BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.6
1-20 of 1,370 Reviews

joshin1's Rating
Grape

I am so bummed...what happened to the old formula?? And why did they change it without telling anyone?? The formula is completely different than it was...I absolutely LOVED the older formula - I hated using anything else, but their new one if just like most other preworkout supplements out there - lacking with too much pump, and very little energy. Their old formula was a true 1 scoop serving, and now I need at least 1.5 scoops plus added caffeine to give me the energy I need and it still isn't nearly the same as it was. Please bring the old formula back and announce it this time!!! Now I have to find another preworkout that works for me...

Rusty513's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This really got me ready to hit the gym and did not give me any jitters, just a real clean energy.

justinscott7798's Rating

Hyper FX is a average pre-workout formula. It won't give you the immediate get in the rear needed after a long day at work, nor will it enable you to have massive vein bursting pumps during your training session. However it will allow you have increased endurance. Simply based off the increased endurance I recommend Hyper FX to runners and endurance athletes only! If you are a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or high intensity athlete I recommend continuing your search for a pre-workout that will enable you to receive more of a kick in the pants and increased pumps for muscle growth.

Joshk430's Rating

I bought this when it was bogo. Its not a bad product but it did not give me the energy I was looking for. It also make me go to the bathroom (#2) a lot.

Holstlog77's Rating
Grape

This is a pretty good pre workout i tried it out not as strong as C4 or NO Xplode but it gets the job done! Good flavor!

alt150's Rating
Grape

mixes well and tastes great ! with no punch kick effect, just in 15 minutes you need to do something, workout, clean your house, go party till the morning.. This product gives a lot, with no taking back nothing in return)) no pumping effect but you can always add separately some creatine..

JuanArroz's Rating

Unfortunately I haven't had much success with BSN products (sorry). This is my second product under this label. I purchased this item during the 2:1 sale and now I'm sitting on some product I don't care to have. I usually stack with BetaCrete pre-workout, which is a 10 of 10 in my opinion. This product has great flavor but just doesn't give you the boost you would expect from a pre-workout supplement.

ajitesh's Rating
Watermelon

Bought this when the buy 1 get 1 free offer was around. Taste is amazing. BSN is really good when it comes to flavouring their products. Caffeine is spot on, standard dose of 200mg. But when it comes to energy, pump- not that great. Decent product, but not the best PWO product out there. It would be great if they changed the formulation a bit. Maybe add vitamin b, and remove vit D. Some L-citrulline would help. I have had a crash with this many times, so I wouldn't recommend this.

jamesg714's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Order this when it was buy one get one get one free, sad to say it want worth it. While the blue raz is good the fruit punch wasnt. Yes this has a pretty **** good amount of caffeine but it just didnt do it for me on my morning runs/workouts. I think ill take a pass on this product from now on.

kdebellis's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love pre-workouts and I have tried many. The Blue Raz flavor tastes a lot like cotton candy, it's pretty good. It's a little bit carbonated and I think that's why it says not to blend with a shaker bottle, but with a spoon. Mixes well. This pre workout doesn't give me a huge jolt, which is mostly what I am looking for. It helps with energy and focus but not enough to where I would buy it again. It's a good product for the price especially if it's bogo free, but overall I prefer something that is more potent.

Conklin23's Rating
Grape

The focus definitely is there with this preworkout but I really did not get pump or drive that I have gotten with other preworkouts. Maybe my tolerance is just a little higher than most. After the first week I noticed that 1 scoop really wasn't doing the job so I had to up it to 2 scoops. I don't know maybe it's just me but my body just got use to it way to fast. I really loved N.O and had high hopes for this but it wasn't the greatest I have used. Still a decent preworkout I won't deny that but I just my tolerance was a little to high for this product. It stirs relatively well but I really was not a fan of the foam and after taste, but the initial flavor was pretty good.

cecimayorga's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The product does give me boost but my rating is for the way it feels.its bubbly like when you shake it in shaker it has gas when you open it so taste like a kind of a peroxide soda. Not my favorite

shoupa2's Rating
Watermelon

This pre-workout just doesn't give me that boost in the gym that I'm looking for. The watermelon flavor was almost 'chalky' and I didn't think was that good. If I'm gonna get another pre-workout it's gonna be C4 or White Flood. Both of those did a lot more for me for extra energy.

mexrico's Rating
Grape

Great product for beginners. Taste was great and no after taste. I id noticed I have to take two servings at once in order to get the desire effects and needed recommended doses.

Reynolds1993's Rating

Reynolds1993 did not leave a written review for this product.

GiovanniPR's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I really like this Hyper FX, it works amazing for me. It is a very clean product and gives me the extra pump that I need. It doesn't give me that weird feeling of pins and needles that other products have given me before. BSN is my favourite brand and i will recommend it 100%

eschell1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Updated review.. After a week of taking this, I started to get violent diarrhea and would puke during every workout. I quit for a week, problems went away, started again and hello diarrhea! My body does not want this stuff, and I will listen to it.

ajabkniazi's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ajabkniazi did not leave a written review for this product.

farrenbriggs's Rating

I added Hyper to my arsenal as I plateaued on another pre-workout supplement - and I'm a fan. It's definitely delivers a great pump and stamina without the jitters and tingling.

WaleedB's Rating

I always like trying new pre-workouts so ill cut to the chase. I got Fruit Punch flavor, Taste was terrible, sometimes smelled like urine, and no its wasn't my cup, made my stomach hurt for a couple minutes after taking, BUT it works.. flavor is everything but its nice to have a good one but this products flavor was good at all..

1-20 of 1,370 Reviews