizzy and lightheaded I felt like my heart was racing and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack!! Going back to C4.

gmurray50's Rating

I have a relatively slow metabolism and this product didn't give me the pump or physical charge i was looking for. this product did give me the endurance and mental focus i was looking for. i was able to complete my work out and do most reps i was shooting for. the fruit punch taste is just god awful.

kopite08mite's Rating

Pre workouts are hit and miss. You just have to try and figure out which one is for you. This one didn't do much for me in terms of getting psyched up. Good for a lighter buzz but I didn't care for it much. Flavor of blue raspberry was so so as well.

Tbessey's Rating

I was really excited to try this product. I really like Syntha 6 and so I thought this would be great as well. I got this free with my order of Syntha 6 so I thought I'd try it out. I mixed it with a spoon and did everything it said and I didn't feel anything. It also tasted awful and had a strange fiz too it not like soda. I can't describe it. 30 minutes after I took it I had to use the restroom ASAP! I continually had to use it through my workout and it really hindered my workout. I will not be using this again. I have tried Cellucor sport which I got from Walmart. That does tons more for me than this does and doesn't make my stomach sick.

hurricanewooddell's Rating
Grape

This product was awful. I hated the grape flavor. It gave me the ****s like instantly , every single morning. Didn't give me much of a preworkout boost either. I was disappointed in BSN for this product

ripped42's Rating

ripped42 did not leave a written review for this product.

Drago9's Rating

I like this thing but i miss the extra kick that the NoExplode has.

kirksniff's Rating

Gave me no energy whatsoever and tasted terrible. Going back to taking c4 instead of this

joshin1's Rating
Grape

I am so bummed...what happened to the old formula?? And why did they change it without telling anyone?? The formula is completely different than it was...I absolutely LOVED the older formula - I hated using anything else, but their new one if just like most other preworkout supplements out there - lacking with too much pump, and very little energy. Their old formula was a true 1 scoop serving, and now I need at least 1.5 scoops plus added caffeine to give me the energy I need and it still isn't nearly the same as it was. Please bring the old formula back and announce it this time!!! Now I have to find another preworkout that works for me...

Rusty513's Rating

This really got me ready to hit the gym and did not give me any jitters, just a real clean energy.

justinscott7798's Rating

Hyper FX is a average pre-workout formula. It won't give you the immediate get in the rear needed after a long day at work, nor will it enable you to have massive vein bursting pumps during your training session. However it will allow you have increased endurance. Simply based off the increased endurance I recommend Hyper FX to runners and endurance athletes only! If you are a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or high intensity athlete I recommend continuing your search for a pre-workout that will enable you to receive more of a kick in the pants and increased pumps for muscle growth.

Joshk430's Rating

I bought this when it was bogo. Its not a bad product but it did not give me the energy I was looking for. It also make me go to the bathroom (#2) a lot.

Holstlog77's Rating
Grape

This is a pretty good pre workout i tried it out not as strong as C4 or NO Xplode but it gets the job done! Good flavor!

alt150's Rating
Grape

mixes well and tastes great ! with no punch kick effect, just in 15 minutes you need to do something, workout, clean your house, go party till the morning.. This product gives a lot, with no taking back nothing in return)) no pumping effect but you can always add separately some creatine..

JuanArroz's Rating

Unfortunately I haven't had much success with BSN products (sorry). This is my second product under this label. I purchased this item during the 2:1 sale and now I'm sitting on some product I don't care to have. I usually stack with BetaCrete pre-workout, which is a 10 of 10 in my opinion. This product has great flavor but just doesn't give you the boost you would expect from a pre-workout supplement.

1-20 of 1,383 Reviews