BSN Hyper FX Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,398 Reviews

Tionce's Rating
Watermelon

Tionce did not leave a written review for this product.

27111975's Rating

Sorry to say but this product didn't help me with my ENERGY level at all, NO FOCUS..... I will just finish it because i spend my money, but i wouldn't recommend this product and it is very sweet. ,

chevellejames's Rating
Watermelon

Taste is just fine with this. Perfect for someone who doesnt like an intense pre workout. For me was alittle weak and didnt really help get me going

rodrirau18's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste decent, how ever with in few minutes it should hit with lots of energy to help you through those workouts especially on Legday it wakes you up. I recommend this Pre-workout.

RYNORAGE's Rating

This stuff has some serious pump to it as well as an incredible thermogenic effect. Start sweating before I even walk into the gym. Nice product!

Lance.MMIC101's Rating

I've only had a 30 day supply of this one time, but it's a supplement that I long for. Flavor isn't the best, which is the only reason for the 9, but if you're trying to lean out while lifting, this will do the trick; you also get the tingle and longevity.

flem1494's Rating

My wife and I enjoy this product.

ErnestoDeLaMaza's Rating

Favorite Pre for years. Two words FOCUS and Strength!

zainelahi's Rating
Watermelon

I bought this item 20 days ago. Tried few pre work out drinks like C4. The taste is nice but sometimes the product really hits. You are ready, focused, eager, pumped to hit the gym and sometimes it does not give you any effect. but the price is very reasonable so i would s****est this product as it does not have creatine in it which results in water retention

johnsonsabrina's Rating
Blue Raspberry

johnsonsabrina did not leave a written review for this product.

jtincher0687's Rating
Blue Raspberry

jtincher0687 did not leave a written review for this product.

SaraSolomon's Rating
Grape

On days when I'm training fasted and need a kick in the pants, I add about 1/3 a scoop of grape BSN Hyper FX into my grape BSN aminoX BCAAs. 1/3 a scoop is 5 calories and <1g carb, so it doesn't jeopardize my fast.

phoebepetrola's Rating
Watermelon

The taste is aweful. If you can get past the taste, the kick out of it is minimal. It takes atleast 45 minutes to kick in and after that the pump lasts for about half an hour.

StanHester's Rating
Watermelon

Clean energy and no shaky or jittery feeling. Good for late workout so I can sleep at night.

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Blue Raspberry

BaronOBeefDerp did not leave a written review for this product.

Sascha0007's Rating

its ok .. i dont think it does the job as well as bullnox... taste is ok i dont like that it foams initially when you put it into the water ..

beardsbarbells's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This has to be maybe THE WORST pre workout I have ever taken. I only got it because it was free with a tub of Syntha-6 I bought. Which I am NOT a fan of either. I think BSN is garbage for the prices they charge and absolutely poor quality from such a known company. I am VERY displeased in this product, as I work 9-10 hours a day before my training and need a boodt most of the time, this barely did the trick to even get me motivated to lift anything. Shame on you BB.com and shame on you BSN

bill0808's Rating

I've only tried one other brand (on amino acid), this isn't as good as far as energy and pump, I did like the flavor and fizz.

Lapique's Rating

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

sfonda91's Rating
Watermelon

Didn't really work for me and I'm sensitive to supplements. I like the tingle from other pre-workouts and this one didn't have that. This was part of a by 5lbs Syntha-6 get Hyper-fx for Free, so I wasn't losing out on money by trying it. Also, mine was missing the scoop! So I had to figure out how many grams were in a teaspoon to accurately figure out what a scoop is. Overall I was not impressed and ended up giving it to my 18yo brother in law. On to the next one!

1-20 of 1,398 Reviews