BSN Hyper FX Reviews

7.6
1-20 of 1,363 Reviews

ajitesh's Rating
Watermelon

Bought this when the buy 1 get 1 free offer was around. Taste is amazing. BSN is really good when it comes to flavouring their products. Caffeine is spot on, standard dose of 200mg. But when it comes to energy, pump- not that great. Decent product, but not the best PWO product out there. It would be great if they changed the formulation a bit. Maybe add vitamin b, and remove vit D. Some L-citrulline would help. I have had a crash with this many times, so I wouldn't recommend this.

jamesg714's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Order this when it was buy one get one get one free, sad to say it want worth it. While the blue raz is good the fruit punch wasnt. Yes this has a pretty **** good amount of caffeine but it just didnt do it for me on my morning runs/workouts. I think ill take a pass on this product from now on.

kdebellis's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love pre-workouts and I have tried many. The Blue Raz flavor tastes a lot like cotton candy, it's pretty good. It's a little bit carbonated and I think that's why it says not to blend with a shaker bottle, but with a spoon. Mixes well. This pre workout doesn't give me a huge jolt, which is mostly what I am looking for. It helps with energy and focus but not enough to where I would buy it again. It's a good product for the price especially if it's bogo free, but overall I prefer something that is more potent.

Conklin23's Rating
Grape

The focus definitely is there with this preworkout but I really did not get pump or drive that I have gotten with other preworkouts. Maybe my tolerance is just a little higher than most. After the first week I noticed that 1 scoop really wasn't doing the job so I had to up it to 2 scoops. I don't know maybe it's just me but my body just got use to it way to fast. I really loved N.O and had high hopes for this but it wasn't the greatest I have used. Still a decent preworkout I won't deny that but I just my tolerance was a little to high for this product. It stirs relatively well but I really was not a fan of the foam and after taste, but the initial flavor was pretty good.

cecimayorga's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The product does give me boost but my rating is for the way it feels.its bubbly like when you shake it in shaker it has gas when you open it so taste like a kind of a peroxide soda. Not my favorite

shoupa2's Rating
Watermelon

This pre-workout just doesn't give me that boost in the gym that I'm looking for. The watermelon flavor was almost 'chalky' and I didn't think was that good. If I'm gonna get another pre-workout it's gonna be C4 or White Flood. Both of those did a lot more for me for extra energy.

mexrico's Rating
Grape

Great product for beginners. Taste was great and no after taste. I id noticed I have to take two servings at once in order to get the desire effects and needed recommended doses.

Reynolds1993's Rating

Reynolds1993 did not leave a written review for this product.

GiovanniPR's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I really like this Hyper FX, it works amazing for me. It is a very clean product and gives me the extra pump that I need. It doesn't give me that weird feeling of pins and needles that other products have given me before. BSN is my favourite brand and i will recommend it 100%

eschell1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Updated review.. After a week of taking this, I started to get violent diarrhea and would puke during every workout. I quit for a week, problems went away, started again and hello diarrhea! My body does not want this stuff, and I will listen to it.

ajabkniazi's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ajabkniazi did not leave a written review for this product.

farrenbriggs's Rating

I added Hyper to my arsenal as I plateaued on another pre-workout supplement - and I'm a fan. It's definitely delivers a great pump and stamina without the jitters and tingling.

WaleedB's Rating

I always like trying new pre-workouts so ill cut to the chase. I got Fruit Punch flavor, Taste was terrible, sometimes smelled like urine, and no its wasn't my cup, made my stomach hurt for a couple minutes after taking, BUT it works.. flavor is everything but its nice to have a good one but this products flavor was good at all..

MrTunstill's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I used this product while I was in the desert, because it was free. Overall, I enjoyed the product. The taste was Ok at best, and the energy and focus was pretty good considering the fact that I would work 12-16 hours a day there. A lot of the people reviewing this supplement are failing to comment on the thermogenic side of this pre workout. While on this supp, and maintaining a decent diet I dropped about 12 pounds of fat in about 3 weeks. I went from 11% to 8% body fat with this alone. Its not the best pre workout, but its worth a try, especially with the low price. I bought another.

jdpump's Rating
Watermelon

jdpump did not leave a written review for this product.

kungfuflava's Rating

I would buy this if it didn't have dangerous ingredients like FD&C Red #40 and Acesulfame Potassium which is Aspartame. If they took those out, I would buy it. But as for now- this product seems too dangerous and unhealthy.

dedicatedts's Rating

Not impressed with the energy side of the product. While I did not experience any energy boost, the focus side of Hyper was a 7 out of 10.

mugencrx04's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of the worst pre-workouts Ive ever taken. I ordered because of a promo bodybuilding was doing. Mistake!!! This stuff gave me diarrhea bad. I would have to go atleast 3 times while at the gym. My wife experienced the same symptoms. This stuff sucks. Taste like cough syrup. Save you money and buy something else.

GenDorsey08's Rating

Been buying from BodyBuilding.com for over a year now and I've tried around 15 different pre-workouts. I highly recommend this one. BSN has yet to disappoint for me. Taste isn't bad. Once you get near the bottom of the cup it's a little bitter, but nothing terrible. Overall good burst of energy, no jitters, not much of a crash, although if you're working out correctly you should crash no matter what pre-workout. ;) Hopefully more people will try this pre-workout and start pumping out more reps than they did yesterday. (Edit) This is my first review. I really don't do reviews about anything I order. Just figured I'd give BSN some love since I use a lot of their products. (Maybe get some free samples sent my way?) ;) Thanks guys.

CollinBrand's Rating
Watermelon

No noticeable pump, huge crash due to large amounts of caffeine, definitely my least favorite pre workout I have ever used.

1-20 of 1,363 Reviews